• Pros

• "Qualtrics 360 is very user friendly. It can be used to collect data/info or just to organize a party. "

• "The amount of functionality compared to other tools. Qualtrics is more robust."

• "We don't use this product extensively, but we use it for employee engagement and it's been awesome. "

• Cons

• "I think the "anonymous" survey is not completely anonymous. I found out that they can still connect your email with your submission."

• "I can't think of anything. It's not cheap, but it's reasonable. Much better than all competitors in terms of data delivery and insights so I believe it's worth the high(er) price tag."

• "What I like the least about Qualtrics 360 is that the system is very expensive to purchase. However, you do pay for the phenomenal product you receive. "

Browse Qualtrics 360 Reviews

Twila from EDUCAUSE

Industry: Philanthropy

Qualtrics - Powerful software, worth the learning curvey

I think our respondents have liked the quality of the product and trust it more rather than the free products on the market. Security and confidentiality have been a big concern and our teams have responded well to our Qualtrics surveys.

Pros

Qualtrics gives users options in setting up the data collected and cutting that data. Although it's more time consuming to learn the ins and outs, it's worth it for the extra functionality. The mobile app has been extremely helpful in generating more responses.

Cons

I've had a problem in a previous organization of our "anonymous" survey not being completely anonymous. It is easy to control, but you have to be aware that there is a backdoor way of connecting survey data to the respondents.

Chandrashekar from KGI

Amazing software for survey design, deploy and basic analytics

Qualtrics is the best tool for conducting successful email survey campaigns and is better than the available software in the market currently

Pros

The customer service is amazing as they are quick to respond to any query and are very helpful. The tool is mobile friendly and moreover, the dashboard is user-friendly and intuitive. Lastly, there are a lot of customizable options available for the survey which is great for market research purpose.

Cons

The product doesn't come free and is priced bit higher than other surveying software. The tool doesn't show accurate tracking of emails checked after a survey has been deployed although the status of the survey is shown whether it has been started or finished.

Dawn from Aspire Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Surveys, Surveys, Surveys!

Pros

I think this product is more robust than other survey software when it comes to analyzing and parsing data. You can also create surveys that have great logic (e.g. create one survey with differentiated questions rather than 20 different surveys that have similar questions).

Cons

I do think Qualtrics is a little trickier to use than some of the new (free) software like Google Forms. Although it has much better functionality, it is a little harder to learn and use, which might be a barrier to those who just want a quick and easy survey.

Justin from Lancaster Bible College

Qualtrics 360 for Institutional Assessment

Overall Qualtrics still plays a role for larger institutional assessment such as student exit surveys, as the analytic options are quite powerful.

Pros

Assessment and survey distribution represents a portion of my job that is essential to serving my college well. I use several survey programs depending on the need at hand, and Qualtrics does a good job of providing an array of tools for analysis. The feature set is reasonable for the price point, and analytics go far beyond cheaper or free tools such as Google forms.

Cons

The software works well, although I do prefer the intuitive interface of SurveyMonkey and others (that is completely personal preference). I would say cost is a con given the many alternatives that can achieve what many people need if they are willing to try a tool to fit the circumstance.

Julia from Food & Beverages

Unlike any other survey software

Pros

Qualtrics is truly invaluable. I used this every day, multiple times a day, when I worked in B2B sales. Super user friendly and intuitive, especially considering the amount of features and functionalities that aren't available from competitors. On my first day at a new job, I used Qualtrics with no training and was able to teach myself how to use it as I went. The insights you get from Qualtrics surveys are excellent and very in-depth. Worth every penny and great customer support as well. The new platform is even easier to use than the old one; it just keeps getting better.

Michael from Lake Michigan Credit Union

Extremely Easy to Use

Pros

What I like most about Qualtrics 360 is that it is extremely easy to use especially when dealing with large amount of users and data. It is very easy to get responses that are submitted timely and in an easy format. Additionally, the customer service provided by Qualtrics 360 is outstanding. The customer service reps are very friendly, knowledgeable and teach you in a way that is easy to understand. For example, many times when I have reached out to them, they have taught me something through a video that was shared.

Kelli from Blue Chip Group

Every company should use 360 feedback!

Pros

I love how you and your manager can ask peers in the same department or different departments to review you. It was great to get feedback from people you worked with daily in other departments instead of some of the people on your team, since you interact with those other departments more. It was easy to use to send reviews out, but also to do them for other people.

Cons

I honestly don't have a con for this software. I think every company should be using 360, as it is super valuable to have peer and 360 reviews. Just your manager is not enough.

Samarah from EKR

Research Master

Pros

GREAT product! We use Qualtrics 360 for almost all of our only client surveys. It is still up to us to skim through and pull answers from the surveys, but it is such a nice way to collect them all in one place.

Cons

The price is definitely a bit high. You get good results, but no results can be completely guaranteed. I also wish there was a way to guarantee full results instead of half answers. However, when that happens, Qualtrics customer support is always very helpful.

Georgina from Time Out

Really easy to use

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the system itself is really intuitive. It's a very helpful way to collect data

Cons

Sometime the way that the system is set up means it can be a bit inflexible, however, I'm usually able to overcome this issue

Matthew from ONS

Qualtrics

Pros

The amount of functionality compared to other tools. Qualtrics is more robust.

Cons

It takes time to learn how to use and become proficient.

VALBONA from SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY

Easy tool to collect data/info

Peter from SRI

Industry: Farming

360, more like 720

Pros

Fantastic platform that is incredibly easy for a layman to create and execute employee 360 evaluations

Cons

Pricy platform but you do end up getting what you pay for. Worth the investment if you have over 50 employees

Chelsey from Tesani

Great way for employee feedback

Pros

Cons

There are some things that aren't clear when preparing a survey, but we find ways around it to serve our purpose.