• Pros

• "The ONLY pro to using JS is the fact that it is built on Salesforce. "

• "-Excellent product -Very customizable if you are technologically savvy -Solid Customer support -Lots of good add-ons"

• "Ease of use, accessible at home and office, offers great search-ability during sourcing activities"

• Cons

• "It seems like there are small bugs each week. Not huge bugs, but noticeable"

• "It can get buggy every once in a while - sometimes it lags, but all softwares do that at times."

• "Poor communication, poor training, too robust, confusing, too many features, expensive to own, automatic prices increases. "

Browse Bullhorn Jobscience Reviews

Solid CRM with Great Reporting

The ability to pull data quickly as well as import and enter data quickly has been a huge benefit. The setup and additional of created fields make this even better as we are able to customize what we currently have pretty easily.

Pros

We really like how the fields can all be brought together into a report with ease! We constantly run reports for candidates and to make marketing decisions, and we feel like the data we are able to pull is precise.

Cons

The only con we have is that they took away the ability to chat with a Support rep, instead we have to create cases or browse through the JS community. Please bring back the chat support function!

Recent Implentation

Pros

We implemented JobScience as a solution that is on the Salesforce platform. This gave us all company collaboration across all our divisions. The tool provides a great deal of customization to our company specifically. We have the ability to do a number of things that we were not able to do previously with our prior ATS (Applicant Tracking System). We also moved our Back-Office process of Time/Expense capturing onto the JobScience platform as well. We have a much better solution and a more capable solution being on the Salesfroce Platform.

Cons

The toughest thing we run into is the packages are all Managed so we have no control of certain pieces and the Apex/Code behind the scenes. We have needed to do a few things in-house, but we cannot because we do not have access due to the managed package. This becomes tough and expense beucase we have to pay JS to make the changes to the packages.

Brendan from Concero Search Partners

Exteremely Customizable and User Friendly

Pros

The best part of this product is that it's completely customizable and can help solve many different needs of the recruiter (from either an In-House or Agency perspective). It runs on the Salesforce.com platform and, as a result, provides all of the same reporting, activity tracking, and 3rd party application tools needed to help make the recruiting process more efficient.

Cons

The search function can definitely be improved, but there are easy workarounds to find the right candidates within the database (running reports, looking at previous/similar requisitions, etc.). However, our organization has had experience with about a half-dozen other major applicant-tracking/CRM systems in the past, and it seems like this is the greatest weakness no matter which platform you go with.

Bruce from CCC

Solid Functions but Slipping Support

It helped us update our tools for the current crop of people we want to hire. Has helped us make more connections and improved our processes. The new team is less connected to us than before, we wonder if they will support the tool in the future.

Pros

Built on Salesforce platform means updates three times a year. Easy to configure, no need for a programmer for many items. Out of the box it had most of what we needed and anything we needed we could make. The support when we started was great and helpful.

Cons

Updates to the specialized software has not been as rapid as what Salesforce does. After it became part of bullhorn communication about updates are harder to get. Support has slowed down also.

Raegan from RAEGAN HILL GROUP, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Robust tool with no best-practices training and you have to pay extra to talk to a human being

I'm going on year 3 with JobScience. It has never been a positive experience. In the beginning, I had an Account Manager. They really sold me on their Customer Support. Then they did away with AM's. Who runs a company without an Account Rep to nurture the relationship? I'm basing this on my experience - JS doesn't place value on the Customer Experience Journey. I pay a high amount a year for JobScience. I only have access to chat support. If I want more, I have to pay thousands of dollars for it. I have done my best to figure out the "right way" to use JS but there simply aren't training videos that go deep into best practices methods. Their training videos are basic "how to's", they don't dive into real life work flow scenarios. I don't even log candidate-client interviews in JS because no one via chat support seems to know the right way to track/report this. I have asked 3 different support people and got two different answers (1 flat out said they didn't know the answer). I gave up on this and track candidate-client interviews on a Google Calendar outside of JS. I don't have a choice but to buy buy the Professional Services support at some point but atthat price and with what I have experienced so far, will I really get real one-on-one consultative recommendations based on my business needs? I asked about a feature once to chat support that I found and why there was no training on it, their response, "Well our customers don't really use that feature so we don't have training for it" - that's because they don't know it exists. I accidentally discovered it. Chat support often tells me that they can't answer my question and upgrade to Professional Support. I don't blame them. They do the best they can. I need a JS Rep who CARES about my business. I'm a privately owned recruiting firm. 3 years old. Small now but someday that will change. I just signed a contract with JS for 3 more years. No one called to say thank you for your business. Their contracts person even messed up the invoice multiple times and we finally had to submit a P.O. to get around it. I have researched multiple ATS's and JS does have some great features but many I don't know. I stumble on to them. I upgraded a few months ago to the latest version and it was a messy transition. It didn't even happen until 3 months after I paid for it and I had to email them. They didn't even know.

Pros

It's built on the Salesforce Platform

Cons

Terrible customer experience throughout the entire customer life cycle. Also, JS treats candidates and contacts separately. So I have duplicate records (a candidate gets a job, becomes a client, now I have two separate records) - it should be one Contact record with information about that contact professionally and a section where you can add info about them as a candidate if and when they are one. 1 person, 1 contact record, but they go back and forth from candidate to prospect to candidate to client, etc.

Robert from Gempool

JobScience - Not for the Small Recruiter

We worked with Job Science for a good 5 years. It was hard to get users to engage. It is a little complicated for what we wanted to use it for.

Pros

Firstly this is an enterprise product, if you are considering using JobScience with less then 100 users. I would rethink. I do like some of its functions, bulk CV sends, easy work flows.

Cons

JobScience is not for small companies, its just not built that way. You need to spend alot to customise it. For large companies with big budgets, it would be worth exploring.

Julie from eMerging, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

We feel like the customer support is very lacking.

Pros

The product is easy to use if it is set up correctly. We are not able to use it properly when it is not set up correctly though.

Cons

Customer service if very lacking. We have recently added 2 licenses & they are not set up correctly. We have put in multiple tickets and have not received assistance. We receive emails stating that someone has reached out to us but they didn't catch us. We all use our mobile phones and we do not have missed calls. In fact, we have had our ticket closed twice because of missing us when we didn't receive calls.

Response from Jobscience

Replied August 2017

Hi Julie! First of all, we'd like to thank you for your review. We hear and understand your frustration in this situation. To avoid any confusion in the future, we'd love for you to reach out on the Jobscience Support Community. This way we can confirm that we have your correct contact information. We appreciate your business and look forward to resolving this issue as quickly as possible!

Nikki from Avenues Recruiting Solutions

Good tool, could be better. Bad customer service

Pros

It does everything we need it to, albeit clunky or time consuming. It's built on the salesforce platform, which was a major factor in our decision to use it.

Cons

A lot of things don't work exactly right. They are nice in theory, but in application they are broken. Also, customer service is pretty bad. We have one support rep who can get things done, so we always loop him in on issues... but if we don't we're in trouble. Our current renewal manager is also awful. Refused to work with us, hard to get on the phone, quick to misunderstand.

Jason from BIOS INC

March 2015

I love the configurability and flexibility.

I love the fact that everything is completely customizable. If you have a particular workflow that you'd like to use, it is possible. Also, with the reporting function, you can monitor all activities in real time. Normally reporting KPI, such as the individual steps toward accomplishing a goal (candidate screening steps), or things like the number of referenced candidates collected in a month takes time away from actually doing the job. The result: people don't report these steps and data is incomplete. With Jobscience, we customized our workflows in ways that speed up the job and automatically record KPIs. For example, when we press the button to record a completed interview or register a new referenced candidate (both tracked and reportable KPIs), automatically an email template will pop up on the screen to produce interview feedback, or thank the person who referred the candidate. In other words, users will always record these reportable steps because by recording them, Jobscience automates and speeds up the next steps in ways that makes the job easier, faster, and more reliable. If you are familiar with the Salesforce.com, it is a no-brainer.

Katie from Celarity

User-friendly product!

This is a great user-friendly product that I use on a daily basis at work!

Peter from Staffinity

Sad to have to leave

We really enjoyed Jobscience and as mentioned would recommend it highly if you have someone fairly technical on staff. it can be expensive to customize but our web person learned the software and worked well with support to get customizations in place.

Pros

Cons

-can be a fairly extensive learning curve -Very expensive -No options to pay monthly -No options to pay in Canadian dollars

Harry from CD Recruitment

February 2015

Migrated to Jobscience from a legacy system in 2011.

Pros

Having used an old block-based CRM system for over 16 years, we were aware that a change was needed, and a move into the SaaS model was essential. The product has enabled more effective reporting, tracking, and workflow whilst taking away a huge amount of storage and continuity risks. We can use it on all devices, and the Saleforce1 app is now immense.

Cons

The search function could be improved; however, this is being worked on, and there are a few third-party solutions dedicated to JS that perform very well. As with all CRM searches, you can only search what is on there, so if your consultants are not diligent with their data entry and notes, then your searches will suffer.

Glenn from Sherbrook Asociates Ltd.

Well featured, leverages Salesforce force.com platform well.

Pros

Speed of execution. Dashboard reporting capability. Ability to do shift rostering and scheduling (requires Sirenum integration)..

Cons

Inconsistencies in user experience - some features need a tidy up to bering them top to date with more recent enhancements Lack of support after initial go live- system is complex and needs to bed down. System admin can only do so much, Jobscience need to be retained to do the rest and they tend to lose interest if you don't continue to fund them.

Tim from Staff Smart

Terrible Product

Look somewhere else. This might seem fancy at first glance, but if you plan to use Salesforce how you want to, this product is the wrong choice.

Pros

The ONLY pro to using JS is the fact that it is built on Salesforce.

Cons

Literally nothing. The 'features' they offer are right out of a 2009 digitial company playbook. Most 'features' require additional investment. Support is really bad and unwilling to really help you get something figured out. Here's where it gets hilarious. SFDC is an open platform that allows you to do almost anything. Put JobScience on top of it and you can kiss that all goodbye. The majority of your salesforce instance will now be 'managed' (locked down meaning you can't make changes). Also, if you plan to switch to Lightning, a free SF upgrade, they'll charge you to make the change. I've never worked with a company that has so little an idea of what their product is. They also try to sell you tons of features that come with zero training. I would've given 0 stars but that isn't possible. This software is a Marketing/Operations NIGHTMARE! Stay away!

September 2016

Angela from Neff Rental

September 2016

Jobscience Recruiting

Pros

Software is very customizable, is user friendly, and is excellent with workflow and notifications. It is a very powerful software and can do pretty much anything you need it to do. It is built on the Salesforce platform so if you are also familiar with Salesforce it will be easier to learn.

Cons

At times the customer service can be spotty, depending on the representative you get. The online chat is the best method, but it depends on who you get. Sometimes the software itself has limitations, like any software. You have to have the resources to maintain the software and have technologically savvy people maintaining and managing it. It is not an out of the box type software.

abby from Rehab Resources

Good for multiple team members

Pros

Very good to weed out prior applicants, it tells you if someone's email already applied and will update that job record. Nice power search for zip radius and words in resume. Good at scanning in resumes as text.

Cons

I feel the cost per year is high compared to the functionality, there is no lower end price. Customer support is difficult to reach through the online portal. Difficult to learn for new hires, lots of customization features aren't in power search.

Jobscience as a recruitment Tool

Jobscience is undoubtedly a hugely functional piece of software but unfortunately, it's complexity leads to a reliance on customer support which essentially means having to rely on a US-based support structure which can be frustratingly slow and often convoluted. The recent acquisition by Bullhorn does not seem to improve this situation.

Pros

Vast array of functionality backed up by Salesforce

Cons

complex, costly and in some cases non-existent customer support

Andy from CloudTalent Ltd

2.5

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

It has very intuitive technology, so training new users has proved to be relatively simple as well as being very configurable to our own business needs - special mention must go to our rep who has been professional, reliable, helpful and fun to work with throughout my dealings with JobScience.

Cons

The ability to search against skills could be a little more straightforward Im looking forward to seeing how scheduled upgrades will improve on this.

Katie from Oasis HR

March 2015

A piece of software that works effectively for your unique business

Pros

How it can be customized to match the workflows and processes that are unique to your business.

Cons

It doesn't have a built-in e-marketing suite for building email campaigns.

Brendan from Celarity

Utilize JobScience on daily basis as my main ATS

Pros

Cons

Mobile version is hard to use, have to switch to desktop view to find what I'm looking for (usually contact information or notes in my activity log)

Ankit from IntelliSwift

Likelihood to Recommend

Pros

Jobscience allows you to parse resumes for quick candidate profile building. Jobscience offers a chatter thread to leave notes or talk amongst my team about candidates. Jobscience comes with an app making it easy to use on the go.

Cons

When closing a job ad, we find applicants can still apply to it later on. This creates confusion for applicants. The system sometimes struggles with detecting duplicate contacts or applications. I would like to see more options with the task feature.

Jackie from Deloitte

CIO Career Services Leader

Pros

The support that we've gotten from the JobScience team has been amazing. They are always ready/willing and able to address any of our needs.

Cons

The inability to drag and drop documents and interface with our email is what I like the least.

December 2015

Scot from ProTek Partners

December 2015

Great Addition to our company

Pros

The product helps me quell my evangelical view of managing data properly. The online support is awesome too.

Cons

There are some formatting issues or layout issues they can work to improve. For example tracking the recruiter that submitted candidates to a particular req would be nice. Minor issue but would be a nice addition.

Hailey from Truex Metier

Customizable and Customer-Friendly

Pros

The software has everything an agency needs and can really be customized to fit your company's exact needs. JobScience's support staff is quick to help via chat or phone, and they will research your issue further if they don't have an immediate fix. Our Account Manager made us feel like a priority and continuously worked to optimize our use of the ATS.

Cons

A bit more hands-on help through our customization process might have helped us avoid a few hiccups with initial setup. That said, when we asked for help, we always received it, and our final setup was all-inclusive, user-friendly and thorough.

Laura from Capstone Consulting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

JobScience as an off the shelf product is not tailored to IT Staffing.

I would not recommend this product at all and a lot of that has to do with their customer service.

Pros

JobSience is relatively simple to use and the resume search feature is improved with the new release.

Cons

It's difficult to capture all of the information we need in the staffing industry. Not very user-friendly and their customer service is non-existent. The system is not easily customized and JobScience will not answer any questions without billing you.

Lindsey from Stearns Lending

We love Jobscience!

We love the Jobscience platform -- I have used this software for about 5 years and cannot say enough great things about it! I am the system administrator for our organization and my favorite thing about the software is the ability to configure, create new fields, new rules, new workflows, customize reports, create custom dashboards. I like the ability to do things myself so having the ability to adapt quickly and change things in our system is critical to our organization. If you like to take control of your data and have the ability to edit, add, and customize the data immediately with real-time results then this is the tool for you. If I'm ever stuck or need help customizing something or building a formula the support team and my account manager are always an instant message, email or phone call away. Highly recommend Jobscience!

Nick from CD Sales Recruitment

Using this daily

Pros

Ease of use and relevant to my industry, bespoke solution.

Cons

Sometimes, when working online, the system can be slow, and that is frustrating.

Scott from DSI

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Do not recommend for small to medium level agencies and companies

I used the product for over a year and a half before finally being fed up with the lack of communication and training. There are quite a number of better options out there.

Pros

Vast array of features, brand recognition being owned by SalesForce. The lure of having many possible features.

Paul from On Point Recruiting

June 2015

By far the best staffing software on the market!

I have used several of the major staffing software tools available and I can confidently say that none of them come close to Jobscience. The simplicity of the work flow allows the recruiters to spend more time recruiting and less time doing the administrative tracking. The whole system in just so intuitive and all the work from job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, on-boarding, and final placement is all done right in Jobscience. Even email tracking is seamlessly integrated so there is absolutely no extra steps outside the system for your recruiters to waste time on. As if this incredible UI wasn't enough, the customer service is unlike anything I've experienced from any vendor. They set the bar on customer service. As far as I'm concerned, Jobscience is the only option!

July 2015

Mark from Celarity

July 2015

Been using Jobscience for 4 years and we plan to stick with it!

First off: I love the mobile!! I use it more than the desktop I think.. The tool for adding resumes makes processing new applicants a breeze! Customer service is fast and friendly. I never have problems with uploading attachments. It's a great tool! It syncs with Docusign to help with employee on boarding and signing contracts and agreements. I have used several of the major staffing software tools available and I can confidently say that none of them come close to Jobscience. The simplicity of the work flow allows the recruiters to spend more time recruiting and less time doing the administrative tracking. It is the whole talent management package, from managing our business development, managing our client relationships, as well as keeping an organized data base.

Matt from Rencai Group

2yrs of Positive Improvement with Jobscience

We have been a Jobscience customer for the last few years and have been happy with this as our core business product. We have found great benefit from both the standard Salesforce functionality along with the additional bespoke function for the JS product. In the last 6 months the new and improved functionality has been great, the benefits of a Cloud product with periodic releases on a annual basis! Most impressive however is the customer service/support they offer us as our system partner. This is a big concern when outsourcing business critical systems, JS are always responsive and happy to help. Keep up the good work. I have been pleased to see highly effective development in removing the previous compromises we felt be had with the system over traditional

September 2015

Michael from Michael Greg Search Group

September 2015

Jobscience, we don't have to change systems ever again!

Pros

Robust! Can do 'aging', 'automated task creation', 'high level reporting'! The Support team is awesome!

Cons

Not much that I don't like about it... when you have suggestions they are open to making changes in future releases

Nick from Celarity

Boomshackalacka

Pros

The easy-to-use user interface makes Jobscience so easy to use and is second to none

Cons

It seems like there are small bugs each week. Not huge bugs, but noticeable

David from ODA Group

March 2015

The software is intuitive and easy to use for applicant tracking, recruiting, and marketing. It's helped our organization become more efficient and effective in focusing on the business of recruiting while cutting through the time consuming administrative aspects that seem to be part and parcel of other competing software. The company is also extremely reactive/proactive to client needs and is keen to take a partnership approach to working with us. Finally, it's very competitively priced. The ease of putting candidates into the database and searching for skill sets quickly and easily was a draw for us compared to other software. I suggest looking at that aspect and comparing to how other software operate.

Ashley from Sage Recruiting

Not a good product

Unfortunately we are switching from JobScience and do not think that it's a good product. There are some key issues with the search, including the inability to see notes without several clicks, extremely poor (broken) speed levels (sometimes it takes up to a min for a candidate record to load!), reporting has been broken for weeks, it's truly impossible to use effectively and really gives a lot of downtime for our business. Bullhorn seems like the best product out there and we are moving to them.

Pros

Some of the reps are very knowledgable, i really like the reporting (though complex),

Cons

Terrible UI and user experience, the service is hit or miss (some smart reps) but it's not on the phone (all online and not always available). So many issues that simply cannot be fixed, time and money spent unnecessarily and productivity is down.

Zoe from Fliptop

Awesome!

The support team is very attentive, there is a live chat that you can log into and always chat with someone right away. They have excellent parsing tools and a desktop tool to easily upload folders of resumes. They also provide great tools to organize candidates, so it is always very easy for us to quickly navigate to a list of candidate call down list. I use the dashboards everyday, they give me a snapshot of everything that is going on. The most difficult part was just getting it configured, but Matt Amadea was very helpful with our implementation and once it was all setup, everything has been running smooth. We have definitely seen an increase in our productivity since using Jobscience.

October 2015

Bruce from CCC

October 2015

Jobscience is Key

We had an old system where we still had paper forms for people to join us. It was more than long in the tooth. We looked for various vendors but when we got to Jobscience it looked right for us. They were there to help us each step of the way to get us on board with the app and what configurations will be needed for our business. They have been very supportive of us as we use the app in the second year now. The app has been very easy to use for people. The staff really loves the reporting functions available to them. Moving to an online system to get applicants has boosted our applications over 400% and the people we have hired is over 200%. This has been a great boon to us.

Shelby from Celarity

Easy product to use

We dabble into this product for updates, so as someone who is not an expert user, I found this product very easy to use and understand! I can't rave enough about the customer service too, how responsive they are, and how they're even willing to help teach you something!

Pros

It's easy to use, similar to jobscience recruiting inasfar as funtionality goes

Cons

Nothing

Larry from Future State

May 2015

Excellent account managers working tirelessly to help customer's success

We have been using Jobscience for more than a year. They are constantly improving their product with new features. Account managers and primary support reps are excellent professionals and very easy to reach if you have an issue or questions. Support chat functionality alone is worth thousands of dollars. Always available and always helpful, wonderful feature. However, the product seems bit lacking logic here and there. They need more input from users and customers to improve the product instead of letting programmers come with the logic and the process. I can see the product becoming 5 star soon once they fix some of those issues.

October 2008

DeAnne from Cancer Treatment Centers of America

October 2008

I highly recommend the Talent Path product and the team at Job Science who are 100% customer focused.

Pros

Document Library available to attach any document that can be electronically sent to applicants including maps, new hire paperwork, etc. Ease of creating correspondence to further connect with the job seeker which enhances their experience and keeps them updated on the process. Employee Referral Program - excellent way to track referrals. Electronic requisition process is the best - we'll never go back to paper!

Cons

Report writing is not as user friendly at this time.

Rick from CodeScience

Perfect ATS

Pros

The ease and accuracy of adding candidates to our database. Support is quick to respond with helpful answers.

Cons

The connection to LinkedIn profiles seems to be inconsistent. It would be terrific to see the candidate's profile picture within our database.

Danny from TIPTOPTalent

Overall happy with the product. Allows our workflow to runs smoothly

Pros

The easiness of the service is what I like the most. It's a simple platform that allows us to manage our database with effectiveness.

Cons

Often the permissions setting can be difficult to manage. Accounts or contacts will sometimes be locked to certain users and unable to edit

Harry from EcommerceRecruiter.com

March 2015

Great product. Great people.

While no recruiting ATS is perfect, Jobscience is as close as we've seen in our business. The software was recommended to me, and we have not been disappointed. The application runs on top of Salesforce.com, which offers tremendous functionality for inbound marketing and content promotion. The Jobscience value-add on top of Salesforce includes state of the art applicant tracking, social media integration, and job post syndication tools. Again, the solution isn't perfect, but Jobscience has a complete vision for their product along with a strong ability to execute.

Melissa from Coradix

March 2015

Robust system, clean UI, great UX, phenomenal service!

Pros

Salesforce backend, easily configurable and customizable to our needs and workflow. Our Account Manager goes above and beyond to help us whenever we need!

Cons

Mobile app still sparse on features. But getting better.

Nick from Celarity

Easy to Use!

This is one of the best products out there! I would recommend it to everyone in a similar role to me!

Pros

User Experience is top notch!

Brittany from Celarity

June 2015

I'm a big fan of Jobscience!

Pros

Cons

I could use more notes fields in account records and HR files.

Danie from Bluebaring

Forced a 5 user licence on us for 1 user!

To make matters worse, once we just accepted that paying per month would just get rid of the problem, they sent debt collectors to get the debt with a further more amount in fees! It's honestly unbelievable. Watch out for one of the salespeople especially, when we were having all the issues and was letting her know how upset we were we were simply ignored by everyone at JobScience. You have been warned

Pros

The colour of the background isn't that bad I suppose, and it does have the right type of look (albeit without the substance).

Cons

The functionality is terrible and though they say it does pretty much everything, it doesn't if you only want a 1 user licence. They therefore pushed a 5 user licence insisting that we'll be impressed and get all the features, only to find out that it still didn't do some of the things they assured us it could do. To actually get to try the full system out we had to sign up and saw in the contract about a trial purchase. It turns out we were locked into a 12 month contract for a product that we couldn't use.

Shaterika from Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools

Somewhat Cumbersome

I work for an organization that hires approx. 2,000 new employees per year for a variety of types of positions. As a person that would be considered technology savvy I did not find that this platform was something that I could figure out on my own. Even seasoned members of my team opted to do a training with the customer support team to see if they could more easily use this software. While the software is quite cumbersome and does not generate the reports that we would need to share with hiring managers easily the customer support is pretty good. Our organization has over 200 hiring manager but, as an non-profit organization are unable to afford access to anyone outside of our recruitment team with only one administrator license. If you are looking for a CRM that connects with Searchsoft to give you a better idea about full cycle recruitment this is definitely not the tool. I would not recommend this product for organizations that may have recruiters at events simultaneously. I do not believe that the software is bad, however, it is not a good fit for our organizational needs but, the customer service makes being stuck in a contract tolerable.

June 2015

Nancy from Hire Profile, Inc.

June 2015

JobScience is there for us!

We have been using JobScience since 2011. While the integration was slow, once we got the info in from our old system, we really could see the benefits. We like the social integration, AMS and customizable features. We especially like the friendly and helpful Live Chat folks who get us thru our tough moments and are always readily available. I wish the Power Search tool work on Safari and was a bit more customizable, but I know they will fix that soon. Highly recommend this to any staffing firm.

Jenna from Celarity

Be Sure to Upgrade to Latest Version

I like that Jobscience has lots of cool features. However, I believe our current version is quite outdated and it would be very helpful to have some of the latest updates, especially when it comes to searching and the ability to do some automated marketing.

Pros

*Pulling custom reports *Custom fields *Hidden fields

Cons

*No boolean searching with our current version *No automated messaging with our current version *Hard time getting someone to help us keep up-to-date with our Jobscience functionality *Pulling reports can be very confusing