LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Overall the best out there, clean interface, good integration with 3rd party applications systems. Good job lists and constantly got me interviews and visibility to recruiters."
  • icon"What I like most about LinkedIn is how easy it is to find a good job. In addition to the possibility of meeting people with the same interests as yours (or similar) and exchanging experiences."
  • icon"This job posting feature was easy to use, and functional. It yielded a good amount of applications, some of which we very good."
  • icon"Clearly no downside for this app. Maybe it does not remember my previous searches, that can be the negative comment only."
  • icon"I dislike the limited search error and the weekly invite capping as it disrupts my momentum. Pricing also is somehow high."
  • icon"I have also seen some posts that ended up being spam posts trying to gather more data after you submit your resume, this is very dangerous and should be screened by LinkedIn."

Browse all LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

• Have you used LinkedIn Jobs and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,423 reviews

Anjan

Company size: 5,001 - 10,000 employees

Dynamic application that is simple to use

Bhavya

Industry: Program Development

September 2022

Best Online Job Portal for Begineers

I was very satisfied with my LinkedIn Jobs experience. I was able to find a job I was interested in and excited about, but it was also a really good fit for me personally. The recruiters were great at keeping in touch with me and letting me know what they were looking for, which helped me narrow down the type of position I wanted. They also had great feedback on what kinds of skills and knowledge would be helpful in the role they were hiring for. I would definitely recommend LinkedIn Jobs to anyone looking for a new job!

Pros

I liked the ease with which I could apply for jobs. The application process was simple and straightforward, and I didn't have to worry about filling out a bunch of unnecessary information that would make it difficult for employers to get a sense of who I am.

Cons

I liked the fact that this Linkedin Jobs Software was free. If you're looking for a job, you want to be able to try before you buy. I also liked that it was easy to navigate and use. Most software is difficult to navigate and difficult to use, but this wasn't like that at all. It was very intuitive and user-friendly. I didn't like that the search function wasn't very good. It took me a while to find anything I wanted on the first day using it—which is something that shouldn't happen if the software is supposed to be easy!

Mahil

Industry: Graphic Design

August 2022

Finding Job gets easy

Overall it is very easy to use and excellent software for those who have excellent skills and experience can show their skills through LinkedIn.

Pros

The main features which are most impacted me are its user interface, automatic resume creator and the collection of jobs you can sort according to your skills. You can simply say LinkedIn is your online portfolio where you can share your work and If anyone is finding for good employees they can directly contact you through message.

Cons

I didn't found any drawback in the software. It has a profile viewing feature which allows you to see who is viewing your profile. As such you can make it anonymous also but if you buy their premium version you can find out who is viewing your profile which hardly takes some money.

Megan

the best way to find and search professionals

First of all, on LinkedIn I have found many jobs where I have put all my knowledge into practice and they have also given me the opportunity to acquire new experiences, making me grow professionally. In addition to this, it is a good option to look for a job in the comfort of my home, for the situation we are going through due to the pandemic.

Pros

I like it, since this is a social network that has made it easier for me to search for jobs, it is practical to find a job since LinkedIn is a social network aimed at professionals, this platform gives you the advantage of looking for a job since it has a great filter tool and I can publicize my skills by doing this to help me find a job that fits my needs.

Cons

I don't like that it's not as well known by many people, although it's not just a LinkedIn problem, since this could be a good tool for people who haven't found a job and start their career.

Abdalrahman

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

My first job

From my own point of view: Creating a LinkedIn account in our time is not an option yet, but a necessity for everyone who wants a better life

Pros

LinkedIn allows you to create an account completely free Available in Arabic Linkedin allows you to see who visited your profile Easily communicate from the phone on the LinkedIn application It's a great solution, opportunity, and path for anyone who wants to improve their lives

Cons

One of the advantages of LinkedIn is that you can see the people who have opened your account, and this gives you an idea of the people who care about you and might be willing to offer you a job. Unfortunately, this feature is limited in the free version.

Tiffany

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

By far the best professional candidate database out there

I would not be able to do my job successfully without LinkedIn Jobs. A vast majority of my placements have come from LinkedIn, and there is nothing better than going through incoming applications and finding several solid candidates with relevant skills sets who are actively showing interest in your job posting. LinkedIn Jobs delivers.

Pros

No other platform comes close to LinkedIn in terms of candidate quality and professional networking. Where postings to most job boards might yield 3 strong candidate applications, LinkedIn could produce 9 excellent incoming candidate applies. Jobs are so easy to post, and you can also research industry insights to see how your opportunity compares with similar openings in the market.

Cons

Its expensive (worth every penny if you use it religiously, but expensive none the less).

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

Monster didn't have a strong enough candidate pool for the job openings we were working on.

October 2022

If you will be looking or managing a job, LinkedIn Jobs is for you!

- LinkedIn and its job features (LinkedIn Jobs) have been my primary tool whenever I would decide to search for a job. Not only is it functional and helpful, but also easy to use. I have tried other job search platform but I prefer LinkedIn jobs because of the employers also using it.

Pros

- LinkedIn Jobs can be integrated in the LinkedIn itself so it is very easy to manage- You can check it via your mobile phone so it can be accessed and managed on the go- Its search functionality is very helpful so searching for a job that you like is the one I really like- Sending job application is made so much easier by the Easy Apply feature

Cons

- Nothing much. The only thing that I wish is more recruiter and talent specialist to use this so all employees and applicants can use this

- There are more options in LinkedIn Jobs so I prefer using it over Kalibrr

August 2022

JAM LinkedIn Review

Although LinkedIn may not be the top hip site for searching vacant positions, it still is one that is reliable. It may not be a site with software that enable me to automatically applying for something, it still is a solid Job Board that refers me to real places. I recommend this site for many looking for a job and to use this software to the advantage however possible.

Pros

LinkedIn has many great features that make searching an open position less of a headache. There is an open forum for those seeking a position as well as for those looking to hire. I treasure their automatic feature, and, their courses routinely offered. LinkedIn has more offers than they original started off with. I find their versatility a great thing.

Cons

Their site design is too plain. LinkedIn does not have tips to beat the ATS currently. Too many course offers at one time. The skills assessments need to go. LinkedIn pages are loading too slowly. There no new plans offer on their site. No box for positions open immediately and none for urgently.

Francis

April 2022

LinkedIn Jobs Review

LinkedIn jobs provide me with the platform to learn and acquaint myself with new skill requirement for my career aspiration. It gives opportunity for coaching and estimate the current job demands. The app is easy to use and user friendly. it is time saving and affords me the opportunity to get updated on available jobs with ease. The cost relative to my organization is also less expensive and cost efficient.

Pros

It provides several search criteria that enables you to narrow down the search to specific candidate you want for a specific role It provides opportunity for hiring top talents per their job profile It provides easy access to apply for jobs directly through LinkedIn and not necessarily going to the organizations' portal

Cons

Some of the job adverts are misleading because some remote jobs are not necessarily remote some job listings are not always verified or reviewed before they are posted to the public

Oluwatobi

It is Everything we need in a Job Portal

We use it to search for applicants, and also post vacancies.

Pros

We reach a lot of potential candidates via our Job postings on LinkedIn Jobs. We can easily assess the skills/potentials of a candidate before sending any interview requests. It is very easy to use and the whole process Is just smooth

Cons

LinkedIn Jobs has always gotten the job done without issues so I don't have any complains for now.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

We needed some features we couldn't only get from LinkedIn Jobs

One of the best and more robust job boards around.

Pros

LinkedIn is a valuable asset for any organization. Not only can you post and recruit for positions, but it gives your organization a voice and potential recruits a chance to peek inside to see company values and culture. Additionally, its networking functionality is an incredible value add as it allows you to look into a candidate's history and network of friends.

Cons

This software has matured over the years and has brought about several great changes. However, its job posting pricing can be a bit unfriendly to small businesses or non-profit organizations. Additionally, its search functionality for job postings often returns positions outside of search parameters.

Reasons for choosing LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn's networking capability and the ability for an organization to make social posts made it an easy choice for us.

Social Media for Professionals

I've been exploring LinkedIn jobs again after 2 years and I can say that I appreciate it more today because I get to showcase my credentials, experiences, certificate and licenses, and my skills. It's practically a cute version but more complex version of a resume. And speaking of resume, you can even build your own resume here, it will help you find the skills you need and even get free tests and trainings on the site, how cool is that?

Pros

LinkedIn has so many features to offer, but what I like the most is the "connection" option, it's almost the same as adding a friend on FB but in a more professional way. It helps me connect with recruiters of different industries and even find my co-workers and alumni friends. I also like the recommendation feature where your co-worker can endorse your skills to prove to the employers that you really have the skills that you claim to have on your profile.

Cons

The limitations on connections but I understand it because it's under the premium version of the LinkedIn Jobs.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

Because LinkedIn Jobs got it all. All the features you needed, and all the tools that will be helpful for your job hunting journey. Free tests, free resume builder, communication with the same and different industries. You can't just ask for more. Before you even think about a feature? LinkedIn already has it, it's even available on the free version!

Taryn

Great for User | No Value for Poster

I will still always post a job for free on LinkedIn and use it to job search, however, it is not my favorite tool for job posting and I don't recommend the promoting jobs feature.

Pros

I've used this job board many times over the years and even paid to get positions promoted for our small non-profit. From the person looking for a job perspective: It's great that I can upload my resume and update info to submit quickly. However, I've never gotten a call back on a position unless I submitted through their website because there's so many 'mass applyers'. I do like how easy it is to search for AND post jobs quickly. We always copy/paste our position descriptions and they stay mostly formatted. Budgeting is fairly easy to use which has been updated from years past. Using the filters for positions (remote, contract, etc), I found my current position using LinkedIn Jobs.

Cons

To speak from the hiring perspective: Even with paying to promote positions for further reach, we've never hired anyone who has applied from LinkedIn. This is mostly because we get people who aren't reading the description of what they need to submit and just upload their resume. For this reason, we don't use the 'tracking applicants feature' and we have now turned to other software for hiring applicants. It's great to be on LinkedIn, but for hiring, it's tricky to get qualified/relevant applicants that read the whole description and apply correctly.

Reasons for choosing LinkedIn Jobs

I moved away from LinkedIn Jobs to alternative products like AndrewHudson, Indeed etc.

Antwoine

September 2022

Link link link Sonora

Overall LinkedIn is a great resource and shares valuable information.

Pros

I like the ease of search and find employment opportunities.

Cons

The job matches need to be a little more specific

Aaron

June 2022

LinkedIn Jobs, the new way to find applicants

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs is incredibly easy to use and insightful. I would absolutely recommend people to post positions on LinkedIn than on other platforms due to its usability and clean UI.

Pros

- Ease of posting open positions - Ease of adding a description for positions - Ease of adding salary and other compensation information - Ability to track applicants and their provided info

Cons

- Lack of formating for position description - Difficulty for applicants to contact us directly due to the need for a paid premium plan on the applicant's part

Surish

What I think about LinkedIn Jobs

Overall LinkedIn is a functioning software/app. It was difficult for me to get a job on it . It was easy to use.

Pros

Personally, I had used LinkedIn and until now I still have an existing profile. I haven't benefitted in any sort of way by using LinkedIn Jobs. I put much time and effort on the app when I first starting job scouting, still nothing came from LinkedIn Jobs.

Cons

What I didn't enjoy about it was that I had just visited this online job article and I already had responses whereas nothing and no one assisted me with this. They don't even have a customer assist team or some sort to help you out.

Federico

Industry: Investment Banking

Mostly leies on its social network.

It is the best professional social network solution, but their job board really need some work.

Pros

You might find job posts not published anywhere and if you have a robust professional network job opportunities can be managed efficiently.

Cons

In my experience, about 70% of jobs are recycled and no longer available, on the other hand 80% of the jobs redirect you to the company's place, and you need to input your personal information and job experience all over again.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

Because LinkedIn is more professional and specialized in job networks.

Bruno

October 2022

the curriculum manager of preference

overall it has been the best service to keep the curriculum update and to find job posts

Pros

very complete and great service with a lot of connections, where it prove to be the number 1 service for job searching and adverts appliance

Cons

it displays many irrelevant posts and even some fraudulent

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

more professional and has a bigger community

Mohammedalmustafa

Industry: Renewables & Environment

February 2022

A simplified review of LinkedIn

It's a great experience for me on LinkedIn, I made an online application and making contacts with LinkedIn society, I also had a number of courses, It was very useful to me that I have gained knowledge, skills and experiences too.

Pros

LinkedIn has combined many features that were unique to many applications separately previously, making it a comprehensive application for sharing experiences and cultures and a platform full of jobs, courses and skills development with many other features that everyone should discover.

Cons

The quality of profile matching with functions should be thoroughly improved, as well as multiple app themes and a service search feature placed near the current location.

Reasons for switching to LinkedIn Jobs

I found that Lenkin gathered for me everything I need to develop myself from several destinations, and contacting a very distinct society that represents an upgrade of the mentality and helps discover other cultures, I strongly advise students and those seeking career or professional development opportunities, as well as advice to all employers, organizations, companies and other entities and institutions.

Praveen