Niceboard

Niceboard Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Olivier is alwys on hand to respond to any DNS set up questions and has a commitment to develop the product features further, it's good now but it will be even better in the future."
  • icon"The people working on Niceboards are super friendly and are always responding in time. All our requests have been resolved within a day or so."
  • icon"I love the ease of use, quick setup, top level customer support and confidence that the platform will continue to grow."
  • icon"Data analytics and functionality, however this was not expected and I know it will develop and improve over time, so I have no worries or concerns."
  • icon"The language restriction - just one language per board. Niceboard does currently not support multi-language."
  • icon"Custom code block is a bit small and can be hard to read what you have added there. Some customization is hard to do, but it is all doable."

All Niceboard Reviews

Jimmy

A really nice out-of-the-box job board

Our job board is our primary revenue source. It's basically an e-commerce platform selling screen real estate. It's integral to our business and we've been happy with Niceboard.

Pros

I'm so glad we found Niceboard before building a job board from scratch. It already has all the features we need and they've steadily been improving the product.

Cons

We were a very early customer and bumped into a handful of bugs. Customer support was very responsive and everything has been cleaned up promptly.

Reasons for choosing Niceboard

We almost built this in Airtable but it would have required a lot of custom development work. Using Niceboard is way easier.

Jack

Niceboard: Great Software That Allowed Me to Build a Successful Niche Job Board

Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Niceboard. It has made building a niche job board into a successful website very easy. If you want to build your own job board without stressing about how you'll actually create it, I recommend you check out Niceboard.

Pros

Niceboard is extremely easy to learn and use. I recommend it to anyone that wants to build an online job board. The look and feel of the board is very customizable, it's easy to manage employers and jobs, you can add custom pages and blog posts to Niceboard, and do so much more. Plus, the customer support I've received from Niceboard has been quick and helpful.

Cons

Perhaps my only request for Niceboard would be to add a Zapier integration, which I'm sure they'll do at some point soon. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Reasons for choosing Niceboard

I felt Niceboard offered better features and benefits for the price of the software. In other words, I felt like I would get better value out of using Niceboard and a better overall experience.

Aatif Khurshaid

May 2022

Niceboard

Niceboard is a job board software which s easy to use and employers and publishers can use it to create job boards according to their requirements.

Pros

Niceboard is a job board software intended to boost productivity. It has a highly customizable and intuitive interface whic makes it easy to use. It is easy to earn and requires no compex coding. It is extremely SEO friendly which makes it very effective.

Cons

Te monthly payment plan for Niceboard isa bit high. Also it needs improvement in the field of data analytics and shoud be more deailed.

Jordan

Industry: Publishing

September 2022

So far so good!

Pros

I have been using this for about 1 month to setup a job board. So far there is no feature I have not been able to add, despite being locked into a SaaS tool. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very active in support and has helped be totally customize the board and fix any issues. The price IMO is a bargain, because if you get your board flowing then it will pay for the software with 2 or 3 posts.

Amanda

Industry: Medical Devices

The Perfect Solution for A Streamlined, Elegant, and Effective Job Board at a Reasonable Price

I was looking to add a reliable, self-serve job board to my community website as a value-add to my members and was discouraged to find that most were either too expensive for my use case and/or were overloaded with features I didn't need or looked crowded and unsophisticated. I looked into having one built but that was going to take time and attention that I really didn't have for something that was not my main member benefit so I was pretty thrilled to discover NiceBoard. It was exactly what I was looking for - a ready made job board that looked nice and that I could have running out of the box, with my own domain, within an hour.

Pros

Niceboard's strongest benefits are that it's super easy to set up, intuitive for job seekers and job posters, elegant in design, and effective and reliable at a good price point. The developer is extremely responsive and the customer support is fantastic. I'm not really sure what more you could want!

Cons

Elegant and streamlined, this job board is purpose built and doesn't have a ton of extra bells and whistles. I think that's a good thing but others might want more integrations or built-in customization options. As is, you can customize some aspects easily, including custom domain and if you're so inclined you can customize more with code.

Reasons for choosing Niceboard

More economical, more streamlined product, easy set up, user intuitive.

Great inexpensive option for job boards with excellent customer service

So far this has been such a positive experience. I look forward to build more with Niceboard.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up. You don't have to be an expert to get this up and running. Customer service is absolutely incredible.

Cons

There are not as many features as I would like currently, however I know many features are in the works.

Reasons for choosing Niceboard

The pricing model was great and I believe the product will continue to improve. The customer service I received long before I pulled the trigger was amazing.

Launching a beautiful job board couldn't be easier...

Using Niceboard has been a pleasant experience. Setup and customization are quick and easy, and the documentation is written well. It offers all of the features that you would expect for a modern job board and is very competitive as compared to other job boards. I had a few technical questions and customer support was quick to respond!

Pros

From signup to launch, Niceboard has made the entire process easy and intuitive. I had my niche job board launched in a matter of minutes and was able to customize it to my liking in less than an hour!

Cons

There were a few visual theme customization options that I'd have liked to see, but I was able to customize what I needed by overriding the theme with code.

Reasons for choosing Niceboard

I chose Niceboard because it was more affordable, easier to set up, and offered more features for the price paid.

Carsten

Great off-the-shelf job board

Everything was seamless, the support is outstanding.

Pros

Super easy to set up in less than an hour and you can launch your job board within a day. Good customisation & monetisation options.

Cons

I wished the API was part of my plan, but you can upgrade to benefit from it.

Reasons for switching to Niceboard

Needed something for an MVP and a quick launch

Matthew

June 2022

Easy to use, awesome software.

Awesome so far. I've had some odd requests and they've been handled immediately by Olivier.

Pros

It's so intuitive, and it covers all your bases. I'm not a 'tech' person, so this was perfect for me. Plus, the site looks super sharp.

Cons

No too much customization... but it's a job board, so you want it to be easy to follow, and intuitive for users (which it is).

Ryan

July 2022

Happy Customer

We're creating a niche jobs board for the health sector in Australia. Niceboard's developer has been super responsive and helpful as we were setting things up.

Pros

I like how simple the software is, and how easy it was to set up. It's customizable, and just works out of the box.

Cons

I've had no issues that the developer wasn't able to solve for me.

Erin

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Streamlined Interface with Excellent Customer Support

It's nice to be able to experiment with adding this board as a feature to an existing site centered around niche talent. I wouldn't have started a business based around a niche job board, but with how simple and fast Niceboard is to use and setup, it makes for a low-resource burning experiment. Time/energy are my most scarce resources and this package didn't eat up too much of either. If you're already running some form of community, I'd recommend temporarily adding Niceboard on to test out! It's a low-risk experiment with potentially high rewards.

Pros

I really loved how simplified the sw is from the administrator's side. I've been working with a lot of other software meant to be add-on, customer-facing services that have been maddeningly convoluted to launch, so the ease of set-up with Niceboard was a dramatic difference! The front end is clean and simple, and the appearance is professional. I have no qualms about charging for ads based on how it all looks. The newsletter feature and the easy Stripe integration were wonderful to see, too! I haven't yet made a sale, so I can't comment on transactions themselves, but the setup was a snap. I had issues setting up this board under a subdomain, but only because I'm an idiot - not due to any fault of Niceboard. The customer support I received included more patience than I deserved. ;-) And the responses were fast and intelligent, too. Really happy with the support. It's all running beautifully at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] now!

Cons

There are a few extra features I'd like to see. However, without them, this board still offers great value. I'd like to be able to price different kinds of postings differently. For example, I want to encourage temporary, freelance postings by offering them at a lower price than fulltime permanent. As it stands, I have the "featured" ad as one price meant for one job type, and the regular ad at a different price meant for a different job type. But a visitor could potentially use one for the other purpose, which means I have to manually police the board. The coupons I'm told are a new feature, so they have basic functionality. (And that's great!) But in the future, I'd love to see some more controls with this part, too. One could be the option to make a coupon good for a 1-time use, or a limited number of uses.

Masuk Sarker

Niceboard feels modern, smart, convenient, and I love the look

I have an online course selling platform [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and to provide jobs to students, I was looking for this type of job posting service for a long time! and finally, I found Niceboard :) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very supportive and friendly. Hopefully, this company will go so far. If you're looking for an easy way to set up a good looking job board, then Niceboard should be your best choice. It's is easy to use, looks pretty good. I think niceboard is a good fit for anyone looking for a simple and no complex set-up.

Pros

Niceboard is very easy to use, simple looking and powerful job board software. Few things that i most liked: 1) Custom Domain + SSL 2) Integrated blogging platform 3) Fully white-labeled 4) Unlimited Email alerts 5) Live Chat Support 6) Job board customization 7) Unlimited Job Posting 8) Mobile fast theme 9) API Access 10) Multi-Language support

Cons

1) I am missing in-app messaging feature in between Employer and Job Seekers. 2) Employers and job seekers should signup in job board to post a job and to apply for any job.

Reasons for switching to Niceboard

I switch from easy.jobs because in Niceboard there is No limit for job posting and no limit for employer. In Pro Plus plan everything is unlimited.

Shane

Job Board Software at its Best

Pros

I've tried a few of the other Job Board Softwares and nothing compares to Niceboards offering You can build a clean looking job board in about 15 minutes, the UI/UX is the best on the market and the appsumo deal which is now gone was a steal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is alwys on hand to respond to any DNS set up questions and has a commitment to develop the product features further, it's good now but it will be even better in the future. Highly recommend!

Cons

Annual Job Packages are needed , I believe they're on the roadmap

Better product and price

Best value for money job board solution

I recently switched to Niceboard to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] an update. The auto-fill location filters, individual job pages, company pages and built-in blog are a nice addition to my previous (Air)Table2Site set-up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very responsive and helpful with setting everything up. Would definitely recommend Niceboard to anyone wanting to set-up a job board!

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that it renders Google Jobs listings out-of-the-box (and has pagination to make sharing of vacancies on your website a lot easier).

Cons

While some features and customization options were lacking when I first purchased Niceboard, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful to find workaround and keeps on adding new features every month!

Craig

Modern, Clean, Easy To Use Job Board

Very positive. Both the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Niceboard and its software are easy to deal with.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, fits well with the look I'm going for that resonates with my market, backend is very easy to use, categories and sub-categories are set up well, built for mobile, loads very fast even with a 1000+ jobs on it, constant updates and improvements added on