What are PayClock Online users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PayClock Online software through verified user reviews

• icon"Better control of time cards. Very easy to navigate the software."
  • icon"I like the self correcting ability when employees have an extra punch in/out. Delete the incorrect punch and it auto populates adjusted time."
  • icon"The screens are clean and crisp and very easy to read."
  • icon"The time clock still has to stay connected to one computer to work and when that disconnects everything gets messed up. I am not sure this is a software problem though."
  • icon"In the last 2 weeks alone it has been down twice. When the software is down you are unable to perform any functions."
  • icon"The facescan clocks go offline now and then, the polling of the info."

Browse all PayClock Online Reviews

• Have you used PayClock Online and would like to share your experience with others?

Very good experience using this product. Has simplified my time keeping tasks.

Easy time keeping.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to access time records in the cloud and from various locations. It's also simple to sync the software with the time clock and make updates as needed.

Cons

None that reach top of mind. I this is a great product and an excellent value. This is tremendous improvement from the time clock software I was using previously.

angela

Would Purchase Again

My employees can text me anytime to correct their time and I can keep an eye on their time and ask them about it while they still remember. It's super quick to do from anywhere with the app on my phone and takes seconds. Employee times are more accurate

Pros

Ease of use Access timeclock from anywhere to check or correct punches quickly Tech support

Cons

would like have an option to view the entire pay period for an employee. I don't need this all the time but would be nice for a quick review.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

We already had PayClock and not all of our employees have access to AviMark, nor do we want them to.

Stan

Industry: Supermarkets

PAYCLOCK

I had high hope for this system to be a lot more than it has been for us. I am disappointed in the user friendly ness of this.

Pros

I LIKE THE ABILITY THAT IT HAS TO TRACK DATA AND EMPLOYEES.

Cons

The Software is NOT user friendly. Very disapointed in that. We also need to call in about every 3 months and get everything reset. We have cloud issues with this system. It will even say it on the time clock front.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

pricing was on the high end, but we felt we would get a good value for the money, and get what we wanted for our payroll. We are looking at quickbooks time and attendance and other options at this time.

Reasons for switching to PayClock Online

I had hopes this would be our answer to time clock issues.

Janet

Most effective, efficient timekeeping system on the market

So far, I have had absolutely no problems with the system. I used the Lathem Timeclock system before but absolutely love the Payclock Online version even more.

Pros

This was the first and only program that I found that was able to acommodate multiple departments with varying payroll rules ex: part-time, full-time, prn, shift differentials, salaried versus non salaried etc

Cons

The only con I have found so far is each pay period when closing it out you have to close out by each department instead of closing out the entire pay period at once. There should be an option to close it out all at once without so many steps.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

The ability to differentiate overtime versus shift differentials in the various departments.

Reasons for switching to PayClock Online

This Online Version was able to acommodate my various levels of positions within my company with multiple departments.

Industry: Plastics

Easy Transition

Pros

Ease of use. Don't have to worry about an actual time clock anymore.

Cons

Wish you could add vacation/personal time from admin phone app.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

Needed ability to have temporary workers use it and report their time.

Reasons for switching to PayClock Online

Easier than physical time clock

Sean

Great timeclock solution with web login and functional phone app

I bought a Lathem clock at a local retailer to move from paper time cards to actual time punches for my 24x7x365 department. Based on people who penciled in 40 hours with 30 minute lunches, a few minutes here and there added up quickly, especially for after hours personnel. After this paid for itself in my department, it was implemented company wide to dozens of locations, and has made our hourly pay much more accurate than previous on a large scale. I know when I really have to dig to find issues with software that the solution is a really good one.

Pros

A ton of features like schedules, pay rates, reporting, employee profiles with available phone apps for users and administrators. I called their very helpful and knowledgeable customer service department when migrating and they were able to walk me through a couple speedbumps in importing our local instance to their cloud solution.

Cons

I really have to dig to find cons here. Sometimes people who work overnight require I move a punch from one day to another. I haven't called customer support about the one person this happens with so this is a stretch. I ran into some challenges with reporting on employees who moved from hourly to salary, so I had to make an hourly and salary profile, and move their badge between them to maintain historical reporting. Seriously minor quibbles when looking at the whole package. This is a great piece of software for sure!

PayClock makes my job easy!

Overall PayClock has made my job tremendously easier when running pay period time cards. Totals all hours and is very accurate.

Pros

PayClock is very reliable and has excellent customer service when needed. Easily converts reports to PDF for printing and saving to the PC.

Cons

Not able to remove employees from the list if they leave the company. you can deactivate them but not delete? You are only able to input 4 punches in any given day.

Ease of use.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Straightforward, Simple, Reliable

Pros

The software is very simple to set up, use and connection to the terminals is quick. Associated documentation is thorough and logically laid out. If assistance is needed from Lathem, the customer service personnel are knowledgeable and go the extra step to help the customer. Software features are impressive and reporting functions are top notch.

Cons

If there is a forgotten time punch by an employee that goes undetected for a few days, it can be a challenge to put the time records into the spatial columns that they belong.

Very Useful

Pros

The platform is very flexible, either desktop or mobile app is very easy to install, maintain and use.

Cons

The Quickbooks integration can be difficult if you have multiple Quickbooks companies.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

Lathem has been in business for a long time with a good history of customer support.

PayClock offers an impressive software and hardware solution for employees and managers.

Online access to data for management and employees. Automated tracking of clock in/out. Employees can access PTO info from mobile devices.

Pros

It's a cloud based solution with well designed screens. Numerous configuration options are available. It's easy for employees to log it using the mobile app and check their time logs and PTO.

Cons

First-time set up is very time consuming but that is the nature of the beast. You cannot schedule reports to run automatically.

Marc

Good software and clocks, very much online and good.

Accuracy of punching and there is no employees that can swipe for each other. Cloud based with customizable views for the users that do the time controls, and the mobile app works fantastic.

Pros

First of all it is cloud based, which gives you the ease to login and work from any workstation, laptop, tablet. Their mobile app comes in very handy and has all the basic funtions for control of your staff punches and your own ability to view, modify, add notes. You cannot perform admkn functions from the mobile app, which is ok. Facescan clock

Cons

The facescan clocks go offline now and then, the polling of the info The facescan needs appropiate lighting to work perfect, we added a led light right above and worked.

Overall Great Product

My overall experience has been great! Easy to use has made processing payroll a breeze.

Pros

I like the ease of use as the administrator. It is very easy to navigate and make any adjustments that may be needed.

Cons

Sometimes my employees complain about the app not working. They usually have to delete the app and reinstall and it takes care of the problem.

Price

Reasons for switching to PayClock Online

They software was terrible, It would take hours to process time cards and wasn't uploading punches.

Blair

Industry: Machinery

New User

Our experience with PayClock has been overall good. I think there could be some customer communication improvements, but overall the product works great and we have been pleased.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use, and how great the reporting capabilities are.

Cons

I found it inconvenient that your "set up" appointment didn't include the parameters set up, like PTO accruals, report pulling, general instructions, etc. I felt like it would be most beneficial to learn how to not only set up a few test employees, but also how to use the software most efficiently, and for the capabilities that you need without having to call back customer support.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

T-sheets seemed to be more geared toward billing employees.

Reporting with Time Clock was not sufficient

Susan

Great customer service

I love that this exports directly to Quick Books, making payroll go much faster on that end.

Pros

Customer service on this product is great. Whenever I call in, they are always happy to help by either walking me through the fix, or logging in remotely and fixing it for me. Plus I get help without being on hold for long periods of time.

Cons

The clock is sometimes slow to show what action happened (example-John Smith checked in) so employees are unsure it worked and run their cards multiple times.

Mike

Great Product with Great Tech Support

Overall we are very happy with the service. We had a clock die on us after long and hard use. The Tech support was fantastic and the had us up and running quickly.

Pros

I like the ease of use. We deployed it over 2 years ago. The install was easy. The learning curve for users was very little.

Cons

We use the online version and I must say I have a hard time think of a negative

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

we had payclock for years and switched to the online version . We are very happy with that move.

Audra

I love this software

It is so easy to use - unfortunately after testing it out and getting excited about my techs in the field using it - My choice was overridden and they use a different program. Our office staff uses Lathem PayClock just not the online version.....I love the variety of reports available, much more so than the ones I am stuck with for our field service personnel.

Pros

It's a great product - easy to use, all the report varieties you could ever want. Love the proximity badges!

Cons

We wanted it to integrate with our other on-site pay clock with Lathem but it is one or the other.

Brian

Time Clock

The service is great reliable and easy to use. Payroll takes less time than prior system.

Pros

The software is intuitive and and easy to setup. Adding and terminating staff is just as easy and if you don't have much turnover the help center will walk you through the process

Cons

The initial software bugs seem to have disappeared. Cant say anything negative the engineers have listened to our feedback and made this very user friendly.

Bonnie

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Pretty good

Pros

The one thing we really liked about this software was the ability to use it with our Lathem FaceIN facial recognition time clock.

Cons

The lack of features and the user interface.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

We actually now switched from PayClock Online to Connecteam. It has much more features and they are constantly adding new things. Plus the interface is absolutely beautiful!

Loene

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

easy to use timeclock

I've been using it for years and really appreciate not having to enter hours myself.

Pros

efficient, hardly ever have a problem with it and when I do the tech team quickly fixes it, makes bookkeeping and payroll easy

Cons

whenever I have a change in employees, I have to call the tech department to make QuickBooks and PayClock update and meld.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

quality, ease of use and price

MARION

PAYCLOCK FOR STAFF

Pros

I like the fact that it is user friendly and provides accurate customizable reporting needed to process payroll and to track work hours.

Cons

There are a lot of functions that are available that we do not use. I would like for PTO to be automatically calculated once we put in the accrual rates that should be added at the end of each pay period.

Patricia

from Administrative Point of View

fantastic program, and syncs perfectly with our Quickbooks Program. absolutely love it.

Pros

Reporting, exporting, ease of editing hours,

Cons

Fingerprint feature not consistent. ended up using the Badges. it would be nice if you could click and drag times into different spots, if for example someone thought they clocked in, but either it failed to register, or they forgot altogether. When they clock out, it is in the "clock In' spot. rather than retype it, i'd like to be able to click and drag it over to the clock out spot.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

ease of use, and capability to sync with our quickbooks, so i don't have to enter hours manually. eliminates mistakes.

Kelli

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Works great with QuickBooks!!!

Support is amazing group!!! And 24/7 they help you solve your errors and or assist you in setting the entire system and how it works by itself or integrate it with other software. Once it is set up works like a charm and you can control so many features!!!!

Pros

Works Great with other software. Easily mapped in. Control where and how employees log in and out. Can automate breaks and salary as needed. Manual Overrides possible if need be and you can process reports for just about everything! It can even separate employees by job location and schedule.

Cons

Nothing really other than if you are importing into another software you must restart the Payclock software before the integration in a server environment.

Kevin

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

payclock online

Pros

Easy access form anywhere, easy to use, cloud based.

Cons

When I first went to payclock online there were a few times it was unavailable due to some Microsoft issues. This was back a few years ago and hasn't happened since. The only complaint I might have now is that it is slow sometimes.

Kent

Industry: Farming

My experience with Latham

Tracking hours by department

Pros

Reports are very functional and date range selection is nice. The ability to change departments on the fly is much more convenient than other software I have used.

Cons

I takes awhile to find all the function buttons.

Reasons for choosing PayClock Online

Had used Lathem at a former job

Elizabeth

Industry: Farming

Good for small businesses

Overall the payclock software works well. We have had a few problems but those were resolved within a reasonable period of time once I contacted customer service.

Pros

Ease of operation. Pricing is acceptable.

Cons

Occasional problem with connectivity. Not sure how I can connect this to my Quickbooks software.

PayClock Online