• Pros

• "QPage is so easy to use and helpful. I love the pipeline and being able to add assessments and emails that will go out automatically when a candidate reaches a certain step. It is a huge time saver!"

• "It offers a free trial to get started and the software's UI/UX is pretty great. "

• "The platform is well thought of and makes setting up a standard posting easy. The website is clean and postings are displayed well."

• Cons

• "It did not have as many job board integrations as I had wished for. "

• "It could have more features as other competitors like CNAME, custom domain more analytics etc. But overall for the cost it such a good app. They promised to release more features so I 100% reccomend."

• "UI Needs to be user friendly. Rest seams fine."

Browse QPage Reviews

Betty from Abetec Business Solutions Limited

A must have tool

Awesome,I great tool it's going to be a game changer

Pros

The functionality,it's easy to use even when it's your first time

Cons

Kind of struggled at first to figure out on mobile but I got things moving eventually

Reasons for Choosing QPage

It was my first time to use such a tool and when I was searching the internet I landed on it first

Jen from Blue Marsh Insurance

Great recruiting platform!

Pros

Cons

Currently I cannot edit emails that are sent automatically when a candidate reaches a new step in the pipeline. I've been assured that this will be fixed in future developments. Unfortunately I feel I can't use the platform until I'm able to edit these emails or turn them off, but once that is fixed, I am anxious to continue to use QPage for my recruiting!

Reasons for Choosing QPage

I chose QPage because I love the branded landing page for my open positions. I think it makes my company look good and allows us to showcase what we are really about while tailoring the page to what the candidates need to see. I also chose QPage to save time. It is a huge asset to be able to just let go and not have to send emails, check schedules, send assessments. Other platforms make things easy, but QPage goes a step further and makes the process my own.

Response from QPage

Replied January 2021

Thank you Jen. New possibilities and features will come out soon gradually.

A Good Tool, But Still In Its Infancy

This product has lots of potential, but the team behind it seem to always be defensive to feedback. I like the product and would like to see it develop faster and would like to see the team behind it a lot more receptive to feedback.

Pros

It is easy to set up, well built, has a nice clean design, has an intuitive AI, and is good for managing new job posts.

Cons

Email messages are hard to edit, Limited Assessment Templates, Career Page brand-ability is extremely limited... visuals are limited and you are limited only to a set number of provided photos and can't add your own... Q Page still has a few bugs to squash but usability is becoming better and better as development progresses.

Their price point, and their integration with BryQ Assessments

A great product to get you started

Pros

It offers a free trial to get started and the software's UI/UX is pretty great.

Cons

It did not have as many job board integrations as I had wished for.

Reasons for Choosing QPage

I loved the interface and since we were just starting out, the free trial was what hooked me up.

Farbod from Foredge

Surprisingly Good

We've been using QPage for a month now and it has been an overall positive experience. At first, I was skeptical and I was just looking for a basic platform, preferably free. The resume parser is quite accurate and even works with PDF and generate good results. The job boards and people boards are very user-friendly and easy to understand and it can provide an organizational chart if you input the data correctly. There are lots of pre-defined job descriptions available and the assessment kits are great tools too and it's being updated regularly. It still lacks some common integrations but I've contacted them and they are promising to provide it in the upcoming months. Since I'm using the free version I'm ok to wait for now. I think we can be looking at the next big startup in ATS and HRM.

Pros

Unlimited users, Easy to use, User-friendly, Many built-in features, Free basic plan, Ai candidate matching, Auto job description, Online assessments tools, Collabrative recruitment

Cons

Not enough integration, Basic help center, No mobile app

Free Plan

Reasons for Switching to QPage

Expensive

Response from QPage

Replied March 2020

Hi, Thanks for using QPage. Will soon release many integrations and features.

George from Build it Digital

A lot of promise as it improves

Overall good platform if you want something that's priced better than competitors.

Pros

Cons

The platform is still in the early introduction stages and lacks customization. The recruiting process is hard to.cuatomize and I found it difficult to create custom notifications. When I did manage to do that the emails looked a very simple and not professional enough to reflect my brand. This may be the case now as the platform is still being developed. White label is missing and cname support is still coming.

Better pricing

Alex from Freelancing

Super Easy to Use and Very Powerful

I have only used QPage in a testing scenario so far, but it was a great experience and I look forward to using it in the future. It offers a strong feature set with an intuitive interface and a low price that would make it possible for SMBs to punch above their weight in recruiting while also giving enterprises a stress-free recruiting solution

Pros

The interface is incredibly intuitive. I think I could deploy QPage in an organization and not need much, if any, hands-on support. It enables processes to be set up while also giving recruiters the ability to customize and optimize for a given position.

Cons

I have not found a way to have our positions portal under a custom domain, which means that the candidate experience going from other is not as smooth as possible.

Reasons for Choosing QPage

I chose QPage because I had heard of it and there was a very good discount, so it made it feasible for me to test it out.

Joson from Trend Setters

It's a great start - hopefully it'll keep getting more features.

Pros

I personally found the import CV feature as well as the applicant ranking simplicity important. I have yet to get into the test assessment feature yet but it's an important feature for us and hoping it'll serve our needs. I feel it's immense value for money in it's current state and hope they keep adding new features.

Cons

The CV import feature is still a bit immature in that CV's with non standard layouts (such as with sidebars etc) can confuse the software and it imports the wrong information. But it's relatively easy to edit the information. Would prefer a view where I could confirm and edit the information before final import. Would prefer a bit more handholding when starting to use the system as well.

Mehul from Elision

Fantastic SaaS Product for Auto Recruitment

It was good experience and promoters are also supporting well.

Pros

We can manage entire recruitment automatically via Qpage along with interview scheduling via Calendly. Get Full statistics related to recruitment. Can ask Pre-qualify questions to candidate before they appear for interview.

Cons

UI Needs to be user friendly. Rest seams fine.

Michael from The Vearus Group

Industry: Market Research

Q page is a great offering for selecting and obtaining new recruits

We are very happy to have purchased this software, and hope to make a big impression on our new recruits with it's professional look.

Pros

I like that it is all inclusive and a stand alone system to manage our recruiting efforts. I find that to be the best part.

Cons

So far we have not hit any snags, we are new to the adoption into our ecosystem, but it seems to be a well oiled machine.

Alberto from Media Production

Industry: Restaurants

Time Saver! A Must for team recruiting

Pros

The mock video interviews are amazing. We get to qualify our leads without having to take time off our schedule to do first interviews.

Cons

Not being able to edit assessments after saving them.

Mock video interviews

Response from QPage

Replied January 2021

Hi Alberto, Thank you so much for the review. New features including yours will be delivered soon gradually.

Tom from Blue Marsh Insurance

Great Tool for Improving Recruiting Process

We are newly using this, but it is helping us manage our recruiting process and it is much better than the process we had before.

Pros

Easy to use and configure to support your recruiting and selection process.

Cons

Wish we could customize the email templates.

Response from QPage

Replied January 2021

Hi Tom, thank you so much for the review. The custom email feature will come out soon.

David from Guru Muscle

Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to use

Pros

It was so easy to set it up. I love the template they have in their app so I don't have to really spend an hour to write a job role description.

Kathleen from Yamaha motor Canada ltd

Qpage a great platform

Overall is a great platform

Pros

It’s easy to setup and use! Very clean and it’s fairly priced

Cons

It could have some more options on the look of the pages

Krishna from Successful Remote Workers

Good but still needs work

Pros

UX is amazing, and it's so easy to set up a hiring workflow. It's intuitive.

Cons

It still has a couple of bugs or features that are unavailable. For one, the ability to edit emails that go out to applicants. Some fields are required when they shouldn't be. Lastly, sometimes PDF resumes don't load so I'm unable to see it completely.

Response from QPage

Replied January 2021

Thank you Krishna. New possibilities and features will come out soon gradually.