• Pros

• "I like that it is really easy to navigate, and running payroll can take very little time. It makes it easy to input lots of hours all at once."

• "software is user friendly the implementation was quick, training was well organized, and questions were handled effortlessly "

• "Easy to use, and great report structures. Love that HR3 has carrier feeds. The new timeclock is great! "

• Cons

• "The only thing I can say negatively is the reporting. I wish there was an instant work comp payroll report that is more friendly for date ranges for my audits."

• "No issues. Reports can be a little tricky but once you do one they are Easy to pull. "

• "Although you can always reach customer service when needed, I find it is hard to contact our representative by phone promptly."

Browse PrimePay Reviews

Shannon from Amie's Community Care LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

PrimePay Good Service

PrimePay in general has been very responsive to our needs and requests. Having worked with multiple payroll companies in the past, I appreciate the large array of features combined with high touch customer service. I definitely recommend them.

Pros

The software is more customizable than most. The customer service and responsiveness is quite good for a payroll company. PrimePay manages to deliver high quality features like a large company, but more high touch service like a smaller company.

Cons

There is a limit to customization. The software cannot show a running tally of a person's hours worked per workweek on their time card in the mobile version. This has caused our mobile employees some issues in the field because they must manually add their timecards to stay on track for weekly hours and avoid unauthorized overtime.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your detailed review, Shannon. We highly value your feedback and strive to do everything we can to meet the needs of our clients. This information will be used to improve our products and services. - Team PrimePay

Shannon from Amie's Community Care LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

PrimePay Timeworks and Payroll

We have been able to address the majority of our needs and concerns with the Timeworks product. The personal assigned rep for payroll is a great benefit. We had repeatedly requested an increase to functionality with Timeworks. We were told it wasn't possible, however we found out that there was an upgrade to the Timeworks app that addressed the particular issue. While we were pleased with that, we were never informed this upgrade had been done or was available, so we missed out on the use of the upgraded product for nearly a year before we discovered it had been released.

Pros

It is customizable and tailored to our business needs. The previous functionality issues with Timeworks have been addressed with the upgrade.

Cons

It does occasionally have "bugs" especially with the geotagging feature. Since geotagging is a requirement for regulatory compliance within our business, we must monitor this carefully.

Reasons for Choosing PrimePay

We felt PrimePay was a more customizable service and would suit our company better. My past experience with PayChex caused me concern that the customer service would be less custom as well.

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Shannon! We are so happy to see that you like our customizable Payroll service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

lindsay from LC Inspections, LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Worst experience EVER

Then after a month of working with them, they did not have direct deposit set up for the second payroll; Friday morning our employees were not paid. I spent the morning at the bank setting up a wire transfer and notifying all of our employees of the situation. Needless to say, I should have just went with ADP when they initially bought out Wells Fargo. I just completed all documentation to make the switch and I 100% regret ever looking Prime Pays way. Oh, and when I discussed the endless list of issues with Vice President Of Sales, his conclusion was Murphy's Law. So that gives you an idea of how they'll get to the bottom of your issues over at prime pay.

Pros

there were zero pros with your company.

Cons

I switched to primepay after wells fargo was bought out. I worked with primepay for two payroll runs and I truly don't believe I could have possibly received a more unprofessional experience. Rather than receiving all documents required, they trickled in over the course of two weeks. If they call and you don't answer, expect 4 more calls, voicemails, emails, and texts because they have zero sense of respect for anyone else's time. I requested a manager in hopes of receiving a more professional experience.. I don't believe there is a single professional in their sales department all the way up to their VP of sales. what . a. joke. THEN the day I sent over my company's voided check, was the same day my business checking account was compromised (VIA ACH meaning my account number and routing number was used which has never happened before. Thousands of dollars.) I do not believe this to be a coincidence, and I don't believe their emails are secured. Moving on, I was promised that all of our employees would receive direct deposit beginning on first payroll as all of our employees are scattered across the country on various projects. I started this transition two weeks before payroll was due for this reason. They did not meet this agreement.

Ananay from Clark & Robb, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Great Service but.....

We are using the Time Clock System as well a complete Payroll Services.

Pros

User Friendliness and Helpful Customer Service Team.

Cons

I wish an email or reminder would be sent when there's system update.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2019

Hi Ananay, thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate your business and hope to have many more years with you.

Thomas from URL Insurance Group

PrimePay Review

The team we work with at PrimePay are amazing and very helpful when we have compliance questions or issues in general.

Pros

We use PrimePay for all services they offer but majority of our business is with COBRA administration. They make the COBRA event process seamless and handle all communications between the employee/insurance carrier/employer, which means our job is pretty much done once we enter the employee in PrimePays portal

Cons

The lag time between an employee electing COBRA coverage with Primepay and Primepay enrolling the employee in COBRA continuation coverage.

Response from PrimePay

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review,Thomas. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to continued success together!

Jeanne from North American Plastics

Industry: Plastics

My Experience

Pros

I like the ease of it's programming and use

Cons

I don't like how, for example, when I need a pay history I can get it through my reporting but can't print from there. Have to upload it to Excel and does not look professional at all so I have to go to my rep

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Jeanne! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Gary from San Francisco Auto Repair Center

Prime Pay is Easy

The best customer service, longtime employees, you are not getting someone differnt everytime you contact them That means a lot in the world of business.

Pros

PrimePay and Prime tax make it easy to do our payrolll, and to get any information whenever we need it thru the web portal. We can get pay history, vacation history, tracking of sick days, quickly & easily. If we DO have a question or concern the friendly staff handles it quickly & efficiently. We would never use a different payroll service.

Cons

I have nothing that I dislike, I am pleased with it to no end

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Gary! We are so happy to see that you like our online portal. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Martha from Elkay Mfg Co., LLC

Very user friendly

PrimePay completes all of our payroll needs with weekly paychecks and reports, as well as our quarterly reports.

Pros

The PrimePay software is very user friendly. It is easy to use and I like the report writing feature and the fact that I can create custom reports.

Cons

It sometimes takes a while until I can figure out how to get all the details I need to include in a custom report

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Martha! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Dennis from MAX REAL ESTATE SERVICES LLC

SERVICE THAT CANNOT BE BEAT

No complaints and no regrets

Pros

Excellent service, ease of use, accuracy, great support

Cons

No real cons; we are very happy. Every app should be this easy to get information from.

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Dennis! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Elyse from H2O SYSTEMS INC

User Friendly Payroll Company

Customer service is exceptional for any problems that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, very easy to navigate through for information and super easy to input payroll. The checks come into my office the very next day and all the direct deposits transfer perfectly.

Cons

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Elyse! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Susan from Holy Family Regional Catholic School

Great tool for our School

PrimePay improved the efficiency of our payroll saving the school time and money. We are very happy that we made the change to PrimePay.

Pros

The online platform makes it very easy to do payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Prior to converting to PrimePay we used a call in method and input errors would occur that we would not be made aware of until we received the printed copy of the payroll with the checks so correcting errors was always a time consuming process. By having the ability to enter payroll online and check the reports prior to submitting those errors are eliminated. The support staff can address any questions or issues before submission and they are very helpful. The move to direct deposit for all pay was also great.

Cons

The only real oddity is that some of the reports round the number of hours to 1 decimal. For example, 8.25 hours would show as 8.3 which does not make sense from a time recording standpoint. The platform did not start out that way but after an upgrade by PrimePay the reports changed to that odd format.

Response from PrimePay

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and informative review, Susan. We are so glad to see that we have been able to save you both time and money while providing you with a reliable and accurate service. We highly value this feedback and will continue to work toward improving our platform. - Team PrimePay

Manuel from Bouchard Communications Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Payroll Processing, for Businesses that have "More Important" things to do!

Takes all of the Payroll, Taxes, Deductions/Withholdings, etc., fears away! As a user, I have true confidence that all of my payroll actions are correct, and reporting /recording is accurate. The ready-accessible reports features are excellent. All supported by an expert staff, (should you ever need help) who is one phone call away.

Pros

User Experience (UX) design makes it so intuitive, easy and fast. once initial set-up, is complete. I can complete all of payroll processing in less than 30 minutes, on payroll day, and have accessible updated reporting, very just after. Every Team Member is knowledgeable, skilled and a pleasure to work with, (if, and when you need them!) But as the platform is well thought out, with "steps & prompts" to guide, it's very hard to mess up payroll processing!

Cons

The Prime-Pay Payroll Elephant...but I have grown to value and respect his important task!

Response from PrimePay

Replied October 2018

Thank you very much for your thorough review, Manuel! We're so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience with us. Our goal is to give you time back in your day so you can focus on what matters most; your business. Thanks for being a part of the PrimePay family!

Steve from The Omnia Group, Inc.

Swipeclock software

The software is allowing us to meet DOL requirements for exempt and non-exempt workers.

Pros

It is nice that our employees can login and out remotely. Also, the ability to edit "punches" allows for flexibility in workdays to record compensable time.

Cons

PTO approval process after the fact (ie. someone is ill so doesn't request time off in advance because they don't know they will be ill) is clunky.

Reasons for Choosing PrimePay

We have payroll services with Primepay so the potential integration of the timekeeping system made sense.

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Steve! We are so happy to see that you like the capabilities of Swipclock. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Denise from RESSI

Pretty Good & Effecient

My reports are efficient and properly calculated !!

Pros

Easy to navigate, and very easy to see all that is needed to be seen easy to go back and forth, also I love the elephant who is calculating the payroll process. The reports are easy to read with great detail of everything that has been entered . and Now I love that you need a verification code to even open up the payroll process. all I am very happy with prime pays customer support and the payroll process. One hundred words are pretty hard to come by when you like everything about the program and you have NO Complaints. Not sure what else you could do to make it better, except when an employee is over the allowed time off, I'm not sure what they are asking me to do. but other wise all is well. Good Job !!

Cons

Sometimes I'm not sure if I have completed everything, It will say, pick a report on one part of the screen but then on another it will say, smile your payroll is being submitted ??

Sherri from Circle Wallcoverings, Inc

Payroll Services

The benefits I see from using Prime Pay are that I do not have to take much time to get my payroll logged and receive the proper pays for each employee. In the past I would have to spell out every deduction to my payroll service and then it would still come in incorrectly.

Pros

I have been using Prime Pay for my business payroll for quite some time. I really appreciate the customer service I receive. Although my company is small we have many different categories and I have never had a problem getting all of the my employees paid correctly.

Cons

I do not have much need to use the software because once my payroll is complete, I do not need to look at it again until the following week.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Sherri. One of our main goals is to give business owners time back in their day so they can focus on what matters most. We're glad to see that we're able to achieve that for you and your company. - Team PrimePay

Adeli from National Hemophilia Foundation

Easy to use, good turnaround on responses to issues.

Pros

Cons

My biggest frustration is that there are too many links and no integration between software. You have to get a link to all different services (HR3, PayStubs, FSA, Timeclock) all have different links which frustrate users. Also, as the administrator, you are stuck with having to reach to so many departments because you no longer have a dedicated service manager.

Jodi from The Florida Orchestra

Industry: Music

Awesome

Knowing that our employees information is secure and accurate for income and taxes.

Pros

the fact that it is develope with the user in mind as to navigating and the layout of functions. Everything to do with payroll and ACA reporting is made for those that work with it daily.

Cons

There is probably only one thing I would change and that is employer section that allows you to change or update bulk information for employees.

MARY from Madame Walker Theatre

Superior service & products

Pros

User friendly and easily navigated employer portal. Techs are always willing to assist with resolving payroll employee and employer issues. I am really impressed with PrimePay Blog topics and they are relate-able to my job and payroll. I seldom experience any wait time for responses to my questions and the Techs stay with me until I understand the concepts and PrimePay requirements. Tech demonstrate an extreme amount of patience and attention to my company's concerns. They listen are consistently inquiring if my company needs clarification on any specific issues.

Cons

Sometimes when I haven't visited a particular area or subject or an extended period of time I have to reach out to my Tech. I could avoid wasting their time and effort if there were tutorials to let users kn ow of new or updated information as it relates to the PrimePay online Employer Portal.

Deborah from Deborah Gilman, CPA

Excellent

They help keep my client's businesses successful. Prime Pay Payroll Service's Reports and Web Site are easy to use.

Pros

As a Sole Proprietor Certified Public Accountant, I have many small business clients. All my clients use Prime Pay Payroll Service. Prime Pay is very easy to work with. Prime Pay works with me to deal with all payroll issues that happen during each fiscal business year.

Dawn from Interstate Fleet Services

Love Prime Pay

Overall experience is cool. The best payroll company I have personally worked with thus far.

Pros

The software is easy to maneuver around in and super easy and quick inputting the information in the system. I also love the fact that I do not have to input any information if I do not want to. They have a representative call me weekly and I give her the payroll totals and she inputs the information for me. I then can go in ant any time to review information when needed. They also give out time clocks and can generate the totals from the machine. We will be getting them soon and I cannot wait to try it.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Response from PrimePay

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review, Dawn! We are so happy to see that you are having a positive experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you and your company. - Team PrimePay

Gregory from JR's Fresh Market

always great fast service

ease of use, great support

Pros

Cons

there are no real issues other than reporting of labor dollars by job type broken out to multiple departments with associates that work varied departments

Anne Marie from Karasch & Associates

Our transition from a larger/more expensive payroll organization couldn't have been more smooth.

Using this software really frees up payroll processing time. It's simple and easy to use and it's only just a few clicks in order to successfully transmit payroll each pay period.

Pros

We started off with a great experience with our sales rep and customer service took right over with excellent service. There seemed to be no errors, problems, or issues right from the very beginning. Our conversion rep was responsive and resolved any issues that I brought forth immediately. Payroll processing days couldn't be more easy. A few simple clicks and I'm ready to submit. The entire process is simple and takes up virtually so little time.

Cons

I struggle with the reports section. When I want to print out a report, it seems to take me a much longer time as the screens are not very easy to look at and quickly understand. I find the report not generating immediately, but rather queuing, then getting an email to let me know it's ready a bit distracting.

Liz from Cohron Homes

Great Service

This makes the whole payroll process simple and seamless. We work with support team and they are very knowledgeable and can answer any questions we can come up with. We have always had wonderful customer support

Pros

The reports are easy to find and have whatever you can imagine because you have the ability to customize them to fit your needs. If you have any problems you just call in and they walk you through it.

Cons

We wanted to see a couple of different categories...but they showed us how to get there...so no problem really

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Liz. We're glad Jenny has been so helpful for you! We're happy to have you as part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay

Marna Mae from Olive Tree Dental

Easy Life

Ive been with Primepay for years now. The company and my "smart representatives" makes my Payroll, Taxes easy. I could have some peace of mind at the end of every pay period and tax year that I am compliant the the IRS and labor law.

Pros

All it takes is a brief phone call, I give the hours and in less than a minute i can download and print out my reports

Cons

Some minor glitches, all is well and well taken cared of.

Response from PrimePay

Replied January 2019

Thank you very much for your review. One of our goals is to give you time back in your day to focus on what matters most while we handle your back office tasks. We are glad that at the end of the day, you can be left with peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of. Thank you for being a valued part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay

Elyse from H2O SYSTEMS INC

User Friendly Payroll Company

My time is better spent collecting money to pay for the payroll than to save money by processing the payroll myself.

Pros

The fact that I can enter the whole payroll myself at my leisure instead of waiting on a representative to assist me, but when I need assistance PrimePay is right their with answers to my questions while I am still processing my payroll. This is a very important fact since most of the time if a problem creates itself, I can't complete the processing without the question answered. If they didn't answer fast it could hold up my processing and the checks, which would create a lot of dis-satisfied employees with no check!

Cons

At this moment I have no cons, I like the software

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Elyse. We're so glad that you find our service so highly valuable. We strive to give business owners and end users time back in their day to focus on what matters most. We're happy to see that we have achieved that for your company. - Team PrimePay

Still Has The Small Businessman In Sight

You can reread my pros for the full monte, but my overall experience in a few words would be "awed by the friendly accessibility."

Pros

That I have found with PrimePay is not limited to the success of their software. While the software is great, it is the people element that I find so refreshing. I used two other well known payroll companies before discovering these guys. The biggest difference I have found is that unlike other payroll companies, they do not vanish once the sale is made. Today was a great example of their friendly demeanor. Even though I knew it was my own fault for not getting payroll in on time, Grace, an account specialist but not mine, cheerfully took my payroll via phone. Happily going the extra step she also took the information for my two new employees who will have their first checks delivered on time tomorrow morning.

Cons

What I like least about this software is my inability to find time to use it.

Response from PrimePay

Replied January 2019

Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review. One of the most valuable things we can offer to our clients is our hands on, passionate client success team. We truly care about each and every one of our clients and whether you have one employee or 100, you will each receive a personalized and caring experience. Never hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. - Team PrimePay

Tracy from digiVisual design

Great for employee benefits

Pros

I'm an end user, and I love how easy it is for me to manage my FSA account. Being able to upload receipts through the mobile app is a life-saver, and I love it that I can enroll for the upcoming year on my own through the website vs. having to fill out paperwork and go through HR.

Cons

My one and only complaint is a minor one - I wish the mobile app was set up to allow fingerprint sign-in.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Tracy. We highly value your feedback and are always working on improving our products to meet our client's needs. Never hesitate to reach out and let us know what we could be doing better. - Team PrimePay

Marcus from Replete Consulting & Services, LLC.

Great For Small Business

I’ve been a proud customer for over 3 years. Really enjoy the customer service and support. I sleep better at night knowing they take care of everything.

Pros

I love the customer service and hands on approach to providing payroll services. Having access to reports and documents is a plus.

Cons

The online portal could use a make over. It should be more user friendly and easier to use.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Marcus. We're glad to know that we can take some of the weight off of your shoulders as a business owner and provide you with satisfactory customer support. We are always looking for ways to improve our product. Your feedback is highly valuable! - Team PrimePay

Good product and service

PrimePay helped me when my account was hacked. They noticed that there was an unusual payroll run, and contacted me, which allowed me to stop payment on a fake payroll for over $60,000. They also assisted me when my former payroll company neglected to process my quarterly reports for the State properly and then refused to do anything about it. The Prime Pay rep helped me force the former company to own up to their mistake and pay the fines.

Pros

The PrimePay software is easy to use for the most part.

Cons

I wish you had an option for companies like mine that only run occasional payrolls.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We are so sorry to hear about your prior experience with your previous vendor, but are very glad to see that we were able to resolve your issues. If there is ever anything else that you need from us, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always just a phone call away. - Team PrimePay

Robert from St Bernadette Parish

PrimePay is a good value

PrimePay has been processing our payroll and filing our taxes for several years with no issues. On rare occasions, I have needed to contact customer service and each time I was helped quickly and effectively.

Pros

PrimePay's software is easy to use and it allows me to process payroll quickly and reliably.

Cons

The only thing I would change is to have the ability to process payroll immediately 24/7.

Response from PrimePay

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review, Robert. We are glad to see that we have been able to meet your expectations throughout the years! We are happy to have you as part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay

Doug from Lawyers Alliance

Primepay Review - 12/18/2018

Pros

Ease of use; easy to navigate; and intuitive

Cons

Not enough standardized reports with current period and year-to-date information.

I love PrimePay! It is an easy to use system that makes running payroll easy and fast.

It is really easy to use, and it doesn't take a lot of time to run payroll. Previously, we used ADP and it would sometimes take hours to run payroll. With PrimePay, sometimes it takes as little as 10 minutes!

Pros

Cons

It isn't very easy to verify all of an employee's data at once, since it is on multiple pages. There are reports that can be run, but so far I haven't found a way to get all of an employee's information in 1 place.

Mark from Mason-Oregon

Won't leave us alone after cancelling service

Lots of mistakes and decided to do on our own. Since we cancelled they keep calling month in and month out and and we have told them we are successfully doing in-house with less mistakes and less cost, and requested not to call back. Won't take NO for an answer. Need to Buzz Off!

Pros

We used for years and had periodic tax issues. Okay, but can't get rid of them.

Cons

Expensive and can do and track better on our own.

Reasons for Choosing PrimePay

Cancelled and went to Sage in-house.

Response from PrimePay

Replied November 2019

Hello Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear about your frustration and appreciate you letting us know about the issue. We are working to make sure you are no longer contacted about our services.

Gary from San Francisco Auto Repair Center Inc

I have been a PrimePay client for over 10 years. We love their customer service.

Pros

I use PrimePays services to run my payroll, to pay my payroll taxes and to keep track of employee benefits such as sick hours, vacation and medical and supplemental insurance premiums, They make it easy to look up records and download information 24/7/365. Also in 10+ years with Primepay I have only had TWO different representatives handling my account. I love having someopne who knows and cares about me when I call for help!

Jonathan from Planate Management Group LLC

Great Service and Support

PrimePay is managing our semi-monthly payroll processing needs and tax remittance requirements. The staff are responsive, knowledgeable, and do a great job!

Pros

Service and support are great. Responsive staff and easy tools to support payroll processing.

Cons

I don't have any issues. with the software and have been happy.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Jonathan. We take great pride in the service we provide for our clients and are happy to hear that we are meeting your expectations. - Team PrimePay

Manuel from Bouchard Communications Group

Everything you need is here...One Stop, One Place, including personal support/help, "if" you need it

UX is well thought out/developed...intuitive and clear for the User. "Time to Process/Submit Payroll" is the ultimate benefit/time-saver.

Pros

User Experience (UX) is spot-on...intuitive, comprehensive, clear, with all the checks & balances without being cumbersome/complicated..all reports are readily available, almost real time! Should you need support, help, or answers, a very knowledgeable Specialist is quickly available via phone.

Sean from Stedila Design

Not too shabby

Pros

Mostly simple to use for small businesses. Great to not have to worry about tax filing.

Cons

Having to pay extra to get a report that shows YTD earnings per employee.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Hi Sean, Thank you for your honest review. We value your feedback and use this information to improve our service and product. Just like your business, we are always focused on growing and bettering ourselves to meet the needs of our clients. - Team PrimePay

Darcie from New Century Door, Inc.

SUPERB PAYROLL SERVICE!

Prime Pay has been exceptional in meeting our payroll needs. We have two businesses and both businesses require extra attention each week (on some level). Our payroll representative is superb. 100% of the reason we are still with Prime Pay is a direct result of the customer service we receive.

Pros

I phone in my payroll. I love the aptitude and level of service our representative gives us. The reports are easy to read.

Cons

The reports are easy to read, extensive yet concise.

Cliff from Saint Margaret Church/Rectory

Cliff's Review

I have experience with 5 other payroll systems this is one of the better ones.

Pros

It's reliable, support is decent, friendly

Cons

Some desirable functions are not there. (Ex. can't print an old pay stub) Others are not obvious or easy to use. Reporting is just OK

Response from PrimePay

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review, Cliff. We are always working toward improving our system and value feedback from active users, such as yourself. - Team PrimePay

Terri from Weber and Company, Inc.

Extremely user friendly

This is my first experience with payroll software, it is so user friendly it makes the payroll process extremely easy to learn and use.

Pros

The program is very self explanatory, and the ease of changing or looking up employees information makes it a pleasure to use.

Anthony from Anthony M. Cope DDS, PC

PrimePay is Great

Pros

I can make easy adjustments online myself. If I need help PrimePay is always there!

Cons

Not compatible with my Mac that I use at home.

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Anthony! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Acceptable

satisfactory

Pros

Ease of use and funtionality with on-time delivery.

Cons

Sometime Primepay account rep is unavailable

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting in touch with our service representatives in the past. Rest assured, our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible and will be quick to resolve any issues you are experiencing. - Team PrimePay

Nicholas from Allstate

Great Company

Easy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives.

Pros

Easy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives.

Cons

Easy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives. However Employees should have a little more access to forms.

Response from PrimePay

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review, Nicholas. We value all feedback we receive and will be sure to utilize this information to enhance our client's experience. - Team PrimePay

John from Electro Technik Industries

Zero Customer Support

Everything works as long as you do not need support after the sale.

Pros

Basic Functionality, Good Support on ACA Administration

Cons

No support after sale. Difficult to reach anyone outside the normal weekly interaction

Reasons for Choosing PrimePay

Price, but looking to change now due to total lack of support.

Response from PrimePay

Replied November 2019

Hi John, we are very sorry to hear about the support issues you have been experiencing. Someone from our support team will reach out to you to address these issues, and to see if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you!

Kelly from Statewide Rebar Placement Inc

Payroll

Great company, my business has been with them for over 10 years. Very client oriented and always friendly.

Pros

Easy to navigate software at your fingertips and easy accessibility online.

Cons

Nothing. This is very user friendly software.

Response from PrimePay

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review, Kelly. Most importantly, thank you for being a valued member of the PrimePay family for the last decade! - Team PrimePay

Carmella from Stella Maris Church

I use the PrimePay Portal to retrieve Payroll Reports, Tax Reports, W-2 Forms, etc.

The most important benefit is the safety and security of all information for our employees. With the PrimePay Portal, I have been extremely satisfied with the security. Secondly, it is very easy to use as I am able to print and/or save the reports/documents as necessary.

Pros

I log in to the PrimePay Portal weekly or at least bi-weekly. I can save or print the reports I need and I believe it is very secure. It is very easy to use. If I need help, which only happened once, the representatives at PrimePay guided me through very easily.

Sheila from Crystalis, Inc dba NATURAL WONDERS LANDSCAPING

Happy

I like that there is always a live person to speak with.

Pros

The customer service is excellent, one of the best.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this moment.

Response from PrimePay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Sheila! We are so happy to see that you like our dedicated customer service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Ali from cold stone creamery

customer service

software blocks too much access for a user to do what needs to be done and if you have a big problem expect it to take a long period of time and your employees not to get paid before they fix it even if it was due to there lack of communication.

Pros

at first it was user friendly with great customer service. now its all automated and there online reps are rude and act as if there above the customers concerns and do not try to help with there problems.

Cons

the software access for a user is very limited customer service is impossible to help with problems, reps do not want to listen to your concerns and when you ask for a superviser they put you on hold for extended time and argue rather then hear your problems to fix it.

Response from PrimePay

Replied January 2020

We are so sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. We'd like to do our best to resolve this for you. Please email socialmedia@primepay.com with your full name and business name and we will have someone from our leadership team reach out to you.

Good payroll service

Great payroll service. Happy with my decision to use them. Thanks.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to process payroll. I switched from a PEO service and was nervous about doing it myself. After they got me up to speed, it has been a breeze.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Everything is good.

Response from PrimePay

Replied December 2018

No need to thank us; we would like to thank YOU! We're happy to have you as a member of the PrimePay family. If there is ever anything more that you need from us, please do not hesitate to get in touch. - Team PrimePay

Amber from Parkway Storage

Industry: Warehousing

Best Software on the Market

Pros

The ease of access from anywhere I need to work remotely.

Cons

Need quarterly reports faster. I am doing year end and I need reports sooner.

Response from PrimePay

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review, Amber! This feedback is highly valuable to us and will be put to good use in improving the service we provide to our clients. - Team PrimePay