• Pros

• "Very easy to use. I like how streamlined the integration with the gift cards was. Glad that my manager sees who I recognize and who recognizes me."

• "It is very intuitive and very easy to use, with a lot of different options"

• "Es un buen producto, creo que depende del país donde se use. Es un buen producto y es una muy buena idea para el reconocimiento de nuestros compañeros de trabajo."

• Cons

• "Some descriptions could be updated for more clarity, but these are minor things "

• "Would like tighter integration with Outlook or CRM so at the end of a project I could easily appreciate everyone involved without having to launch a separate app."

• "The only con I can think of is not being able to do everything from an admin standpoint such as point reversals."

Browse JobPts Reviews

Maike from SAP SE

Simple and easy recognition program enhancing the employee experience!

With JobPts, we simplified and sychronized our recognition landscape saving IT but also administration resources a lot. Recognition is a very important topic nowadays as we see on our site. The JobPts tool is one of our highest rated HR services in our company what speaks for itself.

Pros

It is very easy and simple to implement and use. For a 100k employee company, it is possible to run with only 0.5 FTE which is a clear plus and speaks for the easiness of the tool.

Cons

Nothing to list here, the tool and the customer support is simple great!

Reasons for Switching to JobPts

Cloud based solution directly connected to SuccessFactors

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Maike, Thank you for your honest feedback, your opinion is very valuable to us. We are delighted to see that JobPts is adding value to your organization as a whole, and that you enjoy using it to recognize your colleagues' work. Big thanks, Your Semos Cloud team

Lourdes from SAP Mexico, S.A. de C.V.

Serendipity experience...

My overall experience is very satisfactory as mentioned in the Pros section. Actually I claimed for some items not received after the time frame indicated in the order shipping notification and I got the related points reimbursement in my account which was very appreciated! Furthermore, I always get a prompt and professional attention from the JobPts [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and would like to express my gratitude as it is part of the full experience.

Pros

I would like to share that my experience in the JobPts Program is very satisfactory. I always find what I have on mind and during the searching process, I see other alternatives with similar concept without looking for them and several times I have ordered those options. Recently, I ordered 3 favorite items: Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, iHome iBT297 App-enhanced Bluetooth Color Changing Dual Alarm Clock Radio and a Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Chain Shoulder Tote Bag Scarlet Red. The items arrived perfectly and within the time frame indicated in the order shipping notification which is very valuable.

Cons

I think it would be really helpful to identify the products country of origin in order to save time during an item search. Sometimes the shipping value exceeds the item value itself due to it is shipped from the other side of the world, but this is something not described in the system. Once I ordered an Umbra B Cornici Collage per 9 Foto Rotondo Foto 10 x 15 cm Quadro su Tela and it was the case I mentioned above. I accepted due to I liked the item very much, but it was not mentioned the product was going to be shipped to my country Mexico from Germany. I discovered this until I received the product.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Lourdes, Thank you for your honest feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your products ordered through JobPts. You feedback is very valuable to use and we hope that the platform continues to provide positive experience to you. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team.

Zarina from SAP Malaysia Sdn Bhd

JobPts

Not very satisfied but Corporate direction of my company to use this product for Appreciation.

Pros

The support/customer service is quite helpful.

Cons

Not user friendly. Search for products are very difficult. The selection of products are limited and more expensive in comparison to Amazon and other website like Lazada Shoppee Carousell

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Zarina, Thank you for your honest feedback on JobPts. Your opinion is very important to us because it enables us to improve our product. Your comments and concerns will be carefully reviewed and addressed so that we can keep improving your experience with JobPts. Thank you again for your feedback, Your Semos Cloud team

Florian from OMV AG

Industry: Oil & Energy

JobPts - the future of recognition

Pros

JobPts as a main HR tool for recognition is one of the best on the market. The integration with Success Factors is seamless and Semos team did a great job from start to end. The tool is very user-friendly and it doesn't require for the employee to be tech-savvy. A few clicks here, a few clicks there and anyone in the company can recognize a colleague for doing a great job, for being a great team-player and much more. From a 'features' point of view, I do think that both the tool and Semos team are doing their best to accommodate the client's requests. The 'points' system, the good offer of vendors, the nomination process, all make this tool to bring added-value to our HR process. I'm aware of other functionalities of the tool which, unfortunately, we're not using at the moment and I do think that if you're a company oriented to offer the best 'recognition' experience, JobPts by Semos is your best bet.

Cons

I can't say that I've encountered anything to dislike.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Florian, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and our team from the very start and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Roney from SAP

Easy to use with an AMAZING support

At the company we use JobPts as a recognition tool, sending and receiving awards (monetary or not) mostly. I've had a great experience using the tool and even more when I needed support, always having someone to help me solving the problem in the best way - either with a simple tool tip or contacting a vendor in China regarding return of product and reimbursment, all fast and succesful conversations. Firendly, easy to use and with an amazing support.

Pros

JobPts has an easy to use platform that takes only a few minutes to either recognize someone or check your own recognitions. When claiming award, you can easily check on the options and they have an amazing center of support that makes you fell safe in every action you take - also helping you with external problems with others sellers and related, which is incredible.

Cons

Not sure if it is JobPts functionality or internal company rules, but the exchange rate to local currency does not match the current value of money, which is a little bothersome when converting points to a gift card, for example.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Roney, Thank you for your review! Your feedback is very valuable to us, and we are extremely happy to see that you enjoy using our product for your company's Recognition & Rewards program. We hope to continue delivering such experience to you and your organization. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Yiota from SAP

Promoting collaboration with motivation

Love this tool; it is extremely motivating and also makes us feel better to reward a colleague after getting invaluable help from them. We make new friends this way. :)

Pros

Describing in details what actions were taken that deserved an appreciate award. Making new connections within the company after a successful collaboration and looking forward to working with them again.

Cons

When selecting a recipient, it would be good to show how many awards we already sent them in the past.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Yiota, Thank you so much for providing your honest feedback! We are so happy to see that you love using JobPts and that it helps you better connect with your co-workers and make new friends within your organization! Thanks again from the whole Semos Cloud team!

JobPts is an easy-to-use employee recognition tool that enhance Employee Experience

It is a great tool easy to use that will help your company in your path to culture of appreciation. It is great tha is an easy and Global Tool to recognize the employees in your whole organization. The rewards are digital and it send automatic emails for the Manager to also know that his or her employee has been recognize for the excellence of their work, the recognition can be a thanks according to your Company values or it can be a Monetary reward. It is amazing and very friendly to use, I will definetly recommend this tool. Also the reports and the Dashboards are very easy to use, so the Managers can have direct access to them and see who of their employees had more recognitions over the year.

Pros

I love that this software is very easy to use and drives a culture of appreciation across the Company. Also, the Product Support Team is always available to follow up any questions or issues in my gift orders. It is also great that is a Global Tool. Thank you for your amazing job Team!

Cons

We have the possibility to exchange our points in Ebay but I will prefer Amazon since in my perspective, Amazon is more reliable than Ebay and there are more options. I would love to see more options in the eGift cards.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear user, Thank you for your kind words and your honest feedback. It makes us very happy that JobPts is helping you drive the culture of appreciation within your organization, and we hope that it continues to do so. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Buena herramienta...

En términos generales la experiencia es positiva, la idea de la herramienta es muy buena, como resalte antes creo que es importante la mejora de algunos puntos que hacen a la experiencia general con la misma.

Pros

Cons

Creo que depende el país y sus convenios , me parece que la falta de más convenios es una mejora que ayudaría! También tienen que mejorar de los convenios que tienen por país, poder proveer mejor la información de que se puede hacer y que no, dado que la no es fácil de adivinar. Otro tema a mejorar es la rendion de los mismos, yo en lo particular he tenido muchos problemas y errores al querer utilizarlo.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear user, Thank your for your honest feedback on JobPts. Your opinion is very important to us as it enables us to keep improving and making our solution valuable to our customers. Thank you again and we hope to continue delivering positive experience to you and your organization! Your Semos Cloud team

David from SAP

Great tool to appreciate coworkers

Allows me an easy way to recognize other employees, with integrated processes for finance and approvals, and fulfillment. Semos has really got this process covered end to end...

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. i should use it more.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

David, thank you for reviewing JobPts. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope that JobPts continues to provide value to you and your company! Big thanks from the whole JobPts team!

Lucas from SAP

Nice peer recognition service

Employee engagement Transparency about how individual efforts support organizational achievements

Pros

The use case around employee recognition. The ease of use

Cons

The lack of sharing function to post the kudo on social media. But maybe it's something I missed or an implementation choice.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Lucas, Tank you for reviewing JobPts! We are happy to see that JobPts is adding transparency in your organization on how individual efforts support organizational achievements. Thanks again, Your Semos Cloud team

Ying from SAP Predictive Analytics Cloud

Using JobPts for surprise

I will keep using JobPts.

Pros

JobPts is very easy and straightforward to use. I got rewards almost every year from my company. It is a kind of fun that they come to me like surprise through JobPts. It is also a flexible system that my colleagues even send appreciate by it.

Cons

Although it is easy and clear to use, JobPts uses points to assign rewards & awards. It is not very inconvenient if I want to convert the points to gift cards through AllGifts.ie. This is because 1 JobPts point does not equal to 1 Euro in AllGifts.ie. This leads to a tricky situation that even I get 100 points in JobPts, I cannot get 100 Euro in AllGift.ie at one time. Such a gap makes me difficult to use all points at one time if I use AllGifts.ie.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Ying, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts, and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Lance from Sun Communities

Recognizing employees couldn't be easier

Highly positive. JobPts made the implementation and support process extremely easy even with custom processes built in.

Pros

UI navigation makes it easy for those that are not tech savy but also intuitive enough to make processes streamlined

Cons

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Lance, Thank you for your honest review on JobPts! We hope our software continues to bring value to your employees and the organization overall. All the best from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Mariana from SAP Argentina SA

Feedback

I a really good tool for internal recognition between peers and have that visibility.

Pros

Is really easy to use. Like the layout. Intuitive.

Cons

Better reports, like being able to select several countries at the same time.

Reasons for Choosing JobPts

We needed a transparent and quick tool to recognize at the moment.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Mariana, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are exited to see that JobPts is helping you and your peers build a culture of appreciation at your organization, and we hope to keep your experience high. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team!

Mark from SAP UK Ltd

Great app and easy way to recognise colleagues for positive work

It's really important to have a mechanism available at work to recognise colleagues for hard work and going the extra mile. I've nominated colleagues for awards (which have been granted) + I've also received awards and purchased some cool stuff with the points. So all in all it's a great, easy to use app.!

Pros

Job Points is a really easy app to use + a great way to be able to recognise colleagues for great work and help. It literally takes a few minutes to nominate somebody + if the award is granted the choice of retailers where you can redeem your points is extensive.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about the software itself. I think the only negative experience I've had with the whole process was having to wait a while for vouchers to be made available. Saying that, the last time I redeemed some points/vouchers I had them the next day which was fantastic!

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Mark, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Mohit from SAP Asia Pte Ltd

Great Product and really great tool for a reward system for your team

superb experience!

Pros

I really loved the ease of use and the flexibility of it that it could align with our company values when it came to setting up Appreciate Awards. it has a really cool way to ranking you as a appreciator. It has helped our team to foster a culture where people can formally appreciate each other whether its monetary or non-monetary. The best part is JobPts ability to give you a number of options when it comes to redeem your reward points. ranging from shopping from eBay to getting a digital wallet in the form of Mastercard. Really gives a plethora of choices how you want to spend your reward points. Overall , really satisfied and quite happy!

Cons

Looking forward for more ways to reward people!. Surprise us!

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Mohit, Thank you for reviewing our employee recognition software. As our goal is to continue providing the "superb experience", your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Keep spreading the culture of appreciation at your organization. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Luis from SAP

Luis Jiménez Feedback

I bought more than 20 gifts in the past months, easy to search and if for some reason the product can't arrived they have a support team that are very efficient.

Pros

Easy way to find products with big partners involved.

Cons

That we have only ebay agreement for products searching in a future amazon and

John from SAP

Critical tool for collaboration

Project and sales teams are increasingly remote, so thanking people face to face is impossible. JobPts make the process easy and really helps me connect with my extended team. I consider JobPts an essential part of the tool set I need to do my job.

Pros

JobPts is extremely easy to use and makes the process fun.

Cons

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear John, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are happy to see that you find JobPts as easy and fun to use, and we hope to continue delivering such experience in the future. Thank you again for your review, Your Semos Cloud team

Aleksandar from SAP

Great team recognition tool

Pros

In a world where your coworkers are spread around the world and your and team success depends on those Interactions JobPoints is a great tool to recognize the efforts. I have used JobPoints for over 2 years now and what I like the most is great UI and how easy and simple is to use the product.

Cons

Nothing that would stand out and prevent me from using it.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Aleksandar, Thanks for your honest feedback! We are pleased to hear that JobPts helps your recognize and appreciate your colleagues' work, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the product. Thank you again for your feedback! Your Semos Cloud team

Ho from SAP

Encouragement is the key to improvement!

I would like to compliment the team who always answered my questions patiently. The representative is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Appreciation program is a program for you to acknowledge your colleagues in the easiest way. It says a lot about hard work, appreciation, kindness and empathy!

Cons

Previously it allowed only eBay but now it is using credit card concept which is all good now!!

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Ho, Well said: "Encouragement is the key to improvement"! Thank you for your feedback and we hope that our Employee Recognition solution continues to drive employee engagement within your organization. Thank you again for your honest feedback, Your Semos Cloud team

Russell from SAP

Great Solution

Easy to use - ideal for sharing appreciation and rewards

Pros

Very easy to use - ideal for sharing recognition

Cons

Nothing missing great and easy to use Something I use regularly to share my feedback

Nenad from SAP

Nice platform for showing appreciation to your colleagues

I really like using it, both when I show appreciation to others and when I am redeeming my rewards.

Pros

It is very intuitive and very easy to use, with a lot of different options

Cons

Some descriptions could be updated for more clarity, but these are minor things

Reasons for Switching to JobPts

don't know

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Nenad, As our users' feedback is very valuable to us, we are extremely happy to see that you are enjoying JobPts, our employee recognition platform. We also hope that you and your peers continue to receive and give recognition to other employees within your organization. Thanks again for your honest feedback and best regards from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Gustavo from SAP Argentina

Easy to use and good way to recognize.

Actually is good to use and easy to recognize and redeem.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, good options to redeem, and better to recognize.

Cons

in my case even the system, in some cases, notice about the delivery there are others that closing the order, send mail, and a few minutes after, send e-mail canceling, and need to do the process again.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Gustavo, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Takashi from SAP

Great tool to recognize company colleagues.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows the recognition of other colleagues for a well done job.

Cons

The experience with ebay wasn't good, but it is not related to the software itself. When I had problems with ebay, the JobPts support team promptly helped on the issue.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Taniguchi, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Maria from SAP

Happy user

It was a great experience and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me every time.

Pros

It's super user frendly and pretty complete.

Cons

I think it'd be easier to find a way to aquire your own and complementing the points you already have to redeem.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Happy User :) Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Tomoko from Customer Experience

Great tool to cultivate appreciation and positive team culture!

I love how this tools works - it is a great to way to say thank you and to let managers know about their team member's contributions.

Pros

Very easy to use. It's important that I can send appreciation as soon as I thought about sending it.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind. It might be fun to have a variation (seasonal design) in appreciation template.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Tomoko, Thank you for your feedback on our employee recognition platform. Your opinion is very valuable to us and we hope that we continue to provide positive experience to you and your organization. Big thanks from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Alexander from SAP

Usage of Appreciate Tool

It's a good experience the software integrations makes the process simple to use when redeeming your awards.

Pros

The software is very simple and practical to use. People can select the options of how they want to apply their appreciates through the variety of options. Redeeming as Gift Cards, purchasing products with their credits. Or Cash the rewards. The software is very well integrated with our current systems, it works flawlessly.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments to report, possibly would be nice if they expanded on the list of potential vendors when redeeming the awards.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Alexander, We appreciate your honest feedback and we hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts! Your Semos Cloud team

Joshua from SAP

Great engagement tool

Pros

The ease of use and the overall intention of the product is great. We work in dynamic teams and being able to appreciate the people I work with helps with the team morale.

Cons

The redemption experience for points could be improved. The listing of eBay products was a little clunky and it was a little tricky trying to get more information on the products. More options for redemptions would be better as well.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Hi Joshua and thanks for your feedback! Your feedback is very valuable to us as it enables us to keep improving our product. We are happy to see that you are using JobPts to appreciate the people you work with and we hope you continue to do do. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Jessica from sap

Verily intuitive and great platform to reward your team

Pros

Integration with Successfactors and e-comm platform

Cons

Limited badges for reward

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Jessica, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Célia from SAP

Amazing tool we use at SAP

I like the fact that it's integrated in our HRIS system, SAP SuccessFactors. It really increases the engagement of my team. I really value the recognition and it is great that my Manager, colleagues and other people I work with appreciate my work. It is easy to use for Managers too.

Pros

The tool is very simple and user friendly to use. People can redeem their rewards through various ways. It provides the user with the option to select products from a variety of vendors, or to redeem their rewards as gift cards, or cash.

Cons

Nothing. All of my team members love this tool. It is great to get some points when you complete a project!

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Celia, Thank you for reviewing JobPts. Your feedback is very valuable to us and, we are glad to see that you and your team members love using JobPts to recognize your peers. Thank you from the Semos Cloud team

Natalia from SAP

JobPts is a great tool !

with JobPts I have the opportunity to recognize my colleagues - even a simple "thank you" without monetary value means a lot - it's a culture that we need to spread. Additionally I can easily manage my own rewards received as the tool is very intuitive.

Pros

I like the several options of usage that the tool provide to us

Cons

Nothing that I can think at the moment. In my opinion, it's a really complete tool

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Natalia, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts, and that you are spreading the culture of appreciation at your organization. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Steven from SAP

Great and intuitive tool!

JobPts solves our awards and recognition process. It brings much needed visibility and encourages a culture of collaboration and appreciation.

Pros

The UI and UX is very easy and clean to use. It's very easy for me to create an appreciation, view my standing amongst peers, and redeem my appreciation points for a variety of awards. My leadership is alerted each time I receive an award as well, increasing visibility.

Cons

The mobile portion is currently lacking. At the moment, I haven't been able to find a mobile app to allow me to do all the things I need to like I can on desktop.

David from SAP UK Ltd

Job Pts are a great way to show appreciation to your colleagues

Pros

It has easy links to eBay when purchases merchandise, to see the full detail of the products you wish to buy. Vouchers are easy to purchase too.

Cons

One thing that frustrates me is the ability to enter a quantity for a single item i.e. if I want to buy two of an item, I have to place two orders

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear David, You feedback as a JobPts user is extremely valuable to us as it gives us valuable insights into how to keep improving our product. We are so happy to see that you are enjoying our Employee Recognition solution and we hope that it continues deliver such experience. Thank you from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Lucas from SAP

Great Experience

Well, with the tool i am able to use my rewards to buy stuff that i want and it offers a good experience with minimum issues.

Pros

The tool is really intuitive and it helps you to search for the right items and the information is very clear.

Cons

In the tool itself there is not that much issues.. the main issues are normally related to SLA of the vendor. One issue that i've figured out is the char limit on address in the Ebay purchases. it could have no limit. I wasn't able to buy one thing to my house cause my address is too big and didn't fit the char limit.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Lucas, Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us keep improving our product. We are happy to see that you love using JobPts! Thank you again, Your Semos Cloud team

Eunice Carla from SAP

Appreciate Platform

Pointing system is worth the price given by the merchandise.

Pros

There are many merchandise options to choose. Platform is easy to browse.

Cons

The filter section and going back to the page function option can be more user friendly.

Raquel Lyn from SAP Philippines

Overall the Experience is Great

So far it's Great. When issue is encountered, the support team reply fast

Pros

Easy and user friendly. And all previous transactions are kept.

Cons

There are times when you redeem voucher the status is "in Process" for quiet sometime

Great app

Pros

It is easy to use and to check the information inside.

Cons

The offer is only available for EBay, I would to have Amazon for example.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear reviewer, Thank you for your honest feedback on JobPts, our employee recognition platform. We are happy to see that you enjoy using the product, and we hope to continue delivering the good experience. Big thanks from all of us at Semos Cloud

Bryan from SAP

SAP Appreciate Program

when i have a delay in the processing of my gifts i always find the support people very friendly and always follow up on the request in a timely manner

Pros

the application is easy to use and navigate with little learning required. no bugs and no crashes which is always good

Cons

I have no negative feedback for this software.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Bryan, Thank you for your feedback on our employee recognition software. We are thrilled to see that you enjoy using the software to show appreciation to your colleagues. Thank you again from the whole Semos Cloud team

Károly from SAP Product Support

Industry: Information Services

my opinions

I like it very much, I'm happy that I can be its user

Pros

I like the possibility to review different products easily and get them thru this page

Cons

Probably I would that sometimes the page is a bit loading long but not much impacting the usage

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Karoly, Your feedback as a JobPts user is extremely valuable to us. That being said, we are so happy to see that you are enjoying our Employee Recognition platform and we hope that it continues to provide such experience. Thank you again! Your Semos Cloud team

JobPts is very complete and easy to use

giving thanks helps employees feel good about their work

Pros

JobPts is very complete and easy to use, I love to see my points, and send thanks, it makes me happy

Cons

it would be important to have quick information as it can be integrated with other systems

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear reviewer, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues, and that it continues to make you happy :) Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

felipe from sap

I think that this is an excelent and simples to use tool to foster the recognition among colleagues

it is very nice be able to recognize my colleagues, letting their manage knows about the difference they made in my work

Pros

how easy it is to recognize others, connecting it to how we run behaviors of SAP. The tool have an great user experience too

Cons

The time it takes to delivery some awards, such as Americanas' gift card, uber credits and so on... lately we have been having a big delay with the delivery of uber credits

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Felipe, Thank you for your honest review on JobPts. Your opinion is very important to us, and we are so happy to see that our recognition platform enables you and your peers to recognize each other for good work. Thank you again for your feedback, Your Semos Cloud team

Karl from SAP

When doing good feels intuitive

Pros

Very easy to use and quickly do what you wanted to do - recognize someone!

Cons

I haven't had any problems using JobPts since joining SAP in 2016.

Thurain from SAP

JobPts - Great motivation tool

Best way to recognize effort, the employee is recognized, there is a leader board which is fun and also their manager knows too, everyone is a winner

Pros

Its easy to use, provides a great way to say thank you during the course of the year in an informal manner and people love being appreciated this way

Cons

None, its really easy and simple to use.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied May 2020

Dear Thurain, Thank you for your review on JobPts! We are so happy to see that you like using our software to appreciate your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Muriela from SAP

Very nice tool

The experience is very good and it's highly reccomended to use.

Pros

This is a very nice tool to use and it's a great way to recognize colleagues for their support, in a very easy manner. It's a good approach to foster the culture of recognition and to send monetary awards in a compliant way.

Cons

Not sure if this is a limitation of the tool or the partners, but some limits of vouchers are very low so you need to redeem many of them at the same time.

Evelyn from SAP Chile

Evaluación de Appreciate Tool

in general the experience is ok

Pros

option to select different gift cards wether national or international

Cons

many times the card have problemas to be deployed

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Evelyn, Thank you for your feedback on JobPts, our Employee Recognition solution. Your honest feedback is valuable to us as it enables us to continuously keep improving our product and deliver exceptional customer experience. We hope that you keep enjoying your gifts! Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team!

Kishan from SAP

User of this via appreciate

It was good. I like The support provided for any issues

Pros

Ease of use. Mobile. Support. Fast and quick

Cons

Only eBay. Not good. Quality sucks. Need more options than eBay.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Kishan, Thank you for your honest feedback. Your opinion matters to us as it helps us continuously improve our Employee Recognition solution and make it more valuable to our customers. Your comments will be carefully reviewed and addressed. Thank you again from the whole Semos Cloud team.

Love to be able to reward others

I love the tool; it's easy to use and effective.

Pros

This is a great tool for recognizing and rewarding colleagues that go above and beyond!

Cons

It's good! I don't dislike anything. It works well.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear reviewer, Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy to see that you are using JobPts for recognizing and rewarding your colleagues that go above and beyond. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts. Thank you from the whole Semos Cloud team

Greg from JT International

Flexible and easy to use platform, great implementation / support team

Pros

Even though the platform is a Software as a Service, it was possible to adjust it to some of our Organization needs (especially about handling employee data and organizational structure). The implementation team were great, implementation was agile with initial results available very quickly.

Cons

None really! Admin panel required some adjustments to give us the dashboards we needed, but this is due to our specifics, and not the software itself (would be impossible to show sophisticated KPIs that will fit all Clients).

Sergio from SAP

Extremelly Satisfied!

Pros

It's easy to use, very user-friendly, offers all the functionalities that we look in a product like this. Also a big plus, it has a great customer support, always ready to help when an incident happens.

Cons

One of the aspects that could be improved, is an integration feature that could issue alerts in case of integration issues. In my case, when I've required a gift card, the integration issue with other provider with was only noticed when I sent an email to the customer support.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Sergio, We appreciate your honest feedback on our employee recognition platform. We hope that the app continues to bring value to you and other peers within your organization. Keep enjoying JobPts and thank you again for your review. Best regards from the whole Semos Cloud team!

David from SAP Labs Canada

Feature-rich yet easy to use

JobPTs renders the task of peer recognition into an effortless experience.

Pros

The interface is well designed and makes this tool very easy to understand and also easy to navigate. Its simplicity and responsiveness makes this tool a breeze to use.

Cons

I have yet to explore all the features and have used the peer recognition functionality which works well

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

David, Thank you for your honest feedback on JobPts. We are so happy to hear that you find our employee recognition useful and easy to use! Thank you again for your review from the whole SemosCloud team!

Jagamohan from SAP

Review of JobPts

Pros

User friendly support from staff. They reply in time and always customer centric.

Cons

Experience with the software needs to be better.

Response from SemosCloud

Replied April 2020

Dear Jagamohan, Thank you for your feedback on our employee recognition platform. Your opinion is very valuable to us and we hope that we continue to provide positive experience to you and your organization. Big thanks from the whole Semos Cloud team