• Pros

• "Easy to use, looks great, works very well. We have used a number of different platforms and this is by far the best. "

• "Great platform to start with and is easily customized."

• "I love the look of this software. Clean, up to date, and easy on the eyes. It features nice functionality in the sense of what you are trying to achieve in the search. "

• Cons

• "In the latest version there are fewer advanced employer features. Does not have a robust Applicant Tracking function, however it would be excellent for most users."

• "I would like to see better reporting functionality, and a bit more ability to make changes on the admin side. "

• "It does expand across many spectrum, although it does what it is meant to... that is about it. "

Browse SmartJobBoard Reviews

Dillon from Media

All in one solution

Pros

Loved that this product was all-inclusive. No need for additional products other than a domain name and email. I set up Stripe for payments, filled out the details, and could move on to sales and service within a day.

Cons

The price is far more than a blog or Wordpress plug-in. The deciding factor is whether your job board will be profitable enough to justify the costs. I've taken the chance and am enjoying the time saved on maintenance so far to focus on running my business.

Chris from SalesRepRecruiter.com

Better Job Platform Than Most and Always Improving

Most importantly: Job seekers visiting our site powered by SmartJobBoard.com consistently tell us they like how easy it is to navigate and perform searches. We tried several other solutions prior to implementing SmartJobBoard and found this optino to be the simplest to get up and running with easy to use admin and posting tools. SmartJobBoard is available at various price points which has allowed us to grow into the product which is an ancilary solution to our core business offerings. SJB is always improving with new features and has been kind to entertain and implement several of our feature suggestions. SJB has plug and play integration with Indeed, Jobs2Careers, ZipRecruiter, JobG8, TopResume, GoogleAnalytics, On the social media front: SJB has a fully integrated Facebook job site app that is more stable and reliable than others we've tested. (Related Tip: If you are working with a job-board or talent marketing tech vendor which claims to have a solution to host your jobs on Facebook yet their own company facebook page doesn't feature this tool - be prepared to do some thorough testing) I was pleasantly surprised SJB's Facebook app is truly plug and play ready in the middle and top tier accounts. SJB is worth checking out and offers a free trial. If you have complex third party integration needs, definitely check with the SJB team before getting in too deep. As I understand it the platform is available in both a hosted and self-hosted option - we have encountered some limitation to desired integrations with the hosted version largely given. SJB powers hundreds of job sites as I understand it... If there was one wish list item I'd love to see from SJB - it would be a Facebook group or similar crowdsourced user community to network and share best practices with.

Pros

Our team is tech proficient enough to be dangerous and perhaps high maintenance at times. Support team is super responsive and patient with our inquiries.

Cons

Lacks function to create job templates - each post is created from scratch via browser or can be uploaded via CSV/Excel file.

July 2016

Rick from HLPA

July 2016

Great Job Board Solution

We run the HLPA - Hispanic / Latino Professionals Association, large association of over 275,000 members and needed a Job Board solution for our website www.HLPA.com We researched several Job Board services and software programs and ended up purchasing SmartJobBoard after several other services and software programs could not meet our needs or where inadequate. The program has been easy to customize and we would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

Great platform to start with and is easily customized.

Cons

Will have not run into any problems to report.

Response from SmartJobBoard

Replied July 2016

Hi Rick, Thanks for choosing out platform! You have an awesome website.

Proceed with caution

Huge problem on tech support and feature development. Tech team lacks basic understanding and messes with your custom features when they want.

Pros

Its a basic job board but delivers on its promise

Cons

With the Tech team based out of India its is a real mess. The tech team has no idea what they are doing. Huge liability as menu items and features get changes mysteriously with only the tech-support having full access.

Shan from MojoMedia

Amazing after care

there are plenty of job board software prooducts out there. But what makes SJB difference is not just the product that they keep improving, but the super after care that they offer. The are dedicated to make the clients aspirations come true. Accidentally deleted a few templates that caused my site to crash but when i realised and pointed that out to them, the fixed it within 15 min. It was 10:30 at night there time... Kudos to SJB team.

June 2016

Peter from Jobs in Japan

June 2016

Smart Job Board for jobsinjapan.com

I had used this to make a Japan-based job board. The site has been fairly straight forward and full of features....maybe too many features. The support staff and sales (customization requests) has been much better than expected. I feel as though they are part of my team.

Pros

Very easy to create new resume fields, layouts, and customization. Very good "My account" for users. Many of the features cannot be found on my competitor's sites so the site is technically superior from day one.

Cons

Putting the site into two languages has been a bit of a challenge. The function allowing job seekers / employers to see the resume/job listing as a pdf is very poor. I hid that function until I can fix it. Setting up additional payment gateways (I am in Japan) was a bit of a pain.

Response from SmartJobBoard

Replied June 2016

Hey Peter, Thanks for your great review! We're happy to help you in setting up and running your job board business. Good luck with it!

Paul from The Richmond Group USA

Using SmartJobBoard for several years

rachel from tripod marketing

Best jobs board software

having used other jobs board software i was really pleased to find my smart jobs board. This is great for start ups - being very cost effective and allowing you to upgrade your functions as your business grows. The customer support you receive is amazing and the best I have ever experienced with any provider. Its easy to use for both admin and recruiters.

Pros

cost customer support ease of use

Cons

could have more options for banners etc JobG8 should be available on all options

Tewodros from Jobs.et

Exceptional

Pros

The ease of use , exceptional Customer support and matured product. i have researched the market before settling for smartjobboard platform and found it to be the most reliable so far

Cons

Not being able to access the server where our system is deployed. with limited room for customization and integration of other services (eg. i couldn't integrate onesignal to my job portal )

Christina from APS

Best Bang for Your Buck

Overall, I'm super happy with SmartJobBoard. It really gets the job done and when we run into bumps, the customer service has been great. THe SJB team is responsive and also just kind.

Pros

This software helped us to enhance the ease-of-use of our job board for both staff and users. The templates are easy to use and fairly customizable. And, there are a number of great bells and whistles to boot. The best part is that it's priced reasonably.

September 2016

Ron from LTCJOB

September 2016

I am very impressed with what you have created and continue to improve

I was concerned about customer service. That is very important to me as I am not a techie I also thought that it might not be as functional as I needed it to be. After reviewing many job board software capabilities, I selected Smartjobboard based on its easy to use interface. It makes posting jobs and viewing jobs very easy.

Pros

Easy to use interface Makes posting jobs and viewing jobs very easy Constantly seeking to improve the product Price is just fantastic for what we get. It's a tremendous value Experience with the team there has been exceptional

Cons

Any additional SEO help is also appreciated as well.

Matt from ClinicAndSpaJobs.com

Great Product and Customer Service

Great design, easy to use, continued improvements. After spending countless hours a day, for weeks, searching, I could not find another product offering that came close. The scalable option has allowed me to get visibility while continuing to improve my model and solicit quality partnerships with industry leading companies. I've received countless compliments on its appearance, made possible by an incredibly easy interface.

Pros

Ease of use, high quality, sensible pricing

Cons

Haven't found anything yet.

Peter from Black Cat Data

Good white label product.

Easily launch a job board for our community without having to build one ourselves. It's a niche little SAAS product for our needs.

Pros

Customisation (fields etc, front end) and external integrations (APIs, Indeed etc) . The administration and backend is intuitive and it is easy to use.

Cons

Better integration with LinkedIn. Log in only records the Job Seekers email. Integration with a CRM such as HubSpot.

Christina from Association for Psychological Science

A great value for small businesses.

Pros

This is a very easy platform to administer and to use. The options are great and the value is tremendous. Plus, I've received great customer service with short response times.

Cons

It could be just a touch more flexible, but that could be solved by hosting on your own server. Plus, the design team is great about helping find ways to solve problems.

Calli from Association for Psychological Science

Overall it is good and much better than our original software. Matches our themes

Pros

Customer service has been very good assisting us with specific coding for our site regarding 3rd party posters

Cons

No back button when editing which fields I want to make mandatory. It takes a long time to each time go back and forth and individually uncheck each box when I want to fix one thing on an employer's profile

Rodger from HireCadTalent.com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

To date we are very happy with SmartJobBoards

Very quick and simple to implement

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The layouts to choose from look very professional and are easy to modify/customize.

Cons

To date we have not landed any new clients. I am not sure how to improve our internet ranking with google or Bing.

Bob from Trades and Tools

Great job board

Smart Job board was a great software to use. It allowed me to manage my trades job boards pretty easily without much programming knowledge. There were very few spots where i couldnt figure out how to work the software and id have to contact support. This would be my only cause for concern. There would be times where i would ask a question and it would be a few days before i would receive a response. Other than that small issue I think the software is great for those who want a simple yet strong job board software option.

Amber from WeedWorks.org

Great Product for first time job site builders

I have found this product to be very useful, and I'm thankful for everything so far. It's easy to use and best of all you get a lot for not a lot of money. I would like to see more features and just an update to options for overall appearances. But thanks for making it easy on a first time site builder. We appreciate you.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

I just don't like the options for the way the site looks. Limited fonts and color schemes. Limited overall page view sett up.

Henry from www.jobopenings.co.ug

Great Job board Script

We at www.jobopenings.co.ug are really happy with the Smart Job Board SAAS product.We were able to get started in a few days despite not being that tech savvy.The customer service/support is great and on time.We have never regretted choosing smart job board as our tech providers.

Bryan from Career Gazer

So far I'm pleased with the application.

Pros

Easy to use turn key solution. Responsive interface. Payment intergration with pay pal. Integration with linked in.

Cons

Not enough reporting features. No ability to edit all pages i.e. the access denied pages. Ability to modify how latest jobs are ordered. Lack of features to help market your board to the public.

Jason from TherapyJobs.us

Overall, a very good experience.

Pros

I like the turn-key nature of the software. Easy to set-up and start taking orders. I like the back-fill feature.

Cons

On the employer's management page, I would like to be able to search job postings by title and location so they can be easily found to update or delete. I am not seeing our job posts on the new Google jobs widget on Google.com.

Scott from DoD Contractor Jobs, LLC

Great product, easy to use

SmartJobBoard is a great application for a start-up company. Easy to use and customer support has been phenomenal. Although there are a couple of minor features missing, it was good to hear they are on the product's roadmap.

Glenn from Goudreao Personnel

Customizable jobboard

We have implemented this software to create our own dedicated recruitment website. It was easily modified to suit our need and the customer support has been exceptional.

Riady from ARA Retail Institute

Responsive support from user-friendly JobBoard

A happy customer who receives very responsive support from the great team. A platform that is user-friendly and yet pack of wonderful features.

tonye from Edology

Excellent SAAS

Smartjobboard is very easy to use, and the team are very helpful and responsive. I will definitely recommend them.

Jonathan from GTJobs Ltd

Very easy to set up

Learnt about product options more

Pros

The backfilling functionality helps fill the jobs board. The product purchase shop are simple to set up

Cons

The customisation needs more options e.g. To change colours wording layout headers etc in more ways

December 2015

Evan from Standard Lumber

December 2015

excellent

I really like SmartJobBoard. Awesome templates, powerful features, open source. Great support.

April 2016

Natnael from NatnaelWeb (employethiopia.com)

April 2016

Pretty good software, Multiple options to monetize your jobboard, Very flexible customer support.

Their new SaaS option looks very cool and so easy to use.

Easy to Understand!

Enjoy using this software, and will continue to use moving forward!