• Pros

• "I like the fact that all the payroll information is all in one place and you're able to see it at your fingertips"

• "We do not use any software related to our relationship with Inova. All changes/updates to payroll are submitted via email to their Support group."

• "Working with Inova has saved us a great deal of time and money. They have helped us sort out complex financial questions that we had. It is simple and easy to use."

• Cons

• "There's other software out there that's a lot easier to use and even better for payroll, I just found this wasn't the most user-friendly"

• "Inability to integrate with third-party time clock systems"

Browse Inova Payroll Reviews

Becky from ATHENS AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

Inova payroll system

exceptional

Pros

ability to ask Payroll related questions directly and receive a concise, immediate response

Cons

I was very comfortable with Paychex reporting and becoming familiar with new software was my least favorite thing.

Reasons for Switching to Inova Payroll

Pricing and when stated we were reviewing other options for pricing, they lowered rate-but only after we asked.

Jenny from Cornerstone Insurance Solutions LLC

Inova Payroll Review

It is very easy to input payroll twice a month, and when I do have something unusual pop up, Inova Customer Service is always very helpful.

Pros

Unless I run into an unusual situation with an employee, it takes only a few minutes to complete payroll. If I do run into an issue, customer support is always very helpful.

Cons

I'm not sure if the PTO is always correct.

We used to use Inova payroll per our payroll software at work

Dennis from Comfort Eats

From start to finish it was Impeccable service from experts.

Pros

The ease of use and user friendliness is probably my most favorite. Other software I have used was difficult and lack of customer service when i would have a question. Not this software and not this company. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff

Cons

I have used Evolution for over a year and still have not had any issues or cons. If I ever have a questions my dedicated rep has always been helpful.

Ruthie from The Law Office of Timothy N. Thompson, PC

Industry: Law Practice

Payroll Review

Great experience. Support is always very helpful and timely.

Pros

The system is user friendly and easily operated.

Cons

The time off tracking feature never reconciled with my in-house system.

Jake from Covenant Presbyterian Church

Wonderful Service to our Organization

We have had a wonderful experience with Inova. We are very thankful for their work with us.

Pros

Cons

No, we're very happy with this software.

Leah from FRS

Payroll Submissions

We don't use any software associated with Inova. If there are changes or updates to payroll, we email Inova support with those changes.

Louie from Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee

The Switch from ADP

Several years ago we made the decision to switch from ADP to Inova, it was a good decision. The transition to the new software went smoothly and has continued to run smoothly ever since. We will occasionally have other payroll service providers call trying to persuade us to look at what they have to offer, I'm quick to inform them that we are very satisfied with Inova and switching from them isn't an option for us.

Matt from Integrative Medical NY

Great Service!

I have been using Inova for 3 years. They provide great 1 on 1 service and are super simple to use. I highly recommend them. If there is ever a compliance issue, their team is on top of it and gets it fixed.

Pros

The employee time tracker and our account manger who handles everything.

Kelly from Classic Pools & Spas

Inova Payroll is great!

Inova is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Their staff members are all very helpful and knowledgeable. Payroll went from being hectic to being a very smooth process since we began using Inova. I am very happy with the products and services and would definitely recommend them.

Pros

Easy to navigate

Todd from Affiiated Creditors, Inc.

Inova Review

Overall a very good system with good functionality. I wish it was able to integrate with Midwest Time Clock system so we didn't have to double enter new employees or remove terminated ones. Customer Service has always been great.

Pros

Ease and functionality

Cons

Inability to integrate with third-party time clock systems

Florence from Strategic Hospitality

Payroll Review

They have been easy to work with and great! They always are available for a call and are willing to help whenever needed.

John from Aqua Specialists, Inc.

Aqua Specialists

Fantastic company. All personnel are wonderful, helpful and accommodating. I've had experience with three other payroll processors and Inova is head and shoulders above the others I've dealt with. I am extremely pleased.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Simple and quick.