What are OfficeAccord users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using OfficeAccord software through verified user reviews

• icon"OfficeAccord made this extremely easy to implement, their team is very responsive and quick to fix any issues that came up."
  • icon"Really enjoyed the way it improved the team dyamics."
  • icon"The ease that I am able to get information to our employees that do not have internal email address, and when you select the text it goes out to them within an hour."
  • icon"As we already have an exisiting tool for the registration and all the products, we don't really know how difficult it could be to integrate our tool with OfficeAccord."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like about OfficeAccord."

Browse all OfficeAccord Reviews

• Have you used OfficeAccord and would like to share your experience with others?

Karina

The only community centered tool on the market

Pros

Most HR tools focus on analytics and admin features that do not support community building. Office accord provides that space and more. The company wide feed encourages engagement from across all departments, transparency and ease of onboarding new employees, whilst surveys and events allow the fostering of an inclusive culture.

Cons

The platform is constantly improving and implementing better design as well as functionality.

Margaux

Amazing tool to improve communication in the community

Excellent experience with a really flexible team, always avalaible to improve the product according to the needs of the business. One of the best product to improve the connection, the engagement and the networking within our community !

Pros

* Easy to use * Possibility of customizing the product * Flexibility of the team to listen the needs and to offer a customized solution * Many ways to push the communication within the community * Possibility to communicate and coordinate the registration for events * The possibility to have just one tool with all the options we need to communicate with our members in a coworking space * Amazing way to get our community to know each other and to interact not only by chatting but by organizing excursion, participating to events with the same interests or to find an opportunity to work together on a project

Cons

As we already have an exisiting tool for the registration and all the products, we don't really know how difficult it could be to integrate our tool with OfficeAccord... To be continued!

Reasons for choosing OfficeAccord

* Flexibility of the team * Customization of the product according to our needs * Many ways of increasing the interaction within the members * Facility to integrate with different existing systems

Ashley

Great way to collaborate!

I love it and everyone in the office loves it! It has brought us together as a team, it was not difficult to learn how to use at all and the Office Accord team was extremely helpful getting us all set up, educated with the software and running smoothly, they were quick to answer any questions. We were looking for some to be like our company's social media and I don't think we could have picked anything better!

Pros

Great way to communicate throughout the office. It helps employees collaborate and participate more in office activities. Like when we were planning our Christmas party, we sent out a survey of 3 different options to see what the majority preferred to do. You can ask colleagues questions quickly instead of running to the other side of the building. It's a great place to make office announcements. This has brought our office closer together and built stronger employee relationships. It keeps everyone in the know. I love it!

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like yet in this software. It is so simple to use and navigate. We've been using it for about 8 months now and I have only gotten positive feedback from all my team members.

Dimitri

I like it!

Excellent customer support

Pros

Very easy to set up. Really enjoyed the way it improved the team dyamics.

Cons

There is some room for improved UI but OfficeAccord mentioned their upcoming release will enhance the design.

Stacey

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

We created our community here!

The most difficult thing about my job, is getting perfect strangers to speak to each other in person. Not everyone has the confidence to start a conversation with the person next to them. Then we have this software that highlights people in the community that have the same hobbies as you or conversations where a group has organised an activity, or someone is asking for tips on a project or looking for a collaboration etc .. Through Office Accord, the introductions between our members happen easily and naturally. My overall experience - It makes my Job easier!

Pros

We create a lot of conversation topics to get people started. Show events and the buy and sell tool is extremely popular. We already had an app, our members can book and manage meeting rooms - Everything was integrated very smoothly and the switch was barely noticed.

Cons

Everything is extremely transparent and easy to use and I can make use of every tool available. I love this software, there´s nothing I don´t like about it.

Reasons for choosing OfficeAccord

Because the other products didn´t quite have everything that we needed, one of them always missed something - Plus, the Office Accord team were super hands on and were able to resolve any queries or even bespoke create/implement most suggestions that we had - and as far as our members see, it´s our brand, with our logo!

Ruta

Industry: Executive Office

Perfect office community space online

Pros

I loved how easy the Office Accord was to set up, use, and modify according to our needs. It´s very user friendly and the team needed absolute minimum instruction on how to use it. I love the design and functionality. Categories are fully customizable and it looks like our own platform rather than something we purchased. It´s not a ¨one size fits all¨space, but a very personal platform where our team interacts on a daily basis. Feels like at PPPA team now we have our own personal social network where we interact and bond with ease. Love it!

Cons

Didn´t stumble upon anything negative yet

Dawn

Positive Employee Experience

I normally wouldn't give "rave' review but I will have to say that I am very pleased with OfficeAccord and out of the many companies that I have partnered with to implement something new this will be at the top of my favorites. When first deciding to chose this product they seemed to have an answer for all of our questions and a solution for each of our issues.

Pros

OfficeAccord made this extremely easy to implement, their team is very responsive and quick to fix any issues that came up. We were looking for a way to connect and communicate with our employees that would be easy for even the most computer illiterate employee to navigate and this solved that issue. This is more than a communication tool it helps my employees connect to their benefit sites immediately, answers common questions asked daily, announces events and frees up much of my time that would be spent directing employees to the correct site. This is a good tool to increase employee engagement.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I particularly don't like and if there is something that it doesn't do or would like it to do, the OfficeAccord team will work to find the solution.

Shauna

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Office Accord review.

Pros

The ease that I am able to get information to our employees that do not have internal email address, and when you select the text it goes out to them within an hour. One thing that impressed me the most was the text capability in case of bad weather. I will be able to reach my employees right away so they do not find out when they get to the plant/office.

Cons

When I message people if it about the work anniversary or birthday or welcoming them to the community board, it does not flag it right away. It is after I send them a message again it states that a message had already been sent out.

Sara

Office Accord to Enhance Employee Experience & Engagement in Sm/Mid-Size Businesses

Overall Office Accord provides an unparalleled opportunity for leadership to communicate with employees and for employees to communicate, building community, with each other. It is even more important than ever that our employees feel connected and engaged and Office Accord provides that solution.

Pros

The ability and flexibility to communicate to employees, educate them on company offerings and activities and foster an environment in which they can communicate with each other, with HR, and with leadership. Additionally simple and efficient implementation process was a huge bonus.

Cons

The most challenging thing is just understanding how it is similar/different to existing products and how it can be used to compliment and differentiate from existing platforms.

Reasons for choosing OfficeAccord

Office Accord really isn't comparable to other products because it compliments, enhances and combines what other products do in isolation. Office Accords ability to integrate and compliment is why they were selected.

Gary

Critical response to Covid social distancing

Pros

OfficeAccord is the perfect solution to community building during mandatory Covid-19 social distancing conditions. My colleagues and I especially appreciate the technology's ease of use, user-friendly design, and non-intrusive nature. It's always there for us to connect with each other but it does not push unwanted Slack, Twitter or email at us. What a great product. I understand Harvard is using it and I predict that many more universities will be following their lead.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about OfficeAccord.

Community In A Remote World

It's been fantastic to see how far the product has come and the clean UI and responsive team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make them a joy to work with.

Pros

I love the way that you can organize all of our local and remote employees to build online community in the organization.

Cons

I would love to see more features focused on remote communities, I don't know what those are but a way to build culture when the company is distributed.

Rex

Best Notification System So Far

Pros

OfficeAccord sends out notification whenever there are any new posting or updates. It is easy to add postings, update user profile, see who has responded to postings, and easy to access anywhere with my phone or computer.

Cons

I can't say there are any real cons to this software. It works so much better than our old system of trying to keep our members notified with traditional email.

Carolina

OfficeAccord is great!

Pros

It is very complete and intuitive at the same time. Coming from a coworking industry, I realize how important it is and the real value added when you can actually implement a virtual Community. People need to stay connected and it really gives many advantages. Office Accord allows you to do so in a very easy and intuitive way and it is very complete - I didn't think it was lacking any aspect of a virtual Community and how to control it!

Cons

I didn't think it was difficult to use - I would say the opposite actually I think it is easy to integrate in the business

OfficeAccord