All Recruitee Reviews

Grégoire

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Excellent value for money

I wanted to be able to publish a job offer, collect applications, evaluate the applicants and have an helicopter view of the whole process. Recruitee allowed me to publish our career site in 3 clicks, manage applications and follow our pipeline of candidates very easily.

PROS

The solution is user-friendly and packed with features. I was looking for a Lever replacement (I work in a SMB and we don't have the budget for Lever) and I'm very happy with Recruitee.

CONS

The user interface could be easier to understand. One of the features I use the most (the pipeline) is about 3 clicks away from the main dashboard. I had a hard time figuring out how to create an evaluation template as well.

Reviewed December 2019

Good recruiting software for a startup

Overall, we like using Recruitee, it's easy to use and convenient. I think it's a good fit for any startup that needs an easy-to-use and GDPR-compliant recruiting system.

PROS

- Easy to get the job portal live and customize it - Fast posting of new jobs, very easy to edit questions, people in charge, etc. - Easy to customize workflows - Fast employee enablement on using the software - Very convenient review of candidates using evaluations feature - recruiters prepare notes and we can read them - Good mobile app - always use it when doing interviews to view notes + resume, no more email searching

CONS

- The mobile app broke many times for us and wouldn't work at all for weeks, then got fixed - Hard to find candidates we didn't go ahead with - Archiving positions makes it very hard to find if one needs to restore later

Reviewed May 2020

Beware! Recruitee will bait and switch you. No respect for customers.

PROS

I looked extensively at recruiting solutions. I chose Recruitee for a robust feature set and competitive price. They have a good product.

CONS

About 5 months after we chose Recruitee they raised the price of our plan by 442% from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. And even if we paid 442% more, we would LOSE FEATURES compared to our old plan. Zero warning, zero option to keep old plan. Total disrespect for old customers. Be careful when selecting Recruitee. They treat legacy customers like garbage.

Reason for choosing Recruitee

More competitive price. If I had to choose again I might choose Recruiterbox or another solution. I don't feel comfortable using a company that completely disrespects and price-gouges its customers.

Dear user, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Recruitee. We always aim for the highest standard of customer experience, and we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback helps us improve. There seems to be a misunderstanding about our new feature tiers and pricing. We have indeed introduced a new pricing model. It has been over two years since our last pricing change, and our recent update has been a year-long process - not something that happens often. However, this new pricing model is geared toward new customers. For our existing customers, we are letting them continue on the same plans, keeping all their features. As a current customer, this would be applicable to your account. If you reach out to our customer success team, they will be more than happy to explain our product offering in more detail to see which plan matches your budget best. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Replied May 2020

Reviewed April 2022

Great candidate management software

PROS

The integrations with the email, notifications and inbox makes easier to follow up the progress of the candidates and also makes easier to answer to the candidate's questions and inquiries. The overall layout and HUD of recruitee is great and the possibility to bulk edit the candidates information and status makes everything smoother.

CONS

Maybe a way to bulk click-select candidates from the job tab-pipeline to change the status of the candidates under that tab easier. As the normal workflow has to be done under the candidate's tab, also the lack of "filter by tags" under the job tab is something I miss for this program.

Reviewed April 2019

Changed the way we hire

PROS

Recruitee has a gorgeous user interface that allows us to organize applicants in a streamlined way. This has changed the way we schedule interviews, send offer or thank you letters. We searched for a long time before finding Recruitee and are completely satisfied with the product.

CONS

A custom form would be the only thing missing from this software. If I could embed a custom application form on my "Apply" page of the website, and have it automatically populate the Recruitee back-end, I would be ecstatic. As of right now we're doing it with the tools provided, which is mostly fine.

Rocco

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Modern Recruitment Software - Affordable and Robust Features

I own an advertising agency, restaurant and small recruitment firm, all of which used Recruitee for their recruitment efforts.

PROS

From the interface to the features to the productivity flow, Recruitee is hands down the best job recruitment platform I have used. If you have a firm with 500 employees or less, this is the platform I can highly recommend. From handling form inquiries to its recruitment landing page to its built in emailing capabilities, Recruitee has all the features you need in a polished, well thought out platform.

CONS

The only con, as with any cloud-based software, is that you need a full time reliable internet connection to be productive.

Dario

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Recruitee: Great customer support, not so great software

I was looking for a solution for what we are trying to implement lately, We are in need of a software that not only will be a powerful ATS but also an easy to manage "recruit-a-friend" solution. Unfortunately recruitee lacks of hard of customizations, and for that purpose it gives only the ability to "share" a job that your company posted but does not give you the ability, as a "referral", to followup with the status of their referee's application but I loved how their team genuinely did all the best to help us in trying to find a workaround, that really shows how much they care about it.

PROS

No doubt about it, the customer support received was phenomenal.

CONS

Unfortunately it's an extremely limited software with no costumization whatsoever. It comes in a block, you have to love that block.

Saaumya

Ranching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Streamline your Hiring with the ATS

PROS

Recruitee has proven to be an invaluable tool in our recruitment process, providing us with a comprehensive overview of our candidates and automating many of the steps, such as automated emails. It also integrates with Outlook seamlessly and is very user-friendly. Before Recruitee, we had no comparable software. Its fully adjustable pipeline allows us to customize it to include all stages of our recruitment process, and the email templates make communication with our candidates effortless and consistent.

CONS

As with any product, it can take some time to review, research, and launch updates or new features, however these changes are worth the wait and customers are kept abreast of developments.

Tarek S.

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

It's very useful and easy to use but expensive comparing it to similar tools

I am happy with it but due to the expensive price we are moving to another solutions

PROS

You can easily get used to it and it's very handy

CONS

relatively expensive comparing it to similar software solutions

Jeremy

Internet

Reviewed November 2017

Fast, powerful and great customer service.

PROS

The overview, the possibilities for collaboration (internal and external) and the great customer service.

CONS

Scheduled e-mail features would make it even better and sync with Gmail could work better.

Nazy

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Recruitee Review

No issues - customer support is top notch. I've probably worked with every CS agent - they are all fabulous. I work a lot with Beata - she's SUPER responsive, follows up (proactively) and resolves issues in a timely manner. I am so grateful for the support team's help and commitment to helping me out!

PROS

I like the candidate layout & stage progression. It's very easy to use - and easy to tag managers to keep everyone on the same page.

CONS

I think reporting could be better - and intergrations. I don't have a full recruiter seat on LinkedIn so it's a pain that I can't exercise full use of Recruitee & LinkedIn. So much information gets lost/becomes manual work because the two systems don't speak to each other. Subsequently, reporting is not accurate if I forget to log something from LI into Recruitee.

Hi Nazy, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! We're pleased to read that you find it easy to use, as that is one of our main goals. Also, our Customer Support team is very happy to read your review. At Recruitee, we aim to offer the best possible customer experience to our users. We want you to know that, as we speak, the product team is busy working on an awesome update to our reporting. So please let us know what you think of it after the release. If you have additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Replied October 2020

Lizzie

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

An alright recruiting platform

Overall handles our pipeline well but doesn't have many extra useful features

PROS

Nothing mind blowing about it, but does exactly what its meant to and covers whole pipeline need for recruiting on a large scale

CONS

- Would be good to be able to add fields to candidates that can be filled in when they apply insted of just questionnaires - Support and features to help diverse hiring would be fab! (e.g. job description text bias checker, stats on diversity at various pipeline stages etc)

Dear Lizzie, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! Feedback such as yours is very valuable for us, as it provides guidance when we're improving our product and services. We're pleased to read that you're satisfied with using Recruitee for bigger pipelines and recruiting at a larger scale. Have you looked at using screening questions in the 'apply stage' of the applicant? They can be a good addition to the questionnaires. With regard to diverse hiring, we are looking into new possible features we could add to tackle hiring biases. We do have some options in place for that, like the CV parser and making the applicant photo requirement optional, but we certainly want to add more features to foster a diverse hiring process. If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our support team, or leave responses on our regular customer surveys. Many thanks! Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Replied July 2020

Tessa

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Customer support is very well arranged at Recruitee!

Overall I am very happy with the use of Recruitee, nice and simple to use and a great customer support team who are always ready to help us out.

PROS

Recruitee is very easy to use and has some interesting features. What I like most about Recruitee is the helpful people in their customer support team. They always respond very quickly and are very supportive when we have questions about their product.

CONS

It would be helpful if there comes an automated way of shifting candidates who want to stay in our database versus candidates who want to be deleted in terms of GDPR. Also I would be interested in more features for retrieving interesting reports based on our recruitment data.

Reviewed April 2020

Unexpected price increase after subscription

PROS

The basic features of an ATS are presents and works good. Video question.

CONS

Lack of features : nurturing, automation based on questionnaire answers, no date and number type for questionnaire answers. Some issues with automated emails. After I subscribed for the trial and start really testing the tool and even some discussions with their salesman the price changed. It's not just a normal increase. It doubled!! It's not fair and probably not legal.

Thank you very much for giving our tool a try. Sorry to hear about your experience. We aim for the highest quality in our product and our service - and take this matter very seriously. After having a look at your review, it seems that you subscribed in the middle of our plan update. We moved away from slot-based pricing and launched feature-based plans (with tiers Launch, Scale, Lead) after almost a year of preparation. You signed up in the middle of this process. With our new feature offering, we have indeed raised the prices slightly. However, for 99/mo you now get 5 job slots (first Launch plan), instead of the former 79/mo plan with 4 jobs. So effectively, per job, there was no raise here. We're afraid there has been a misunderstanding, as our new tiers certainly do not always result in higher prices. Instead, by adding different features in each plan you effectively only pay for the features you plan to use! Can we reach out to you and see what plan matches your budget best?

Replied April 2020

Anna

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Intuitive ATS

PROS

The user interface of the tool is very straight forward. This is the third ATS I've used and I would say that it generally has majority of the features you'd look for in an ATS. It has different reports for recruitment KPI tracking, calendar sync for scheduling, email templates, auto-mated email response, various access restrictions for panel interviews, etc. Their help portal has video guides which is helpful if you're a visual learner.

CONS

It's sometimes missing some small features or limitations of what it can do. A few includes preventing admins from seeing their own profiles, ability to further limit some confidential information (they have a method but it's sometimes not the best), when you send interview invitation via Microsoft teams sync, you can't rename the meeting invitation on Teams.

Sonita

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2017

European efficiency with American style customer support

Makes me faster, keeps me organized.

PROS

It's easy, so so so easy. It's not that expensive. They have clever tools that I didn't know I wanted until I saw them, like the ability to source applicants you look at with a chrome extension, a dummy proof careers page that is customizable, an internal kanban board, the ability to share with people who don't want to login to anything (HR peeps you know what I am talking about). Easy integration with free job boards and all resumes are searchable (this is key for finding people in your past pools, that you think would be good for new jobs that opened up, its better than having to "tag" everything liek a lot of ATSs require). They know their EU data law compliance and general knowledge of EU laws associated with recruiting (So US, we aren't good at this one... )

CONS

The only things I would change are how the sourcing code is generated for sites so if I get something off angel, I jsut want that code generated, it's easy and doable as is, but I was spoiled by my last ATS that did it for me.

Kelly

Reviewed August 2018

Easy to use, with a focus on the things that really matter in the end.

Just a super good product with a great team behind it. I recommend using the tool to all of my customers (as an HR & Recruitment Specialist consultant).

PROS

Quick implementation, easy to use, really clear content on usability, great customer service, just an "all you need recruitment tool".

CONS

You have to do a lot of self-study to keep yourself up to date on features and I tend to be a lazy recruiter who does not do that.

Rose

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

easy, quick to set up!

PROS

- easy to use - clean interface - easy to set up, adjust etc.

CONS

that I'm forced to answer this question, while I have no cons ;)

Bronwen