JobAdder

JobAdder Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The desktop (like your dashboard) has two different viewings, both can give you a great glimpse of where your jobs and candidates are at."
  • icon"Ease of Use, Ample Integrations available for automation, candidate experience and hiring manager portal features are great. Integration to GSuite and social pages."
  • icon"Pretty user friendly platform, all online so it is accessible wherever you are. Strong network of job board integration."
  • icon"Sometimes the software is very slow- depending on the day you never know. This can be quite frustrating, but overall not a deal breaker."
  • icon"There is no hiring manager portal. The platform will not integrate with google calendar and it will not send calendar invites."
  • icon"Very disappointed with this unprofessional sales approach and has left me feeling very ordinary about how I may promote JobAdder."

Have you used JobAdder and would like to share your experience with others?

All JobAdder Reviews

Trevor

Never been more efficient and timely

Conversion over to Job Adder from our previous ATS was straightforward, we had to some database clean up, but nothing that was a challenge. The usability, search function and the amazing customer support staff have made this product exceptional. After experiencing four other ATS systems for a year each in our search for the right one, I can say unequivocally that Job Adder has made our organization stronger, our company deliverable more consistent, and our output more efficient. It's an amazing product.

Pros

I love the ability to quickly update information on candidates pulled into the search long list. Managing candidates is a piece of cake through their search function, every single candidate I speak with believes I have known them for years. Also the ability to update candidate information on the fly, while one the phone easily has made for a database richness that we haven't had before.

Cons

As the new software upgrades take place you end up working between the old and the new interfaces which operate slightly differently. No big deal, but it will be nice when it is all consistent. Would also be nice to be able to set the default number of candidates in a long list to a number higher than 20.

Reasons for choosing JobAdder

Because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made a compelling case for the change, based on a solid Features and Benefits run down. He was aware of our previous system challenges and was able to clearly demonstrate the product plus of the JobAdder system.

Reasons for switching to JobAdder

Because their product was not suitable for our business, very challenging to work with in a consistent manner across the company, and their customer support was awful. Truly aweful.

Stefano

Industry: Facilities Services

May 2022

Shiny when sold, nightmare when used

At sales stage Jobadder seemed to tick all the boxes. Seemed one step ahead in terms of integrations and to be providing an overall array of features that fit our needs. Once we got to use it, it has been a terrible, painful experience. We deeply regret choosing Jobadder and despite investing additional $ in the top setup package, we will now be looking to move to a different ATS after only 6 months. We stronbgly suggest you to look carefully into how each feature you care about works, because it will likely work differently than you expect. In detail, this why we think this has been a terrible choice for us: 1) There is literally no automation. Yes, there are email templates, yes, there are contracts embedded through hello sign etc, but everything must be triggered by a human. Moving candidates, send email etc. Nothing can be automated to a level we would have expected in 2022. Auto rejection email? Nope, move candidates in rejection stage, select all candidates, select action, select email, repeat every day of your life. 2) Jobadder is not the same product in all markets. Some features may or may not be available in the country you choose to put you data on. It's bizarre. 3) We got sold a product that should integrate with Aircall. We must record voice interactions as part of candidate note and this did all we needed. Aircall integration is left right and centre everywhere. Could not get it to integrate correclty. Took 5 months of tickets for support to come back with t

Pros

Cheaper than others for 2 users or less

Cons

No Automation Byzantine UI - Poor UX Integrations not available in some servers Aircall integration does not work Slow, time add up when used intensively Poor knowledge base Poor reporting features

Reasons for choosing JobAdder

It appeared to have all we needed, but little was working as intended once we purchased.

Response from Job Adder

Hi Stefano, We're sorry to hear that your experience has been far from great and we appreciate the time you took to provide us with your feedback. We understand your frustration regarding what was promised and what was delivered, especially around the automation piece and the integration with AirCall. Our team will work with yours to solve these issues for you. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what's not working, and giving us the opportunity to set it right. The JobAdder Team

Replied November 2022

Kim

Easy to use!!

I use the candidate search on a regular basis, I find it saves me time searching for candidates with specific skills. Overall I think JobAdder is an excellent tool! I'd love to continue to learn more ways to use it!

Pros

JobAdder is so easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory, you can figure things out by searching around. I love the simple layout. I also that it has helped me become paperless. All notes are in each candidate file, I have access to information at all times. I also love the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes I think going through applicants is cumbersome and time consuming. On the quick view of an applicant, I wish I could easily look at the resume, and mark them reject. Or delete them from that screen, as in out of site, out of mind.

Reasons for choosing JobAdder

Avionte was hard to use. JobAdder is so much easier and much more robust.

Vanessa

We Love Job Adder

The people that we engage with at Job Adder are exceptional. They offer hands on support and are an absolute pleasure to deal with. They have a great approach to client service and their Helpdesk is efficient and effective.

Pros

Ease of Use, Ample Integrations available for automation, candidate experience and hiring manager portal features are great. Integration to GSuite and social pages. User friendly and implementation is easy and cost effective.

Cons

The basic recruitment dashboard could be enhanced. Multiple Currency Reporting and Locations should be improved to cater for global recruitment agencies with branches in multiple countries.

Reasons for choosing JobAdder

Integrations, Account Managers were knowledgeable and enterprise pricing offering. Other solutions were per user pricing and as a start up we needed flexibility to scale in a cost effective way.

Bonnie

JobAdder review from a Technical Recruiter's perspective

JobAdder's support throughout has been exceptional. I was part of the team to implement the product and they worked with us to customize the product and assisted us with adapting our workflow to JobAdder, making suggestions on how to utilize features of JobAdder to enhance our process.

Pros

JobAdder makes tracking a candidate from the first contact to placement easy. One of the new features where you can view and modify candidate information without actually opening the candidate in another tab is really a time saver. Going along these same lines, the "New" Job Dashboard makes evaluating new applicants and reaching out to them quick and efficient.

Cons

Emails received from candidates are not automatically logged to a candidate record unless the email thread originated from JobAdder.

Reasons for switching to JobAdder

Revel IT was looking for a more responsive ATS product who would work with us as a partner.

Jesse

December 2015

Perfect for a small agency!

Pros

I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

Cons

There's a few of things that I wish could be improved. 1) You can't import all of your LinkedIn or other database (.csv files) records to JobAdder for free. They will do it but, they will charge you. Seems a bit petty. 2) I wish it was a little more similar to Workable where you would import a candidate and it would automatically scrape the web for additional contact information (i.e. additional email addresses, twitter feeds, Facebook, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc..) to enhance the record. It looks like you can add a picture to your candidate records, but you have to do that manually. Workable does all of this automatically. Lastly, I wish I could create a record from the clipboard as oppose to creating a .pdf or .doc to import a resume. Sometimes I find a resume on a blog and I just want to copy it and paste it into Jobadder. And if I had to nitpick... I wish it was a little bit faster.

Monica

November 2015

A simple and user friendly recruitment software

Pros

An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users. We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment. You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates. JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required. They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications. There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system. JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

Cons

You can easily forward CV's to hiring managers to review and provide a rating, however the system doesn't easily allow for you to send through covering letters or other documents the candidate has attached with their application to the hiring managers. Running metric reports are quite basic and limited.

jodi

JobAdder Review

My team and I use this software daily to track jobs, applications, candidates etc. Without it we would be using wonky spreadsheets without any integration

Pros

Cons

Maybe the cost, but after reviewing various others, JobAdder fell nicely into an affordable space for its features and graphics

Martin

March 2016

Great product with great support

Pros

JobAdder is a great cloud based CRM solution for the recruitment industry. It has a really simple and intuitive user interface across desktop and mobile platforms and integrates well with social networks and Outlook. It has all the functionality required to effectively manage the recruitment process, but in a much simpler and pared down way than other solutions. What's great is that as a vendor, the JobAdder team offer awesome support and are constantly developing the product to suit the end users. The reporting tools are excellent also. Overall, a great product and quite simply the best recruitment CRM we've used.

Cons

Nothing to say here other that if there's something that's not working as it should, the support and development team at JobAdder are great at resolving it.

Becky

Great for getting organized

Overall great if you're looking for your first program and want to get everything under one roof.

Pros

This software program has all of the basics that you need to get everything under one roof. Great way to get organized and keep you team updated. User-friendly and pretty easy to pick up on. We're a few weeks in, but we're happy we went with this program so far. The client portal is really nice!!

Cons

Getting everything up and going is a bit of a hassle-- there's lots of tips and great customer service, but you have to figure out what you all need and set it up yourself. The outlook add-in doesn't work if your emails are through Live, and their application form and text system could use a bit more work to be the most user-friendly. But overall a great system.

Matt

Hosted application to post internal Jobs

JobAdder helps to post internal jobs for our company on it's hosted cloud environment. Candidates are able to apply easily and send us additional information about their interest and experience. It helps gather all info about the candidate in the database which can be managed easily.

Pros

Good for managing our online job posts.

Jonathan

Great product and staff

Pros

It's ease of use, staff are personable and attentive to issues, questions and training

Cons

Like all CRM's, i still feel there are areas that could be stripped away to be more efficient. particular example being the number of layers involved, ie, candidates, contact and companies all separated.

Clarke

September 2015

Dynamo Review

Love the fact that the app is built and configured for mobile devices not just the PC version re-sized or re-hashed. This makes it great for accessing info on the move. As well as being very functional its obvious that some thought and effort has gone into the front end which does make for painless experience.

Pros

The support team at Jobadder are amazing. They answer the phone in 2 rings and if they dont have an immediate answer will be back in touch very quickly with a solution. Generally tho I dont use their support too much as the product is very intuitive.

Cons

This app provides a read only version of your database which is perfect for me as that is what I require when out and about. Of course you can log onto the full site to make edits etc.

pankaj

JobAdder Review

Pros

As we all know Jobadder is a cloud based tool so you can easily access any candidate from anywhere.Its quite fast and smooth as compared to other cloud based tools in the market ,Job adder makes more sense with its realtively fast response and fast resume fetching abailitites

Cons

Though job adder is good at certain things it needs some some more automation like workable where you can import a candidate and workable would search for more information online which is not there in Job adder , you have feed stuff manually.

March 2016

Awesome, a great piece of software!

Pros

simplicity and ease of use. always very friendly staff and support

Cons

No much... wish Linkedin integration would happen, especially CVs being automatically uploaded.

Neil

November 2015

Powerful but simple to use

Pros

It's user friendliness yet ability to dig deeper if needs be.

Cons

That it's so damn perfect - Just kidding. Like any cloud based system it takes 2 seconds to open a page. Occasional lagging

paul

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The Software continually freezes and they seem to do nothing about it

Pros

It used to work pretty well. You used to be able to call someone if there was an issue. It integrates well with job boards when it is working.

Cons

The constant freezing which stops us operating as a business. You can't get anyone at the company to call you. Issues never resolved.

Jack