• Pros

• "It has a clean interface and the features aren't overwhelming. It is easy to use and understand and all the import and parse matches the actual database well"

• "- easy to use - great UX/UI - frequent updates and new features - excellent and responsive technical support "

• "Very good customer support. They are open to suggestions from customers. The platform is user-friendly and easy to understand. Holds all the tools needed to run a recruitment operation"

• Cons

• "A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team. "

• "The option to customize the home page is lacking, however it is concise. The career page themes need to be a little more customisable to help companies build a more personalized solution. "

• "- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved"

Browse Manatal Reviews

Ann from JB Hired

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A very promising software with an intuitive and fun interface

It's a comfortable platform to get used to. It covers the basics and adds a bit more in terms of features, functionalities, and integration to job portals and other HR software. Overall, I think Manatal is one of the most promising in its field, it excels in supporting candidate sourcing and internal collaboration. It's not yet at its best, it's still a joy and a time-saver to use.

Pros

Using Manatal required little to no orientation (despite the fact that the team was kind enough to provide a free demo) but overall, I think this is one neat little platform. It's very easy to use, and it covers more or less every stage of my recruitment process. Some of the features are really fun and make things so much easier. The AI recommendations engine is just a blessing!

Cons

There was a day when the social media enrichment tool just refused to work. It took a couple of hours for the support team to handle it, but that was a hitch in my day. The resume parser doesn't parse JPEG pictures, so that could be a plus if it gets included, but then again I've yet to find a solution that supports this.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Love to hear you like the interface! Thanks for leaving this review.

Kunal from Agile Practitioners, LLC

They will get you in the end

We had a horrible experience with their staff and support. They are not knowledgeable about their own product. They are quick to assign blame and don't know how to use their own product. They held our data hostage.

Pros

I liked the Kanban board approach and the ability to give feedback to my team about the tool. It has a clean interface and they are always adding updates.

Cons

It has horrible search functionality. The social media AI doesn't work at all. The support team never responds. We were audited and we needed all our data and to get our data, Manatal said it would cost us $900 to download our data. And then they locked us out.

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

They were cheap and easy to manage. Now I realize that Cheap means they can also be thieves.

Reasons for Switching to Manatal

Primary Reason: They held our data hostage and wanted $900 to export the data. They are also very unprofessional and clearly have access to the customer's data and peer in whenever they want. If you are working with confidential information, then this company is the worst to work with. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFO!!!!

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Kanal! We're so sorry to hear that. User satisfaction is our priority! Please do not hesitate to contact our support team to solve this issue, they'll also be happy to provide some training sessions to make sure you use Manatal's advanced features to the fullest.

mupo from Computer Software

Industry: Computer Networking

Improve your efficiency and quality!

It's a simple to learn website. In terms of functionality, functionalities, and interaction with work portals and other HR apps, it covers the basics and adds a little more. Overall, I believe Manatal is one of the most exciting companies in its industry, as it excels at assisting with candidate recruitment and internal cooperation. While it isn't yet at its peak, it is always a pleasure to use and saves time.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is guaranteed to produce great results. A candidate tracking system will allow you to save considerable time. The one-click work posting feature appears to be excellent, and the ease with which different social media platforms can be shared does not appear to be time-consuming. The support team is helpful, quick to respond, and proficient at resolving issues. The integrated CRM enables a singular emphasis on recruiting from start to finish of the hiring process.

Cons

It was absolutely hassle-free. This is very handy since the software makes it possible to interact with and have the service on a digital platform.

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

It is suitable for medium-sized enterprises looking for a stable, economic solution. It has a range of features, and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Manatal

For users who are not IT professionals, using Excel for this role is very challenging. It necessitates extensive preparation and a person who is already computer savvy.

Response from Manatal

Replied April 2021

Hello Mupo, Thanks a lot for the feedback. Please do not hesitate to share with us any improvement ideas you might have as well.

leonard from Creatus Recruitment

Disappointing & they removed the ability for me to back up my data for 'security reasons'

Disappointing

Pros

It has been good to get our recruitment business up and running. It would be good value for money but there is a catch, see below.

Cons

I am on the basic package which allows me to have 15 vacancies running. However it turns out that these are 'total' number of vacancies, not 'live' vacancies as inferred - even if you close them as won or lost they are still one of the 15. So you have to upgrade which makes it the same price as other (better) products or delete the vacancies which is ridiculous & loses the history. They removed the ability to back up your data for 'security' reasons (you can backup limited single job information). I think this is to deter you migrating away and probably illegal. The system also 'hangs' regularly (today I couldn't see any CV's). It is very 'bug'y which would be OK if it wasn't for the above. Support is responsive but never admits an issue with the system which is disappointing when there clearly is (sometimes it is me!)

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

Originally price as we are a startup, but I feel mis-led

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Leonard! Thanks for your feedback. Know that we take our users' satisfaction very seriously. Our support team will reach out to find a solution to your issue.

All in one ATS + CRM (and easy to use a bonus)

Very easy to use, even for most of us whom never had used an ATS in the past. It makes collecting candidates from all the different job boards, social media, etc super convenient. We could not go back to Excel and Pipedrive.

Pros

We switched from Excel as a candidate database and Pipedrive as a CRM. Changing was easy, there's no installation at all. We imported all our candidates, jobs, clients and contacts via CSV file. Once that was done, we were good to go. Support and training was also provided for free during the transition, which was not the case for two other solutions we tested. This includes a CRM which allowed us to kill two birds with one stone!

Cons

The possibility to add more media like videos to the job descriptions or add content in different languages in our career portal would add a lot of value for us. Other than that the software does what it does well.

Response from Manatal

Replied March 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind words. The CRM tools are definitely a hit among our agency users. We're happy they help you work more efficiently.

Jimmy from JB Hired

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Cheapest, better-rounded product on the market

Intuitive, easy to get used to, become indispensable very quickly !

Pros

Integration with Linkedin and easy tracking of all positions and candidates

Cons

Minor bugs sometimes that quickly get resolved once escalated to Manatal's team

Reasons for Switching to Manatal

Pipedrive is great but more Sales/BD oriented, Manatal is tailored for in-house or agency recruitment

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Jimmy! Thanks for leaving a review! Should you need help on anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

HEMANT from Brain Bee LLC

Best tool in a recruiter's arsenal!

Having in one browser tab all the tools needed to recruit efficiently has proven to be invaluable for me and my team. After 6 months of use we analyzed our metrics and since the adoption they had seen a sharp rise. In addition to that all the information (candidates, jobs, clients, communications, etc) is now structured and centralized

Pros

Great features overall. Makes sourcing candidates via Linkedin a breeze and through our mutual candidate pool, me and my colleagues can really leverage on our past candidates. Super easy to move candidates around and keep everything organized. The candidate recommendations we also key in increasing our efficiency, especially when screening a large number of candidate from job board applications for example. Last pro, and it's a big one is how easy it is to integrate with Google Calendar and Gmail, with this no need to change window to write an email and all candidate conversations are stored for later use!

Cons

For the features, this is really one of ATS that offers the most value. If I had one request it would be to add more job boards integrations so that we can easily spread our openings in more channels the most efficient way.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hey, Hemant! We're so happy to hear that you appreciate using Manatal! We are constantly adding new job boards so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

A great recruitment software solution for recruiters

I highly recommend Manatal. If you’re a recruiter who manages a number of candidates, this is the solution for you. Very easy to use and gets the job done.

Pros

As a recruiter, Manatal makes a lot of complicated tasks easier. I love the Chrome extension and can automatically post my jobs on a number of job boards like Facebook or Google. It even has a career page builder which I used to build our main website. All of the incoming applications from these arrive directly in the corresponding job, so I don’t need to go through different websites to track and manage each candidate. Also big thanks to Rodrigo and their support team for the training they provided.

Cons

Little UI things like the tutorial bar could be improved as it can get in the way. You can close it, but I think it could be better placed elsewhere.

Response from Manatal

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review and the support! We've shared your UI suggestions with the product team.

Md Mahbub from Smartbytes Ltd.

Good recruiting software having many ways to improve!

It's been a pleasure having the trial Manatal, and I believe they will continue upgrading their system for global recruitment operations. There are a lot of ways for improvement which I already mentioned in the Cons section. I am eagerly waiting to see what new features Manatal may include and how they upgrade existing ones in the future.

Pros

Very user-friendly and secured software with Gmail syncing facility. ATS (applicant tracking system) helps to save plenty of time. The one-click job posting feature seems great, besides easy sharing to various social media is not time-consuming. The support team is friendly, responds quickly, and solves the issues. The in-built CRM allowed focusing on recruitment from the start till the end of the hiring procedure. The candidate score system is cool to judge without going through their profile.

Cons

It would have been great if they'd increase the limits of their Professional package, right now they offer only 15 job postings per month which aren't enough for mid-level recruiting organizations. Besides, you can't upload more than 1000 candidates at once which seems a drawback to me. They should include an in-built SMS notification feature both for the applicants and recruiters within their existing package keeping the price the same as it is.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hello Mahbub, thank you so much for reviewing Manatal! We are glad you enjoyed the interface and the features the platform has to offer. We are also taking note of your suggestions! By the way, we've just released an update to our mass import tool, which now allows users to import thousands of candidates at a time through CSV or JSON files and support.

Excellent ATS + CRM

Overall a great tool that boosts productivity and allows to easily leverage a large database of candidates. They release upgrades quite often which makes it really enjoyable to get new tools in my recruiter's arsenal.

Pros

Managing both clients and candidates is extremely easy. The interface is well-designed and you are never more than a few clicks away of what you are looking for. I love the Chrome extension that helps me source candidates, and the candidate scoring and social media enrichment that really slashes the time required to screen candidates. Other than that I find the search tools super helpful as they pretty much automatically find the best candidates in our database for any given job, this is again a real time saver.

Cons

I have used the software for a couple of months and have experienced no real issues. The only thing missing would be a Whatsapp integration to communicate with candidates from the app.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hello! Thanks for leaving an awesome review. We're glad that we're able to help boost your company's productivity! And, of course! We always strive to continually improve our software to provide the best experience for our users.

Manatal Recruitment Software Review

We improved hires per recruiters from 0.7 / month to 1.3 / month

Pros

Easy to use Easy to onboard recruitment staff Great customer support All functionalities needed, easy to ask for custom made features Recommendation engine

Cons

They dont have 6 months plan for enterprise

Price and easy to use

Reasons for Switching to Manatal

Pipedrive was not adapted to recruitment

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We're really excited to know that you have switched to using our product! It's really great to know that we are having a positive impact on your recruitment operations.

A game-changing recruitment software!

Overall, my company is very satisfied with Manatal! For a very, very affordable price, we have access to so many useful features and tools. I also appreciate the responsiveness of their support team whenever we have questions about the software. We benchmarked other recruitment software's but we found this one offered the best value-for-money.

Pros

Being a fast-growing company, we are constantly on the lookout for outstanding candidates. Manatal made it possible to easily source talents from different channels like job boards, career page or Linkedin. It also centralizes all applications for us. It's very convenient because we don't have to go through different job boards one at a time. An added benefit is that the software is very easy to use.

Cons

A select all button would be great on certain pages to export data from the account more efficiently. Some options to customize the interface would also be a great addition.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We are totally ecstatic that you're satisfied with our product and customer service. We strive to offer our users the best user experience. We actually have added a "Select all" button following similar user feedback! As for other suggestions regarding the customization of the interface, feel free to share your ideas with us via email.

Tushar from Insigma Inc

Very good candidate tracking and management system

Before I joined my company there was no ATS so we did a trial and really liked how the software looked and how easy it was to use. There is no set up at all and the support provided was great so we were able to start using it immediately. It can also be customized in so many ways that you can really adapt it to your company's internal processes. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an easy to use but powerful ATS.

Pros

The platform allows us to share our openings on many job boards in one click. It is easy to navigate and to move candidates around the various stages of the recruitment pipeline. The ability to invite hiring managers to participate in the relevant openings helps us be more efficient and centralize all recruitment related information.

Cons

Really there hasn't been any big cons. The onboarding process is pretty intuitive since the app is easy to use and training and support is easily available through a live chat system.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Tushar! We highly appreciate your review! We're glad that you found the set-up easy and the tutorials helpful. Our support team remains available through the live-chat if there's anything. ;)

Asra from Koderlabs

Helped our HR team leave Excel forever

Great software. A quick demonstration to my boss and we made the transition from Excel. Convincing him was also made a lot easier since it's the most affordable ATS in the market. The software helped us reduce the time to hire, cost per hire and improve the quality of hires.

Pros

First it is very easy to use. It also allowed us to automate lots of tedious tasks and greatly increase our efficiency. Integration with Gmail and Google Calendar makes it so that we almost never have to leave the platform to communicate with candidates.

Cons

The product includes all that is needed to conduct an efficient recruitment process. However as it is still an evolving software it doesn't integrate yet with all local job boards. We have requested a couple to their support team and two have been added so far. Hopefully the rest will come soon

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Awesome review, Asra! We're glad to help you be more productive and organized/ Excel can definitely become hectic if managing a large pool of candidates and many openings. We hear you and we are actually regularly adding new job boards to Manatal, feel free to let us know which ones you'd like us to include!

Amazing search features and AI recommendations

Great overall. Both user friendly and powerful. It's the perfect solution for mid sized companies looking for a scalable and affordable solution. It includes lots of features, my favorite being the AI recommendations as it saves a huge amount of time.

Pros

The candidate search tools and AI recommendation. You can leverage in a few clicks your past candidates and immediately see their fit with the job description you entered in the system. Social media enrichment is quite unique and allows us to know candidates better. My third favorite feature is the Gmail and G-Calendar integrations. It's super easy to set up and basically you can handle all communications/activities scheduling directly from the platform.

Cons

Almost none. More jobs in the first plan would be great as the 10 jobs limit is reached pretty quickly. That being said compared to other ATS this remains very affordable given the toolset offered for the price.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hey there! We're delighted to hear your feedback. We happy to hear the search tools and AI recommendations help you find the best candidates faster!

Prem from Recsio

Huge time saver

Great ATS. Easier than most other recruiting software we used and full of features. There are no extra costs as all features are included in both plans so it's pretty hard to beat the value of their $15 plan when comparing it to other recruiting softwares.

Pros

Clear interface and features that cover the every step of the hiring process. My favorite tools are the automated job posting and the possibility to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process.

Cons

At the end of the 14 days trial we were still evaluating other options so it would have been great for them to extend it for another week. We didn't get the extension but still went with them as the software was the most promising. Luckly we haven't got any regrets regarding our choice.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

That's wonderful to hear, Prem! We're glad that you find our product easier to use than other recruitment software and that Manatal has a positive impact on your recruitment operations.

Sheryl from SBHI Travel and Tours

A satisfied customer

Very positive overall. Their first plan is perfect for small to medium companies to get started with an ATS. It's very complete as it includes tools that cover the whole recruitment lifecycle and at $15 per month it's hard to find any ATS that provides more value.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It offers all the tools needed to recruit and manage a candidate database in a structured way. Create your career page in less than 10 minutes with no technical knowledge. The support team is very helpful and responsive. Overall offers a great value.

Cons

Minor complaints regarding some customizations options that could be more intuitive in my opinion and I also faced one or two bugs. That being said the support team is very responsive and they fix issues very rapidly.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Sheryl! That's so nice to hear! We are happy that you're having a positive experience using the software. Rest assured that we're listening to your feedback and will do our best to improve the interface. Feel free to share any suggestions with us via email.

Dineen from Nathan & Nathan HR

Perfect ATS Solution

Pros

The best part is the ability to track all of our applicants and store their data in a systematic way. The ability to add and assign jobs along with the different permission levels for recruiters/ admins and consultants has helped us streamline our work. The social tab for candidates is a unique feature. Outlook integration and the LinkedIn chrome extension are great addons. Overall, the software works great for us and we love it. Most importantly, the guys at Manatal were always ready to help whenever we had any trouble with the system and most of the time solved our issues instantly.

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

Ease of use, Price & Customer Support.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Wow! Thanks for the detailed feedback, Dineen! We are working on updating the career page to offer more customization options to our users. Stay tuned!

Abhishake from Cambay Consulting, LLC

Hands down the best ATS you can get

Where do I start? The price is insanely good and the ATS has been very good for us. Definitely best value for money. There's a lot that can be done with this software. We're especially happy with the vendor portal feature.

Pros

The vendor portal is a very nice concept. We work closely with our clients and it's good to be able to keep them in the loop without much effort. The platform itself provides a nice looking UI that trumps any presentation we could make (And it's much faster and more convenient). The recommendations are solid, I actually trust this AI with the job.

Cons

You can only upload a maximum of 1000 resumes at a time. This is inconvenient as we sometimes have multiple recruitment campaigns going on at the same time.There's always the possibility of needing to upload more than that

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

That's amazing to hear, Abhishake! We're stoked to hear that you enjoy using our software! It's our goal to provide the best set of tools to recruiters while keeping a reasonable price. That's correct resume imports are limited to 1,000 resumes at a time, but you can launch multiple mass imports at the same time and keep working as usual. The system will let you know when these imports are complete.

A great recruitment tool

I have been using the platform for a year now in my previous company and have been very happy with our choice. We were on a budget and Manatal was providing the best value. It has simplified a lot of our processes and allows us to save a lot of time.

Pros

Complete recruitment solution, from sourcing to onboarding. 1- Post positions on job boards in one-click. 2- Extremely customizable (pipeline, information fields,...) 3- Scoring system that saves a lot of time when screening candidates and when trying to find the best candidates in a large database. 4- Connect your Gmail and handle all your communications in the platform. 5- Create and tweak your career page in a few minutes only.

Cons

The software is very easy to use but some customization options can get a little complicated.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Such an awesome review! Happy to have you as a user for a year already, and hopefully many years to come! Don't forget to check out our documentation, it contains detailed guides on every in-app customization.

Tried the free trial then subscribed after a few days.

I have been running independent recruitment services for some time now, and after some time started to be overwhelmed by huge Excel sheets which hurt my productivity. I looked for affordable solutions and found this platform. It really answered all my need as it allows me to track and manage candidates efficiently through each step of the process.

Pros

Keeps everything organized and is very easy to use and navigate. The resume parser allows me to create candidates without having to type anything manually (this helps because I receive a lot of resume applications via email). I also created a good looking career page for my openings in only a few minutes. Overall I found that it offers the best value and saves me a huge amount of time.

Cons

It would be great if the career page offered more languages than english and spanish. Some of my candidates are not that proficient in english so it would make it more accessible for them to offer more languages.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

That's awesome! We're happy that you got hooked only a few days after your free trial! Adding more languages in order to provide a more localized experience to users and candidates is in our roadmap! Thanks for the review.

Makes recruitment a lot easier

Pros

Provides resume parsing that automates data entry when creating candidates. Create your career page to host all your openings and allow candidates to apply directly. The vendor portal allows to manage all your vendors and effectively work with them. Possibility to invite hiring managers to participate in the recruitment process. Lots of search tools and the recommendation engine make it very easy to navigate a large database of candidates

Cons

We haven't had any issue in the two months we've used the platform apart for minor slowdowns. So we are pretty happy with the choice we made. One minor request would be more email templates included from the start in order to save time.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear Manatal makes your recruitment easier. We completely revamped the email templates since your comment but feel free to share any suggestions.

Mohammad Saqib from ACS Sooltions

Extremely friendly recruiting software

Very fast to get into, even with no prior experience using an ATS. The support team was also very proactive in training us and helping us customize the platform. I thinks its a great fit for medium companies looking for an effective, scalable and affordable ATS.

Pros

Modern UI. Easy to use and navigate. Since we deal with a lot of resumes, the automatic creation of candidate simply by dropping one or multiple resumes at a time is a HUGE time saver. The development team is constantly adding new features and refining old ones. For example, they later added Facebook Jobs and Google Jobs integrations which allow us to share openings in one click

Cons

More languages available apart from English would increase the software's accessibility. Integrating with a video interview service would be great.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Mohammad! We're definitely looking into expanding the language options of our software. As for the video interview service, we'll share this idea with the Product team. In the meantime, we're glad that you're enjoying Manatal.

Lian Margareth from Oraclesee

Very good recruitment software

We used it for over a year without any issue. At the time it allowed us to better structure our recruitment and increase the team's overall productivity.

Pros

I previously managed an in-house recruitment team, so having a good ATS was critical to our success. Not only is this one affordable but it also includes a lot of tools that we couldn't do without. It is also very customizable and allowed us to invite hiring managers for free to the platform. Last thing worth mentioning is that the career page builder is super easy to use, in a few minutes you can end up with a good looking website to showcase your jobs.

Cons

Job board posting to premium job boards is something I would like to see in the software. Right now it only supports free job boards like Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, etc

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hello, Lian! Thanks for the feedback! We're happy that Manatal has had a positive impact on your recruitment performance. As for the premium job boards, we're currently working on a large number of new channels.

Sharon from JB Hired

Great software with unique features

First Manatal helps me to solve some basic problems I had before, such as the fact that I was always losing CVs or that I did not know in which stage was each candidate. Its basic functionalities and the fact that it is very easy to use changed all that for the better in one day. But it has done more with some of its unique features: I have saved time, I have become more efficient and more objective when it comes to choose one candidate rather than another. The Home Dashboard helps me to organize my day and my tasks. And I have never added as many candidates as before. The only setback was some bugs at the beginning, and the fact that I wanted a particular feature, but they quickly solved everything.

Pros

-very easy to use: it took me and my team no time to be able to use the software -unique features: the enrichment tool, the recommendations system, the LinkedIn Chrome extansion -customer support: there are very nice, very quick, always available and efficient. -adaptability: they listen to our feedbacks and add constantly new features

Cons

-some bugs when I started using it, but they quickly solved it -they lack some features, but it is only time before they add them -the design could be improved, but it is also changing

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hello, Sharon! We appreciate this very detailed feedback! We are happy that you find Manatal easy to use and has lots of effective tools and functionalities! Please do share any suggestions about how to improve the software with us.

Compact and easy to use! Manatal is worth every penny.

It's been a pleasure using Manatal, and I believe we will continue using it for our recruitment. I look forward to seeing what new features they introduce and how they optimize existing ones.

Pros

It's a very effective ATS, I'll say that. my process is so much better defined since I've signed up with Manatal. I feel a lot more comfortable using their job pipeline. It's also very useful in terms of monitoring my team's progress, and getting data about ongoing projects without any trouble. I like that they allow exporting and migrating data, the feature is almost everywhere.

Cons

The career page could look better. It's very customizable as is, but I wasn't a big fan of the design options. I guess I'm more used to the traditional domain-hosted career page, it's a bit more flexible.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We highly appreciate your review! Happy to know you find the product easy to use and key to your recruitment! As for the career page, don't hesitate to send us your recommendations.

GULFAM from UCP, LAHORE

Makes recruiting so easy

Very good! Hiring my team and keeping things organized while doing so was easy compared to the old Excel or Google Sheet. My mind was set on Manatal after joining the trial and comparing with other solutions, but as a bonus they are also the most competitive pricing wise and offer a great support (they'll always get back to you within 2-3 minutes when using the support chat in the app).

Pros

Finding and importing candidatesfrom Linkedin is so easy, and once in the system simply by pasting a job description the software recommends the best candidate for that role. What a time saver!

Cons

The program does everything I need well. My only complain is that the interface is in english only.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Gulfam! Thanks so much for leaving a review. It's nice to know that our software helps to keep things organized and that our support met your expectations! It's definitely our mission to continually provide the best tools and features for recruiters. By the way, we will definitely be adding more languages in the future!

End to end recruitment solution

Gave the free trial a shot since it seemed like one of the more affordable options on the market. I was not disappointed, the software is very complete and customer support was both helpful and very responsive. Once recruitment starts picking up and the need for an ATS comes up, this will be my go-to

Pros

Very intuitive and user friendly interface. Tons of tools that will save you time like the resume parser that eliminates the need to manually type candidate profiles or the recommendation tool that scours your database for the best candidate for a given job description. The career page builder is also extremely simple to use: in a few minutes you'll have your custom career portal up and ready to receive applications.

Cons

One area I think could be refined is the one-click job board posting. The system works well right now but the ability to share jobs to more free and paid job boards would be a great addition.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We appreciate this a lot! Thanks for your positive comments. Regarding job boards, feel free to share the channels you'd like to see in Manatal as we are constantly adding new job boards.

Tasnim from HR CONN

Great ATS, intuitive platform, and impressive features.

I've been using Manatal for my recruitment for a while and I can't say I'm disappointed in the software or the support team. The platform is very easy to navigate. Features are also very easy to pick up, and every time they introduce a new feature, they add user guides on how they work and so on.

Pros

Being able to add a large number of resumes and getting AI recommendations for the top applicants is my favourite feature. I also use the LinkedIn sourcing extension on the daily, it helps me import in-depth candidate profiles in passing. Very useful.

Cons

If the integration feature included more career portals that would be great. There are many global ones but not some local ones that I use like Quikr, I hope that they localize more this aspect of the product.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Tasnim! We do our best to support our users carry out their recruitment in the most efficient way! Feel free to suggest any job boards you'd like to see integrated with Manatal.

Noorah from Next bridge pvt LTD

Everyone doing heavy recruitment should use an ATS

I used it in Emergi Tel, that is a Canadian recruitment agency. Overall experience with Manatal was very good. As it helped me a lot in doing End to End recruitment and covering all the prositions.

Pros

Good features and very simple to use. Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn is made very easy. Many user types, permissions levels and collaboration tools that allow teams to work efficiently together. The inbox and activities can be synchronized with Gmail and Google Calendar.

Cons

Depending on the type of resume of each candidate, it's rare but happens that the custom resume generator miss one field.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Such kind feedback, thanks Noorah! We're glad that you find your overall experience with us very good. Rest assured that we're doing our best to keep improving the user experience.

Really amazing!

Love it. Really improved our processes and communication between HR, the hiring managers, and our vendors. Overall it made recruitment more structured and eliminated a number of tedious tasks. Goodbye Excel!

Pros

Super user friendly, getting everyone onboard and up to speed took a day. The support team was very responsive if we had any questions. This allowed us to focus on recruitment from the start and not on learning new software. There are a lot of tools that improve efficiency like the mass resume import and parsing, social media enrichment, a custom resume generator, integration with Gmail/Calendar to name a few.

Cons

I would have loved to see SMS communications included but this is not a common feature anyway in recruiting software, especially in this price range.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We're happy that you love Manatal! Thanks for leaving a review and for your suggestion to improve the paltform.

Shiva from Brain Bee LLC

Great ATS for recruiters and headhunters

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are no setup fees or added costs). I recommend it to anyone looking to change ATS.

Pros

Good features like the resume parser, social media enrichment of candidate profiles and all the other tools needed to run an efficient hiring process. Customer support always answers in less than 3-4 minutes

Cons

Nothing much here as the software already offers great value in its current state. If I had one request it would be adding more automated job posting on job boards.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We appreciate your review, Shiva! Thank you so much for recommending Manatal. We're happy that our tools made your hiring process more efficient and that our customer support has been assisting you well. We're regularly adding new job boards to post jobs ads directly from Manatal so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

Baptiste from JB Hired

The all-in-one ATS and CRM for recruitment!

Very positive. It's the ideal solution for an agency our size both in terms of features and cost. I can both manage/collaborate with my clients and recruiters easily. All the information regarding past jobs and candidates is easily accessible. My recruiters also use a lot both the social media feature to get to know candidates easier and the AI candidate scoring to find the best candidates faster in our large candidate database. These two tools help greatly in terms of speed and getting to know candidates better

Pros

Very easy to track/manage candidates and openings. It also includes CRM tools so it's similarly easy to manage prospects and clients. The collaboration tools are also super useful as I can invite my clients for free to collaborate on their openings directly in the platform, cutting the need for sending some emails and centralizing everything about these openings in one place

Cons

There's only some aspects of the UI I'd like to tweak since I use some tools more than others and that would cut clicks when moving from a page to another in some instances.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Baptiste! Nice to hear that you're having a very positive experience with us. We're glad that you find our social media feature and candidate scoring helpful! Feel free to share your UI suggestions as we are constantly trying to improve the user experience.

Diana from JB Hired

Recommended!

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros

- Easy, simple and user-friendly - Constantly improving and adding new features - Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons

- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for recommending us, Diana! Do let us know if you have any suggestions for further improving the software.

Great value!

Pros

Very easy to use, and lots of features that make my life easier. It is very easy to find candidates in a large database, simply search by typing keywords (skills, location, diploma, past experiences,...), this saves me a lot of time compared to searching an Excel file or doing a new search on Linkedin. The CRM tool allows me to manage all my clients and I can invite them to participate to each recruitment process directly into the platform. No more looking into my email inbox for an old feedback on a candidate, everything is now in Manatal. Finally, the price was a very important factor when deciding to subscribe after my free trial. I could not find any other ATS that offers so many features for the same price.

Cons

I used the software for the last 4 months to run my recruitment agency, switching from Excel. It's a great quality of life tool that saves me a huge amount of time so I'm very happy I made the investment. I highly recommend it to people launching their agency, when you reach a point at which using Excel becomes a drag.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Awesome to hear Manatal played a role in launching your agency! Thanks a lot for the review.

Go for Manatal!

We have used the software for over 6 months now and it really had a positive and noticable impact on our KPIs. We have more structured processes, a well organized and easily searchable database, collaboration with hiring managers inside the platform makes it so that we don't lose any emails or waste time, we also have a new career page to showcase our openings. Overall it has made our life easier but removing some of the most tedious elements of recruitment

Pros

Good value for money and fast customer support. Lots of tools: candidate scoring and recommendations, collaborative tools, automatic job posting, Gsuite integration, career page builder,etc. Everything for recruitment.

Cons

The social enrichment requires a bit of manual input when candidates have common names, otherwise it works pretty well and we find the tool very useful. Other than that the deature we are hoping for is SMS messaging even though that's something we use less and less to communicate with candidates.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for recommending us! We're excited to hear that your first 6 months have had a positive impact on your KPIs. We are regularly upgrading the Social Media Enrichment so hopefully, you have seen improvements already. As for text messaging, we are taking your suggestion into consideration!

Rachel from JB Hired

Highly Recommended!

Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros

- Very easy to use/navigate - Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates - Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed - The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful - Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened - Easy way to track my performance

Cons

- There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Rachel! We're equally happy that you're overall satisfied with our product. It is our goal to provide the best features and tools to assist your recruitment needs.

Brad from Self Employed

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The most friendly UI and easy to use step by step guides

The support and functionalities of the CRM is exactly what I am looking for. There will be other features to be added I am sure.

Pros

Cons

The CV formatting needs some work and more optimized. It misses the features like other CRM which allow you to customize more so one can move and headings and summaries. and also the e-mail integration can be better as it can be complicated if user don't have outlook to support the integration.

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

Zogo recruiter has a lot of features and they are not user friendly. Manatal can do the job except the CV formatting nee some work otherwise the CV layout is professional and met my expectations except a few points amiss.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for leaving this review, Brad! We're happy to hear that Manatal is exactly what your company is looking for!

Lots of features for an affortable price, great for in-house recruitment

Tried the free trial and then we started on their first plan. Adopting to the software came in easy. The customer support team is great as they always respond in a few minutes in the live chat

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Lots of features that makes my life easier (free job board posting, resume parser, database management and search tools, possibility to invite hiring managers to collaborate on their job for free 3. Can be customized to match our processes rather than us having to adjust to the software 4. The career page builder is super easy to use

Cons

More local job boards for automated posting (now i mostly use Facebook Jobs and Google Jobs but would like to see more options)

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the nice review! It means a lot as we have put a lot of effort into making the interface as intuitive as possible, and providing top-tier customer support! As for job boards, we're constantly adding new channels so feel free to send us an email with the job boards you'd like to see included.

Awesome hiring platform

Overall, great solution. The ease of use and the value are unbeatable. Also the customer support is particularly responsive and attentive. We are very happy and will continue to use it for all our hiring needs.

Pros

It's very easy to customize your hiring pipeline and drag and drop candidates as they progress through the stages. Screening is also made very easier, drop a job description and it will let you know how much of a matvch candidates are for that specific job. Posting jobs is automatic on a number of job boards so we don't have to repeat this manual process for each board. No extra costs, all features are available by default. Overall increased our efficiency!

Cons

Lots of functionalities under the simple looks of the interface which can be a bit intimidating. On the good side there is a documentation and customer support is very responsive. More languages for the custom career page would be a great addition.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We're equally happy that you wish to continue using Manatal to manage your recruitment. We're also glad that you find our documentation and customer support helpful-- it's something that we really pay attention to!

Waseem from Manzonline

Complete recruiting software and very easy to use

Very good experience so far. The pricing and the features really make this one of the best options out there for medium companies looking for a powerful recruitment tool.

Pros

I confirm what the other reviews are saying, the platform is super easy to use. It includes all the features needed to conduct efficiently a recruitment process from A to Z. Lastly, the platform is highly customizable.

Cons

The custom resume generator can glitch when the candidate resume is not in English. This can be fixed manually so it's not a big issue but the operation takes a bit more time.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Awesome to hear that, Waseem! We're delighted to hear that you're having a good experience so far. Regarding the resume generator, we are working on improving it to handle languages other than English more accurately. Thanks again for the feedback!

Innovative ATS and extremely customizable

Pros

The platform is very customizable, so we were able to tailor it specifically to our needs. The price is super competitive.

Cons

No free plan after the 14-days. The platform is pretty easy to learn but a longer free-trial or free plan would have been appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing Manatal

The features are very useful and the platform very easy to use but ultimately it was the price that convinced us to move forward.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you like our platform. To further keep our users satisfied, we'll surely consider your feedback in our future development. We're glad to have you on-board!

Very good product, support and potential for growth

Very good experience. We started with a small team on the smallest plan and have now grown to 15+ people. Manatal has surely helped in this growth.

Pros

Basically, all the functions you can expect from an ATS are in here, for a much lower price than what the competition offers. They also release new improvements every week so it's nice to see the product growing.

Cons

Minor UI improvements could be made in my opinion, but those are really nitpicking.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

We're delighted to know that we have played a role in your company's role. We're definitely looking into improving our UI so please do share any suggestions with us via email.

Ramses Daphne from JB Hired

Easiest Recruitment Software!

I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros

The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Awesome to hear that, Ramses! In case you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Best ATI for the Marketplace

My overall experience was very good with Manatal. It is very useful in the business.

Pros

It's the thing that I always needed it includes everything needed to recruit. It is also very easy to use. I love features it have like the resume parser, the ability to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process and sharing positions to job boards in one click. It is a very helpful Product.

Cons

I want that more job boards should be there that support one click posting. And more templates or customization options for the career pages should be added so that it can be even more unique.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're ecstatic to hear that you're having a very good experience with us. Please let us know which job board you'd like us to add. As for the Career Page Builder, we will definitely share with the Product team your suggestion to add more options to customize.

An ATS worth the name! An absolute life-saver that makes my day so much easier.

Pretty good. The software saves me from the more boring aspects of my job. It's handy, simple and easy to use. And it provides very nice features (AI recommendations, Social media enrichment, automated resume parsing, to name a few). It's also cheap compared to other ATS. Overall, a very good experience.

Pros

The features on this ATS are something else. I found the AI recommendation system very helpful. It saves so much time. The guest access portal is also very handy for my supervisor & managers to actually see how our recruitment is progressing. Most of all, I enjoyed using the customizable job pipeline. The interface, the simplicity, it's just what I needed.

Cons

It was difficult to navigate the vendor portal at first. I had never used such a function before. It took some time, practice, and one demo call with Manatal's team to finally get used to it. They provide documentation explaining the process now, but back when I started using the software that was not the case

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Happy to hear Manatal has helped increase collaboration during the recruitment process, that's awesome to hear!

Abdur from resourcinHub

ATS full of feature and with best value

The platform is very intuitive, and helps us serve our clients more efficiently. I recommend any agency to give a try to their free trial and see for themselves if it answers their needs.

Pros

The implementation was very easy and with the training provided to me and my team we were fully operational in a matter of hours. Thanks to the customer support for that! There are many features that make our lives easier such as the recommendation engine which screens candidates according to job descriptions. The custom career page builder allows us to have our own career page without having to do any coding or such. Lastly the pricing is the best we have found in the market, very straightforward and with no extra costs.

Cons

The career page is customizable and the provided template are good but I would like to have more options to customize the career page such as more templates.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Great to hear that, Abdur! We're delighted that we're helping you serve clients more efficiently. We're also currently looking into adding more options to optimize the career page builder.

Avash from AvaTel Pvt. Ltd.

OMG! The Best RECRUITMENT SOFTWARE Ever!

I love Manatal. I used to use Excel before and it used to be bulky and time-consuming. I also had to search and post jobs on different boards. But those days are gone - Now I just use Manatal and I am absolutely loving the experience.

Pros

There are many software available on market with many features - most of which we don't even need and are there just to show people that the software comes with many features. I really hate this as more unnecessary options just confuse me. And this is not the case with Manatal - which is the thing I like most about this software. The features of Manatal are very practical and actually help me with my recruitment business. I used Manatal to help me hire people for my web design project. Also, one of the features I like most is the auto-posting of job on different popular job boards. While being able to track applications isn't a new function in requirement software I really admire the way Manatal allows us to track and store applications in a systematic way.

Cons

Nothing much comes to my mind when I think about the cons of Manatal. Even though I think the editing functionalities of CV can be improved. I also think the performance can be improved as it lags sometimes. Other than that - I can't think of anything.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Hi, Avash! Thanks for the review! We're glad that you're loving the experience! We'll definitely take into consideration your concern with the CV functionalities.

Amit from Brain Bee

Signed up for the free trial and got hooked

I signed up for the free trial during the time my company was looking for an ATS. I decided to test out a bunch of solutions and choose afterwards. This is definitely the most fitting ATS for us in terms of pricing, features, and perks. The demo call was very helpful with learning to navigate the whole thing. It was so simple that I was able to repeat it to my team on my own.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, and effective. We work a lot with IT and Tech candidates, so having the social media enrichment feature has been very helpful, especially with Github. We like the candidate profiles, they're customizable, and look nice. It's definitely been saving us a lot of grief

Cons

With some functions I don't understand the need for a loading screen. It would be much better if all that loading was done in the background

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

Happy to have you on-board, Amit! Glad that you find Manatal easy to use and helpful. As for your remark, we have actually moved a number of operations like mass import of candidates to the background so much so that there is no more waiting! Let us know if you have further suggestions.

Simply a life saver. It's been perfect for our HR team

We started using this software some time ago and I have to say it's been such a time saver. We have an HR team of six and it didn't take long for us to get used to the platform. We used Excel before, but now we hardly use anything else.

Pros

Very easy to use. The subscription plans are very affordable and whichever package you choose you get access to all features. There's always new updates and new features, it feels like the team really wants to keep their product fresh and up to date with new tech. It automates a lot, (and I mean A LOT) of my work.

Cons

Not really a con, but I wish the career page offered more designs to choose from.

Response from Manatal

Replied February 2021

It makes us excited to know that our software meets your team's needs! As for your suggestion, we hear you and our team is working on some upgrades since a few users made similar suggestions. Thanks for the review!