What are MightyRecruiter users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MightyRecruiter software through verified user reviews

• icon"What i like the most is that it can integrate international job finders like LinkedIn with the most common job finders in my country."
  • icon"I love the ease of each aspect of using this online software. The best part is candidate interaction."
  • icon"I just started using Mighty Recruiter for the free trial. I must say that the system is extremely easy to use, offers lots of tracking options and I can't say this enough FREE."
  • icon"Very long drawn out process to sign up, get confirmation, re-confirm, then post a job. Finally, it's posted and now there's no way to view the candidates until you call their Phone number."
  • icon"Lack of candidate response; in the location section, no flexibility for multiple or different locations."
  • icon"Its a bit old and fancy. And sometimes it gets very slow and its hard to search things there."

Browse all MightyRecruiter Reviews

• Have you used MightyRecruiter and would like to share your experience with others?

Maria

Mighty Recruiter Delivers Leads for Open Positions really Quick!

Quality leads for job postings, easy to organize screening and scheduling activities.

Pros

MightyRecruiter gives leads in no time after posting a job. As a starter I'm using the free version and it exemplifies quality service, customer support is amazing, this saves us the trouble of looking for qualifying leads and the time to Screen applications. I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

Cons

MightyRecruiter is a platform and you need to be as detailed and clear on your job posting to get the targeted leads. Every step of the way, thier customer support reminds you on this. So be extra attentive on your messaging and define each job role and Qualifications carefully.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and service! Let MightyRecruiter lead the way to better applicants, and a better hiring process overall!

Replied May 2018

Ericka

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Virtual Recruiting "Digital Office"

I love the ease of posting jobs, messaging candidates, the calendar feature and the many tools/extra form templates you have for your recruiting success. It is superb for utilizing with your social media posting and has a great public URL creation tool

Pros

Cons

The time it takes for your employment ad to be fully published can take longer than 48-hours. This may count against that "hot job" you have that may be filled in 24 hours.

Reasons for choosing MightyRecruiter

The free usage does not a cheap product. Thanks!

Melissa

FRAUDULENT DO NOT BUY!

FRAUDULENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Pros

NONE. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FILTERS TO GET THE RIGHT RESUMES. THEIR SYSTEM DELIBERATELY WOULD BILL YOU TWICE OR THRICE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Cons

I BOUGHT THIS FOR THEIR RESUME DATABASE. THE PREMISE IS THAT YOU BUY A PLAN WITH X NUMBER OF RESUME VIEWS THAT DON'T EXPIRE. BASICALLY, YOU BUY VIEWS AS NEEDED. I STARTED NOTICING THAT THE VIEWS ARE RUNNING OUT FAST, THEN I NOTICED THAT WHEN I CLICK "VIEW FULL RESUME" INSTEAD OF CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 1 VIEW (HENCE JUST 1 RESUME) THEY WILL CHARGE FOR 2-4 VIEWS! i CONTACTED CS AND THEY DENY THEY HAVE THAT BUG. I BOUGHT VIEWS AGAIN AND IT HAPPENED FOR THE SECOND TIME! THIS TIME THEY DENIED AGAIN OF THE FRAUD OF DOUBLE CHARGING. THE THIRD TIME I USED A SCREEN RECORDER TO HAVE A PROOF! SINCE I HAVE PROOF OF THEIR FRAUD NOW, INSTEAD OF FIXING THE BUG, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] EMAILED ME AND SAID NEVER TO USE THEIR PLATFORM EVER AGAIN AND STILL DENIES THIS IS A BUG AND INSIST THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THIS!! HE REMOVED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! SO I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THEY JUST PRETEND IT IS FREE BUT THEY ACTUALLY CHARGED 2-4 TIMES MORE! FRAUDULENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Mighty for a great recruiter

Pros

Mighty is one of those job boards that is great if you are looking for skilled workers. Their database houses the most number of skilled workers. The job board is easy to use. It does still use the classic Boolean logic in running searches. What makes this job board stand out is that it has a rating feature that is a bit unique to them.

Cons

I do wish that the job boards caters to every other type of job.

Seán

All in one Applicant Tracking/Talent Management Software

Pros

This is a great all-in-one software for managing open job requisitions and managing applicants. A simple interface makes it very user-friendly for recruiters and HR professionals. Dashboard offers reports and graphs to track performance.

Cons

Free version is extemely limited. It only allows you to post one job opening, which cannot be posted on any of the job baords. Therefore, there is no way to attract candidates to your company page or any other positons. Must have a premium subscription to access this software's full capacity. Desktop version can be slow when uploading resumes and formatting job descriptions.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thank you for your feedback, Seán! MightyRecruiter is a free applicant tracking system, with the ability to post jobs for free at no cost - including destinations like ZipRecruiter, JobsInventory.com, Juju Jobs, Glassdoor, and more! There are paid services or options of course, but these are not entirely necessary to attract and select candidates. Feel free to reach out to us @ recruiterhelp@mightyrecruiter.com or by calling (844) 382-1750 so we may have a chat.

Denise

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Really love it but...

I really love Mighty Recruiter (formerly JobTab) however, we just do not get the best candidates from either the resume search or from our job postings. We recruit specifically within the Logistics & Supply Chain field so that may be what is affecting our results. Overall we really love the Mighty Recruiter team and think that they are making huge strides to give their customers a top quality product.

Pros

It is very easy to use. You can perform most tasks quickly. There are added features that most resume/candidate sites do not offer.

Cons

Not producing the best candidates selection.

The AI powered ATS

Your hiring needs will become fast if the jobs are posited in Mighty.

Pros

Mighty has the unique features of free job posting & that will be published to many job boards and other social media platform. As a user, I'm been receiving quality applications for my niche positions as well. The AI will give a rating to the candidates according to the job spec and resume match that is a wow feature to sort candidate easily.

Cons

Certain jobs are not receiving many applications compared to other jobs posted hope this will be addressed soon.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Following Indeed's new policy change, some type of jobs, including jobs from third-parties and recruiting firms, may begin receiving less traffic. There are also a few things to keep in mind: Work-from-home, trucking, some sales (mainly outside) don't perform too well amongst free job postings, which is why we have separate niche boards for similar jobs.

Replied January 2019

Great for managing candidates in a central location

Manage candidates in one place. Takes away the noise of job boards

Pros

I like the fact that this is a central location for all things related to finding your candidates. Traditionally this process has been very fragmented for us we had several job boards open in one tab and communicated to candidates through our email account and independently reviewed resumes that came in. It was a mess when we had several positions to fill. MightyRecruiter takes care of all this! I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

Cons

Due to the fact that mightyRecruiter tries to filter out the noise it looked like we had a lot fewer resumes come in. Sometimes you want to cast the net a little wider if you do not have a well-defined position you are looking to fill. Otherwise great for our purpose I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

Cesar A

A big experience searching for a job

The capacity to offer a job based in your capabilities and your professional profile that can be perfect fixed in your personal requirements. The job offer cover all the needs that you need and make the companies making and easier selections of their recluctans.

Pros

Mightyrecruiter give you the opportunity to looking for the job of your dreams, basing in your profile qualifications and academic grade, they search for you job opportunities and give to change to select one of them that perfect fixed in your profile and location.

Cons

Maybe the only negative issue is the distance and the limited options of get jobs os people who live outside the US and have to process their Job Permission, and that can limited their job opportunities.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thanks for the review, Cesar! We wish you the best through your next venture

Replied January 2018

Matt

Industry: Executive Office

Strong tool for the independent recruiter

Pros

Mighty Recruiter is a good tool for an independent or contract recruiter. It is easy to get started and have your job posted to several places at once and provides a streamlined method to track your candidates.

Cons

I would like a premium tier of Mighty Recruiter that included more Applicant Tracking System features that allowed me to maintain a broader pipeline of talent.

Sailender

Pros

Mighty Recruiter’s one-stop solution provides everything hiring managers need to attract, match, hire and manage the most suitable candidates. The ability to match candidates with a resume database consisting of around 20 million profiles and post on 29 free and paid job boards make Mighty Recruiter one of the most powerful solutions. MR also helps recruiters in making their job postings more interesting and unique while ensuring that candidates understand what is expected from them. The jobs can even be posted on the social networks for maximum coverage. Software’s intelligent analysis system matches candidates with the job descriptions and ranks them by their relevance, freeing recruiters from reading hundreds of resumes. The system then automatically highlights the most suitable candidates for review. MR helps in getting in touch with highly ranked candidates and effectively managing the entire interviewing process. It sends/receives status-update messages automatically and makes it possible to quickly and effortlessly hire the ideal candidates.

Cons

It is important to note that almost no service in the HR Software category is a perfect solution that can fulfill all the goals of various company types, sizes and industries. It may be a good idea to read a few Mighty Recruiter reviews first as certain solutions may dominate just in a very narrow set of applications or be prepared with a very specific type of industry in mind. Others can work with an intention of being simple and intuitive and consequently lack complicated elements desired by more experienced users. You can also find solutions that cater to a broad group of users and offer a complex feature toolbox, however this usually comes at a more significant cost of such a service. Make sure you're aware of your requirements so that you select a service that provides all the functionalities you search for.

Tamatha

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Awesome all in one Recruiter Site

We have been using MightyRecruiter for a few months now and have had successful hires. Our rep that we work with is AMAZING and he was from the get-go and still continues to provide high customer service. He is very responsive and helpful when we have questions or if something goes wrong. We have had a few glitches using MightyRecruiter but nothing that our Rep didn't fix within a reasonable time. We choose to use our own ATS system using our own custom URL and that has its ups and downs. For instance, on one particular job board, they don't allow companies to use their own ATS link in the job posting thus resulting in it not getting posted on that job board. It's not a huge deal, just good to know that info and our Rep has no issues being upfront and honest with us. I consider this company trustworthy, very responsive to their customers and a great way to keep organized in the recruiting world. This is an honest review based on my experience with MightyRecruiter and I have to disclose the following: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” In no way does the gift card alter my review, it's just an incentive for writing my opinion and just another reason why MightyRecruiter is a great company, they not only offer Recruiting help but they go above and beyond for their customers with a simple reward for an honest review.

Pros

Keeps everything in one system. Excellent Customer Service, very responsive. Very easy to use and affordable too.

Cons

When posting to certain job boards, due to the way the contract is set up with MightyRecruiter and the Job Board Site, there could be issues.

whitney

Free Job Posting Site? YES

Its fabulous! Its a very easy tool to use, I love that they provide job description examples and its free!

Pros

I just started using Mighty Recruiter for the free trial. I must say that the system is extremely easy to use, offers lots of tracking options and I can't say this enough FREE! We are a very small company and are always looking for employees so anything that can help us find those new employees and is free is gold in my book! Give it a try!

Cons

I always have a hard time getting to the help area. I believe there was a glitch with the system but I'm sure they are working on it. Other then that no issues!

Reasons for choosing MightyRecruiter

Because it was free!

Ross

Excellent Customer Service with Timely response and attention to detail.

I worked with the representative. He was very proactive and helpful. Their free trial is truly free. Their questionnaire eliminated resumes that didn't apply to my jobs. The questionnaire doesn't have to be mandatory, so that you can still review applicants that didn't take the survey. I also like the fact that they include a radius for your job posting. This eliminates someone from applying from another zip code or time zone for that matter. I look forward to working with rep in the future and found the experience as a whole to be excellent.

Pros

I worked with the representative. He was very proactive and helpful. Their free trial is truly free. Their questionnaire eliminated resumes that didn't apply to my jobs. The questionnaire doesn't have to be mandatory so that you can still review applicants that didn't take the survey. I also like the fact that they include a radius for your job posting. This eliminates someone from applying for another zip code or time zone for that matter. I look forward to working with Josh in the future and found the experience as a whole to be excellent.

Cons

It took a little while to generate leads, but then again they didn't throw random resumes at me either.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thanks for taking the time to share about your recent experience with out service! We take your feedback seriously, in fact, we rely on it constantly to improve our customer's experience.

Replied April 2017

Jeff

Cost effective way to post jobs to multiple platforms, easy to use and set up

Pros

The system is very easy to use, easy set up and training, great customer support which is fast to respond to questions etc. Probably the best cost effective way to get your jobs posted across multiple platforms.

Cons

Not the most time responsive when trying to post jobs that are needed to be filled fast there is a 24 hour + time lag but besides that everything works.

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thanks for using our site, Jeff! We try our best to have your jobs posted before the 24-hour mark, but if you ever need your jobs posted ASAP, please send an email to mediaops@mightyrecruiter.com with your request so we may expedite your requisition faster ;)

Must have for Recruiters

* I've been using MightyRecruiter for my recruiting activities, I can easily source and search candidates in the system, I can easily post jobs and get applicants for my recruiting needs

Pros

* It is a good applicant tracking system * You can post jobs for free * You can easily contact the candidates who applied to your job posting * You can search candidates in the system

Cons

* It needs an approval for your job to be posted, for free users usually it takes 24-48 hrs to be approved

Great Experience

Pros

Very cutting edge technologies. User Interface is very beautiful and easy to use. Quick and Robust software

Cons

There is nothing much i can complain. The UI is Great but it could be improve . Licence fee is quite high

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thank you for your review! MightyRecruiter is a free applicant tracking system! With free job postings going out to a list of partners including ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn! Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christy

A bit clunky but serves it's purpose

I switched to MightyRecruiter when I wanted to upgrade from ZipRecruiter. I was excited at the possibility of not having to post roles to Indeed, Zip, and other job boards all on my own and having a system that did it all for me. However, I have found that I do not get as many applicants through Mighty as I did when I posted them all on my own. The interface of Mighty is a bit clunky. The way you have to go through new applicants is not efficient, and I don't like that the status doesn't automatically update (i.e. if I email a candidate, it doesn't automatically classify the candidate as "Contacted"). However, I do like its invite to apply feature and that is allegedly has millions of resumes to look through. I probably need to use that more to get the value of $280/month out of it.

Pros

Resume database

Cons

Interface of viewing candidates

Response from MightyRecruiter

Thanks for your review, Christy! You should definitely try searching the Resume Database of 18+ million resumes - other customers have found this to be a great source of quality candidates.

Replied November 2016

Jorge David

Industry: Public Policy

The leader of the ATS. Don´t look any further

I think the cost is reasonable, labor aggregation seems competitive and access to external jobs is also a good feature.

Pros

It is a novel and excellent marketing tools and informative emails, hoping to find qualified candidates to continue providing value service, easy to use, timely and accurate

Cons

Most candidates do not meet the requirements of the job or do not finish it, generating valuable time loss that can be used in another activity

Abraham

What do you get for free?

We moved on to Zip-recruiter

Pros

We were surprised at how easy it was to sign our company up for this site. What originally attracted us to it was that it was advertised as being completely "free". After utilizing some its contemporary recruiting software competitors, we are now aware of why that is. But, you can't beat paying nothing over something! This is elevated from a 6/10 to a solid 8/10 for beating out its contemporaries in affordability.

Cons

The website interface is not as convenient as some other companies we have used and the features leave a lot to desired. Even though their "applicant database" is hefty, I still felt like I could have gotten better, more qualified results from another company if I shelled out a few bucks a month.

Lia

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

It is highly affordable for a small business, easy to use, and the customer service is excellent!

Pros

- It saves us a lot of money. We only pay about $/month, but it posts our jobs to multiple job boards. - User friendly - Great customer service

Cons

- It takes 24 hours for jobs to go live. This was a challenge for urgent positions that need to be filled immediately. - Number of resumes

Amit

Amazing Recruiting system

Pros

You will have everything at one place. It is amazing product to stay organized. You don't need to maintain multiple systems.

Cons

I don't think there is anything solid to complaint about as of now. I am happy with what I have right now.

May 2022

Do Not Use

Pros

The only good thing about this software is the resume database and it is still glitchy and crashes multiple times while using it.

Cons

The customer service team and the ease of use of this software is horrendous. Software will crash on you numerous amounts of times while running searches. Also they can't even process a payment do to the amount of times it crashed. We tried to buy 500 credits to use the resume database and got told the same answer that is your bank blocking a transaction only to call to the bank and have them explain no one tried to run our cards. The customer service is nonexistent if you have a problem they do not have a solution. Save your time and money.

ATS at a low cost

Pros

This is a great software to use for a start up/small scale recruiting company as an Applicant Tracking System, and it's cheap too.

Cons

It's hard to source on this platform, boolean strings sometimes does not work. Minimal resume uploaded on the site which limits results in sourcing

Jerred

Mighty Recruiter

Positive experience and will continue to use MR. This is web based, easy to use, there is a free version, and this has produced results for us for sure.

Pros

This product is easy, effective, and it works. I stumbled across it one day and signed up. This puts jobs out on many job boards and has helped us fill numerous vacancies. Great reporting and ATS.

Cons

nothing really. This is a good tool, and I guess I wish they had more free boards they posted to, but I can't complain.

MightyRecruiter