• Pros

• "Screening Canada is great, easy to use, easy to add users so that my employees can use it easily to recruit. Super fast service also!"

• "The criminal and credit checks came back well within 24 hours."

• "We have used various screening services in the past. The quick turn around time, ease of use and easy integration into our existing ATS made this seamless for our organization."

• Cons

• "We do not have any concerns with Screening Canada. Any day-to-day issues are resolved quickly and professionally. "

• "There are no cons that I can think of. Screening Canada is great."

• "Nothing, everything is great! I love their service, all my employees who use screening canada also love it!"

Browse ScreeningCanada Reviews

Cameron from Dispatch Integration Ltd.

Next Gen Canadian-based background check tool

The support is great - the ScreeningCanada team is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

This is the first truly automated background check software we've found for Canadian companies. It's super easy to use, comprehensive and fast. Background checks are mandatory for our employees based on the industry we're in, and ScreeningCanada is the best solution in the market for us.

Cons

We haven't found anything yet that we didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing ScreeningCanada

ScreeningCanada has a great scalable offering.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

ScreeningCanada is far more automated.

Sara from S&P Data

Best Background Screening Software

It has been a wonderful experience. The team at Screening Canada are so engaged and helpful. They made this such an easy and pleasant experience.

Pros

This product was extremely easy to use and provides a great candidate experience as it relates to their background checks. The implementation was easy and the team at Screening Canada took the lead and did all of the "heavy lifting" so my team was able to focus on the day-to-day. The integration with our current ATS makes the process of running a background check SO easy and seamless. It saves my team a lot of time so that they can focus on other tasks.

Cons

There aren't any features that I think are missing.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

Screening Canada was more cost effective and was able to integrate with our ATS.

Cathy from Manion Wilkins & Associates

ScreeningCanada - Super Easy to Use

Using ScreeningCanada has saved us a considerable amount of time with every hire. It is easy to use and results are returned far faster than our previous provider!

Pros

The product is easy to use, efficient and returns results extremely quickly.

Cons

There are no cons. We like every aspect of the software and our relationship with the company.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

A Canadian Company that could provide services faster, far more easily and more economically than our previous provider.

Geoff from Canfor

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

A solid choice

The customer services has been mostly excellent. We had some occasional challenges with some support agents, but those seem to be few and far between lately. At least for me.

Pros

The service is quick and the support is usually quite good. There are certainly exceptions but we recognize that we're early adopters of the product and it's routinely being customized to fit our needs

Cons

It seems that the issues are relatively minor, but they can be consistent. Small annoying challenges that require adjustment to the way we move through our days. An example would be the need to refresh (F5) in order to get a screen to load.

Very Fast Background Checks

having verified employees is an essential service and being able to provide that is a value add for Expert Recruiters.

Pros

The criminal and credit checks came back well within 24 hours.

Cons

I am very happy with the product. I can have speedy results and confidently place candidates.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

I tried it out and it was very fast and easy to use. My candidates could upload their ID and have a video confirmation of identity. This option is great especially during these times.

Melodie from Plan to Protect

Best of class

Excellent, friendly, helpful.

Pros

For not-for-profit organizations Plan to Protect ScreeningCanada is the best of class. We are so pleased with ModoHR and the work they have done to provide us with a screening platform for our hundreds of clients. The customer service has been excellent to date. We have no complaints.

Cons

Any concerns we have ever had have been immediately addressed.

Reasons for Choosing ScreeningCanada

We purchased solely on the recommendation.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

Poor service, constant turn around, completely lost the personal touch. Concerns that they are now owned by a US company, lack of investment in technology.

Michael from Canfor

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Finally, background checks done right!

We are very happy with our selection of Screening Canada. Our Talent Acquisition team and candidate experiences are dramatically improved from our previous service provider, the cost is competitive and we're proud to recommend the services to others.

Pros

Screening Canada has built a reliable, intuitive platform that was purpose built for pre-employment checks. It is easy to use, and the team that built/supports the platform is incredibly customer focused.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

Our previous provider's customer and candidate service was questionable, and we were becoming increasingly concerned that we were not getting accurate information from them with the Criminal Records Checks.

Jasmine from Canfor

Overall easy and functional for us and the candidate

Overall, using Screening Canada has made the hiring process easy! References can take a long time, but I believe the software speeds it up a lot.

Pros

I really like how easily it integrates with our system. It saves us so much time for candidates being able to input the reference information instead of us contacting them individually. I like that Screening Canada has the support chat, it's very easy for me to ask a question or update on a candidate with that support. I've also had candidates say they were very helpful when they had questions.

Cons

I would like it if the comments showed up with the ratings on the reference check rather than downloading it to see any comments. It would also be nice if a candidate had references submitted and their profile was created but we asked them to provide another one, the candidate could go in and input a 3rd or 4th reference without ordering a new search.

Jason from Beyond Boardrooms

Great Employee Screening Program

ScreeningCanada is easy to deal with, their software works great and their team is responsive to any questions I have.

Pros

Fast service. Affordable rates The system is very reliable. Works on all devices.

Cons

Nothing. The program provides everything I need

Reduce Time To Hire

Pros

This cloud based software simplified the whole background screening process. Easy to use and setup is very quick, pricing is fair. Integration is a breeze with major ATS(we use SmartRecruiters) as well as our reference checking software.

Cons

None that come to mind at this time, we’ve enjoyed the software.

Pricing, service, support.

Michelle from S&P Data

Screening Canada Review

Pros

Screening Canada is easy to use and sent to our candidates. Easy to see the results Chat function is great and staff helpful during business hours Chat helps to make sure everyone gets their clearances completed if having issues

Cons

I have found that Chat is not available before 9am EST.

Cost and fact that Screening Canada has been added into our AI system

Samantha from CMP Group Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Great software!

Overall experience has been very positive. They are very helpful and always available to answer questions.

Pros

Smooth implementation and ability to customize to your specific needs. Ease of use for admin/users. Customer Service chat available anytime and able to resolve issues or answer questions in minutes.

Cons

Nothing at this time. The software is very easy to use.

Angela from S&P Data

Very positive , saves time during the hiring process

Pros

Screening Canada is easy to use and can deploy right from our ATS with the push of button . Screening Canada does all the work once we send the invitation to the candidate. Results come back very quickly .

Cons

There is not a thing that I can think of that would be negative

Amanda from S&P Data

Great Alternative

They have easy to access support. Easy to use for both candidates and administrators.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, its a great product, I have nothing to put in this area.

Lara from Manion

Amazing!!!

Exceeds expectations.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and results come back in less than a day. Customer service is excellent and you can expect a reply within minutes. The process for candidates is so smooth. Cost of using the software is lower than others and there are multiple features available.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. Screening Canada is great.

Reasons for Switching to ScreeningCanada

Cost and the time it took to complete the checks and how manual the process was.

Simon from Proforce Personnel

Great service!

IT helps us do background check on candidate before they get hired, it is super quick, no delay and help us improve our processes.

Eric from Wealthica

Using Screening Canada

I have a very good support from the team.

Pros

The product is easy to use and I have access to an international search.

Cons

The international search is not (or was not) automate.

Tyson from Veridian Wealth

Excellent product, fantastic company!

Very satisfied with our experience, will continue to use this in our everyday business - there is no product out there that competes with this - by far the best we have come across.

Pros

Great product, very easy to learn and use. Integrated perfectly into our business.

Cons

Nothing - we love everything about this product, it serves all of our needs.

Adele from S&P Data

Easy to Use

Pros

The product is very easy to use and deploy and has customer support available

Cons

Redeploying the screening can be tricky

Laura from Proto3000

Screening Canada - Great tool

The customer support I received was outstanding!

Pros

I started using Screening Canada for all of our new hires and it has been very easy to use and a great tool to ensure that we make the right choices for hiring purposes.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like. The program is great!

Ren from Akhurst Machinery Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Hassle Free Process and amazing platform

I am amazed with their level of services, platform and the technology. It has taken away my headache of screening process.

Pros

Customer service, platform is so easy to use, very user friendly, better pricing as compare to others, implementation process was well taken care of.

Cons

There is nothing which I can say that I didn't like.

Michael from Veridian wealth

Veridian

Very simple and intuitive interface both internally and externally

Pros

How efficiently it integrated with our candidates

Cons

So far we have not had any issues with this software.

Klint from Canvest Financial Inc.

Look No Further - Screening Canada is the Ultimate Solution

Nothing short of Excellent!

Pros

Honestly, this is Canada's Best Solution when it comes to background checks, period, end of story!

Cons

No complaints at all the team has developed exactly what the market needed.