Reviewsnap

Last Reviewed

December 23, 2019

February 24, 2020

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

• Pros

• i love this app because I am able to get all my health options for cooking pretty quickly and they have great deals.

• Great app for the kids, learning is fun for the little ones and its freeand mobile

• Cons

• It was a little expensive when you by a lot of stuff, but I understand why , but I would love more deals.

• Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)