What are Oracle Taleo Cloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Oracle Taleo Cloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"Loved the ease of use for all users. Very easy to train new users and self explanatory as far as navigation."
  • icon"Best ATS with Great features. Very helpful to release the offer and maintaining the database of the candidates."
  • icon"The ease of use was my favorite thing it had going for it. It took a little time to get used to but now it's a breeze."
  • icon"Very poor UX and design. Feels very traditional and lacks modern features."
  • icon"I literally had to redo the entire process to change an offer if I sent it out incorrectly. It was missing an edit function."
  • icon"Auto-fill is sometimes inaccurate or missing information. Some more work could be done to make this process more intuitive."

Browse all Oracle Taleo Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Oracle Taleo Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Dennis

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Recruiting? It's Taleo!

It is very great in organizing the recruitment efforts of every company. If you want to have a great applicant tracking system, I suggest use Taleo!

Pros

Taleo is our applicant tracking system. As a database, it helps us keep track of all job openings, applicants, JDs, and the dates they all happened. Taleo helped us to have good organization in our recruitment efforts. It is very powerful that we can see if an applicant applied to us previously, what position they applied for, and what was the outcome of their application.

Cons

I think the social sharing portion is a bit unupgraded. There is also no preview of how the sharing will look like so we still manually share it on social media sites, and this is taking some of our precious time. I hope Taleo incorporate social media sites such as FaceBook, and Instagram, and if they do it, I hope they have a great template and photos as well.

Buy what you need

What I did learn is that it is totally up to your company to buy all the bells and whistles and functions that will help your team win at recruiting. If you get the right package, you have a pretty awesome program.

Pros

Enjoyed that Taleo allowed for e mails and print letters to candidates. Also, that it has the capability to link with Lawson HRIS, background services and other necessary programs.

Cons

There were some actions that once you completed the action there was no way to stop it or recall it or change it. I literally had to redo the entire process to change an offer if I sent it out incorrectly. It was missing an edit function.

Merry

Capture your employees and improve performance with taleo

With that tool we can track the complete data of the employees, the staff and all the information, input and output, tasks and reports, in addition to having a separate use for the human resources department, and in this way perform the complete control of the service With new income with a fresh and complete database, I use it mainly to take control of tasks and employees in my charge in the marketing and finance department, and I collaborate with the control in the human resources department, and simply It is a wonder, it is flexible easy to apply and extremely comfortable, department heads can eliminate all the paperwork of their employees in one day and have a more orderly database and easily locate all records, thanks to this system we can keep more order within the department at any time, no doubt Oracle always takes the lead in all its services worldwide, regardless of the co This is well worth implementing at any time.

Pros

There are many positive aspects within this system from the versatility that it has in several departments, although its strength is the human resources system where it includes tools that allow you to even register and maintain control of each employee of the company without losing control or losing data, and in this way have more control over the information of the postulate profile, experience, skills, performance, training, and career of human talent, facilitating the evaluation of each person individually, until maintaining actions to keep up to date with each task and reports of the other departments and keep up to date each activity carried out by your subordinates effectively and completely, by having the complete data of the employees entered in case you only perform a search system to keep current employees online and graduates and know their current performance, so evaluate better if your work meets the req standards ueridos or should be helped to improve.

Cons

The point against which you will notice more within the platform is that it is very difficult to handle, and to learn its use, most of the Oracle systems come with an encrypted system or a language that is not intuitive for users, so this generates a great disadvantage in the product, it is complicated to understand and the reports at the beginning must be configured if you want a quick print, it does not have a previous sample so you may spend a lot on storage space while testing to achieve the ideal alignment, the platform does not It is dynamic, it is not intuitive, you will need a long working time to be able to work and adapt to its management, the implementation can be long and tedious, however I think it is well worth going through all this since the advantages are much greater , and is an excellent internal operations system for your company.

Fairly good ux

Pros

From a candidate perspective it's easy to apply and track progress of an application. Taleo is huge so it's likely they will have engaged with the product before anyway. So despite the branding being different, the look and feel will be familiar to them. Recruiters in the back end can also move people through workflows fairly easily and their experience can be tailored to something they are comfortable with.

Cons

Takes a long time to set up, the customer success team are excellent in helping you do this but it does require a strong knowledge of systems and tech to implement and run.

Thomas

Taleo ATS

Pros

Taleo is an easy-to-use ATS that allows the recruiter to effectively track candidates that have applied for a role or were previously considered for a separate recruitment process. The recruiter dashboard allows the recruiter to have a high level overview of all vacancies as well all candidate applications in process. Requisition notes are easy to update and the user is able to pull a report & export into excel.

Cons

The general look of the Taleo dashboard can seem quite 'busy,' and 'clunky.' Other ATSs on the market seem to be more slick.

Tiffanie

Taleo for Recruiting

My experience with Taleo was middle of the road. I think it's good enough, I wouldn't tell everyone to buy it but it does the job.

Pros

Taleo was the first ATS I used and I thought it was very easy to learn the ins and outs. It wasn't an overly complicated platform and if I needed to find a candidate or process it was very straightforward.

Cons

Taleo is not the most robust system. You're not going to get all the bells and whistles and it's not going to be the tool you rave and tell all your friends about, but it gets the job done and it's fairly intuitive. Sourcing for candidates is very difficult though.

Lily

I utilize Taleo for full-lifecycle recruiting

It captures and organizes a huge number of applicants

Pros

Taleo is relatively easy to use and has a broad range of functionality. It is also extremely customizable.

Cons

The user experience leaves something to be desired, it feels outdated. Taleo is not particularly intuitive, and needs stronger integration with other HR systems

Sandeep

Very bad experience

Pros

Look and feel is good but the features make the look and feel become worthless.

Cons

Its very hard to manage the candidates and keep track of who applied. Its even more hard to quickly give feedback for a candidate

Elizabeth

Industry: Machinery

Good Tool for Performance & Recruitment

Pros

I liked the fact that you can use it to manage employees performance and understand how they are doing day to day with the evaluation tools available

Cons

I did not like the different pages and the transition from one page to another

Maintain Jobs and position control list, and applicants

used to post jobs for the college, review applications, to send offer of employment, and onboard the hires

Pros

I liked being able to set-up specific forms for the specific classification of employee. I liked having everything in one place for for the recruitment cycle, the job posting, applications, and the HR forms required after hired to initiate the onboarding process is very nice. You can upload contract and have applicant sign electronically to agree and maintain its records all in one place.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints the system was fairly easy to use.

Jilyne

SO Many Better Options

Pros

I have used both Taleo Enterprise and Business Edition. Enterprise used to be the gold standard for a global organization in my opinion, and was first to market with functionality. The ability to add candidates to folders and pipeline in the system, and get reporting was ahead of it's time. Unfortunately following the Oracle acquisition of the product it has had few updates and is now like a 15 year old used car - it will get you were you want to go, but not in the most seamless, comfortable way possible compared to the Ferrari's on the market today. Their customer support used to have me waiting SIXTY minutes to speak with someone. It was terrible, and we ended up switching our ATS because of it.

Cons

The system is now full of dead ends, because their technical team seems to have placed band-aids on system problems rather than taken more time to find permanent fixes. They charge for everything if you want to make configuration changes, and won't let you do it yourself so you have to pay them.

Carolyn

Taleo Applicant Tracking Tool

Pros

Taleo gives an abundance of information so you can tell exactly where the requisition is at in the process. They have a 'History' feature that details out all of the dispositions the recruiter selected and shows the status updates for the applicants and requisition. Taleo is easy to navigate to find requisitions and applicants. It also makes viewing easy by having separate categories for 'current requisitions' and 'all requisitions'. You can easily sort these to get to the requisition you are looking for.

Cons

Taleo has a reporting feature we use for our FCC audits. These are more difficult to build, as it has so many features built in, trying to decide which features are most relevant to the report you are create can be a challenge. Once you create a couple of reports, you start to learn the language of features and it becomes easier building reports

Candace

It's an "ok" ATS

It definitely has some great features. But I was once I am done with a candidate instead of leaving a note for myself to go back in and follow up, I wish I could set a reminder in the system. Would be nice.

Pros

I've been using this ATS for a little over 6 months. I love mass statusing and electronic emails such as turndowns that go out, without me having to send additional correspondence.

Cons

Sometimes it goes so slow and I can't have it open in more then 1 window unless I open it in another browser.

It helps me to keep track of everything in the same place

I can track employees on the same platform. It helps me to keep track of everything in the same place. the ability to accelerate our incorporation process and create a positive first impression. Employees can eliminate their new employee paperwork before the first day, speeding up production time.

Pros

It is very functional, excellent price, easy to use, easy to learn, it is great to work with it. Makes sense. Logical. It has a good board and design. Easy to see.

Cons

It is very difficult to navigate in it. It lacks a dedicated representative for technical problems. Slow responses It is very strong but sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. It has many different features that need tutorials or training.

Milfred

Oracle Taleo Cloud Service one of the Best

Excellent we recommend it.

Pros

Oracle Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service is a software that allows us as an organization, specifically to the Human Resources department to systematically evaluate and compare the individual experience, skills and competencies of internal and external candidates to apply for the positions that are available. It is very useful because it allows us to encompass the entire Human Resources process from the recruitment, selection, hiring and compensation of personnel; as well as maintaining control over information on the profile, skills, training, experience, performance and career of human talent, facilitating the evaluation as to which person with the best profile should be considered for each particular position and who may have the best performance.

Cons

Taleo is a system that manages talents, but lacks payroll control, occupational risk prevention, attendance control.

Basharat

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overall: I've been using Taleo since 2 years now, and it's the easiest to use and to navigate.

As a corporation, we were looking for a recruitment software and candidate management system that could safely store all our business data. Taleo certainly delivers on this front! It's an easy-to-use/user-friendly software with great customer service to back it up. I do recommend this product for businesses with 10-10,000+ employees who are looking for a cost-effective way to manage their recruitment process.

Pros

Easy to learn, user-friendly, great functionality and tools, excellent customer service & customer training.

Cons

Professional Services work- There is an opportunity to do customization to the product but would suggest waiting to see if needed. Customizations are usually where you will have issues when something breaks. The core product is always working but automations is where you may see failures.

Twila

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Taleo - old school HRIS

Unfortunately, Taleo did not work for our environment as our configuration was not suitable for our recruiting environment. It definitely can handle process and checks/balances in the recruiting workflow but wasn't very dynamic is storing/sorting/cultivating candidates.

Pros

Taleo is definitely geared to large enterprises with data storage needs. The integration with financial software is well established.

Cons

The architecture is very restrictive. The recruiting software isn't very configurable without patches that may nor may not work. Such a large system does not make changes/updates very often or quickly.

Functional ATS but not great

An expensive ATS used for larger more traditional companies. Personally, I won't recommend this product but it could be useful for some bare bones functionality.

Pros

-Lots of functionality -Great for larger corporations -Easy integration -Database is extremely large so candidate information is easily accessible.

Cons

-Old! It seems my larger more established clients use Taleo and it's just an old ATS. The overall user experience is a bit dated and clunky. There is not much customization, if you have multiple clients utilizing your companies ATS it can get quite confusing.

Tina

Good ATS and highly customizable

Good system for large organization

Pros

- Customizable ATS system - Easy to use as long and you spend the time to set up correctly - Fairly quick to set up - Different products to suit smaller vs. larger customers

Cons

- Customer service is not good, and difficult to get help if something doesn't work well - Data Migrations don't always work as they should. Take the time to map fields!

Nikki

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

One of the best and biggest recruitment providers around

Good product which is why it's one of the biggest and best

Pros

Complete talent management modules - succession planning, onboarding, compensation, performance management, learning management, goals management and development planning. Project implementation is super simple and initially easy

Cons

Questions about functionality, unusual requests or sometimes simple questions at all can be difficult to get answers fro from the vendor. Currently, there is no mobile support.

Kelly

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Tons a features - great for high level and lower views.

Pros

Taleo offers an insane amount of data at the fingertips of users. If the CEO wants a high level overview, he gets it. If HR need a different view, that's fine, too!

Cons

TOO much information can actually make the product clunky and a little difficult to use. It can be overwhelming VERY quickly.

Ty

Easy to use but too pricey to be the best

Better value elsewhere if you don't need Oracle Software for recruiting

Pros

It is an Oracle product so it implements and snycs with existing software well. Being experienced with other Oracle Software I felt the look of the landing page was positive and it was easy to get around the site!

Cons

The Price is very high especially if you want "full features." Felt a little nickled and dimed to get all the features we wanted. Salesman was honest but it was frustrating

I enjoy using Taleo for its wealth of features, integrations and ease of use.

Pros

I enjoy the wealth of features and customizability. The paragraph customization is intuitive. Oracle customer support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

A lack of training options for Connect Client have limited my ability to use it to its full potential. Some configuration menus are dense.

Jake

Excellent HR Tool

Great integrations, feature-packed, and makes us more efficient. Highly recommended.

Pros

We can keep tabs on applicants. Monitor their progression from initial evaluation, hiring, and building skills. Encompasses just about all of the human resources processes. The price is great for the features you get. We love having the employee paperwork all filled in before a new hire even steps foot into the office for their first day. Nobody likes paperwork. This software definitely improves our onboarding process, making us much more efficient. The integrations also allow our department to save time managing employees. Having things like our background check service integrated is great.

Cons

Needs an integration with payroll. Not the easiest software to deal with (it's Oracle...). You'll have that with software that is powerful, though. Still, could use some improvements for ease of use. Navigation could be improved.

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and was entered into a raffle as a thank you.

Taleo is a great talent acquisiton software. It isn't as flexible as some of the newer technology.

I don't know yet

Pros

I like the TCC use. Integrating between systems seems to be straightforward and user friendly most of the time.

Cons

Paying by headcount rather than by user. We have employees who are not users, no access to system, but we pay for them per the contract.

Oracle Taleo Cloud