All OnTheClock.com Reviews

Amazing Software

Emma

Retail

Reviewed April 2018

I love how convenient this software is for my employees to use and for me to access their data.

PROS

I like the ability to limit where my employees can sign in online. This allows me to make sure remote employees are actually at work when they clock in.

CONS

I would like to make it easier to get to the basic login screen for my employees. They often have to go to the more detailed home page first.

Hello Emma, Thank you for the kind review. Here is the link below that will take your employees directly to our employee punch site. https://www.ontheclock.com/time-clock/ You can save it as a favorite on your browser. Also, we offer a widget/button for you to install onto your website for easy employee punching. The instructional link on how to install this is below. https://www.ontheclock.com/Add-A-Punch-Clock-To-Your-WebSite.aspx Hope this helps! Have a great day! -OTC Team

Replied May 2018

Lissette

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

OnTheClock is a good software to integrate with other payroll solutions

PROS

Integrates with Gusto (my payroll solution software) Employees can easily track their time and PTO requests

CONS

The PTO requests are not so obvious on the management side. There's no pop-up or obvious warning that lets me know someone requested PTO. I would have to be conscientious to go into the PTO section and see if anyone did.

Reasons for switching to OnTheClock.com

Because Gusto's time tracking is not as good.

Hi Lissette, thank you for your valuable feedback and generous review. Have a great day.

Replied May 2022

Courtney

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2018

User friendly!

For a small business, the cost is very economical.

PROS

The cost, very economical for a small business. Customer service employees are very nice, but still need some training in knowing all functions of the software. Nice to be able to get a hold of a real person so quickly though.

CONS

Kind of archaic compared to the latest software out there. Visually it could use a few updates and would be great if you could see how much pto you would have for a future date.

Hello Courtney, Thank you for the review. Due to our company growing we recently hired additional Customer Support Reps who are still in training. We apologize if this has caused an inconvenience for you, but I can assure you that they will be up to speed in no time when it comes to knowing all the functions of our software. You will also be happy to hear that we are currently in the process of updating our website as well. Regarding how much PTO you have for future dates is located under the PTO tab, then select Current PTO & Requests, and from there you can see all employees' PTO info. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-753-5999. We appreciate your feedback, and have a great day :) -OTC Team

Replied July 2018

Kai

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Great for small businesses!

We have not had any problems that we needed addressed so far.

PROS

I appreciate the ease of use. Requires little training for staff and very cost effective for the small busness!

CONS

So far we have been pleased. No complaints.

Reasons for switching to OnTheClock.com

We wanted an online version that would be easy for our virtual assistants. I am happy we did especially during covid.

Hi Kai, we are very happy to see how easy you find our time clock software to be! Have an awesome day!

Replied January 2021

Joey

Photography, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Ease Of Use Is A Plus

Time management, specifically with part time and contract workers.

PROS

This product is very user friendly for both employees and administrators.

CONS

Everything has been fine for us with this software. We did a test run on a few competitor platforms and that made it easier for us to make the decision to stay with this one.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

te offer of a wide selection of time management as well as leave accrual.

Hey Joey! We appreciate the amazing feedback!

Replied February 2022

Sam

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Co-owner of the business

Very please with it's use and assistance when needed. We are a small company and we will grow and have more users.

PROS

It's easy to use and understand. If I have an issue just a phone call and it's easily resolved. This was refereed to us by another company using this product.

CONS

I have found no real issues or complaints.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

Referred by another company and user of your product.

Hi Sam! Thank you for such a kind review. We are grateful to have you as a user of OnTheClock's. Have a great day!

Dan

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Simple, Yet Powerful

This software has allowed me to speed up the processing of payroll, and to administer payroll remotely from the job site.

PROS

The login for staff and administration is simple and quick. The amount of customization is incredible, and more and more features are added frequently. I appreciate being able to export to QuickBooks Payroll using OTC's free converter.

CONS

For the price and ease of use, On The Clock can't be beat!

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

On The Clock was just easier to use, and the free trial gave me the confidence to try it.

Thank you for the great review, Dan. Have an awesome day! -Tim G.

Replied August 2020

samuel

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Total Networx, Inc

Very positive. We needed a solution for PTO requests, approval and tracking. Also PTO accruals. This systems works very well for us.

PROS

PTO request and approval process. And PTO tracking.

CONS

Reporting features. Some navigational aspects are a little confusing for employees.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

Because it suits our needs. This system allows us to post hours in the future and we could not find another system that will do this.

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your feedback and kind review. If your employees ever need assistance navigating our time clock system, we will be more than happy to assist them. Have a great day!

Replied April 2021

Brian

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Great software...very easy to use

PROS

It's very easy to understand and to use. Quick to learn

CONS

I can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

Price and ease of use and month to month (no contract).

Fontella

Reviewed November 2017

System is easy to use and great price!

Simple system to track hours and paid time off.

PROS

Tracking of PTO and how easy it is to make a adjustments and corrections if someone misses a punch or forgets to punch in.

CONS

I am getting what I need from the system and do not have any cons. The only thing I can think of is I wish I could link it to my payroll company and have the hours go right into my payroll.

Hi Fontella, Thank you for the great review. We are always so happy to read reviews like this. Have a great day! -OTC Team

Replied November 2017

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Amazing Software

We had a time clock system that didn’t integrate with QuickBooks in anyway. Not only have we been able to make our payroll process more efficient, we’ve been able to dial in to gain information over our staffing and what is required.

PROS

I switched to this software about a year ago for many reasons. First there were some integrations with QuickBooks to help us make our payroll process more efficient. I love that we can create “jobs” for employees; it’s really helped us to see how we’re going with staffing. I also LOVE their customer service! Anytime I’ve ever had a question or needed help, they do so right away!

CONS

I wished it directly linked to QuickBooks but that’s it!

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

Pricing and what was offered.

QuickBooks Integration

Hi Sarah! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We would be more than happy to assist with your QuickBooks integration. Please contact us at 888-753-5999

Replied January 2022

Furniture, 2-10 employees

My 2nd and last time clock system

With the Punch IN and OUT alerts I am able to monitor my jobs without logging into the clock system to see when people come and go.

PROS

1) Its user friendly. 2) As the admin and payroll reporting person, it simple for me to get the info I need to report the hours to payroll company. 3) If I need to edit employees times, I can do it in a few steps. 4) I really like that it will alert me when someone punches IN and OUT.

CONS

1) It would be nice if the system would not combine the total hours in a bi-weekly cycle. I like to look to see who is getting close to OT each week. 2) during my busy time I have to hire a staffing service. My employees start their week on Saturday. The Staffing Service starts their employees on Sunday. So I have to have 2 separate accounts to track their time. I wish I could combine the 2 accounts so I can see both at the same time. Not a huge deal.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

It was cheap and easy. Other companies gave me a lot of features I did not need.

Reasons for switching to OnTheClock.com

I needed to upgrade to a better system and the software and hardware was above 3k. It did not make since why it cost so much for less than 10 people.

Hello David, Thank you for the great review. We recently released a new feature that alerts you when employees are approaching overtime. You can set this to alert you at a specific amount of time before they will hit OT. Here is a link for you to learn more: https://www.ontheclock.com/A-Time-Clock-With-Overtime-Alerts-.aspx

Sue

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great Time Clock Solution

I really love the ease of use of this software and have implemented it in two other companies I work for.

PROS

We had tried various time clock machines that failed to work consistently and then I found this software and never looked back. The customer support is superior. Easy set up, super reasonable pricing and it has all the features that my company needs.

CONS

Not too long ago they did a "face lift" to the format of the website and I liked the format of the Time Card page before the face lift.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

Loved that it was US based and we could talk directly with the developers if needed. We wanted to get rid of hardware that kept failing and loved that it was cloud based and had GPS tracking. Also, of everything we've tried in the past, it was the cheapest solution and far exceeded our expectations.

Reasons for switching to OnTheClock.com

The biometric fingerprint scanning system always went offline and we are a 24 hour facility and couldn't have a system that kept failing. We tried several other systems prior to that and none worked consistently. We never have a problem with OnTheClock working.

Hello Sue, Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Replied November 2019

Louie

Printing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Absolute Amazing

It has allowed me to save so much time each two weeks with figuring out my payroll for my staff. Plus it has cut out the dishonesty of some employees, who would add time to their time cards, previous to this system.

PROS

I love that I was able to get rid of my paper time cards, employees cheating on their times when they would log in and out, and it keep track of the total hours for me, instead of me having to figure everything out every payday, I run one simple report and input that info into my payroll manager.

CONS

The only issues I have, that are the time accumulator that is supposed to help me track sick time, etc is not working correctly, however I have not attempted to contact tech support yet. Also the other thing is, we are in Arizona and we do not change times, but some of my employees show up in the reports and hour off from the other employees and we have been unable to get all of our staff on the same time zones, even though we have configured the settings correctly. Otherwise a great product.

Thank you for the review! We will have a representative contact you so we can assist you with tracking your employee's sick time. -OTC Team

Replied August 2017

Terrie

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2021

On The Clock - Very Effective For Our Team!

I really like it. It's awesome to look at "timecards" and see how many labor hours are being charged daily, weekly, etc. No surprises when we do payroll like when we used the Google calendar.

PROS

I like everything about this product. Before we used on the Clock, we used the Google calendar to keep track of everyones hours and it was extremely time consuming to run reports, etc. On The Clock is extremely easy and our team members rarely (I mean really rarely) experience any problems with the app!

CONS

I do have difficulty remembering how to "add" a punch if someone forgest to clock in. I wish there were an icon on the dashboard to do that. I should remember, but for some reason, I find that hard at times.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

#1 was price; #2 was easability of use.

Reasons for switching to OnTheClock.com

Because our company was groing and we needed a real "system". This has worked really well for us! Thank you!!!

Hi Terrie, thank you for your valuable feedback and generous review. We would love to help with how to add a punch if need be. Feel free to contact us for assistance. Have a great day, OTC Team

Replied January 2021

Jared

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great cost-saving alternative to other time and attendance options

As a startup, I am leery of long-term contracts. This is a very nimble software.

PROS

Low cost and flexibility. Also, no long term contract.

CONS

New PTO years can sometimes be cumbersome to begin.

Reason for choosing OnTheClock.com

No contract, low cost, flexibility.

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Jared. If you ever need assistance with the PTO feature then please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day.

Robin