• Pros

• "The ease of use and the fact that it renders Google Jobs listings out-of-the-box (and has pagination to make sharing of vacancies on your website a lot easier)."

• "Its a very simple plug and play type of software"

• "The product is extremely easy to use and set up! For a software so powerful, that’s a huge plus! "

• Cons

• "There were a few visual theme customization options that I'd have liked to see, but I was able to customize what I needed by overriding the theme with code."

• "Not really a con but i will love to have more options for the backfilled jobs"

• "I wished the API was part of my plan, but you can upgrade to benefit from it."

Browse Niceboard Reviews

Jimmy from Superpath

A really nice out-of-the-box job board

Our job board is our primary revenue source. It's basically an e-commerce platform selling screen real estate. It's integral to our business and we've been happy with Niceboard.

Pros

I'm so glad we found Niceboard before building a job board from scratch. It already has all the features we need and they've steadily been improving the product.

Cons

We were a very early customer and bumped into a handful of bugs. Customer support was very responsive and everything has been cleaned up promptly.

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

We almost built this in Airtable but it would have required a lot of custom development work. Using Niceboard is way easier.

Amanda from AE Cooper Medical Ventures

Industry: Medical Devices

The Perfect Solution for A Streamlined, Elegant, and Effective Job Board at a Reasonable Price

I was looking to add a reliable, self-serve job board to my community website as a value-add to my members and was discouraged to find that most were either too expensive for my use case and/or were overloaded with features I didn't need or looked crowded and unsophisticated. I looked into having one built but that was going to take time and attention that I really didn't have for something that was not my main member benefit so I was pretty thrilled to discover NiceBoard. It was exactly what I was looking for - a ready made job board that looked nice and that I could have running out of the box, with my own domain, within an hour.

Pros

Niceboard's strongest benefits are that it's super easy to set up, intuitive for job seekers and job posters, elegant in design, and effective and reliable at a good price point. The developer is extremely responsive and the customer support is fantastic. I'm not really sure what more you could want!

Cons

Elegant and streamlined, this job board is purpose built and doesn't have a ton of extra bells and whistles. I think that's a good thing but others might want more integrations or built-in customization options. As is, you can customize some aspects easily, including custom domain and if you're so inclined you can customize more with code.

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

More economical, more streamlined product, easy set up, user intuitive.

Best value for money job board solution

I recently switched to Niceboard to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] an update. The auto-fill location filters, individual job pages, company pages and built-in blog are a nice addition to my previous (Air)Table2Site set-up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very responsive and helpful with setting everything up. Would definitely recommend Niceboard to anyone wanting to set-up a job board!

Pros

Cons

While some features and customization options were lacking when I first purchased Niceboard, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful to find workaround and keeps on adding new features every month!

Shade from Peacock Shades

So easy and simple!

Extremely easy and quick to set up!

Pros

Cons

I do wish there were more customization options but if you’re fine with the defaults, then that’s not a major issue.

Reasons for Switching to Niceboard

Niceboard does in a jiffy what takes many plugins and time to do in Wordpress - without the headaches of maintaining a Wordpress’s site!

The Quickest Way To Start a Job Board

Pros

It's super easy to start posting jobs with nice board. The new employer accounts feature was much needed and is a great way to get recurring sales.

Cons

Backfill jobs could use more sources and filtering options.

Launching a beautiful job board couldn't be easier...

Using Niceboard has been a pleasant experience. Setup and customization are quick and easy, and the documentation is written well. It offers all of the features that you would expect for a modern job board and is very competitive as compared to other job boards. I had a few technical questions and customer support was quick to respond!

Pros

From signup to launch, Niceboard has made the entire process easy and intuitive. I had my niche job board launched in a matter of minutes and was able to customize it to my liking in less than an hour!

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

I chose Niceboard because it was more affordable, easier to set up, and offered more features for the price paid.

Carsten from Design Buffs

Great off-the-shelf job board

Everything was seamless, the support is outstanding.

Pros

Super easy to set up in less than an hour and you can launch your job board within a day. Good customisation & monetisation options.

Cons

I wished the API was part of my plan, but you can upgrade to benefit from it.

Reasons for Switching to Niceboard

Needed something for an MVP and a quick launch

Masuk Sarker from Udemy

Niceboard feels modern, smart, convenient, and I love the look

I have an online course selling platform [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and to provide jobs to students, I was looking for this type of job posting service for a long time! and finally, I found Niceboard :) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very supportive and friendly. Hopefully, this company will go so far. If you're looking for an easy way to set up a good looking job board, then Niceboard should be your best choice. It's is easy to use, looks pretty good. I think niceboard is a good fit for anyone looking for a simple and no complex set-up.

Pros

Niceboard is very easy to use, simple looking and powerful job board software. Few things that i most liked: 1) Custom Domain + SSL 2) Integrated blogging platform 3) Fully white-labeled 4) Unlimited Email alerts 5) Live Chat Support 6) Job board customization 7) Unlimited Job Posting 8) Mobile fast theme 9) API Access 10) Multi-Language support

Cons

1) I am missing in-app messaging feature in between Employer and Job Seekers. 2) Employers and job seekers should signup in job board to post a job and to apply for any job.

Reasons for Switching to Niceboard

I switch from easy.jobs because in Niceboard there is No limit for job posting and no limit for employer. In Pro Plus plan everything is unlimited.

Nico from 26buckets

A jobboard that just works!

Added a new tier of service to my business! Easy set-up, beautiful look, it has all the things i need!

Pros

Easy usable and it just works for me. I can make it fully automatic, without any need for moderation from my part. Therefore, adding a new tier to my business without a lot of work involved! This is my greatest pro! Just try it out... it has c-name, stripe included, easy set-up, simple blog option, seo,

Cons

I just have requests no dislikes: - Missing dutch translation ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me that it is almost ready though). [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very involved which means that things get done! - Could benefit from more backfill options (Jobg8, ZipRecruiter, Jobs2Careers or Indeed for example. - Add more available payment gateways through stripe (for the european market, think alipay, ideal, etc, etc) - Customizable footer (gives more options)

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

I didn't think about adding something cool like this to my toolbox, but I am really glad I had the opportunity!

Shane from Gummy Bear Tech Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very well designed system, with great support

Very straightforward and the support has been excellent; we had quick responses and help for specific local issues (including currency) which has been extremely helpful.

Pros

Niceboard is very flexible in terms of setup, categories, types, locations and searching. The simplicity of no client or candidate login is awesome and overcomes many of the problems associated with running a job board. It's a very well designed system that provides good flexibility without complexity.

Cons

The full functionality of system maybe limited compared to some products, although it does provide a lot of flexibility for anyone wanting to make the most of it. However, part of the value of the system is the simplicity and ease of setup, deployment and operation.

Jignesh "Jig" from i9 Sports

Excited about its potential

Overall, I've had a good experience with Niceboard so far. I'm hoping they continue to reinvest in the software and over time, it can be an incredible tool for employers.

Pros

We purchased Niceboard as we recently completed our new website so it was good timing. We're a premier hotel management company and have a portfolio of hotels. We needed the ability for potential candidates to see job listings with details directly on our website. I like the functionality and ease of use for the software, but wish there were a bit more features. I do believe with the continued development of the software that it will prove to be an asset in talent recruiting & acquisition. The founder, Olivier, was very responsive & helpful when I reached out.

Cons

The experience is a bit clunky in setting up all the details such as location, job, description, and so on. Would love to have the ability to separate perks & bonuses presented in a special way rather than simply within the text of the job description. They DID NOT have the ability to use CName but did have a workaround to that.

imad from nocodepiper

don't build a job board anymore

Pros

I was building my own board and this cool deal came up. In fact, there is a job board and a blog inside to drive traffic. Great if you want an easy nocode job board pro - easy customization - custom domain with SSL - custom code for email list -custom code (tracking) -design is cool

Cons

Thinks to add in the future : - more backfill options needed - paypal ? or other payment method? subscribtions - other languages - Absolutely need upsell, downsell, packages (like remote ok) -Bulk job upload -API -maybe account to let the users fill their resume (another way to monetize the board would be that a recruiter pay to consult the database) hope to see some new functionalities in the near future !

Aryan from PaidProject

Name says it all - 'Nice'board!

Pros

I have been running multiple job groups/communities on facebook and i always wanted to have my own jobboard to compliment my communities. All the other jobboard options were extremely expensive (to the point of even being unreasonable), Niceboard is a great mix of clean, UI, ease of use, features and probably the most important factor for startups like mine - Right price. While the front end is easy on the eyes and simple to navigate, i am really impressed by the backend. The inside of the tool is quite neatly laid out. Also, special mention for the founder - the one man army who is extremely helpful and kind.

Cons

Not really a con but i will love to have more options for the backfilled jobs

John from OVI

Great inexpensive option for job boards with excellent customer service

So far this has been such a positive experience. I look forward to build more with Niceboard.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up. You don't have to be an expert to get this up and running. Customer service is absolutely incredible.

Cons

There are not as many features as I would like currently, however I know many features are in the works.

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

The pricing model was great and I believe the product will continue to improve. The customer service I received long before I pulled the trigger was amazing.

Nathan from Bitcoiner Jobs

Perfect solution to get going fast

Everything has been super easy to setup and manage and whenever there has been a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has resolved it rapidly while delivering great customer service. I was able to develop my portal and release it to my community within 48 hours which was mind boggling as I have had an idea for a community job board kicking around for months. It's affordable which is key for me as the project is free for my community. LOVE IT.

Pros

I love the ease of use, quick setup, top level customer support and confidence that the platform will continue to grow.

Cons

Data analytics and functionality, however this was not expected and I know it will develop and improve over time, so I have no worries or concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Niceboard

Speed, functionality and cost.

Michael from Scope Personnel

10/10

Incredible

Pros

- Super easy to use for a non-technical person like myself - Feature rich - Easy to use for users - Plenty of customisable options - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an incredible guy who was super helpful with my onboarding and is always on hand to help. Cant thank him enough

Cons

I mentioned a few features that would be great to have added to the platform 1 week later they are in the Road Map... cant ask for more

Features Customisable Olivier was approachable and wanted to help

Arin from Arin Williams

Niceboard is very nice

Overall, I find it quick and easy to use.

Pros

I love the simplicity. It's a simple job board with lots of features. Yet, the features aren't overwhelming because the admin dashboard is brilliantly designed. Great UX. The UI is basic but can be customized. Plus, the ads option and coupons feature are also big positives.

Cons

The UI could be improved with some templates or themes. I'm worried that my site can easily be replicated.

Simplest, Cleanest Solution Around!

Pros

Been using Niceboard for a few weeks now, and am really impressed: -Extremely responsive support and feature additions by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is incredibly responsive -Dead simple to set up and use, more features are on the way -Job board looks great and professional in like 20 minutes - better than anything else I've tried

Cons

N/A I do not have any cons to report so far.

Wakas from Pakistani Jobs Online

Amazing software and amazing service

Amazing service, and support from the team

Pros

I loved this software and comparing it with other job board software, I can see the potential this one carries. It's just so easy to use for admins and users.

Cons

There are no cons as of now as the software keeps on improving day by day.

Caryn from Excel Facility Management Group

Industry: Facilities Services

THe easiest way to start your online job board

Pros

Its a very simple plug and play type of software

Cons

nothing everything was easy for us and start a job board division.

Ivan from La Connexional

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Extremely easy to use & setup!

Took us less than 1 hour to setup and love that there is an integrated newsletter feature, as well as the option to have employers pay for a listing.

Pros

What I really love about niceboard is how easy and fast it was to setup. Our team could not afford the time to build a brandable job board similar to this one. Love how clean and smooth the entire experience is.

Cons

Not as many customizations available but that is not really an issue at all for our use-case.

David from Serial Marketer

Useful job board tool that's easy to set up

Pros

It took very little time to set up the job board with Niceboard. The software is very intuitive.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like to see, like easier customization, better job backfilling, and others. They are very quickly delivering on their roadmap though and very responsive to new ideas.

Clean UI, simple setup, fast

Quick and thorough customer service/response.

Pros

Super user friendly and easy to setup, feels modern.

Cons

I wish I could customize more text areas.