• Pros

• "Cost and simplicity of use and excellent technical support"

• "Good customer support Cost effective User Friendly "

• "The personalized customer service, training and adaptation. "

• Cons

• "Additional features like posting it to other social media sites like LI and Indeed is required. Navigation and menu options require some additional tweaking."

• "Not as such. whatever the cons it had, We asked our rep to figure those out for us and he did it. "

• "Some of the issues we noticed have been addressed. I cannot think of any at this point."

Browse Recruiteze Reviews

Debarshi from Viking International School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Ease of use, customizable, prompt service

Very good. Ease of use and real value for money. Multiple job board postings, email integration, easy candidate search are few features that are highly valuable for us

Pros

We have been using Recruiteze for sometime now. Ours is a new school with a limited budget, hence we needed to look for a comprehensive ATS which is scalable, budge friendly at the same time efficient, easy to use and deliver the necessity. Our team researched few ATS and Recruiteze has been the best value for money. They do not over promise and under-deliver as we have seen some of the similarly priced ATS wherein you realise the limitations after you signup and start using. It provides completely customisable screening questionnaire and different questionnaire can be used for different jobs, easy screening and tracking options. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate and the service team is very responsive. Despite the time difference, we never had any issue pending for more than a day. We strongly recommend Recruiteze.

Cons

Have not found any. Recruiteze team is very welcoming for any suggestion for enhancement of features

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it. We appreciate the feedback we receive from your team. It helps us evolve into a better product.

Kimberly from Integrity Talent Source

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great ATS opportunity for small to medium size recruiting teams

I reviewed Recruiteze as it was recommended to me by a major job board representative who was pleased with the ease of integration to post positions. This ATS is very cost-effective, flexible and easy to use for beginners and experienced recruiters. My partner has had NO experience with ATS's in the past and the customer support team is excellent for beginners- and yet can keep up with my more complex requests. It is customizable and flexible- which is good for smaller business owners as well.

Pros

* Desktop format is easy to use and comprehensive * Software has customizable features * Customer service is immediately responsive and collaborative * Has enough "bells and whistles" for a functional small to mid-sized recruiting team to utilize for small or large hiring projects

Cons

* It is a work in progress for some of the more complex features (bulk email, text functionality)

Reasons for Switching to Recruiteze

Primarily cost. But also Newton's customer service team seems to be in transition and as a small business owner, I needed a vendor who could work more closely with my business partner and I to get what we needed.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback! We have added the bulk action features, as well as greatly enhanced the search functionality.

Derek from Samurai Hire

Responsive Rockstars!

I previously reviewed for business case for a client a myriad of software packages for recruiting and Recruiteze came onto my radar. Remembering that experience, caused me 3 years later to revisit them and review a demo. The team was phenomenal with my questions and responsiveness. It is amazing.

Pros

The ability to bulk email candidates, having access to dashboards that tell me through awesome workflows where my candidates are and next steps. There is a lot to like with this software, from ease of use, ease of setup, and how fast it is to get a business up and running and looking like a superhero.

Cons

There was nothing to dislike about the Recruiteze software or its team.

Responsiveness

Promising, but not yet there

Pros

I got hooked on the promise of easy sourcing with the help of AI - while this might be effective, my experience was a bit different, as most of the searches yielded unqualified candidates. However, I think a tool like this holds great potential with some callibration.

Cons

Not achieving what I`d hoped to achieve with it. However, the UX is nice, and it`s easy to use.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! However, we do not claim any AI capabilities at this point in the ATS. We are unsure where you got that information.

Urshalia from USG Staffing LLC

ATS

My overall experience has been great. I have used different ATS and this one is by far the simplest to use and train others to use as well.

Pros

I love that its so easy to use. I use to use Zoho and this is much better.

Cons

I just started so I dont have any complaints right now.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

I chose Recruiteze because after using the trial I was hooked. So simple to use. I can post jobs faster.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiteze

I switched because the system had a lot to offer. But, it wasnt as easy to train others. To post a job there was so many fields to complete just to post a position. I switched because this ATS pricing was better as well.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Mia from CereCore

Manager

We are able to quickly reformat resumes with our company branding to present candidates to clients in an efficient and uniform manner. The customer service at Recruiteze has been awesome. We appreciate how they are able to help us customize our templates to meet our brand standards. I've worked with this company the last few years and have enjoyed my experience.

Pros

This was an easy tool to integrate into our current workflow. It saves a lot of time and is super easy to learn and train my team on. We use this tool on a daily basis and find it to be an immense time saver. I would never go back to manually reformatting resumes again after knowing this software exists!

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software. It's customizable, easy to use, and meets our business need to the utmost satisfaction level!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

We appreciate all the feedback we have received from you and your team. Thanks for the positive review.

Nidhi from SuntechPros Inc

Recruiteze feedback

Excellent recruitment software for small and mid-sized businesses. The customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Recruiteze!

Pros

After the significant interface improvements this year. I love the ease of use and performance. Everything is easily accessible and loads very fast. It is super easy to manage our job portal. I love the one-click job publishing feature to numerous job boards; we get excellent responses to our job postings.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We have seen consistent improvements to the product almost every week.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review Recruiteze! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Raj from SaiCon Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

iReformat is a must have tool for staffing agencies

iReformat is a must-have tool for staffing agencies. It has helped us immensely. We like the software, user interface, and customer service.

Pros

We have multiple templates across our divisions. It was getting out of hand to maintain standards and consistency for each of our brands. iReformat helped us streamline our formatting process by saving time and maintaining consistency across our brands.

Cons

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied November 2020

We appreciate your positive review. Thank you!

Sharmila from Tinytots International Preschool

Complete ATS with value for money

Maintenance of data and efficient recruitment process

Pros

Implementing Recruiteze through our website was extremely easy. It has developed significantly over the last year. Absolute value for money. Easy to screen candidates as we can fully customize screening questionnaire and use different questionnaire for different types of jobs, depending on the profile/ job description. Auto-replies, furthering the process, setting up tasks regarding recruitment and forwarding CVs are easy to setup. Interface is user-friendly too. Servicedesk is very helpful and questions/ issues are resolved promptly

Cons

Recruiteze has developed their product significantly and regularly with lot of extra features

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

Value for money and product features

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Appreciate your positive review.

Mehul from Elision Technologies Pvt Ltd

Worth Using for All Recruiter - Fantastic product

We have started using this product since the day it was launch. We get prompt support and reply from entire team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is pro-active in reply all the queries and positively they are understanding and giving solution of all the queries. Must require product for all companies who does recruitment. Their parser for fetching candidate contact details from resume file is fantastic. All the best to team Recruiteze.

Pros

Feature Rich Best UIUX Best Parsing method for resume filter from document. Very systematically you can manager your entire recruitment via this tool.

Cons

As such everything is good. Only thing i expect more in this tool is to add feature like: If you have multiple manager than recuiter can provide them resume via same recruitize portal and that manager can see only his/her assign profile for interview.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

Because of lot of feature like parsing, uiux is better manage all jobs from single panel, assing career page with same portal etc.

Patricia from The Oakleaf Group

Massive Time Saver

As a consulting firm, every candidate we submit to our clients needs to be formatted into our branded resume template. I literally used to spend hours each day formatting resumes. Recruiteze has been a game changer for us. In moments, resumes emerge fully formatted. So easy!

Pros

* Easy to use * Fast * Powerful * It takes the grunt work out of resume formatting * Customer service - The rep has been wonderful with helping us to get the template just right. He is incredibly responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we are happy every time.

Cons

I look forward to future enhancements of the product. It would be great if it could move sections around (like education should go after the summary, technology should go at the end, etc.) but that is a very minor thing for me to move around after it formats. I have no doubt that the tool will continue to evolve and impress.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

Recruiteze was (and is) the best solution in the marketplace. We couldn't be happier with our purchase!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Srini from EHR 2.0

Recruiteze helps our business to keep track of open positions and keep track of candidates.

Pros

Workflow helps our team to make sure every step in the recruiting process is completed. It helps our team to manage all our recruiting business online. We really love the reformatting feature which helps us to reduce the formatting time.

Cons

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We can now post to several job boards, including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Google Jobs, Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, and several other job boards.

Camille from Best in Class Education

Best resource on the market for our business

Overall we have found Recruiteze to be the best resource on the market for our business. It has served to make our recruiting process much faster, and it allows us to quickly sort through candidates so we can see which candidates are in need of a response. Recruiteze tech support is responsive, timely, and refreshingly supportive.

Pros

Recruiteze’s tech support is excellent, their team gets back to you in a timely manner and their answers are always insightful. The program allows for easy tracking of candidates through the recruitment process and allows the user to sort by what stage in the recruiting process candidates are at, which increase applicant visibility and streamlines the process. Recruiteze allows you to create and store email templates so you can quickly access and send out emails to the candidate while simultaneously updating their place in the process. Recruiteze allows for easy tracking of candidates candidates by leaving notes that stay on a candidate’s profile even if they apply for multiple roles. Overall Recruiteze is a great and easy to use product!

Cons

Some aspects of the product are not initially as intuitive but are easy to understand with a little exploring of the product and support from IT. They are still working to fine tune the system for employer and candidates ease of use, most other concerns we have encountered have been cleared up or added to their development list very quickly by the Recruiteze IT team which is great!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We have added the new screenshots, which show a completely redesigned user interface for simplicity and ease of use.

Julie from Techguard

Above and beyond

The customer service is above and beyond. They listen to our needs and work on updating the product to accommodate. This is a critical need for any company with staffing needs.

Pros

Recruiteze is extremely user friendly. It's also very affordable yet still offers the bells and whistles you find in more expensive options. We've recently implemented iReformat and are blown away with it's capabilities. The task of formatting a resume is time consuming. Especially, for government contracting purposes. The use of this service saves hours of work.

Cons

Copy and pasting information doesn't always display the way the content was entered.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your positive review! We enjoy working with you, and all the feedback we have received from you.

Anita from SuntechPros Inc

Best value for money

The product has evolved dramatically since we signed up. There are constant improvements, and customer service has been top-notch.

Pros

Recruiteze is super easy to use. We can post and publish jobs to numerous job boards with one click. We are also able to process the applications effortlessly through customized workflows. It helps us our team collaboratively. I highly recommend Recruiteze.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, but we would integration with LinkedIn.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Theresa from CyberSecure Risk Management

Client Feedback of Recruiteze ATS

Overall, I've been very pleased using Recruiteze and it has served my needs in attracting applicants for jobs I've posted. I also want to recognize the Recruiteze support staff. The support staff is always responsive and timely in following up with my questions or needs when I run into a problem. This is critically important because as a sole entrepreneur, I often don't have time to watch the "How To" Videos when I'm running all aspects of the business operations. Time is limited and so having immediate responses to my questions helps me keep moving forward with other competing priorities.

Pros

What I like most about Recruiteze applicant tracking system is the design, ease of use in navigating through the different modules and the affordability for entrepreneurs such as myself. I also like the color scheme. The colors are appealing, soft and easy on the eyes. Aesthetics is very important to me when working with online tools. Lastly, Recruiteze attracts candidates from one of the leading top job boards, Indeed and this is especially important because I seek top talented candidates in the IT industry and C-Level positions.

Cons

If at all possible, I would like to see future enhancements that allows Recruiteze to integrate with other top technical job boards for IT Recruiters.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

I chose Recruiteze primarily for affordability, simplicity and ease of use. I don't require a lot of bells and whistles and features that are to unnecessary.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Casey from Carex Consulting Group

Recruiteze

Very smooth -- the support team is responsive and thorough. They do what they can to meet our needs.

Pros

The time savings! We process quite a few resumes given the size of our team, and we put a lot of pride into the product we put forward. Using the Recruiteze resume formatter has greatly reduced the time spent on this process and allowed our recruiters to focus on what they do best -- finding and building relationships with candidates.

Cons

There are drawbacks to any reformatting tool, and that is because of the inconsistency of the source resumes. Not everything is formatted perfectly right away -- this ability would make this an A+ tool.

Cost/Quality = value

Yakesh from SunTechPros, Inc.

Excellent for a staffing company. Storehouse for your Requirements and resumes of consultants

Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients

Pros

Ease of Use. Resumes and requirements can be added and shared among the full team. Resumes can be added by sending to an email address of the product and parsing is done automatically. Email submissions to clients are possible. Jobs can be linked to career page on website

Cons

More functionalities are needed on search criteria like location or degree. Mass emailing to vendors is required as it will help to circulate available candidates and Requirements in one step.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. Now we do have several bulk action features, including the ability to send bulk emails to vendors.

Ruchika from Arsquare Tech LLC

Appreciation

I am using Recruiteze ATS (Database)system since last couple of months. We find it very user friendly and cost effective. As having a start up, its really good that without having extra burden on company expense, we can use ATS. Recruiteze team is really helpful and always listen our concerns. They clear our doubts all the time and ask our suggestion to upgrade the ATS. I would give 10/10 in customer support. Recruiteze team try to add new option by themselves or if we ask them to make it more friendly according to our company, they do that too without taking so much time.

Pros

Good customer support Cost effective User Friendly

Cons

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your positive review and feedback!

Vinay from CommerceCX

Easy to setup, use and get moving in a day.

Pros

This software is so easy to work with - the user experience is quite amazing. We have been pleasantly surprised at the featureset that is available in the software at tihs point. The folks at Recruiteze have been very generous in helping us get up to speed and also help us start using the application from day one. Our head of Recruiting really likes this and says this software makes its very easy to manage candidates as we put them through the process.

Cons

The software does a great job for an ATS, but does not have all the bells and whistles of the traditional software. However it does a fantastic job of fulfilling the needs of 90% of the population, 90% of the time with 90% of functionality.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We have completely redesigned the user interface and added several dashboards and features to access the hiring data and metrics easily.

Tony from Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Making it's Mark

Complements current job posting efforts of primary ATS. Great value and excellent support. Having worked on many Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiteze is a simple to use and provides enough features and options to use for full applicant tracking or to supplement a larger ATS, as in my case. Staff is super responsive and quickly resolve issues and the software is improving. My experience has been very positive.

Pros

Cost and simplicity of use and excellent technical support

Cons

I've used it over 6 months and nothing really at this time

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Recruiteze! Appreciate it.

Kimberly from Extreme Technologies, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Perfect Functionality and Ease of Use!

My experience with Recruiteze has been amazing. I looked at many other software options before selecting Recruiteze. The Recruiteze software gives you everything that the more expensive software gives you with more personal touches and a better price. I love how it integrates with my website and is a repository for holding all of my candidates' resume, files, jobs and more! I'm so glad that I finally found software that I can trust and afford.

Pros

I love that the software is not complicated, but checks off everyone of the boxes of what I am looking for to make my recruiting easier. The career page integration and posting functions are extremely helpful. This software provides a store house for everything I need in one easy and convenient location.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least about this software so far. It does everything I need to do. I'm positive anyone that tries it will feel the same way.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Hallie from Integrity Talent SOurce

The "Eze" of Recruiteze

Being able to upload, organize, and search thousands of resumes has increased our productivity and turn around time. Recruiteze has also made job postings a straight forward one stop process. They work with us and train us as often as needed. They have become a partner in our challenge to find jobs for our candidates and solutions for our clients.

Pros

The personalized customer service, training and adaptation.

Cons

There are still a few areas we need to customize to our industry, however program support has already made major changes to accommodate our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiteze

As a small new business, we appreciate the hands on approach of Recruiteze. Of course it helps that they are reasonably priced and the free trial gave us a chance to explore their system. They are willing to make adjust to fit our industry and they listen to our constructive feedback.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate it.

Sara from The Experts Bench

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I like working with Recruiteze and will definitely continue.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use.

Cons

I did not like the low number of bulk uploads.

Reasons for Switching to Recruiteze

Bullhorn was too expensive.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We appreciate it. We have updated all our plans offering more bulk uploads now.

Deb from Seasoned Recruitment

Best ATS I've used in a long time!

Saved time and money. Easy to maneuver when setting up. Customer support is top notch. Fast searches = faster placements. I have had an excellent experience with it, and it was so easy to set up and upload my resumes.

Pros

Easy to maneuver, clean pages, strong parsing tool, amazing customer support, affordability. powerful sourcing methodology

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback!

Jeremy from Hanson Overhead

Recruiteze worked great for my garage door company as we grow.

Our hiring process is so much faster now. Recruiteze has greatly reduced the workload from job posting to hire. It's great for a growing small business.

Pros

I love the resume database and candidate workflow. We were able to post, source, and select the right candidates for each position very easily.

Cons

The software is still changing rapidly , which is also a pro for the solution. The only downside is that things I want are still under development. That said, the features in question are due out in May so no big deal.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Hema K from Commerce Dental & Orthodontics

Fantastic software and easy to use.

Fantastic experience so far. Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients

Pros

Great software for the whole team. Easy to share resumes with everyone. Easy to navigate and use. Awesome customer service. Very good asset to your business.

Cons

We like it “as is” as it fits our needs and budget.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Gina from Real Recruitment NZ Ltd

Great personal support.

Pros

Its simple to use and support is great. I like the workflow system to track where you are at with each application.

Cons

It could have more bulk features which I believe is going to be added in the future. Thats about all.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Krystal from United Mirror & Glass

Best Bang for Your Buck

My experience has been amazing. I am a second time purchaser.

Pros

I love the ease of use, quick deployment, affordability, and customer service

Cons

Pretty good for the prices. You get more than what you pay for.

Mohan from New York Technology Partners

Recruiteze Review

A very good product for a small and/or mid-sized business to manage their hiring process

Pros

Recruiteze is easy to use and customizable software, which has helped increase the productivity of our team. Now we have an excellent way to track jobs, candidates, applications, and communication. It is cost-effective and offers a lot of features compared to the competition

Cons

It would be nice if it could post jobs to social media sites like FB and Twitter

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review! We appreciate it. We are now integrated with Facebook Jobs.

Kimberly from Taylors Healthcare Recruiting

I have had a great experience with Recruiteze.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and the support staff is very prompt and precise. It helps me to keep all of my Candidates and Clients information in order and their information is now easy to access with this software. As I grow I will be able to easily teach staff how to use this software. My plan is to add staff in the next 6 months and this software will allow my staff to smoothly work with my job orders on a day to day basis.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review!

Julie from Centroid LLC

Industry: Defense & Space

Over the top customer support

Pros

The ability to work directly with Recruiteze to customize the software to meet our needs. The response time to request, questions and concerns is almost immediate. The customer service is over the top.

Cons

It takes a few tutorials to get the hang of it. It's also a bit difficult to find the tutorials. Although, that may have been me not taking the time to look for it.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Abhi from Patagonia Health

Easy to get started with setting up job requisitions

Pros

Job postings can easily configured to meet different requirements. All resumes for a job are visible in one place. Workflow process allows notification and makes it easy to complete all steps. Setting up the jobs widget on Wordpress was quick. Product features are well-documented and have easy to follow instructions.

Cons

Some parts of the UI are clunky. In the workflow, PDF resume is downloaded, instead of viewing it inline. I want the product to post jobs to all the job boards.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your positive review and feedback! We appreciate it. As you have seen, we have significantly evolved. We do show pdf documents inline now. We also post the jobs to numerous job boards, including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Google Jobs, Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, and several other job boards.

Recruiteze is a great tool to help manage the recruitment process and is extremely user friendly.

This software is a time saver and keeps things organized for our company.

Pros

I like how Recruiteze makes the process seamless and saves time for the recruiter from receiving information to updating the applicant, client and additional users within your organization. Tracking where you are in the process with an applicant could not be any easier.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

John from DMG

Recruiteze helps identify and process candidates

Basic recruiting challenges - candidate identification, communications management, etc

Pros

Ease of use, published jobs to multiple recruiting sites, and helps me work through candidates.

Cons

User experience took a little learning, but I am new to tools like this. The support team was super helpful when I got stuck.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

charles from The Dante Group

Great seamless software with excellent customer support!

On a daily basis we use as a candidate management system and search database.

Pros

The layout is much cleaner than some of the competitors and very simple to use and learn.

Cons

I wish it could bulk upload more that 25 resumes :) Otherwise it is great!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We appreciate it. Our plans offer more bulk uploads now.

Krishna from TranSol Inc

Pros

Great Product and was easy to use. Met the needs of my company and support was good.

Cons

I did not find anything . Awesome product.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your positive review! Appreciate the feedback.

Kevin from Azon

Very Happy

Serious cost saving

Pros

Easy to use software. Excellent Support available.

Cons

Interface a little clunky at time but overall very pleased

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Since then, we have worked with a top designer to completely revamp the user interface for usability and ease of use.

Excellent customer service!

Pros

Efficiency improvements. Helped streamline our process. Made formatting resumes a breeze.

Cons

It took a couple of tries to get the resume template correct but their customer service was so exceptional it didn't matter.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Replied October 2020

Brett from Tunnell

Industry: Biotechnology

Great Product!

This tool saves us time. Period!

Pros

It's super fast and surprisingly accurate! Amazing technology!

Cons

No cons to speak of other than the fact that AI is not, and probably will never be something that is 100% accurate that doesn't require a human being's eyes to review the final product.