OpenSimSim

Last Reviewed

February 19, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• This software is very easy to use and makes managing my schedule and giving up and picking up shifts a breeze. And it's free!

• I love the fact that I can easily change my availability and that I can see everyone working with me to make changes if need be. It’s super easy to request off and keep myself organized.

• Cons

• There was nothing that I didn’t like about this program. It was awesome!

• No cons as of yet. Have to really use this software a lot more to realize if there are any cons. Love the app so far.

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)