• Pros

• "I loved the user experience and the way it allows you to measure progress on goals and responsibilities. The way that makes the info available it's a great value for the organization"

• "It is easy to use and delivers on some of our core business concerns around performance management. "

• "I've used this software to record our office's 360 view. We werr quite satisfied with it."

• Cons

• "None. Simple, does what it says. Not Insights problem, but coaches need to stay on team to keep the monthly conversations going or process could morph to inaction."

• "No cons. Pretty happy to use this software every 6 months."

• "Too many fields, it has , less fields and more precise feature, need to have less feature and great quality."

Browse OpaConnect Reviews

Nancy from BPM LLP

OpaConnect is the tool I've been looking for!

OpaConnect has given me a great framework for documenting conversations. This ensures that all parties are on the same page and provides employees with very clear expectations and outcomes.

Pros

I love OpaConnect because it allows me to communicate regularly with a team of consultants who all work remotely. I can easily see what projects they are working on, it helps guide our conversations so they stay on track, and is an easy way to tie individual goals and responsibilities into the bigger picture. OpaConnect allows me to set deliverables and expectations that are clear and provides a structure for more regular, meaningful conversations.

Cons

I would like to see OpaConnect more integrated with my Outlook calendar. While it does place the meeting on my calendar, I don't have insight into open timeframes for both parties when setting up a new meeting.

Jessica from Homebridge

Performance and Feedback Cycle Refined

Overall, Insights still feels like the right tool for our organization. Things move to quickly to wait for annual evaluations and the interface is simple yet still captures the importance measures of the job. We are glad to be using it and excited to see how cultural will change the more it is used.

Pros

Insights combines and simplifies the performance and feedback cycle. Mission and vision, values and behaviors become regular topics of conversation. using the system is far easier than doing rigorous annual performance reviews. Clicking the buttons fun and easy. It is structured but allow for a lot of commenting which is very helpful. Not intimidating to use.

Cons

Since I already meet with staff weekly, sometimes the monthly meeting feels too frequent. We are not there yet but would like to use the system to tie into compensation. It would be good for the system to have a built-in way to do that.

Reasons for Choosing OpaConnect

Simplicity over ADP which felt like more of the traditional models. Not as gimmicky as Reflektive, which almost didn't seem like a serious tool, #1on1

Katie from howard brown health

Easy Reviews

Overall, I enjoy the softwar and think it is an easy and consistent way to connect with people.

Pros

I like that it tracks feedback month over month; I like that its very user friendly.

Cons

If you click out of a comment before saving, you lose the entirety of the comment. It's also hard to navigate between comments on a review.

Lauren from Nisum

Feedback On Insights Jan 20

Overall I would say the software was launched (opa Connect) too soon. I felt like the deliverable was a 'beta' and we were working through the kinks as a customer rather than a usability team. The software has grown but there's still kinks that should have been addressed before anticipating that managers would be using this tool for quarterly reviews. I'd like to see much more dynamic product management, prioritizing fixing some of the above mentioned items, so that the tool could become seamless and therefore more productive. Further, I'd like to hear that UserGroups were invited to try the improvements in a test bed or similar activity. Prove to me that your standards are high and that you value my time as a customer.

Pros

I like the fact that the software is fairly 'light' in that the user interface isn't terribly heavy or requiring of multiple steps to complete a task as do many other programs. Also, I appreciate the different tact of Behind, OnTrack and Ahead as it introduces a fuller conversation - which is ultimately the end goal.

Cons

1) Completing a quarterly review and not having the individual employee review actually complete; bouncing back saying it wasn't done and sending out alerts to mgr and employee. 2) Displaying all the archive information when doing quarterly reviews - introducing visual clutter 3) Ease of finding simple things - last quarter's information 4) Syncing with calendar; Once a quarterly review was set and moved in laptop calendar, the EOY review didn't reschedule as expected. 5) Comment box has no line spacing - which looks like a uni-blob 6) Goals and responsibilities cannot be copied for next year 7) Formatting in the comment box beyond line spacing

Carol from Howard Brown Health

Overall Like it

Overall, it makes performance reviews and check-ins much easier and user-friendly

Pros

I like that it is simple and fairly easy to navigate - I like the goals function and the overall plan of the 1:1 concept. I like that it stores data so you can complete a performance review (have not gotten there)

Cons

I had a period of trial and error, and ended up creating a brand-new performance review for a staff member because they had not completed it before we "met'. It was a one-way workflow; it would have been nice to know this. I also had another error message that would not let me complete my review with my staff, and it took three days to hear back from support. Not crazy about scheduling a review before I work on it, but that's not a deal-breaker. All in all I like it and look forward to using it as a great performance tool.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Hi Carol, I apologize that it took us so long to get back to you. I'm going to look into that as it is not our practice to take so long. I'm glad you are using the tool and we are looking to change the way you can make changes to your review after you have finalized it. Thanks for the input, Kirsti

Aaron from Howard Brown Health

Cost Effective and Easy to Use

Great customer service and a high-level if support with the rollout.

Pros

Cons

I don’t like that the 360 feedback tool isn’t anonymous.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Thanks Aaron, really appreciate your review and we will add your comments to our product roadmap. Have a great weekend, Kirsti

Alaa from Howard Brown Health

Simple, efficient, secure

Pros

-Costumer service was great when my appt crashed -Secure, done through the company

Cons

-app crashes sometimes -no feature to save numbers

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Thanks Alaa, I appreciate your comments and we will look into the issues of the platform crashing.

Leticia from Howardbrownhealth

review

Pros

I like that we can see the shout outs for the company. We can also see the responsibilities we all share.

Cons

Didn't allow me to copy /paste information.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Hi Leticia, thanks so much for giving us the feedback. I'm wondering where you are having a problem with the copy and paste function. I'd like to get that fixed for you. Please let me know so we can get that addressed. Have a great weekend, Kirsti

Cynthia from Howard Brown

User Review

Pros

It intergrates into other systems I use at my company.

Cons

The Performance review is not nuanced enough.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Thanks Cynthia, we really appreciate your feedback. I would be interested in getting more of your ideas about how we could be more nuanced. Any chance you would be willing to have a quick call to discuss? Thanks so much, Kirsti

Jose from Howard Brown Health

Insight User

I started using this software about 9 months ago when our job switched over to this system for our employee performance evaluations. It's been very helpful with communicating goals and scheduling one-on-ones with my manager.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and user friendly.

Cons

None that I have come across as of yet as a user.

JENNIFER from KIDS' COUNTRY

Pretty great tool to have

The honest feedback has improved- everyone is on the same page of goals and expectations which are set by employees. The measurements are the best part because the employee defines them and the manager holds them to the employee's own standards- there's no misunderstanding of standards. Coming to a final rating is great because there's no discrepancy as to what the outcome of your goals/progress is- this is crucial in pay for performance models. We were able to successfully roll out pay for performance raises using Insights.

Pros

I like the connection between team members- we can see how each person/team is contributing to our 5 year Strategic Plan. I feel the layout is very helpful and self explanatory (for the most part) to new users (i.e. what to write in the empty sections). The shout-outs section is a nice addition for team morale and recognition. I like that the process allows for managers and team members to be on the same page about progress- we utilize this system strongly in our Pay for Performance model that determines pay raises each year. I like the physical documentation of goals, growth, setbacks and feedback. I like that feedback can be requested at any time, from anyone in the organization. Staff love the man throwing confetti at the completion of things!

Cons

Archiving goals was a little tricky when staff moved from one site to another (had a different manager previously than at the time of archive). I had a previous issue with final ratings not showing up, although we pushed the celebration man button at the end of our meeting. I'm not sure how (or if i can) to delete notifications i never completed and are now old (someone requesting 360 feedback but it was a mistake) It can be timely to enter all information/request meetings/send notes back and forth, especially for new or older generation users. It can take away from the face-to-face time.

Stacy from Kids' Country

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

OpaConnect revolutionizes the evaluation process at Kids' Country!

If you are looking for a paperless, clear, simple and transparent solution to employee engagement and evaluation process woes, look no further!

Pros

Kids' Country has struggled with the formal evaluation process for many years. Lack of time, an employee base that does not access technology regularly, and the disconnect between frontline staff and organizational initiatives are just some of the challenges we faced. Once we completed our strategic planning process and determined that employee engagement, recruitment and retention were key opportunities for us, we began to look for an alternative to the formal process. OpaConnect has been a dream come true. The system has taken what used to be a scary, complicated and laborious process, and created what is now something our staff look forward to. The system clearly makes the connection between front line staff's goals to our key strategic initiatives. It also allows for more consistent and casual conversations regarding staff performance versus the dreaded annual meeting. Employees are empowered to keep notes and tasks documented within Opa to talk about with their supervisors. "Shoutouts" allow for anyone to celebrate colleagues for any reason. The behind, on track or ahead rating is simple and easy to understand. The transparency regarding goals and initiatives across all levels has also created a new found trust at Kids' Country. The customer service support has been phenomenal. I've provided quite a bit of feedback in the form of features that would be helpful and all of it has been heard, considered and much of it was implemented! I cannot speak highly enough of OpaConnect!

Cons

The reporting function is slightly behind where I'd like it to be but I know that they are working on solutions for that.

Venkata Subramanyam from Nisum Consulting Pvt Ltd

Insights

It is good so far. I liked it

Pros

We can ask review from any of our colleagues. We can get clear feedback from supervisor. We can schedule one on one from insights itself with peers.

Cons

Notifications after completing review would be added.

Vivek from Nisum

Feedback Review for Insights

We use for performance evaluation and setting up 1:1

Pros

1. I was surprised to see the number of features provided for performance evaluation. It was good to see a different section for Goals and Responsibilities. I like the feature where you could request for a 360 degree overall. 2. Clear Separation of concerns for "Me", "My Team" and Overall Company

Cons

1. The first and foremost is the SSO with Okta which almost never works. 2. It would be better if we are allowed to express free text while writing our goals which at this moment is restricted 3. It's filled with lot of features but then one has to explore by spending an enormous amount of time playing around with it. For example, I was trying to do performance evaluation for my team and it did not clearly show me where and how to give point on a scale say(1-5) 4. It would be nice if we have a pop-up with a recommendation on what to do next as when I am done with a topic. (Example if an employee fills in his goals, then encourage he/she to the next steps for setting up a quick 1:1 with his/her manager. There is a lot of scope here to explore which will improve the user experience

OpaConnect Great for Alignment & Transparency

Overall I feel that OpaConnect has brought a level of transparency to what we are focused on as an organization and how we all align to the strategic objectives. The tool has also decreased the administrative time of the "review" process as the meet and prep processes are simple and straightforward, which encourages and sustains better conversations between managers and employees.

Pros

#1 favorite component is the "meet" functionality. The pre-meet or "prep" is a great tool for both employees and managers. #2 Fav: Employees can easily align their goals to company strategies creating the elusive line of sight and the tool allows everyone to see how the collective organization is trending toward those strategies. #3 Fav: Core Behaviors (aka values) are included in the review or "meet" process. It keeps them front and center and creates a space to discuss how they are lived (or not) by the individual.

Cons

My only con is the back end. Set up is easy but reporting is challenging. The support team is SO open to customer feedback and share their roadmap so I know this is one area that will see improvement in the near term. From an end user perspective it's pretty easy, clean experience.

Steve from Holden Moss Knott & Co., CPAs & Coaches

Employee engagement that flows naturally, easily.

Everyone is happier (other than "C" players who need a new home). Record-breaking year for our firm, partly attributable to Insights.

Pros

A simple process hides incredibly powerful tools to encourage rhythmic conversations around responsibilities, goals, and metrics - that you develop together. Every team member wants, needs, and deserves to know how their performance is to be scored. They score themselves, their coach scores them, and they come together to discuss. Beautiful solution to poor execution, not living cultural values, and not getting goals met by lackluster execution.

Mounika from Nisum

Good site for industrial growth

Pros

It has more feature to describe an employee

Carlos from Nisum

It's easy to use but notifications can be better

I'm using it to measure the progress of my team in achieving their annual goals

Pros

Cons

The notifications when setting up a new 1:1 can be better, right now it doesn't allow me to select available rooms from my calendar, and the reminders are not sent to my email as frequent as they do in Google Calendar

Marvella from 99designs

Insightful

My overall experience is ok. It is neither the best or worst tool that I have used, to set goals. I do use it because I have to, it is not something i prefer to use. I would use this more if there was an option to change the look/ template. I am constantly looking at my calendar throughout the day and week. So maybe making a calendar template with editable lists would be great and if you can sync certain events with your calendar.

Pros

I like the admin feature and the changes over the course of the last few months. Making changes and sending invitations on my own are great.

Cons

It was hard to understand the 3 areas behind, on track, ahead. This was hard to articulate and understand for roles. Less analytical roles that could not provide numbers and data. I am an overachiever, so I want to be ahead, but when explained to me what being ahead required, its not feasible with most of my goals. Also, some fields go unused, because I may not know the tasks and individual dates and/or timeframes.

Overall Good App

good

Pros

all the features which are very helpful.great app

Cons

frankly nothing .all the features are good and easy to use

Lucero from One Community Health

Insights is great

Pros

That is can be public or you can set it as privet and not everyone will see that.

Cons

There is nothing so far that i don't like.

SHARAN from Nisum

My review which came from bottom of my heart

level of hierarchy that shows was great

Pros

I am a user of Insights convey this to people how easy to use and it helps you in tracking your goal and each and everything where all our superiours tell how to improve the work what kind of things are they expecting from you and the progress of what you are doing.

Cons

it would be helpful if notification is sent on a daily basis on track of our work

Arul from Nisum Technologies Inc

Very good tool

Its very good tool to get the performance review of each and everyone with proper manner and it is very useful to get review of other and get notified what needs to be improved, what went well and next.

Pros

To get the performance review by 360 degree format with out missing any details from both manager, teams and self review. It would be very helpful to understand all the points from all of them

Cons

Least like part is keep on creating and archiving the every years goals and responsibilities . This can be changed once year end review done it should automatically archive for last years one.

Adi from Nisum

My exprerience with Insights

Good

Pros

I am using this is for goals updates and getting the feedback from my managers

Cons

It is easy to use and more over it is a user friendly tool

Osman from Nisum

Great app!

Given the nature of our job, we don't have much time to do touch base and follow up on career path and goal achievement. This app gives us an easy way to address this and helps us open the conversation to a broader spectrum of discussion and issue address.

Pros

Simplicity and easy to use. Great for following up and setting realistic goals and asses them

Cons

All good. Haven't tried other apps to make a comparison

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Osman! We are glad Insights gives you the opportunity to review and discuss your career path and goal achievements. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. -The Insights Team

Srinivas from Nisum Consulting Inc

Very useful

It's a pleasant experience.

Pros

It's easy to use and provides all the required parameters to evaluate the performance.

Cons

It should be responsive and mobile device compatible.

Anais from Howard Brown Health

Tracking my goals has gotten so much easier

Pros

I really like that it allows me to track my professional goals and have my manager support me throughout. The software is built so it forces you to create SMART goals, and therefore there isn't room for vagueness. Before insights, I didn't really set professional goals with set metrics and I think this has really enhanced my professional career and given me more longer term vision.

Cons

I think there are certain features I don't use, like the 360 feedback for others around the company, but now that i have created goals that involve other members of the company, it might be something I use more often. I would like for there to be an option for more comments/notes to be written for each 1:1.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Thank so much Anais, we are really happy to hear how you are using Insights. And, we will look to add more room for comments.

Srikanth from Nisum

Easy to use for frequent 1-1s

Its a very useful system for keeping track of the team's goals and keeping them on track. If weighted goals is not a required criteria, you can certainly go for it.

Pros

Rating system is simple Setting up meetings & sync up with calendar.

Cons

1. Weighted rating of the goals is not available. All goals are weighed equally, which is not practical. 2. Consolidated rating is not there. 3. Rating for the responsibilities doesn't make much sense as you have goals set for tracking and rating. 4. There are some navigation issues, can't browse through goals one after the other to approve them. Team page doesn't come up after we approve a goal/ update something.

Ritesh from Nisum

Excellent product for Employee productivity management

Employee engagement and yearly performance review

Pros

Good front end interface detailing goals and responsibilities. easy click to functionalities allowing to add/edit items. good options to perform manager employee review.

Cons

more options to add details about goals/responsibilities. comments section doesnt justify the detail capturing option.

Sagar from Nisum

Useful software

Pros

The employee appraisal system can be improved a lot by using this software.

Cons

Some times the server gets down and the web page is slow.

Sagar from Nisum Consulting Private Limited

Insight Review - QA Perspective

Pros

1. 1 on 1 with your manager can be scheduled with great ease 2. Goal and Pointers looking pretty good in form of percentage bar 3. Easy to navigate across different areas and notify all people in your organisation about your activities

Cons

1. Goal setting needs to be improved, System should allow user to set custom goals 2. Representation in Percentile bar form does not give actual numbers, System should provision a number format to show user where they are seating currently

Rahel from BPM's Options4Growth

Ties together values, strategy, priorities

Appreciate this tool immensely!

Pros

I love how this allows managers and employees to have the discussions they need to be having, about not just tasks, but also overall company goals and organizational values. If every workplace used this, it would be a very different world!

Cons

The user interface isn't as streamlined or as clean as one might hope for. It's also not so easy to use with alternative input devices (voice recognition software, or with keyboard instead of mouse).

BabuRajendraPrasad from Nisum consulting pvt ltd

Excellent Employee Review Tracking Tool for any organisation

Based on given rating employee can improve them selfs to showcase the new technologies, new skill sets.

Pros

It helps to improve the employee review skill by tracking them monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly. Like we can fetch the provided feedback in excel and other formats. finally its useful to improve employee skill setting up the goals as per monthly and so..,

Cons

very useful to track an employee and provide proper feedback from organisation end, so far so good.

Gwen from Howard Brown Health

Insights is easy as 1, 2, 3

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is! As a supervisor it really helps navigate team goals and professional development.

Cons

I dont have any issues with software. I am actually enjoying using it.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much Gwen, we are so glad you are finding Insights helpful and easy to use!

uday from Nisum

User Experience

Pros

This app is providing a platform to keep the rating up to date and it's transparency to the user and the administrator.

Cons

it's keeping all the data but it's not systematic. I would like to suggest if you make a systematic way, that would be good.

Amber from Howard Brown Health

Insights

insights can be helpful but not for personal information

Pros

I am able to connect and explore when needed, accessing and routing information

Cons

There are several features missing and could use a handful of new information

Ramaraju from Nisum Consulting Private Ltd

Review for Insights

Pros

this software is easy to use and user-friendly.

Cons

unable to categorize the goals based on quarters.

Ian from Kids Country

Collaboration and Initiative.

Effective means of communication.

Pros

Easy way to connect and collaborate with co workers in the organization.

Cons

Sometimes important things that you don't want others see. They can see it anytime with your co- workers.

manjusha from Nisum Technologies Inc

Appraisals on Insights

8/10 Its fine , no much issues

Pros

Ease of usage , everything is self explanatory without much guidance also we can do

Cons

We donot know the next steps until done with the current step. Where we are in the appraisal process should be easily known to users

Nagarjuna Reddy from Nisum Technologies

Effective Review Tool

Pros

Providing on time Feedback to the resources Scheduling One-One with the associates Requesting 360 feedback

Cons

I did not use setup as admin as we have admin to setup this.

SUNITHA from Nisum

Excellent tool for reviews

Wsa able to communicate with our managers and record the meetings and reviews

Pros

The way it connects managers and developers interactions

Cons

Process is bit difficut,the preparation process

sandeep kumar from Nisum technologies inc

Provide edit button for goals and resposibilities

Pros

this software is really easy to use .

Cons

It would be really helpful i we have a delete button for goals/responsibilities as our responsibilities change every year

Maggie from och

Receptionist

Reaching your goals

Pros

super easy to use, love the how you plan for your goals

Cons

There really nothing i dint like at this point

Project Manager

Awesome!

Pros

It allows me to work with my team that works remotely

Cons

I would like this to be able to work with Outlook.

Ryan from Kids' Country

Great features but missing some simple functionality

The program works well as a system to help create and measure goals for employees.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use if you are a capable technology user and has lots of features.

Cons

Some simple features are lacking like the ability to delete goal if you realize that there was an error. you have to either edit what you have or archive it and can't just get rid of mistakes.

Sumara from Howard Brown Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

It's fine.

Pros

This platform was straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

It's not related to any merit/performance raises in salary, so I'm unsure what the purpose of us using it is.

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Hi Baig, thanks so much for sending this review. I'll make sure to let the team at HBH know about your question about connecting this to merit and raises (but not share that it came from you directly). Thank you again,

Karen from Homebridge

Work performance

The benefits to this experience is being able to be critical of my own performance and what i need to do to grow in my performance. I am basically responsible for my myself and my work. I have the option on what I need to improve in or continue to improve.

Pros

I like that I am responsible for making my own goals and that I follow through with it. Sometimes it's hard to grade myself on my own performance, but with this software I am able to see where I am a an employee and where I am in my performance.

Cons

It was hard to understand the software, but mostly, because it was not something I was use to. I am just use to my supervisor doing all the work and I just accept the performance report.

Waqas from Nisum

Feedback

Good

Pros

Ease of use. Iser friendly interface, workflow enabled

Cons

Slow response some time and sometimes page refreshes pretty slowly

Tashara from Howard Brown Health

A look at insight

Good.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the feedback and reviews for performance.

Cons

What I like least about insight is the prepping for meeting. It seems pointless.

Reasons for Choosing OpaConnect

My company choose

Response from 20/20 Insights

Replied September 2020

Hi Tashara, thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to give it to us. Have a great weekend, Kirsti

Vyasraj from Nisum

Insights review

I am satisfied with the usage and current features. I have included some suggestions in the "Cons" section which I think would be helpful to increase the ease of usability.

Pros

The goal setting, the meeting setup and the responsibilities are all good features which we use regularly. A google calendar invite is automatically added and that is good for remembering.

Cons

I have to navigate back to the home page of my account to add my next goal/responsibility. I think add a goal/responsibility button or navigation has to be made available on the page once we add a goal and we should not navigate to the home page every time. I am hoping this is clear to understand.