LeaveWizard

LeaveWizard Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The dashboard is great, you can manage your workforce in one place and the user experience has always been positive."
  • icon"Ease of use for booking holidays, very simple for end user. Customer support is very good."
  • icon"Easy to use reporting to get a view across the whole organisation and the ability to download data to Excel for those times when we need more sophisticated reporting."
  • icon"The only downside is the website can sometimes be very slow to refresh."

Browse all LeaveWizard Reviews

• Have you used LeaveWizard and would like to share your experience with others?

Dave

Excellent Rules Based Leave Management Software

We have been using Leavewizard for over 5 years. It has saved us endless amounts of admin time. Staff know where they stand with holidays, sick and appointment bookings. We have found the Leavewizard team to be very responsive when we have needed extra help. Easy to implement, easy to use, value for money.

Pros

We have found Leavewizard to be straight forward to implement. Our staff are comfortable using it to book leave online or via the app. We need to provide a set level of care to support our users. This means we need to manage leave carefully to ensure we have the correct level of resourcing. Leavewizard uses rules to allow us to automate the process. Staff know when they can take leave 24/7 and the approvers and administrators don't have to waste time checking if adequate staffing levels are maintained. Easy to use reporting to get a view across the whole organisation and the ability to download data to Excel for those times when we need more sophisticated reporting.

Cons

The App needs further development to provide the same functionality as is available through a web browser.

Reasons for choosing LeaveWizard

Leavewizard was the only Leave Management software that we found that provided easy to configure rules that allowed us to minimise the time spent administering leave requests at a price we could afford.

Bonny

Highly recommend the product.

My experience at all levels has been positive. Especially the very few times I've had to request help from their product support, I can't say enough about the level of responsiveness and commitment from the LW team. I am in a different time zone from them (USA v UK) and I've never noticed it. They have stayed on any problem until it has been resolved. This is the right answer for leave management if you want to have something light weight, easy to use and even easier to deploy.

Pros

LW is an easy to use product right out of the box. We have been using LW for a few years now to manage our global team and it could not be easier. I like that I can have multiple leave programs for my teams as each locality has different leave requirements so each workflow and holiday program can be customized to our needs without the staff seeing any differences. The dashboard is great, you can manage your workforce in one place and the user experience has always been positive.

Cons

Over the years they have made so many amazing improvements to the software that I can't find anything to say I did not like about it. They listen to their customers and make the changes needed.

Laura

Easy to use for staff with a consistent schedule

Pros

Easy to use for staff that work a consistent schedule. Good for employees to input holiday and types of leave

Cons

It could be improved for staff that work inconsistent days (e.g. retail staff that work different days every week). We currently can't use this product for our retail store staff

Kelly

June 2022

Great holiday tracking software

One of my first tasks when starting my new job was to implement a new software for holiday tracking which would eliminate paperwork. I was given a brief of what was required, and only a couple of options met all of our requirements, which Leave Wizard was one of them. I recommended Leave Wizard as it is a cost effective software which met all of our requirements. I started with a trial and had questions, which the team answered quickly and very thoroughly. They have great customer service and always come back to me swiftly.

Pros

Everything - especially how easy it is to use and it has eliminated our paperwork.

Cons

It took me a while to get the hang of all of the features, however, the tutorials were great and so was the team when I emailed them.

Reasons for choosing LeaveWizard

Because it has the function of having 2 managers sign off holiday. This was a requirement from my manager. Other software allows two people but it could be either and doesn't HAVE to be BOTH. I only found one other software which also did this, but it was more of a HR software and had more than what we needed so it was more money.

Jenniffer

Mrs Jenniffer West

Good, customer service always happy to help particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

The app is great, that we are all internet based and no paperwork, I like the groups so that each team can only see each others leave. Easy to use and navigate. User friendly no training required for individual staff.

Cons

I would like this to tie in with our clocking system as we currently run to sets of software alongside each other so have to float between the two daily as they both have separate info in that I need.

Reasons for choosing LeaveWizard

The ease of use, no hard sell, able to do everything over the phone and internet, such an easy set up.

Graham

Industry: Wholesale

Leavewizard

Much simpler to book and manage holidays than a paper system. Much more efficient to provide management and payroll reports.

Pros

Cons

Some bugs that occasionally pop up. Fairly complicated to set up and amend holiday entitlement annually - this is at least partly our fault for a complicated holiday entitlement system and LW have offered to carry out the adjustments for us.

Flexibility Features Price

Naeem

LeaveWizard is best online Leave Management System

Our previous paper-based and Excel-based system was a nightmare to manage. LW has made life so much easier.

Pros

It is web-based and VERY easy to use. I have many workers spread out around the country and they are not the most computer literate, yet LW is very easy for them to enter their leave requests.

Cons

It isn't the fastest of interfaces to load. Every change or submission takes quite a long time to process.

My Review

Pros

The fact that it is automated and online with its own app. It helps us to monitor employee leave and sickness without the need for paperwork. It also gives employees a way of letting them know how many days they have left. The online calendar gives me live up to date status on everyone.

Cons

The only downside is the website can sometimes be very slow to refresh.

Erica

LeaveWizard works for us!

Very good

Pros

It is easy to use to manage our leave approvals and resourcing. We are an international company so statutory holidays for each country helps us plan and also calculate holiday entitlement. The ability to create teams is an added bonus. We rolled LeaveWizard out several years ago and as we have grown the business and number of employees, we have had no issues. Support is always very good.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. We don't use the room booking any longer but that was not down to LeaveWizard, we just all started working remotely.

Reasons for choosing LeaveWizard

Found LeaveWizard and didn't need to look at any alternatives.

Lesley

Industry: Research

A really good solution for our company

Pros

We like the flexibility this allows us, especially with bank holidays. It is great to be able to quickly view who is on leave each day

Cons

It can be a bit slow to update after updating information

Overall, the system has helped the business quite a lot tracking holidays and sickness etc. I would definitely recommend using LeaveWizard at the price.

Pros

The inital setup of the system was very painless, everything was very simple to setup and did not take long at all. The best feature for me is probably the custom leave groups, this allows managers to see leave of their entire team in one screen making sure that their is always enough staff working at one time.

Cons

The only thing that could be improved is sometimes the loading speeds, when going screen to screen sometimes it takes quite a while to load. Also, the syncing of holiday can be quite temperamental, when you add in public holiday days sometimes it does not automatically remove these days from new users holiday.

AMAZING SYSTEM

Pros

I just stumbled across it when I was trying to find an online system what rivalled Whos Off It is very cost effective and just as good and always constant updates/improvements. Big fan!

Cons

I think if you don't have something you can ask them if they can integrate it so therefore I do not like about it. Mobile App could maybe be improved?

Ierna

One of the Best Leave Portal

It has been a smooth experience both as a user and administrator. It is not complicated to use at all, and the features including fonts, colors, navigation speed are all in the correct level.

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate. LW support team is always prompt in their response and always provide the correct solutions.

Cons

It would be helpful if there is more options to select for reporting file. It is not something I like the least but it is something that can be improvised.

Reasons for choosing LeaveWizard

Cost factor - good investment for the company and the fee is worthwhile.

Ellen

Excellent product

Pros

I like how customisable it is for your organisation, adding in new leave types and allowance is easy to understand.

Cons

Occasionally I have noticed that when something is updated it may take a little while to show that change.