All LinkedIn for Business Reviews

Kristie

Entertainment, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2021

Great for Business Owners!

Charan Raj

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2021

Prominent application for professionals

Overall I am impressed, I use this everyday life to improve my knowledge , sharing, making connections, appreciations and opportunities LinkedIn is the best tool and no other tool is nearly to compete

PROS

The best part of this is, it is used by only Professionals, so the post, details, appreciations all are well mannered and diligent. Secondly we can connect people and share thoughts, opinions, knowledge, ect Can make connects easily based on search and filters Also trainings that they provide is Prominent

CONS

Nothing is least here, its all good. Pricing is little expensive There are few UI related bugs, apart from that all good.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn for Business

I found linked is the best and far better that Naukri . And Naukri is using only for searching or finding opportunities, where as LinkedIn is for searching, sharing, trainings and many more.

Mohammad

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

LinkedIn is the best software for a business in connecting with others and finding right candidates.

One of the best applications used ever in the market. You can use it on your desktop, on your mobile phone. It is a living tool that can get you the candidates you are looking for so fast with no delay, the support is great, offers are great. It is the largest database in the world.

PROS

It is a huge database that can connect you with the world and can make you find the best candidates ever through saving efforts, time. It is a turn-key solution that can do everything you are looking for.

CONS

Can't find a thing. Everything is great about this software.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

Bayt could not meet the expectation in everything especially in technical support. LinkedIn replied to emails very fast and gave us what we are looking for with no hesitation. It is a turn-key solution.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn for Business

The offers the company is providing is great. The number of participants is increasing. The company is really making many positive changes on it. Other software applications do not really care.

Elena

Construction, 2-10 employees

Becoming Harder and Harder to Network

Overall, my experience has been mixed. Failure to moderate the types of posts allowed has drawn LinkedIn for Business away from networking and has turned the platform into a regular social media page. On the flip side, the "Jobs" feature has been very helpful for our company, and the professional development opportunities on the platform seem promising.

PROS

Our business development team uses LinkedIn on an almost daily basis. The Premium Mail feature is really nice. It is also really easy to narrow down your search for new contacts using the multitude of filters available on the search page. Navigation and creating a post is also very easy. We are just starting to explore some of the webinars/classes that LinkedIn offers, but so far they seem good! We used LinkedIn to hire for the last two salaried positions in our office, and we were able to get some really good candidates. I would say that "Jobs" feature has been the most useful to us from a business perspective.

CONS

My number one complaint about LinkedIn is that, each day, it becomes more and more like Facebook. This was supposed to be a networking platform, but now it has become a harbor for memes, cute animal videos, etc. It is also rampant with aggressive political posts, which I think have no place in business. That's not really what I'm looking for from a networking perspective. Many of my peers in this industry share my frustration and are moving to Alignable for this exact reason. We may have to consider making the switch for networking purposes. We will still likely use the "Jobs" feature on LinkedIn though.

Reviewed February 2024

LinkedIn experience

I'm completely satisfied and have excellent experience with LinkedIn

PROS

All jobs are presented in a professional manner and there are all opportunities for all users

CONS

Companies usually do not respond immediately

Kunal

Legal Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Perfect tool to grow your business

Would recommend due to high quality of leads. It is a really great chance to connect with like minded audience.

PROS

It helps me position my company as genuine entity which helps build trust amongst the likely prospects. I like the lead management and recruitment process. It helps me sift through the right candidates for my business. Other things that I like is high quality leads and direct access to the decision makers.

CONS

Spamming is my biggest concern. LinkedIn has become really competitive and a lot of businesses are using this to spam customers continuously which has made them susceptible to genuine businesses.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

Was trying to check and found LinkedIn for Business to be a viable alternative.

Nabila

Investment Management, 10,000+ employees

Premium features for LinkedIn

Creating a profile that builds my connection and network in the professional world. Searching for jobs and comparing salaries from different organizations is easy. Researching for a business and employment trend with this software also very helpful.

PROS

The business plan lets me to view profiles in my 3rd connection, which i can't see from a basic account. It is beneficial when i am searching for anyone in a particular organization. Other than that, the analytics insight gives me critical information when i am applying for a job vacancy on the platform or searching for a perfect candidate for our job vacancy.

CONS

It is expensive, and all the plan has its own features and distinguishes from each other. I need to change the program if I need to use the feature that only available on the program and can't use the feature on my current plan. Customer service is just average and not the best despite the expensive plan that i have paid.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn for Business

Linkedin is the best place for networking and expending business.

Saheiba

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Best and Must have

LinkedIn is a must have tool for us as professionals. It helps us in growing our business through lead generation techniques, it helps us in getting right talent through recruitment and sourcing techniques, it helps in continuous learning through posts of different pages and connections.

PROS

1. Lead Generation 2. Build Connection 3. Grow brand awareness in professional manner 4. Recruitment

CONS

It is bit expensive and advertising is a little complicated process.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

Due to its advanced features and professionalism.

Catie

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Easy to Use

We use this platform mostly for social media, but have used it for 1 position to fill as well. Overall LinkedIn seems like a great community to be a part of as we grow and create a more professional footprint in the world.

PROS

The feature is free, and most companies should have a business account for social media anyway. LinkedIn is becoming a prominent platform for job-seekers so if you are looking for top talent you are sure to get a lot of good applicants. It was easy to track the different applicants and what stage they were at as interviews were going on.

CONS

I feel like it is not a one-stop shop for recruiting. We did not end up finding the person we filled the position with, so although it is becoming more popular, there are other platforms that job-seekers use. We also felt a little confined by price, so we could not promote it as much as we wanted to as it was a little outside of our budget.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

We used both and ended up finding the candidate we went with on Indeed.

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Experience with LinkedIn for business.

LinkedIn for business has created a great exposure to prospect clients and engagement with different companies world wide.

PROS

The level of professionalism exhibited by individuals from different countries creates a space of interaction and cooperation for a common goal.

CONS

The mobile version takes long to load results.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

LinkedIn for business reaches a large audience with in a short period of time.

Asheesh

Human Resources, 10,000+ employees

Best recruiting software

PROS

Ease of use is the best feature of LinkedIn for business, You don't need to be a geek or a champion recruiter to use this software. its very user friendly and easy to use, Anyone can run it easily.

CONS

Seeing the current trends of the market Linkedin should add Diversity tab on there searches.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn for Business

because the results in seek out route you to LinkedIn eventually , So why not search directly here instead. :)

Hicham

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Should Your Business Be on LinkedIn? A Pros and Cons Review

5 tips to make the most of your LinkedIn profile: 1. Start by creating a strong profile. Use a professional headshot, fill out your work history, and list any relevant skills or endorsements. 2. Make sure your profile is visible to potential employers and clients. Go to your privacy settings and choose who can see your profile information. 3. Use keywords in your profile, so you come up in searches. Think about what terms people might use to find someone with your skill set. 4. Join relevant groups and participate in discussions. This is a great way to network with other professionals in your industry. 5. Connect with other professionals, even if you don’t know them well. LinkedIn is all about building relationships, so don’t be afraid to reach out to others. That said, be mindful of how much personal information you share when first connecting with someone. When it comes to getting contacted by recruiters and hiring managers, it's important that you are selective about which notifications you want to receive (and which ones do not). You can change this setting in the top right-hand corner of the home tab. You should also be selective about joining groups: just because a group has a high number of members doesn't mean that they're worth joining. Furthermore, you want to join communities where there are conversations going on related to topics that interest you. Finally, make sure that your public profile reflects the brand identity of your company!

PROS

LinkedIn offers a number of business-focused tools and services, from job postings to career advice columns to LinkedIn Pulse, where you can contribute articles and other content that your LinkedIn network will read and (hopefully) share with their networks. The site has over 400 million users, but it’s not the only social media platform out there. Facebook has more than 2 billion users, Twitter has over 300 million monthly active users, and many people use Instagram for their businesses as well. So should your business be on LinkedIn? A pros and cons review might help you decide whether it’s right for you or not. 5 reasons you should be on LinkedIn: 1. With over 660 million users, LinkedIn is a great way to reach a large audience of potential customers and clients. 2. LinkedIn is a professional network, which can help give your business an air of legitimacy. 3. LinkedIn allows you to create company pages, which can be a great way to promote your brand and build trust with potential customers. 4. LinkedIn can be a great way to connect with other businesses in your industry, which can lead to new partnerships and opportunities. 5. LinkedIn offers paid advertising options, which can be a great way to reach even more people with your message.

CONS

3 reasons you shouldn’t be on LinkedIn: 1. You’re not trying to reach a business audience. 2. You’re not willing to invest time or money into it. 3. Likewise, you don’t want to deal with negative comments or criticism. 3 reasons you should be on LinkedIn: 1. It gives you the opportunity to connect with professionals in your industry and learn from them. 2. It is the number one place where people search for jobs, so being active on the site can help your chances of finding a new job if you're unemployed, looking for work, or even just looking for new employees. 3. Likewise, it's free! That means no cost to build your network and find clients/customers who may need what you offer.

Virginia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Professional profiles suitable for any and every guru in the world

PROS

LinkedIn (LI) is the world’s largest professional network and career website, that allows you to easily connect with like-minded peers and industry leaders for trading ideas, sharing advice, etc. Whether you’re looking for a career, seeking out employees, or trying to become recognized as an expert within your industry LI’s simplistic platform provides it all. As a Marketer, I feel it’s important to show my own expertise to demonstrate the knowledge I have acquired and how it can be applied across various industries. LI is a great place to start a professional network. LI’s mobile application provides all the same features as the desktop platform (i.e. post, notifications, jobs, and professional network). PROS •Become a member of the groups in your area of interest allows you to ask specific questions, collaborate with other members, and/or post content. This is probably my favorite feature as it helps me to keep up with all the latest and greatest marketing trends, tools, and platforms. You can also revisit your LI responses to groups at any time; LI will keep a digital record for you which you can locate from your profile in “recent activity”. Regularly engaging with groups in your industry also helps to showcase your expertise and gain more visibility across your niche. •As an alternative to gaining knowledge through the online community via LI groups, you can also use LI Messaging to connect directly with your connections one-on-one and/or can choose to include multiple individuals in a message. (LI has helps me connect my personal and professional network – I have hired helped hire two friends from my personal network this way). •LI Ads are a simple and effective, they pertain to a smaller niche and shared focus; a great alternative to utilizing Google Ad’s. •Businesses can create a LI company page as well as showcase pages (for events, open positions, etc.) at no expense. I would recommend that every business should have a company page on LI, as it’s the most popular professional network. Out company page has helped us bring in more sales, increase traffic to our website, find candidates to fill open positions, and helps others understand what it is that we do/what we have to offer. Company pages are used to post regular company updates and/or news, social posts about your business, content, and/or open positions… which you can measure the performance of with the analytics available to you. •LI’s blogging interface can be used to gage where people are spending their time, what followers are interested in, and helps to boost visibility outside your network. •Maybe there is truth to the saying, “it’s all about who you know.” I have had the opportunity of helping one of my friends get hired, when a past co-worker of mine asked if I knew any qualified candidates. If you are someone looking for a job, don’t get discouraged – keep in touch with the ones you know as well as your new connections.

CONS

•When posting on LI’s company pages make sure to completely optimize your images. Sometimes, your posts appear differently on your company pages as they do on LI’s home feed. •Much like Google, I would not recommend running a targeted LI Ad unless you have a fairly large budget; advice I received from LI, directly account manager. In the past, we have run ads with lower budgets with an ending result, nowhere close to our ROI.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Media to Network

I have made many new connections in LinkedIn and when I meet someone new, I get connected with them and know more about them. If see an opportunity in some organization, It helps me to know who else works here, so that I can get referral or learn more about the opportunity.

PROS

Best media to network with your connection and find the new opportunity and keep you updated. Helps you to learn new technology and news, job opportunity, organization in which people around you are working with.

CONS

Sometime the post get repeated, when you see your own post the number of views to the post increases (which is not supposed to happen) limits the number connection a user can have.

Reason for choosing LinkedIn for Business

So helpful and easy to use.

No so helpful.

Reviewed April 2022

The most effective tool for job seekers and salespeople.

Overall, it's been a positive experience. My staff enjoys spending time acquiring new skills. Most importantly, it has greatly aided our marketing staff. It had aided me in contacting recruiters who could assist me in getting into a respectable firm. This had also aided me in expanding my network.

PROS

Simple to use, with the ability to contact a variety of decision-makers, the ability to develop your own personal brand, and the ability to do business with top companies. LinkedIn for Business provides networking tools to businesses by making industry posts available for testing, establishing credibility with potential clients, and providing individuals and businesses with powerful search technologies to narrow their options. It also filters and orders content from throughout LinkedIn so you can stay up to date on upcoming events or positive comments on the news. It allows you to connect your records and websites in order to provide information and advise on themes that are important to your company or industry.

CONS

The ability to quickly transition from a list to a person's profile may be better.

David H.

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2018

Global Connections + Self-Publishing = Key Benefits

PROS

Personal and Corporate use of LinkedIn has evolved during the decade that I've been a member. Originally conceived as a directory of professionals across the globe, the site now includes many additional features. The basic 'Profile' content enables LinkedIn (and now Microsoft) to aggregate information about people and companies. The 'Groups' feature enables LinkedIn to align people and companies with topics. Also, publishing on LinkedIn enables people or companies to post an article, photo or video that can be shared with followers. The site can be effectively used with the 'Free' version (which is advertiser supported), with many more capabilities available in the 'Premium' version. Note, LinkedIn owns 'Slideshare' which enables the publishing of presentation content, also available for 'Free' use, that can be embedded in posts on the LinkedIn site.

CONS

LinkedIn periodically updates the user interface of the site. Sometimes the changes are an improvement, other times the UI updates create minor confusion (until members discover the benefits). Also, LinkedIn is constantly being challenged to counter the acts of Spammers who attempt to manipulate the capabilities of the site. At times, changes targeting the acts of Spammers negatively impact other members. Members must learn to configure their own 'Settings' to limit the unwanted solicitations of Spammers.

Mansur

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Network with LinkedIn for Business

Overall, LinkedIn for Business is a good site where you will want to make a sound in your industry by adapting to the rhythm of the world, which strengthens your brand while expanding your communication network and offering you countless opportunities.

PROS

Linkedin, which includes business professionals from all over the world, from every sector; It is a unique opportunity for brands in business development. With the correct and active use of LinkedIn, you can easily reach any part of the world and be noticed among your competitors by introducing your brand to the world. You can also follow your competitors on Linkedin, which is the right channel to search for suppliers and expand your network, and you can become the leader in your industry with a correctly designed brand communication strategy.

CONS

No issues other than being expensive. It is a good site that I use every day and that I am satisfied with every time.

Benjamin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Great Business Network Tool

PROS

I have been using LinkedIn for years as a mere employee, to remain in touch with my co-workers and to find new job opportunities. Both tasks are well managed by LinkedIn. Now, being a business owner myself, I use far more features of LinkedIn, I use it for recruiting, for remaining it touch with partners and employees, and so on. The option to be endorsed and to receive and give recommendation is a nice extra, which I really love. Just as being able to upload titles and certificates, or to compile all your profile data into a fully fledged resume. Great tool, which I wouldn't wanna miss and almost use as much as Facebook.

CONS

LinkedIn is great and the free version does offer a lot of features. However, many of the interesting features, a business owner or recruiter would need, are included in one of the several premium packages. These appear to be quite expensive in their fees, though they do a great job. Just smaller businesses might not be able to afford it. In addition, I did not like the fact, that LinkedIn moved a way from a single Premium Subscription to a one, where you have to choose between several packages – or subscribe for more than one of these, which gets even more expensive.

1 employee