• Pros

• "The search functions are pretty versatile and accuracy is good; also the Chrome extension is very helpful."

• "We really love the diversity filter and the power filters. Very user friendly and easy to use. Team very much enjoys using seekout."

• "I like the enrichment features & the ability to export using the SeekOut standard. Makes it super simple to use in conjunction with other tools."

• Cons

• "The search function is pretty good but not as good, in my opinion, as LinkedIn's own search function. I use Booleans that include company names in order to compile data."

• "Some of the suggested profiles, while accurate most if the time, could be improved."

• "Seekout robot has not worked the greatest for me, but I have not used a lot. "

Browse SeekOut Reviews

Adam from Ridgeline International

What a great tool for sourcing

Overall, it is my go-to sourcing tool!

Pros

The power filters are a great feature, I even had the team create custom power filters for me which was a great thing to have done to assist with my daily searches. I use the messaging tool constantly for drip campaigns. The github search is awesome looking for devs

Cons

The AI sourcing can be improved with better matches

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

The salesperson reach out quicker

The Evolution of a Great Talent Sourcing Tool

I have used SeekOut as a tool to augment information about target talent audiences. SeekOut's ability to aggregate social data has been a game-changer. SeekOut Expert has been a valuable addition to its offering. SeekOut insights have been valuable in terms of visualizing information that illustrates trends that TA leadership values. Finally, SeekOut's ability to integrate with our CRM has been extremely valuable.

Pros

SeekOut is a product that has done their background research on what the talent acquisition marketplace needed. They listened and made the improvements the market requested. Now as the organization has evolved, SeekOut is not anticipating and leading in innovation in this key software segment. Specifically, what I like about SeekOut is the ability to aggregate data from Linkedin Public Profiles with other social sites like GitHub. I am particularly enjoying the SeekOut expert and other features that facilitate original research on target talent.

Cons

I am skeptical about the ability of AI-based on the limited information contained on a LinkedIn public profile to be robust enough to really make a positive impact. The beauty of AI is its ability to process big data and make recommendations based on parsing lots of information. Also, I find there are about 15-20% fewer people with public LinkedIn profiles that are found on LinkedIn's own platforms. Finding a way to add those missing profiles would be an added addition. Finally, increasing the number of home email addresses fro the target talent is an ongoing challenge. While improvements are made, this might be an area where AI can shine.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

Again, the ease of use which led to greater user adoption and the value of SeekOut Expert and other features.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Easy of use and value of SeekOut expert.

Jessie from HUDSON RPO

Great tool that speads up the identification of candidates!

Pros

I love the fact that you can source for candidates from multiple platforms / networks, manage projects, find contact details and create messaging campaigns on one unique tool. The diversity filter is great too. The insights are very helpful.

Cons

Unfortunately, messaging campaigns are independent from the projects so you have to manually update the statuses of your candidates when they respond. Xing.com and Viadeo.fr are not supported (FR and DE professional networks) It seems like Seekout finds less candidates than x-ray searching.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

Seekout is more boolean friendly and the insights are good!

LIR was too expensive.

Russ from HackerTalents

SeekOut Basic Review

SeekOut has provided our company with a great source of candidates and direct contact information and is a good tool for creating and maintaining talent pools. I've used it to support a client in their contract staffing needs (IT Consulting Co.) very well.

Pros

There are several features that the basic version has that we find very useful: - Filters for searches - Ability to exclude/include companies, titles, skills in searching - search down to the city area level - Being able to quickly create projects for searches - Finding contact information (personal emails, some ph #'s and even work emails) - The AI Recommendation of candidates once a project has been established. Great source of additional candidates possbilities.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with ATS's ... at least not at the basic user level. It does allow for CMS file creation but has a limited # of pre-mapped tables you can use with other tools (11 in total). This could definitely be improved. Also, direct integration would be an improvement where you could send candidates into your ATS directly without downloading. There seems to be a growing number of outdated profiles in the system. SeekOuts database needs to be updated more often.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

More cost-effective and better sourcing option!

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

SeekOut searches and AI are much easier to utilize over LOXO's very cumbersome setup.

Expensive but Unbeatable Search Capabilities

I'm very disappointed SeekOut increased its price by almost 200% and eliminated their monthly subscriptions. For almost every search, I rely on my custom boolean vs. using only their filters. Because I don't utilize all of SeekOut's features, we're still unsure if the price increase is worth it but will re-assess at the end of the year.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to use their pre-populated search features in addition to the custom advance search features. I'm able to narrow down candidates with very particular skills and experience with no problem. I also really enjoy that you can request contact info (not always available /accurate). It's super helpful that your search is automatically saved/attached to the project in which you added your search results, so you don't have to worry about where you left off!

Cons

Not much that I don't enjoy. They could improve by making it easier to navigate back and forth from the project and search page. It would help if they offered more project ranking options. Also, when using * in the keyword/boolean search, it would help if the results would show the corresponding keyword on the profile (just like the regular search feature).

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

Better search options, capabilities, and candidate database

Katherine from Drift

Easy as 1...2...3

Overall, SeekOut has allowed me to be more strategic in my sourcing efforts and has improved my relationships with hiring managers.

Pros

SeekOut's sourcing solution is by far the best in the industry. On top of providing an exceptional product, they not only listen to my suggestions but actually implement them into the product!

Cons

I wish there was a male diversity filter similar to women.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

SeekOut provides more accurate candidate contact information than competitors.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

LinkedIn Recruiter is too expensive for what it gives. InMails don't work.

CAROL from Martin Management, Inc.

Two years and counting

Overall experience is very positive.

Pros

It's extremely easy to search. Many, many search parameters to consider.

Cons

Not every email is accurate. I know it isn't possible to get all.

Ease of use and value.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Is was more cost effective to use Seekout. Much easier to run searches and get results from contacts not in the LinkedIn network.

Bonnie from Kittelson & Associates, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

(Easy Product) AND (Great Support)

We are still getting used to all of the capabilities. Still tweaking the searches to match our needs. Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

Diving in and using this product has been very easy. It gives you more choices to make to narrow down the search. I like the ability of sharing with co-workers so they can review the profiles to see if they are a potential candidate for a particular position.

Cons

No guaranteed connection with a "profile". The contacts can be very outdated.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

We wanted a more affordable product with more features.

Relatively New SeekOut User Experience

I am not a manager or an executive. I am very much a tactical recruiter and it has been quite easy to incorporate SeekOut in my daily recruiting process. Additionally, the SeekOut team is accessible and friendly. I can call or I can email anytime. I get responses back quickly/usually within same day. When I started using SeekOut, the manager I worked with did as much training as I needed and answered all of my annoying questions. Some organizations are too big to be able to provide that kind of customer dedication now

Pros

I don't think there is just one aspect that I appreciate most about SeekOut which is why I like it and why it has become a "go-to" tool in my recruiting portfolio. It provides me with options. SeekOut is one source that has a lot of sources in one and it is highly user-friendly. It also automates and therefore reduces a lot of the time I spend "meta-sourcing" meaning activities like searching for contact information for a prospect or candidate's profile.

Cons

Right now, I use the first two tabs the most. I think that 3rd tab has a lot of potential and would love to see that somehow become a more robust component within SeekOut. I would like the additional option of the SeekOut Robot to not only be tied to Project folders in order to use it. I like to do targeted and general searches and feel like SeekOut Robot is better suited for targeted or more specialized searches.

Scott from The Harrison Group LLC

Great tool for Talent Acquisition

Our overall experience with SeekOut is extremely positive. And their Customer Service is outstanding!!

Pros

SeekOut is an integral part of our daily workflow. It enables us to identify and connect with the talent that we are looking for.

Cons

I like the ability to gather prospective candidates' phone numbers in addition to their emails - but the accuracy re: phone numbers could be improved.

Patricia from May Mobility

Need to work out some of the kinks ... but could be a great tool for some recruiters.

Overall good experience, not great, but I'm good (not great) with Boolean searches. I was testing another AI product alongside, and found it easier to find candidates with the other product. The other product really has a good AI/machine learning feature, while SeekOut requires you to use more Boolean-driven search features. If you're comfortable with Boolean, then then you'll be fine using SeekOut. Finally, I think the ability to use SeekOut to effectively search through Github for IT recruiting is a really powerful offering from SeekOut, and could be a game changer. I didn't do this, but my friends who do way more IT recruiting than I do say SeekOut is their tool of choice because of this feature.

Pros

Email campaign features are great. I liked that once you set up an email campaign, it was easy to add candidates to the project and the campaign. I liked that there is an analytics dashboard for each specific campaign. I liked that that emailing through SeekOut integrates with your email, so you don't have to be on SeekOut to respond. I like that you can look at the various emails attached to a candidate and determine which the most valid one to use in your campaign. Finally, outstanding customer service.

Cons

Email campaign features need improvement. It's not intuitive to set up the campaign. Once you set it up, it works easily, but getting there may require help from customer service. The analytics related to the campaign aren't consistent or accurate. You will see which emails bounced in the first 24 hours, but then the "bounced" tag reverts to "opened," which skews your data and doesn't allow you to follow up with those candidates via another email or a call if you don't catch it right away. Also, if the email bounces, and there are other emails attached to the candidate, SeekOut doesn't automatically email the candidate at one of those other addresses. You have to do it manually.

Trish from Galvanize

Has some great features, but needs a bit of tweeking

Recruiting tech talent requires as much personalization as one can get on the candidates you are recruiting. SeekOut gives intel on the candidates' LinkedIN profiles and their GitHub repos, which are both a great resource when emailing or even calling these individuals.

Pros

I love that it incorporates GitHub and LinkedIn features.

Cons

I dislike that the signatures that you can make for yourself seem a little sloppy. I also dislike that I am required to create a new signature for each messaging campaign. Oftentimes I will do a search and then continue to add profiles to projects. If I've already sent individuals to a campaign and I want to add new ones, I need to create a whole new campaign so that the original candidates don't get re-sent all of the campaign emails. So, I am creating multiple series of the same campaign (Java Devs Atlanta I/Java Devs Atlanta II/Java Devs Atlanta III/etc) as I add individuals with the same profiles to my projects. I hope this makes sense. If the system recognizes that certain individuals have already been put through the campaign, they will not be resent it. I hope that makes sense. IF not, I am happy to speak with someone.

Additional features (GitHub) and price

Joe from Connect Talent

My SeekOut comparison with others

Great. The platform is easy to use and the Chrome extension is good too.

Pros

SeekOut functionality and UI were better than others I demonstrated. Also, SeekOut's outreach messaging automation is pretty good too.

Cons

SeekOut is a little bit more expensive than others and they limit their contact credits with no rollover.

Mentioned above - SeekOut's functionality, UI and messaging automation

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Besides switching from Hiretual, I also demoed AmazingHiring, and previously used Entelo. Hiretual I didn't feel was meeting my needs anymore. AmazingHiring, that was a tough decision especially since their cost was a bit more affordable, but SeekOut won me over.

Frank from VMware

User friendly with great customized search results and real time market analytics

We are trying to solve the business problem of hiring diverse talent in the market and Seekout does a great job of helping us to identify the right candidates. They don't just do that by showing us who is diverse, but they do it by allowing us access to analytics based on search criteria enabling us to work with our hiring teams to make business decisions that help us achieve these goals...

Pros

I felt the greatest features were certainly the ability to narrow down searches based on diversity criteria, the search capability and ability to pull personal contact info (including email and phone), and the ability to export that data into a CSV and drop it into our existing ATS (Beamery) with ease (little to no modifications). That being said, the most impactful feature is the People Analytics button. I loved this feature because it gives us the opportunity to share real-time candidate market info with our hiring managers helping make educated decisions on hiring. Especially when considering diversity, remote work hiring decisions, location of hire, etc... Loved this feature!

Cons

Thus far I have nothing negative to really write about the product that the customer success team has not been able to identify and fix. We have addressed a few minor issues but they were remedied quickly. Very happy to date...

Joel from Twilio

Great

Pros

SeekOut's filters allow you to hone in on the talent you're looking for a lot quicker than normal. It provides a way for us to filter FOR diversity which then gives our team a leg up balancing their pipeline of candidates. Another aspect of SeekOut that I love is that we are able to do a lite market map of candidates using the filters that are in place - that can be shared with people who don't have access to Seekout like leaders.

Cons

When looking at the insights for projects made up of candidates in other continents - you aren't able to get a global breakdown of diversity (ie % of females are in this project). I think the product is still growing internationally so I can't wait until it's as robust as the candidates based in the USA. In some cases, the profiles are either not updated with a candidate's latest move (within 6 months) or clicking on their Linkedin profile leads to a broken link. That's likely because the person has changed the URL in their Linkedin since the last time Seekout updated their database.

Kim from NIAH Recruiting

Seekout Review

We are generally very happy with Seekout with the exception of occasional profiles being outdated.

Pros

Cons

There are many profiles that are outdated or not up to date in seekout. Many people are no longer with the companies and do not match their Linkedin profiles. ALso, for some reason if you are doing a search in a geographic area such as NYC you get people from San Fran or other places. Not sure why that happens.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

based on reviews and comments from peers

Jayson from Genentech

Industry: Biotechnology

SeekOut review 03.24.2020

SeekOut is a tool that I am happy my company uses

Pros

Diversity filter. Finding emails. Market insights.

Cons

Not integrated with applicant tracking system/customer relationship manager. Only has public profiles on LinkedIn and not all profiles. Life sciences features need to evolve for biotech industry. Does not have collaboration features to show work of other users at my company.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Price, ease of use, and quality of search results

Chris from Gritango

User Review

Pros

Cons

The search functions target sites/apps that are oriented more towards software engineers; we recruit in hardware so we don't have much use for them. We can only really leverage LinkedIN with it.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

We also use SignalHire but not HireTual; we didn't find it as effective for our needs.

Marc from Amazon

The one and only SeekOut!

I have been able to find very unique skill sets that are untouched by our 3,500+ recruiting team due to the deep searching SeekOut performs. Also, I have been able to influence business decisions by utilizing SeekOut's "Insights" feature. Hiring managers are able to see a live pulse on the market through this wonderful tool.

Pros

The very enriched profiles are amazing. But, the best feature for a Technical Sourcer like myself is the GitHub search features. I've had countless hires from using SeekOut's very quick, detailed and efficient GitHub searching.

Cons

I would like to see a Boolean builder. Similar to that of HireTual has in the "toolbox" tab.

Robust set of tools.

Kelsey from Wimmer Solutions

SeekOut - Top Choice for Recruiting Platform

SeekOut provides a creative, more efficient way to source candidates, reach out directly to candidates, as well as keep connected with those candidates via campaigns.

Pros

SeekOut is my top choice for a Recruiting Platform because of numerous reasons: - The ability to source diversity candidates (ie: women and HBCU alumni) - The ability to create message campaigns to email directly through SeekOut and have it interconnected with your inbox, as well as the analytics of these message campaigns. - The ability to find direct contact information of candidates (both email and more recently, phone numbers) to increase your chances of connecting with candidates.

Cons

None that I can think of off the top of my head.

Lindsay from 4 Point Consulting

Great Sourcing Software

Overall, Seekout has provided a great alternate way to source candidates and I now depend on it daily for finding candidate contact information.

Pros

I love that I can easily track down contact information as I source. This saves my team a lot of time when it comes to outreach, and it limits the number of LinkedIn inmails we have to use. Seekout also has great advanced boolean options that allow me to do more complex searches. Lately, I've been taking advantage of the Github search feature which makes it really easy to find candidate for technical roles.

Cons

I don't like that there's a lag between Seekout and LinkedIn, so some of the information can be out of date. Also, while the email finding feature is great, it is not always accurate. I think Seekout's algorithms are improving, so this could become less of an issue as time goes on.

Jeffrey from ContractRecruiter.com

SeekOut-NextGEN Recruiting Platform

Experience has been outstanding.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive design and functionality, filter options, interface, reporting and campaign outreach abilities. Email/contact information research function. Unparalleled Support (often immediate response and a genuine interest in getting things fixed, interest from SO in the user experience and how they can improve platform)

Cons

No real CONS/roadblocks come to mind.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Was beginning to see diminishing ROI with LinkedIn Recruiter. Zero support from LI. Interface changes resulted in a messy and unfriendly user experience. Candidate fatigue re: hearing directly from recruiters via messaging.

Rachel from QPS Professional

One of my most valuable Recruiting Tools

I like Seek out. I find it to be one of my most valuable tools for Recruiting aside from my company's database.

Pros

I like seekout because it is visually easy to read quickly and understand. As a Recruiter, my time is very valuable and it's extremely valuable to me that I can quickly glance over the little mini "summaries" of each profile I am looking at to get an idea of what that professional does. I like that you can click right on it and it takes you right to their profile.

Cons

I think if there was a way to more easily look for similar professionals who work for a company competitor that would be helpful. Sometimes it is difficult to find professionals in a certain organization if the organization's name can be spelled different ways or is difficult to spell

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

My company suggested i do so.

Stella from Netflix

This tool saves sourcing time!

A lot to appreciate. Pleas focus on accuracy, integrity than adding new function.

Pros

Identifying candidates from underrepresented group. Creating a report on the search I run.

Cons

Diversity filtering is not 100% accurate. (ex. male candidates in female search result, Asian shown on African American target search, etc. some simbols creates error on boolean search. (Ex. A/B testing) Please add period setting for 'shrink profile you already view' (viewed within last 3 months, 6 months, from thid search, etc)

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

shrink viewed profile is easier than ruling out from the search. Entelo LI profiles are outdated.

Tony from Facebook

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Tool for Recruiting!

Great tool! Highly recommended.

Pros

Seekout is easy to use and has so many great features that makes it easy to discover new candidate profiles! Entelo only gives you one email address at a time, but Seekout will try to find all the email addresses and check them if they work. They even give you the candidates phone number which helped me so much with cold texting and calling. The and AI and filters are awesome and it has become one of my go-to recruiting tools.

Cons

Product is great and works well, no complaints

Josiah from Pontoon Solutions

Excellent resource for stragetic sourcing

Pros

The search functionality and customization options, the automated campaign messaging system (especially the humanization features such as the "send as reply" options), and the ability tag candidates across multiple users to avoid duplicate contacting.

Cons

There are some features that I wish existed that do not, for instance the ability to search for only candidates who have held a specific job title for a minimum cumulative number of years, even amongst different employers. My only other complaint is that sometimes profiles appear in searches claiming that they contain a specific mandatory keyword, when in fact upon opening the profile the keyword is nowhere to be found.

James C. from Johnson Recruiting Group, LLC

Return on Investment

Great product and value!

Pros

Seekout is an exceptional tool. It is a real time saver and versatile functionality. I reviewed several tools to simplify and streamline recruitment searches and messaging. For the money it is the best tool for the money. The messaging/campaign system is better than my ATS!

Cons

They are always working to improve functionality and contact finding has improved greatly in the last year.

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

More functionality for the value.

Cassandra from Orion Novotus

SeekOut Is a Great Sourcing Tool

I use SeekOut to source and contact candidates in volume and have had a positive experience doing so.

Pros

I love the ability to reach technical candidates by sourcing candidates through GitHub and opening their LI profile. The search filters on both GitHub on LinkedIn is wonderful. On GitHub you can specify language, systems, AI, server, cloud, and many other options. The LinkedIn filters are very similar to LinkedIn Recruiter, though they do not have the open for opportunities insight. They also have pretty reliable contact information.

Cons

The LI profiles can be out of date by up to a year, but the link to LI allows for a quick update.

Jia from ATPCO

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Passive hiring!

Pros

We can create projects and easily move them to an Excel is most useful. Contact info available for candidates makes it a quick process to reach out to candidates- Opening up the pool of candidates globally has really worked well.

Cons

Some LI profiles are duplicate and some need to be updated- Not all contact #s listed are correct, some are company #s which are not helpful-

Jaclyn from Talent Advance

SeekOut Fan

Finding candidates quicker!

Pros

Easy to use and great detailed search options! Offers a high number of results and 80% of the time results are relevant to my search! oh and I love the seekout robot (would love if African countries would be available for the robot eg. Nigeria, Kenya etc)

Cons

I am a HUGE fan of Seekout so more positive than negative experiences, one thing worth mentioning is that sometime I don't get any contact details (email or phone) and if I do get emails I have had a few instances where the emails have bounced back.

Dana from Danaher Corporation

Industry: Medical Devices

Highly Recommend

Pros

SeekOut is extremely user friendly, but beyond that offers so many intuitive features I have never had access to prior to this tool. The diversity sourcing options have been very beneficial to work toward our D&I goals. The customer service is top notch.

Cons

I have not had a ton of luck utilizing the "other social network" feature, but that could also be user error.

Expand Your Candidate Pool at a Very Reasonable Price

Seekout has allowed my team to access many more candidates than we previously were able to with other tools. The ease of use and the power filters have been a great help for those new to our team and the tool. I would highly recommend for any companies that have sourcers or recruiters that need to widen their candidate search capabilities.

Pros

Filters are very specific and easy to use. Project function helps you stay organized and share with other team members. Contact finding function has been pretty good as well.

Cons

Seekout robot has not worked the greatest for me, but I have not used a lot.

SeekOut eliminates the "hide & seek" of sourcing!

Pros

Cons

I kind of wish the feature that minimized candidates in your search would actually exclude them from the search results. I don't like that it just shrinks, and changes the frame of my desktop.

Lenore from Walmart Labs

Value for Sourcing

In addition to quality, a stand out feature is Seekout’s customer service. Timely, thorough, helpful and personal.

Pros

The quality of profiles match search needs consistently.

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Sought consistency of strong profiles with reduced repeat of prior viewed profiles.

Daniel from Monarch Bird LLC

Industry: Food Production

Excellent for Data Compiling

We got this software in order to vastly grow our database and begin large drip campaigns and automated outreaches. This software provides a very solid foundation for the initial data.

Pros

Seekout makes it very easy to compile huge data lists. In particular, it offers personal accurate contact information and email addresses that can then be used in larger campaigns. One thing that separates Seekout from competitors is the number of export fields, which is essential if you are building a database with a lot of information.

Cons

Best sourcing tool I've ever used!

It's been very positive from the beginning and the support from our Account Manager and Anoop has been great.

Pros

SeekOut has been the best sourcing tool I've used because it helps me find multiple online profiles with one search, including GitHub and Stack Overflow profiles. It also allows me to run specific diversity searches, but the People Insights feature is a game-changer. It helps me provide valuable market data to my hiring managers, which helps us determine where to look for specific talent. I love it!

Cons

The data lag with LinkedIn is my biggest issue because you're forced to check LinkedIn to make sure the potential candidate hasn't changed jobs recently.

Sadak from Aviatrix

Excellent recruiting tool

Very satisfied

Pros

Diversity filters, Github search, social media functionality

Cons

Data refresh could be sooner, some missing links

Powerful search feature

Dean from Search Authority

Seekout Review form Power User

Pros

It is simple, and gets the job done, and is always getting better.

Cons

The Social Sourcing could be better, with an increase focus on Facebook.

Heather from JUUL Labs

Love your product

Great flexibility to export data and create trickling email campaigns. I enjoy using the product and it makes sourcing easier.

Pros

The publications searching capabilities and people insights along with all of the options to narrow a search down. The personal emails are great as well.

Cons

Keyword searching can be a little tighter regarding when I do a search string not all words are present on profiles even with the AND operator is involved.

Ken from 7SolutionsUSA

Industry: Executive Office

Eager user

Took me a ling time to get to know the proclivities of this tool. I still have days that I have a challenge but I am more comfortable

Pros

Not happy when I do not have a good email address. Having a current direct email address is the best. One candidate told me the email address that I had belonged to her Sister!!!

Cons

When the SeekOut candidate does not find the LinkedIn candidate and I have to directly use LinkedIn

Reasons for Choosing SeekOut

I could see the future potential

Reasons for Switching to SeekOut

Do not like LinkedIn politics of west coast group think zombies

Shreya from Ciena Corporation

Passive Sourcing?, Include SeekOut to StandOut!

Pros

1) Integration with Github is a superb functionality when recruiting for technical resources and need a deep dive to their tech work/ projects- enables better understanding of their key strengths + provision of 'other Social Networks' 2) Data extraction & Manamgement 3) Email Campaigns 4) Contact details SeekOut 5) LinkedIn passive sourcing could be elevated to an extent 6) People insight simulation

Cons

1) few prospects not having valid contact details/ no contact details became a pain point 2) The whole search criteria gets reset as you change region from Japan to Italy when looking out for similar resource, too becomes a pain point

Randy from Walmart

Seekout as a Talent Intelligence Platform

Pros

My favorite use of Seekout is as a talent intelligence tool. My second favorite use is to help find/augment data from preexisting lists.

Cons

I wish data was refreshed on a more frequent basis. I also would like the ability to add more information for the system to match against when uploading data to projects. Along the same lines, from a UI perspective, when you upload data, I wish it would first go through the whole list, then ask you how you want to proceed with the questionable matches.

Very helpful

Pros

Seekout is incredibly helpful. I feel like I've tapped out other sourcing avenues, but I've found candidates no one on my team has found before who are great! The other amazing thing about the product is the insights about where talent lives. With a bit of digging you can finally understand the full talent map for a specific skillset. This is incredibly helpful to inform a search and set expectations early on.

Cons

There are small features the team is missing (i.e. notifying recruiters when a hiring manager has commented on a profile), but otherwise I really am enjoying the platform.

Mike from General Search & Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Faster than the other one

The tool works well for my niche style executive recruiting practice.

Pros

The Insights feature is a very effective and efficient way to get the specific details on a title in any location.

Cons

The data is not always current and the results of email and phone numbers is only 75% accurate.

Hannah from Internet

Love seekout

Pros

It's ability to pull new candidates that don't always populate on Linkedin. However, I mostly use this tool to do diversity sourcing and pull data reports for each role per location.

Cons

I wish, similarly to linkedin, Seekout would have the feature to block other recruiters at my computer who have recently messaged someone. I know theres certain tricks to do it, but wish the feature was as easily accessible as LinkedIn

Sharon from NIAH Recruiting

If you don't use this platform, get it!

It's an extremely beneficial platform and I recommend me to past companies I've worked for and even had some trial it.

Pros

The diversity of candidates provided and Github function

Cons

It still pulls up words that I don't want it to. For example if I put "accountant", it still pulls up account or even accounts.

Better than Entelo!

Overall experience is great! The customer service folks are really engaging and they take their time to customize the search box for your company

Pros

My job requires me to perform engineering searches that's heavily focused on academic experience (PhD focus etc) And I really like how they pull information from sources like Github and PhD publications. This provide way more relevant and accurate search results

Cons

I'm not a fan of the monthly credit with email and phone number. Similar recruiting platforms (Entelo etc) provides that information for free

Sourcing search functions that make research easier

SeekOut was very supportive and took their time to answers all of our questions on the product.

Pros

It was really easy to figure out and the search function for publications and GitHub was fantastic.

Cons

The basic "LinkedIn" style function wasn't valuable and I didn't see the value in having to buy in tiers for the product

Rebeka from Hudson RPO

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Some good features but loads of bugs

It is an all right platform, it does the trick and the support team is quite responsive, they are constantly taking feedback on board and trying to improve the platform.

Pros

I like the fact that it finds email addresses/phone numbers and it gives access to some different platforms.

Cons

Some features do not work properly, some profiles are not possible to find through SeekOut, it is very focussed on the US market so if you are recruiting for Europe the locations might not be as precise and some functions don't work so well.

David from Amazon

New SeekOut User Review

Overall experience has been very good. I've come across many candidates that i did not see or find in a traditional LinkedIn search. The power filters really do a good job of presenting relevant candidates, but it is up to the user to narrow down more to get the exact results needed.

Pros

The power filters are pretty spot on to what i'm looking for in a candidate. If there is additional requirements i am looking for, it's simple to add in keywords into the boolean box. I also like how easy it is to search for diverse talent without having to add in any keywords. The power filter does the work for you.

Cons

I had to play trial and error to figure out what the power filters were missing or had. It would be nice to see what keywords the filters are looking for in a search, prior to clicking and searching. This would allow me to be a little more efficient with my searches.