QPage

QPage Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It is easy to set up, well built, has a nice clean design, has an intuitive AI, and is good for managing new job posts."
  • icon"I have yet to get into the test assessment feature yet but it's an important feature for us and hoping it'll serve our needs."
  • icon"The UI is really clear and easy to use. All the main features can be accessed relatively easily."
  • icon"Unfortunately I feel I can't use the platform until I'm able to edit these emails or turn them off, but once that is fixed, I am anxious to continue to use QPage for my recruiting."
  • icon"Kind of struggled at first to figure out on mobile but I got things moving eventually."
  • icon"The CV import feature is still a bit immature in that CV's with non standard layouts (such as with sidebars etc) can confuse the software and it imports the wrong information."

Browse all QPage Reviews

• Have you used QPage and would like to share your experience with others?

Hoang

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

QPage is a great app for my screening and recruitment

I like the handy and effective results and outcome of QPage, and have a great experiences so far.

Pros

I like that it is extremely handy, quick and convenient to create Job Decription in QPage. It normally take me minutes than hours searching for suitable JD, because I can find various templates standard JD in QPage. All I need to do is to customize a bit to fit the needs. The smart job board launching and screening offer by QPage has high quality. The job board is well designed, and the matching is excellent.

Cons

I would love that if QPage can customize further for other areas. Currently it would be great for America. If it can be extended well to Asia, QPage would be perfect

Jen

Great recruiting platform!

Pros

QPage is so easy to use and helpful. I love the pipeline and being able to add assessments and emails that will go out automatically when a candidate reaches a certain step. It is a huge time saver!

Cons

Currently I cannot edit emails that are sent automatically when a candidate reaches a new step in the pipeline. I've been assured that this will be fixed in future developments. Unfortunately I feel I can't use the platform until I'm able to edit these emails or turn them off, but once that is fixed, I am anxious to continue to use QPage for my recruiting!

Reasons for choosing QPage

I chose QPage because I love the branded landing page for my open positions. I think it makes my company look good and allows us to showcase what we are really about while tailoring the page to what the candidates need to see. I also chose QPage to save time. It is a huge asset to be able to just let go and not have to send emails, check schedules, send assessments. Other platforms make things easy, but QPage goes a step further and makes the process my own.

Response from QPage

Thank you Jen. New possibilities and features will come out soon gradually.

Replied January 2021

Interesting Product but Unreliable [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

I supported the team early on and their actions leave an utterly bitter taste

Pros

I must admit, the platform is just out of beta and there are many features that are unusable. However, what I like is it does the applicant tracking job pretty neatly.

Cons

The platform has very poor customer service. There is one support agent called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] impersonating a support agent. The least I like about QPage is that it has an untrustworthy [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who does not keep his word. So pricing plans and feature allocation may change at the whims and fancies of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Response from QPage

Hi hidden/undefined reviewer Thanks for the review and sorry to see how QPage could be connected to personal emotions. There are little misinformation and false information within the review such as beta and unusable feature, but I feel that is on us that we couldn't provide a proper onboarding process for you to find features properly. False information such as: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] impersonating a support agent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who does not keep his word. My duty as a cofounder is to make sure we deliver what promises we make (and be cautious about that) to our valuable customers and to ourselves as our mission and manifest in QPage is to democratize recruiting for companies at all sizes by lowering down the cost, increase the accuracy and expedite the process by tools, features, and automation. Btw, I wish you all the best, and thanks for the bad review, I hope you could feel better now :).

Replied December 2021

Adam

Good recruitment software

The overwhelming process of searching for recruits is streamlined when using QPage and creating emails and job descriptions is fast and easy.

Pros

Cons

I hope they introduce easy option to change the company's name. At the moment you need to contact support. Also would definitely be interested in more job sites' integrations

Reasons for choosing QPage

It's much cheaper option compared to Freshteam

A great product to get you started

Pros

It offers a free trial to get started and the software's UI/UX is pretty great.

Cons

It did not have as many job board integrations as I had wished for.

Reasons for choosing QPage

I loved the interface and since we were just starting out, the free trial was what hooked me up.

Betty

December 2021

Social sourcing platform of choice

The best social sourcing and recruiting platform

Pros

The platform is easy to use,with great integration. Adding assessments and emails makes that goes to the candidate automatically is amazing. The templates are awesome too

Cons

Some areas and regions are not covered and so hard to find a candidate

Reasons for choosing QPage

Loved the templates and the integration at QPage

Reasons for switching to QPage

I was looking for an all round platform

Farbod

Surprisingly Good

We've been using QPage for a month now and it has been an overall positive experience. At first, I was skeptical and I was just looking for a basic platform, preferably free. The resume parser is quite accurate and even works with PDF and generate good results. The job boards and people boards are very user-friendly and easy to understand and it can provide an organizational chart if you input the data correctly. There are lots of pre-defined job descriptions available and the assessment kits are great tools too and it's being updated regularly. It still lacks some common integrations but I've contacted them and they are promising to provide it in the upcoming months. Since I'm using the free version I'm ok to wait for now. I think we can be looking at the next big startup in ATS and HRM.

Pros

Unlimited users, Easy to use, User-friendly, Many built-in features, Free basic plan, Ai candidate matching, Auto job description, Online assessments tools, Collabrative recruitment

Cons

Not enough integration, Basic help center, No mobile app

Free Plan

Reasons for switching to QPage

Expensive

Response from QPage

Hi, Thanks for using QPage. Will soon release many integrations and features.

Replied March 2020

Great ATS for SME's

Pros

AI integration + user interface. Features are very solid too. Even for the team members who have no experience with ATS was able to pick up on things very quickly. For the pricing + users included within it + features, it's very competitive within SME space.

Cons

Not able to customize career page or the job description template from scratch... yet. This software is still new though, so I know this will eventually be a part of it.

George

A lot of promise as it improves

Overall good platform if you want something that's priced better than competitors.

Pros

The platform is well thought of and makes setting up a standard posting easy. The website is clean and postings are displayed well.

Cons

The platform is still in the early introduction stages and lacks customization. The recruiting process is hard to.cuatomize and I found it difficult to create custom notifications. When I did manage to do that the emails looked a very simple and not professional enough to reflect my brand. This may be the case now as the platform is still being developed. White label is missing and cname support is still coming.

Better pricing

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent platform for that meets complete hiring requirements

Pros

Clean UI, email automation, machine-led video interviews, beautiful Job board, AI resume parsing, and many more.

Cons

Nothing as of now. Loved their support and features.

Alex

Super Easy to Use and Very Powerful

I have only used QPage in a testing scenario so far, but it was a great experience and I look forward to using it in the future. It offers a strong feature set with an intuitive interface and a low price that would make it possible for SMBs to punch above their weight in recruiting while also giving enterprises a stress-free recruiting solution

Pros

The interface is incredibly intuitive. I think I could deploy QPage in an organization and not need much, if any, hands-on support. It enables processes to be set up while also giving recruiters the ability to customize and optimize for a given position.

Cons

I have not found a way to have our positions portal under a custom domain, which means that the candidate experience going from other is not as smooth as possible.

Reasons for choosing QPage

I chose QPage because I had heard of it and there was a very good discount, so it made it feasible for me to test it out.

Srikanth

Just the right one to Process Job Hires

This is a necessity for any company which processed resumes.

Pros

Ease of use and speed to go live. This really helps us in getting things on my feet when hundreds of resumes pour in, and it takes hectic tasks to align everyone. These Really comes handy and eases all our works with automation and easy marking.

Cons

Onboarding of candidates after selection. This avenue is not much focused. For recruitment, this is just awesome.

Joson

It's a great start - hopefully it'll keep getting more features.

Pros

I personally found the import CV feature as well as the applicant ranking simplicity important. I have yet to get into the test assessment feature yet but it's an important feature for us and hoping it'll serve our needs. I feel it's immense value for money in it's current state and hope they keep adding new features.

Cons

The CV import feature is still a bit immature in that CV's with non standard layouts (such as with sidebars etc) can confuse the software and it imports the wrong information. But it's relatively easy to edit the information. Would prefer a view where I could confirm and edit the information before final import. Would prefer a bit more handholding when starting to use the system as well.

Betty

A must have tool

Awesome,I great tool it's going to be a game changer

Pros

The functionality,it's easy to use even when it's your first time

Reasons for choosing QPage

It was my first time to use such a tool and when I was searching the internet I landed on it first

Antonio

December 2021

Serious recruitment player for 2022!

Pros

Easy to use, the best is the UI/UX and the end user experience that you get. You can set up all your account in less than 15-20 mimutes!

Cons

Waiting to have more features to come!!!

Mutch less expensive

Response from QPage

Hi Antonio, Thanks a ton for the feedback and the great review . There is nothing more glorious than customer satisfaction. Thank You

Replied December 2021

A Good Tool, But Still In Its Infancy

This product has lots of potential, but the team behind it seem to always be defensive to feedback. I like the product and would like to see it develop faster and would like to see the team behind it a lot more receptive to feedback.

Pros

Cons

Email messages are hard to edit, Limited Assessment Templates, Career Page brand-ability is extremely limited... visuals are limited and you are limited only to a set number of provided photos and can't add your own... Q Page still has a few bugs to squash but usability is becoming better and better as development progresses.

Their price point, and their integration with BryQ Assessments

Mehul

Fantastic SaaS Product for Auto Recruitment

It was good experience and promoters are also supporting well.

Pros

We can manage entire recruitment automatically via Qpage along with interview scheduling via Calendly. Get Full statistics related to recruitment. Can ask Pre-qualify questions to candidate before they appear for interview.

Cons

UI Needs to be user friendly. Rest seams fine.

Alberto

Industry: Restaurants

Time Saver! A Must for team recruiting

Pros

The mock video interviews are amazing. We get to qualify our leads without having to take time off our schedule to do first interviews.

Cons

Not being able to edit assessments after saving them.

Mock video interviews

Response from QPage

Hi Alberto, Thank you so much for the review. New features including yours will be delivered soon gradually.

Replied January 2021