What are ScreeningCanada users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ScreeningCanada software through verified user reviews

• icon"We are so pleased with ModoHR and the work they have done to provide us with a screening platform for our hundreds of clients. The customer service has been excellent to date."
  • icon"Screening Canada is great, easy to use, easy to add users so that my employees can use it easily to recruit. Super fast service also."
  • icon"It's super easy to use, comprehensive and fast. Background checks are mandatory for our employees based on the industry we're in, and ScreeningCanada is the best solution in the market for us."
  • icon"Small annoying challenges that require adjustment to the way we move through our days. An example would be the need to refresh (F5) in order to get a screen to load."
  • icon"There is not a thing that I can think of that would be negative."
  • icon"There aren't any features that I think are missing."

Browse all ScreeningCanada Reviews

• Have you used ScreeningCanada and would like to share your experience with others?

Cameron

Next Gen Canadian-based background check tool

The support is great - the ScreeningCanada team is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

This is the first truly automated background check software we've found for Canadian companies. It's super easy to use, comprehensive and fast. Background checks are mandatory for our employees based on the industry we're in, and ScreeningCanada is the best solution in the market for us.

Cons

We haven't found anything yet that we didn't like.

Reasons for choosing ScreeningCanada

ScreeningCanada has a great scalable offering.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

ScreeningCanada is far more automated.

Sara

Best Background Screening Software

It has been a wonderful experience. The team at Screening Canada are so engaged and helpful. They made this such an easy and pleasant experience.

Pros

This product was extremely easy to use and provides a great candidate experience as it relates to their background checks. The implementation was easy and the team at Screening Canada took the lead and did all of the "heavy lifting" so my team was able to focus on the day-to-day. The integration with our current ATS makes the process of running a background check SO easy and seamless. It saves my team a lot of time so that they can focus on other tasks.

Cons

There aren't any features that I think are missing.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Screening Canada was more cost effective and was able to integrate with our ATS.

Geoff

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

A solid choice

The customer services has been mostly excellent. We had some occasional challenges with some support agents, but those seem to be few and far between lately. At least for me.

Pros

The service is quick and the support is usually quite good. There are certainly exceptions but we recognize that we're early adopters of the product and it's routinely being customized to fit our needs

Cons

It seems that the issues are relatively minor, but they can be consistent. Small annoying challenges that require adjustment to the way we move through our days. An example would be the need to refresh (F5) in order to get a screen to load.

Very Fast Background Checks

having verified employees is an essential service and being able to provide that is a value add for Expert Recruiters.

Pros

The criminal and credit checks came back well within 24 hours.

Cons

I am very happy with the product. I can have speedy results and confidently place candidates.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

I tried it out and it was very fast and easy to use. My candidates could upload their ID and have a video confirmation of identity. This option is great especially during these times.

Cathy

ScreeningCanada - Super Easy to Use

Using ScreeningCanada has saved us a considerable amount of time with every hire. It is easy to use and results are returned far faster than our previous provider!

Pros

The product is easy to use, efficient and returns results extremely quickly.

Cons

There are no cons. We like every aspect of the software and our relationship with the company.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

A Canadian Company that could provide services faster, far more easily and more economically than our previous provider.

Melodie

Best of class

Excellent, friendly, helpful.

Pros

For not-for-profit organizations Plan to Protect ScreeningCanada is the best of class. We are so pleased with ModoHR and the work they have done to provide us with a screening platform for our hundreds of clients. The customer service has been excellent to date. We have no complaints.

Cons

Any concerns we have ever had have been immediately addressed.

Reasons for choosing ScreeningCanada

We purchased solely on the recommendation.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Poor service, constant turn around, completely lost the personal touch. Concerns that they are now owned by a US company, lack of investment in technology.

Alison

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great onboarding process!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team made it very simple to onboard and get my team up and running smoothly and quickly. And we are very impressed with the speed at which the customer service team responds to live chat inquiries!

Cons

Nothing to complain about. We are brand new to the software and haven't hit any roadbumps yet.

Reasons for choosing ScreeningCanada

Price and response time of their team.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Price and customer service.

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Finally, background checks done right!

We are very happy with our selection of Screening Canada. Our Talent Acquisition team and candidate experiences are dramatically improved from our previous service provider, the cost is competitive and we're proud to recommend the services to others.

Pros

Screening Canada has built a reliable, intuitive platform that was purpose built for pre-employment checks. It is easy to use, and the team that built/supports the platform is incredibly customer focused.

Cons

We do not have any concerns with Screening Canada. Any day-to-day issues are resolved quickly and professionally.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Our previous provider's customer and candidate service was questionable, and we were becoming increasingly concerned that we were not getting accurate information from them with the Criminal Records Checks.

Jasmine

Overall easy and functional for us and the candidate

Overall, using Screening Canada has made the hiring process easy! References can take a long time, but I believe the software speeds it up a lot.

Pros

I really like how easily it integrates with our system. It saves us so much time for candidates being able to input the reference information instead of us contacting them individually. I like that Screening Canada has the support chat, it's very easy for me to ask a question or update on a candidate with that support. I've also had candidates say they were very helpful when they had questions.

Cons

I would like it if the comments showed up with the ratings on the reference check rather than downloading it to see any comments. It would also be nice if a candidate had references submitted and their profile was created but we asked them to provide another one, the candidate could go in and input a 3rd or 4th reference without ordering a new search.

Reduce Time To Hire

Pros

This cloud based software simplified the whole background screening process. Easy to use and setup is very quick, pricing is fair. Integration is a breeze with major ATS(we use SmartRecruiters) as well as our reference checking software.

Cons

None that come to mind at this time, we’ve enjoyed the software.

Pricing, service, support.

Nicki

Great Service - Easy to Use

Amazing Experience. From the initial contact to enquire to the setup and onboarding / training of our team, the Screening Canada team was amazing and our transition was fast and painless

Pros

The Screening Canada process is easy to use (from an administrator, user AND applicant standpoint. Customer Service is exceptional and the transition to this platform was easy and quick.

Cons

Nothing. Out review and experience with Screening Canada has been amazing

Exceptional Customer Service and Pricing

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Ability to incorporate into our ATS in the future and competitive pricing

Jason

Great Employee Screening Program

ScreeningCanada is easy to deal with, their software works great and their team is responsive to any questions I have.

Pros

Fast service. Affordable rates The system is very reliable. Works on all devices.

Cons

Nothing. The program provides everything I need

Stephanie

Best Screening Platform I've Used

The customer support and access to people at Screening Canada when seeking help is top-notch. Most times, I can hop on and use the chat feature to get an answer to my question in minutes.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use for employers, candidates, employees and reference providers. A quick turn-around. The reference check report is great to send directly to hiring managers. I can track the progress of my employee or candidate very easily. It's the best background screening and reference check platform/service I've used to date!

Cons

Nothing that I've found so far, I've been using it for more than 6 months now on a monthly basis.

Reasons for choosing ScreeningCanada

I've used Checkster, HireRight, Britton Management, etc.. in the past and used that as my benchmark to compare.

Michelle

Screening Canada Review

Pros

Screening Canada is easy to use and sent to our candidates. Easy to see the results Chat function is great and staff helpful during business hours Chat helps to make sure everyone gets their clearances completed if having issues

Cons

I have found that Chat is not available before 9am EST.

Cost and fact that Screening Canada has been added into our AI system

Mayra

Great customer service!

Great experience! Our account Manager was really quick to give us answers and setting up our account. The platforms is user friendly and the results are out pretty quick.

Pros

The platform is very user friendly, the setup process is pretty quick and easy to follow.

Cons

Adding the integration with differents ATS.

Samantha

Industry: Machinery

Great software!

Overall experience has been very positive. They are very helpful and always available to answer questions.

Pros

Smooth implementation and ability to customize to your specific needs. Ease of use for admin/users. Customer Service chat available anytime and able to resolve issues or answer questions in minutes.

Cons

Nothing at this time. The software is very easy to use.

Angela

Very positive , saves time during the hiring process

Pros

Screening Canada is easy to use and can deploy right from our ATS with the push of button . Screening Canada does all the work once we send the invitation to the candidate. Results come back very quickly .

Cons

There is not a thing that I can think of that would be negative

Amanda

Great Alternative

They have easy to access support. Easy to use for both candidates and administrators.

Pros

We have used various screening services in the past. The quick turn around time, ease of use and easy integration into our existing ATS made this seamless for our organization.

Cons

Honestly, its a great product, I have nothing to put in this area.

Steven

Effective and straight forward.

Excellent communication and details available to understand fully the functionality as well as setup.

Pros

Provides the levels of checking necessary to assure our board, participants, and clinicians the safety they demand.

Cons

When closing a file being able to jump back to the status subset previously viewed would be very helpful.

Lara

Amazing!!!

Exceeds expectations.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and results come back in less than a day. Customer service is excellent and you can expect a reply within minutes. The process for candidates is so smooth. Cost of using the software is lower than others and there are multiple features available.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. Screening Canada is great.

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Cost and the time it took to complete the checks and how manual the process was.

Jonathan

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Efficient and Easy to use

Pros

Have encountered quite a few background checks that make it overly complicated to sign up and process the checks. Screening Canada is simple and gets you the information needed quickly and efficiently. Account Manager and Support are fairly responsive with questions, I definitely recommend this to employers.

Cons

Payments for the service can definitely be improved to take credit card.

Simon

Great service!

IT helps us do background check on candidate before they get hired, it is super quick, no delay and help us improve our processes.

Pros

Screening Canada is great, easy to use, easy to add users so that my employees can use it easily to recruit. Super fast service also!

Cons

Nothing, everything is great! I love their service, all my employees who use screening canada also love it!

Reasons for switching to ScreeningCanada

Price, user friendly platform and speed.

Eric

Using Screening Canada

I have a very good support from the team.

Pros

The product is easy to use and I have access to an international search.

Cons

The international search is not (or was not) automate.

Reasons for choosing ScreeningCanada

The representative made a better follow up and help me for the international background.

Jenn

Highly recommend

Very happy we switched to ScreeningCanada!

Pros

Super easy from an admin perspective and fast turn around time to get results! Very user friendly platform. Great user experience and has created far less work as an admin.

Cons

I feel the reports could be enhanced and more visually appealing but they contain everything needed from a security standpoint.

Tyson

Excellent product, fantastic company!

Very satisfied with our experience, will continue to use this in our everyday business - there is no product out there that competes with this - by far the best we have come across.

Pros

Great product, very easy to learn and use. Integrated perfectly into our business.

Cons

Nothing - we love everything about this product, it serves all of our needs.

ScreeningCanada