• Pros

• "Very easy to us, and very customizable. Simple enough to get started on it right away. Tech support is fast and efficient"

• "features has always been up to date, Customer service is the best -first time training was awesome "

• "Everything, and they keep improving on perfection."

• Cons

• "Early Learning Placements just purchased JobAdder's recommended payroll system that links to the RMS. Collectively, this still requires some tweaking."

• "I can't think of any cons every since I used this software. There maybe some occasional slowdowns probably because of the computer hardware, but is overall a great system."

• "This product does not have a lot of bells and whistles. Sometimes the notes arent always easily downloadable. "

Browse JobAdder Reviews

Tavis from TRS Resourcing

JobAdder Review

Pros

Ease of workflow makes the recruiter able on with their job

Cons

Nothing, if we find an issue it fixed almost straight away / next day

Jay from Jordan-Sitter Associates

JobAdder - Robust & Easy to Use

Pros

The Product: First of all, I rated the product 4 stars overall only b/c I couldn't give them 4.5 stars. 5 in my book is nirvana, so overall me and my team are very pleased with the product. Very easy to use and configure/customize. UI is clean and easy to navigate, so you don't get lost like you do with a busy UI. Grid/List view gives you easy sort/filter options with links to all the related records. We've only been using the product for about 2 months and we are very happy. I'd say our team has become advanced users of ATS platforms, as JobAdder is our 4th and hopefully our last (for the foreseeable future) ATS. They are very responsive to the user community's feedback for feature enhancements, so new releases are always bringing new functionality. Data migration was well organized, but the difficulty in the implementation comes from not being intimate with how JobAdder works so we had some clean up (and still do) to keep from having inaccurate data. Junk In, Junk Out...as they say. The Support: Fantastic, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. I can't be more pleased with their support!

Cons

The Product: The scheduling and outlook integration is weak and desperately needs improvement. The fact you can't create a recurring meeting in the ATS is mind boggling, and the fact that you can't create a team appointment with more than one other user is also a bit mind boggling. The synchronization between ATS and Outlook calendars only goes one way, so there is still a lot of clicking back & forth to make sure appointments received in outlook get added to. Would be nice if job ads that are posted within the system would automatically close when the job is filled...but not much of a hassle to update...just one more thing to remember. Sales Automation and sequencing doesn't exist. It would be awesome if they took some notes from Salesforce on the lead-to-order (win/loss) process. There are other minor issues, as is typical with ANY software, but we are optimistic that they can and will be addressed in future releases...hopefully in the very near future.

August 2015

Nicolas from numbers executive

2.5

August 2015

Great applicant tracker but workflow could do with improvement

Pros

Jobadder makes the applicant tracking process easy to manage if you use job boards such as Seek (who are a part-owner of Jobadder). Being able to access candidates from anywhere via this cloud based tool is great. The resume search tool is also good and the system is relatively fast given it's cloud based.

Cons

Whilst this is a slick tool, Jobadder still has a way to go in terms of being a total workflow management tool and it is quite clear that it started life as an applicant tracking tool rather than a recruitment database. If you value a database where all email correspondence is linked to clients / candidates then this one is not for you. There is no seamless link between your email client and jobadder meaning you have to manually upload emails to the database (sent and received) from google or outlook 365. Furthermore this is something they (jobadder developers) do not see as valuable. For some people this is a non-issue but for me, I like to keep an audit trail of all client correspondence and easily be able to access it and ensure if needed it has a time and date stamp and can easily forward this email to a client (usual issues such as re-sending terms of business and the usual issues a recruitment firm faces around the timing of candidate submissions etc. Furthermore there is no ability to undertake a text search on notes / emails that you do manually upload into the system. The float functionality is very geared towards low-value recruitment, utilising a tool whereby the client clicks a hyperlink which goes to a jump page which you have no control over the look and feel of. From a workflow perspective, being able to update candidate skills, employment details, add notes etc is a little hit and miss. I have voiced these concerns but get the feeling their priority is to continually add smaller job boards to the platform than continue to improve workflow and functionality. It's a real pity as they are ALMOST there in terms of having a really awesome tool! For now we will stick with them but here's hoping I can change my 6 to a 10!

December 2015

Jesse from Monocle Search Group

December 2015

Perfect for a small agency!

Pros

I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

Cons

There's a few of things that I wish could be improved. 1) You can't import all of your LinkedIn or other database (.csv files) records to JobAdder for free. They will do it but, they will charge you. Seems a bit petty. 2) I wish it was a little more similar to Workable where you would import a candidate and it would automatically scrape the web for additional contact information (i.e. additional email addresses, twitter feeds, Facebook, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc..) to enhance the record. It looks like you can add a picture to your candidate records, but you have to do that manually. Workable does all of this automatically. Lastly, I wish I could create a record from the clipboard as oppose to creating a .pdf or .doc to import a resume. Sometimes I find a resume on a blog and I just want to copy it and paste it into Jobadder. And if I had to nitpick... I wish it was a little bit faster.

Monica from Macpherson Kelley

November 2015

A simple and user friendly recruitment software

Pros

An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users. We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment. You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates. JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required. They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications. There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system. JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

Cons

You can easily forward CV's to hiring managers to review and provide a rating, however the system doesn't easily allow for you to send through covering letters or other documents the candidate has attached with their application to the hiring managers. Running metric reports are quite basic and limited.

Keeley from Key Appointments UK Ltd

Great system but major flaw with Job Board integration

If you don't need to integrate with UK Job Boards, JobAdder is a very good system. The Support Team respond quickly and there are lots of training videos to help. Unfortunately as we are struggling greatly with uploading applications, it is wasting us a lot of time. The alternative is to switch the application form back on however we risk candidates not applying for vacancies if they are not able apply easily via the Job Boards. For this reason, we are having to look for an alternative system. If we would have known about this feature during the demo, we would not have chosen JobAdder. As a recruitment company, we need the candidates experience when applying for jobs to be as easy as possible.

Pros

JobAdder is an all in one system which makes it easy for multiposting adverts onto Job Boards through to managing vacancies and candidates. It is very customisable and is great as a CRM as well as a recruitment management system for both Temporary and Permanent placements. It integrates with MailChimp and Xero which is also useful for us.

Cons

The major flaw we have found is when applicants apply via the main Job Boards in the UK (TotalJobs, Reed, Monster and CV Library) they are diverted to an external application form where they have to reattach their CV. It doesn't pull the CV the candidate has in the Job Board. This means that candidates abort their application half way through which is putting a barrier in the way. As many applicants apply for jobs on the move, it's not likely they will have their CV to hand and saved on their phone. Most candidates will not come back later, they will just move onto the next vacancy advert. We turned the application form off, which means that we receive applications by email but we then have to manually upload them. If you regularly receive 50+ applications per role, this is then very time consuming. At this stage (Sept 2019) there is no update from JobAddder as to when they will be able to integrate with the UK Job Boards in the same way as Broadbean etc

Reasons for Choosing JobAdder

Lower up front cost and many features in FireFish were not needed

James from Snap Talent International

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great app with awesome customer service

Pros

The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Cons

Some more integrations would be good. Especially with CRM systems. The marketing functionality is somewhat limited. There is an integration with MailChimp which is good.

Clarke from Dynamo Recruitment

Dynamo Review

Love the fact that the app is built and configured for mobile devices not just the PC version re-sized or re-hashed. This makes it great for accessing info on the move. As well as being very functional its obvious that some thought and effort has gone into the front end which does make for painless experience.

Pros

The support team at Jobadder are amazing. They answer the phone in 2 rings and if they dont have an immediate answer will be back in touch very quickly with a solution. Generally tho I dont use their support too much as the product is very intuitive.

Cons

This app provides a read only version of your database which is perfect for me as that is what I require when out and about. Of course you can log onto the full site to make edits etc.

Pete from RWA People Limited

Excellent tool for recruiters

We've had a few systems at RWA. JobAdder is the pick of the bunch. We're an IT Recruitment agency in Auckland. We wanted a tool that could manage our client and candidate base and track candidates right through the different job stages. The key for us is to be able to find talent on our database via an efficient search tool and match it up to the job/client requirements. Would recommend!

Pros

- Intuitive - Job board integration - Search functionality - Cloud - Mobile - Support is outstanding! - Innovative, working on new features all the time. - Talent pooling - Reverse marketing - Duplicate matching

Cons

- Mobile app needs work - Needs additional bespoke reporting

Ben from INSELEC

Exceptional support!

I run a blue collar supporting businesses Australia wide. We specialise in the electrical industry so we needed a system fully customisable to our unique needs. JobAdder has been excellent for this and we have won business because we can show to our clients how in depth we go in the recruiting process. The support we get from the team at JobAdder is exceptional! they are always there to assist us and they have some great ideas, they feel like part of my team. Love them.

Sharon from Talent Consortium

JobAdder review

Great firm, evolving and leading product

Pros

Hi have been a customer of Jobadder for over 5 years Support has always been responsive and impressively no glitches even though we are in WA Also when I was working with NFP Disability Services, I reached out and there was offer of support I love how Jobadder is now being more intuitive like when moving contacts to other companies it makes the comment, removing the requirement to make the record card note

Cons

And whilst Im sure there is lots of content and video on help would be really good for refreshers like most used functions perhaps? Who has the time to self navigate? Perhaps yearly webinars these are the not to be missed new functions

Courtney from ThinkingAhead

Love the Simplicity!

Pros

We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

Cons

We were seeking a CRM that was more intuitive and more simple than our previous one, which Jobadder is. With any transition to seemingly the other end of the spectrum, there are just a few things that we had previously that we wish we still did. For our company in particular, we would ideally like a bit more line-of-business separation of data, but we have been able to work with Jobadder just fine. And there were a few small issues that we weren't fully aware of until the conversion time, but the Jobadder folks were able to talk us through all of our options.

July 2016

Travis from Square-1 Consulting Services, Inc.

Why I use JobAdder CRM

Pros

It's ease of use, logical layout and limited clicks to get to the point where you want to be is an attractive feature of this cloud based software. I also like that JobAdder seems to be flexible in working with their customers and have a willingness to work with them to customize the product to a degree. They also did a great job parsing my data into the system, which initially was a concern of mine, however they performed above my expectations.

Cons

While JobAdder does offer some nice functionalities there are several areas where they have fallen short with their technology. These aren't deal breakers but do bring about some frustration. (system doesn't check for duplicate records before creating a new one; 'contacts' and 'candidates' are two separate profiles which means double data entry; a tickler reminder system for activity doesn't exist however they do offer an 'upcoming tasks' option; you can't edit date stamps (other systems have two time stamps); if there are multiple users under an account there isn't a streamlined process to electronically share profiles; applet fields can not be changed on your own, you have to go through JobAdder support for that (good thing is there isn't a cost for this)

Patrik from 33 Talent

JobAdder as an ATS

Pros

I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Cons

I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

Darryl from UXC / CSC

Custom Data Extract by JobAdder

I engaged JobAdder to do a custom data extract of 127k rows for us. The export came out perfect, exactly what we were looking for. Very economical too.

Pros

Very happy : the service, everyone has been great to deal with, friendly, happy & professional Very happy : the turnaround time of the entire thing, from start to finish in a couple of days is excellent Very happy : the end result, the data is just what we wanted, and the mockup/preview that let us confirm what we wanted worked well

Cons

Could be improved: the delivery method below via FileZilla & winzip is unnecessarily convoluted and many corporate PCs are locked down and do not have the ability to download / install applications, and even if they do, will just have to go back and uninstall them as soon as they're finished. The way you did the mockup via dropbox was far and away a superior delivery mechanism and I would entreat you to investigate shifting to using that for the delivery of the finished product also.

Martin from Aptus Recruitment Ltd

March 2016

Great product with great support

Pros

JobAdder is a great cloud based CRM solution for the recruitment industry. It has a really simple and intuitive user interface across desktop and mobile platforms and integrates well with social networks and Outlook. It has all the functionality required to effectively manage the recruitment process, but in a much simpler and pared down way than other solutions. What's great is that as a vendor, the JobAdder team offer awesome support and are constantly developing the product to suit the end users. The reporting tools are excellent also. Overall, a great product and quite simply the best recruitment CRM we've used.

Cons

Nothing to say here other that if there's something that's not working as it should, the support and development team at JobAdder are great at resolving it.

Matt from Aspect

JobAdder: Simply the only choice for Recruitment Managment Software

Pros

JobAdder's intuitive, clean design makes the software easy both to learn and operate. This assists both in training users and encouraging consultants to use the software to comprehensively record activity. The team is consistently looking for ways to innovate their service offering through product augmentation and integration with other key software used by our business. Thirdly, JA's customer service is second to none. The customer service team's knowledge of the product, eagerness to help, and professional manner ensure any inquiries are actioned immediately! Finally, the customizability of the software is excellent. After using two clunky "out of the box" RMSs, having something that is built around the needs of our business is a breath of fresh air. JobAdder is one of a small group of businesses that I would recommend without hesitation.

Cons

N/A. JobAdder always listen to our feedback and regularly integrates that feedback into their products development.

Aaron from Onset Group

Establishing my business around JobAdder

Pros

Jobadder is a progressive, intuitive, and most importantly, evolving Recruitment System. Brett and the team have done a great job, with top customer service, training, and a proven track record of listening to the market.

Cons

UI is strong, however I can see a time in the next 12-24 months where it may fall behind newer products. This is a huge opportunity for JobAdder to stay in front if they get onto it early. . .

June 2016

Cameron from Automotive Talent

June 2016

JobAdder, the only option for us!

We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition. One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.

Pros

Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Cons

Nothing.

Simon from Tobin McClintock

March 2016

Good to be back with JobAdder

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive navigation, not too complex nor too simple, great job board integration, constant improvements being made, excellent support.

Cons

No significant complaints here. Integration of candidate and client records when they are the same person would be a nice-to-have but I understand there are technical reasons preventing this.

Vivien from MyHorizon Recruitment

November 2015

Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement

Pros

It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Cons

Response has been sporadic and very slow in the last few months. Response time is crucial to our business and this has been frustrating. Certain functions don't work well eg. linking candidate and client records together is necessary but the contact details sync when they shouldn't as work/home phone and email details have to be kept separate. This concern has been acknowledged but not actioned.

September 2016

Carrie from Agility CIS

September 2016

Easy to use and intuitive

Pros

JobAdder is very intuitive and relatively easy to use. The set-up time is negligible and the support staff are very easy to deal with. The best part of having JobAdder are the webinars and the support chats - it makes for a great user experience. The subscription is a monthly or annual one and is per user as opposed to number of jobs, which made it very easy to adopt and incorporate this ATS. The hiring managers too are pleased with the ability to get CV submissions and comment on the candidates CV.

Cons

This product is very customisable and easy to use, but in saying that, there might be a couple of ways of doing each process and if you're working in a team environment as opposed to a 'Sole charge' recruiter, it might pay to define what the process is going to look like as you can do the same thing a couple of different ways, so you'll need to ensure that you're on the same page especially if you want the reporting (which is another awesome feature) to work well.

Becky from AgriStaff USA

Great for getting organized

Overall great if you're looking for your first program and want to get everything under one roof.

Pros

This software program has all of the basics that you need to get everything under one roof. Great way to get organized and keep you team updated. User-friendly and pretty easy to pick up on. We're a few weeks in, but we're happy we went with this program so far. The client portal is really nice!!

Cons

Getting everything up and going is a bit of a hassle-- there's lots of tips and great customer service, but you have to figure out what you all need and set it up yourself. The outlook add-in doesn't work if your emails are through Live, and their application form and text system could use a bit more work to be the most user-friendly. But overall a great system.

Austin from IdealU

I love reporting statistics

I am very impressed with the User interface of this application. The report and the visual statistics are best here. The graph shows a very easy to understand format to read data. Helps greatly with recruitment.

May 2016

Simone from Peak Placements

May 2016

Awesome product with outstanding support

Pros

Jobadder has to be the most innovative product in it's field. It is extremely user friendly with great functionality and incredible technical support.

Cons

There's not much to dislike to be honest and any suggestions you have are always taken on board so the product is constantly evolving.

Matt from IdealU

Hosted application to post internal Jobs

JobAdder helps to post internal jobs for our company on it's hosted cloud environment. Candidates are able to apply easily and send us additional information about their interest and experience. It helps gather all info about the candidate in the database which can be managed easily.

Pros

Good for managing our online job posts.

Diane from Gough Recruitment

Easy to Use

Job Adder was a huge step up from our previous CRM system and has a very inviting user interface. It's easy to use and manage from an admin point of view. The JA team were very helpful throughout the migration process and the support team have been quick to handle queries or issues. There are areas of improvement such as the reporting capabilities, lack of ease for customisation, at times the response time to product enhancement ideas/requests are too long, however the team do take the time to listen and then consider. We have customised training for new starters, which I highly recommend as this is run very well.

Pros

Easy to use Engaging user interface Fairly priced for what you get Friendly support team and great training manager

Cons

Lack of customisation - or turn around time to achieve this Long leads times for feedback on feature enhancements At times the system can be slow

Yuri from VirtualStaff365

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It was great. Easy to use and navigate around

Better recruitment management.

Pros

It's so easy to manage all the resumes we have collected from other job boards. Very user friendly.

Cons

I think the part where it parses and decodes resumes. The system struggles in this area. I think it needs improvement especially in decoding resumes in PDF format.

Very powerful software!

Pros

I was able to get a lot of responses from my job posting and has also great amount of quality leads.

Jonathan from The Dragon Group

Great product and staff

Pros

It's ease of use, staff are personable and attentive to issues, questions and training

Cons

Like all CRM's, i still feel there are areas that could be stripped away to be more efficient. particular example being the number of layers involved, ie, candidates, contact and companies all separated.

Steve from Lookahead Search

Excellent software

Pros

They're just excellent people building a product they care about. It's been great to see JobAdder improve gradually over the years. There is a real focus on simplicity that I love. It seems like the JobAdder team thinks just as much about what can be removed, as well as what new features can be added. Support is the best I've seen from any company.

Cons

The iOS app is due for a refresh. Search is a little clunky; you need to be in the candidates tab to search candidates, contacts tab for contacts, companies tab for companies. Data entry could be quicker. If I get a phone call from a candidate, I want to be writing notes down immediately in their file. Right now, I need to do 5 things: click candidates tab, search for the candidate, click on the candidate, select notes tab (if not already selected), click add note. These are only small gripes. Some recent updates suggest that they will probably be fixed this year.

Dion from PX People

Migration from maxhire

Pros

Easy product to use / support appears very good and the on-baording data migration process was very easy to work with

Cons

I had an issue with the mis-match in my expectations when it came to the set up costs for the Time Sheeting product. Originally when I made the decision to move to JobAdder it was not explained that there could be future costs. I've used Maxhire and their timesheet system for the past 8 years and so a decision to move to JobAdder was to replicate like with like. To be honest, I felt I was bullied into having to accept a rediculous set up cost to start using Time Adder after the decision was made. I was made to feel like I should fe grateful for the free migration from Maxhire and the great support I was receiving. Very disappointed with this unprofessional sales approach and has left me feeling very ordinary about how I may promote JobAdder. Other than this sales related issue, the rest of the onboarding process was excellent.

pankaj from Intelliswift

JobAdder Review

Pros

As we all know Jobadder is a cloud based tool so you can easily access any candidate from anywhere.Its quite fast and smooth as compared to other cloud based tools in the market ,Job adder makes more sense with its realtively fast response and fast resume fetching abailitites

Cons

Though job adder is good at certain things it needs some some more automation like workable where you can import a candidate and workable would search for more information online which is not there in Job adder , you have feed stuff manually.

September 2014

Lorna from Venator

September 2014

JobAdder is the ultimate wingman!

Pros

Dare we say: we love the sssimplicity. In JobAdder, it's obvious where you need to go to find the information you're looking for. This really helps new consultants when they're learning the ropes. Socialising jobs is a fantastic function; parsing from Gmail and populating info onto candidates' records from CVs all save valuable time, too. JobAdder support is exceptional. They are always quick to respond. They have warm personalities with the knowledge to really fix the issue ASAP, which is essential for us.

Cons

There is room for improvement in some of the BD functionality but with each new update from Jobadder, real progress is being made here.

Jamie from JP Smith Recruitment & HR

Been using JobAdder since 2009

Pros

In terms of the product, it is easy to use and simple in its philosophy and execution. Most importantly, its uptime has been fantastic. In terms of the team, they are courteous, professional, and effective, but they can still have a laugh. They get the job done, generally in a good time frame, and requests for customization are met with interest and enthusiasm, as opposed to being a chore. That is a real plus.

Cons

On the odd occasion, deadlines for feature releases have not been met. Reporting needs to be improved. The ability to float candidates needs to be improved.

Paul from Wright Executive

March 2016

Awesome, a great piece of software!

Pros

simplicity and ease of use. always very friendly staff and support

Cons

No much... wish Linkedin integration would happen, especially CVs being automatically uploaded.

June 2014

Glenn from Arnold Group Australia Pty Ltd

June 2014

Love the updates!

Pros

JobAdder (JA) is easy to use. The transition from our old system was seamless. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get the team up and running, but no! It was very intuitive, and everyone in the office picked it up easily.

Cons

I think there is still a bit of work to be done on the report side of the program; however, the team at JA are happy to work with you to put together a custom report just the way you need it. Also, email templates in the Placements tab would be helpful. Not a show stopper.

Neil from RedDot Recruitment

November 2015

Powerful but simple to use

Pros

It's user friendliness yet ability to dig deeper if needs be.

Cons

That it's so damn perfect - Just kidding. Like any cloud based system it takes 2 seconds to open a page. Occasional lagging

Paul from Impact

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

JobAdder would work for most but not us

That sums it up. We are searching for a new software as we have not been "happy" with the several we have used so far.

Pros

The product works well and there are no issues in it performance. It is great at adding jobs as the name implies. It is able to run searches well and seems to be well organized. It is a fair value for what the software does. We would love the software if there were not shortcomings but you get those with any software.

Cons

Our first choice would be to be able to house the software on site but it is cloud based only. Additionally, we need to see all the employees of a company on the screen without doing extra searches. Also, we use datacodes and so we can avoid contacting candidates that list every technology under the sun, whether they had it in college or just played with it in there free time.

Anedra from Talent For Schools

July 2016

Excellent software for job placement agencies!

Pros

After months of searching for a software solution to fit our needs as education placement firm, we finally found it! We were looking for a system that was easy to use, easy for our clients to use when candidates are submitted, and affordable. Their technical support is very responsive and their help guides/videos are very useful. Also every month they come out with new releases & updates.

Cons

The software is somewhat user-friendly, I wish it was easier to navigate. However, with time I've been able to learn the system. Also, if I were to be picky, the date format displays backwards due to being based out of Australia (i.e. 07 June instead of June 07). However, I believe this is an update that is coming soon for US market, so I will be patient.

paul from BPLR

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The Software continually freezes and they seem to do nothing about it

Pros

It used to work pretty well. You used to be able to call someone if there was an issue. It integrates well with job boards when it is working.

Cons

The constant freezing which stops us operating as a business. You can't get anyone at the company to call you. Issues never resolved.

Jodi from Makena Tech Solutions, Inc.

Demo on JobAdder

Customer experience has been great, I'm excited to see if this is the one that beats all in the short list

Pros

Functionality and efficiencies are amazing. So much going on in the background that makes your work up front a breeze.

Cons

There is room for enhancement on UI, but not a big deal. Price point is fair considering the functionality it brings you and the mobile ability to truly work from your mobile if need be.

Eric from United Wholesale Mortgage

Very good overall just not much in the way of customisation

They really seem to want to improve this product and seem very open to suggestions and feedback which is great.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and constant updates allows them to keep improving. Best feature is the ability to manage all of the resumes gathered from job boards.

Cons

There really are not many cons that come to mind, the only thing is this is a little lacking if you need to customize certain things.

Kevin from Harper Associates

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good option for small recruiting agencies

Pros

Pretty user friendly platform, all online so it is accessible wherever you are. Strong network of job board integration. Lots of reporting options.

Cons

There is no free trial, but they do offer a demo version that's not live. It gives you a decent idea of the usability of the platform but it would be nice to set it up live so you can get a true feel for using it before committing.

Jack from Goodwill Industries of Akron

Industry: Philanthropy

November 2015

Job Adder is a great investment

Pros

Job Adder is very user friendly and their support time is outstanding and they have excellent communication.

Cons

I have used Job Adder for over 1 year and find it easy to use and is a great investment. There is nothing I can say I don't like about it.

Jade from Puro People

Functional, Easy to Use and Great Support

Effective product for small and medium HR function. Great support and functionality is excellent.

Pros

Excellent help function with online support and great 'how to' videos for self teaching. Easy to use and get your head around and I love the customization that is available in terms of workflow.

Cons

Integration with a wider range of other systems would be good and also the ability to upload bulk contacts into the system.

Pranay from Reliable Software

Fantastic tool to manage internal jobs.

We are filling our internal jobs very easily and we are saving lot of time. Our jobs are broadcasted to many people by this cloud based tool.

Pros

JobAdders is a very user-friendly tool. It contains the dashboards which can be customized.This tool allows us to post ads to different social media sites.

Cons

I feel that resumes which are in pdf format are not easily decoded other than this I love using this tool.

Ezza from Konnecting International Skilled Migration And Recruitment Pty Ltd

November 2015

You'll Regret it if you dont Use Jobadder! Awesome Software!

Pros

Cons

sometimes running slow due to maintenance issue, nothing serious maintenance always good for a better use in future

Dionne from NGA Media

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good, but could be better ...

I really love how feature rich Job Adder is - however it doesn't easily connect or allow you to upload or download the information stored within the product.

Pros

It was easy to set up, feature rich allowing photos of candidates so that you could easily recognize and identify them. Excellent customer support

Cons

No easy printable reports - such as open jobs. Available candidates.

Michelle from Study Group/Endeavour

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Makes my job so easy!

Pros

The amazing and timely support from the JobAdder team. I also love the functionality of the product, it's exactly what I was after. The workflow function has saved me so much time and effort, and having all applications go to one place has pretty much changed my life. Value for money is outstanding.

Cons

There is very little I could pick to say that I didn't like! With the highly customisable nature of the product, I guess sometimes I expect to be able to customise something and I can't? But that is just because you have set my expectations so high! I wish LinkedIn could be integrated with this product better - I would love for LinkedIn applications to flow into my JobAdder, but I know that's not up to JobAdder.