Recruiteze

Recruiteze Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Awesome customer service. Very good asset to your business."
  • icon"There is a lot to like with this software, from ease of use, ease of setup, and how fast it is to get a business up and running and looking like a superhero."
  • icon"Ease of use, published jobs to multiple recruiting sites, and helps me work through candidates."
  • icon"It's also a bit difficult to find the tutorials. Although, that may have been me not taking the time to look for it."
  • icon"The only downside is that things I want are still under development. That said, the features in question are due out in May so no big deal."
  • icon"The formatting options can feel limited and sometimes unexplainable issues happen with resumes that go through the system, but they are working on fixing those concerns."

Browse all Recruiteze Reviews

• Have you used Recruiteze and would like to share your experience with others?

Sharmila

Complete ATS with value for money

Maintenance of data and efficient recruitment process

Pros

Implementing Recruiteze through our website was extremely easy. It has developed significantly over the last year. Absolute value for money. Easy to screen candidates as we can fully customize screening questionnaire and use different questionnaire for different types of jobs, depending on the profile/ job description. Auto-replies, furthering the process, setting up tasks regarding recruitment and forwarding CVs are easy to setup. Interface is user-friendly too. Servicedesk is very helpful and questions/ issues are resolved promptly

Cons

Recruiteze has developed their product significantly and regularly with lot of extra features

Reasons for choosing Recruiteze

Value for money and product features

Response from Recruiteze.com

Appreciate your positive review.

Kimberly

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great ATS opportunity for small to medium size recruiting teams

I reviewed Recruiteze as it was recommended to me by a major job board representative who was pleased with the ease of integration to post positions. This ATS is very cost-effective, flexible and easy to use for beginners and experienced recruiters. My partner has had NO experience with ATS's in the past and the customer support team is excellent for beginners- and yet can keep up with my more complex requests. It is customizable and flexible- which is good for smaller business owners as well.

Pros

* Desktop format is easy to use and comprehensive * Software has customizable features * Customer service is immediately responsive and collaborative * Has enough "bells and whistles" for a functional small to mid-sized recruiting team to utilize for small or large hiring projects

Cons

* It is a work in progress for some of the more complex features (bulk email, text functionality)

Reasons for switching to Recruiteze

Primarily cost. But also Newton's customer service team seems to be in transition and as a small business owner, I needed a vendor who could work more closely with my business partner and I to get what we needed.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for your review and feedback! We have added the bulk action features, as well as greatly enhanced the search functionality.

Replied October 2020

Promising, but not yet there

Pros

I got hooked on the promise of easy sourcing with the help of AI - while this might be effective, my experience was a bit different, as most of the searches yielded unqualified candidates. However, I think a tool like this holds great potential with some callibration.

Cons

Not achieving what I`d hoped to achieve with it. However, the UX is nice, and it`s easy to use.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for the review and feedback! However, we do not claim any AI capabilities at this point in the ATS. We are unsure where you got that information.

Derek

The BEST ATS out there

I looked at many of the products out there, and Recruiteze from onboarding, training, support, and updates is the best all around software and I recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, the product is intuitive and loads quickly being web-based; the developer is a rock-star and listens to their clients.

Cons

There are no cons, I thoroughly researched the business case for software when I started my business and this provides the best bang for the buck, the greatest reach, best features, and best customization.

Reasons for choosing Recruiteze

Recruiteze answered my questions in a 24-hour time frame, whereas RecruitBPM took weeks to respond even though I had done business with them previously.

Urshalia

ATS

My overall experience has been great. I have used different ATS and this one is by far the simplest to use and train others to use as well.

Pros

I love that its so easy to use. I use to use Zoho and this is much better.

Cons

I just started so I dont have any complaints right now.

Reasons for choosing Recruiteze

I chose Recruiteze because after using the trial I was hooked. So simple to use. I can post jobs faster.

Reasons for switching to Recruiteze

I switched because the system had a lot to offer. But, it wasnt as easy to train others. To post a job there was so many fields to complete just to post a position. I switched because this ATS pricing was better as well.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate it.

Debarshi

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Ease of use, customizable, prompt service

Very good. Ease of use and real value for money. Multiple job board postings, email integration, easy candidate search are few features that are highly valuable for us

Pros

We have been using Recruiteze for sometime now. Ours is a new school with a limited budget, hence we needed to look for a comprehensive ATS which is scalable, budge friendly at the same time efficient, easy to use and deliver the necessity. Our team researched few ATS and Recruiteze has been the best value for money. They do not over promise and under-deliver as we have seen some of the similarly priced ATS wherein you realise the limitations after you signup and start using. It provides completely customisable screening questionnaire and different questionnaire can be used for different jobs, easy screening and tracking options. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate and the service team is very responsive. Despite the time difference, we never had any issue pending for more than a day. We strongly recommend Recruiteze.

Cons

Have not found any. Recruiteze team is very welcoming for any suggestion for enhancement of features

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it. We appreciate the feedback we receive from your team. It helps us evolve into a better product.

Mia

Manager

We are able to quickly reformat resumes with our company branding to present candidates to clients in an efficient and uniform manner. The customer service at Recruiteze has been awesome. We appreciate how they are able to help us customize our templates to meet our brand standards. I've worked with this company the last few years and have enjoyed my experience.

Pros

This was an easy tool to integrate into our current workflow. It saves a lot of time and is super easy to learn and train my team on. We use this tool on a daily basis and find it to be an immense time saver. I would never go back to manually reformatting resumes again after knowing this software exists!

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software. It's customizable, easy to use, and meets our business need to the utmost satisfaction level!

Response from Recruiteze.com

We appreciate all the feedback we have received from you and your team. Thanks for the positive review.

Stephanie

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Recruiteze is a Win-Win!

We used to require numerous people be prepared to manually format resumes on a moments notice--and often they ended up with discrepancies and errors. Recruiteze not only ensured the resumes looked great, in a fraction of the amount of time, but also freed up time for employees to work on other matters. It was a win-win!

Pros

Due to the nature of our business we have a continuous need to have numerous resumes all prepared in the same format in a short period of time ... and Recruiteze not only made a tremendous impact on the time needed to do so, but all of our resumes now look precise, uniform and very professional.

Cons

Hmmm....there isn't anything I liked least. Occasionally we receive resumes in foreign languages so the final product would sometimes need to be double checked for accuracy--that is the only thing I can think of.

Mehul

Worth Using for All Recruiter - Fantastic product

We have started using this product since the day it was launch. We get prompt support and reply from entire team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is pro-active in reply all the queries and positively they are understanding and giving solution of all the queries. Must require product for all companies who does recruitment. Their parser for fetching candidate contact details from resume file is fantastic. All the best to team Recruiteze.

Pros

Feature Rich Best UIUX Best Parsing method for resume filter from document. Very systematically you can manager your entire recruitment via this tool.

Cons

As such everything is good. Only thing i expect more in this tool is to add feature like: If you have multiple manager than recuiter can provide them resume via same recruitize portal and that manager can see only his/her assign profile for interview.

Reasons for choosing Recruiteze

Because of lot of feature like parsing, uiux is better manage all jobs from single panel, assing career page with same portal etc.

Kimberly

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Perfect Functionality and Ease of Use!

My experience with Recruiteze has been amazing. I looked at many other software options before selecting Recruiteze. The Recruiteze software gives you everything that the more expensive software gives you with more personal touches and a better price. I love how it integrates with my website and is a repository for holding all of my candidates' resume, files, jobs and more! I'm so glad that I finally found software that I can trust and afford.

Pros

I love that the software is not complicated, but checks off everyone of the boxes of what I am looking for to make my recruiting easier. The career page integration and posting functions are extremely helpful. This software provides a store house for everything I need in one easy and convenient location.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least about this software so far. It does everything I need to do. I'm positive anyone that tries it will feel the same way.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for the review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Patricia

Massive Time Saver

As a consulting firm, every candidate we submit to our clients needs to be formatted into our branded resume template. I literally used to spend hours each day formatting resumes. Recruiteze has been a game changer for us. In moments, resumes emerge fully formatted. So easy!

Pros

* Easy to use * Fast * Powerful * It takes the grunt work out of resume formatting * Customer service - The rep has been wonderful with helping us to get the template just right. He is incredibly responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we are happy every time.

Cons

I look forward to future enhancements of the product. It would be great if it could move sections around (like education should go after the summary, technology should go at the end, etc.) but that is a very minor thing for me to move around after it formats. I have no doubt that the tool will continue to evolve and impress.

Reasons for choosing Recruiteze

Recruiteze was (and is) the best solution in the marketplace. We couldn't be happier with our purchase!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Nidhi

Recruiteze feedback

Excellent recruitment software for small and mid-sized businesses. The customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Recruiteze!

Pros

After the significant interface improvements this year. I love the ease of use and performance. Everything is easily accessible and loads very fast. It is super easy to manage our job portal. I love the one-click job publishing feature to numerous job boards; we get excellent responses to our job postings.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We have seen consistent improvements to the product almost every week.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for taking the time to review Recruiteze! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Srini

Recruiteze helps our business to keep track of open positions and keep track of candidates.

Pros

Workflow helps our team to make sure every step in the recruiting process is completed. It helps our team to manage all our recruiting business online. We really love the reformatting feature which helps us to reduce the formatting time.

Cons

Additional features like posting it to other social media sites like LI and Indeed is required. Navigation and menu options require some additional tweaking.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We can now post to several job boards, including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Google Jobs, Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, and several other job boards.

Camille

Best resource on the market for our business

Overall we have found Recruiteze to be the best resource on the market for our business. It has served to make our recruiting process much faster, and it allows us to quickly sort through candidates so we can see which candidates are in need of a response. Recruiteze tech support is responsive, timely, and refreshingly supportive.

Pros

Recruiteze’s tech support is excellent, their team gets back to you in a timely manner and their answers are always insightful. The program allows for easy tracking of candidates through the recruitment process and allows the user to sort by what stage in the recruiting process candidates are at, which increase applicant visibility and streamlines the process. Recruiteze allows you to create and store email templates so you can quickly access and send out emails to the candidate while simultaneously updating their place in the process. Recruiteze allows for easy tracking of candidates candidates by leaving notes that stay on a candidate’s profile even if they apply for multiple roles. Overall Recruiteze is a great and easy to use product!

Cons

Some aspects of the product are not initially as intuitive but are easy to understand with a little exploring of the product and support from IT. They are still working to fine tune the system for employer and candidates ease of use, most other concerns we have encountered have been cleared up or added to their development list very quickly by the Recruiteze IT team which is great!

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We have added the new screenshots, which show a completely redesigned user interface for simplicity and ease of use.

Raj

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

iReformat is a must have tool for staffing agencies

iReformat is a must-have tool for staffing agencies. It has helped us immensely. We like the software, user interface, and customer service.

Pros

We have multiple templates across our divisions. It was getting out of hand to maintain standards and consistency for each of our brands. iReformat helped us streamline our formatting process by saving time and maintaining consistency across our brands.

Cons

Some of the issues we noticed have been addressed. I cannot think of any at this point.

Response from Recruiteze.com

We appreciate your positive review. Thank you!

Replied November 2020

Julie

Above and beyond

The customer service is above and beyond. They listen to our needs and work on updating the product to accommodate. This is a critical need for any company with staffing needs.

Pros

Recruiteze is extremely user friendly. It's also very affordable yet still offers the bells and whistles you find in more expensive options. We've recently implemented iReformat and are blown away with it's capabilities. The task of formatting a resume is time consuming. Especially, for government contracting purposes. The use of this service saves hours of work.

Cons

Copy and pasting information doesn't always display the way the content was entered.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for your positive review! We enjoy working with you, and all the feedback we have received from you.

Anita

Best value for money

The product has evolved dramatically since we signed up. There are constant improvements, and customer service has been top-notch.

Pros

Recruiteze is super easy to use. We can post and publish jobs to numerous job boards with one click. We are also able to process the applications effortlessly through customized workflows. It helps us our team collaboratively. I highly recommend Recruiteze.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, but we would integration with LinkedIn.

Response from Recruiteze.com

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate it.

Theresa