• Pros

• "Very user friendly and Awesome customer support"

• "I love how detailed it is & easy to work with & great customer service when you call support. We also love being able to view timecards & what you make per day."

• "Customer Service support is awesome, everyone is very professional and extremely helpful."

• Cons

• "What I like least about this software is that there is not more educational videos and instructions. Other than that I really love this software."

• "If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will."

• "No complaints yet. Only one I can think of is issues logging in sometimes for my employees but other than that good!!"

Browse Netchex Reviews

Belinda from Royal Manufacturing

Industry: Warehousing

New found love!

Pros

I was a little skeptical at first because I was running payroll in house for many years of being the payroll coordinator for my company so I was very hands on. We did try outsourcing with a company called Paycom but that turned out to be a total nightmare. We got lucky joining the Netchex family and after getting the hang of the software, having the Netchex team members always a phone call or email away ready to help and their software meeting our needs, its been the best transition. Not to mention, I'm still very hands on with my payroll/hr production.

Cons

There is nothing I can really say that I dislike about the software.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

Paycom just wasn't providing the positive support we needed.

Jen from Dan Pilson Auto Center Inc

Netchex has the best value with innovative products for the company and HR Administrators

Netchex has so many learning tools, one-on-one training and webinars to help you learn the products with a dedicated team of customer care representatives that are always willing to go above and beyond to provide knowledgeable instruction and advise. We couldn't have accomplished the growth in our company without these products. Our company goal is to be the leading employer in our area and Netchex/Hireology has been a huge factor in providing tools to make that happen.

Pros

The Netchex software has allowed the HR Administrative Team to streamline so many processes with the product suite available and the ability to integrate with industry leaders. With the NetGuide feature, our department has been able to onboard new hires more effectively and efficiently which gives a better overall first impression of our company allowing us to focus on training and welcoming new employees. The NetAssist HR helps most managers and administrators keep track of HR tasks easily with a snapshot view of what needs to be performed. The NetBenefits, NetCOBRA and ACA Central product has been a tremendous time and compliance life saver. Integration with our carriers has shaved hours of time off tracking a host of these tasks. It's all built in and easy to use!

Cons

The HR department really loves all the offered products, but there are some functions that we still need. There are ways to monitor when performance reviews are happening but not a way to tie the individual performance factors for each employee in the system. It would be nice to have this as a built in the system in the employee profile instead of on paper. There is no tracking mechanism built to record personnel improvement plans or warnings. Initial set up and implementation is an extensive amount of work that was expected but exhausting for a 1 or 2 man team to stay on task and make deadlines. If considering Netchex, I would highly suggest that you assign an implementation team of 2-4 members to tackle.

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

Cost compared to the totality of value in the products.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

Unfortunately, Axiom couldn't compete with Netchex's features available that encompassed so many of our needs. We were not experiencing the value or expected level of client customer service that was expected for the price we were paying.

Sally from DFW Joseph Investments LLC

Regret the Choice now

I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Pros

Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

Cons

For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

The representative was persistent and used to visit my office often.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

At that time, they did not have online capability.

Alexis from The Colony ER Hospital

All The Work of A Large HR Department

We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

Pros

I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

Cons

The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

Paycor had bad ratings and was brought to me by another company but had no good reasons behind wanting to switch to Paycor over Netchex. Paychex Flex is the cheapest option in my mind but you end up with the cheapest product. I want more than that.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

ADP was not user friendly and was more expensive to pay for each "portal" to receive the same thing Netchex provides all in one.

Nazia from Aeon Global Health

Very Satisfied

Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Pros

Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

Cons

I don't think there is anything I can think of

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

great sales team support and knowledge with training.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

very frustrated with their service and support

Netchex is a breeze

I thoroughly enjoy using it.

Pros

It is super user friendly, customer service is always helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

I really currently do not have anything negative to say.

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

I have used it in the past and loved it.

We left QB and were using 1099 and switched to w2

Kelli from MCR

Great for Mid-Sized and Small Companies with Simple Payrolls

We went onboard with Netchex during a growing stage of our company. Netchex was ok for us and definitely filled a need and got us where we needed to go during that period of time and for that we are grateful. However, the payroll / benefits system was not setup with "effective dating" that worked while we were with them. Meaning, major updates like annual increases and open enrollment changes for our 4000 team members had to be frantically entered in the time between one payroll processing period's closing and the next payroll processing, which can be challenging when you have union and weekly locations. There also was no mass approval option for open enrollment, which was a major challenge on our benefits team. Multiple times we were told that the issue was fixed but it never worked properly while we were there, resulting each year in massive situations where either the new benefit rate would be applied too early or the old rate would apply too late, meaning lots of payroll corrections. Again, their software would be just fine for a company that has a basic, uncomplex payroll with up to 1 or 2 thousand team members. We just outgrew their available functionality with our complex needs.

Pros

The simplicity of the software Ease to use Relatively easy to setup

Cons

Not easily scalable to company growth Reporting is antiquated - must be an excel guru for reporting to be ok - Basic reports are fine but report writing tool is difficult to navigate and sometimes just doesn't work (times out trying to query)

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

Software flexibility in setups.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

We needed software that could handle our benefits enrollments.

Mindy from Avid4 Adventure

World class customer service!

We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

Pros

My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

Cons

My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

Needed a more user-friendly system with time & attendance capabilities as well as more visibility for our staff to how they get paid.

Laura from Magee Financial

Outstanding Company Providing the Very Best Human Resources and Payroll Administration Services

Netchex is WONDERFUL! I have now used Netchex for approximately 7 years. Netchex was the company we used at my previous employer, and after coming to my current job, I knew we needed them here too. The program we were using was obsolete, and I had already seen what Netchex could do and how great they are. It wasn't long before we had them here, and everyone has been continuously impressed by the services they provide. Back when the new ACA regulations went into place and even now with the whole COVID-19 situation, Netchex just continues to knock it out of the park.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It makes our jobs in HR/Payroll hassle free.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I do not like about this software.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

The previous software we had just could not compare to the services Netchex offers.

John from Emergicon

Awesome overall Experience

It makes my life easy!

Pros

Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness. Their product is super easy to use.

Best Software

Pros

My favorite part is the payroll process itself is very user friendly and fast compare to previous software.

Cons

If I had to give a con is that holiday pay does not populate in time cards for managers to review.

To be more productive

Jennifer from Lamarque Motor Company

Netchex Review

There is so much training out there! The staff is so helpful. My wish list for the software includes pop up announcements when logging in or using time clock. There should be some calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar (many managers like to see calendars integrated with that on their cell phones). Benefits software needs to be upgraded and more user friendly. Open enrollment through Netchex is not the easiest. Also, there should be a texting feature. In the event of vital information needing to get out to all active employees blanket push texts would be great.

Pros

Customer Service is EXCEPTIONAL! The self-training features are fabulous! I like benefit carrier connections for benefits and open enrollment. I love not having to input information into the medical carrier. Reporting is so much easier as well and I can make my own reports.

Price, local company

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

We made the switch primarily because of online employee files and reporting. Reporting was terrible in Payroll Plus.

Michaela from Harris Investment Holdings LLC

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department.

This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

Pros

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

Cons

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Elizabeth from Sizeler Thompson Brown Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting

It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

Pros

The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

Hether from Royal Manufacturing

Industry: Building Materials

The best payroll platform on the market

Pros

Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Cons

The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

Michelle from Rogers Manufacturing Corporation

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

Pros

From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Olivia from Continuum Health Solutions

Exceptional Integration and Customization

We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Pros

Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

Cons

The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

Netchex makes my life easier

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll. We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information. Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards. Customer service is A+!! Reporting is super easy and customizable.

Cons

I wish there was more detail in the accruals section. Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

Tahara from Consumer Club Inc.

my overall experience with Netchex its great.

the benefits I get from this software are the following: easily to navigate, easy post jobs internally, easy to add benefit information, easy to look as time and attendance issues. etc...

Pros

i like that it's easy to navigate the software and that it's web based I can put the application up on my phone or tablet. I can work from anywhere in the country.

Cons

What i like lease about this Software is the reporting. The reporting should give you more options to work with you should be able to create the reports use information to reference and cross reference things. I just need the reporting to be more advance reporting system.

Jennifer from Pontchartrain Hematology Oncology

The customer support is always extremely helpful and friendly.

Pros

The help features are easy to access. The warning reminders about payroll holidays help too! Entering new employee information is very streamlines and easy to follow. Managing employee accounts has gotten easier through the self service modules.

Cons

Creating reports in publisher do not always come out the way I would like them to. There are often times 401K reports that I need in a certain format but I can not create that format in Publisher which means I have to export to excel and then manipulate the report to the desired format. This can be time consuming.

Carrie from Caldwell Memorial Hospital

Netchex is the Best Around

Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

Pros

I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

Cons

I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

Chris from Southern Veneer Products

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Great Company

Netchex is a fantastic payroll provider that goes above and beyond to help clients. I can't speak highly enough about them.

Pros

I love the integrated platform. With our old payroll company you would have to make the same change in several different areas of the software. With Netchex it only takes once. This system is so user friendly it makes training a breeze. And the customer service is second to none!

Cons

The only downside for me is I wish the time and attendance side was a little more updated with options.

Abigail from New Century Investments

Very supportive staff even with the "little" things.

Pros

Pro: Can centralize a lot of the needs our company has. You can place all of employees forms and information in one place. You can smoothly transfer new hires into the system and even move them from one location to the next easily.

Cons

Con: Don't always have the luxury of being creative with some forms. When building the forms in the system for new applicants you are unable to be creative with the forms. Which can be a con. They do have pre-set options which makes decisions process easier but not always what you have built in your mind. They are great about working with you and building that across the seperate companies and they are easy to use for a new hire.

Angela from All Stone Concepts, LLC

Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies.

We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company that truly lacks knowledge of payroll and Human Resource management skills essential to marry this software properly to its clients. It was only after termination of their services (after 1 year contact was up) that Netchex is now trying to backdoor our company with early termination fees that were expressly voided by our sales representative upfront. We now use a company that stands behind their products & services with a NO CONTRACT options for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Pros

Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

Cons

1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract. 2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out. 3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients. 4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

Chris from All My Sons Moving and Storage

Easily used and understood by any employee

Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

Pros

It's nice to be able to check your hours and also if you're in management to see what your team is doing daily. Also nice to have easy access to your I-9 and other important info

Cons

It's only as useful as your team lets it be. You need to have people who actively update it and use it correctly to see the best functionality from it

Megan from Camp Gladiator

Awesome Support

Pros

Our client support team is great! They're helpful and responsive. The onboarding process has been amazing in that it automated how we bring people into our company. The experience has been a significant improvement from how we used to do it. Love having all new hire paperwork completed electronically!

Cons

Updates and rollouts have not gone very well or been communicated well this year. Also, effective dates in the system mean nothing when it comes to payroll -- they're not tied to when deductions go into effect.

Great customer service and very user friendly system

Pros

Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

Cons

There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

Claire from Kilpatrick Investments Inc

Easy to work with!

Pros

Netchex is pretty easy to navigate. The staff is very easy to work with and prompt with responses. They listen to our suggestions on how to improve to make things more user friendly. We have really enjoyed using Netchex for several years!!

Cons

Some operations could be more efficient; however, the development team listens to suggestions and adapts if possible.

Lisa from Quality Filters, Inc.

Industry: Textiles

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Saves time with it all in one system.

Pros

Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Cons

Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

LANDA from FIRST GUARANTY BANK INC

My experience with this software has been a great one. Awesome to be exact.

The benefits that we get from this software is amazing. We can get more work done in less time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is user friendly. By using this software my everyday workload has become more efficient.

Mags from Pacific Northern

Top Notch Service!

Pros

Functionality and having an all in one platform! I like having the ability to not only run payroll but also turn around and post a job and having an applicant tracking system.

Cons

Sales Reps have changed and I have not heard from anyone since rep left but having other reps makes the world of difference. They always take care of me needs or concerns!

Stacy from LMR LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Netchex

Whenever we need a specialized report, Netchex is there to provide their expertise however way they can assist.

Pros

Cons

My company wishes we could use all the software has to offer but their applicant tracking tool does not supply us with everything we need.

NetChex processes payroll without error every time. They are rapidly upgrading the user experience.

Efficient, effective payroll processing.

Pros

The fact that it takes on the complexity of payroll processing and allows me to focus on motivation of employees.

Cons

The user interface was lacking for a long-time, but recently has become much better. The best to overcome this would be to pay users to come demonstrate to NetChex software developers how they are using it.

Renee from Williamson Industries Inc

Industry: Warehousing

Payroll rolls smoothly along

Payroll, Benefits and ACA reporting all in one software

Pros

There are lots of components in one package. Customer Services is very helpful. Ease of use is helpful on the administrative end, as well as the user end.

Cons

Some components are difficult to work and training provided is sometimes not very helpful and has to be self taught

Ashley from Xpressdocs

Industry: Printing

Best Customer Service!

Pros

Everything is easy to use and if I can't figure something out, the customer service team has been the best at walking me through step by step.

Cons

There are been features in established reports that I wish were available, but I can also create a custom report to get that information.

Terri from Hand Arendall LLC

Pretty user friendly

Ease of use for the staff members

Pros

The overall system is user Friendly. The customer service and helpdesk team is very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Cons

The reporting capability needs to be more flexible. I need more detailed clock in reports, more detailed time off reports, but with specific criteria that does not exist currently.

Donna from Standard Office Systems

NetChex has a lot to offer. Easy use of software. GREAT Customer Service.

Merging all three HR needs into one source (Payroll, Benefits and Time/Attendance).

Pros

The ability for employees to have everything on one system...Time and attendance, Payroll and Benefits.

Cons

Occassionally, I have run into a problem with how something is being done, the response I received, "the software can not do that" or "that is not how this works" . Then I am directed to the ideas field to input my suggestion, WHICH I don't receive a response for or don't see where any of the other users ideas are being used or being worked on. Implementation for our company did not run as smoothly as I would have liked to have seen.

Olivia from Emerson Carpet One

We get All Star products and service for a negligible fee. We will never change payroll companies.

Pros

Netchex provides so many solutions to common problems for small businesses. If you need it chances are they have thought about it and perfected it. The best part though, is the customer service. You always get the answers you need when you need them. You can ALWAYS get someone on the phone to help.

Mallory from Greenup Industries

Using the Netchex products my company uses allows us to free up time to work on our goals.

Pros

I like the reports the most and ease of use for our employees second. I would not be able to most of the critical aspects of my job without the reports that are both easy to create and easy to read.

Cons

I wish that there were more ability for us to create customized text alerts to employees about various things.

Barbin from Graham Holdings, LLC

It takes too many steps to see a report. I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone

Pros

It is easy to enter payroll and new employee info. I like the publisher feature where I can customize reports and export them to excel.

Cons

Too many steps to see a report and I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone, specifically a General Ledger transaction report

Jennifer from Miss Management

Industry: Restaurants

Seamless HR resource and database

Pros

Extremely user friendly, everything in one place, able to customize views, permissions, reports, etc

Cons

Updates usually have glitches which require additional time to fix and roll out and it is web based so no internet means to access (the cons are so minor that they shouldn't even be mentioned)

Easiest payroll program to use

Pros

Time and Attendance is accurate and easy to use. In the event you have to make a change it is very simple to do.

Cons

Login needs to be streamlined so that once you enter your user name and login, it automatically goes to the password field rather than requiring another tab or mouse click

Megan from MBLB

Industry: Law Practice

Netchex is awesome!

Pros

Everything payroll, benefits, form filing can be handled in one place. I can print reports for reconciliation of benefits billing.

Cons

The Microsoft Azure clocking software they tried to force on companies that caused more work/damage for HR professionals. The double screen to sign in now.

Kathy from Fastway Chicken

Netchex keeps Payroll Easy

Overall a great payroll company.

Pros

I was very new to payroll and learning with Netchex made me feel very at ease. All payroll needs are available and reporting is right at my fingertips.

Cons

Scheduler has been in need of improvement for some time now. The mobile app also could use some upgrading.

Veronica from Associated Grocers

Netchex

We have been able to move our clients up to date with NetRecruiter and NetGuide. This has helped the stores in overall recruiting process. This has helped them stay current with forms etc. with NetGuide.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Hiring new hires is self explanatory.

Cons

Slow downs and web pages not loading correctly.

Netchex is great overall. There are lots of resources in all aspects of payroll and human resources.

Pros

What I like most about Netchex is that all of my files are in one place. All I need is internet access to be able to access any employee information and/or documents, from anywhere! I also love the communication with my awesome service team.

Cons

What I like least about Netchex is that I didn't have more one-on-one training with the software from a Netchex expert or in a classroom environment. I truly feel that I would've gained much more knowledge and less initial frustration/misunderstanding about the software.

Angela from St. Martin's Episcopal School

Netchex is always eager to help me with any question that I have. They are so knowledgeable.

We use this for benefits and payroll. It works perfect for us. I even had one of the service reps call me on a Saturday to answer my question because I was at work and needed help.

Pros

The website is very easy to use. It is pretty self explanatory on each screen. The payroll module is easy to learn and the reports are plentiful.

Janean from Spradley

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

Pros

The features of Netchex were very appealing. The timekeeping, employee services, and payroll seemed great.

Cons

The implementation has been the most terrible implementation I have ever went through with any company ever. There is 0 communication. There is 0 follow through. They do not make their clients a priority in any way. I would like nothing more than to erase everything we have done with Netchex and start from scratch.

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

The seemed on it... that was however not the case at all. They were also fully integrated with Netchex.

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

DEALERTRACK WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING PAYROLL.

Cloud-based payroll solution with excellent customer service support

Cost-savings Faster turn around on payroll than with our previous provider

Pros

Netchex has a very responsive customer service team. In fact, up until just a couple months ago, a real person even answered the phone when you called the main number. Payroll is cloud-based, with real-time updates, and lots of reporting, including self-customizing reports, to help with everything that goes with payroll.

Cons

The onboarding and recruiting/hiring features haven't worked for our business - they weren't a good fit for the volatility of the industry we're in. This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.

Tiffanie from Aunt Sally's Praline Shops, Inc

Great.

Pros

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Cons

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience