All Recruiterflow Reviews

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Moved from BH to this - best decision I made

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

PROS

After having used BH for a couple of years, and finding it so cumbersome. I switched to RF and best decision I made. It is so simple and straightforward to use, and to set-up, has all the functionality I need without a lot of the bells and whistles I never used but paid for in BH!

CONS

The main one I miss is being able to integrate texting in UK - the 3rd party options to do this work out quite expensive and would be wonderful if it could be integrated

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Ease of use, cost and support

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Cost vs performance and was so bulky was a nightmare, not a great user experience

Mickey

Reviewed March 2022

Fantastic support team, solid ATS offering for 3rd party search firms

RecruiterFlow is the right software for our company. With a fantastic support team and reliable, speedy software, our team onboarding was smooth and uptake on the platform was fairly seamless.

PROS

After years of limited options, there are finally an increasing number of ATS platforms coming online that accomodate the nuanced process of external recruiters. RecruiterFlow's greatest asset is their responsive support team. They are clearly working hard to develop a useful product in a somewhat crowded marketplace.

CONS

RecruiterFlow is a fairly new software. After extensively canvassing the market, it's easy to look at the features of Lever or Loxo and think, why can't __________ do that, too? There are absolutely limitations as it stands now when comparing them to the heavy hitters, but the trade offs are worth it. You get an easy-to-learn, solid software that is active and focused in rolling out new features when they are ready and not too early. Our recruiters would love a mobile app, too.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Cost, customization, ability to submit candidates to external clients via email with ease.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

After a few frustrating years on Bullhorn, we eventually dropped it in favor of a minimal Airtable database with some light custom code as a interface. While this was sufficient for a small firm with strong institutional memory, it couldn't scale with us as we added more distributed team members.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

PROS

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes. It's much cheaper than other platforms The customer service is prompt.

CONS

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used. - Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way) - Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone. - You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open. - Formatting the job description is always off. - About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

Replied August 2020

Vincent

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great tool for recruiters.

PROS

The system is very easy to use, the customer support is super reactive and always ready to help out if needed.

CONS

Some details could be automated, let say as soon as we put a candidate as hired, said candidate should become inactive or block, it can be done, but manually.

Thomas

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Go with the flow - recruiterflow!

overall very happy.

PROS

I love that everything is organized and I can customize everything to my tastes

CONS

the resume search - I wish I could run a boolean search in it and call up every resume I need.. sometimes i type in a candidate last name and it does not come up..I also wish the job posting was more effective, the organic posts are ignored and I have to go through another ATS in front of yours to post and boost jobs, as they have a partnership with indeed. I can post through them at half the cost if I was doing it on my own.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

I needed posting that was included, and functionality to track what I needed, my way.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

top echelon charged extra for organic posting. I outgrew chaos, as it is basically a rolodex

Calvin

Reviewed July 2023

Best crm ever. You will want to buy this over the others. Trust.

Amazing experience, I would highly recommend to all.

PROS

So simple and quick to use. Email campaigns, automation and just ease in general makes it a great crm to have. Oh and a great deals pipeline.

CONS

Nothing, I like all. So, I would highly recommend people to get it.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Simple, affordable and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Too much going on which I did not need and poor service.

Reviewed June 2023

Great value with with advanced features

Great customer services and fantastic product at a more than reasonable price. I'd recommend it to any one who works in a recruiting agency.

PROS

I'm really impressed with the products ease-of-use, especially for a product with advanced features such as email and SMS campaigns and automation recipes. They are constantly releasing new features so the product keeps getting more valuable.

CONS

Sometimes new features are released too quickly and it's not clear how to use them.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Quick and affordable data migration, easy to learn and automated workflows.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

More robust features such as built in email and SMS campaign functionality and the ability to created automated workflows.

Matthew

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

RecruiterFlow changed thhe way our core business works in 1 month.

I love this software, from the moment we saw the features [sensitive content hidden] presented to us we knew we needed this! and we haven't had 1 regret or reservation yet. Worth every penny.

PROS

The applicant tracking system is wonderful, our consultants have found this to be one of the biggest time savers, it is super valuable to have all your applicants from any job board go into the same 'applied' funnel.

CONS

The reporting is a little archaic, but the team at RecruiterFlow are actively working on new features to be implemented shortly. And this is one thing I love about them, customisability is at the forefront for RecruiterFlow and they AWLAYS listen, customer service 10/10.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Initially, for the pricing. But in hindsight RecruiterFlow was the right choice for us anyway.We were worried about getting involved with a HUGE CRM provider as we felt the support wouldn't be there for us.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Recruit So Simple was built for smaller companies, we outgrew it quickly.

Ravi

Great

Excellent, the team are really friendly and helpful and the product is the best I have used so far

PROS

Good price, very easy to use, has every feature you could need. No complaints.

CONS

Maybe the client portal could be improved visually to make it easier to use - this is a new feature though, so it will probably have more iterations

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Better price, simple and easy to use, good team.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Recommended Recruiterflow by another recruiter.

Amos

Reviewed August 2023

Excellent customer support

Excellent customer support and very patient to explain how things work, thanks for awesome support guys!

PROS

I like the click and drag functions and excellent customer support from [sensitive content hidden], [sensitive content hidden] and [sensitive content hidden]!

CONS

None. Everyone in RC places priority in delivering excellent customer experience which is admirable and awesome!

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

[sensitive content hidden] has been very responsive and patient throughout my evaluation process which is amazing and awesome!

Ricky

Reviewed May 2023

RecruiterFlow Has Great Ease of Use

Having my candidates exactly where I want them is amazing. Very easy to work with and customer service has been great!

PROS

The layout and options are great for candidate tracking through the entire recruitment process.

CONS

Not a huge fan of the CRM but I do hardly use it.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Layout, ease of use, and cost.

Tammie

Reviewed April 2021

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

PROS

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

CONS

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Best value we seen, ease of use for my team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN service is just far superior than other ats's we demoed.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was too old school, didn't have modern date features such as tags, campaigns etc.

Pavel

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

A simple tool with enormous potential

A simple tool with enormous potential, where you just need to turn a blind eye to minor flaws.

PROS

Crucial for us is the integration with Linkedin Recruiter, RF has proven to have the easiest way to get data. At the same time, the open API and minimal risk of locking our data with the ATS provider is important to us.

CONS

I'm surprised at the little things RF developers think about, but some things they don't keep track of: the list of key technologies, exporting only excel data, not CSV, basic candidate search, or the lack of a matching system.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Beautiful and clear look, simplicity, automation, integration with Linkedin Recruiter, open API, and friendly price.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Because Bullhorn is a dinosaur, but you definitely don't want him on a smaller team. A robust and uncluttered solution in an ugly-looking design.

Peter

Reviewed April 2020

Good Product, know the industry

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

PROS

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

CONS

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

The relationship, and understanding of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the trust he developed. Made it easy.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

The Mail integration was key, and the price.

Scott

Reviewed June 2022

Great Platform for Agencies

I have been very happy and thoroughly appreciate the customer service.

PROS

The platform is very easy to use and I love the automation options. I am still learning new tricks to make the process easier for recruiters.

CONS

I would like to see a drag-and-drop option for resume uploads. I would also appreciate an integration with HireEZ.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

It was highly recommended for automation and ease of use.

I heard about this product from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Reviewed January 2023

Great ATS

PROS

Very good system with everything a recruitment business could need.

CONS

No cons really... It could be a little cheaper, but it's quite fairly priced.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Better software for an actual agency... Lever seemed more for corporate companies with inhouse recruitment.

Baker