Nectar Reviews

4.77 / 5 (232) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The site is easy to use and navigate! It's a fun way to shoutout co-workers and they can earn rewards for doing a great job."

• "Nectar makes it easy to incentivize your team while giving them plenty of options to choose from. "

• "The software is simple and intuitive. It allows us to recognize each other's efforts in ways that are actually valuable to us. The point system makes sense. The simplicity is my favorite part."

• Cons

• "This is pretty trivial, but I can't use more than one '+' in a single statement."

• "To date, I haven't had any issues with the product or Nectar team."

• "Nothing yet. Everything is working just the way we want it."

Browse Nectar Reviews

Sean from Diversified Insurance Group

Excellent! Very simple resource for 360 team member recognition.

The software has provided us with a digital process for recognizing and rewarding team members, both from a manager level and and peer level.

Pros

Ease of use, robust functionality, cost, flexibility and excellent support. My team loves the ability to publicly recognize and reward other team members.

Cons

I actually haven't found a lot of negatives with the software. And the few times I have, the team at Nectar has been quick to resolve the concern and even, on several occasions, update the software to incorporate my suggested improvements.

Amy from Intereum

Industry: Building Materials

User-friendly way to recognize others

We have been searching for over a year for a new recognition program/software, and this really does it all for us. It not only provides the platform to recognize people, but also the rewards behind it with the giftcards.

Pros

This is a very quick, user-friendly way to recognize members of your organization without it being a burdensome process. I like the hashtag options to associate the recognition with one of our company's core values as well.

Cons

Not really a NectarHR issue, but I wish it was more visible to our company. Unless you log into NectarHR, you're not seeing what people are being recognized for, which is part of the point. I think as a company we need to see if we can live-stream this on our employee-facing monitors around the office building, put it on our company's Intranet site, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Nectar

Structural really did not provide this functionality like we thought it would... it was really just a "facebook" for companies.

Response from Nectar

Replied June 2020

Hi Amy! Thanks for the feedback and we are glad you are enjoying it. We have built out the capability to show the recognition feed in your intranet. We will reach out to your administrator to see if we can get that implemented.

Jordan from Savology

Easy to use, robust tools/products, and great platform for employee recognition

Pros

I've used other employee-recognition platforms in the past, and I've got to say that Nectar's is by far the best. The experience is intuitive, the platform is sleek and easy-to-use, and it has all of the features that one would want and need. It makes saying thanks to colleagues meaningful & more public (we all know we want that). Plus they include some awesome gifts, points, and swag that you can gift. And lastly, it's a great way to automated reminders for birthdays, work anniversaries, and events especially since I'm such a forgetful person. I highly recommend Nectar!

Cons

Really, there aren't any cons. Software is great!

Jennifer from Friday Health Plans

review

I don't have anyting to say on this item

Pros

nice for being able to give shout outs to coworkers, nothing more I can say on this issue

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time, nothing more I can say at this time

Valerie from Intereum

Recognition made easy

It's so easy to use, and makes recognizing my team members painless and fast. I love getting reminders about the approaching end of recognition periods-- it's

Pros

It's easy to get caught up in our to-do list and not pause to acknowledge the great work our team members are doing; Nectar It's so easy to use, making recognition painless and fast. I love getting reminders about the approaching end of recognition periods.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons in my experience so far.

Reasons for Switching to Nectar

Structural wasn't getting utilized, it was too cumbersome and time consuming.-- People didn't understand it.

Hannah from SafeStreets

Industry: Security and Investigations

Nectar Review

I have found my department and team to be in better spirits and more enthusiastic to volunteer and exceed expectations than in the past. I have had a good experience overall with Nectar. I know my coworkers and I are eager to work hard and do their best to get recognition over Nectar. I am excited to continue to use this to see a more long term affects like good work habits built over time or a higher volume of volunteers for difficult or more experienced tasks.

Pros

I found integrating this product into our department and business a very easy transition - my department understood and loving giving and receiving points immediately. I thought that the motivation and morale boost it brought with was very beneficial to keep up a high standard of work and collaboration. I found it very helpful to know why my coworkers were giving away points and the hashtag feature allows for that very easily. It is a fun way to better unify across departments. In the past - there was no simple way to thank others in different departments across our several office locations in the US. Now we can say thank you with the click of a button.

Cons

Although I have only used it for a few months, I haven't found anything inherently negative about this software or its use. One thing I don't like about the software is the limited amount of points I and my coworkers are allowed to give. I know it is probably just a difference in cost to up the amount of points employees are given each month but I always find my coworkers saying they wish they had more or they have given away all their points before the end of the month. I also found that when I am trying to find a shoutout on my feed (to say thank you or like it) and I click on the post in the notifications section - it does not appear. It takes me to the general feed and I don't find it a good use of time to scroll through hundreds of posts to find the one I was looking for. A more direct route for that would be helpful so I can convey appreciation for others being kind.

Andy from StratX IT Solutions

Sweet Sweet Nectar!

It's been great. I sit across from the TV that displays the shoutouts and i enjoy reading them on a daily basis.

Pros

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything is working just the way we want it.

Reasons for Switching to Nectar

Better services and more options.

Sylvia from Safe Streets USA

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Quality

So far it's been great! I haven't run into any problems yet and so I am very excited to learn more about the software!

Pros

I like the amount of access it has to different features such as discounts/coupons, being able to give coins to co workers when I feel they've gone the extra mile and see their uplifting comments as well.

Cons

I don't think I've used Nectar long enough to know the cons of using it yet, so I can't give my opinion on it yet.

Dave from ESA Solar Energy, LLC

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Good experience so far

Pros

Especially in times of social distancing, we found that we'd lost some team cohesion with everyone not seeing each other every day. It's been great to bring Nectar in so we can recognize a lot of the great work that gets done but that may go unnoticed.

Cons

haven't run into any issues so far. it's a good user experience

Solution for remote staff

Nectar has been great. I am excited to see how this software continues to to transform our organization.

Pros

Since COVID-19 has forced our staff to go remote, we've been looking for a solution to keep our team connected and Nectar has risen to the job marvelously. I especially appreciate the full transparency of being able to see other team members being recognized as well!

Cons

There have been some weird errors from time to time.

Amy from Intereum

Nectar Review

Nectar has been wonderful and I am excited to use this on a daily basis. Sometimes a "thank you" just isn't enough and this is a way to award points for employees to use to purchase gift cards and who doesn't like a gift card? It makes everyone feel more appreciated and more valued at their jobs and it also makes the employees want to work hard to achieve these points. The best thing is it's so simple and doesn't take time out of an already busy day to do.

Pros

This software has been wonderful. I have been with this company for 15 years and this is the BEST award program we have ever had. It's such an easy way to recognize co workers who have gone above and beyond their normal job. It's so simple and takes literally a few minutes to award points to a fellow team member. Our old system was more cumbersome and many people wouldn't bother taking the time. Immediately I noticed people who didn't use the old system are using this one.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that each person needs to sign up individually and I notice that some co workers don't want to take that tiny effort to do so. I want to award points to a few individuals but if they haven't signed up I can't do that. Not really a problem with software exactly but it's the only thing I don't like.

Chad from Meds In Motion

Fantastic for building comraderie

Pros

Nectar HR encourages and provides us with an easy way to recognize our various team members for their accomplishments, whether it be something big - like finishing a project ahead of schedule - or small - like reviewing a PowerPoint before a presentation. We use Nectar constantly, and being able to see all of the recognition and shout outs that our team members get - especially across disparate departments - gives us all more visibility into the good that is being done constantly, and, more than anything else we've implemented, is helping to build and foster a positive culture of familiarity and friendliness throughout the company

scott from XANT.ai

Sweet Nectar of Life!

I've been pleasantly surprised of how easy Nectar has been. In the past I'd have to go through a lengthy process to get budget approved and funds released, just to go buy something tangible to have on hand to give out to the team. Nectar has allowed me to simplify that process and assign the reward to my rep and then they can go apply those rewards to a plethora of options.

Pros

Cons

To date, I haven't had any issues with the product or Nectar team.

Sadie from XANT

Recognizing and Rewarding Employees

Pros

Nectar provides an easy-to-use platform for our employees to give and receive recognition for the great things they do. It is an easy way to boost morale and give praise for the day-to-day positive actions that sometimes go unrecognized. The entire organization can be involved and benefit from it, from executive leadership to the employees they oversee. Nectar also has great options to cash in the recognition points employees have received for a wide variety of rewards. The Nectar team is easy to work with and continuously innovating.

Cons

Nectar is constantly innovating and coming up with new features all the time. This is a great thing, but it also means we sometimes have to wait to roll out awesome new features that are still in development.

Riley from Dental Intelligence

Your Cultural Software

Pros

Nectar HR is an easy to use software that has greatly impacted the culture of our company. Being able to recognize certain individuals for outstanding work all the while enjoying company perks. It has been a phenomenal tool for savings as we go out to eat as a team and even more so for our team activities. Nectar HR is a MUST HAVE to strengthen your works culture!

Cons

After sitting here attempting to think up a con, I realized that I can't. For every idea that I had, I would double-check the capability of the software and found that you can do those things. No con's from me.

Jonathan from StratX IT Solutions

Easy to Use & Implement

Pros

I like that the first time I logged in, I could already easily use it. I was sending cheers to peers within second. I also like that I can flag specific types of props with ease.

Cons

I wish there were some more reporting features; or if there are, I could find some sort of training on how to use.

Alexander from XANT

Nectar is a Sweet Platform for Employee Recognition!

Experience has been great. We're already building a culture of recognition and reward using Nectar at our company.

Pros

The use case is the best part of this software. When Nectar was rolled out, everyone at the company was stoked about the idea of recognizing other people for their hard work. I can't say enough about how good of an idea this is. Also, the interface for giving points and recognition is way easy and intuitive to ease. Also I'm very happy with the customer support. I ran into an issue with the initial signup link, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support reached out to me about before I even reached out to anyone in Nectar about it.

Cons

I've been using the product for 3 weeks and I only just now figured out how to see all the recognitions I've been given. I can view it now, but finding that part of the interface wasn't very intuitive. I'd recommend putting a "My Recognitions" sub-tab under the "Recognitions" tab. Maybe another sub-tab for the recognitions I've given.

Tyler from Dental Intelligence, Inc.

Sweet like Nectar!

I love that when I am wanting to do a date night, I can go here to find a bunch of different options that aren't gonna break the bank! Also, I've never been one to "show off" my work...but it's so nice when recognition comes completely organically from others who appreciate the work that I put in! Goes a long way in creating a great culture here at Dental Intelligence!

Pros

Not in any particular order: - Perks perks perks, including the e-gift cards! - Peer to peer recognition - Employee feedback/ENPS

Cons

Sometimes employees still don't recognize the app and the perk that I'm attempting to redeem. But this seems to be only with new employees who haven't been exposed yet to the perk.

Malik from Xant.ai

Give Props, Get Recognized, Earn Rewards. Brilliant!

My experience has been good so far but I want more recognition. Maybe I can start being a little passive aggressive. Haha

Pros

This software is awesome because you can show appreciation for your colleagues in a forum for all to see. They get rewarded and appreciate it. It's also cool because when you've just been handling and working on so much it can wear you down and you don't feel appreciated but then suddenly you receive points and recognition which really helps .

Cons

Going above and beyond only to get no points or recognition from the person you helped. However, that's more of a people problem, not so much an issue with the app. Maybe there can be a feature implemented in the future to where this is integrated with other tools so it's a constant reminder for the colleagues we're working with and they don't have to visit another medium with different authentication yada yada, because people like simple. Not necessarily a flaw but maybe a good update for the future.

Maria from Intereum

Super Easy and Intuitive

My organization us using Nectar as a peer recognition program. It has REALLY simplified the recognition process and I believe will greatly increase the expression of peer appreciation overall. It also provides a tangible token of that appreciation for each individual being recognized which has not always been the case with other programs we have used.

Pros

The Nectar software is super easy to use. It is very intuitive, all pertinent info is visible, accessible and understandable. The available rewards offer something for everyone and give each person the opportunity to cash their points in for something that is most valuable to them taking the pressure off of the person expressing appreciation or the organization.

Cons

It is not possible to see the dollar value of a reward until you have banked enough points to qualify for that reward. This makes it difficult to know if you want to continue to bank points so you can qualify for the higher point value reward or just spend your reward points right away.

End User Review of Nectar

Overall the product provides a good lift in company culture in the correct direction where people are being recognized for doing things that might not be apart of their job description and it prevents having to chat with management about expensing a gift or something of that nature. I would recommend anyone looking to improve company culture and bring more awareness to those that might be wearing more than one hat.

Pros

I've been using Nectar for about a month and it makes it super easy to give a little something to my colleagues and others that I work with. It's super fun to see who is getting recognized for their efforts that might be outside their normal job function.

Cons

There are a few things that make it a little hard to use. There's not an easy way to find a specific person and see how they are doing. You will have to scroll through the page to find someone that has given them points in the past to track and see how they are doing. It's a pretty simple interface so there's not a lot to interact with.

Ashley from Meds in motion

Great motivator!

Pros

Maximizes teamwork with positive recognition, motivates employees and allows everyone to recognize fellow employees for outstanding service.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to navigate and easier to use web interface rather than app.

Jeremiah from XANT

Social Recognition FTW

Our company has been using it to allow employees to give kudos to recognize efforts within the company. Each employee gets an allotment of points to give away. Managers get a bigger allotment. Those points expire at the end of the month, so we're encouraged to look for peers putting in effort and to recognize that effort.

Pros

I love the social recognition feature of the app. I feel like it has boosted morale and our team spirit as there has been inter- and intra-team recognition for efforts within the company.

Cons

The biggest con for me currently is the lack of a mobile app. The website isn't very mobile friendly as of yet.

Marnee from Intereum

Nectar Review

Given that I was originally charged with coming up with an Employee Recognition Platform for our company, I feel I have a real understanding of the competition out there. Hands down this is the easiest platform and greatest value! The team is very responsive to questions.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive the program is.

Cons

Not all employees have signed up yet. I know you give an incentive to sign-up, but apparently at our company more is needed. With that said, it has only been introduced to the company as a whole one time. Maybe additional communication with employees? Just a thought....

Robert from XANT

Nectar HR

I have received and given points to my colleagues and manager. It is fun to talk about at work and think about ways we can use our points.

Pros

It is good to be able to recognize your colleagues and reward them with points they can use to redeem for rewards. It allows you to tell your colleagues why you are recognizing them and while you get a specific allocation of points to award you can also use your own points to sweeten the recognition if you want. Managers also extra points they can use to reward employees which is also nice when you receive recognition from your manager for the work you are doing.

Cons

Points to not carry over so if you forget to use your points you lose them. I understand why it works that way as they want you to consistently use the points but maybe they could have a 5 to 10 day grace period before the points expire in case you get super busy with a release at the end of then month.

Lynnette from Software Solutions Unlimited, Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great for promoting employee recognition!

I wanted employees to have some autonomy in being able to say thank you or recognize the people they work with every day that was simple, yet impactful. The program has been a success so far!

Pros

The software makes it easy for all employees to quickly give recognition to other employees. It allows them to manage their own points and give a little extra to their thank you. I like that everyone can see the recognition posts, like, comment, or even add on to the amounts.

Cons

The only issue we had was when employees were setting up their accounts and they tried to use Internet Explorer and ran into issues. Once we learned that IE was no longer supported, we have had no issues.

Reasons for Choosing Nectar

I liked the ability for employees to choose from a wide variety of gift cards. I also liked the way it was similar to social media so that everyone can view the recognitions.

Paul from Meds In Motion

Alignment

Like I stated, I'm moving about 15 departments to this product, so I can have everyone aligned with the company Initiatives. Sales, Service Center, Specialty, PrescribeWellness, Compounding, shipping, packaging, pharmacist, retail, licensing, regulatory, URAC etc. My overall experience has been fantastic. I love the team, their passion & excitement.

Pros

I'm excited to get all employees aligned with the company Initiatives and recognizing them for having done so. Ive enjoyed seeing the product evolve and enjoy reading the comments from all employees. I also find it involves everyone on the team, not just management. Very satisfying..

Cons

If leaders don't use all their monthly allotments, do they lose them??? I love the new set up andhave enjoyed working with this group since day one. Good people, doing great things

Reasons for Choosing Nectar

We chose Nectar and are super happy we did

Daniel from Intereum

Great Program!

Pros

Working in a fast paced environment, it can be changeling to remember to recognize a peer. I like how easy and quick is to being able to call out a specific person along with adding the # and points all in one location, Makes for a quick but well deserved recognition.

Cons

At this point, I have no Con's with this software.

Trevor from TruAudio

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Slow to start, but loving the morale boost our company is seeing from it.

Overall experience so far is super positive. We are still somewhat new to it (3 months) but it's seems to get used more and more every day. I love the overall positive atmosphere that it creates and allows people to compliment others that they normally wouldn't otherwise.

Pros

With a quick tutorial, it is very easy to use. I love that reminders are emailed to let you know that you have points to give out. It's been easy for me to forget so those emails help a lot. What I love most is the difference I've seen that it makes for our team. It's helped to bring departments closer together and I feel it causes everyone to step up their game.

Cons

The biggest problem I've had is that I forget about it easily. It's usually opened up on my browser but often times my computer will reset and I'll forget to pull it back up.

Michael from XANT

Nectar makes rewards and recognition fun and simple!

I’ve ordered gift cards, distributed points, and ordered company swag using Nectar and they make it super simple. I lobe hopping and seeing what recognitions are happening and surprising my co-workers with recognitions of my own.

Pros

The ease of use, whether I want to recognize a co-worker with points, or shop the Nectar site for gift cards and company swag. Everything is at my fingertips in an easy to use platform.

Cons

To be honest, I cannot think of anything I don’t like.

Dondi from Hollis Family Dental

Give Some Nectar

This is the best program I’ve ever worked with in an office. I believe it would have a bigger impact, if you were given a higher number of points to share with others. The $5.00 a month doesn’t go very far. Honestly, I’m so impressed with this program and highly recommend it to any company.

Pros

Nectar builds enthusiasm, confidence and boosts the moral in the office. I appreciate the positive reinforcement of praise given and received. It’s great to reward your co-workers or boss with points. Nectar had the best collection of gift cards that you may choose from.

Cons

It’s a little tricky trying to get on the website at times.

Chase from TruAudio

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Pleasantly surprised at our team's adoption

Overall, quite positive. I was not expecting our team to adopt it into our culture as rapidly has they have.

Pros

Nectar HR is a great, easy to use, platform that allows our team to recognize other individuals within our organization for outstanding service and performance. It has quickly become a positive talking point amongst our associates, and has actually provided motivation for the team to go out of their way to help one another.

Cons

I haven't found really anything negative to say about the platform. The fact that points expire at the end of the month has forced some on our team to quickly dump their points to other individuals before they lose them. I would love for an alternative way to provide motivation for our team to be distributing their points throughout the month.

Tim from TruAudio

TruAudio Loves Nectar

Pros

Nectar has helped build a friendly/supportive work atmosphere by giving employees the ability to go the extra mile in showing appreciation. From little to big things it is an awesome tool to help build team chemistry. Even without the awesome perks/rewards this software would be worthy to have for any company.

Cons

I can't think of anything I do not like about Nectar.

Justin from Soundvision Technologies (Truaudio)

Industry: Consumer Electronics

This has been our first official way of being able to recognize the positive that everyone is doing!

Pros

I do enjoy the ability to recognize individuals for their contributions to others and the impact it has on our company!

Cons

I wish that when someone is recognized that there were features to indicate who supervisors are and they are notified as well when someone they oversee have gone above and beyond.

Zachary from Meds in Motion

Amazing Benefits!

Overall, my experience has been extremely positive! I love my new benefits, I've already enjoyed a few meals using gift cards, and it helps my workplace feel smaller and more intimate.

Pros

I love the ease of use first and foremost. Nectar emails me when it's close to the end of the month, so I never forget to use my monthly points. I love how easy it is to send points to other and to do shout outs and hashtags. I also LOVE the extra benefits given to me automatically. Like coupons and discounts on local and national businesses.

Cons

There was once, when I clicked a link and went to the home page and it didn't list my available points to give. I had to close it and re-open the page to make it work. That only happened once though.

Matt from Intereum

My two cents

It creates an environment where we're looking for the good AND pointing it out.

Pros

I like that it really is super easy to recognize my coworkers and give it that "personal touch" with the message. The automatic monthly points that I have to "give away" I use to put me in the habit of looking for the good and want to recognize my coworkers, and others are doing the same...it creates an environment where we're looking for the good AND pointing it out.

Cons

If I have a complaint, and this is a minor one, it's the "bang for your buck" on points to reward actual dollars 100 points is only $10 at Amazon. But again this is a minor thing...free gift cards are free gift cards. It's a win/win.

Ryan from XANT

A great team motivator

Pros

We've been using Nectar over a year now, I can say it's honestly the only way to motivate a sales team for spiffs and team competitions. I like how easy it is to use and the ability we have to be creative in what we spiff on.

Cons

The software can be a bit janky overall. There are a few bugs that need to be ironed out.

Emily from Crisp

Outstanding product to motivate and outstanding team!

Pros

The design, user friendliness and creativity is very impressive. Our company highly values our employees and this platform produces an easy pipeline for showing them our appreciation with 'hard cash' (aka giftcards) to places they really enjoy. This platform disrupts employee perks and allows employees to have a say in what type of perks they prefer.

Cons

We've been using this platform the last few months and we haven't run into any major flaws-the Nectar team is more than accommodating and available for our questions. Being a tech company, we are really excited for the upcoming slack integration that will make my team more likely to use it on a regular basis!

Kaily from Friday Health Plans

Love Nectar!!!

5 stars across the board! Nectar allows our employees to interact with others in remote areas.

Pros

Nectar is absolutely wonderful and easy to use! It is amazing to see our employee interaction with one another and it is a great way to recognize anyone throughout the company!

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Everything is awesome.

Scott from Klaus Team

Great method to increase peer kudos!

Pros

The system was easy to set up and easy for our teams to figure out. Engagement was high from the start, and recognition went through the roof! Everyone loves it.

Cons

Only wish is that admin could track what each department is being recognized for, versus what each department is recognizing others for.

Dan from Meds In Motion

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Nectar HR has been the way we high five in the office

Better interdepartmental communication/recognition

Pros

Easy to use. We used it at launch for our Christmas bonuses, and people latched on right away!

Cons

Would like a little more insight as an admin in to who is doing what. (ie is there a group on employees that are just giving all their points to the same people)

Penny from Intereum Inc

Easy to Learn/Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to learn and easy to use. Once you register and login, you're off and running knowing exactly what to do. It's fun to see all the shoutouts and comments.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I least like about the software as of yet. It's pretty user friendly.

Rob from XANT

Great peer-to-peer recognition and rewards platform

Nectar is helping us to create a culture of sharing, collaboration and recognition. I'm seeing proof that it's not the size of the reward that matters, but that recognition is simply happening.

Pros

I love that my team can recognize and reward each other for good work. We thrive on collaboration in our workplace, and Nectar allows us to literally put our money where our mouth is (culturally speaking). I also love that these rewards are integrated into a swag storefront, where people can see the immediate benefit of their recognition.

Cons

I'd love to see some more robust reporting, as well as the ability to request additional credits through an approval process.

John from XANT

Company building!

Pros

I love how it brings people together from the entire organization through recognition. It's simple to use, not time-consuming, and not bloated with unnecessary features.

Cons

If I had to come up with something it would be that there are not themes yet. I'd love a dark theme :)

Van from AutoBox

Simple Employee Recognition

Super easy to work with Nectar team to setup and implement their service. Employees love the customized swag and rewards that they can get.

Pros

The ease of use/implementation makes Nectar stand out.

Cons

I wish that all of the admin functionality was accessible in the app. I believe this functionality is forthcoming.

Josh from Assuricare

Enjoying Nectar so far

My experience has been positive so far. It has helped shine a spotlight on certain coworkers when they are especially helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. I found it intuitive to figure out how to give points to one or more co-workers.

Cons

Only cons so far are a couple errors I received trying to access my notifications.

Jake from XANT

Nectar HR is great

Has helped build relationships across teams and roles.

Pros

Easy to use, a great way to tell people you appreciate their work and effort. Great way to show appreciation with a monetary gift. Helps improve our company culture

Cons

Wish it was a smoother process to redeem your points

Alexis from Friday Health Plans

Nectar Review

I have realized what a great role each member of our team plays in day to day business.

Pros

The thing I like most about Nectar is the ease of use. Being able to figure it out in a short amount of time was very beneficial.

Cons

I do not like that we have to scroll and scroll to find posts.

Vera from Information Technology & Services

Pros

Easy to acknowledge work and efforts of team members

Cons

We just started using it so I am still navigating the site and so far have not found any cons.

Ryan from Diversified Insurance Group

Pros

Easy to use, quick feedback and responses. Implementation was easy.

Cons

Rewards reset a day early on the last day of the month, instead of the first day of a new month. Some people wait until the end of the month to use their points and lost them on the first month.