Sogolytics

Sogolytics Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Creating the questions and answers portion of a survey is very easy and user-friendly, which is helpful when learning how a new platform might integrate into your business operations."
  • icon"Ease of use, designs possibilities, integration with other platforms."
  • icon"The software can integrate with your official business social media accounts for formatted, easy to copy-paste posts to reach a wider audience."
  • icon"Getting a QR code was not as intuitive as SurveyMonkey, but their customer service easily bypassed this problem."
  • icon"Navigating between projects was a little confusing. Not all changes after test survey made it to the visual report but was available in data export."
  • icon"The last upgrade to the website made it a little more confusing to navigate at first."

All Sogolytics Reviews

Valerie

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Easy for All to Use

Mavares

A good survey represents a clear business idea

Save time and effort with the best results in your business

Pros

The social sciences, as well as the disciplines related to trade and finance, build their research, results and conclusions using the different types of surveys. The SoGoSurvey platform offers a wide range of templates with their respective questions with a suitable format for the surveys, as well as the most common questions and answers, and the best thing is that it offers personalized design options, which allows you to distribute your surveys by different media. Then, complement your research with the reports module, which will allow you to analyze the data quickly and in real time through the reports module which can generate results in graphics, or if you wish, in diagrams of high professional level , which can be adjusted to your needs and requirements.

Cons

Every good system, in any field, must be checked according to the real needs of the organizations, since, although there is a "basic" version of this system, which is free, it is important to evaluate if it is possible to cover all of them. and each of the corporate needs. In general, these versions are very limited, so it is advisable to contact the support staff, who are always attentive to your requirements.

Inda

Industry: Market Research

October 2022

Sophisticated features for my surveys

I have been using the software for almost 1 year both for my PhD research and thesis. I think the software is useful not only for academics, but also for market research professionals, or public surveys.

Pros

interactive interface, routing (skip logic), sleek design

Cons

Some features are not free, for example skip logic which is very critical

Reasons for switching to Sogolytics

Other software builders I tried did not have features that I needed

November 2022

Je effectue une bonne expérience avec Sogo

J'ai commencé à utiliser SoGoSurvey pour mon projet il y a quelques années .L' organisation et la mise en œuvre de l' enquête primaire ont été réalisées avec peu ou pas de courbe d' apprentissage .Il ne m'a jamais fallu plus de quelques minutes pour comprendre comment utiliser chaque fonctionnalité grâce à leur documentation en ligne claire et simple .Lorsque j'enseigne , il est simple pour moi d' inciter mes élèves à utiliser la plateforme rapidement et correctement.

Pros

J'ai trouvé que SoGo Survey était simple à comprendre , à configurer et à utiliser .Un support professionnel est fourni par SoGo, et les membres du personnel semblent être disponibles à tout moment pour les appels et les demandes de chat .Les vidéos d' accompagnement sont bien faites et nous ont permis de comprendre rapidement le fonctionnement de l' outil et comment l' ajuster pour répondre à nos besoins.Généralement simple à comprendre et à utiliser, surtout pour ceux d' entre nous qui ne sont pas des spécialistes.

Cons

Peut -être un bref résumé de l' analyse des données et du rapport pour persuader les gens de souscrire à ce produit. Et un mise ajout est recommandé.

Bertrand

August 2022

master on factors that influence a good increase of digital behaviour.

It's too fast for it since i begin. I am a new joiner.

Pros

It support is great. Easy to use. I do not know yet if data analysis and report will be also at this level since i am studying this product. I guess it will.

Cons

Might be a short presentation of Data analysis and report to influence subsribe to this product.

Reasons for choosing Sogolytics

IT support was excellent and seems to be easier to use.

Zuhairah

SoGoSurvey is good survey builder

Pros

I really like with SoGoSurvey's analytical report as they has many way to interpreted and presenting the data. I can view the data on charts, pie chart or any other data design that is easy to analyzed and view. The survey template also quite helpful especially when building a survey from the sketch.

Cons

It will be good if they can add more service and software that SoGoSurvey can integrated with. It will help me to managing all the software and service that i use on the one place, thus saving my time from have to accessing and login to each to all the software.

Hanadi

October 2022

A good online survey tool

Excellent

Pros

Ease of useCustomer support as they are constantly reply to queries and issues.

Cons

Nothing. All is good I can say it is really expensive

Amanda

Industry: Research

Great for Student Research

The company is very responsive and there are plenty of tutorials and live webinars.

Pros

Building surveys is incredibly easy with templates and many customizable options. Data export and analysis is also straightforward with multiple platforms and software compatibilities.

Cons

The basic version is more limited in terms of individual participants reporting.

Kewin

correct

Pros

Super service IT. Facile d'utilisation et superbe interface

Cons

Le seul point faible c'est que certaines fonctionnalités soient payantes

Robert

November 2022

Survey for doctoral student work

Have limited experience with the software, basing most of my knowledge on what I have seen from my colleague's work. But it has been easy to use so far and looking forward to familiarizing myself with the software through my own work.

Pros

Decided to use Sogolytics after taking a survey another doctoral student had designed in the lab. The interface was professional and memorable.

Cons

It is a bit expensive for students with a small budget, but when the features are necessary, the purchase can be worth it.

Reasons for switching to Sogolytics

Needed a professional survey tool that would meet the needs of doctoral work.

Aaron

October 2022

Student looking forward to making use of reputable platform

Pros

This is clearly a reputable platform—often respected and used among businesses and suggested by a very prolific professor of finance, I have found the platform to be as effective as advertised.

Cons

Awkward review policy required to obtain a student account, iffy rationale.

Jose

Easy, yet powerful and compreensive

I started using SoGoSurvey quite a few years ago for my Ph.D. project. The structuring of the main survey and the deployment of the same was done without too much of a learning curve. The documentation available on their website is concise and to the point, it never took me more than a few minutes to figure how how to use each feature. When lecturing I find it easy to get my students using the platform fast and correctly, allowing time for what really matters in my courses: the thought processes and the statistical treatment of the information obtained.

Pros

It has all the features that I use, or need, in a very intuitive platform that allows me to focus on my surveys and my research without unwanted distractions. I can use it on my PCs and on my iPad without issues or complications, making it a very useful tool whether I am deploying a survey or teaching my students how to structure or deploy one. The reporting features are getting better with each iteration, although I still tend to use the trouble-free export features to do my own statistical analysis.

Cons

Nothing, really. The frequent updates have been keeping ahead of my expectations.

Reasons for choosing Sogolytics

At least at the time, and it was about 10 years ago, Google Forms, although easy to use, was far less developed and far less sophisticated in the number of features and options.

Reasons for switching to Sogolytics

SoGoSurvey proved to be more powerful, and much easier to use. Aesthetics also helped, although that alone would not be a reason for the switch.

Cindy

Industry: Performing Arts

User Friendly Software and Responsive Company

SoGoSurvey has exceptional customer service!!! This is the biggest reason I would choose to use SoGoSurvey. I LOVE the ease of building surveys, saving questions to use later, copying surveys to use again with minor edits, testing surveys, and looking at survey results. With the free non-profit upgrade we are able to get all the survey results we need to help our organization improve and meet the needs of our community. Downloading survey results is easy and the format of the results makes it easy to evaluate our results. Having used this survey company for a little more than a year, currently I have no reason to look for another survey company to use.

Pros

Being able to save questions in a question bank, copy surveys to re-use after editing, and reviewing the survey before sending are wonderful features. I can send test surveys to others for review as well. Free upgrade for non-profit does increases our survey limit so we don't worry about losing survey results because we reached our limit. Customer service is the best with responses almost the minute you ask for help!!! This is huge for me! I hate waiting day(s) to get answers to solve problems I may encounter. I haven't had very many problems with SoGoSurvey, so I don't contact them often, but the few times I have, they have always responded promptly. We can download all the results we need, no need to print it all up in order to share with members of our organization.

Cons

Getting a QR code was not as intuitive as SurveyMonkey, but their customer service easily bypassed this problem. The benefits of SoGoSurvey heavily outweigh the few things I liked slightly better about SurveyMonkey. The first year we applied for the free upgrade we needed to provide a review of their product. Because we had not used them before this was a problem, but the company was willing to work with us on this so that we could provide an honest review.

Reasons for choosing Sogolytics

SoGoSurvey offered the best options with their free non-profit upgrade and their customer service was rated as exceptional with almost a 'no wait' responsiveness rate to customer questions and problems. No reason not to try them first. I have not regretted the choice.

Reasons for switching to Sogolytics

We needed to collect more surveys than SurveyMonkey allowed with their free account. SoGoSurvey Monkey had great reviews and with their free non-profit upgrade SoGoSurvey met our needs. After switching, I have appreciated many other features we didn't previously have as well.

Response from SoGoSurvey Enterprise

Cindy, thank you for such a thorough review! We are so happy to support non-profits like yours. I have passed along your accolades to our support team. I know they will be very appreciative! :)

Replied January 2020

Cris

Easy to Use, Great Features for the Cost

I wanted a simple tool that I could use to create surveys including automatic responses so that I could continuously collect data on personality. SoGoSurvey was perfect for my needs - reasonably priced and including the features I needed. Embedding in my academic page is very easy and their customer service is very good.

Pros

It's easy to use and allows me to group multiple questions into one category to report the results to participants. When participants know they will see their results, they are more likely to respond to the survey. I also feel that for the features provided, the software is reasonably priced. My institution purchases Qualtrics, and while excellent, that software is priced beyond the means of typical individual researchers.

Cons

Since I'm so interested in the reporting features for participants, I'd love to see more bells and whistles there - for example, the ability to automatically calculate the overall averages for categories and contrast that average with the participant's would be very helpful. However, I understand that such an advanced feature would be unreasonable for the charged price.

Reasons for choosing Sogolytics

For the price, the features offered were much better.

Reasons for switching to Sogolytics

Ease of creating the specific participant's report I wanted (automatic response to participants).

Response from SoGoSurvey Enterprise

As always, we're so pleased to be your platform of choice for your research, Cris. Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review!

Replied December 2019

Athena

Industry: Market Research

Sogosurvey: a life saver for all researchers

Overall, ive used this survey platform for almost 2 years, and have designed many survey forms with sogosruvey, i can proudly say that it has saved me so much time. It only took me a day to design my questionnaire, distribute it via link, and all i had to do was sit back and wait for responses. I could see how many responses were made and i could also see which day the respondents completed the questionnaires. exporting the data was extremely easily, it cut my workload in half, i dont think i can say the same for other survey platforms. I have recommended Sogosurvey to many other research mates and they have all thanked me for it. and now i'd like to thank sogosurvey!

Pros

I absolutely loved the fact that it is so easy to navigate around. Everything you needed was there in the same page. I also love the level of customization sogosurvey offered, there are ready made templates that could be chosen for the convenience of the users. In comparison to other online survey platforms, i found that Sogosurvey extremely time saving, to make further changes and modifications to your questionnaire literally take only minutes to complete. I have had my respondents and other fellow research mates telling me how neat the survey form was. It could be easily viewed in a mobile, a tablet anywhere. I especially liked the "smartness" of the software. It catered to every need i wanted. I could also track the responses i had from my respondents, like how many was done on a particular day. which was so convenient! Last but not least, i cannot stress enough on how good the software was in terms of data exportation. I was surprised on how neat and organized all the data was in one excel sheet. Absolutely in LOVE.

Cons

I think the free package given was a little to basic. There was too little options for a new user to play around with. The free package offered could not justify half the greatness the software actually have with a paid package. I think this can be improved with a little bit more options, especially the question options. so that there is a good and satisfactory preview of how the survey will look like. One more thing, i think the instructions and video tutorials would be nice if they were more precise, as a new user, it could be difficult to navigate around looking for things you need as it takes some time to get used to. I would also like it if i could see who has responded to my questionnaire and when they responded.

Response from SoGoSurvey

Athena, We thank YOU for your kind and thorough review. I've shared your feedback with our development team as well they never tire of compliments about their 'smartness.' :) Cheers to successful research!

Replied October 2019

Kathryn

I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms and it gets the job done beautifully!

I work for a non-profit and I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms for volunteers to fill out and give me more information about them. I researched so many forms companies and didn't like how tedious the forms were to fill out online, or the price they were charging. (Most charge a monthly rate, and the volume of forms I will use each month didn't justify the cost.) With SoGoSurvey, filling the forms is simple and someone on a mobile device can do it as easily as someone sitting at a computer. The forms generated are clean, easy to read and allow some flexibility if you want to change up the design. I created a form using SoGoSurvey for my volunteers to give me basic info; then I created another form that volunteers can provide me with more background info and leave answers to open-ended questions. Finally, I have a reference form that I can email references. SoGoSurvey has made my job easier without sacrificing the quality/look of my forms. Best of all, it is free! If you are looking for a good forms software, give SoGoSurvey a try!

Pros

This software doesn't have to be limited to creating feedback surveys. I actually use it to create online forms for my non-profit. I have a lot of volunteers who want to come and I needed a way to create easy-to-use forms for them to fill out and give me the info I need from them. I started out using the "free" package and even under a pre-designed form, the software will allow you to go in and make changes to better reflect your needs. Just make sure you don't exceed the number of questions on the form or it will ask you to upgrade to a paid package. Because I work for a non-profit, once I was able to prove that I am indeed non-profit and advertised for SoGoSurvey on my website, they actually allow me to use the next level paid plan for free! I am very happy with SoGoSurvey and plan to continue using the software. Another awesome feature is that our volunteers can be English/Spanish speaking and SoGoSurvey has the option of choosing the language for the survey at the click of a button. This is such a key feature and I love it. (you will have to be able to speak the language you create the forms in, SoGoSurvey doesn't actually translate the content for you.)

Cons

I think navigating the actual site takes some getting used to. Once you are in a form, keep in mind that you will only see the form "on top" of the pile. What this means is there is a number counter, and you must click the drop-down arrow to see the other numbers of other surveys in order to review your responses. I think this could be improved, I would especially like to see the name of the person who filled out the survey used as an indicator in the "pile" of responses, rather than just a number. Also, when I print survey results it can take up to 6 pages with a narrow column of data, rather than 3 pages where the data takes up the entire page. It would be nice if this could be adjusted.

Marisa