What are People Element users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using People Element software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to set up and run data reports. Customer support has been awesome."
  • icon"I really loved the breakdown and the reporting part of this product with our survey."
  • icon"Product is very easy to use. The implementation was easy and very smooth, all the teams were great to work with who helped with implementation."
  • icon"Delay in compiling results. The amount of time before getting to the results delays implementation."
  • icon"I struggle almost every time I access the system to find what I am looking for."
  • icon"I hate the reporting feature. I think the way the data is presented is convoluted and confusing."

Browse all People Element Reviews

• Have you used People Element and would like to share your experience with others?

Caroline

People Element makes guaging culture easier

I have used this platform for several rounds of surveying my team. I have had no issues of note that would keep me from using PE in the future. I think it is easy to use and affordable.

Pros

I like that we can deploy the software to the team easily and track responses. I also like the reports and Word Cloud.

Cons

I would like more manipulation with the reports. Specifically, it it slightly difficult to find where certain reports are house within the final report.

Reasons for choosing People Element

It was specifically designed to address the people of my organization and identified key engagement questions vs the completely open ended Survey Monkey.

Celeste

Industry: International Trade and Development

Cutting Edge Dashboard metrics

Intuitive, easy to use and understand, customizable.

Pros

Ease of use, visually pleasing, detailed metrics, diverse viewing options, word cloud

Cons

none - no complaints. I see the site was recently improved so I will be sure to review the changes in the next 2 months.

Reasons for choosing People Element

We already do business with Insperity and preferred to remain integrated and receive hands on support and training, as needed.

Craig

Okay Platform for Engagement

Overall, not very pleased. The system had an upgrade making it harder to blend survey data. We had a "glitch" in the survey that allowed others to see what the last person submitted when using a shared kiosk. No real explanation on how the "glitch" happened even though we had strongly stressed the need to build trust up front.

Pros

Creating reports is not very challenging.

Cons

Difficult to export or analyze data. The system seemed constrained. The company's focus seems to be heavier on transportation (over the road) than other industries.

Laura

People Element Feedback

People Element is a welcome change for employee surveys. More bang for the buck, greater flexibility and ease of use. It simplifies the process of getting feedback from our team so we can focus on the response.

Pros

What drew me most to People Element was the ease of use, layout of the admin site and flexibility.

Cons

People Element is leaps and bounds better than the other software that I have used that I can't even complain. Keep staying ahead and of the curve.

Reasons for switching to People Element

Cost, ease of use, better technology, more flexibility, more bang for the buck.

Jadonna

Best survey software on the market!

Overall I was pleased with my PE experience.

Pros

I really love how user-friendly the PE software is. It was also very helpful to have a team that was knowledgeable and able to help walk our team through the process.

Cons

I disliked that the automatic scheduling software is only in MST and it does not always go out as scheduled.

Reasons for choosing People Element

Better features and product overall compared to others viewed.

Jori

WFUBMC Review of People Element Software

With this software we can capture accurate information on people exiting our organization. With several customized questions they have created for our project, gives us the best insight we need for understanding employees need.

Pros

Product is very easy to use. The implementation was easy and very smooth, all the teams were great to work with who helped with implementation. The most impactful items are our team reps who have been helping us the past several years. They are always there to help answer questions and give solutions to us for anything we need, they are awesome.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this program. PE is always improving their software and listening to customers to make any advances they can from customer needs.

Price/Ease of Use/Efficient Implementation process

Jay

Good for an individual company

Pros

I do like the graphs and the product is visually appealing. The amount of customization available for the survey and the dashboard is nice and more than I had available in the previous software we used. The customer service and regular training opportunities have been extremely helpful.

Cons

I use this tool for multiple client companies which doesn't seem to be what it is designed for. I can review the data for just one but when I go to print reports all of the company names show up and I have to remove them manually which is kind of a pain.

Julie

User Friendly

Used for DE&I surveys and culture surveys.

Pros

Very easy to populate and tabulate results.

Cons

Nothing. Very user friendly and efficient. Good reports produced.

Reasons for choosing People Element

Cost efficient and convenience of data

Nicole

People Element Feedback

Pros

The real-time dashboard is very useful. I like the reporting capability of the system.

Cons

The software isn't integrated with our internal system (Premier) or our data analytics system (People Analytics). I'm not fond of how a separate log in is required to access the program versus having a single sign-on. I hope that the benchmarking will be expanded in the future to include other industries, like Real Estate/Property Management. I'm also not fond of how custom questions have to be translated outside of People Element and then incorporated into the survey where we have to work with MasterWord to get the questions translated into another language.

Andrea

REview of People Element

Over all good, but wish the bench marking reports included overall favorability and also included more industries to choose form. Also- need to work out the kinks on the reports showing all clients names on cover page. I know this is in the works.

Pros

The design and dashboard, functionality to customize as needed.

Cons

I think the data, particularly the data on the comment analysis is very confusing. Sometimes there will be a lot of negative comments in one particular category but then the comments will reflect positive under the sentiment, or vice versa.

I don't know- see above

Shannon

Best Exit and Engagement Tool Around!

Amazing.

Pros

Easy to use and didn't require training. Quickly generates meaningful data and reports needed to address business challenges and track results.

Cons

Would love an IOS application for Iphone! Can live without this though.

Reasons for switching to People Element

Needed better data and analytics

Jenny

Great survey platform/software

Overall experience is good. The software satisfies needs of my clients and I find it useful to use it to help plan actions for my clients to increase employee satisfaction.

Pros

The software helps to analyze data in a way that is easy to read and see. The best feature I like is how it provides recommendation on action to take, based on the survey results. I was able to use this software with many of my clients and help to tell a story about their employee's level of engagement and pinpoint specific areas for improvement

Cons

You will have to use a specific set of questions to get the best results/use the software capability to the max. You'll get to see the result as is, with little analytic tool if use customized surveys. It could be challenging to navigate the software too when you have fewer data and not sure which analytic tool should be used (for example, the hotspot analytic function would be less helpful with small data).

Annette

Industry: Utilities

Very Customer Focused

No issues

Pros

People Element focused on designing the process around what our needs were. There are times when there are challenges dealing with a recently separated workforce. People Element is very transparent on successes and where they did not meet their expectations. Most important to me was the responsiveness. Adhoc reporting, changes in process and general responses are always timely. Another plus was the assistance in interpreting the information, so I could focus on action plans.

Cons

I don't think there is a least. In person conversations can be more effective, but not as efficient as the process of pre-determined questions.

Angie

Provider Wellness Survey

We used the software to roll out a provider wellness survey. Love how the results break out the top suggested areas of action for each dept.

Pros

Easy to use and multiple resources on the webpage to help with any questions along the way.

Cons

No Cons come to mind immediately. Found the software very user friendly.

Reasons for choosing People Element

We had used People Element for our employee engagement survey in the past and knew we'd use People Element for any future surveys our organization would do in the future because the platform is so user friendly and the staff are courteous and helpful. Customer service is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful with any questions or request.

Erin

Easy Peasey

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes the experience exceptional.

Pros

The ability to add/remove demographics depending on whom I'm presenting to.

Cons

At this point, for what I use the software for, I don't have any cons to report.

Katherine

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

New Users

Excited to use this new service with our fleet and hoping to get honest feedback so we can grow as a company

Pros

We were able to customize our questions to fit our business as the users taking this survey will not be employees of the company

Cons

Its a new product, it would not be fair to pick something I do not like without having it go live to our fleet first to see how it works and how it goes

Rachel

Exit Interview Reporting

Overall our experience has been positive.

Pros

We utilize People Element for our Executive exit interview reporting. This allows us to track the high performing executives that leave our company and find out the true why behind their departure.

Cons

Reports can be a little genetic at times. We have requested additional data points to display different viewpoints for our project and that has been accepted successfully.

Great Value in an Employee Engagement Platform

Pros

Easy to set up and run data reports. Customer support has been awesome.

Cons

I wish I could increase the font size and color of the survey section headers

Reasons for choosing People Element

Best value given the tools and survey options available at a reasonable price.

Reasons for switching to People Element

Easier to use product and a better value

Don

Industry: Farming

Hoober Employee Engagement Review

Communication comes out as #1 that we are working on due to the results. Has been a huge focus.

Pros

The product has been very easy to use and has helped us identify areas of improvement. I like the graphics.

Cons

Maybe a little more capability for drilldowns. Falls short in some areas but may be due to confidentiality. Very happy with the product

Laney

Review for People Element

Employee Satisfaction

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to use. It is easy for our employees to use

Cons

nothing, I liked everything aboiut this software

Keith

People Element Review

Very good experience.

Pros

Very customizable and good reporting features.

Cons

Some limitations on customizing questions.

Wasn't my decision.

Mary

Exit Interviews in People Element

Pros

I like the ease of looking at various prepared reports, ability to drill down to a date range where you may have more activity. I appreciate the opportunity for users to write comments as those are very important when analyzing what changes might be implemented.

Cons

People Element recently went through an update, and I'm not able to navigate as easily. However, it just might take time to learn the updates - it just wasn't quite as user-friendly as it once was, but I'm very willing to give it time and attention.

Alyson

Simple Surveys that Provide Robust Data

Customer service has been stellar! They are our favorite tool of all of our HR systems!

Pros

It's easy to use for administrators and users. You can pull a lot of data from a simple survey. The ROI here is huge! From engagement surveys to post-training surveys.

Cons

The only real downside we have encountered is our team receives a lot of phishing emails so making sure everyone in the organization knows that emails from PeopleElement are real and safe to click the links. Using their texting feature may help this - we have not set that up yet.

ron

Industry: Wholesale

People Element for non-HR functions

My overall experience was not positive and I have returned to using Survey Monkey. It interfaces with our LMS more easily and is universally recognized by the user base.

Pros

I am okay with the interface that the end-user sees.

Cons

We were considering moving away from Survey Monkey for our department because the HR team had invested in PE to conduct an employee satisfaction survey. I tried to adapt to the system through the pdf documents and through building surveys. I found the instructional documents to be only moderately helpful and experienced way more frustration than satisfaction with the product. It offered fewer options in function than our Survey Monkey account and in the end did not offer branching ability which is key to some of our surveys. After a 15 minute search through the documentation to learn how to change the name of a survey after copying a master survey for use I abandoned the product completely for its lack of intuitive interface.

Reasons for choosing People Element

I didn't our HR department chose it.

Sheyla

Industry: Cosmetics

Sr. Manager, Employee Relations

Excellent experience. Looking forward to using it more.

Pros

User friendly, reports available shortly after, overall great experience!

Cons

Mostly content with the software. No cons as of now.

People Element