Browse Mirro Reviews

Ana from HRS Romania

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

Pros

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental and constant improvements to work done. Dashboard makes it impossible to forget milestones such as quarterly reviews, birthdays, company anniversaries. User experience is friendly, new hires can on-board themselves in no time. In terms of HR Admin work, Mirro has saved a ton of time and countless Excel files have happily been deleted for good: timesheets, contracts, employment documents, leave planning, replacement policies... The Customer Service team is highly responsive and will help with any request in no time.

Cons

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Alexandra from Bytex

So far so good

I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

Pros

It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

Cons

I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

Zoho lacked features related to giving and receiving feedback, and also to overall performance management.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Veronica from Bytex Technologies

good software, has great potential

I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Pros

Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast. I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

Cons

I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

cost / quality

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

I liked the performance and kudos / feedback functionalities

Response from Mirro

Replied May 2021

Hi Veronica! Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Vlad from Chilli Ideas

Good addition for every company

Pros

Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Cons

Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

Testing Mirro as an alternative to our standard Monday.com

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at support@mirro.io

Andreia from DIGITAL WORKFORCE S.R.L.

Dare for more!

Three big problems have been solved: - clarity on the area of personal objectives; - clarity on the leave & attendance area. People used to send weekly questions to HR about the situation of the days off (paid vacation). - we've encouraged the provision of feedback (Kudos)

Pros

Clarity provided by the Leave & Attendance section!

Cons

Salary section should be customized according to fixed salaries and the frequency of bonuses.

Reasons for Choosing Mirro

Design, functionalities and exceptional support area!

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Andreia, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Bogdan Cristi from Digitalya

A very useful product

Pros

- Easy to use - Multiple onboarding opportunities - A lot of functionalities offered even on the template generation of documents

Cons

-The fact that you can not manage the worked hours of the colleagues I manage

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Bogdan, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, we've seen this input from some of your colleagues as well.

Lidia Cristina from DWF

Above all, Mirro helps us keep connected

Mirro helps us be more organised and more connected in a remote environment.

Pros

I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote. I also like the interface and how easy it is for me to manage my team's vacation days and cross compare to all the members of the organisation.

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to evaluations. An option for tables or something more number-friendly would be great.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Lidia, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration while developing the next iteration for performance reviews - we'll be talking a lot more about that this summer. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Diana from FREE NOW

Love it

Pros

Easy to use, lots of personalised features and nice celebrating messages.

Cons

Nothing to add here, it has all I need for my area

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Diana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Theodor from Eminus Software

Honest review

My overall experience with Mirro was a very good one, I managed to ask for feedback and receive it anytime I wanted.

Pros

I love Mirro because it allows us to keep track of our holiday days and see when our colleagues are off. It is also synchronized with Teams, so those will be automatically added to our calendar.

Cons

I don't think there is something that should be changed about Mirro. Tho, it would be nice to add more reactions (e.g. love, haha, angry), as Facebook has :D

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Theodor, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Cristina from 7card

Great tool for your team

Pros

I like the way we interact as a team, supporting each other, but also having fun when someone celebrates something. I also like the transparency of the days off that each colleague has

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Cristina! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Anca from Digitalya OPS

The friendliest app ever!

I love this app, and I also like how fast your team answers when we have a problem we need to fix. Kudos for that!

Pros

The design is the best! It's very friendly and colorful, it keeps you in a good mood, and it's making me want to spend more time on the app! Another amazing thing is the fact that we can give each other kudos and feedback, it's very easy to use, and keeps the team engaged. A big plus for the GIFs, we use them all the time in the comment section!

Cons

As an admin, I feel like there is room for improvement in the next areas: - export payroll: the excel is great and it has a lot of useful information, but after I download it I have to manually make room to see the names or the days that our colleagues had paid vacation. I am mentioning this because Mirro got us used to a cute and cozy design, and when you download the export, it kinda lowers expectations. - some functionalities are a bit complicated to use: for example, as an admin, if I want to add extra free days, I have to make a lot of steps to make that happen. It would help if I could to that by 2 steps, 2 buttons. - also as an admin, I feel like it would be great to have a better view on the people who took the day off. Right now I have to check it, but maybe if there was a calendar on the right with the names of the people who have the day of, it would be great. - Kudos: this is the best feature, and we like to implement it more within the company, so it would help if we would have a database with specific numbers and dates for the Kudos given/received.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Anca, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

iuliana from Bytex

Excelent fresh product. I love it.

I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros

What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

Company's decision to switch to Mirro :)

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Andrei from Bytex

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Mirro review

It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

Pros

Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback. It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

Cons

I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

It wasn't the easiest software to use.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at support@mirro.io. We'll get right on fixing the messages

Cristiana from Educativa Romania

Mirro Review

I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Cristina from Termene Just SRL

Feedback

Mirro helps me centralize my documents, CO days and helps me see where I stand at team level

Pros

the software is easy to use,we have a record of the days off and th hours of departure and recovery, we have available a centalization of personal evaluations but also at team level

Cons

i would prefer to be able to stay logged in without logging out durind the day

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Cristina, you are a vital part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted down your suggestions and we'll look into it. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

Alina from Eminus Software

Good product

Pros

The feedback and performace review features, holiday requests, flexi time requests

Cons

The are where you define the teams/departments - it should provide more flexibility as there are companies that are organized different than the "traditional" way Also it should start taking into account that there are a lot of companies that switched to WFH completely.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this nice review! We're trying to accommodate as many company structures as possible and will make sure that some restrictions will be lifted in upcoming releases. Cool tip: some companies use the actual Work Away feature to highlight when people are coming to the office, by just adding a new rule - dashboards included :D

Alexandru from Termene

Perspective from a new user

A good experience, a lot of useful functions that if not used, would slow down the rate of work significantly and make it hard to track all the employees, especially when the people are working from home.

Pros

Very helpful functions to organise documents, overtime, leave days, punch in/out for remote work. Additionally, the performance reviews of the employees is easy to use and easy to organize the information.

Cons

The fact that all documents are uploaded in a single place makes them hard to find sometimes.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Silvia from Adore Me

Mirro is not just a payroll tool but keeping your team engaged and

As an Agile coach is important to celebrate wins around my teams and show them appreciation. Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions. Easy to manage leave requests from email wherever I am, also from my mobile device

Pros

Is not just a tool where I go when I have to make a leave request. The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.

Cons

Very confusing to find the leave requests I approved, when someone in my team for whom I manage the leave requests. Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there)

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Silvia, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Vlad from DWF

Industry: Online Media

A good product for companies, but also for employees

Pros

The easy evidence of the vacation days. So is great also for employer and also for employee.

Cons

Everything is great. No need to make improvements, at least from my P.O.V.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Vlad, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Bogdan from Graffiti PR

Affordable performance management software with a twist

Solved the painful process of getting days off which is a big plus for me. Also, I love that I can keep track of my objectives and check many other things without needing to use multiple platforms/apps, so that also fixed it for me.

Pros

The social component and the fact that I can track objectives: either mine, or my teams'. It's fairly easy to use and the interface is responsive on phone, tablet or desktop regardless of the operating system which is a big plus.

Cons

The fact that I can't choose what information (badges, objectives) to display on my profile (as a user). Also, it would be nice to let each user visually customize his personal page (backgrounds, accents, etc.) Would be nice to also have some reacts that can be used on posts, similar to linkedin.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Marian from Data Revolt Agency

useful tool for team members

Pros

you can easily see the colleagues statuses, their achievements and you can sync with their calendar

Cons

a bit difficult to browse in but great features

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Marian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Teona-Maria from TERMENE JUST SRL

Review for Mirro

I like mirro. I think it is a tool that helps a bussines a lot, especially if there are objectives that need to be pursued and measured.

Pros

I really like that I can enter the information quickly, especially the timing part and not only

Cons

Sometimes there are times when I have to wait for a certain option to load, but it doesn't happen very often.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Teona, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. We're improving the solution continuously, loading times were a definitive focus, should be fixed by last week's infrastructure upgrade.

Denisa from Netopia Payments

My work buddy

Mirro is an efficient working tool, helping employers track users' activity and also providing great tools for users in order to manage their work, documents, holidays and so on.

Pros

It is very easy to use and has efficient features.

Cons

It doesn't have the option to pause your activity and restart it at some point later, at least in my case. You can only stop the clock when you check out from work.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Denisa, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Andrei from Benefit Seven

Team management with a twist ;)

Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

Cons

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at support@mirro.io

Monica from Digitlya OPS

Kudos!

Pros

Great product with a fresh and nice design. Easy to use tool that helps teams align to company objectives and grow a culture of continuous feedback. It saves me time.

Cons

I do not consider other features necessary.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Emilia from High Contrast

Ideal for remote creative teams

I now have a better overview of everything, including the team’s mood. Mirro helped me switch gears and notice when we need to plan a hackathon or a trip to the Carpathian Mountains for inspiration.

Pros

I love the feedback functionality, I see it as the core of the app. Creative people always want to express themselves in any way, shape, or form so providing them with a tool for feedback, suggestions, and praise turned out to be a total game-changer.

Cons

It is a very complex app, it takes some time to get used to all the functionality, but the usability is good, you will get there soon.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Emilia, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Eleonora from DWF

Easy to use TEAM tool

I like Mirro, it is young, dynamic and friendly but I still think there is room for improvement.

Pros

- the friendly look and ease of use - the stucture because it can be used as na HR tool but also as a performance management tool

Cons

- there are still some errors (for instance, some leave requests may show the wrong number of working day and a new requeste must be made) - the performance review should allow you to select grades for the OKRs and make a total in the end - a help manual could be helpful especially when setting okrs.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Eleonora, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated! Check out our OKRs-related resources on https://mirro.io/resources/ and stay tuned for some extra flexibility regarding performance reviews, we may surprise you. :)

Ana-Maria from Adore Me

User friendly and very useful admin purpose

Very satisfied

Pros

The feedback feature,the home side and reporting - payroll

Cons

Everything was much improved since I started using Mirro.

we love it

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

for more user friendly features

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Ana-Maria, thank you for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

catalina from NETOPIA Payments

MIRRO- A FRIENDLY SOFTWARE

I have in one place everything I need to organize my activity

Pros

it is easy to use and helps me organize myself much better!

Cons

it's enough for me in this form, I don't know what can be improved

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Catalina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

Alex from Digitalya

The best organizational software

Pros

It's like an internal social network. It's great that it has the feature to give kudos and appreciate the help of your colleagues

Cons

There were 2 or 3 situations when the platform had some glitches, but the customer support team is great and solved the issues pretty fast.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alex! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Eduard from Eminus Software

Great job in covering essentials

Feedbacks and leave requests are easier to do.

Pros

Keeping all work-related enquiries/documents under a single roof is a step forward in diminishing the time spent doing old style paperwork. I've mostly used feedback and leave request systems, never had a problem in understanding how they work, very intuitive designing overall.

Cons

Activity feed being spamed with work anniversaries of 7 days / 42 etc. Not sure if it's customisable by admins, in my opinion the minimum should be 3 months. Would love the ability to book half-a-day off.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Eduard, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Raluca from Benefit Seven

Of course I like Mirro, it helps me get my vacation days.

Pros

* The design: is super friendly and it has a funny touch. It makes me feel good when I access the platform * It is helpful: I can easily choose my vacation days and have have an OK from my boss in a very short time

Cons

* I'm not sure if it is connected to my Google Calendar. It would be great to be that way * Sometimes, I just cannot find where I can choose my vacation days. I don't use Mirro that much, I just use it when I want to get my vacation days and sometimes I just have to look for the section that I need more than I would like to. Maybe it would be helpful to have a shortcut or a "recently used feature" button.

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

We use to use a horrible platform before - super ugly with a '98 style design, that lacked any confirmation messages - I didn't know if my boss was OK with my vacation days, how many days did I have available etc

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Raluca, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Doménica from Just Click Media

Its Mirro Time!

Pros

Mirro friendly system has been well received by our employees in Germany, Ecuador, Portugal, France and Brazil. We are now more connected and attentive to all the needs of our employees in request of vacations, medical leaves and work away in the same platform. Is very useful for the simplicity of the procedures that saves time in HR as a great ally. All of this is possible because of their excelent Custumer Experience Team always willing to resolve all our doubts coupling our schedules to get the best performance.

Cons

I would like to see full performance of the app after the updates.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Domenica! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Alexandra from Netopia Payments SRL

Easy to use and well-built

So far a pleasant experience that has made my job easier

Pros

Easy to use and new things always come.

Cons

I haven't found anything Yet that I don't like.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Costica from Eminus Software

Great application

Pros

I like the fact that the application simplifies all my HR interactions and provides me clarity for what could be going on with teammates, as it's hard to observe or keep up with changes in a remote environment.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's implemented yet or not, but I think one small improvement I could see made is for half-day vacation requests being trackable on site, rather than just taking a full day and mentioning in comments for HR that it's only for half a day.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out. It is something we've seen as a desired option from more of our users, so stay tuned, we'll keep you posted!

Alexandru from Eminus Software

Nice to have tool

Pros

- You can have a better view of the organization chart - It's easier to manage holidays and flexi time - It's nice that you can give/receive feedback in an organized environment and the kudos feature can be very beneficial for all the employees

Cons

The feedback request pages, both "FOR ME" and "FROM ME", are hard to be used because you can't open the "Perspective" in another tab. If you just click on the button, when you go back, the context is lost and the filters should be set again, which can be annoying sometimes.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alexandru, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Your idea is going directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Raluca from Datarevolt

Pros

It's perfect: easy to use, friendly and cool

Cons

It's ok for the moment. I don't have nothing bad to say

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Raluca, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Ovidiu from Digitalya

Mirro for team engagement

The problems that we want to solve are team engagement and HR digitalization.

Pros

The features that we use every day are Kudos and Reporting. We really like that is built around creating a culture of feedback and also the fact that we can link everything with our core values.

Cons

The interface is a bit hard to use and it takes a bit of time to get used to it. Also, it would be great to have all the paperwork required by the Romanian law covered.

Reasons for Switching to Mirro

Because our tool was limited and Mirro offers a lot more capabilities.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Thank you Ovidiu, you are a vital part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted down your suggestions and we'll look into it. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

Ovidiu from Eminus Software

Mirro is a perfect tool for teams that are working remotely

It has made life easier than before my company used it, which is always a good thing.

Pros

I like the fact that it makes it easier to track/request your days off/flexi time, removes all the hassle of scheduling your vacation, you can see in the calendar when your colleagues have scheduled theirs. The performance review is also a great tool to track your progress, and get feedback from the people you work with. Another awesome thing is that you can see how your organization is structured in different departments and teams, especially for new people, making their onboarding easier.

Cons

I feel like the UI is sometimes overly complicated, I think it should be a bit more streamlined in further iterations. Also it feels laggy in some sections. Also I am not a big fan of the social media aspect of it, but that's just personal preference.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Ovidiu! Your feedback helps us grow. Let's make a deal and hear from each other when we'll soon launch our new OKRs interface, later this month. Bet there's some things you'll like about the approach there :)

Madalina from Adore Me

Mirro is awesome

Pros

Mirro has a user friendly interface and the social media platform vibe where you can see what other people in your organization post and how you can react is a big plus for me. It's also easy to request days off and see which of my team members are off for the day so no topic is left uncovered especially when working form home.

Cons

Improvements can be made to facilitate editing your personal information or the information that is visible to other members in the organization

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Madalina, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Vaida from Eminus Software

Product review

Pros

I really appreciate that this software has a friendly user interface and it can be used for a lots of things like giving or recieving feedbacks from our colleagues, giving kudos, performance evaluations and for more another administration and HR works. A big kudos for all the team members that implement this software and for support team as well, because they always answer to our questions and are very responsive.

Cons

I didn't find something that can be improved and i am really happy to use this software daily.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Diana-Mihaela! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Anca from Graffiti PR

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

My colleague Mirro

It is one of us. It keeps track of my spare time, and gives me heads up whenever needed, so... very human like. A human that cares about my well being but also my productivity at work.

Pros

Its user friendly appeareance and ease of use.

Cons

I could not say I thought about something missing. Maybe, a designated window where you can write your notes and then export them like files. Like, beside the long term objectives, some short-term TO DO’s.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Anca, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Vintila from Eminus Software

Mirro review

Pros

Product is relatively easy to use and bug free. Useful features like the posibility to submit time off requests or flexi time as well as providing feedback for colleagues or giving Kudos

Cons

Product is not that easy to cutomise and doesn't fit that well to the way our company is organised. Nothing that we couldn't work around but something that was a bit of an annoyance and increased the time it took to set the software up to be used by our company

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Andreea, for this awesome review! Glad we've managed to find some workarounds together, just keep an eye on us for future improvements related to more flexible settings.

Daniela from Termene Just

Sales agent review

Pros

I like it because i have my entire work

Cons

The timekeeping program sometimes closes

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Daniela, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Florentina from Impact Hub Bucharest

Very satisfied with the application

Regarding the problems solved, I can say that it helps me to manage the timesheets for calculating the monthly salaries.

Pros

Most of all I like the ease with which users can access the application and the fact that everything is intuitive.

Cons

For now I think that the soft is performing very well, and also the implementation was very easy.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Florentina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Alexandru-Vlad from Eminus Software

Useful tool

Pros

it keeps stuff in order. Nice to have a way to see and request Vacation days and see how many I have left. The performance monitoring tool is nice because it keeps everything organised

Cons

The UI could be made a bit easier to use it's a bit confusing at times. And I would love to see a Dark theme.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Mihaela from DWF, Genuine SEO Agency

It's so much fun to use and people love them kudos

10 out of 10 stars.

Pros

The fact that it encompasses both administrative and fun ways to evaluate, provide feedback, communicate with your teammates.

Cons

That I did not hear earlier about it and that I am a simple user at this time, I cannot wait to explore its admin features.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Mihaela, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

Mircea from Impact Hub Bucharest

Mirro-the easy way to manage you leaves

it s easy to manage the leaves and keep in touch with my colleagues.

Pros

Made the process smooth and easy and it s very easy to use (user friendly)

Cons

Somethimes i have probles with the log in (on my lapotop)

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Mircea, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and should you have any issues, don't hesitate to drop us a line at support@mirro.io.

Andrei from Data Revolt

Nice app

Pros

many features, pretty good and nice user experience

Cons

a bit hard to use the navigation, features, role assigning

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you. Your suggestions are much appreciated, so feel free to drop us a line, for us to be able to improve your experience - reach us at support@mirro.io, and we'll be happy to talk and help

Ioana from EDUCATIVA

Journey with Mirro

Until now, Mirro helped with increasing transparency and communication of objectives among those from our company. It is also very rewarding to see the progress registered and how things could get into perspective.

Pros

Mirro is a user-friendly tool and I recommend it especially because it is intuitive, efficient and pleasant to navigate. Moreover, all sections are easy to update and the interaction among the users is entertaining.

Cons

The least I like about this software is that there isn't a very visible flow of notifications about the changes from the profiles of the other users. I tend to miss my colleagues' updates, although I am logged in when they make the changes.

Response from Mirro

Replied June 2021

Hi Ioana, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)