Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The ability to engage candidates. We are in a rapid expansion growing to 60 members from 20 members in 3 months."
  • icon"Job positng functionality customizeable they uploaded my exisiting database. Top notch support easy to use."
  • icon"Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team."
  • icon"No mobile app which makes it difficult to use on the go. However one cannot complain much given the price at which they offer the solution."
  • icon"When i upload the candidates profile (add candidate), the system always read the wrong telephone number from the resume."
  • icon"Tabs are on either ends so it's slightly hard. Check Greenhouse maybe for UI."

All Recruiterflow Reviews

Alexis Eva

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

December 2021

Good bang for your buck

Tara

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent, user friendly program!

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Pros

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Cons

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was lacking some functionality and user friendliness. It was a great, basic option but lacked many of the features that Recruiterflow offers

Dean

Recruiterflow is Amazing

The system has made our work life much more productive, we know new jobs our being sent out to all relevant candidates with the help of Recipes. The drag system used to move candidates over to different stages in a candidates interview journey is so easy and quick to use. I cannot fault the system and so glad we moved over to Recruiterflow.

Pros

Recruiterflow is amazing, I love the automated system with recipes that trigger emails to our candidates & clients at different stages of the recruitment process.

Cons

The integration process took a little longer than we would of liked however we had to make sure we had everything before going live.

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

We felt it had everything we required and after doing demos on them all was blown away with the features Recruiterflow offered. Also the support team have been excellent which is very important to us.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Our previous CRM was very in depth however it was time consuming to do each process of recruiting and felt it had many features set up for temp work which has never benefited our company. We wanted something that not only looked great but was also very productive and quick for our users.

Sebastian

Remotely.Works Feedback

The small things that the product lack or is an issue is balanced with the excellent customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team

Pros

- Flexibility and Support form the team is excellent - Advanced search is great - We love the Zapier integrations - the API had allowed us to extend the use of RF to other areas which is great - Email reading and displaying is a killer feature - Campaign Management is amazing for us

Cons

- UX could be improved, specially when you are working on several candidates at once - Deployment of the /alerts section is great but collaboration features could be improved

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

The fact that is ran with a small team, and we loved them from the beginning. The fact that is flexible and directed to recruiters which allow us to use it internally for your own company or for others as well.

Matt

September 2022

Thoroughly recommended

When I first discovered RecruiterFlow and requested my demo the speed of response was a great sign. The customer service I have received during my years of using the system in both training and system development is the only thing that I can say is better than the system itself.

Pros

The power of this complete system will transform your business. It is: - easy to use - great reporting - complete CRM/ATS system all in one - automation and email campaigns - pipeline and candidate visibility tools

Cons

That other businesses can use it and I don’t have this advantage just to myself!

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

Didn’t offer all of the features that RecruiterFlow does

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Simply a better product for my business. The fact that it was cheaper was a bonus!

Grant

September 2022

Best Value and Functionality Recruitment Software

Fantastic product that was perfect when we set up and has grown and developed as we have

Pros

Its simple User Experience. It does everything you need and more but its presented elegantly and simply, completely focused on user experience. This is why I believe its the best software out there for new recruitment agencies

Cons

Your ability as a leader to make separate teams and have higher level of admin to customise could be better

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

User Simplicity and its an all in one package

October 2022

Very good CRM

Great experience thus far and anything I'm not sure about I reach out to the CS team who have always been very knowledgeable and helpful

Pros

I used a number of different CRMs during my 15 years in recruitment and I have to say that this is up there with the best. Very user friendly and easy to navigate. Does everything you want as a CRM

Cons

There are a few features they could add, but nothing major. Would be nice if they had a mobile app to get information when you're on the move.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Bullhorn has lots of features that I never use and I don't like the UI. Wanted something user friendly for what I need.

Marian

Nimble

Easy to use, quick in moving through the different pages - though some back functionalities are lacking - offers the essentials in a light, intuitive package.

Pros

Notes with notifications to other users, emails, reminders, campaigns, overall presentation of candidate profiles, importing from Linkedin (though bulk import would be even better), moving through the stages: all of these are good features.

Cons

Reporting - limited in terms of formats and fields.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Wanted a more intuitive interface, with better features and stronger "integration" with Linkedin

Georg

November 2022

Easy to use and high value

After trying several similar products that were also good, I can say that Recruiterflow is by far the best software for our purposes.

Pros

Very easy to use, fast and reliable. Saves time and money and helps to focus on the important points

Cons

I am specifically missing one report that I urgently need. The team has promised to implement the item. I am sure that this will happen.Otherwise, and this will probably take until 2023, I would need Recruiterflow as a mobile app on the mobile phone.

Sam

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Recruiterflow Review

Pros

If you're a small to mid-size staffing agency, this is the best ATS for you. Before going with Recruiterflow I demoed over 15 ATSs but the reason I went with RF was due to the time saved through the automated function it has.

Cons

I wish it had more integrations. We use a lot of other software tools in our tech stack, and unfortunately, some of them don't integrate with RF

Steve

Recruiterflow Review

Good

Pros

Easy to use. The training was quick and the overall delivery was well put together and easy to follow which was great because I am deaf and struiggle with online tutorials.

Cons

Candidates name disappears from search box when toggling between web browser pages.

Better package

Mickey

March 2022

Fantastic support team, solid ATS offering for 3rd party search firms

RecruiterFlow is the right software for our company. With a fantastic support team and reliable, speedy software, our team onboarding was smooth and uptake on the platform was fairly seamless.

Pros

After years of limited options, there are finally an increasing number of ATS platforms coming online that accomodate the nuanced process of external recruiters. RecruiterFlow's greatest asset is their responsive support team. They are clearly working hard to develop a useful product in a somewhat crowded marketplace.

Cons

RecruiterFlow is a fairly new software. After extensively canvassing the market, it's easy to look at the features of Lever or Loxo and think, why can't __________ do that, too? There are absolutely limitations as it stands now when comparing them to the heavy hitters, but the trade offs are worth it. You get an easy-to-learn, solid software that is active and focused in rolling out new features when they are ready and not too early. Our recruiters would love a mobile app, too.

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

Cost, customization, ability to submit candidates to external clients via email with ease.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

After a few frustrating years on Bullhorn, we eventually dropped it in favor of a minimal Airtable database with some light custom code as a interface. While this was sufficient for a small firm with strong institutional memory, it couldn't scale with us as we added more distributed team members.

Claudia

Flexible and Easy to Adapt

Very strong customer support and good feature development. Solid product for recruiting and managing

Pros

I love all the customizable fields. The ease of the product to use. A lot of common sense and end user in mind. I have entry level business people using it and they adapted quickly. No real training required.

Cons

Future iterations would be to have that data backend up and the values edited and auto changed with the edits in the fields. Specific Note tagging or classification would be good then all just going in the general population of notes. (i.e. pre-close notes or references or activity updates etc)

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

Better support and implementation. Also knew the product well. Zoho rep didn't know too many things that were available. It wouldn't have been a bad choice compared to the other two (jobadder and bullhorn) but glad I got recruiterflow - its the better of the two.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Job Adder didn't make any sense. Very restrictive. Also had to go to support for anything customized and they pivoted from a job board to an ATS and it shows! Bullhorn was at my old company and what a grand mess. The worst performance and very outdated workflow and engineering. Backend engineering was obvious with negative effects to the end user which is stunning. The UX is so weird.

Baker

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Cons

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF. - Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs" - Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.) - I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool. Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Pros

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Greg

Great customer service and a great product!

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Pros

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Reasons for choosing Recruiterflow

Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Olivier