Mirro

Mirro Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The thing I like the most is the ease with which I can manage my time."
  • icon"It's very user friendly, with a nice design that is very intuitive and easy to use. It encourages you to leave a feedback for your colleagues and help them with their professional development."
  • icon"Also, I really like the feature that allows me to give kudos for my teammates whenever I feel so, and share this with people form other teams."
  • icon"A bit hard to use the navigation, features, role assigning."
  • icon"I could not say I thought about something missing."
  • icon"I don't feel like anything is missing from this software."

Browse all Mirro Reviews

• Have you used Mirro and would like to share your experience with others?

Ana

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

Pros

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental and constant improvements to work done. Dashboard makes it impossible to forget milestones such as quarterly reviews, birthdays, company anniversaries. User experience is friendly, new hires can on-board themselves in no time. In terms of HR Admin work, Mirro has saved a ton of time and countless Excel files have happily been deleted for good: timesheets, contracts, employment documents, leave planning, replacement policies... The Customer Service team is highly responsive and will help with any request in no time.

Cons

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

Response from Mirro

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Alexandra

So far so good

I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

Pros

It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

Cons

I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

Zoho lacked features related to giving and receiving feedback, and also to overall performance management.

Response from Mirro

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Veronica

good software, has great potential

I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Pros

Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast. I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

Cons

I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

Reasons for choosing Mirro

cost / quality

Reasons for switching to Mirro

I liked the performance and kudos / feedback functionalities

Response from Mirro

Hi Veronica! Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Replied May 2021

Vlad

Good addition for every company

Pros

Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Cons

Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

Testing Mirro as an alternative to our standard Monday.com

Response from Mirro

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at support@mirro.io

Emilia

Ideal for remote creative teams

I now have a better overview of everything, including the team’s mood. Mirro helped me switch gears and notice when we need to plan a hackathon or a trip to the Carpathian Mountains for inspiration.

Pros

I love the feedback functionality, I see it as the core of the app. Creative people always want to express themselves in any way, shape, or form so providing them with a tool for feedback, suggestions, and praise turned out to be a total game-changer.

Cons

It is a very complex app, it takes some time to get used to all the functionality, but the usability is good, you will get there soon.

Response from Mirro

Hi Emilia, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Bogdan Cristi

A very useful product

Pros

- Easy to use - Multiple onboarding opportunities - A lot of functionalities offered even on the template generation of documents

Cons

-The fact that you can not manage the worked hours of the colleagues I manage

Response from Mirro

Hi Bogdan, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, we've seen this input from some of your colleagues as well.

Doménica

Its Mirro Time!

Pros

Mirro friendly system has been well received by our employees in Germany, Ecuador, Portugal, France and Brazil. We are now more connected and attentive to all the needs of our employees in request of vacations, medical leaves and work away in the same platform. Is very useful for the simplicity of the procedures that saves time in HR as a great ally. All of this is possible because of their excelent Custumer Experience Team always willing to resolve all our doubts coupling our schedules to get the best performance.

Cons

I would like to see full performance of the app after the updates.

Response from Mirro

Hi Domenica! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Ruxandra

Best App

Its a great experience overall, i love this app.

Pros

our colleagues all around the country can be introduced thru the app sending Kudos is a great idea for recognition and offering a positive feedback to increase self worth of employees

Cons

So far i don't have any cons for this app

Udrescu

Mirro help companies

Pros

I really like the interaction with my work colleagues. The fact that we can see documents and provide feedback to improve the activity is a beneficial thing.

Cons

At the moment everything is ok. I have not encountered any unpleasant situations on this platform.

Marinela

Review for Mirro

Overall the experience was good, but I am still discovering the platform. Hope to use it a lot more from now on.

Pros

I likes the most that a lot of important features in the HR life of the organization are here and there is openness from the developers to add things that prove to be usefull for all of their users.

Cons

It is harder to clarify the element of vacations, because different companies have different ocazions for which they offers vacation days and if the program they use is different than the one in mirro, there can be errors in loading these days dirrectly in a database.

Alexandru

A breath of fresh air

I have been using different tools in corporate environments and Mirro seems to have that perfect balance between playful social tool and development tracking.

Pros

Has a bit of a gamification element going on as well as a social media-type design but with an uncluttered and clean Ui

Cons

It lacks a bit on the customization side

Response from Mirro

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we're on the same page regarding customisation of certain features. Stay tuned for some great news soon!

Iasmyna

Industry: Tobacco

I like Mirro

It s easy to use and very usefull

Pros

It s very easy to use, everythunh it s good with the app

Cons

I don t have nothing bad to tell about this app

Anca

The friendliest app ever!

I love this app, and I also like how fast your team answers when we have a problem we need to fix. Kudos for that!

Pros

The design is the best! It's very friendly and colorful, it keeps you in a good mood, and it's making me want to spend more time on the app! Another amazing thing is the fact that we can give each other kudos and feedback, it's very easy to use, and keeps the team engaged. A big plus for the GIFs, we use them all the time in the comment section!

Cons

As an admin, I feel like there is room for improvement in the next areas: - export payroll: the excel is great and it has a lot of useful information, but after I download it I have to manually make room to see the names or the days that our colleagues had paid vacation. I am mentioning this because Mirro got us used to a cute and cozy design, and when you download the export, it kinda lowers expectations. - some functionalities are a bit complicated to use: for example, as an admin, if I want to add extra free days, I have to make a lot of steps to make that happen. It would help if I could to that by 2 steps, 2 buttons. - also as an admin, I feel like it would be great to have a better view on the people who took the day off. Right now I have to check it, but maybe if there was a calendar on the right with the names of the people who have the day of, it would be great. - Kudos: this is the best feature, and we like to implement it more within the company, so it would help if we would have a database with specific numbers and dates for the Kudos given/received.

Response from Mirro

Hi Anca, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

iuliana

Excelent fresh product. I love it.

I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros

What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

Company's decision to switch to Mirro :)

Response from Mirro

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Andreia

Dare for more!

Three big problems have been solved: - clarity on the area of personal objectives; - clarity on the leave & attendance area. People used to send weekly questions to HR about the situation of the days off (paid vacation). - we've encouraged the provision of feedback (Kudos)

Pros

Clarity provided by the Leave & Attendance section!

Cons

Salary section should be customized according to fixed salaries and the frequency of bonuses.

Reasons for choosing Mirro

Design, functionalities and exceptional support area!

Response from Mirro

Hi Andreia, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Andrei

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Mirro review

It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

Pros

Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback. It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

Cons

I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

It wasn't the easiest software to use.

Response from Mirro

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at support@mirro.io. We'll get right on fixing the messages

Cristiana

Mirro Review

I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

Response from Mirro

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Cristina