What are Odro users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Odro software through verified user reviews

• icon"The quality is good and to have the ability to record and send conversations/ interviews is a great feature."
  • icon"It helps separately yourself in the marketplace by having a separate approach - plus is a great tool for follow up on emails or previous phonecalls."
  • icon"The ease of use is brilliant. I am not good with learning new technologies but this was so intuitive and a joy to use."
  • icon"My inability to make the most of it due to hardware limitations on my end."
  • icon"Some people have struggled getting connected to it, and sometimes there's audio problems. But that would all depend on the user using it."
  • icon"Connection problems a lot of the time, and a lot of clients find it difficult to buy into it due to me dealing with Sales people who what to meet people face to face."

Browse all Odro Reviews

• Have you used Odro and would like to share your experience with others?

Great addition to our Recruitment processes

Really pleased Great tool, Clients are really impressed We have incorporated already on all our recruitment processess

Pros

Easy to use (training didn't take long ) and you can start using straight away Our clients are impressed with the solo interview option we have incorporated in our shortlists. It has been very useful

Cons

Nothing I could think off right now. Some candidate weren't very keen in doing the solo interviews

n/a

Reasons for switching to Odro

There were some additional features like the solo interview and shortlist and quick use

The Best Business Decision I Have Made Since Starting Digitalent

Amazing experience overall. We now use Odro in every area of our business. We use it for candidate sourcing, business development, winning retainers and exclusivity, interview preparation for both clients and candidates, client and candidate video testimonials that we can then use for marketing and advertising purposes, staff training for new and existing team members who are all based remotely. The support is fantastic and it is great that Odro listen to your feedback and suggestions for improving the system and then take action to improve. It really is the best decision I have made as the leader of the company since the business started.

Pros

The ease of use of the system is undeniably good. Using Odro is really at the very heart of our business strategy and has changed everything about the way we do business. It also allows us to pursue of dream of building a team of Recruiters who are 100% distributed and working from any location because it takes away the need to do recruitment the 'old school' way by having the snazzy office, restricting your client base to a local geography and inviting candidates into your office to interview them in person.

Cons

As a one or two man band and a startup, it was a big leap of faith and a little bit of a risk to have to sign up to a 12 month contract straight off the bat without ever using it in practice. As a startup still finding it's feet financially, flexibility was paramount in the early days so I could appreciate if small companies like Digitalent would be scared off by the price point and lack of flexible approach to signing up. That said, because we put Odro at the centre of everything we did it quickly proved a profitable decision.

Reasons for choosing Odro

Ease of use. User Interface and also dealing with a Glasgow based support team tugged at my heart strings a wee bit!

Reasons for switching to Odro

Spark Hire was crap! The UI was terrible. The support team are based in a different time zone in the US. I ended up acting like tech support for every candidate as they had to take 19 steps before even getting into the interview room. Horrendous experience and very time consuming!

Oliver

December 2021

product average, cowboy salesman

Desperate to shake you down for as much as possible, dodge questions that would stop the sale from happening. Will do whatever they can to keep you in the contract even if you are not using the product.

Pros

You can personalise the product and put your branding on it.

Cons

It is hugely overpriced for what it is, you can easily use Hangouts for a fraction of the cost

Tegan

Industry: Broadcast Media

Won and secured new business after 2 day of using Odro!

My overall experience from Odro could not be more positive. After only 2 days of using the software I had won new business with a company I had been trying to break into for a while unsuccessfully. Many clients and candidates have given great feedback and it has brought my business forward dramatically. Furthermore, it is very simple to use. I struggle with technology and always panic a bit when there is something new to learn. This was a totally different experience Amanda's enthusiasm and training, including the Ordro 15 meant that I got to grips with the product quickly and was able to launch straight in. Many clients and candidates have said that they have never been approached like this before and it's great to be different.

Pros

The ease of use is brilliant. I am not good with learning new technologies but this was so intuitive and a joy to use. I didn't have to experience the normal frustrations of getting to grips with a new technology before seeing the fruit.

Cons

I would like more detailed analytics eg how long was a video watched for. Also at the end of the working day sometimes the software slows down.

Reasons for switching to Odro

My business director told me to! But this software is SO much better!!

Simon

Game changer

Can't recommend Odro enough. It allows me to approach businesses in an innovative, more engaging manner and provides a great platform to demonstrate my personal brand and experience. The video shortlisting is a great feature and has been well received by clients and candidates alike.

Pros

Easy to use, great interface, multi-functionality, has been great from both a business development and time efficiency perspective. Brilliant customer service / account management team, literally everyone I have spoken with has been really engaging and very supportive.

Cons

I haven't found one yet! If at some point you can find a way to get captures to appear on LinkedIn invitation requests that would be a massive plus point! One other suggestion would be to allow the interviewer to record themselves asking the questions for the candidate on solo interviews, giving the feel of a two way interview rather than the questions just popping up.

Reasons for choosing Odro

The customer service and superiority of the product and its many features.

Tim

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use and so far a very effective BD and Candidate attraction too

It is early days for us as Odro users but so far it has solved the issues of how much time it would take to create, embed and send videos to clients and candidates. Volume is key and Odro saves an enormous amount of time for us and presents the videos far better than we previously could

Pros

Easy video conferencing and messaging tool. The chrome application for Capture especially has massively increased the speed and volume of video content we can get in front of candidates and clients

Cons

Initially the web hub interface was a little unclear as to what recordings were stored were but we soon worked it out

Reasons for switching to Odro

It was ok but had no video conferencing and the features were a little basic

It's not for me

I haven't really had any benefits from using the software. It also isn't good for those who don't like being infront of the camera. I don't get many messages back from using the software especially compared to written messages.

Pros

I can see why some users may find a benefit of the software, it has good functionality and recording quality and an easy to use interface. It's good for a personable approach when contacting a couple of people or someone you have been in contact with before

Cons

contacting a lot of people at a time using this can become tedious and time consuming. After looking the conversions between sending written messages and odros, I have better conversions from cold message to lead from written messages. Personally I would like to receive a written message as I can read it in my own time, go back to it and re-read. I'd find it annoying having to do that with a video.

Good so far... getting better

Results will vary. Odro will talk to businesses about how they believe you can get the most out of their product; but of course, it depends on your market, country and so many other factors. Taking away the 'opinion' of what Odro can do as a sales tool and to talk about its functionality, I think it's good, but could be great. If they added tools to edit the video (better than the basic snipping), then this could be used for so much more. I can imagine recruiters using it to release a lot more video content on LinkedIn for instance.

Pros

It's easy to use, especially now each consultant has a room assigned to them, rather than having to book them.

Cons

Would be great if it had a lot more features. Much better editing, able to overlay subtitles, sound editiing etc.

Odro Review

Pros

It allows me an avenue of engagement that is much more different to the one that our competition are using

Cons

I find that at times it is not always the easiest software to use and sometimes the quality is questionable

Works well and are leading the way

successful and effective once there is an initial buy in

Pros

easy to use and the little add on / magic buttons are awesome, making it easier and quicker to send a video!

Cons

you can spend lot of time on videos making them just right

Jonathan

Odro for Training

Overall very positive, other than the screen sharing on one monitor and occasional freezing or lagging I am a big fan.

Pros

Ease of use by far! I lead to US onboarding and initial training at Meet so use it quite often and being able to have new users just bookmark the link in other offices from day one understand that is where they go for all meeting is very helpful. I don't have to waste time constantly creating and sending new meeting links.

Cons

The screen sharing when you don't have two monitors. It can be a bit annoying and even when I share a tab, I then have to leave the odro tab and can't see who I'm speaking to and what they can see. sometime being a problem because graduates are not sure what they are looking at and wont speak up if something is frozen or if there is an issue.

Skype stinks.

Becky

Industry: Executive Office

Bringing recruitment into the 21st Century!

Pros

Odro and Capture has a variety of features which I've received incredible feedback from and won clients' and candidates' trust and belief. As a business, it works extremely well as our USP! Thousands of new recruitment companies are created every year so the more we can stand out the better! Candidates find it easier to meet with me and mean I can meet with all of my candidates no matter where they are, we've even done some overseas video meetings!

Cons

There has been times where I have had difficulties with the recordings but luckily there is a great technical team on hand. What we do need is the Magic Button on outlook to work for ODRO recordings as well as Captures.

Craig

Experience using Odro

Overall it has been relatively positive and a good addition to our offering. It has helped with bringing on new clients and definitely adds value to what we offer. Most candidates have been positive out video interviewing and the clients have enjoyed watching them. The thing we have slightly struggled with is embedding it into our existing candidate engagement model as we rely heavily on InMails and with the thumbnail not appearing for Captures we are relying on candidates clicking on a link which I know people will be weary about.

Pros

It's pretty straight forward to use and I like that there is no software to download for the clients or candidates. With a decent internet connection, the video recording is great and simple to use and we have had positive feedback from the clients we have used this with.

Cons

I was under the impression when I took the software that the Captures work in a LinkedIn InMail which they do to a degree, i.e. you can post the link, but unfortunately the thumbnail doesn't appear which for me is one of the big sells of the Capture as people are less likely to click on a link versus a thumbnail.

Reasons for choosing Odro

I preferred the company ethos and to be honest, I was under the impression that Captures worked with InMails.

Andie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely useful for interviewing but can it can be promlematic with some browsers and s/w levels

Great for interviewing candidates and easy for them to use. I it useful having the different named rooms as each consultant can have their own room.

Pros

Ability to record and ease of accessing.

Cons

Won't work if someone has not got the right permissions, wrong software level and sometimes it is doesn't like the browser on certain phones.

Reasons for switching to Odro

There was no ability to record on Skype at the time.

Kirsten

The Future of Recruitment

10/10. At first I was hating the idea of being in front of a camera and talking to people but now that i have done it, I noticed a differnce in calls made to people i had sent captures to opposed to a direct cold call.

Pros

I love how personal it make interacting with candidates/clients. Being able to put a face to the name definitely helps. Moving desks very recently to trades and labour I havent used ODRO in about 2/3 weeks and just been making calls and feel a huge difference. Once I find my feet i'll e straight back on to sending captures.

Cons

There isn't anything . Its fast, simple and easy for the candidate/client as well.

Lindsay

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I would be lost without ODRO

I love the brand, i love watching the business grow, the people are so friendly and if i ever ring in I forget that I actually don't even know you or haven't met you, I just feel like i know you all? Sounds creepy. I like it though!

Pros

It's so quick and easy to use it plays to my strengths (as in its the next best thing to a face to face) Can make it so personal its just dead sound...INNIT?

Cons

Ummm sometimes it glitches but i think that may be a problem our end so nothing really?

Elizabeth

Slightly disappointed

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fab from the start and the support team have been great. I like the idea and when its works well, its fantastic. Perhaps because we cover more rural areas in Sussex where the signal isn't the best, that why we have had issues, although also had signal issues when people in an office at work. If it wasn't such a cost, we may keep it, but we haven't made ROI from the service unfortunately.

Pros

When it works, its easy to turn on and use, also, easy to send the link to candidates stating "just click this button".

Cons

We have had several issues with signal and buffering, loss of sound when interviewing candidates. I know its been their side more than ours, but its been almost half our videos have had issues. We have explained that we have video interviewing software to our clients and that we can send them a link to the video interview we conduct with our candidates - but not one of our clients has taken this up. :-( They all said it sounds nice, but they prefer the profiles we right based on our interview and recommendations and they want to do f2f interviews themselves. We haven' achieved ROI on our investment in the Odro technology. The video we have created for linkedin and our website was done via our Apple iPhones as our subscription to Odro didn't allow for that functionalists. Also, as we use Mac's and the Mail and Safari apps rather than Chrome, we can't use the software.

Reasons for choosing Odro

we didn't. we use to use Skype and FaceTime.

Aline

Industry: Medical Devices

Good Feature, Room for Improvement

Pros

I like the software as a tool to get in touch and the "intimacy" it allows in everyday business. Also, the Capture function is easy to use.

Cons

It is not really compatible with a lot of other software and platforms we use/ you can only send links but no previews. E.g. on LinkedIn, Bullhorn and Xing, only the URL will be shown to the receiver- BUT there are a lot of people who will not click on links from people they don't know. In general, I have only gotten (great) responses from people I have already been in touch with or who were told before that I was going to send a video. The interview function does not work with a number of our clients because their internal protection software won't allow them to log into the meeting rooms.

Maria

Odro for Recruitment

Easy to use, multiple uses from streaming an internal meeting for colleagues not present, to video interviews, one-way interviews and meetings. Really handy, easy and a great tool.

Pros

This software has really proved useful for me whilst carrying out interviews with candidates, as the ease of the software means almost everyone can use it without any form of "tutorial". Also I like the fact that in solo-interviews I can add the CV of the candidate next to their video. This looks really polished when sending across to hiring managers.

Cons

Almost all of my recent candidate videos have been rejected on the first try due to "possible quality issues" which can be frustrating for the candidates as the second time recording, all goes through fine.

natasha

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

simple and straight to the point.... just like Odro!

amazing! staff are supportive, passionate, knowledgeable with a humble approach.

Pros

ease of use no downloads Simple, little training required Good quality videos

Cons

limited MI function and "cutting"/sorting of data. some clients struggle to access it due to security/virus software unable to add subtitles without further software

Eugeniu

ODRO is VERY GOodro

great platform, great way to separate yourself - already has been of a great value to me - in opening doors with hard to penetrate clients - which also came with public appraisals and cheerings about the approach. So, I love it.

Pros

Cons

Hopefully will not become a downtrend on LinkedIn - where in the future people will start ranting the use of it with something along the lines "can we please stop this video spam now" - that I guess might be the case if it start becoming used in a wrong way. but every success comes with haters. it's not a cons is just a "I hope it will not be the case"

Isabella

Fantastic for screening candidates

The time spent pre-screening candidates across multiple divisions has greatly reduced as a result of using the live interview feature. The only challenge has been encouraging staff to use the software, but Odro have supported us as much as possible with this and it is more of an internal challenge

Pros

- So easy to set up and use, no installation or account needed for the candidate/client - Amazing support team who are always super quick to help, really knowledgeable, and absolutely lovely

Cons

- The fact that you can't download your captures (although I believe this is being amended in a future update) - The current reporting format - the ability to download the MI report in CSV or Excel format would be really helpful

Odro Review

Pros

Odro is very easy to use, and my candidates have even complimented the software when using it. The videos are often clear and you are able to record meetings which is extremely useful.

Cons

Occasionally I have issues with candidates accessing the link.

Great 10/10

Pros

Easy to use love the interface and product

Cons

Nothing i find wrong with using ordo....

Ryan

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Odro is brilliant if you use it correctly

Loved it, won me tons of business and can't speak highly enough about it

Pros

it gives me the chance to get my personality across and add some humour

Cons

Nothing at all Maybe occasionally the videos might freeze (that's probably down to our internal connection)

Odro