• Pros

• "Easy to implement and to use. Easy to navigate too. Made my job easier."

• "all the tools needed to automate HR, affordable, and user-friendly"

• "I love the versatility of the product. There is so much potential for automating tasks such as sending out reminders to supervisors about upcoming due dates for their staff. "

• Cons

• "Since the system is all in one, you cannot buy a more sophisticated module if you are looking to grow your organization. they offer no real hands on support after the conversion. "

• "I like everything so far but I will share any feedback later on."

• "So far I have no issues with the software. We are the implementation phase and just starting to run reports. The staff at People-trac are knowledgeable, helpful and responsive."

Browse People-Trak Reviews

February 2013

Angie from The Reynolds Company

February 2013

Our Company specializes in adhesive manufacturing. We have grown quite a bit in the past couple of years, and we decided to find an HR database which would help manage data for our 100+ employees. Prior to PeopleTrak, we used Excel spreadsheets, which were very good but became cumbersome as our employee base grew. We purchased PeopleTrak Version 8 in late November 2012. Implementation is still ongoing, but going very smoothly. PeopleTrak implementation and training teams are very effective and proficient. The system is user friendly and extremely thorough and accommodating. So far we are very pleased with the software and its capabilities, and we are confident that it will meet our needs for years to come.

Allie from `New Jersey Infrastructure Bank

User Friendly HRIS System

People Trak is a good system for HR. Even better if you have under 100 employees. I would not consider this product if you are a large organization.

Pros

This system is very user friendly. It does not come in modules, so it is one system for everything (HRIS, Payroll, Time and Attendance). Updates are instant and all of the main reporting is available. Very inexpensive...half the price of other competitors.

D'Dee from Swanson Bark and Wood Products

People Trak Current user

Pros

Not a lot to recommend. I have not been happy with this product from the begining.

Cons

This product is not very user friendly, complicated to develop custom reports.

Gregory from Infinity

Gain access to all your data

I love the versatility of this for reporting, it is fantastic, you don't need to rely on canned reports.

Pros

The help file is extensive and they have a nice question mark feature that lets you get help on the fields you want, or lets you know the backend field name for reporting. You can report on or export anything. With easy access to true field names, and the tools for reporting and exports, you can easily gather the data you need. Local installs are available.

Cons

Outdated look and feel. No employee portal for pay stubs, PTO lookup, or other self-help HR interfaces. It looks like they will completely revamp this product in the next few years.

August 2014

Shelly from Cornerstone Credit Services

August 2014

People-Trak is our first, and newly implemented, HRIS

Pros

People-Trak is fairly easy to learn and begin using quickly. The vendor is terrific; I had a great experience both with the People-Trak salesperson and with the support and implementation team. I never waited long for a response in request to help. I appreciated the fact that there were different options for training ranging from onsite training, webex/online training one-on-one, or group online training. The training provided is in addition to the support person assigned to help you transfer your HR data into the system and set it up according to how your company structures things like vacation/sick time, PTO, benefits, retirement, etc.

Cons

It is difficult to find an area to dislike. I would like to see more step-by-step guides developed for data entry beyond just the basics. General help is available online, as are general tutorials. And as long as you maintain your annual user updates (pay the fee), your access to live support is always available.

May 2016

Thanh from Padgett Advance Technologies Inc

May 2016

Great HRIS product for small businesses.

Pros

Easy to implement and to use. Easy to navigate too. Made my job easier.

Cons

I like everything so far but I will share any feedback later on.

November 2015

Heather from Gompers Habilitation Center

November 2015

Getting started and very excited!

April 2015

Loc from eBizz

April 2015

HR Software eval

HR Software eval

Pros

all the tools needed to automate HR, affordable, and user-friendly

Cons

a bit too complex and expensive but that's okay. That's all I have to say

Chrisitne from Connecticut Center for Child Development

September 2016

We have had a good experience with this product

Pros

The way that you can customize screens and how friendly they staff is. I was sold after seeing the demo for our sales representative.

Cons

Not being able to just import information without having to obtain a password every day. Did not like that essential training was not interactive. Had a lot of technically issues during training.

March 2015

Corinne from Premier Nutrition Corp.

2.5

March 2015

Used People-Trak at two different companies - Good product for startup

Pros

It's a comprehensive HRIS with lots of robust tools to use. It's inexpensive compared to other systems.

Cons

It has a clunky user Interface, is not intuitive, and is not cloud-based.

Rick from Cathedral Home for Children

2.5

People Track Review

Pros

Navigates easily between screens and interfaces with our payroll system.

Cons

We only have an HRIS module. Doesn't allow for employee self service, benefit tracking, or robust reporting. Operates off of a server vs the cloud.