RecruitBPM

RecruitBPM Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Strong functionality, very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable support team. The leadership team is focused on constant improvement and maintaining great value for the cost."
  • icon"I love it's storm search, very quickly finds skills from candidate's resume and video Interview is an amazing feature which I never expected in low budget product."
  • icon"This amazing tool provides complete hiring solution that allows us to do candidate sourcing, tracking, screening and background checking without any fuss."
  • icon"It takes time to learn any new system, but this one was particularly difficult to get acclimated with, which was one of the biggest reasons why I opted away from it."

All RecruitBPM Reviews

Sean

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Finally an all in one ATS & CRM at an affordable price.

Finally an all in one ATS & CRM at an affordable price. 19 years in the business, I realized not only relationships, but technology is driving the recruitment process. I understand the importance on having sound, repeatable processes in place. After months of researching, I had discovered there's very few solutions out there until I came across RecruitBPM. They were the solution I needed, 100% scalable, affordable and KPI driven; allowing me to grow my business at my pace. Their applicant tracking system ATS allows me to build a strong database of candidates and their CRM system Client Relationship Manager allows my business development efforts to stay on track. RecruitBPM checked all my boxes.

Pros

-Scalable -Affordable- no nickel and dime or ah la carte -CRM and ATS in one -Career portal to link to my web site -Live Support -One click job posting to multi boards and web site -Branding -Social media linkage -KPI’s to hold my team accountable -Access to free job boards -Chrome extension to build my client base with minimal data entry -Company with integrity -Adopt continuous improvements to stay ahead of the curve -Highly configurable

Cons

Some cons, Slow at time when I update the system. Does not allow me with ease to add my corporate logo/ branding to my resumes when submitting to clients. The user interface needs some fine tuning.

Reasons for choosing RecruitBPM

 Scalable  Affordable- no nickel and dime or ah la carte  CRM and ATS in one  Career portal to link to my web site  Live Support  One click job posting to multi boards and web site  Branding  Social media linkage  KPI’s to hold my team accountable  Access to free job boards  Chrome extension to build my client base with minimal data entry  Company with integrity  Adopt continuous improvements to stay ahead of the curve  Highly configurable

Andrian

All-in-one hiring solution

Pros

In my entire recruitment career of 5 years, this hiring software solution is my best experience. It helped me a greater extend to track desired candidates and run a smooth recruiting process in much lesser time as compared to manual hiring. It’s super easy to use for experienced as well as beginners equally. And in case you face any technical issue; their customer support team is very approachable to discuss. As compared to other similar applications in the industry, RecruitBPM offers much better and user-friendly UI, explicit functionality and efficient tracking. It also assists in scheduling and conducting interviews and evaluation phase to let you get quick wins.

Cons

I have no complaints till now. On the other hand, I also love to see more integrations of background checks and online applicant assessments in near future.

Best Cost , useful features, Customer Support

Kinza

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best experience with this exceptional ATS

Good Experience

Pros

I found RecruitBPM quite easy to implement and use for all of our team members. We can edit custom fields according to recruitment needs. Also, it has incredible search functionality which let us search and submit appropriate candidates. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each job fill as well as performance of recruiters over a specific duration. It also allows to set up reminders which further helps us to manage busy schedule. Emails and text messages are also tracked by the system. Overall, it’s a complete package of recruitment solutions that have number of useful integrations.

Cons

I wish that the app should allow maximum data export option and an improved mobile app experience.

Overall Quality

Max

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most affordable applicant tracking software loaded with features.

simple and powerful to speed up hiring tasks

Pros

Our company has tried several other tools for hiring purpose in past that were highly expensive offering basic features and few integrations. Another disadvantage was costly ongoing upgrades. On the contrary, RecruitBPM is a cloud-based recruiting solution that is very affordable with valuable features, integrations that are continuously improving. It allows us to publish job orders directly on the company's career page, many job boards and on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Most useful attributes for me are suggested candidates against a job order and email notifications that keep me notified about potential candidates for the open jobs.

Cons

I really like to have live video interview ability in this software to let us screen the candidates more easily. Besides, whenever I got stuck in handling the application, I found customer care very helpful.

Jason

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Robust applicant tracking tool helped me to stay ahead of my targets

Pros

Highly functional applicant tracking software with a lot of capabilities, integrations and features. I feel very comfortable to use this tool as it gives complete freedom to customize not only work flows but also allows to add custom fields in any module of the application. Search functionality provides thorough probing of data and most relevant results which saves my time and let me submit better suited applicants. Additionally, reporting capability of this tool allows to monitor recruiting data for performance and goal rate analysis. You can also track email engagement with candidates through activity log and know about which time is better to have a conversation with them. All these aspects help me immensely to achieve my goals and plan for my future projects.

Cons

Although there are no significant complaints about RecruitBPM. But still want reporting to be more customizable so we can add more metrics to measure the overall recruiting process needs.

Clair

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Ideal choice for small companies

On the whole, it's best kind of experience

Pros

For a staffing company like us, RecruitBPM is a complete and affordable package of automated hiring processes. It proved to be one of the most suitable options we have tried till the date. All of our team members found this application quite functional, easy to use and reliable for data processing. The best part is high-end customization of not only job site but also workflow is highly helpful to win the placement much easily. It allowed us to improve our brand presentation while staying within the limited budget. Last but not least, I also like to mention a large list of integrations that streamlined our recruitment on the whole.

Cons

I would recommend that the candidate approval process should be more enhance and user-friendly.

Adam

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Stress-free way to improve hiring process

Pros

RecruitBPM helped us to organize the recruitment process and get tasks done in a stress-free manner. It has significantly improved the success rate of our recruitment efforts since last 3 years. Seamless integration of multiple job boards with this application enable us to send job posting to several free job boards with few clicks, save hours of manual job posting on each website. We can source candidates from multiple resources, track the potential candidates, screen applicants and complete smooth on-boarding through a single platform. This tool increased communication level among our managers and recruiters which reduced the hiring time-frame and enhanced team performance.

Cons

It seems that RecruitBPM team is constantly improving the system and adding more advanced features. The issues I faced a few weeks back are resolved and I can’t find anything problematic right now.

Shean

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Comprehensive solution for all our hiring problems

Pros

This amazing tool provides complete hiring solution that allows us to do candidate sourcing, tracking, screening and background checking without any fuss. Now we can contact large number of candidates through multiple sourcing platforms. Bulk email features also save a lot of our time and also let us track the communication with ease. Candidate hot list is another best incentive through which we can create our own preferred lists and use them with just a click while staying within the application.

Cons

Occasionally it slows down whenever we process a large number of records. I would also suggest to have a feature of internal chat or discussion that allow our team to collaborate.

Ethan

An Applicant Tracking System with premium features and great value

It's a well-designed applicant tracking system with standard interface functionality, yet, the best part is that it is also very customizable. Along with that, the support team is very quick to respond particularly to the requests to make things work in ways specified to our company's requirements.

Pros

Strong functionality, very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable support team. The leadership team is focused on constant improvement and maintaining great value for the cost. The product is highly customizable and support team has helped us to implement the system that it works almost exactly to our needs. Love it!

Cons

RecruitBPM is one of the best applicant tracking systems in the market with nothing to regret about.

Eric

Great partnership with RecruitBPM

All in all it's a wonderful experience of getting the whole hiring process simplified in such a little cost.

Pros

RecruitBPM applicant tracking is one of the best tools in the market. It’s not only valuable to make recruiting tasks easier but also let us automate recruiting in very low budget. The tool has a great way to organize, manage and track candidates from the job applications to the placement phase. Most handy aspect of this tool is being user-friendly. Another value adding feature is integrations with social media and job boards which makes searching, referring and driving candidates to our recruiting platform.

Cons

You need to get some training to understand the work flow completely and make the system more customized to match your own requirements of hiring process

Martha

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Intuitive and simplifying recruiting tool

Pros

This tool has helped us bring our whole team to a common platform to collaborate while hiring and stay updated regarding whole process. Now we can maintain team performance metrics, overall recruiting reports and candidate engagement to analyze the overall progress of the company. Customization of application allows to add and edit custom fields in all modules. You can change candidate statuses, applicant tracking workflow, add more fields to job orders etc. to fulfill recruitment needs. Intuitive layout and simple navigation for new users.

Cons

I have no complaints about RecruitBPM as they are constantly updating their software and making improvements by adding more features.

Peter

Powerful recruiting tool

I would recommend this tool to recruiters and hiring agencies who are looking for smart yet low-priced hiring solution to achieve better fill rate in less time.

Pros

RecruitBPM proved to be effective for speedy communication with applicants and speedy completing of job orders. The insights it provides through analytics helped us to tailor our recruitment strategies for potential clients. In general, simple and customizable layout, smooth navigation, integration with email services and job boards, diverse search feature and event management are the few most admirable aspects of this ATS.

Cons

In my opinion, the reports can be more useful if they are customizable for more in-depth analysis and tracking of activities.

William

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ATS with rich features, low cost, and ease of use

I would recommend this application to other companies like us as its constantly improving, reliable and less expensive in terms of cost and training.

Pros

We use RecruitBPM applicant tracking software to manage candidates, clients and also internal hiring teams. An easily customizable work-flow paradigm that simplifies and automates your work. You can also be able to customize career portal for employer branding, utilize integrated social media to source candidates and advertise jobs, track all the hiring cycle from a centralized position and communicate with contacts as well as candidates quickly using email templates. It also helps you to stay on top of every step and track analytics to improve sales.

Cons

I think they should enhance their help guides to let us get familiar with each functionality in the system more quickly and utilize them accurately.

Amanda

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RecruitBPM is what we needed

When it comes to managing our day to day recruiting activities, RecruitBPM has been very convenient to deal with them. It has been very functional in letting us keep all the recruiting data in one place, very easy to set up and great at tracking all of the hiring stages.

Pros

The main purpose that we have been using this product is to source for potential candidates, publish job-openings, interview scheduling, interaction with the applicants, getting recruiting reports and analytics, and resume storage etc. RecruitBPM is highly customizable as it allowed us modifying the application questionnaire as per our hiring process needs.

Cons

All things considered, RecruitBPM is a highly affordable recruiting solution, nothing in it that we dislike.

Zayn

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A highly functional recruiting tool

RecruitBPM should be the first choice for the small and mid-sized businesses who want to have increased efficiency with curtailed costs. It’s one of the highly affordable recruiting software in the market I’ve ever used, yet it offers competent features like advanced candidate search, integrations, and tools to automate recruiting data.

Pros

This applicant tracking system has dozens of major free and premium job boards’ integrations like ZipRecruiter, Indeed and Glassdoor etc., which let us easily post our job positions on these job sites through RecruitBPM’s platform. It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with an analytical view which makes you understand the achievables.

Cons

We would prefer to have more product Integrations.

Ayesha