What are JobPts users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using JobPts software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"Also, the Product Support Team is always available to follow up any questions or issues in my gift orders. It is also great that is a Global Tool."
  • icon"The implementation team were great, implementation was agile with initial results available very quickly."
  • icon"It's a good approach to foster the culture of recognition and to send monetary awards in a compliant way."
  • icon"I can't think of anything negative about the software itself. I think the only negative experience I've had with the whole process was having to wait a while for vouchers to be made available."
  • icon"I can't say that I've encountered anything to dislike."
  • icon"The lack of sharing function to post the kudo on social media. But maybe it's something I missed or an implementation choice."

Browse all JobPts Reviews

• Have you used JobPts and would like to share your experience with others?

Guadalupe

December 2021

Enhance Experience of Your Employees

It helps employees in developing and growing their lifecycle of employment until their retirement. It is providing meaningful rewards and continuous appreciation for improving work and employee performance. Its peer to peer and continuous recognition helps in recognizing the behavior of new employees which will be supportable and beneficial for values and culture of your company. It is providing powerful ways for connecting dispersed teams and workforce. It also helps in making customizable solutions.

Pros

It is providing the best ways for driving productivity and engagement of employees. It helps in aligning the overall organization and behaviour of employees. It is providing an extensive network of digital rewards for supporting recognition programs globally. It helps in showing appreciation of deserving employee for enriching the culture of companies. It helps in motivating and incentivizing moments of employees such as rewarding on their achievements which will continuously improve the performance of every employee.

Cons

It will take a lot of time while identifying and searching the country and origin of the product. Sometimes it will exceed the value of items. We are facing a lot of difficulties in searching for products. It is offering an expensive and limited selection of products as compared to amazon and other related products.

Lourdes

Serendipity experience...

My overall experience is very satisfactory as mentioned in the Pros section. Actually I claimed for some items not received after the time frame indicated in the order shipping notification and I got the related points reimbursement in my account which was very appreciated! Furthermore, I always get a prompt and professional attention from the JobPts [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and would like to express my gratitude as it is part of the full experience.

Pros

I would like to share that my experience in the JobPts Program is very satisfactory. I always find what I have on mind and during the searching process, I see other alternatives with similar concept without looking for them and several times I have ordered those options. Recently, I ordered 3 favorite items: Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, iHome iBT297 App-enhanced Bluetooth Color Changing Dual Alarm Clock Radio and a Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Chain Shoulder Tote Bag Scarlet Red. The items arrived perfectly and within the time frame indicated in the order shipping notification which is very valuable.

Cons

I think it would be really helpful to identify the products country of origin in order to save time during an item search. Sometimes the shipping value exceeds the item value itself due to it is shipped from the other side of the world, but this is something not described in the system. Once I ordered an Umbra B Cornici Collage per 9 Foto Rotondo Foto 10 x 15 cm Quadro su Tela and it was the case I mentioned above. I accepted due to I liked the item very much, but it was not mentioned the product was going to be shipped to my country Mexico from Germany. I discovered this until I received the product.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Lourdes, Thank you for your honest feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your products ordered through JobPts. You feedback is very valuable to use and we hope that the platform continues to provide positive experience to you. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team.

Zarina

JobPts

Not very satisfied but Corporate direction of my company to use this product for Appreciation.

Pros

The support/customer service is quite helpful.

Cons

Not user friendly. Search for products are very difficult. The selection of products are limited and more expensive in comparison to Amazon and other website like Lazada Shoppee Carousell

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Zarina, Thank you for your honest feedback on JobPts. Your opinion is very important to us because it enables us to improve our product. Your comments and concerns will be carefully reviewed and addressed so that we can keep improving your experience with JobPts. Thank you again for your feedback, Your Semos Cloud team

Florian

Industry: Oil & Energy

JobPts - the future of recognition

Pros

JobPts as a main HR tool for recognition is one of the best on the market. The integration with Success Factors is seamless and Semos team did a great job from start to end. The tool is very user-friendly and it doesn't require for the employee to be tech-savvy. A few clicks here, a few clicks there and anyone in the company can recognize a colleague for doing a great job, for being a great team-player and much more. From a 'features' point of view, I do think that both the tool and Semos team are doing their best to accommodate the client's requests. The 'points' system, the good offer of vendors, the nomination process, all make this tool to bring added-value to our HR process. I'm aware of other functionalities of the tool which, unfortunately, we're not using at the moment and I do think that if you're a company oriented to offer the best 'recognition' experience, JobPts by Semos is your best bet.

Cons

I can't say that I've encountered anything to dislike.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Florian, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and our team from the very start and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Maike

Simple and easy recognition program enhancing the employee experience!

With JobPts, we simplified and sychronized our recognition landscape saving IT but also administration resources a lot. Recognition is a very important topic nowadays as we see on our site. The JobPts tool is one of our highest rated HR services in our company what speaks for itself.

Pros

It is very easy and simple to implement and use. For a 100k employee company, it is possible to run with only 0.5 FTE which is a clear plus and speaks for the easiness of the tool.

Cons

Nothing to list here, the tool and the customer support is simple great!

Reasons for switching to JobPts

Cloud based solution directly connected to SuccessFactors

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Maike, Thank you for your honest feedback, your opinion is very valuable to us. We are delighted to see that JobPts is adding value to your organization as a whole, and that you enjoy using it to recognize your colleagues' work. Big thanks, Your Semos Cloud team

Yiota

Promoting collaboration with motivation

Love this tool; it is extremely motivating and also makes us feel better to reward a colleague after getting invaluable help from them. We make new friends this way. :)

Pros

Describing in details what actions were taken that deserved an appreciate award. Making new connections within the company after a successful collaboration and looking forward to working with them again.

Cons

When selecting a recipient, it would be good to show how many awards we already sent them in the past.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Yiota, Thank you so much for providing your honest feedback! We are so happy to see that you love using JobPts and that it helps you better connect with your co-workers and make new friends within your organization! Thanks again from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Replied April 2020

JobPts is an easy-to-use employee recognition tool that enhance Employee Experience

It is a great tool easy to use that will help your company in your path to culture of appreciation. It is great tha is an easy and Global Tool to recognize the employees in your whole organization. The rewards are digital and it send automatic emails for the Manager to also know that his or her employee has been recognize for the excellence of their work, the recognition can be a thanks according to your Company values or it can be a Monetary reward. It is amazing and very friendly to use, I will definetly recommend this tool. Also the reports and the Dashboards are very easy to use, so the Managers can have direct access to them and see who of their employees had more recognitions over the year.

Pros

I love that this software is very easy to use and drives a culture of appreciation across the Company. Also, the Product Support Team is always available to follow up any questions or issues in my gift orders. It is also great that is a Global Tool. Thank you for your amazing job Team!

Cons

We have the possibility to exchange our points in Ebay but I will prefer Amazon since in my perspective, Amazon is more reliable than Ebay and there are more options. I would love to see more options in the eGift cards.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear user, Thank you for your kind words and your honest feedback. It makes us very happy that JobPts is helping you drive the culture of appreciation within your organization, and we hope that it continues to do so. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Buena herramienta...

En términos generales la experiencia es positiva, la idea de la herramienta es muy buena, como resalte antes creo que es importante la mejora de algunos puntos que hacen a la experiencia general con la misma.

Pros

Es un buen producto, creo que depende del país donde se use. Es un buen producto y es una muy buena idea para el reconocimiento de nuestros compañeros de trabajo.

Cons

Creo que depende el país y sus convenios , me parece que la falta de más convenios es una mejora que ayudaría! También tienen que mejorar de los convenios que tienen por país, poder proveer mejor la información de que se puede hacer y que no, dado que la no es fácil de adivinar. Otro tema a mejorar es la rendion de los mismos, yo en lo particular he tenido muchos problemas y errores al querer utilizarlo.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear user, Thank your for your honest feedback on JobPts. Your opinion is very important to us as it enables us to keep improving and making our solution valuable to our customers. Thank you again and we hope to continue delivering positive experience to you and your organization! Your Semos Cloud team

Replied April 2020

Great tool to appreciate coworkers

Allows me an easy way to recognize other employees, with integrated processes for finance and approvals, and fulfillment. Semos has really got this process covered end to end...

Pros

Very easy to use. I like how streamlined the integration with the gift cards was. Glad that my manager sees who I recognize and who recognizes me.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. i should use it more.

Response from SemosCloud

David, thank you for reviewing JobPts. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope that JobPts continues to provide value to you and your company! Big thanks from the whole JobPts team!

Lucas

Nice peer recognition service

Employee engagement Transparency about how individual efforts support organizational achievements

Pros

The use case around employee recognition. The ease of use

Cons

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Lucas, Tank you for reviewing JobPts! We are happy to see that JobPts is adding transparency in your organization on how individual efforts support organizational achievements. Thanks again, Your Semos Cloud team

Roney

Easy to use with an AMAZING support

At the company we use JobPts as a recognition tool, sending and receiving awards (monetary or not) mostly. I've had a great experience using the tool and even more when I needed support, always having someone to help me solving the problem in the best way - either with a simple tool tip or contacting a vendor in China regarding return of product and reimbursment, all fast and succesful conversations. Firendly, easy to use and with an amazing support.

Pros

JobPts has an easy to use platform that takes only a few minutes to either recognize someone or check your own recognitions. When claiming award, you can easily check on the options and they have an amazing center of support that makes you fell safe in every action you take - also helping you with external problems with others sellers and related, which is incredible.

Cons

Not sure if it is JobPts functionality or internal company rules, but the exchange rate to local currency does not match the current value of money, which is a little bothersome when converting points to a gift card, for example.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Roney, Thank you for your review! Your feedback is very valuable to us, and we are extremely happy to see that you enjoy using our product for your company's Recognition & Rewards program. We hope to continue delivering such experience to you and your organization. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Ying

Using JobPts for surprise

I will keep using JobPts.

Pros

JobPts is very easy and straightforward to use. I got rewards almost every year from my company. It is a kind of fun that they come to me like surprise through JobPts. It is also a flexible system that my colleagues even send appreciate by it.

Cons

Although it is easy and clear to use, JobPts uses points to assign rewards & awards. It is not very inconvenient if I want to convert the points to gift cards through AllGifts.ie. This is because 1 JobPts point does not equal to 1 Euro in AllGifts.ie. This leads to a tricky situation that even I get 100 points in JobPts, I cannot get 100 Euro in AllGift.ie at one time. Such a gap makes me difficult to use all points at one time if I use AllGifts.ie.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Ying, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts, and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Mariana

Feedback

I a really good tool for internal recognition between peers and have that visibility.

Pros

Is really easy to use. Like the layout. Intuitive.

Cons

Better reports, like being able to select several countries at the same time.

Reasons for choosing JobPts

We needed a transparent and quick tool to recognize at the moment.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Mariana, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are exited to see that JobPts is helping you and your peers build a culture of appreciation at your organization, and we hope to keep your experience high. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team!

Lance

Recognizing employees couldn't be easier

Highly positive. JobPts made the implementation and support process extremely easy even with custom processes built in.

Pros

UI navigation makes it easy for those that are not tech savy but also intuitive enough to make processes streamlined

Cons

The only con I can think of is not being able to do everything from an admin standpoint such as point reversals.

Response from SemosCloud

Lance, Thank you for your honest review on JobPts! We hope our software continues to bring value to your employees and the organization overall. All the best from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Replied April 2020

Great app and easy way to recognise colleagues for positive work

It's really important to have a mechanism available at work to recognise colleagues for hard work and going the extra mile. I've nominated colleagues for awards (which have been granted) + I've also received awards and purchased some cool stuff with the points. So all in all it's a great, easy to use app.!

Pros

Job Points is a really easy app to use + a great way to be able to recognise colleagues for great work and help. It literally takes a few minutes to nominate somebody + if the award is granted the choice of retailers where you can redeem your points is extensive.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about the software itself. I think the only negative experience I've had with the whole process was having to wait a while for vouchers to be made available. Saying that, the last time I redeemed some points/vouchers I had them the next day which was fantastic!

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Mark, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Mohit

Great Product and really great tool for a reward system for your team

superb experience!

Pros

I really loved the ease of use and the flexibility of it that it could align with our company values when it came to setting up Appreciate Awards. it has a really cool way to ranking you as a appreciator. It has helped our team to foster a culture where people can formally appreciate each other whether its monetary or non-monetary. The best part is JobPts ability to give you a number of options when it comes to redeem your reward points. ranging from shopping from eBay to getting a digital wallet in the form of Mastercard. Really gives a plethora of choices how you want to spend your reward points. Overall , really satisfied and quite happy!

Cons

Looking forward for more ways to reward people!. Surprise us!

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Mohit, Thank you for reviewing our employee recognition software. As our goal is to continue providing the "superb experience", your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Keep spreading the culture of appreciation at your organization. Big thanks from your Semos Cloud team!

Luis

Luis Jiménez Feedback

I bought more than 20 gifts in the past months, easy to search and if for some reason the product can't arrived they have a support team that are very efficient.

Pros

Easy way to find products with big partners involved.

Cons

That we have only ebay agreement for products searching in a future amazon and

Critical tool for collaboration

Project and sales teams are increasingly remote, so thanking people face to face is impossible. JobPts make the process easy and really helps me connect with my extended team. I consider JobPts an essential part of the tool set I need to do my job.

Pros

JobPts is extremely easy to use and makes the process fun.

Cons

Would like tighter integration with Outlook or CRM so at the end of a project I could easily appreciate everyone involved without having to launch a separate app.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear John, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are happy to see that you find JobPts as easy and fun to use, and we hope to continue delivering such experience in the future. Thank you again for your review, Your Semos Cloud team

Ho

Encouragement is the key to improvement!

I would like to compliment the team who always answered my questions patiently. The representative is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Appreciation program is a program for you to acknowledge your colleagues in the easiest way. It says a lot about hard work, appreciation, kindness and empathy!

Cons

Previously it allowed only eBay but now it is using credit card concept which is all good now!!

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Ho, Well said: "Encouragement is the key to improvement"! Thank you for your feedback and we hope that our Employee Recognition solution continues to drive employee engagement within your organization. Thank you again for your honest feedback, Your Semos Cloud team

Aleksandar

Great team recognition tool

Pros

In a world where your coworkers are spread around the world and your and team success depends on those Interactions JobPoints is a great tool to recognize the efforts. I have used JobPoints for over 2 years now and what I like the most is great UI and how easy and simple is to use the product.

Cons

Nothing that would stand out and prevent me from using it.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Aleksandar, Thanks for your honest feedback! We are pleased to hear that JobPts helps your recognize and appreciate your colleagues' work, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the product. Thank you again for your feedback! Your Semos Cloud team

Russell

Great Solution

Easy to use - ideal for sharing appreciation and rewards

Pros

Very easy to use - ideal for sharing recognition

Cons

Nothing missing great and easy to use Something I use regularly to share my feedback

Nenad

Nice platform for showing appreciation to your colleagues

I really like using it, both when I show appreciation to others and when I am redeeming my rewards.

Pros

It is very intuitive and very easy to use, with a lot of different options

Cons

Some descriptions could be updated for more clarity, but these are minor things

Reasons for switching to JobPts

don't know

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Nenad, As our users' feedback is very valuable to us, we are extremely happy to see that you are enjoying JobPts, our employee recognition platform. We also hope that you and your peers continue to receive and give recognition to other employees within your organization. Thanks again for your honest feedback and best regards from the whole Semos Cloud team!

Gustavo

Easy to use and good way to recognize.

Actually is good to use and easy to recognize and redeem.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, good options to redeem, and better to recognize.

Cons

in my case even the system, in some cases, notice about the delivery there are others that closing the order, send mail, and a few minutes after, send e-mail canceling, and need to do the process again.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Gustavo, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Takashi

Great tool to recognize company colleagues.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows the recognition of other colleagues for a well done job.

Cons

The experience with ebay wasn't good, but it is not related to the software itself. When I had problems with ebay, the JobPts support team promptly helped on the issue.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Taniguchi, Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy using JobPts to show appreciation and recognition to your colleagues. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

Maria

Happy user

It was a great experience and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me every time.

Pros

It's super user frendly and pretty complete.

Cons

I think it'd be easier to find a way to aquire your own and complementing the points you already have to redeem.

Response from SemosCloud

Dear Happy User :) Thank you for your review on JobPts, your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to see that you have had a good experience with JobPts and we hope to continue delivering such experience. Big thanks from the Semos Cloud team

4.7/5 out of 57 reviews