• Pros

• "Lattice allows me to easily set my goals and track my progress! It also makes it easy to set up time with my manager, and give and receive feedback! It's a great program for the workplace!"

• "The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution. "

• "Its a nice flexible tool where you can load huge data and get the reports you need. Also it is very easy to learn so it don't take much time."

• Cons

• "If I had to say something bad about Lattice, I would just be making something up. I really have no complaints."

• "Honestly, I have no complaints. The only thing that I could possibly ask for is for more templates!"

• "Some customized reviews reports are required. Also one on one interactions online is required to get full benefits."

Browse Lattice Reviews

Bartholomew from Sigenics Inc.

Phenomenal Data

Pros

The richness of the data is a game changer. We use this data to do much more accurate targeting of potential customers, to decrease the length of the sales cycle and the quantity of pipeline generation required to find a customer that is likely to buy.

Cons

Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

Liam from Pinnacle 21

Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each. The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

Pros

The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why. The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Cons

Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported. Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement. Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Reasons for Choosing Lattice

Better application to what we were looking for: a feedback and goals tracking platform designed for biweekly engagement and performance tracking over daily tracking of mood, behavior, and outlook of the office culture which I felt was more the focus of our secondary choice, 15Five.

Rachel from Bolt Threads

Industry: Biotechnology

One-stop-shop for performance management

I like that this software is essentially a one-stop-shop for company-wide as well as individual performance management. It consolidates information and eliminates the need for multiple systems or individual files/spreadsheets. For goal setting, I really like how Lattice allows for transparency and collaboration.

Pros

My company uses Lattice extensively for company-wide OKR planning/tracking as well as individual employee goal setting. Lots of customizable features (e.g. can make goals visible to entire company, private to certain teams, or private to individuals). Great tool for capturing performance reviews and peer/360 feedback. Loved the level of automation and reminder emails. The software can also hep with preparing for and capturing conversations during 1x1 meetings with direct reports. Lastly, I thought the "pulse surveys" were a cool feature.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface can be a bit clunky; requires multiple clicks to get to where you want; next steps/where to click next are not always intuitive.

Easy to use, but I'd prefer not to use it.

We use Lattice for quarterly peer-to-peer reviews company-wide in our 50 person company. Use is straightforward, but tedious given the ultimate payoff.

Pros

A very intuitive interface. Next steps are always obvious, and I never find that I need to reach out for support, even when learning to use it in new ways.

Cons

Peer-to-peer performance reviews need to be used carefully and taken with a grain of salt, and I'm not sure that Lattice fully addresses this yet. Set-up, especially when the software is used repeatedly in the same way, could be more streamlined – it gets repetitive. I would prefer to see a feature with which supervisors could copy peer lists between employees or import all employees working in the same role simultaneously.

Louise from Treatwell

Great performance development tool

My overall experience using Lattice has been a very positive one, mainly for the use of performance development. This is a great tool for this.

Pros

This is a really good tool to set and track the team's and company OKRs. It's a really good way to give Feedback. We can manage 1:1s and run performance Development Review cycles. It's really easy to use, clear, and great layout.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences using the software, so far it seems very straightforward and easy to use.

Kevin from Auth0

Great software for managing employee reviews

Generally speaking, Lattice is a good tool to track goals. and provide reviews for employees.

Pros

- The user interface and experience are fairly good. It's easy for users to understand the flow required to take a specific action. - Review functionality enables individuals to requests and submit reviews from managers or peers - Goal tracking is helpful in that it acts as a historical archive for when an annual review takes place.

Cons

When reviewing other people, there is no mechanism for the reviewer to choose the fields / questions to comment on. In some cases, this lack of flexibility risks having the reviewer decline the review entirely.

Aaron from Airtasker

Clunky, hard to use software for small teams/orgs

Pros

Looks good on the surface, allows organising an individual view, team view and company view to try and provide a link between your work and the company's overall goal

Cons

Lattice was implemented in my organisation and it's incredibly difficult to use. It has been setup for a wide range of usage from company wide to individual tracking for OKRs, weekly/daily goals, and team management, however it has the following drawbacks: - incredibly hard to use to do basic things. e.g. Trying to find my team member's one on one notes is hard as it defaults to my up level manager. - OKR tracking performance is clunky when using it for individuals and cross functional teams - it allows too much functionality for it's own good (e.g. incremental tracking by percent can result in goals exceeding 100%).

Great tool for keeping track of team health

Pros

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

Cons

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Ariell from Dia&Co

Easy and Innovative

With Lattice it's harder to forget to do performance reviews because of the reminder emails and it being front and center on the website. Also, since the questions are so clear and easy to understand it's easy to get the reviews taken care of without losing much of your day!

Pros

I love how simple and straight forward it is to use! It really streamlines the performance review process and makes it so easy to access everything because it's all in one site. The reviews I've done through lattice have been easy to navigate and clear. It's nice to have one central place to go to in order to submit reviews instead of having to juggle multiple documents or pages for different reviews.

Cons

I think the only complaint that I can think of is that sometimes the frequency of the reminder emails felt like a little much. However, that being said, without those emails it's very likely that the performance reviews would have slipped my mind until the last minute. Other than that I have enjoyed my experience so far and found it fairly innovative and easy to use.

Kyle from Broadsign

Reviews finally not a pain

Pros

Finally, an easy, straight forward way to handle the reviews and 1:1's with your employees.

Cons

Some little UI bugs.. like missing the ability to cancel meetings once they are created and etc.

Brandon from Instapage

Good Employee Review System

Pros

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

Cons

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes. It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Allie from Slice

Great for the workplace!

Being able to easily track my goal, as well as the progress of my goal, has made it very easy to reach it and stay organized

Pros

Cons

Overall, I have not noticed any issues with the software. It is pretty straight forward.

Helpful software to help organize company 1-on-1 and performance reviews.

Even though there is some feature still lacking to this software, the team is very committed and are adding new features and upgrades every month. They listen to support request and are constantly asking customers about their experience using the product. This is great for a company because the software evolves with you. We now organize goals, reviews, and meetings using this tool. Many different teams use it, and most of our employees do like doing these activities.

Pros

I work at a company of roughly 80 people. We have been trying different tools for making 1-on-1 and performance reviews for the last 10 months. Lattice stood out in features related to making performance reviews. They are called review cycles. You can configure many different aspects about how will you run them. Stuff like duration, who will make reviews, are employees able to review peers and things like that.

Cons

In terms of handling 1-on-1 the system could be better. It seems they are making updates to the product and adding new feature constantly but something as important as a calendar integration was just added a couple of months ago.

Has helped our managers streamline employee reviews

Pros

We were looking for a software to help facilitate 1:1 meetings, goal setting, and track employee performance that didn't feel corporate or like reviews just for the sake of reviews. Lattice fit the bill and we have almost all of our 150-person company utilizing the tool now. Different teams are able to use it differently in the way that works best for their team structure.

William from EverQuote

Great Performance Review Software

Pros

Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

Cons

Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Adam from Talend

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

Pros

Cons

While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc. It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

User friendly way to collect reviews

Pros

We just started using Lattice to do our internal reviews at my company (we had been using a homegrown, somewhat janky solution before this) and I love the transition -- which is rare to say about switching tools. Most people hate change or changing software. Especially since we have three review cycles each year (peer reviews, manager reviews, and self-reviews) it's wonderful to know that the software we're using is making that task painless and easy. Specifically, I love that Lattice has an intuitive design and is easy to navigate, I know that my reviews will get surface to my manager, and that when I'm writing reviews for other it will automatically save them for me as I go.

Kimberly from Ogilvy

Focus on what matters

Lattice improved the focus on the organization and it has helped create a stronger culture as everyone the company can see how they support to the company goals. It also helped to streamline performance review processes.

Pros

Lattice is a great software to boost productivity and make sure everything is working on their priorities. You can easily see the organizational chart to understand who is your manager and who are your direct reports. You can set up OKRs on the platform.

Cons

Its mainly useful for medium and big organizations. Since its focused on measuring everything, some way to measure time per given task should be available on the platform.

Francis from Verizon Digital Media Services

Great tool to increase productivity

Lattice helped us to be more efficient and focused. It aligned priorities and it let everyone in the company understand how are they helping to reach the overall business objective of the company.

Pros

The system is really good. The organizational chart is a great tool that the system uses. Also, everything is well organized and structured. The follow up e mails every week reminding you to update your goals are really helpful.

Cons

The app works really well. The only thing is they could integrate with some software so you can understand how much time does every specific OKR takes in terms of man hours.

Goal setting and team communication

Sending recognition to other members of the organization can be viewed by integrating the software with Slack. It has created an environment where everyone works harder to help others achieve their objectives.

Pros

I like how Lattice can be used as a tool for setting goals individually, as a team and as a company. One on one meetings with Lattice can be used to track discussion points from previous meetings and future targets. You can also recognize other company members for outstanding work.

Cons

We use the product for what it's designed for so I haven't found anything I like the least about it.

Chris from Summit Benefits Solution

All-In-One Performance Management

Pros

Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome. Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

SHKELZEN from Grouper.mk

Best performance management tool I'v used!

It has been great since deployed on my company, nothing but great experience it needs a bit of training for the first time users, mostly those that have never had experience with performance management plus that it let's you customize the items that the performance will be based on. Great !

Pros

The ability of adding the goals of my team and the automated tracking makes my work so much easier. I used to calculate the goals and the achieved percentages all manually before .

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about it, it keeps me organized plus that it saves me a lot of time.

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

A great solution to track OKRs

We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

Pros

I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past. Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Cons

Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Jon from ShipBob

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

Pros

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

Cons

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Nina Noelle from Unbridled

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Pros

We love that we can add our Ways of Being (which our our company's values) in the system so that we can reinforce those within our performance management tool. We also like how easy the system is to use. It was easily adopted within the organization. They are also always making improvements to the system so we know the software will grow as our company grows.

Cons

There are some aspects that are not customizable (e.g. the review cycles) that would be nice to have more control over. I also wish you could have more than one manager attached to an employee. But my dislikes are very minimal overall.

Riley from Mavenlink

Great Sales Insight and Business Intelligence Tool

Lattice is a strong business intelligence solution to pair with Salesforce. It enables teams to better forecast their sales pipeline.

Pros

Lattice allows you to forecast and gain key insights into how your sales and business development team is performing to target. Integrates well with Salesforce CRM.

Cons

Lattice does take some time to use and set up when configuring reports and insights.

Agostina from WILD Fi

Performance management tool that drives results

With Lattice the organization becomes more driven and ultimately more productive.

Pros

It makes performance reviews very easy. Clear questions as templates. It helps everyone be more focused on their OKRs. Its very easy to use.

Cons

The integration with Slack could be improved. So many notifications disrupt the day to day work. It should be more customizable.

Clayton from Paintzen

Okay online company internal review platform

Pros

Forces employees to answer the same review questions and can organize reviews by manager and self-reviews

Cons

Hierarchy of employees often causes errors for who is reviewing who. Software is very pricey for simple review platform.

Jose F. from Koombea

It helps build a better company culture

Overall, we feel that it was worth it, because it provided a solid framework to start sharing feedback among our peers and direct reports.

Pros

I like that it provided the tools to help our company run better performance reviews and provide feedback to the team. Our managers got engaged with it quickly and started to share valuable feedback so that we could build a stronger team.

Cons

We had some issues setting up automatic scheduling of one on ones. It got better later, but I find that it was too difficult for some of our less technical managers to use.

Great

Performance management, time management, goal tracking- its all amazing

Pros

I love everything about this software. The best part is the 1:1 agenda and the collaboration on it.

Cons

I would love to see where we can integrate the google calendar for 1:1 with the agenda and if the 1:1 gets rescheduled then it can reschedule in lattice automatically.

Zack from Shaw + Scott

Lattice is an Easy Way to Complete Performance Reviews

I love using Lattice for performance reviews because of its simplicity and pleasant design.

Pros

Our company used Lattice for the first time this year during our annual review process, and I found the software to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Nothing about the navigation was complex. I especially liked the auto-save feature which insured that even if my browser or computer crashed, I wouldn't lose my saved work. Lattice also offers a robust Help Center to answer any questions.

Cons

The Org Chart feature is cool but it's very hard to navigate without accidentally zooming out (admittedly this could just be an issue with the Chrome browser).

Taddes from Passport

Lattice is a great platform for growth

We use lattice at work to keep track of goals, possible improvements and feedback company wide.

Pros

Lattice has a terrific user interface and intuitive features that make it easy to track your goals, amend them and move into the directions of self-improvement and innovation. Our company uses this as a means of providing feedback, planning meetings, etc. As a result, everything is integrated in one central place, making it a great tool for growth.

Cons

Not really anything. At first, getting the hang of its features and utilizing it seemed like a drag, but it's miles ahead of other types of similar software in this class.

Leah from Slice

Lattice is great for work and setting goals

It helps a lot with knowing how far we are with goals individually and as a company, and i love that we can give each other feedback

Pros

It is easy to set goals and see how other teams or coworkers are doing

Cons

I wish the organizational chart was a little easier to navigate

Great tool for setting goals and tracking results

Pros

- makes employee revews/goal setting seamless and less intimidating - increases transparency across the organization - easy to use and adapt after coming from different systems - always improving software Overall: Lattice is helping our company make performance reviews less daunting, as well as helping us completely revamp our performance management process since the software is so easy to use.

Cons

Some aspects that are not customizable. it would help a lot of if you could add more than one manager to an employee. Overall only thing I can complain about right now.

Jolene from Slice

Industry: Food Production

Lattice Amazing product

Lattice is helping us to keep a track on our personal and team goals.

Pros

I am part of an SEO agency and we have monthly goals to reach. Lattice is helping me to keep a track on my goals.

Cons

There is nothing I would complain about this app.

chris from Newcastle University

great feedback

Pros

A performance management tool that allows me to capture 360 feedback for, and from staff. The report function is outstanding

Cons

Couldn't pick fault with it. It did take a while to learn how to use it but once established its great

Charles from SaverLife

A great simple solution for feedback, check-ins, and evaluations.

A simple and effective product. Solved our problem.

Pros

In a couple hours it's easy to get Lattice set up for a small-medium business and implement an evaluation process. Drag and drop questions or write your own to set up. Define the schedule of events. Launch. Lattice manages the whole process, sends reminders to complete writing feedback, and enforces deadlines through cycle completion. 1on1 meeting notes and dialogue is great. We have yet to get deep into 360 reviews and day-to-day peer feedback. Very easy. Our employees love it. We finally have evaluations that are a useful management tool and ongoing dialogue. Our managers use Lattice to guide 1 on 1 meetings

Cons

No complaints thus far. There are some things to learn along the way but overall it's simple and effective.

Melissa from Liberty Investment Properties

Great software and great product

Pros

We really liked the integration with Slack and its ability to share and receive feedback in real time.

Cons

When the product was used on the regular basis it was very helpful however when it doesn't get used for extended periods of time it isn't as beneficial.

Delightful Employee Management Software

Pros

I like how easy it is to give and receive feedback.

Cons

I wish their SSO kept me signed in for a longer period of time.

Lattice is a great tool for broad goal setting

Overall, lattice is a great tool for broad strokes goal tracking

Pros

Lattice provides an easy way to stay on track with overall company or team goals. We use it to track our general progress towards KPIs without including all the nitty gritty details.

Cons

The filter and search function is not very intuitive, but this could boil down to user error rather than faulty functionality.

Charles from Fuze

Phenomenal Data

Annie from BackerKit

For our team, Lattice is an easy-to-use & elegant solution for implementing feedback reviews.

Pros

It was simple to set up, and comes with a world-class support team to walk me through any questions that came up. Lattice helps us maintain a culture of accountability and transparency. I love how we can customize feedback prompts to fit our voice and culture!

Cons

Setting up team structures is not as customizable as we would like for how our leadership team is set up.

Good HR supplement

Lattice is our HR supplemental tool and so far the team seems to be enjoying it.

Pros

Love that trackable 1:1s and the ability to leave reviews for my colleagues - if to them directly OR to their manager.

Cons

It' quite simple so I just see the potential for so much more functionality. Other than that I don't see that many flaws.

Ravi from Outset Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Good Overall People’s Management tool

Its a good tool with a lot of functionality to help engage employees

Pros

It is very intuitive and interesting tool with lots of features to engage employees and get to know people within organization

Cons

Employee engagement software works well to fit in an organization’s culture but a lot more clicks for a user

Performance Reviews made easy!

It has been an all around great experience. Many hours have been saved with Lattice. I could not be any more satisfied. Excellent!

Pros

I absolutely love the multiple choice interface. It has made our lives so much easier compared to the outdated pen and paper. It has allowed us to seamlessly and effortlessly keep track of the performance of individuals. The fully customization templates have shaved hours off of the previous method we once used. I especially love the built in templates it comes with. Great content included is always a bonus.

Alberto from Koombea

An easy way to gather your personal, team and company goals in one place!

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use, plus it gives the team reminders and insights about the long term goals.

Cons

If you are not used to OKR goals then it might seem tedious to update the platform. Otherwise it's a great tool for transparency and collective tracking!

Ann from BackerKit

Very intuitive and smooth experience

Pros

- Clean overview of open reviews (particularly like the progress bar so you know what's left to do) - Useful reminder emails to make sure all users complete task - Very easy to use

Cons

I would like the option to see historic reviews. Could be a useful option if you want to see what was previously noted

Gloria from FCA

Hr tool for reviews

Cons

Becca from Attainia, Inc.

Helps Your Goals

Pros

It is easy to use and see others goals within your company

Cons

The key results and objectives is a little confusing

Pretty good.

Pros

Helpful for keeping on track for one on ones and performance reviews

Cons

I'm not sure how necessary it is? I don't know what my company pays, but then again I'm not a manager and it may be more helpful for them. I oftentimes don't end up using it, especially for weekly check ins