SentricHR Reviews

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

Browse SentricHR Reviews

Suzanne from Warren Design & Build

Industry: Machinery

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until SentricHR

Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Pros

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

Cons

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Sentric was comparable in price to the final contenders but won out based on their exceptional customer service model.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Primary reason for making a change was previous provider was managing tax and benefit payments erroneously.

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Adrianne from Navakai, inc.

Sentric is a fabulous choice for ease of use and integration

The whole team from start to finish was STELLAR! They were friendly, helpful, and really took the time to make sure I understood how to set up different areas of the system. The training offered is great - I can watch a video on my own time, or schedule something one on one, or sign up for a live webinar.

Pros

Shopping for HRIS software is time-consuming. You will find that some have a lot of bells and whistles - then you dig into the demo and realize it is clunky and difficult to navigate and there are major pieces missing. SentricHR is the most complete HRIS software out there - they cover payroll, performance, benefits, onboarding, document storage, and probably more that I am leaving out. SentricHR was super easy to work with and answered every question in a timely manner.

Cons

This is silly, but it times out after 5 minutes if you are not active on the screen. This is for security purposes - but I am the type of person to work on 3 different screens and I work on one screen for a bit then come back to another screen to work - so it is a bit frustrating to have to log back in when I have not been active on the screen - but I am getting used to this and I understand the reasoning.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The contained the entire package of HR Products that I was looking for.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Does not combine payroll, benefits, onboarding, or document storage. The performance piece is too deep for our needs so we did not utilize it to the fullest extent.

Response from Sentric

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Adrianne! Our Product Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is hitting the mark for you and your team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Misty from Rolling Hills Covenant Church

Great Team

Started with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - her knowledge and services were exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were awesome during the implementation period. They went the extra mile to ensure we were up and ready by our desired deadline! Great teamwork

Pros

User Friendly, convenient and much better for obtaining reports, as well as accessing employee informaiton.

Cons

Not connecting with our Accounting Software so we have to manually input data! This is not a Sentric issue, we are currently in an accounting software conversion and looking forward when the two will interlink. Would be nice if employees could modify their time for missed-punches, so all the supervisor had to do was approve the time at the designated pay period.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Prior positive working relationship with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave me the confidence that this product would be best for our company!

To upgrade and outsource

Response from Sentric

Replied November 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Misty! We are happy to hear that implementation went smoothly and our team continues to meet expectations.

Derek from Entertainment Earth, Inc.

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

Adding data into a central location.

Pros

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Cons

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Jessica from Big River Resources West Burlington, LLC

Industry: Chemicals

Sentric is Amazing!

Sentric has streamlined all of our benefits. The carrier connection options have made it easy to keep benefits up to date and has eased the burden of HR to manually send updates to each benefit plan company. It is also easy to pull data reports to reconcile employee balances.

Pros

The ease of reports and pulling the necessary data out of Sentric has streamlined all of our internal processes.

Cons

The performance section has some minor glitches when trying to print.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

The added time management and ease of pulling out data.

Heather from Raphael Health Center

Great product - very customizable

There were more limitations than what the sales person stated when I got my pitch and during the demo. I believe this is just a disconnect from sales to daily usage from an HR perspective. It would be nice for them to hire HR professionals to demo/sell their product if that is their target market. Overall, I really love the system. For the big HR tasks, they really hit the mark. For the tedious day-to-day, they could use some upgrading. I would absolutely recommend this product to other organizations.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use, not only for the adminstrators, but also for the individual employee. The app is GREAT! Works extremely well and can do almost everything you can do from the web version. Build team was fantastic to work with. I have a very complicated report that they were able to create in the Time platform so that this could be automated. The Performance Management platform is extremely customizable to multiple job positions.

Cons

Missed punches in the Time platform are tedious and time consuming. There is no way for the employee to enter a missed punch on their own. They have to email their supervisor to let them know and/or the supervisor has to track down the employee when reviewing the time card. The Help center seems to only touch on the basics. For the more in depth questions (not specific to my company), I still have to reach out to customer service for help. While they are extremely nice, helpful, and timely, I would like to find out more on my own and not have to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The implementation and annual PEPM fees were much lower than the others and I had more options. There was no restriction on document storage space. Some of the others focused on more of the applicant tracking side and not so much the HR daily. The platform itself was much easier to look at and use for the average employee.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

We were transitioning to a full HRIS from a payroll/time keeping only platform and manual spreadsheets.

Response from Sentric

Replied May 2021

Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your post, Heather. We're looking forward to continuing to grow our partnership with you and your team! Thanks for the constructive comments as well - we take them seriously and appreciate the candid feedback. They've been passed on to the appropriate people to review.

Shannon from IntegraCare Corporation

SentricHR Review

I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

Pros

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

Cons

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The cost effectiveness of Sentric in addition to it being the platform we were mostly already familiar with.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Stephanie from Big Sister Association of Greater Boston

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

Pros

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

Cons

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

It had limited functionality and did not have as many employee features as Sentric. Sentric is also easier for our employees to use.

Response from Sentric

Replied December 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Christina from Rolling Hills Covenant Church

Why we chose SentricHR

So far we have been very happy with what we have and are learning more about the features on a daily basis. The video tutorials are very helpful.

Pros

The software is intuitive when set-up correctly. Corrections can be made early on after deployment.

Cons

Currently we have not experienced any issues with the software.

Price was a factor.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Their system is very antiquated and MS Dynamics will no longer support their own system.

Response from Sentric

Replied November 2021

We are happy to hear that you've been satisfied so far, Christina, and we look forward to working with you as you discover all that SentricHR has to offer! Thanks for your review.

Pamela from MIURA AMERICA CO., LTD.

Industry: Utilities

I am still getting acclimated to Sentric, so I am not experienced enough to give an accurate rating.

Pros

The system is fairly easy to use, I appreciate that it has an all in one capability. The time system is similar to another I have used in the past (Attendance on Demand), making my learning curve shorter.

Cons

I would prefer to have an 800# to call for support, versus only being able to send an email and wait on a response. Each time a request for an adjustment is made to the system we are charged an additional fee. This may be the way our contract was set up prior to my time, not sure. Reporting cannot be relied upon, or certain parameters are not being used correctly affecting reports. Not a fan of the way the history on an employees record is viewed.

Trisha from Production Control Units, Inc.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great Value System!

Overall, the implementation process went very smoothly. Everything progressed according to the initial timeline we put in place. There were a few snags along the way when the capabilities the system offered didn't line up with the promises made by the sales team. While most are not game changers, there were a couple that were heavier considerations in my decision making of which system to use, and if I'd known the actual system capabilities, I can't say for sure whether I would have made the same decision.

Pros

This system looks like it will grow easily with our company. It has more indepth features than many of the systems I looked at.

Cons

The ease of use is restricted somewhat. It sounds like a little thing, but you can't hit "Enter" as an input button, you have to use the mouse to click on a tiny arrow or a submit button each time. Just makes everything take a little bit longer.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The customer service model that was promised was probably the biggest selling point. While Sentric doesn't have a single point of contact for customer service, the sales rep indicated we would have a team of 2-3 individuals. It was sold as better than single point of contact in case someone was on vacation, etc. When it actually came down to it, we have a team of about 9 individuals, and the customer service manager said that's how it's been, that he's not sure why I was told 2-3. So far, I believe I've dealt with 3 different individuals. For customer service, there's a phone number, email and an online portal to submit a case. I've tried all three just to test the response time. On the phone, I've never had anyone actually answer. I've gotten put on hold for awhile, then finally was told there was no one to answer my call, and I needed to leave a voicemail. For "critical" issues, the response time is listed as 1-2 hours, but I was told in practice, it was really more like 10-15 minutes. So far, I've gotten my response within the listed timeframe, but nothing like 10-15 minutes. I'm hopeful it's just been the couple of cases I've had, and that I see those 10-15 minute timeframes when I have more critical issues.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Paycor used to operate with a single point of contact for customer service. They've switched to a queue system, and I waited on hold for hours multiple times. This went on for several months, and when I finally got to talk to a Paycor rep about it, he told me this is the way the world works...you pay more and you get less. They weren't going to go back to a single point of contact, and I had to figure out how to deal with the new system. My way was to actually find a new system...

Response from Sentric

Replied June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with so much detail, Trisha, it's much appreciated. Our team works really hard to exceed expectations, and we truly value your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate people to review.

Brandon from Hose & Rubber Supply

Industry: Wholesale

SentricHR

Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

Pros

I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information. The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states. We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts. Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

Cons

There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report. There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

Melissa from Synergy Physical Therapy

My first choice in Payroll and HR Software

Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

Pros

SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze. The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc. As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

Cons

The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

Alissa from Fisen Corporation

Very User Friendly

Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

Pros

I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

Cons

I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

Kristen from Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh

Industry: Libraries

All in One!

We love the system, just looking for better reporting!

Pros

We love learning new modules and how they work together. It can be overwhelming at first but staff will surprise you in how they are eager to do things electronically and adapt quickly!

Cons

The reports are difficult to learn and run and limited in the fields. I wish there was truly a MASTER report that you could pull ANY field, and you weren't limited to what is available under each category. We rarely use the reports because they are cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

We had a prior version of Sentric (M3) as our payroll provider and we could retain our payroll records. We also value our relationship with them and their customer service has always been great!

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback and being a long-time, loyal Sentric client, Kristen. We appreciate your comments on reporting--stay tuned for enhancements coming to the software in 2021!

Angela from La Hacienda Treatment Center

Love SentricHR

I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

Pros

SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

Cons

There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Not sure, I was not involved in the choosing of the software.

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR! We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Pam from SharperLending Solutions, LLC

Great HRIS System

The company I work for has been utilizing SentricHR for almost 9 years. My overall experience with SentricHR has been great. The company I work for recently went through a change that involved SentricHR setting up a new account for us. The move from one company name to another - including behind the scenes tax / billing information - went pretty well. The SentricHR customer service is amazing!

Pros

The reporting feature is one of my favorites. If SentricHR hasn't already designed a report in need, they will help you design it or I can design something myself by using their Ad-Hoc option.

Cons

The thing I like least about SentricHR is - employees do not have the option of filling out a timecard via a mobile phone unless employees punch in and out each day. It would be nice for SentricHR to design a program that allows employees to add how many hours they worked in a day - via a mobile device.

Response from Sentric

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Pam. We appreciate the longstanding partnership we have and are happy to hear our support team continues to exceed expectations! We can confirm that employees are able to add their hours from a mobile device. A member of our Product Support team will be in touch with more information.

Mindy from IntegraCare

SentricHR

Right now I am setting up Carrier Connection and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been guiding me - she is super helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me through managing the ACA portion in January and provided reports needed for year end reporting. - response time was immediate and very much appreciated.

Pros

It is visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The software has definitely consolidated the number of steps and amount of time it takes to process payroll each pay period.

Cons

Set up of each component of the product feels kind of clunky and manual. That is why there are so many components that are not in use yet. It takes more manpower to get it set up than we initially were aware of. Trying to get the ATS set up and realizing that the functionality is not what we need to to be. We are also setting up the Carrier Connection right now. Performance management will follow that.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Because we had already been a Sentric customer since 2007 and the upgrade seemed natural with our progression.

Response from Sentric

Replied March 2021

We appreciate your feedback and our long-term partnership, Mindy. We definitely understand that configuring a new HRIS to make sure it meets the needs of your business can seem overwhelming, but we're confident that the hard work you put into it will pay off.

Vicki from VPI Corporation

Industry: Plastics

Sentric is fantastic

The implementation process was so well run and everyone at Sentric is extremely helpful. The critical support area is super responsive and great with following up to make sure problems or issues are addressed or fixed.

Pros

We implemented the time & attendance module and it was customized for all the crazy union rules and labor rates we have. It has saved me a ton of time as i can trust that Sentric is calculating pay correctly.

Cons

The reporting function could be a bit more user friendly and customizable, in both the payroll and time & attendance areas. I do have reporting for several plans that are non-calendar year that are tough to do.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Sentric was the best value and extremely customizable for the pay and labor rules we have.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

I needed a time & attendance module that would automatically calculate timecards. I had previously been calculating them manually which was no longer efficient for the number of employees we have.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Vicki. We definitely appreciate you taking the time to post the review.

Tammy from Navakai, Inc.

SentricHR ... the one software for so many applications ... the ALL-IN-ONE Software

SentricHR has been so easy to use and learn. The implementation was straight forward. It was important to know how we wanted to use the software so we could get the correct previous data uploaded and correct. The implementation team was very helpful in asking questions and giving suggestions on how to setup our data so we would get the most out of the software. SentricHR is so versatile and friendly we look forward to using it for many years to come.

Pros

SentricHR is so friendly and easy to navigate. The mobile app is exactly like the PC version which makes it easy to use. The implementation was very quick and efficient … the implementation team worked with us to make sure we thought of everything we would need.

Cons

The only complaint we had was one of our employees has some trouble with the mobile app … otherwise we have found no other problems.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

We actually started out with 5 different alternative products and after vetting them all we narrowed our choice to three. One of the main reasons we chose SentriHR was the representative was so attentive and responded with answers to our questions with facts and support. Another big reason was we wanted a software that was inclusive to itself … the other products if you wanted to add something it was a matter of adding an app. We wanted a software that was whole and supported by the company and not a lot of applications put together to make a software.

Response from Sentric

Replied May 2021

We are happy you're pleased with how SentricHR is working for you and your team, Tammy! We look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Jaye from Crown Point Enterprises, Inc.

Best Customer Support

Pros

Prior to using SentricHR we went with two other somewhat less expensive software companies for our payroll. Both were a nightmare, primarily because of the lack of customer support. We have a complicated payroll with various types of wages, salaries, commissions, bonuses, etc., but we are surely not unique. Neither of the other companies could handle this. With SentricHR it's a breeze and the support is almost instantaneous and amazing! They know what they're doing!

Cons

There are a couple of reports that we would like to have convertible to Excel that are not available just yet and once or twice there's been a little difficulty in support understanding our request, but these have been relatively rare instances and ultimately were resolved satisfactorily.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

We were told that customer support at SentricHR would be exceptional and it has certainly proven itself!

Response from Sentric

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Jaye - we truly appreciate your comments and your partnership! We're so proud of the people behind the support team at Sentric and what they deliver to our clients, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding your expectations.

CHERRI from CCAA

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best Customer Service Team Ever!!

If there is ever anything I do not understand, need a path to reach or operator error, Sentric amazing Support Team is fast to respond and make me feel as if even my smallest concernm is a major concern with their personalized response.

Pros

Easy to use dashboard Unparalleled training Team

Cons

I use that user had more ability to create reports themselves without having to pay for custom reports & even when some of our custom reports need to be updated or changed, there is another fee involved. Wish the feed did not lock so many items at the top making me having to scroll down anytime I need to see changes made by HR for me to Process.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thanks for post, Cherri. As for custom reporting, our Ad Hoc Reporting functionality should allow you to create your own custom reports. That being said, there are plans to make that tool even more flexible and powerful early next year. The pins that are locked at the top of your feed are defined by your company's administrator and can be modified by your organization. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

Judith from HR Consultants, Inc.

Just completed the implementation

Our previous HRIS was "clunky" and every time I had an issue and called the support line I'd find out there was a "glitch" in the system and it would be sent to product development to resolve. SentricHR has amazing support who are very responsive and solution focused. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with the SentricHR team!

Pros

As an administrator and project manager for the implementation, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get setup. The SentricHR Implementation Specialist assigned to our account was excellent. He was patient and always available to answer questions and provide guidance. I've gone through a number of these implementations with other vendors and what was promised by the sales team always had gaps with what the product could actually deliver without buying upgrades or "clunky" workarounds. We are very new as a customer, but so far SentricHR has exceeded my expectations.

Cons

We have just completed the implementation and have yet to roll it out to our employees, so I don't feel I can adequately answer this question. From what I've seen and experienced so far, I can't identify any concrete "cons" at this point.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Our company had used the Millennium 3 payroll platform for years and migrating to SentricHR was a natural fit.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Too many bugs. I could no longer trust the accuracy of the data or the reports it generated.

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

We are glad to hear implementation went well, Judy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Carly from Advanced Home Health

Helpful Staff

Our overall experience with SentricHR has been there has been many new features that impress us. The Staff has been extremely helpful and understanding while training us and giving us the amount of time we need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been wonderful!!

Pros

The on boarding features are very impressive. Currently we are still in the process of setting it up. It is very detail orientated which we enjoy, it just is taking us a bit to get started on it.

Cons

There are several places where the same thing can be done which makes it a bit difficult to know if you are changing the correct features in the right places. The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it. We also do not like that we have to message a generic help line instead of having a direct contact for items.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

We chose SentricHR for the capability of our employees being able to enter their hours themseleves. Unfortunately that turned out to not be the case. We also chose the product because we wanted the HR portion built in.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Carly. We appreciate and take all feedback into consideration as we continue to develop the software.

Rocio from Eirich Machines

Industry: Machinery

Great software for the price!

Like the system overall and like that SentricHR keeps up with innovation and updates.

Pros

Single platform for HRIS and Payroll plus the ESS.

Cons

Reporting is not very user friendly and clunky.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Single platform and more cost effective

Response from Sentric

Replied December 2020

We really appreciate your feedback, Rocio! Other clients have found our free Connect sessions helpful to talk through specific reporting needs with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center.

LeAnne from Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine

SentricHR Fan

We have had a great experience with SentricHR and I can't stress enough how great the support staff is. I've never had an issue that was not quickly resolved other than the mobile app.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and all the training and support staff are outstanding. Our organization does not use the software for payroll but may transition to that in the future. SentricHR has helped us streamline our processes into one location.

Cons

When I have found something I would like the software to do, support has been able to create a report or find a work around. One thing we've had trouble with is the SentricHR app for iPhone users; it won't load.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

It was the best overall value and product that fit our needs.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your feedback, LeAnne, and thanks for the report on the iPhone app. We don't have any reports of the app not functioning but If there is still an issue, please reach out to Product Support.

Brenda from Cascade Connections

I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly.

Pros

I have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.

Cons

I think that sometimes questions or requests are lost in translation when it comes to email. There have been times when what I have attempted to communicate has not being interpreted correctly. That can be frustrating, although you do have some reps who will pick up the phone and call to be sure that everyone is on the same page. We have learned allot about the software through trial and error. There are probably many more benefits to using your program that we just have not figured out yet. It would be very nice if you would offer more training in all the aspects of using Sentric.

Jeff from Dyrect Therapy Services

Our experience with Sentric

Sentric has allowed us to streamline our remote hiring and given us the ability to offer our employees the self-service experience. It's ease of use in application will be a game changer of our back office operations.

Pros

Easily customizable. There were certain features we felt were paramount to our organization, most related to hiring and yearly competencies. Our requirements in the health care industry are not cookie cutter, and Sentric allowed us to meet each and every one of our requirements.

Cons

At this point in our experience, I don't think we've used the platform enough to have found any issues to point out.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The a la carte options were a big factor. Larger systems would not separate their payroll features.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2021

Thanks for your review, Jeff! We're happy to hear that SentricHR has helped you and your team streamline your remote hiring process and engage your employees. We look forward to growing our partnership!

CHERYLE from Thermal-Vac Technology

Ease of doing business

I had a wonderful experience, I had to convert data from the old system and the team made sure I knew it was overwhelming at first, but then it got easier, and with that ease my system loaded well, my data was safe and secure, the training to the staff and employees on how to use it was so easy. The support from SentricHR is the best I have ever had with a software company. They are all a great group of people!!!

Pros

The ease of review employee profiles and the entering of data. The flow of the data, using a one system log in to retrieve your employee data. Time Card access and Employee Self Service.

Cons

I don't have anything to list at this time, but one wish list would be that once you type the employee's name in instead of hitting the Search button the system would automatically pull the name up.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

The cost savings, the ease of using the system.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

Cost, easier system, user friendly,

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

We're glad to hear things are going well, Cheryle! Our people make us who we are, and we're happy to hear you think so, too. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Agnieszka from Animix

Industry: Machinery

Easy to use, great technical support

Pros

It is easy to use, Sentric works consistently on improving, adding new features and staying up- to-date with its software. Customer service is prompt, and always very helpful and response time is quick.

Cons

few glitches after updates, but nothing major

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

We were looking for company focused on small businesses.

Linda from The Village School of Naples

Sentric Workforce is so helpful

This solved our problem of keeping track of all Employee information and having it all in one place is just wonderful.

Pros

I like that Sentric is able to handle so many functions. We use it for everything! We keep all of our staff information, qualifications, benefits, payroll, etc. in the system. We also use it for recruiting and posting jobs as well. We can track our applicants and all of our openings. Once the applicant's information is in the system, it transfers over when they are hired so we do not need to reenter addresses, education, etc. It also has the capacity to run reports. We use it for so many functions, we don't know what we would do without it!

Cons

Some of the functions (such as reports) do require practice but the more you use it, the easier it becomes.

Michelle from Finoric

Industry: Chemicals

User friendly

I enjoy, very much, working with Sentric and it's Support Team. Never have I not been satisfied with a situation.

Pros

It's easy to set up and employee and the reports features are awesome.

Cons

Having to create a new employee when transferred to another company and their records are all new.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

It was not user friendly and I was told that it was horrible to work with.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thank you, Michelle! We take all feedback into consideration and appreciate your review.

Michael from Walters Consulting Services Inc.

Very Robust Software and excellent US based sales and support to customize your solution!

Excellent! The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was especially helpful in getting our internal payroll up and running. She was also able to do this with a quick turnaround because of deadlines set by the parent company.

Pros

The ability to white label for all of our underlying companies.

Cons

The user interface is a little dated but, functionality is very robust.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

Competitively priced, SentricHR offers a full suite of tools to help an HR and payroll department function effectively. Also, they offer multi-site branding.

Reasons for Switching to SentricHR

ADP was expensive and did not offer the HRIS ability with the white label ability for different brands. Much more competitive on price.

Response from Sentric

Replied October 2020

We're glad to hear implementation went well, Michael. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable

A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.

Pros

System works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

Cons

We utilize Attendance On Demand, which is the time clock side of Sentric and it is more challenging to correct issues since it's a 3rd party application. Additionally, some of the features within Sentric are less than user-friendly and do not often have clear instructional guides on "how-to's" (I can assume this is mostly due to all the customizations).

Shelly from NEPTCO Inc A Chase Corporation Company

Industry: Textiles

New SentricHR User

Pros

Integration team was very easy to work with. Some features were harder than others to implement but overall a good experience

Cons

PTO/Absences were very difficult to get transitioned over and get balances correct. Also benefits such as GTL had to be manually entered with no upload so that was very time consuming. Also, reports are not able to be filtered or changed so we have to run multiple reports for information. Would like to have the Report Writer capability that was in M3

Response from Sentric

Replied June 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Shelly, we really appreciate it! If you haven't already taken advantage of one of our free Connect sessions, you may find it helpful to talk through your specific reporting needs with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule a one-on-one session at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center.

Matt from Block Imaging

Industry: Medical Devices

Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.

Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.

Pros

The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

Cons

I believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.

Ryan from Anthesis

Anthesis Review

Overall, I feel that the experience using Sentric has been a positive one. Support from Sentric is the best thing since during implementation there is only so much time to learn as much as we can about the core functions of the software. It is nice to be able to call support or use the help section for relevant articles and previous training.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is the Time section. It helps the most when it comes time for payroll.

Cons

The feature that is the least used is the candidate section. I feel that there is not much of a compelling reason to use it as of now.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Ryan. We constantly strive to improve the product to help our clients achieve their goals, and there is a free integration to ZipRecruiter coming in an upcoming release. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

Arlyn from The Children's Institute

Industry: Individual & Family Services

New to Sentric HR but very impressed!

We are greatly improving the candidate experience with the Applicant Tracking and onboarding system. The is critical as we are a people oriented organization.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and the incredible support! Our rep solves issues quickly and with great ease. I am so impressed!

Cons

Non that I can think of currently. Everything has been great

Response from Sentric

Replied December 2020

We appreciate your detailed feedback, Arlyn. Thanks for continuing to trust SentricHR as your tool to manage your workplace!

Deborah from Big River Resources

Stellar - Wonderful

Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

Pros

It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Cons

Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Bethany from Oakmont Country Club

Great Customer Support!

I could not be happier with the service we receive from the SentricHR team!

Pros

The customer support is fantastic! Always helpful and friendly! The software continues to be upgraded and adapted as business needs change.

Cons

The reporting features could use some improvement with ease of use and functionality.

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bethany! Your input helps us shape our priorities, and we appreciate it.

Beth from Trib Total Media

Overall a good experience in the beginning -

Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.

Pros

Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

Cons

The change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.

Lindy from Puremist

A Good HRIS System

Pros

Sentric is a pretty good HRIS system. When it comes to employee self-service, it is intuitive and easy to use. From an administrator stand point it is also pretty intuitive, but if you have any issues it's pretty easy to get help through the Community Hub or from your representative. I haven't run into any downtime, which is great. The program is updated approximately once a month (as needed) and is during low-access times.

Cons

It doesn't do all that we hoped- for instance the calendar only shares with supervisors instead of the whole team. They are anticipating that this will change in June or July of 2018. Also, the only way to add pay stubs is to use the Sentric payroll administration. We are unable to upload employee pay stubs securely from another payroll administrator. Their time administration is also a bit wonky- the punch in/out on a cell phone doesn't always work like it should. That said our representative is great about sending in feedback to developers and keeping us apprised of changes that we have requested!

Ryan from Corporate Air

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Corporate Air

Good. There is a lot to learn but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been extremely helpful with our scheduled calls and pop up questions/calls. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me learn at a pace that I can retain the most information.

Pros

There is a lot to the software but its easy to use. SentricHR and Attendance work great together.

Cons

Routes and Alerts is going to take a while to learn. There is a lot you can do but being new to the software it seems complicated.

Reasons for Choosing SentricHR

I've used ADP in the past and being a small company I felt lost with their customer service. The number one reason why I want to stay with Sentric is the customer service of your employees. From working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the past 6+ years, to implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and all the other employees that I have dealt with and has been a great experience.

Response from Sentric

Replied May 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Ryan. We value our long-standing partnership and look forward to continuing to move it forward!

Megan from Allcare Medical Management, Inc.

Sentric HR Review

I am very satisfied with the product and support of Sentric HR. I can typically find all of the information I need in one system, which is great. I also live by the Sentric support team. They are always so awesome, friendly and helpful.

Pros

I like that everything is integrated into one system, and it is very user friendly.

Cons

I am happy overall with the Sentric system. I think there are always improvements that can be made to anything, but nothing specifically comes to mind.

Response from Sentric

Replied January 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments, Megan. Thank you!

Beth from The Ziegenfelder Company

A user from 2012

Pros

i love it for managing payroll and benefits. The Sentric support team is always helpful, responsive and supportive

Cons

i wish there was more cross-functioning between the SentricHR software and the AOD Time and Attendance

service for one

Response from Sentric

Replied January 2021

Thank you for your review, Beth! We value the strong partnership we have with you and your organization.

Sandra from Ambrosia of The Palm Beaches

Industry: Mental Health Care

Fantastic Service

The ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.

Pros

Ease of the software

Cons

Not being able to transfer from one company to another. The system does not keep track of terminated employees and the day they are terminated. That is done by us and not the system which it should be

Response from Sentric

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team and let Bridgette know you're singing her praises!

July 2016

Rachel from NHSI

July 2016

Good services for the price!

Awesome implementation from start to finish, although the implementation team should probably learn more about the backend of the system, as we ended up creating more PTO policies than we needed (there's an override function I wasn't aware of).

Pros

Easy for me to use as an administrator, and they just added a mobile app, which is awesome!!

Cons

Some of the self-service functions should be more user-friendly.

Response from Sentric

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We'll be sure to forward it onto the implementation team and product team!

Elizbeth from Ambrosia Treatment Center

It is very effective to have and saves our HR department time.

Pros

Most employees can update their own stuff such as insurance, w-4's, banks information and they can pull previous stubs. They can request PTO and have an overall count of PTO time available and left. You can also check for future PTO availability for those people that like to plan ahead.

Cons

Sometimes is not as user friendly, where employees call to ask where what is. For Example when an employee needs a past check stub, it is a little hard to see the date change in the corner at the bottom.

LeeAnna from Advanced Home Health

SentricHR - Customer Oriented

We have been with Sentric HR for over a year now. The customer support they offer is tremendous. Lots of helpful and friendly people - especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was our implementation specialist and continues to be a reliable support for our team! It is fairly inexpensive compared to other products offering similar services, but yet maintains a professional look.

Pros

Customer Support is Great - not "just a number" to the company (like the larger payroll companies) Lots of functionalities that are new to our company and help elevate our HR team. Interface looks good, too!

Cons

There are too many steps (and clicking) for one simple task.

Growth within company & Needed the electronic HR capabilities

Response from Sentric

Replied February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post, LeeAnna. Our team works hard to make sure you have the support you need. We're glad to hear you are seeing the end result of their dedication to you and all of our customers!

Jessica from Big River Resources

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent HR services

Pros

The product is easy to use all the way around. The most functional piece for our company is the ease of pulling data from the system. Any reporting that a company needs completed is a breeze using Sentric.

Cons

I still believe the time system could be improved.

2015

Response from Sentric

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Jessica!