• Pros

• "Easy to use, Very easy to give points away, promotes competition among employees to strive to be better."

• "You can show appreciation for your coworkers and then use the points to redeem rewards!"

• "I love how intuitive and user friendly the platform is. I love that it has a social media look and feel i.e. hashtags and a timeline."

• Cons

• "Nothing. Everything has been working flawlessly."

• "I can't take points that I've been given and reward them to others more deserving!"

• "I would like to be able to add in my own # options"

Browse Nectar HR Reviews

Sean from Diversified Insurance Group

Excellent! Very simple resource for 360 team member recognition.

The software has provided us with a digital process for recognizing and rewarding team members, both from a manager level and and peer level.

Pros

Ease of use, robust functionality, cost, flexibility and excellent support. My team loves the ability to publicly recognize and reward other team members.

Cons

I actually haven't found a lot of negatives with the software. And the few times I have, the team at Nectar has been quick to resolve the concern and even, on several occasions, update the software to incorporate my suggested improvements.

Amy from Intereum

Nectar Review

Nectar has been wonderful and I am excited to use this on a daily basis. Sometimes a "thank you" just isn't enough and this is a way to award points for employees to use to purchase gift cards and who doesn't like a gift card? It makes everyone feel more appreciated and more valued at their jobs and it also makes the employees want to work hard to achieve these points. The best thing is it's so simple and doesn't take time out of an already busy day to do.

Pros

This software has been wonderful. I have been with this company for 15 years and this is the BEST award program we have ever had. It's such an easy way to recognize co workers who have gone above and beyond their normal job. It's so simple and takes literally a few minutes to award points to a fellow team member. Our old system was more cumbersome and many people wouldn't bother taking the time. Immediately I noticed people who didn't use the old system are using this one.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that each person needs to sign up individually and I notice that some co workers don't want to take that tiny effort to do so. I want to award points to a few individuals but if they haven't signed up I can't do that. Not really a problem with software exactly but it's the only thing I don't like.

Chad from Meds In Motion

Fantastic for building comraderie

Pros

Nectar HR encourages and provides us with an easy way to recognize our various team members for their accomplishments, whether it be something big - like finishing a project ahead of schedule - or small - like reviewing a PowerPoint before a presentation. We use Nectar constantly, and being able to see all of the recognition and shout outs that our team members get - especially across disparate departments - gives us all more visibility into the good that is being done constantly, and, more than anything else we've implemented, is helping to build and foster a positive culture of familiarity and friendliness throughout the company

Cons

This is pretty trivial, but I can't use more than one '+' in a single statement.

Austin from VSSL

Simple to Use, Some Confusion

Pros

I like that it is simple. I select a person, the amount of nectar points, a premade hashtag and then I write my customized message. It required little effort to learn to use, and I can use it quickly and painlessly. It's not a burden to give my colleagues points. It's kind of fun.

Cons

I mistakenly navigated to the "perks" page one of the first times that I was looking for the "rewards" page. I was confused and it took me a minute of scrolling through the perks to realize that I was in the wrong place. I navigated back to Nectar's home page and clicked the "my rewards" button located in my user/points card. It may be beneficial to somehow create a greater distinction between perks and rewards, whether through education or renaming or changing up the UI.

Riley from Dental Intelligence

Your Cultural Software

Pros

Nectar HR is an easy to use software that has greatly impacted the culture of our company. Being able to recognize certain individuals for outstanding work all the while enjoying company perks. It has been a phenomenal tool for savings as we go out to eat as a team and even more so for our team activities. Nectar HR is a MUST HAVE to strengthen your works culture!

Cons

After sitting here attempting to think up a con, I realized that I can't. For every idea that I had, I would double-check the capability of the software and found that you can do those things. No con's from me.

Tyler from Dental Intelligence, Inc.

Sweet like Nectar!

I love that when I am wanting to do a date night, I can go here to find a bunch of different options that aren't gonna break the bank! Also, I've never been one to "show off" my work...but it's so nice when recognition comes completely organically from others who appreciate the work that I put in! Goes a long way in creating a great culture here at Dental Intelligence!

Pros

Not in any particular order: - Perks perks perks, including the e-gift cards! - Peer to peer recognition - Employee feedback/ENPS

Cons

Sometimes employees still don't recognize the app and the perk that I'm attempting to redeem. But this seems to be only with new employees who haven't been exposed yet to the perk.

Maria from Intereum

Super Easy and Intuitive

My organization us using Nectar as a peer recognition program. It has REALLY simplified the recognition process and I believe will greatly increase the expression of peer appreciation overall. It also provides a tangible token of that appreciation for each individual being recognized which has not always been the case with other programs we have used.

Pros

The Nectar software is super easy to use. It is very intuitive, all pertinent info is visible, accessible and understandable. The available rewards offer something for everyone and give each person the opportunity to cash their points in for something that is most valuable to them taking the pressure off of the person expressing appreciation or the organization.

Cons

It is not possible to see the dollar value of a reward until you have banked enough points to qualify for that reward. This makes it difficult to know if you want to continue to bank points so you can qualify for the higher point value reward or just spend your reward points right away.

Marnee from Intereum

Nectar Review

Given that I was originally charged with coming up with an Employee Recognition Platform for our company, I feel I have a real understanding of the competition out there. Hands down this is the easiest platform and greatest value! The team is very responsive to questions.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive the program is.

Cons

Not all employees have signed up yet. I know you give an incentive to sign-up, but apparently at our company more is needed. With that said, it has only been introduced to the company as a whole one time. Maybe additional communication with employees? Just a thought....

Lynnette from Software Solutions Unlimited, Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great for promoting employee recognition!

I wanted employees to have some autonomy in being able to say thank you or recognize the people they work with every day that was simple, yet impactful. The program has been a success so far!

Pros

The software makes it easy for all employees to quickly give recognition to other employees. It allows them to manage their own points and give a little extra to their thank you. I like that everyone can see the recognition posts, like, comment, or even add on to the amounts.

Cons

The only issue we had was when employees were setting up their accounts and they tried to use Internet Explorer and ran into issues. Once we learned that IE was no longer supported, we have had no issues.

Paul from Meds In Motion

Alignment

Like I stated, I'm moving about 15 departments to this product, so I can have everyone aligned with the company Initiatives. Sales, Service Center, Specialty, PrescribeWellness, Compounding, shipping, packaging, pharmacist, retail, licensing, regulatory, URAC etc. My overall experience has been fantastic. I love the team, their passion & excitement.

Pros

I'm excited to get all employees aligned with the company Initiatives and recognizing them for having done so. Ive enjoyed seeing the product evolve and enjoy reading the comments from all employees. I also find it involves everyone on the team, not just management. Very satisfying..

Cons

If leaders don't use all their monthly allotments, do they lose them??? I love the new set up andhave enjoyed working with this group since day one. Good people, doing great things

Trevor from TruAudio

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Slow to start, but loving the morale boost our company is seeing from it.

Overall experience so far is super positive. We are still somewhat new to it (3 months) but it's seems to get used more and more every day. I love the overall positive atmosphere that it creates and allows people to compliment others that they normally wouldn't otherwise.

Pros

With a quick tutorial, it is very easy to use. I love that reminders are emailed to let you know that you have points to give out. It's been easy for me to forget so those emails help a lot. What I love most is the difference I've seen that it makes for our team. It's helped to bring departments closer together and I feel it causes everyone to step up their game.

Cons

The biggest problem I've had is that I forget about it easily. It's usually opened up on my browser but often times my computer will reset and I'll forget to pull it back up.

Chase from TruAudio

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Pleasantly surprised at our team's adoption

Overall, quite positive. I was not expecting our team to adopt it into our culture as rapidly has they have.

Pros

Nectar HR is a great, easy to use, platform that allows our team to recognize other individuals within our organization for outstanding service and performance. It has quickly become a positive talking point amongst our associates, and has actually provided motivation for the team to go out of their way to help one another.

Cons

I haven't found really anything negative to say about the platform. The fact that points expire at the end of the month has forced some on our team to quickly dump their points to other individuals before they lose them. I would love for an alternative way to provide motivation for our team to be distributing their points throughout the month.

Tim from TruAudio

TruAudio Loves Nectar

Pros

Nectar has helped build a friendly/supportive work atmosphere by giving employees the ability to go the extra mile in showing appreciation. From little to big things it is an awesome tool to help build team chemistry. Even without the awesome perks/rewards this software would be worthy to have for any company.

Cons

I can't think of anything I do not like about Nectar.

Justin from Soundvision Technologies (Truaudio)

Industry: Consumer Electronics

This has been our first official way of being able to recognize the positive that everyone is doing!

Pros

I do enjoy the ability to recognize individuals for their contributions to others and the impact it has on our company!

Cons

I wish that when someone is recognized that there were features to indicate who supervisors are and they are notified as well when someone they oversee have gone above and beyond.

Zachary from Meds in Motion

Amazing Benefits!

Overall, my experience has been extremely positive! I love my new benefits, I've already enjoyed a few meals using gift cards, and it helps my workplace feel smaller and more intimate.

Pros

I love the ease of use first and foremost. Nectar emails me when it's close to the end of the month, so I never forget to use my monthly points. I love how easy it is to send points to other and to do shout outs and hashtags. I also LOVE the extra benefits given to me automatically. Like coupons and discounts on local and national businesses.

Cons

There was once, when I clicked a link and went to the home page and it didn't list my available points to give. I had to close it and re-open the page to make it work. That only happened once though.

Emily from Crisp

Outstanding product to motivate and outstanding team!

Pros

The design, user friendliness and creativity is very impressive. Our company highly values our employees and this platform produces an easy pipeline for showing them our appreciation with 'hard cash' (aka giftcards) to places they really enjoy. This platform disrupts employee perks and allows employees to have a say in what type of perks they prefer.

Cons

We've been using this platform the last few months and we haven't run into any major flaws-the Nectar team is more than accommodating and available for our questions. Being a tech company, we are really excited for the upcoming slack integration that will make my team more likely to use it on a regular basis!

Dan from Meds In Motion

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Nectar HR has been the way we high five in the office

Better interdepartmental communication/recognition

Pros

Easy to use. We used it at launch for our Christmas bonuses, and people latched on right away!

Cons

Would like a little more insight as an admin in to who is doing what. (ie is there a group on employees that are just giving all their points to the same people)

Penny from Intereum Inc

Easy to Learn/Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to learn and easy to use. Once you register and login, you're off and running knowing exactly what to do. It's fun to see all the shoutouts and comments.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I least like about the software as of yet. It's pretty user friendly.

Spencer's from Truaudio

Great software

Pros

Cons

Being given the option to redeem points and not being able to due to the company not setting that part up yet

Taylor from VSSL, division of Soundvision Technologies

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great way to acknowledge others in your org!

I was thinking the points would be worth more... but maybe that's my organization who has decided not to pump as many funds into the program as I would expect.

Pros

I loved that you give points to anyone within the organization... I think this helps cross-departmental culture improvement.

Cons

The UI when giving points felt a little clunky. The first couple of times I gave points the UI didn't make sense in what exactly I needed to detail in order to submit correctly. After I used it a few times I discovered that I had to click each of the icons. It just wasn't a very intuitive first experience.

Adler from Software Solutions Unlimited Inc

Great Reward System

It has been a really great experience and I look forward to continuing my use of the application.

Pros

I liked that this application gave us the ability to acknowledge other employees and actually give them something for their hard work. It replaces an old system in our company that used to be just a paper certificate which no one ever used. Everyone uses this reward system!

Cons

I don't like the idea of showing a leaderboard or how many points people have. I think it turns it more into a competition rather than a way to acknowledge hard work and someone helping you.

Stephanie from Meds in Motion

Peer Review

I love this program. It gives feedback and you get rewarded for others notice your hard work. It is a nice confidence booster.

Pros

I love that we get to acknowledge and show our co-workers gratitude by giving them a shot out and give them points to go towards a prize. It is nice to be noticed for your hard work, and this gives you something tangible in return.

Cons

You only get 100 points like each week to give out. It makes it more limiting to reward others. If you have multiple peers you would like to recognize, you have to give a lower amount of points.

Crystal from Soundvision Technologies

A Fun Way to Recognize Co-Workers

I've noticed that people are watching for ways to "spend" their points on someone else, which is a nice reminder to look for the good happening in the office.

Pros

This software is super easy to navigate, making it easy to write a quick note to give a co-worker a pat on the back. If it's easy to use, it's easy to recognize others for their efforts.

Cons

It would be nice if we got a notification of every recognition and reply submitted within the company; not just on the ones we are tagged on. That way we could all get in on the fun when someone else gets recognized.

Ryan from Meds in Motion Pharmacy

Nectar review

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I like the leader board and the overall concept. It is really cool to have employees recognize each other in a public setting with potential of rewards from that recognition.

Cons

I feel that it is hard to see how I received my points within the website. I wish there was a way to look at the recognition just for me instead of scrolling through everyone else recognition's. If there is such a feature, I am unaware of it and it needs to be easier to access

Tanner from TruAudio

Great Service

Pros

Cons

Once you post a comment you can not edit it

Keaton from Crisp

Industry: Restaurants

Fun, Easy to Use Software

Pros

The software is quite easy to use. Very straightforward and enjoyable to use. We really like the internal rewards system that we use with our employees. It's nice to be incentivized to help each other out on a day-to-day basis. It 's fun to be able to reward points for the little things throughout our bigger projects, and even more fun to be rewarded in return!

Cons

It's not very dynamic. At least from how I've been trained to use it, features are very limited.

TruAudio-Jimmy from TruAudio

Industry: Wholesale

Great way to recognize and reward!

Pros

Very easy to use and it helps breed teamwork and hard work.

Cons

I have not found anything yet I don't like.

Alex from Meds in Motion

Celebrating and Recognizing your Colleagues

Pros

It's a great way to recognize and be recognized by your company and colleagues in a way that really motivates you.

Cons

The only negative I've seen is that there is definitely the potential for people to only reward a specific person the maximum amount each month, but I haven't really seen it. Most people are giving to the people that deserve it, however it is natural to give more points to the people you actually work with regularly, which is logical.

KAMMIE from meds in motion

social recognition

Pros

Its super easy to use and helps recognize your co workers through out the month and helps encourages them to keep up the amazing work that they already do. it helps a company know how great there workers are and can help encourage more positive outlooks on day to day basis.

Cons

theres no cons to this software. it takes a minute to know what to do and how to use it properly.

Rob from Software Solutions Unlimited, Inc.

Peer-based recognition changes your focus

I'm seeing employee attitudes change for the better.

Pros

This program promotes peer-based recognition of employees in your organization. Using it affects a personal change in how you view team members, promoting a focus on the great things that people do instead of their short-comings.

Cons

I would like to view all employees in the leaderboard. It would be nice to filter shoutouts by employee.

Kaitlyn from City of Myrtle Beach

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Concept

I love it! IT feels great when you get recognized by your peers, in front of other departments.

Pros

I love how it lets people give points to other co-workers. It helps keep all the co-workers give and receive gifts. it is nice to fill appreciated

Cons

i wish it came out sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this to any cooperation or business.

Enrique from Intereum

Friendly UI

Great tool for a brief yet motivational "pat on the back."

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, and set up perfectly enough to send out a job well done for everyone to see. The ability to congratulate with our core values plus points towards a reward is a great idea!

Cons

Needs a clearer message that the points accrued do not expire each month.

Kera from Meds In Motion

My Review

I have been satisfied with my experience so far.

Pros

Easy to use. Me and my coworkers love being able to give shout outs to each other. Helps bring positive attitudes to the call floor.

Cons

Have not ran into any issues yet. The only thing I thought was an inconvenience was having to wait 7 business days for my card to arrive in the mail.

Leah from Intereum

Industry: Furniture

Rewards for recognizing others!

I found it very easy to use. I have enjoyed both giving and receiving accolades!

Pros

I love using Nectar to give praise to my colleagues. It's a great way to show some public appreciation, and I love that we can both get gift cards for participating!

Cons

I can't think of any cons. :) It was very easy to use and it's also fun!

Kylie from Diversified Insurance Group

Great overall recognition product

Pros

I like that the leaderboard resets every month and that you can include a hashtag with your recognition.

Cons

I have to go through a couple different pages/clicks to figure out how many points I have left. I also wish I could easily see all the nectar points and associated comments I've given out to people.

Diana from Intereum

Great platform to recognize and reward team members

Pros

Nectar has provided our company with a live platform to recognize, commend and reward our team members for their actions and accomplishments based on our core values! It is very easy to use and is a quick way to show appreciation for other employees.

Cons

Introducing a mobile app would be great!

Chris from City of Myrtle Beach

Industry: Utilities

Wonderful program

The program is fantastic. Easy to use, easy to recognize the co worker that is outstanding in your organization. I like this program.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It is a pleasure to use and maneuver around the software and support my coworkers.

Cons

I haven't found any issues with the software or website to date.

Kirsten from Diversified Insurance Group

Nectar HR Recommendation

Pros

Cons

I don't like the leaderboard and I don't like that I can't review a history of shout outs that have I received, particularly the messages.

Holly from City of Myrtle Beach

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great!

I've realized that Nectar allows us to bring a lot more positivity to the workplace.

Pros

Nectar allows employees from different departments within our organization to show gratitude for each other. It seems to have boosted the overall morale.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Aaron from SoundVision Technologies

TruAudio Nectar Review

Helping build weaker work relationships into stronger ones.

Pros

The ability to acknowledge & appreciate your teams hard work/help they have provided you & the company with.

Cons

Only having so many points to give out because I have such a great team that needs to be recognized more.

Mckenzie from Sound Vision

Great Product for Recognizing Colleges!

Pros

I like that this product is easy to use and that you can shout out your colleges for everyone to view to give them the recognition that they deserve.

Cons

This product overall is great, but I don't necessarily enjoy that you are forced to create a Hashtag.

Dena from Meds in Motion

I really enjoy using it. I think it was a great idea.

Pros

It allows us to show how much we appreciate our employees.

Cons

It took me a while to understand how to use it, but I am old. LOL. Other employees were just fine with it. A case of operator error. I figured it out.

Amy from Software Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fun and effective way to acknowledge awesome coworkers

Pros

-Ease of use -Great variety of gift cards to choose from - many team members are excited Starbucks has been added -Leaderboard is fun competition between different departments/teams

Cons

For some reason, I can only use Nectar in Chrome browser.

Laura from Software Solutions Unlimited Inc

Nectar Feedback

This product allows us to reward employees so that they can be selective about what they would like. Very nice!

Pros

The ability to awards points to be used to reward others

Cons

Would like more local options, IE: Local restaurants McMinimums, Black Rock Coffee Bar.

Shelly from Intereum

Love it!

It's been a great experience. We are able to communicate company wide and recognize one another for exemplifying our Core Values!

Pros

I appreciate being able to acknowledge my coworkers for a job well done!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it thus far!

Dawn from Truaudio

Fun to use

Pros

I love being able to reward my co workers! Its easy and fun to use. So far we are really enjoying it and its great morale booster for our team.

Cons

Cant think of a single thing. Everything so far is awesome!

MICHELLE from MEDS IN MOTION

GREAT

OVERALL IT HAS BEEN GREAT, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM HELPED TO FIX MY PROBLEM I WAS HAVING WITH MY POINTS.

Pros

IT IS EASY TO USE AND HAS A LOT OF EXTRA DISCOUNTS AND FEATURES

Cons

I DID HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH MY POINTS NOT UPDATING.

Dima from Meds in motion

PerkNow Review

Good so far

Pros

It will give us an option to say thank u for any team member when they go extra mile, in unique way.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to log in, and finding the right explanation for each shoutout

Eric from TruAudio

Love Nectar HR!

Pros

My favorite part about Nectar is the ability to recognize my colleagues for their hard work that a lot of the time goes unnoticed.

Cons

I like it all. It has been a morale boost for our office!

Easy to use - Immediate Impact

Personal and immediate response.

Pros

Focuses on the positive side of engagement - recognizing people for the good in what they are doing.

Cons

Needs a mobile app - but I know that feature is coming soon.