What are Monster TMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Monster TMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the smart search option that allows you to paste a job posting in and then find candidates based on the keywords. This completely eliminates the need for a bullion search."
  • icon"This software helps people to find positions. Some employers find me from this software, great software."
  • icon"It is fairly easy to use for both job postings and sourcing."
  • icon"Sometimes create problems in search string and do not have experience filter."
  • icon"We found we were wasting our time using TalentBin because the same candidates were on LinkedIN recruiter for the most part. Overall, we were not satisfied with their service for the price."
  • icon"The site is full of ghost jobs that do not exist or have already been filled by another applicant. I have see jobs that I applied for only to be told that they are not open anymore."

Browse all Monster TMS Reviews

• Have you used Monster TMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Iqra

Monster TMS - Best Recruiting Tool

My Overall experience was great with the monster.

Pros

Being a User I found Monster efficient and user-friendly, it facilitates people to search and find jobs. It has great multiple features and also a huge variety of jobs in it.

Cons

There are no cons found in my observation but it should be better.

Ankit

Its One of the Best for Indian Staffing

Pros

We have so many filter option here to get the best quality resume. We have option to find within years of experience, what skills we required what not and a lot of other things as well.

Cons

You must need to add one option to find beginner resume who just enter in the job market.

Reasons for switching to Monster TMS

I got quality resume here, I guess candidates prefer this portal apart from other while seeking opportunities.

A hard tool to use

Pros

1. Monster was the leading platform in sourcing. It established areas from commercial, industrial, engineering and other professions you can think of. 2. Functions are quite simple, enter tha title wish that something shows up with your sourcing

Cons

Though they are one of the leading platform in sourcing professionals, I can not say they are the most reliable tool to use. 1. The platform is so simple that it can not give you accurate resulta of what you are looking from 2. They deviate from using booleian strings giving you strict results in terms of what you are looking for 3. Alerts are far different from what you have sourced, and location goes back on its default giving you result of upp to 200-300 miles away 4. Can't say it can return what you have invested. They have one if the expensive platform that may go down the if you don't know how to use the software.

Faiz

Easy, Reliable & Pocket Friendly

Mostly we have been using Monster for recruitment and candidate sourcing and overall sourcing is perfect. The only things lacking is that Outdated Candidate information over the portal.

Pros

When it comes recruitment most of the Staffing Agency depends on Monster, Why you ask? It is because its the most reliable, trusted and easy to use software in Staffing Industry. Light on pocket for Firms implementing Recruitment tools.

Cons

Though being a reliable software it lacks Database and most of the information in outdated.

Ailene

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Not a user friendly job board!

Pros

What I like about Monster is that this job board gives you a score of how match each candidates that showed up whenever you do a search. Most of the time, profile thay will appear match your search. You can do advance search here, they've got lot of filters. Plus there are recommendations of resumes whenever you do a posting.

Cons

You cannot open each candidate on another tab. You cannot do multi tasking unlike other job boards in the market. Once you open one profile, you need to close it for you to open another profile. Definitely not the best job board for IT Requisitions. Not that user friendly!

Tiffany

Just okay

It was a good tool for high volume recruiting, but not very useful when you need a higher caliber more seasoned candidate. Massive candidate quantity, average or maybe a little below in candidate quality (most of the time).

Pros

It is fairly easy to use for both job postings and sourcing. They have a very large candidate pool, so Monster same in handy when working on high volume entry level roles like customer service or collections agents.

Cons

If your working on higher caliber professional services positions you won't find many candidates on Monster. They also don't do a great job 9d matching opportunities to candidates as they are applying, so as a recruiter you have to filter through lots of applicants with irrelevant experience to find one or two who might have the required skills.

Basit

Backbone of Recruitment

Monster is said to be the backbone of recruitment

Pros

Candidates for any position can be found on Monster easily

Cons

Lack of AI features should be added to Monster

Faraz

June 2022

Monster - Job board that makes easy to find the candidates

Overall experience with monster is really good

Pros

The candidate pool that monster provides, makes it easy to find viable candidates for different positions.

Cons

There is no such thing that I dislike about Monster

Maria

Gives A fair amount of resumes

Pros

You get a great amount of resumes, the membership is affordable and very easy to search for resumes. The booleon searches are easier to utilize

Cons

The cons for me is the applicants seem to be more higher end applicants. With my particular work fields in manufacturing these applicants are just too overly qualified for my positions.

Fake profiles & tons of Spam!!!

Pros

I dont have any Pros to say about this.. Monster.com is the worst recruitment tool that you could ever possibly want to have. The only applicants that i have received for my many job posts.

Cons

They dont have an up to date searching database - they dont advertise thier company and so there is no up to date traffic that they attract. They will blind you with promises of extra things to attract candidates that possibly would work but they dont have the traffic and so its a non starter no matter what they offer.

Monster Review

A real value for money. A must by tool by every staffing and recruitment company.

Pros

Monster has been the only job board that i have been using so far in my career history. The best of their feature is Boolean search, as it accepts all of the boolean commands including "" , AND, OR, () AND NOT, which gives you the finest search than any other available job boards on the market, cheaper rates and unlimited resume views is also an unique feature of this product as many job boards comes with limited resume clicks or views. Monster job postings is also an great feature by the team and it has always helped me to cater niche requirements and has helped me generating higher revenues for me and my organization. Easy access, best interface, clear tabs and check boxes, radius search is one of the super feature of this product which lets you find the talent within the expected region or location. We often get updates and up gradation calls and notifications regarding the product by the monster team and they are very keen to get us trained by their expertise with the video demonstration and question and answers session.

Cons

Sometimes if we click on the profile which is not available on the portal, it takes you out of the search window rater than stopping you then and there by notifying regarding the profile unavailability.

Christopher

MONSTER TMS IS SUPERB!!!

I am in the staffing industry, and this software is one of my top go to usage. We generally use this every day on the recruitment side of things, and we have had very much success with its job searching and job board functionality.

Pros

There is an ease and flow in using this system that I have not received in any other software design. Once we were trained, as a company to use it, it was very seamless in it's functionality. I really like the use of boolean searching and its design and functionality thru this software.

Cons

I can't really argue with anything, but if I had to be picky, the customer service and sometimes technical issues or blips in the system can be better. There sometimes can be a glitch or 2 that needs work on for it to be overall amazing.

Easy Access to the Candidates

Overall, Monster is a great tool especially for recruiters who needs a lot of candidates to source. Monster has a lot of pool of candidates that you can easily contact and get hired.

Pros

What I like the most about Monster is it is very user friendly, the filters are simple and very easy to use. You can easily source for candidates needed on the requisition that you're working for.

Cons

What I don't like about Monster is whenever I wanted to open up the candidate's profile to review it you can't view it on the new tab which makes it easier to review multiple candidates without having to wait for the page to load again after you viewed one candidate.

Marina

Great search tool

Love Monster since its inception in early 2000, had made a career of finding the right talent on Monster.

Pros

Monster is a fantastic search website and a pioneer in the job-searching and recruiting services. It has a very easy to use interface, it's very user friendly and delivers great results. A very solid algorithm on parsing and search.

Cons

Well. I wish there were more candidates who would post their resumes on Monster. I feel like these days everyone is on Linkedin and they are using the feature of "open to opportunities" as opposed to posting their resumes on a search website.

Good resource for recruiting need

My experience with Monster has been a positive one. I am no longer in a role that requires its use, but I have no complaints and do recommend.

Pros

I find the best part of Monster to be the quick and easy access to so many resumes. While the candidates may not have always been a direct fit, more often than not, I am able to get some guidance from the people I talk to.

Cons

I would appreciate increased filtering that would allow me to further narrow down my search results. Over the years, I have seen the indexer to improve. That has been a major plus.

Darrell

Seems Like It Does Not Get Results Like It Used To

Didn't really get any good candidates the last time we needed it.

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to set up for hiring and adding a job search for candidates.

Cons

It used to be the standard to get lots of choices in candidates, but it seems like it has been reduced to "also ran" status. Nothing wrong with it by why am I using it if there are other products that will yield much greater results.

Shamroz

Monster TMS

Great job board. I really prefer people in recruiting field to use. Thank you Monster.

Pros

The best Job portal i have ever used and job the portal i have decided to use in my future till i work in recruiting industry. Monster has give us multiple methods to search best candidates with using AND, OR,"", etc. I have just started my recruiting career its been only 6-7 months and placed two candidates both the consultants i found was from monster. The best feature i liked in monster is power search.

Cons

sometimes there is a problem i don't understand and its not even logical. whenever a resume is not available on monster and i try to view it my account gets logged out. Please solve this problem. If the monster is open for a long time without any activity on it it gets logged out.

Searching for jobs is just a click away!

I am recruting for a conbination of commercial, industrial, and a little bit of engineering jobs. I get a lot of results for most of the jobs I am trying to fill whenever I manually search though I do not get the same results when I post the job. So far, so good and the customer service rocks!

Pros

I mainly use Monster to post jobs and search for candidates. So far, what I liked the most is the specialized searches, where I can just search for job titles, certain keywords, filter by industry, location, etc.

Cons

Low traction of candidates applying and sometimes, Monster suggests candidates that are on the total opposite end of a spectrum.

Seema

Monster is a effective and excellent tool that helps with all-in-one feature for robust recruitment

Pros

MONSTER is a efficient recruitment tool that allow recruiters to search for and identify potential candidates with the ideal skill set for a specific job and get unique candidates with high tech skills. It also help build the pipeline for the current or upcoming client requirement. One word - AWESOME!!!!

Cons

Web version should be made little more lighter so it gains more weight in terms of scalability and speed.

A great product to synthesize all aspects of the hiring and onboarding process

Pros

This program is able to reduce the amount of errors with HR leaving out aspects of the onboarding system as well as vastly reducing the time it takes to gather information and adequately pass on the company basics and information required to start a job. In addition, it can collect and gather information the new hire performs in real time by signing off on skills/tasks through the system and maintaining an hourly count of how much time the new hire has spent.

Cons

For new hires with limited computer skills, this onboarding process can be a little challenging for initiating start-up if begun at home but with a telephone support from HR, it typically takes little time to bring them up to speed.

Moster for Recruiters

overall Monster is good, it helps me get qualified candidates however it strain me from viewing resume because of the limited views per month

Pros

- user friendly - easy to navigate - you can costumize your search by filtering your search such as location, years of experience, must have skills, etc. - you can be notified through email for new or updated resume

Cons

-the product is so expensive so your number of views on resume is limited - when downloading the resume that has pdf and word file, the word file that you downloaded is in picture form so I can't copy some details

Devita

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good database of all the type of roles

This software helps me with most of my IT and Non-It clients. And it helps me with the specific type of candidates that you are looking for. I highly recommend using Monster.

Pros

Very useful for entry level roles. Can use job posting to find the right type of profile. It also allows to find candidates according to the company/industry.

Cons

Could use more on the functionality part of sorting out resumes according to the years of experience.

Vince

Monster TMS

The product worked well, but we switched to a different company because it was just way too costly unless you are a power user and we felt that we could figure out a lower cost way to achieve our goals.

Pros

This is a viable software for businesses of all sizes and of different types. We used this service for technology and IT services. Some of the positives is that this software offers a variety of sourcing and screening capabilities. Such as candidate database, candidate matching, career page widget, custom application forms, custom branded website support, posting to external job sites, self-service career page, and social recruiting tools,, which is a plus. It also offers social media integration and job board integration, which was useful for us.

Cons

This web based applicant tracking and recruitment management solution offered services such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, and work-flow management, as well as custom reports. But it is very pricey per user. For us it cost you high. Unless you are a power user this is not worth the cost, at least it wasn't for us.

Max

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great for finding and onboarding Candidates

Pros

I find that Monster is easy to use and for searching for Candidates it brings the highest quality of Candidates across various domains. Their search capabilities are very powerful.

Cons

I wish when searching for a Candidate it did a better job of vetting the information the Candidate provided, for example their current location and salary requirements.

Everyone Uses Monster. I think?

Pros

Monster is an easy to use application that offers an array of resumes for various industries. It is really helpful most especially if you're recruiting for a high paying position.

Cons

There are times that I end up finding old resumes indicating that they were just recently updated.

3.99/5 out of 105 reviews