(2,412)

2,412

(1,269)

1,269

• Pros

• "I really love using indeed. It's very easy to navigate for jobs, and easy to apply. They are very quick on getting back with me when a company has looked over my resume."

• "I love it's easy apply feature. How we can apply with our resume."

• "It is very easy to use and you get a decent amount of candidates for a single posting."

• Cons

• "If it had a few cover letter or resume templates to choose from while applying for a job through it, then it would have been great."

• "Sometimes the volume of unqualified applicants is overwhelming. Applicants know how to get around filters. But then I'd rather have too many applicants than not enough. "

• "There's not much to not like about this software."

Browse Indeed Hire Reviews

Vaishnavi from EtaGen

Industry: Utilities

Get it right the first time

Overall I would say the experience is positive. I still rely on Indeed for my job postings and have had quality candidates come through

Pros

As a recruiter, I have used Indeed for the most part of my career. It is the #1 website or tool almost everyone goes to when trying to find a job. I love that they have a resume search database. With unemployment being at an all time low, active applicants have dwindled down. I also like that we can incorporate our own screener questions in the application page before the candidate can submit their resume.

Cons

Once, in my early career with a different company, I made a mistake with a job posting - instead of specifying a job as full time, I had mistakenly chosen commission. I thought that I had unchecked that box but looks like I didn't. Indeed supposedly doesn't support commission only jobs (although I have seen countless posts). So they took my posting down and my account was "blocked" from future postings. Although they said a representative will reach out to me to solve the issue, they never did. It took me more than 2 weeks to finally get the problem sorted out. But that was a while ago and I have had no problem since then.

Ashley from Suburban Research Associates

We've used Indeed several times to hire for our company.

I get great employees from this software! Every time I have used Indeed, I have successfully found an employee. I will definitely continue to use this website in the future.

Pros

I really like that Indeed lets me choose several questions that applicants must answer. It really helps us to narrow down our candidates, especially if we're looking for someone with specific skills. It's really easy to post a job and maintain it, and I like that I can turn off the posting whenever. It's really cost effective to leave the job posting live for however long I want and be able to turn it off. Some other sites will require you to leave the post active for a certain amount of time, so I like the flexibility that Indeed gives me.

Cons

One thing that is a con but is not in Indeed's control, is that some applicants will give false information to the mandatory questions we ask. For example, if I want to hire people who lives within ten miles of my office, I might require all applicants to answer that question. There are always going to be some applicants who answer, "yes, I live within ten miles to your location," when in reality they don't. But that is not something that Indeed can control.

Capri from IP JP

Excellent employer searching software

As a future employee, it was always great looking for jobs.

Pros

Looking for jobs is made very easy. This is also helpful for employers looking to hire employees rather than getting a recruiter to do the job.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. Indeed is made to be very user friendly and straight forward. The best part is actually getting calls from employers when you're in the job market.

Susan from H&H Chevrolet

Indeed website

Pros

I love this software easy to find jobs from professional people, always a way to keep your door open for jobs even when you aren't looking. Sometimes an opportunity exposes itself and you can meet a lot of good business people through it.

Cons

Wish I could everyone that views or looks at my profile all the time in real time.

Mary Ann from DDI

Indeed - Number one for posting jobs!

Indeed can be used in multiple ways - when you post a job you can manage your applicants by responding to them directly and you are able to see which positions are receiving more attention from job seekers allowing you to manage the posts better. I also like to use the resume search function to find applicants who have the qualifications I am looking for and I can reach out to these passive job seekers who have posted their resume. We have received several hires from this method.

Pros

Indeed provides an easy to manage way to post an manage your company's job postings. The name is well-known which helps drive applicants to the board.

Cons

I would like to be able to post job fair information in the title of my jobs.

Amanda from The Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties, Inc.

Indeed Review

Overall not a bad experience, customer service is friendly and quick to solve problems or answer any questions.

Pros

Cons

It can be on the costly side when we don't get quality candidates from a posting.

Chris from Food & Beverages

My Go-to for Job Searches

I have received many interviews and potential job offers from Indeed, and it's as simple as visiting the site and searching for what you need.

Pros

Indeed makes it incredibly easy to search for, and apply to, jobs within your area. You can search any profession imaginable, and if there's a job posting, you bet it'll be on Indeed. I use Indeed almost exclusively when looking for employment. You can also create a résumé within Indeed that employers can look at to determine if you're suited for the job they require.

Cons

Nothing! It does exactly what it's supposed to.

Mary from CureSearch for Children's Cancer

Industry: Philanthropy

Low Budget - Low Worries

We are a non-profit operating with a very small recruiting budget. Indeed is a good friend: low or no cost, brings in the most applicants, provides numerous metrics and tracking features.

Pros

It is the biggest game in town. Everyone knows about Indeed. Posting anywhere else unless it's a super niche or high level executive role offers nothing more than what Indeed delivers. AND, if I need to, I can post for free.

Shannon from UMMS

need a job? look here

my overall has been great.

Pros

This site keeps me up to date on new job openings and they base it off of my past and current searches as well as my resume.

Cons

I'm sent the same jobs multiple times in the same day.

Thang from Virta Ltd.

A great platform to find internships and jobs

Awesome! I would highly recommend this software for anyone who wants to find more opportunities that are not posted on LinkedIn

Pros

First, it is a platform that helps us connect with recruiter and vice versa. Second, we can find and apply for jobs online. Third, The filter is super helpful when it comes to finding a suitable job for yourself!

Cons

One problem is it would take a considerable amount of time setting up your account if you are a new user because there are a lot of filters and you have to build your whole resume on Indeed

Mónica from Jscrambler

I can find jobs so quick!

Pros

I used it to find jobs, lots of jobs available there, we can define alerts and so we are always updated.

Cons

Sometimes the search is not very accurate.

Indeed

Pros

There are several positives to using indeed. You are able to sort jobs by category and what pertains most toward your ideal job search. You are also able to filter certain jobs that may be geared more toward your line of business.

Cons

The response rate from job posters is significantly low. Whether you are being offered a position or the poster decides to pass on your application - it would be more time effective for the poster to decline your application so you can move on to another poster.

Sunny from Stark Enterprises

Indeed

Pros

There are new jobs posted all the time.

Cons

There should be a way to sort the employment agencies out, so you are only applying to actual jobs.

Good quality but not the easiest

Indeed has definitely helped me in my job search process. There is definitely good quality in the postings. I just wish the design was more updated.

Pros

The jobs that are posted are mostly always high quality. Some other sites have postings that seem like spam but that has been less often for me on indeed.

Cons

The look of Indeed is pretty outdated so it's a little more difficult to navigate than other sites. It also doesn't have the ability to be as quick of a process as the LinkedIn "easy apply" feature is.

José from Crysis Entertainment

Tried to use for open Jobs

their customer service is very responsive, although the system changes what they do to fix any issues. i don't like that their system has total control over what is done and can lock them out

Pros

not hard to open jobs and add qualifications, was an easy set up for my job boards. they customer service is quick to respond and try to help when you have an issue

Cons

i don't like that after you create a job that they tell you it can run for free, then after you submit it for the review then they take it down saying it has to be a sponsored jobs. i also had customer service fix the issue then the system reverses what they had done

Excellent software. Love it

Overall all though. It can really help people find jobs, and it is especially useful when searching from overseas.

Pros

I have used indeed to search for contracts overseas and I found so many actual contracts that I couldn't believe it. I really like their app also. Their email notifications come in without fail and there is always a new offer available.

Cons

I thought that the follow up information when being declined was somewhat vague though to be honest.

Michael from Empire Company

Certainly a mainstay!

Pros

I have found my past 3 jobs using this website. I still keep it up-to-date and keep my eyes open for new opportunities. Also, a good place to keep my resume as a storage option.

Cons

I feel like the user interface could use an overhaul. I understand the branding issue but still could be a little more functional. Optimization of searched. (i.e. "part time night shift" search doesn't filter the correct listings, if at all.)

Cassie from Mangen & Associates

Free and effective

Indeed is free and gives our company access to effective candidates.

Pros

Indeed allows our small company to post positions easily and have access to numerous candidates for free.

Cons

Typically when I have a job posted, about 2 weeks, I check the candidates daily. In the approximate 5 times I post a job a year, there is always one day in those 2 weeks that the site isn't functioning properly.

Great for a job search

Lots of job interviews!

Pros

I use Indeed (among other programs) whenever I'm in search of a new job in my career path. It's easy to filter jobs by location, salary, remote vs. in office, and other preferences.

Cons

I wish it were possibly to "easy apply" (aka apply with your indeed resume in a couple clicks) for every job posting, rather than having to go to that listing's company website and re-list your entire resume there

Carmen from Mesirow

Great for job search!

I use Indeed to keep an eye open for new opportunities and search for potential new hires. Very useful.

Pros

Indeed is great for job search. It's easy to use and I especially like that I can set up alerts for instant notifications.

Cons

The thing I like least about Indeed is that the alerts sometimes seems repetitive. It feels like I keep seeing the same jobs multiple times.

Sara from Lexington Park UM Church

Very helpful when hiring new employees.

Pros

I like using Indeed for hiring new employees. It helps keep me organized and makes corresponding with protentional candidates very easy. It also is great when I need to email the entire group of applicants.

Cons

I wish the filter was better. In the version I'm currently using (no cost) It does not weed out non-qualified applicants. It takes me hours to go through all the applications.

Good for Job Searches

Very helpful for Job searches and nice to have alot of information in one platform.

Pros

Indeed allows you to search for jobs quickly and easily. You can search different ocations and by keywords or phrases. It allows you also see the reviews others have put in for the companies so you know a little more about the company before applying for the job.

Cons

There are times that the results you hey based off the keywords you search don't quiet match. There are limited reviews on companies.

Quick & Easy Job Applications

Indeed saves time with just one job search. You are also able to activate emails alerts to specific jobs you may be interested in.

Pros

Indeed provides you with various job listings across various sites online.

Cons

There are tons of job ads and it can be overwhelming, however, you can filter your searches and that would show more specific results.

Mostly used website for job search

I use it a lot when looking for new job, good website

Pros

This website list a lot of job openings which is updated daily. It also provide reviews for the company you are applying for, it's very useful.

Cons

When you search for certain types of jobs, there are some irrelevant openings showing up.

Santhoshi from United Health care

Best Job posting platform

Pros

Indeed is best place where we can get best talent to get into organization. Even This helps job seekers to find a right job at right location. Indeed has a lot good profiles and as well good number of job postings, This is mutual benefit for both employer and job seeker. It helps to understand candidate profile and his skill set it helps to filter candidates at resume level. Job seekers has the capability to filter on skillset and location and much more filters available.

Cons

Really I don't see any negative points indeed, but from a job seeker side indeed will keeps sending same job posting multiple times to subscriber, They should come-up with a option once user clicked on posting and confirmed as seen then they should stop sending it.

Amanda from SHI International Corp

The Best Site for Job Searching

I have had a very positive experience with Indeed. I have found both of my jobs there and the site helped my hiring processes run smoothly.

Pros

The ease of use if the best thing about this site, the search filtering makes it simple to find job openings that will fit your needs

Cons

I feel like the design of the site has room for improvement. The simplicity may be one of the reasons why it works so well, but I feel like there could me more tools added.

Joanne from Acuity Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Functionality vs Advertising

Average. I consider Indeed a "big box" store where price and quantity are the driving force vs other competitors who are more like "boutiques" with more tailored products organized to be visually appealing and easy to find.

Pros

Indeed has a LOT of job listings from all over the world. It is currently one of the top go-to websites when looking for a position. If I value quantity, it's a good fit.

Cons

Over the past couple of years, the advertising/spam seems to have overtaken the ease of use. There needs to be a balance. Users seem to find it difficult to search, and positions that have no relation to their criteria are included. Professionals seem to be moving to competitors for their job hunt, because the searches are more efficient, and their websites are visually more appealing, organized, and have additional information that is helpful to the user.

Caity from Sparrows nest of nw mt

Job seekers

Pros

I like indeed because it will show you how many new jobs are available in your area in categories you have chose.

Cons

They tend to send out a lot of emails letting you know of new jobs when perhaps there were not .

Job listings, Indeed

Overall this is a great program for getting qualified applicants.

Pros

This software allows you to easily add available job positions and as many as you'd like.

Cons

I don't like that you do not have to prove who you are to post a listing. Example, we put a hiring sign out and the next day, before we posted some random person posted a job listing with the pic of our sign. The listing said it was our company but gave no information.

Anastacio from Eagle Solutions Group

Great site for recruiters

We like Indeed and still use it when we are looking for qualified candidates.

Pros

Indeed give you a great exposure to a vast candidate pool of talent. We have used with success as well as the salary tools for our company.

Cons

Not enough information from resumes sometimes and the screens need some work so as recruiters we have more info on candidates.

An from ACA Interiors, LTD

Does Monster even exist anymore?

It's been pretty good, I've actually had more job interviews when i was in the job search using indeed.

Pros

This software combines a lot of the job search databases which makes it a one stop shop. You can see the same job posting on several locations but most job seekers are on this website

Cons

There's actually little to dislike, there is no advertising, no pop ups, all scam are filtered in the website.

Allison from Meg business

Indeed Review

Pros

I like the wide range of employment opportunities that are posted, along with the reviews of the companies.

Cons

I wish you could narrow your search more and when you are searching sometimes you cant find a job that popped up.

Job Searching Made Easy

Pros

Indeed is a quick and simple way to search for jobs in specific geographic areas, industries, or by job titles. Searches can include a large variety of criteria to narrow down your search which makes finding the right jobs easier and quicker!

Cons

The UI could look a little better. Sometimes I've had issues with my resume not uploading correctly.

Rachel from The Standard

Indeed Review

Pros

How the search filters make it so easy to find a job that fits my resume.

Cons

Sometime the location filter (based off of zip code) will populate jobs in different cities with different zip codes. It slows down my search time having to sort through all the jobs for cities I'm not looking to work in.

Brooke from POMS Oral Surgery

Excellent Job Search Resource

Able to view new job posting at a gland. Able to track jobs applied to through the website and the app. Able to apply to some jobs directly through the site.

Pros

Whether you are looking to hire, or looking to be hired Indeed puts a plethora of information at your finger tips. From being able to track jobs that you are interested in, to tracking jobs you've applied to it will meet your needs. It also functions as a way to communicate with potential employers/employees and this is valuable as all your job search information is located in one place. User friendly and I cannot recommend it enough.

Cons

There was very little I did not like about Indeed. It met all basic needs for finding information about a company and is comprable to other websites in the industry.

Indeed Review

Pros

Indeed has been really helpful in helping us find employees and interns.

Cons

Their notification emails. They don't display the information we need correctly and we have to actually go to the site to see the applications. Not a major complaint.

Hesham from AP

Great website for job finding

Pros

Easy to use and lots of opportunities available to boost your career

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about indeed

Good Place To Check Out

A go-to for job postings

Pros

I really enjoyed how this software organized the listings and the ability to search for jobs. I like the search engine and how I can customize or stay open with searches. When going through search results I found it easy to ready the job and description/ details. You are able to save the posting, if you create an account, and even apply for the job at the listing. You would have to spend the time to upload your resume information and experience. It is a serious consideration to check out if looking for employment. It sweeps a lot of different places jobs are posted and brings them to one spot.

Cons

Sometimes postings lack information and can be a poor listing. If you are searching for specialized trade or employment it might be hard to get a lot of hits on the searches. Job postings can be out of date, not sure if that is a back end thing where the employer pays to have the add up for a certain length of time. If you do not create an account you don't get all the features of the program.

Disha from T-Mobile

Job search can be made better

I like it overall. I have been using it but at the same time it's hard to keep a track if I already applied to specific job.

Pros

I like how it tries to show me all possible job open with their last posted dates on basis of titles I search. It lets me put my resume out there and use it.

Cons

It's too cluttered. Everything is on one page. There are not many ways to be specific or sort. It's not as reader friendly as competitive tool.

Lucy from Kennedy Space Center

Industry: Research

Indeed

Pros

I love how indeed sends me jobs based on the ones I have searched for, looked at, and applied for.

Cons

I am not convinced that when you apply using your "indeed" resume, that the employers actually see them.

Chelsie from Interim Healthcare

Great for finding a job

I have had really good experiences with Indeed. I have my resume on there and I am constantly getting companies that are interested in hiring me for a job. You can search all job types all over the place. I love Indeed!

Pros

T hi a software is so easy to use. Every single time I have used it, I have had success in finding a job.

Cons

I have yet to have anything that I don't like about this software. I have never had any bad experiences.

Miranda from Information Services

Industry: Information Services

Indeed is the best job search app!

Benefits outweigh the negatives! It is the best place to find a job quick!!

Pros

How easy it is to use and apply for jobs with just 2-3 clicks and how quickly you get a response !! There are so many jobs on there it is easy to find a job of any kind!

Cons

How sometimes the emoloyers just do not respond to you at all and that is kind of frustrating but I get it.

MB from Self Employed

Industry: Writing and Editing

An excellent resource for jobs and opportunities

Finding opportunities though Indeed was invaluable for me.

Pros

What I love about Indeed is the ease of finding and saving possible job opportunities that you can easily filter by pay, job title, company, and a slew of other options. It's intuitive, it's user-friendly, and it's a widely used resource so there are a huge number of companies posting jobs.

Cons

The only thing I would love to see is possibly an outside search option, where you could pull job listings from outside websites and not just ones posted directly to Indeed.

found my job

Pros

I used indeed to find the job I am currently working with, daily updates on new job listings.

Cons

sometimes the listings i was updated on were not relevant to my search

João from Legal Services

Personal use

Pros

It is easy to use and it has the most important information.

Cons

Is is not so good when we want to find specific offers.

Marinia from Max Enterprises

Indeed speed of use

I have applied to positions

Pros

I love the Easy apply button the most in this software

Cons

I do not like it when you have to go to a company website It takes too much time and some of the companies want to complicated passwords

Susan from Self Employed

Industry: Graphic Design

Great Job Hunting Resource

I had the opportunity to be involved with the hiring process using Indeed. Management placed the job opportunity with them and immediately had several viable candidates to interview. The job was awarded to an Indeed applicant.

Pros

A couple of years ago I needed to supplement my freelance income with a part-time J-O-B :) Indeed was super simple to access to upload my resume and search for employment opportunities. I connected with the local newspaper which had the perfect position for me in their advertising department.

Cons

No matter how hard I tried it seemed like I couldn't filter out jobs that were completely relevant to me because of skills or location.

Big Fan

I would use this software again if I needed to search for a new job

Pros

This software has helped me find a couple different jobs. I was satisfied with the search functionality

Cons

Jobs posted did not always have all the information necessary to apply for the right job, such as salary

Kirra from Cora

Comprehensive job search engine

Pros

It’s a very easy to navigste search engine, and there are typically a lot of sales reps in the areas I look.

Cons

Although we’ve found some quality sales reps through indeed, we had to sort through a lot of mediocre reps (they had no experience).

Jobs in my dream.

Pros

It's an awesome platform to look for amazing jobs. It is easy to use and we can find a lot of interesting jobs in big companies.

Cons

We don't have for sure that our resume will be seen by the company, and we probably wouldn't get the job because this is not the first platform they use to look for new members.