• Pros

• "Customer service is always available, courteous and very helpful with my request and needs. Nice to have USA based help line."

• "looks after all our time clock needs we just upgraded to cloud"

• "I like the ease of use. We deployed it over 2 years ago. The install was easy. The learning curve for users was very little."

• Cons

• "the only thing I wish I was able to upload to the information to my payroll company. "

• "Wish you could add vacation/personal time from admin phone app. "

• "There is nothing so far about this software i don't like no cons"

Browse PayClock Online Reviews

Michael from Fusco & Orsini Insurance Services

Very good experience using this product. Has simplified my time keeping tasks.

Easy time keeping.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to access time records in the cloud and from various locations. It's also simple to sync the software with the time clock and make updates as needed.

Cons

None that reach top of mind. I this is a great product and an excellent value. This is tremendous improvement from the time clock software I was using previously.

angela from Pet Western Inc

Would Purchase Again

My employees can text me anytime to correct their time and I can keep an eye on their time and ask them about it while they still remember. It's super quick to do from anywhere with the app on my phone and takes seconds. Employee times are more accurate

Pros

Ease of use Access timeclock from anywhere to check or correct punches quickly Tech support

Cons

would like have an option to view the entire pay period for an employee. I don't need this all the time but would be nice for a quick review.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

We already had PayClock and not all of our employees have access to AviMark, nor do we want them to.

Stan from Thoman's IGA

Industry: Supermarkets

PAYCLOCK

I had high hope for this system to be a lot more than it has been for us. I am disappointed in the user friendly ness of this.

Pros

I LIKE THE ABILITY THAT IT HAS TO TRACK DATA AND EMPLOYEES.

Cons

The Software is NOT user friendly. Very disapointed in that. We also need to call in about every 3 months and get everything reset. We have cloud issues with this system. It will even say it on the time clock front.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

pricing was on the high end, but we felt we would get a good value for the money, and get what we wanted for our payroll. We are looking at quickbooks time and attendance and other options at this time.

Reasons for Switching to PayClock Online

I had hopes this would be our answer to time clock issues.

Janet from JASC

Most effective, efficient timekeeping system on the market

So far, I have had absolutely no problems with the system. I used the Lathem Timeclock system before but absolutely love the Payclock Online version even more.

Pros

This was the first and only program that I found that was able to acommodate multiple departments with varying payroll rules ex: part-time, full-time, prn, shift differentials, salaried versus non salaried etc

Cons

The only con I have found so far is each pay period when closing it out you have to close out by each department instead of closing out the entire pay period at once. There should be an option to close it out all at once without so many steps.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

The ability to differentiate overtime versus shift differentials in the various departments.

Reasons for Switching to PayClock Online

This Online Version was able to acommodate my various levels of positions within my company with multiple departments.

James from Tema Isenmann Inc.

Industry: Plastics

Easy Transition

Pros

Ease of use. Don't have to worry about an actual time clock anymore.

Cons

Wish you could add vacation/personal time from admin phone app.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

Needed ability to have temporary workers use it and report their time.

Reasons for Switching to PayClock Online

Easier than physical time clock

Mark from Business Office Outfitters

PayClock makes my job easy!

Overall PayClock has made my job tremendously easier when running pay period time cards. Totals all hours and is very accurate.

Pros

PayClock is very reliable and has excellent customer service when needed. Easily converts reports to PDF for printing and saving to the PC.

Cons

Not able to remove employees from the list if they leave the company. you can deactivate them but not delete? You are only able to input 4 punches in any given day.

Ease of use.

Jennifer from Paxton Surfaces

Overall Great Product

My overall experience has been great! Easy to use has made processing payroll a breeze.

Pros

I like the ease of use as the administrator. It is very easy to navigate and make any adjustments that may be needed.

Cons

Sometimes my employees complain about the app not working. They usually have to delete the app and reinstall and it takes care of the problem.

Price

Reasons for Switching to PayClock Online

They software was terrible, It would take hours to process time cards and wasn't uploading punches.

Blair from Hays LTI

Industry: Machinery

New User

Our experience with PayClock has been overall good. I think there could be some customer communication improvements, but overall the product works great and we have been pleased.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use, and how great the reporting capabilities are.

Cons

I found it inconvenient that your "set up" appointment didn't include the parameters set up, like PTO accruals, report pulling, general instructions, etc. I felt like it would be most beneficial to learn how to not only set up a few test employees, but also how to use the software most efficiently, and for the capabilities that you need without having to call back customer support.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

T-sheets seemed to be more geared toward billing employees.

Reporting with Time Clock was not sufficient

Loene from Horizon Business Products

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

easy to use timeclock

I've been using it for years and really appreciate not having to enter hours myself.

Pros

efficient, hardly ever have a problem with it and when I do the tech team quickly fixes it, makes bookkeeping and payroll easy

Cons

whenever I have a change in employees, I have to call the tech department to make QuickBooks and PayClock update and meld.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

quality, ease of use and price

Very Useful

Pros

The platform is very flexible, either desktop or mobile app is very easy to install, maintain and use.

Cons

The Quickbooks integration can be difficult if you have multiple Quickbooks companies.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

Lathem has been in business for a long time with a good history of customer support.

Sean from HDS

Great timeclock solution with web login and functional phone app

I bought a Lathem clock at a local retailer to move from paper time cards to actual time punches for my 24x7x365 department. Based on people who penciled in 40 hours with 30 minute lunches, a few minutes here and there added up quickly, especially for after hours personnel. After this paid for itself in my department, it was implemented company wide to dozens of locations, and has made our hourly pay much more accurate than previous on a large scale. I know when I really have to dig to find issues with software that the solution is a really good one.

Pros

A ton of features like schedules, pay rates, reporting, employee profiles with available phone apps for users and administrators. I called their very helpful and knowledgeable customer service department when migrating and they were able to walk me through a couple speedbumps in importing our local instance to their cloud solution.

Cons

I really have to dig to find cons here. Sometimes people who work overnight require I move a punch from one day to another. I haven't called customer support about the one person this happens with so this is a stretch. I ran into some challenges with reporting on employees who moved from hourly to salary, so I had to make an hourly and salary profile, and move their badge between them to maintain historical reporting. Seriously minor quibbles when looking at the whole package. This is a great piece of software for sure!

Marc from La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino

Good software and clocks, very much online and good.

Accuracy of punching and there is no employees that can swipe for each other. Cloud based with customizable views for the users that do the time controls, and the mobile app works fantastic.

Pros

First of all it is cloud based, which gives you the ease to login and work from any workstation, laptop, tablet. Their mobile app comes in very handy and has all the basic funtions for control of your staff punches and your own ability to view, modify, add notes. You cannot perform admkn functions from the mobile app, which is ok. Facescan clock

Cons

The facescan clocks go offline now and then, the polling of the info The facescan needs appropiate lighting to work perfect, we added a led light right above and worked.

David from Arcturus UAV

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Straightforward, Simple, Reliable

Pros

The software is very simple to set up, use and connection to the terminals is quick. Associated documentation is thorough and logically laid out. If assistance is needed from Lathem, the customer service personnel are knowledgeable and go the extra step to help the customer. Software features are impressive and reporting functions are top notch.

Cons

If there is a forgotten time punch by an employee that goes undetected for a few days, it can be a challenge to put the time records into the spatial columns that they belong.

Susan from Boulder Mountain Lodge

Great customer service

I love that this exports directly to Quick Books, making payroll go much faster on that end.

Pros

Customer service on this product is great. Whenever I call in, they are always happy to help by either walking me through the fix, or logging in remotely and fixing it for me. Plus I get help without being on hold for long periods of time.

Cons

The clock is sometimes slow to show what action happened (example-John Smith checked in) so employees are unsure it worked and run their cards multiple times.

Mike from Select Trusses & Lumber Inc.

Great Product with Great Tech Support

Overall we are very happy with the service. We had a clock die on us after long and hard use. The Tech support was fantastic and the had us up and running quickly.

Pros

Cons

We use the online version and I must say I have a hard time think of a negative

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

we had payclock for years and switched to the online version . We are very happy with that move.

Audra from McDonald Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

I love this software

It is so easy to use - unfortunately after testing it out and getting excited about my techs in the field using it - My choice was overridden and they use a different program. Our office staff uses Lathem PayClock just not the online version.....I love the variety of reports available, much more so than the ones I am stuck with for our field service personnel.

Pros

It's a great product - easy to use, all the report varieties you could ever want. Love the proximity badges!

Cons

We wanted it to integrate with our other on-site pay clock with Lathem but it is one or the other.

Brian from ami

Time Clock

The service is great reliable and easy to use. Payroll takes less time than prior system.

Pros

The software is intuitive and and easy to setup. Adding and terminating staff is just as easy and if you don't have much turnover the help center will walk you through the process

Cons

The initial software bugs seem to have disappeared. Cant say anything negative the engineers have listened to our feedback and made this very user friendly.

Bonnie from Lara Avionics Corp.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Pretty good

Pros

The one thing we really liked about this software was the ability to use it with our Lathem FaceIN facial recognition time clock.

Cons

The lack of features and the user interface.

Kelli from Stevens Glass LLC

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Works great with QuickBooks!!!

Support is amazing group!!! And 24/7 they help you solve your errors and or assist you in setting the entire system and how it works by itself or integrate it with other software. Once it is set up works like a charm and you can control so many features!!!!

Pros

Works Great with other software. Easily mapped in. Control where and how employees log in and out. Can automate breaks and salary as needed. Manual Overrides possible if need be and you can process reports for just about everything! It can even separate employees by job location and schedule.

Cons

Nothing really other than if you are importing into another software you must restart the Payclock software before the integration in a server environment.

MARION from THE MILK BANK, INC

PAYCLOCK FOR STAFF

Pros

I like the fact that it is user friendly and provides accurate customizable reporting needed to process payroll and to track work hours.

Cons

There are a lot of functions that are available that we do not use. I would like for PTO to be automatically calculated once we put in the accrual rates that should be added at the end of each pay period.

Patricia from Bluewater Marina llc

from Administrative Point of View

fantastic program, and syncs perfectly with our Quickbooks Program. absolutely love it.

Pros

Reporting, exporting, ease of editing hours,

Cons

Fingerprint feature not consistent. ended up using the Badges. it would be nice if you could click and drag times into different spots, if for example someone thought they clocked in, but either it failed to register, or they forgot altogether. When they clock out, it is in the "clock In' spot. rather than retype it, i'd like to be able to click and drag it over to the clock out spot.

Kevin from Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

payclock online

Pros

Easy access form anywhere, easy to use, cloud based.

Cons

When I first went to payclock online there were a few times it was unavailable due to some Microsoft issues. This was back a few years ago and hasn't happened since. The only complaint I might have now is that it is slow sometimes.

Kent from Rock River Feeders Inc

Industry: Farming

My experience with Latham

Tracking hours by department

Pros

Reports are very functional and date range selection is nice. The ability to change departments on the fly is much more convenient than other software I have used.

Cons

I takes awhile to find all the function buttons.

Elizabeth from Stelz Nursery, Inc.

Industry: Farming

Good for small businesses

Overall the payclock software works well. We have had a few problems but those were resolved within a reasonable period of time once I contacted customer service.

Pros

Ease of operation. Pricing is acceptable.

Cons

Occasional problem with connectivity. Not sure how I can connect this to my Quickbooks software.

Mindi from Home2Suites

love this product

Pros

The ease of use! This is a very user friendly product we liked it so much our entire company switched over and we now all use this for each property

Cons

The update created glitches and multiple pay classes showed up for the same person making it difficult to find they are working on it!

Mel from Male Fertility & Sexual Medicine Specialists

Payclock Review in Medical Practice

I do not worry about time clock issues as I know the equipment and software is reliable.

Pros

Very accurte, easy to use and I can work anywhere including home to get the numbers I need.

Cons

If an employee forgets to check-in in the morning then checks out for lunch, back in for the afternoon, and out for the end of the day, you must reenter ALL the data to go back to enter when they came in. Takes more time then we should

james from Golden Crescent Regional Planning Commission

Using PayClock

Pros

set-up and using the PayClock has been relatively easy from day one and if I do need assistance TECH support is always so friendly and has the answers right away.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I like the least about PayClock

Chad from TECK.net Inc

Very Helpful

Excellent.

Pros

The product works great. My employees can clock in easily with a card when the work at the office. They can also use the app when they work remote.

Cons

The software works as expected. I don't really have any complaints.

Matt from Spark R&D

Lathem makes it easy!

The user interface and data we able to pull from the software does exactly what we need it to do and makes it easy to administer our time clock system.

Pros

Ease of use, clarity in presentation of information on user interface

Cons

We aren't experiencing any limitations with the software at this time

Jamie from First Steps Nursery school

Awesome Customer Service

I love the customer service. Every time I call they are very helpful and help me find a solution to all my problems.

Pros

Easy to use and customer service is amazing

Cons

That I probably don’t know all the amazing features that it offers,.

Mike from Country Inn & Suites

Overall very good

Pros

Easy to use report Quick correct punches Very good set up schedule Only issue there is no space to write SSN and employee exemptions

Cons

No space to write SSN or employees exemption

Jenny from Children & Teens Medical Center

Customer service is friendly

we went from 1 server base to web based which helps managers be able to check timecards from anywhere at anytime when not at work. I would like to know more about the message system.

Pros

web based. keeps track of holiday & Paid time off. many different types of reports you can use to keep track of benefits, time off, tardiness. staff likes the print out of their hours.

Cons

the training was not the greatest. the training videos are to vague. I am still have a problem with employees facing in and it not registering for 6 mos. they cant seem to figure out the problems.

April from ServiceMaster by Lewellen's

PayClock

I like how I can track times for all employees

Pros

That it is easy to track employees time, and that mobile Payclock is a useful tool

Cons

That it sometimes glitches and doesn't properly record times

Lorna from Boys & Girls Club of Morristown, Inc.

PayClock Review

Very good experience with PayClock.

Pros

Ease of use. Dependable. Good customer service.

Cons

There is nothing about this software I don't like.

Linda from Odd job landscaping

User Friendly

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Useful reports.

Cons

You have to log in after it times out. Would be good if you could leave it open.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

We already had an old Latham time clock.

EDGARDO from REHABILITACION PONCE DE LEON

Industry: Mental Health Care

INTERESTING

I THINK ITS WONDERFULL TO CALCULATE THE HOURS

Pros

EVERYTHING THE WAY IT CAN UPDATE THE HOURS

Cons

I TRIED TO UPDATE THE VACATION AND SICK ACCUMULATED AND I CAN'T FIND THE WAY TO DO IT.

Janet from Hampton Inn Youngstown-West I-80

Time clock at your finger tips!

I have 4 time clocks linked to my on line account giving me easy access to all of my locations

Pros

I love that I can access my time clock from anywhere even from my phone!

Cons

Updates take a little longer then I would like

Joey from Ag Equipment Inc

PayClock

my overall experience has been positive

Pros

looks after all our time clock needs we just upgraded to cloud

Cons

There is nothing so far about this software i don't like no cons

Lisa from Rowland Flatt Clinic/Hugo Medical Clinic

Pay Clock Review

I have found Pay Clock online to be very effective. We have 3 office locations and it works very well for keeping up with all 3 offices.

Pros

It has made doing payroll for 3 different locations much easier

Cons

None

Tracey from Nowak Products, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Very Pleased with PayClock Online

I've been very pleased with our PayClock Online. It's accurate, easy to use, and comes with great customer service.

Pros

I can access it from anywhere

Cons

Some reports don't work

PayClock offers an impressive software and hardware solution for employees and managers.

Online access to data for management and employees. Automated tracking of clock in/out. Employees can access PTO info from mobile devices.

Pros

It's a cloud based solution with well designed screens. Numerous configuration options are available. It's easy for employees to log it using the mobile app and check their time logs and PTO.

Cons

First-time set up is very time consuming but that is the nature of the beast. You cannot schedule reports to run automatically.

Teena from TC Home Furnishings

Pros

We have three stores and this app enables everyone to clock in remotely.

Cons

Unable to get call back from support. A product is only as good as the support we receive, so far I can't say we have received that. Two support calls never answered.

Chloe from NCKRJDF

Industry: Law Enforcement

Absolutely love PayClock!

Online has given me so many features and conveniences that make my day-to-day job easier! I would recommend this program to people with 10 employees to 100 employees!

Allea from KNS International LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Service

your support team is friendly, helpful and outstanding service every time I call for assistant. I would highly recommend to other! Mahalo for your service...

Ruth from Allstate

Pay Clock Experience

I believe it is a very versatile piece of equipment. Easy to Use and it keeps them honest !!! Very satisfied with this product!

Pros

The infinite reports available

Cons

It is not as user friendly as I expect

Janet from Meander hospitality

Outstanding device

We have used payclock for 2 years at 5 of our locations. It is easy to use! I love that I can acccess from anywhere including my phone!

Pros

Easy access

michael from Elite Performance and Rehab

Efficient and easy access

Pros

Having employees use the app to clock in and clock out is so helpful to my daily operations.

Cons

Really do not have anything I don't like about the software.

Brandon from Murphy Granite Carving, Inc.

Payclock Online keeps crashing

They have the right idea but don't have enough resources to keep the software a smooth running machine. Customers will take reliability over bells and whistles with software. Supposedly they have been in business for 100 years but they won't be much longer if these crashing issues are persistent in the future.

Pros

When it's working, the website and software is fairly intuitive and has decent reports that I use for payroll. They have a mobile app available which comes in handy for our truckers who are always on the road and don't have the option to punch in at a physical Payclock terminal.

Cons

The past 2 payroll periods have been in jeopardy of being delayed because Payclock Online was down, and their website crashed. The most recent incident where the site was down, it took a day and a half to get back up and running.

Reasons for Choosing PayClock Online

I was told by Solutions Consultant that Payclock Online was much more versatile and user friendly than their desktop version. The unfortunate thing is that we didn't have any issues with the desktop version, but like most companies, they figured out they can make more money selling it as a subscription based service, and cut all support to the desktop version. Kind of wish I had my desktop version back, even if it was without support.

Paula from Habitat for Humanity Sangamon County

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Effective Time Clock System

The few times I have had to contact PayClock, I have always received a resolution with the initial contact.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has much more capability than we are utilizing now, but I am confident that the functionality will be there when we need it.

Cons

Sometimes I have to search for the functions that I infrequently use. A search function or user guide would be helpful above and beyond the training videos that are available.

Dana from Ridi Accounting LLC

Great Time Clock

Over the last several years, we have used several time clocks and this is one of the best ones. It is extremely easy to use, there are so many reporting options, and if you have any issues their customer service is amazing!

Pros

Easier to use, employees had no trouble making the shift from our previous system, any report you need is available, its extremely cost effective and I love the clock in with GPS option - its perfect for our DMs that are always traveling between locations.

Cons

The only issue that we had was a delay in the punches. Sometimes it would take anywhere from 10-60 seconds for the punch to process but we have experienced that with other time clock systems as well.