Browse RecruitLab Reviews

Eneli from AS Framm

Industry: Building Materials

RecruitLab saves time and gives a good overview of recruitment projects

Since I was the only person in my company who managed the candidates for recruitment projects, my main problem was the abundance of information - too many recruitment projects, too many candidates, too many different channels to which applications were sent. There was often no time left to give feedback to all candidates, and planning a large number of job interviews was very troublesome. But now all the information is in one place, no applications get lost and no one is left without feedback.

Pros

RecruitLab is very easy to use, especially if you have used Pipedrive before, and easily integrable to other programs. It took very little time to start using it and the customer support was always there for me. I liked the fact that program did exactly what I needed in recruitment processes and did not have too many features that I would have never needed but would have cost me additionally anyway. It is very logically set up and customer friendly.

Cons

I honestly can not find any cons about this program, even if it had some minor errors at first, the customer support dealt with them right away. This corresponds exactly to my needs.

Reasons for Choosing RecruitLab

Easy to use, integrable, very responsive customer support, good value for money.

Kerly from Tradehouse OÜ

Industry: Cosmetics

Tradehouse feedback

The system is convenient and the customer support is super. Easy to make developments based on customer needs.

Pros

Easy to use, convenient to move candidates between projects. Great overview about open project and statuses. Opportunity to great fancy job adds.

Cons

Missing the chance to see the picture of the candidate on main page. Would like to move between the candidate CV-s more easily.

Reasons for Switching to RecruitLab

d. Vinci is much more expensive and not easy to make developments.

Elle from WP Eduklubi MTÜ

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent support and user friendly

Im happy to be user, as it makes my life easier with candidates and projects

Pros

I like that I can tag every candidate and add comments. Easy to reframe setup and make quick searches.

Cons

Cant see all project steps in big screen- I would like to see like whiteboard

Reasons for Choosing RecruitLab

Customer support was very personal and I got quick answers.

Kristi from Rademar

RecruitLab is what you need

We have saved time in recruitment 30%.

Pros

Week before we started to use Recruitlab, we had a mess in recruitment. Many different sources that we used where the candidates applied, giving the feedback wasn't organized etc. Started using Recruitlab we solved our problems in a week. Integration was easy, support center didn't forget us and was very helpful. What I most like is the modern approach that the Recruit lab has - full picture in a sheet, easy to move candidates in a different blocks, tick a box and send personal messages. Wonderful!

Cons

Only thing that I don't like is the fact that Recruitlab didn't come sooner to the market! Where were you so long? ;)

Reasons for Choosing RecruitLab

Flexibility and that Recruitlab is a modern tool

Carina from Brandem

The recruitment software of your dreams!

RecruitLab has helped us improve our overall workflow and create a more systematic and automated recruitment process. It's so much easier to manage candidates when all the information is in one place and the main statistics are displayed right under your nose on the homepage. The customer support has also been extremely helpful with the implementation and along the way. I definitely recommend RecruitLab to everyone who are looking for an easy and quick solution for organising their recruitment process and improving the candidate experience.

Pros

Intuitive user interface, drag&drop feature for creating the candidate profile by dragging their application email to the project, video interview tool, super helpful and kind customer support.

Cons

It's not possible to add a video to the landing page.

Response from Recruitment Software

Replied April 2021

Thank you! About adding videos to the landing pages - this is something we are working on. We will launch an improved version of the landing page tool soon! :)

Mari from SA Euroopa Kool

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The pros (and cons? - no cons really) of using RecruitLab

I can tell it saves time and I like that everything is manageable from one platform - even booking interviews. Having all the candidates there with all the information and steps that have been taken - it gives me such a good overview of my recruitment projects.

Pros

RecutiLab is very logically set up. I have to admit it took me little while to understand it as I had been using totally different recruitment software earlier. Once you understand the logic, it is easy to use. It offers so much more opportunities for automation and therefore helps to save time. You have all the candidates on one page and it is easy to move them from one section to another. Dragging candidates from your e-mail is super fast and easy. I also like the possibility that candidates can pick their time for an interview through the system.

Cons

As I mentioned before, changing from one recruitment platform to another, raised many questions, but customer support was very effective and fast. Whenever I had problems, they were solved quickly and professionally. Now that I´ve been using it, it all makes sense now.

Reasons for Switching to RecruitLab

With my previous recruitment platform I had to make too many clicks before reaching the candidate´s CV for example, so navigating on the page was too slow for me and it didn´t have as many automation possibilities as RecruitLab. Previous platform wasn´t as flexible either and customer support was a bit slower. I could tell it straight away that RecruitLab was keen to help and customize if needed. They are really listening to their customers, taking notes, helping out and making improvements.

Pille from Ariko Reserv OÜ

Simple to use, sophisticated for the needs, saves much time

I have used the possibility to ask about features that I did not use at once after first training/tutorial and which I could not find or connect in quick work flow. The answers were instant.

Pros

I have used the product for over 6 months, during the period several new features were implemented (video interviews environment, job ad next to the landing page view, dragging candidate data into the system from Outlook and special job portal, other). It is the most simple way to get candidates to one system, send interview invitations, mark candidates to suitable recruitment stages (and you can name the stages as you wish), sending tens of similar e-mails in seconds. I also find it a great mean for making landing pages- one can find himself as a good job ad designer even with only the design pictures and hints for superb job ad given by RecruitLab (you can always bring in your favorite features).

Cons

I have not discovered yet things I really miss there. Maybe written user manual for newcomers? For my job this is enough and I enjoy the constant development in RecruitLab program.

Kati from Brandem Baltic OÜ

Very personal approach and the best customer support!

The team behind it has a very hands-on attitude. If we ever had an idea what extra features the software should have they always made it happen. So they have a very personal approach to each client and you can see that they truly want to be the best recruitment software out there.

Pros

It is very easy to use RecruitLab and it gives you a very good overview of the recruitment process. Giving feedback to candidates has never been easier.

Cons

I would like the option to organize the whiteboard so that you can drag and drop the projects and set them in an order which is more important to you.

Diana from Relancer

Save your time and energy

Our volumes in recruiting relatively small, but recruiting is time-consuming, especially if this is not your daily job. To make our life easier, we decided to use decent recruiting software. Why RecruitLab? Because it is easy, it has many good functions. The job ad landing page is amazing, easy to use, beautiful. The main wow effect gave us the support. For our small team, this software helped us to save time.

Pros

I love the candidate funnel. So easy to use, drag and drop, is a fantastic function. I can share my notes, comments and candidates CV with colleagues. No CV will get lost in my email; everything is in one place. The landing page for the job ad is impressive, simple to use, functional, and the outcome is fantastic.

Cons

It has limited use of functions for the job ad landing page. You can´t use your fonts or colours.

Response from Recruitment Software

Replied May 2021

Thank you Diana for your feedback! We did some changes and now you can choose between different fonts and use your own colours!

Triin from Riigikantselei

Industry: Public Policy

I am happy to use RecruitLab

Pros

RecruitLab is developing very quickly, they launch new and useful features and it has become very useful tool. The job ads look fantastic with very little effort and managing the recruiting process is so much faster and easier now.

Cons

I am not using the software very often, so sometimes I stumble on a questions, but the customer support is very helpful and all the problems find the solution very quickly.

Ines from KPMG Estonia

Easy to use video interview recruitment tool

The overall impression was positive - made our annual recruitment process a lot easier and saved us time. It was nice to have all the candidates in the same place and visible to all the relevant people in the recruitment project.

Pros

Clean design, easy to use and very helpful customer support.

Cons

That I had to click open the candidate profile to see when they were last contacted/edited.