Browse Recruiterflow Reviews

Daren from Thornley Corporate Solutions

I've used them all!

Fantastic, setup was simple and rapid. Support is amazing using a chat function or email. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the product, even took time to send me explainer videos or jump on a zoom call to show me what to do.

Pros

Excellent feature set. The automation of daily tasks and triggered events is a life save.

Cons

Only that the searched term would be better if it were hilighted in the candidates resume.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

RF out performs all of the products on the market, they are not tangled up in bells and whistles, their core feature set it simple and adaptable. All other products are confusing and slow.

Claudia from Internal External

Flexible and Easy to Adapt

Very strong customer support and good feature development. Solid product for recruiting and managing

Pros

I love all the customizable fields. The ease of the product to use. A lot of common sense and end user in mind. I have entry level business people using it and they adapted quickly. No real training required.

Cons

Future iterations would be to have that data backend up and the values edited and auto changed with the edits in the fields. Specific Note tagging or classification would be good then all just going in the general population of notes. (i.e. pre-close notes or references or activity updates etc)

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Better support and implementation. Also knew the product well. Zoho rep didn't know too many things that were available. It wouldn't have been a bad choice compared to the other two (jobadder and bullhorn) but glad I got recruiterflow - its the better of the two.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Job Adder didn't make any sense. Very restrictive. Also had to go to support for anything customized and they pivoted from a job board to an ATS and it shows! Bullhorn was at my old company and what a grand mess. The worst performance and very outdated workflow and engineering. Backend engineering was obvious with negative effects to the end user which is stunning. The UX is so weird.

James from Sydney James Recruitment

Recruiterflow Review

In summary I really enjoy using it and it does not feel like another system on top of our working practises, it is seamless and a very useful tool to have.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support are a big thing for my business. I absolutely love this product.

Cons

Finance package and ability to raise invoices out of the system is just not there at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

I like the product and I like the people behind the product.

Sebastian from Remotely.Works

Remotely.Works Feedback

The small things that the product lack or is an issue is balanced with the excellent customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team

Pros

- Flexibility and Support form the team is excellent - Advanced search is great - We love the Zapier integrations - the API had allowed us to extend the use of RF to other areas which is great - Email reading and displaying is a killer feature - Campaign Management is amazing for us

Cons

- UX could be improved, specially when you are working on several candidates at once - Deployment of the /alerts section is great but collaboration features could be improved

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

The fact that is ran with a small team, and we loved them from the beginning. The fact that is flexible and directed to recruiters which allow us to use it internally for your own company or for others as well.

Melvin from Plus10 Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best modern all-in-one tech solution for start up agencies

Great experience. I assessed over 8 different ATS solutions, and recruiterflow was the top choice. My concerns were the fact they are a young company with a small team. However, that is actually a strength. They have been very personable and fast with their responses back to me. The product is simply beautiful to use and very modern and not clunky.

Pros

The modern look, the combination of ATS with CRM, the resume parsing, the workflow, the chrome extension

Cons

Managing open jobs can be a little cleaner or easier at the administrative level. I wish there was a way where the scorecards can easily be viewed without having to click through.

All the others felt like they were web2.0 or very clunky

Olivier from RecruitmentLAB

Recruiterflow for ICT Recruitment Agency

Kudos to the support team of Recruiterflow: fast, accurate, very friendly, always 'on'. Greatly improved efficiency and productivity of our teams.

Pros

Ease of use (modern UX/UI): saves us time and money Excellent support ! Evolving functionalities Ease of integration in our business processes

Cons

Automatic update of candidate profiles based on their changing LI profiles Limited possibilities to tailor the jobsite to our needs Business problems solved Benefits

Price/functionalities Support Software for agencies

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Too complex, too many features, not tailored to the needs of a recruitment agency.

Mike from Z Search Recruiting, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Recruiterflow review

Very position experience with RecruiterFlow. The customer support is excellent.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how I'm able to directly input information into the database from LinkedIn. I like the fact that I can send email campaigns with multiple emails and schedule them however I want them.

Cons

I would like to see a feature in the Campaign tool where I could edit an initial campaign (the first one) right from a record. Sometimes I want to personalize the first email in a series and I can't do that with the campaigns at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow was recommended to me and I liked the free trial and price.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

I still use Big Biller mostly because I've had it for so long and I can send hundreds or thousands of emails without getting shut down by Google. The main reason I switched is because of Recruiterflow's ability to send campaigns, import directly from LinkedIn, and have my emails synch up directly to the database.

Thomas from Patrick International

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

You need to buy and use recruiterflow

super happy..

Pros

The customer servce is outstanding..any questions or issues, Amri and the staff are right there.. everything is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

I love the job posting, I do wish there was a way I knew if my ads were posted in the free section of sites like indeed or if they were boosted, and I'd like the option to boost them through recruiterflow rather than use my seperate indeed account. also I'd like the text search to scrape files, notes and profiles at the same time so I can find people easier once I input them

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

I concluded that everything else aimed at the solo recruiter was junk

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

you guys had me at parsing and posting. recruiterflow was cheaper and did both

Vinayak from CoWrks

Great software for collaborative teams

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Pros

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Cons

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

- Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI

Tara from Summit Search Consultants

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent, user friendly program!

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Pros

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Cons

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was lacking some functionality and user friendliness. It was a great, basic option but lacked many of the features that Recruiterflow offers

Baker from Alpine Search Partners

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Cons

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle from Maine Cater

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF. - Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs" - Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.) - I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool. Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Pros

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Greg from Strategus

Great customer service and a great product!

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Pros

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Tammie from Construction Headhunting

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

Pros

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

Cons

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Best value we seen, ease of use for my team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN service is just far superior than other ats's we demoed.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was too old school, didn't have modern date features such as tags, campaigns etc.

Ankita from Swiggy

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Pros

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Cons

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

The ease of use and automation.

Peter from Heyer Expectations

Good Product, know the industry

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Cons

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

The relationship, and understanding of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the trust he developed. Made it easy.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

The Mail integration was key, and the price.

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Pros

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

Cons

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Todd from Todd Baer Associates

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Pros

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Cons

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

Easier, with more features

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

User interface, email nurture campaigns, better integration with G-Suite

Ben from Skript Ltd

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

Pros

After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern. - It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes. - It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns. - The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data. - It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice. - Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Cons

It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Becca from Newance

Great Tool for the Recruiting Lifecycle

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The functionality and integrations/ extensions have a high degree of utility. It houses an all-in-one organized solution for resumes, notes, tasks, and emails. RF is also very customizable which is great if you work on a variety of roles with different stages. Lastly, it allows for collaboration between teammates!

Cons

Nothing much that hasn't already been fixed or is in the mix!

Mark from Canvas Search Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great ATS, Great Service!

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users. We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Pros

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all! With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied February 2019

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Bill from William Ross Recruitment

Great Product, Impressed so far

It's been a really good experience so far! I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters. Lastly, the customer support is really responsive through their chat feature and they get you answers and feedback quickly. I did not see that as much with a couple of other companies I had trials with. Thumbs up overall!

Pros

I'm a start-up recruitment firm so I was looking for something that was clean, modern, easy to use, with good automation features to save me time. After trying out some different software packages I really came to appreciate Recruiterflow's features. The integrations and extensions work well, you can get up and running really quickly, and it's not overly complicated and "clicky" like some other programs. You can customize a lot of things. I still haven't used all of the automation features so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that more as I go forward.

Cons

Because I work for a recruitment firm I also like to track sales metrics with clients. Messages left, calls made, emails sent etc. I would like some more easily accessible analytics for my client/prospect touches to more easily track and review at day's/week end. But, they tell me this is coming down the road so that's great! They seem to be constantly adding features which is another positive.

Alexis from Career Rockstars

Good bang for your buck

Recruiterflow is an easy-to-use ATS system that is pretty straightforward. It allows you to get the job done pretty painlessly from a candidate management perspective. It also allows you to monitor the amount of fees/commission to be paid out which comes in handy.

Pros

It's easy to use, the customer service team is friendly and helpful, and now they have Kanban viewing for their jobs which is my preference.

Cons

What I like least about this platform is that when a candidate emails us a resume, you have to manually download the document and then upload it to the system. I have used a few systems in the past where the system automatically detects the resume and will have it appear in the Files section. I also don't care for how limited the job page is, as I think there could be more customizable components to it. And the reporting function is very limited.

Jamie from Sourcing Ventures

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The best out-of-the-box recruiting software for a modern staffing agency

Fantastic, and great/responsive customer support.

Pros

Clean user interface, no learning curves, super-easy to just get going.

Cons

Some improvements on the campaign/ email builder to add a clear format when copying email content over, raised with customer support and rolling out a fix. Can not ask more than that!!

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Founder was excellent to deal with.

Cost / user experience.

Ann from Jibser

Great product

Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Pros

it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Cons

For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Otys does not work. horrible product.

Bob from Upland Talent

Great ATS

Our overall experience is excellent and more important is that the customer service is excellent at all levels! the team at Recruiterflow have always promptly addressed any issues we needed assistance with.

Pros

Ease if use. Features that work great with the needs of a talent search agency. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs and database talent pipeline. The ease of being able to track candidates as they move through the search and pre-hire process.

Cons

There were no features that would be considered "Cons" of this ATS

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Our prior ATS was not able to accommodate the needs of our Agency

Tracy from Summit Search Consultants LLC

Love this ATS!

They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Pros

The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Cons

I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was basically a storage database. It did not help facilitate more efficiency the way Recruiterflow does.

Phillip from Golden Gate Recruits

I've look at every ATS and this is the best!

Fantastic, couldn't be happier. And the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire Customer Support team is extremely responsive but on issues and also on feature requests to make the system better.

Pros

Easy to use, built for agencies vs. for companies, works exactly with our workflow.

Cons

Sometimes one too many clicks to get to where I need

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Didn't allow collaboration for a team

Bernard from Beaullieu & Associates. Inc.

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Great ATS For a Recruiting Firm

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruiterFlow are great to work with. They approach the business with a personal touch, are very responsive, and are continually adding valuable features to this platform. The platform is rock solid.

Pros

Very easy to use, yet has tons of automation capability to manage a queue of candidates.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would change.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Best overall value. It has proved to be a great decision!

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

We needed a more comprehensive ATS platform with integration into Indeed and LinkedIn.

Nolan from Worth Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product, exactly what you need for an agency recruiting firm

Overall I am extremely happy with the product and have no desire to change to a new software.

Pros

Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team! Consistently building new features.

Cons

clicking download on linkedin profiles, wish it parsed automatically but a very minor detail

Always recommending recruiterflow

Pros

World class customer service, easy to use, intuitive, easy for candidates to apply, easy to track applications, easy to set up automations, easy integrations to post jobs, love it and recommend it.

Cons

Can’t post to an essential job site for me automatically

Price, excellent customer service

Jonathan from Rocket Talent, Inc

Industry: Market Research

Awesome product and great team!

I love the software and the team behind it. Very efficient! Thank you.

Pros

Recruiterflow plays a critical role in our business and allows us to create a more personal experience. It allows customize settings to best fit the role and needs with drag-and-drop features, easy navigation and very user friendly features.. Great product overall!

Cons

If I can think of one, their team fix it right away.

Sarah from Kodiak Cakes

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

Pros

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes. It's much cheaper than other platforms The customer service is prompt.

Cons

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used. - Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way) - Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone. - You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open. - Formatting the job description is always off. - About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied August 2020

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

Christian from Worth Search

Great ATS for Agency Recruiters

Overall a great experience -- it could benefit from a couple of small improvements but overall it's exactly what we need.

Pros

The system overall is extremely intuitive. The metrics are helpful, the campaigns are easy to manage, and the jobs simple to set up and build and tailor to specific needs.

Cons

The formatting in campaigns could be better and it would be great to be able to navigate to new candidates from another candidate's page without having to close out. The searchability AI could also be a bit better.

Amanda from Newance

Easy to use - always improving!

Great - I've referred others and would pick again if starting over.

Pros

This is easy to use as a recruiter because you're able to click through jobs and candidates in ways that make sense and don't require needless hoping around. Email finder is wonderful! Customer service is highly responsive. All in all, amazing value for the money.

Cons

The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Features for the pricepoint.

Aniket from Guarented Rentals

Extremely fast software, slick UI and superb support. The best sourcing tools out there!

We got more and better candidates. Although we did not set out to solve this problem but we have doubled our hiring speed. We were able to organise our entire recruitment process and move fast.

Pros

Recruiterflow addressed our biggest pain. Getting awesome candidates in the door. With their email campaigns and chrome extension our entire team participates in the sourcing. It is extremely simple to use. As a hiring manager, this makes my life extremely easy. We evaluated multiple softwares but recruiterflow just swept us away with their UI. They have incredible support. You can live chat with them whenever you feel stuck somewhere. The best part is it is extremely fast to do things over here. I have never done application review this quickly.

Cons

There are no major cons however, I would really love it if they had a knowledge base where we can troubleshoot on our own. We would also love to see separate pages for prospects in campaign and ones already in the pipeline.

Keelie from Summit Search Consultants

Industry: Medical Devices

KP review

Pros

The functionality and details of each entry.

Cons

I am not able to work from my phone to look up a candidate

Chanchal from PharmEasy

Recruiterflow has been pretty amazing for us. Streamlines our recruitment process and so easy to get

Pros

Really easy to use. We used recruiterbox earlier but it was over expensive and complicated. We got everyone onboard real quick. Very easy to collect feedback, schedule and reschdule interviews. Pulling out weekly reports is also extremely easy now. I have never used a better applicant tracking system.

Cons

They can definitely use a few more integrations with job boards and technical assessment tools like hackerrank. They tell me its in the works. No complaints otherwise.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied August 2017

Thanks Chanchal for the love. We are continuously working on building more integrations to make your life easier. We will keep you posted on how we build integrations.

Martha from edge Kenya

Best Recruiting Software Ever!

Pros

RF is intuitive and easy to navigate making the life of any recruiter a little bit easier. Plus the customer care is top-notch high quality. Always ready to support.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment given our needs

Shamroz from Ztek Consulting Inc

RecruiterFlow --- "Great help for Recruiters"

Best ATS i have ever used with such excellent features. Great work by Your Team.

Pros

This has helped me a lot though i have used Free trial but thanks to people at Recuiterflow they allow everyone to use it free and test it. Great help for keeping a track of all the candidates as well as the best feature i liked the most is the service team chatting live. Having a awesome feedback tracking system.

Cons

I personally like the softwares which attractive so if you guys can Improve your UI. If this point is not taken under consideration then i don't think so there is any issue which should be counted under Cons.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied January 2019

Hey Shamroz, Thanks so much for taking the time out to write about us! We continuously work to improve our UI and make it better. Thanks for your feedback.

Nieves from e2ycommerce

real agile ATS

Pros

Recruiterflow gives you a clear picture of candidates you have in your talent pool and their stage in the recruitment process. In addition to this, the collaboration between team members is very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

When you publish a position there is not an overview, so you have to refresh the careers page to see how the job post looks like.

Saida from e2y Limited

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Pros

The system is great value for money! The best feature is the email integration, no longer do you have to wonder when your last contact with a candidate was, who spoke to them and what was within that communication. It take the data entry out of it and is amazing especially if you have colleagues who are not too good at adding notes on the system. There are other amazing features, but I wanted to highlight how well the customer services team looks after its client. They take feedback on board and are very agile in their approach to customer satisfaction. Would have applied more stars here if possible.

Cons

There are only 2 features I picked up that could do with improved: candidate search and job approval. And both have already been put on the product map for review/improvement.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied February 2018

Thanks so much Saida. We are working on candidate search and apporval workflow!

Karin from AEC National Recruiters

RESULTS!

While researching various alternatives to the standard 'job board-centric' recruiting services, I came upon RecruiterFlow through LinkedIn. After a brief discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I decided to go for the free trial. With hands-on assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], including lots of emails and calls, we set up several posts on the site. I am thrilled to say that within about 2 weeks of my first post, we had a preliminary interview, follow-up interview and placement! As soon as our trial was over, I signed us up officially. Looking forward to continued success.

Pros

Ease of use--technical support (and hand-holding).

Cons

I wish I could go through the entire posting process at one time, instead of having to go back and add the application info after I created a job post. AND I wish that the system would 'remember' my screening questions so that I didn't need to re-enter them each time.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Ease of use; cost and how it fit my needs.

Rupali from ixigo.com

One of the best ATS so far. Best for feedback tracking

Pros

Best part of recruiterflow is its feedback tracking system. All the interviewers gets an update on email about a candidate status. Easy to use. Activity log helps to view the actions taken on that candidature. We can track the database at one place. Automatic reminder to interview panel is one plus Customer Support is quite active

Cons

UI can be better than this. It would be great if it can automatically link the URL of a profile in calendar invite Rest, everything is good

What happened ?

See above

Pros

Promoting & Job Posting features see above

Cons

Their support completely sucks. It didn't used to be this way. The software is way too glitchy and they refuse to take accountability for it and they blame the customer. I had such a good start and what i thought rapport with them...well now I see them for what they are. I would strongly advise you to find a more established software. We are already looking for another vendor.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiterflow

Because Encore is a boat anchor and obsolete

Pushkal from Times Internet

Our recruiting has become so much better now

Eliminated dependency on recruiting agencies and vastly improved candidate quality.

Pros

We have completely eliminated the budget for recruiting agencies and advertising on job boards. Now our inhouse and freelance sourcing team sources great candidates and Recruiterflow helps us engage them with personalization. It has completely changed the way we recruiter.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this software. Maybe, I can use an employee onboarding module. But I can live without that.

Anthony from Howard Lee & Associates

Fantastic ATS, the best out there

Pros

User friendly interface and ease of use makes it really appealing to our sourcers and recruiters, the best among the ATS's I have personally used so far and hats off to their support team incredibly responsive and helpful, highly recommend Recruiterflow to anyone looking for an easy to use ATS with candidate and contact management features, outreach automation, task management and more..

Cons

Nothing..So far has been a great experience..

Pankaj from LocoNav (BT TechLabs Pvt Ltd)

Great product for fast growing companies

Pros

I love the UI of Recruiterflow. It's so much better than all other recruiting softwares in the market. I am also able to automate most of my repetitive tasks using Recipe. Since, it's deeply integrated with my email, all the communication is also tracked automatically.

Cons

While I love Recruiteflow, I would love to see a deeper integration with Zapier and probably the ability to send text messages and place calls directly from the system.

Chetna from Pharmeasy

Easy to use. Great value for money. End to end comprehensive recruitment software.

Pros

I like the ease of use, great UI the most. They make it really easy to collaborate with your team to deliver a great candidate experience and hire faster. We used over complicated expensive software earlier but this was a breath of fresh air.

Cons

They can definitely improve on their scheduling workflow. While calendars are nicely integrated, adding information to a calendar invite is not possible and you have send a separate email for that to interviewers.

rob from Apex Global Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

REcruiterFlow is the right crm/ats system for our company

on a rating of 1-10 I would give RecruiterFlow a 10.

Pros

For me it is the ease of use, built in features and the customer support is exceptional compared to the other crm/ats systems that I have used.

Cons

I don't have aany issues with RecruiterFlow at this time