What are Snagajob users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Snagajob software through verified user reviews

4.1

• icon"For those constantly looking for new jobs, snag is great! it lists a bunch of companies looking to hire and its quick and easy based on your preferences."
  • icon"What I liked most about Snagajob is, its different from other job sites. Its something new to look at."
  • icon"I love the fact that we are driving towards being paperless because of snag. User friendly software for hourly employees."
  • icon"My only small complaint about Snag is really the lack of a variety of jobs that are outside of the retail industry."
  • icon"You really can not do anything unless you pay for it."
  • icon"The only complaint is the site can be slow sometimes."

Browse all Snagajob Reviews

• Have you used Snagajob and would like to share your experience with others?

Blaine

Industry: Restaurants

Complete hiring, recruiting, and employee file host for business.

Pros

Quickly hire and complete all necessary paperwork for employment. Quickly puts employee thought E verify. All handbook and employee documents can be electronically signed.

Cons

Some applicants would are less tech savvy struggle to apply. While it is easy and can be done on a mobile device not all have access.

Response from Snagajob

Thanks for your feedback, Blaine! We love BWW and are happy that you've automated your recruitment marketing, recruiting and onboarding with us. We are always working on making our apply process easier for workers, so thanks for that feedback.

Recruiting made easy

Snagajob is not only created ease of access to procure new employees but also alone with versatility of an array of new prospects in contract for myself and fellow associate

Pros

Integrating business software into my business practice effortless to say the least. It has made recruiting hey simple task done in my spare time. As a business owner operator it has eliminated the need for additional expenditures on now unnecessary employees

Cons

I I cannot complain about any features or phone service offered by Snagajob is well-rounded easynews versatile portable and convenient for an on-the-go ever-evolving company run out of a box we're out of control in a booth or by phone I can't imagine a more useful program applicable in today's ever-evolving world.

Danielle

December 2021

Snagajob review

Pros

This product is easy to use and saves your resume to your profile.

Cons

There isn’t a big variety in job postings to choose from.

Industry: Restaurants

Good for what we need it for

Ease of receiving applications online with the questions asked that I want to know in the order I want them asked.

Pros

I like that I can customize the questions on the application. I also like that I can easily process the applications on the website or using email.

Cons

I have some applicants complain about the length of the application and the number of advertisements they see. I also get applicants from 14 year olds all over the country just because there aren't that many businesses out there accepting applications from kids that age. I wish they would weed those out for me.

Response from Snagajob

Hi Paul, thanks for your review. Screening candidates based on qualifications is in our product strategy. So is removing ads, at least ones that workers find unfavorable! We appreciate your business.

Snagajob Review

My overall experience with Snagajob is neutral. I dont hate it but i dont love it.

Pros

Cons

What did you like least about Snagajob is there wasnt alot of job opportunities on it.

My managers and I use this product daily in conjunction with Talentreef to view applicants.

This software has the ability to increase the number of applicants for your business. It is simple enough to navigate and customize for your business. Compared to related products out there, this one is fairly inexpensive. If you are looking for a few new hires, then I would recommend it. For larger scale jobs, I would look at some of the competition.

Pros

It seems accessible and easy to use for applicants. Managers find it easy to navigate and understand. Getting started with the product and customizing for specific needs is simple.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be enough relevant (translate to quality) applicants coming from this product to justify using it on a regular basis. Even with added investment, there does not seem to be a way to rise above other companies to increase the frequency of applicants.

Chari

Industry: Facilities Services

Changes

Pros

It is similar enough to other job search sites that you can figure out how to use it. You are given the necessary features to narrow down your search to what you are looking for.

Cons

They have gone through a lot of changes recently and each time you have to relearn something.

Royal

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Very good!

Pros

What I like most is the ease of access! I can easily post a job, find a job, or recommend one to a colleague.

Cons

The least liked thing about Snagajob is the spamming of emails. They could improve that because it's overwhelming.

Nathan

Industry: Mental Health Care

Somewhat Helpful Hiring Software

In general, my overall experience with Snagajob is somewhat limited but mildly positive.

Pros

I appreciate the novelty that this software brings to the hiring and recruiting arena. It’s somewhat better than other similar services.

Cons

I don’t like the limitations Snagajob has and its relative lack of specialization for healthcare type jobs.

Anna

Has it all

Pros

I enjoyed being able to find multiple potential jobs all in one place!

Cons

I loved the app as a whole, but I did see a few more advertisements than I expected to.

Susan

Where are the applicants

I used this extensively in the early 2000s. I use Indeed now as the applicant pool is larger.

Pros

I like the ability to screen candidates.

Cons

It does not have the applicants of other leading recruiting and job sites.

Shaun

Industry: Fund-Raising

Don't lag on it, snag it!

In general, Snag is a platform that offers swift stressfree applications of jobs from local employers which is something I do recommend people sign up for. You really are wasting no time in as fast as it is to be able to market yourself out there to several employers. Because who has 45 minutes to spend on 1 application these days you know?

Pros

What I have always loved about using Snag of course since the beginning has always been it's ease of use platform, using those "1-click applys" once you have your resume posted. In my experiences over the past decade using this platform, I have found success in callbacks from local employers. A lot of the positions posted on Snag as well aren't usually found on other popular apps and search engines. Try it out!

Cons

My only small complaint about Snag is really the lack of a variety of jobs that are outside of the retail industry. It's definitely great for those looking for a start, foot in the door, second chances, or to gain retail management experience.

Kisha

Looking for leads

My overall experience with the software was not great, but the software was easy to use and would of been great had I actually got results from all my work searching.

Pros

Well i like most about this software and any when it comes to job searching, is the concept of making the search easier. which the use of this software did make searching easy.

Cons

The least thing I liked about this software and others for jobsearch, is the results. Needs better leads maybe. I never got many responses.

Reasons for switching to Snagajob

I was only exploring my options

Alicia

Snagajob is more than job search, it is simple and gives me the flexibility to learn more

I've been using this site for many years and can't believe it still exists. Longevity for this site means that it is still serving its functionality.

Pros

Flexibility, job alerts, and feedback is provided in Snagajob. This site is amazing and works great for individuals who are looking for a full-time or part-time job. It was built as user-friendly, print job announcements, and receive emails alerts.

Cons

Too many jobs alerts being received, most of them tend to be duplicates and not the potential jobs I'm interested. Jobs are hard to find and too many competition for low paid jobs are available.

Response from Snagajob

Thanks, Alicia. We've been around for a while, and aren't going anywhere anytime soon! You can manage your job alert settings in your profile on snagajob.com, and using our mobile app, you can save the searches you want and get notified when something pops-up.

Amulya

Great On-boarding Tool

I absolutely love this platform. It fits perfectly with my needs to on-board new team members and keeps all employment related documents in once place.

Pros

The simplicity of use and built in tracker with personality meter is great. Takes the time away from judging whether a person is fit for your company. Built in E-Verify tool really helps as a one stop shop to on-board people. Uploading document eliminates the usage of paper-files. Truly a paper reducing process and software.

Cons

Originally I was not a big fan of the user interface but the new version is more sleek and more user friendly. The process flow can definitely use some more improvement. It can get very confusing for a new user.

Victoria

Large influx of applications

Pros

We receive an email each time a new applicant has applied. The emails gives you a brief synopsis of the applicant (name, date applied, position applied for, location applied at, contact info), giving you the option to further pursue or not.

Cons

I'd like to see a "knock-out" or "weed-out" factor built in to it. Do the initial vetting for us, if we know they aren't going to meet our needs.

Response from Snagajob

Thanks for your review, Victoria. To your suggestion on vetting candidates, we are working on a feature that matches candidate profiles to the qualifications required at the job posting level. We will let you know when this is ready!

Wayne

PeopleMatter ROCKS! They are a true partner

Pros

The product has increased the amount of applications we received and has saved our managers so much time reviewing and responding to applications. What has truly made the experience amazing is the level of support and commitment I received. Their team truly goes above and beyond to ensure my managers felt comfortable with the system. In addition, they proactively help manage and tweak my job postings if they ever have recommendations. I HIGHLY recommend their software and the partnership!

Cons

Coming from a paper based process, there was a slight learning curve of understanding the technology. But after just 2 weeks, we were already seeing the time and cost savings.

Martha

I have used PeopleMatter for about 8-9 years and have found it easy to use and certainly better than using paper applications, etc. for new hires.

All of the "original" employees such as Breeze and Andrew Evans are still wonderful!

Pros

It is digital and easy to use. Because it is so easy to use, when I train others on PM, it doesn't take long for them to catch on.

Cons

The last couple of years the customer service/support on the phone has been lacking sometimes. Your employees used to be enthusiastic, happy and more than willing to help. Sometimes over the last two years or so I seem to be bothering some when I call. Many are very nice and helpful though.

Jessica

Pros and cons

I got a job with snagajob twice like I said very useful app and I give u over all a five star rating I have no complaints

Pros

Easy to use and I had responded from jobs that day so it's very responsive if your looking for employment and great customer service

Cons

Froze up and lost all the jobs I recently applied for only did that like twice other than that I have no complaints very customer friendly I would highly recommend anyone that's lookibg for employment to try snagajob

Reasons for switching to Snagajob

Just to explore options

courtney

Industry: Tobacco

Has been a good experience using the software but haven't had huge success.

We did hire a handful of candidates from this program, however it's probably not the best quality candidates that have to be out there. But in comparison of price it might still be worth the weeding through people.

Pros

It's super simple to use, you cancel when you want. Cancellation is straight forward, not scammy like some monthly services. Software and website itself if exactly what it needs to be, easy spots to make notes if you want.

Cons

The quality of candidates doesn't seem to be the highest. For some reason 90% of people never answer the phone or actually come in for interviews. It's been this way for 2+ years in my experience.

Response from Snagajob

Thanks for your feedback, Courtney. In this tight labor market, we agree that engaging with candidates in a way that encourages them to show up to interviews is a huge opportunity. We are working on an interview scheduling product that engages through text messaging to address that opportunity.

Ann

August 2015

People Matter especially to the overworked HR Department

Pros

The product has been a blessing to our growing company. It has let us streamline the tedious task of hiring and on boarding new employee's, and giving us a better pool of applicant's to pull from. The PeopleMatter support staff are very helpful and they listen. They are constantly upgrading the system (every quarter) listening to what their clients need.

Cons

Our current frustration with the product, that has not been included in an upgrade yet, is that if employee's update their information there is no notification to HR that this update has happened. So the change does not get reported to payroll. The employee's think that it happens automatically.

Angel

Snag

Great for finding a crew or a job .easy to use this app also

Pros

Snag is a great app when looking for a job or when looking to fill spots on a job.with great results in helping locate a great job.

Cons

I have never had and issue what so ever with this snag app ever.i really love this application of snag

Virginia

Snag is great!

Great place to find a job or potential employees.

Pros

Snag the app is amazing! It's a very convenient application to search for jobs or post jobs. I love the one click feature.

Cons

One of the cons is I feel like a lot of the jobs are repeats on here and not a lot of places are using Snag just yet.

Jason

Great way to recruit

Easy to use and effective tool for hourly employee recruitment.

Pros

Ability to get recruitment ads to a lot of viewers really is a big plus. Moved to this platform because of value.

Cons

Great platform in terms of value and exposure, no negative issues in over 2 years of partnering with this company.

Tracy

I have used Snagajob to search for employment

Pros

I like the number of listings that are available on Snagajob, and enjoy the easy searchability. There is always something there which is relevant to your needs. For a job searcher, its a great place to look, and comes in handy if you are looking for something specific.

Cons

I may have missed something in settings, but there should be a way to search by "newest to oldest listings" since many times it seems that the job listings are kind of random, and that perfect position may have been listed far too long ago to have a chance to grab it. Sorting by date would be very cool

Response from Snagajob

Thanks for your review, Tracy. We are happy to hear that you've had success in your job search. We also like the idea on filtering by date posted. We recently added "Urgently Hiring" and "1-Click Apply" so check those out!

Snagajob