• Pros

• "I like the interface and the user friendliness of the platform."

• "I can see exactly when I need to work and with who. Also a lot of options to see who else is working and the groups they belong to."

• "Very hands-on approach by the team. Respond quickly and the system is user friendly. "

• Cons

• "Not easy enough to get an overview of the team or one person in particular, but that is work in progress."

• "It would be nice to have more features incorporated and the use of third party integrations. However, I understand that the product is still in its early stages of development. "

• "Because it's a new program there are always some hiccups that we encounter in the beginning, but the team from Soon was on top of this and fixed any issue we had within no time. "

Browse Soon Reviews

Jiahui from lululemon athletica

finally scheduling is enjoyable now

scheduling is a big part of my role, and my results depend on it. Soon takes care of a lot of manual processes that are a part of my scheduling work, like tracking availability or event-specific conversations. It freed up a lot of my time and energy for other important work

Pros

pleasant intuitive UI, intelligent UX design responsive support team, lets me keep all team communication in one place for my sanity aaa

Cons

integration with payroll but I know a few things in the pipeline, fingers crossed, I am looking forward to the next updates

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thank you Jiahui, it means a lot to us to hear that you have a pleasant experience using Soon. Your continuous feedback helps evolve the product in ways we could not have imagined.

Sarah from Knab

Planning is becoming more fun :)

Started with a vision and some ideas on planning and together we realized a very cool platform to make planning a lot easier and more fun :)

Pros

All the features that make our planning more easy and clear for employees.

Alyssa from Robeco

Not user friendly

Me and my collegues arent pleased with Soon. Soon gives us more questions then help. We need a better overview. It would be great if that can be applied.

Pros

Nothing really nothing ..........................

Cons

No clear overview (I cant see wich collegue is working each day in a clear overview, to much text. I would like to see a clear schedule with colours when available, on vacation and so on) Not user friendly.

Response from Soon

Replied September 2019

Hi Alyssa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We've been working hard to process the feedback we got from Renard, Rick and Carla. We hope the latest update already gives you a better overview. I see your point and I'll reach out to you directly with some suggestions that might help to improve the situation for you and your colleagues. If you have more feedback we always love to hear it :)

Jim from Knab

Promising new tooling!

Together with Soon we are working on fully automization of our team planning

Pros

The flexibilty with making different boards creating a full overview of all items concerning planning.

Cons

Still quite some clicks to get a complete easy to see overview.

Robin from LYNX B.V.

A modern and great schedule tool

We used to work with Excel in the past. This was not always accurate and clear. Especially when you grow as a company in the number of employees it is suistainable to switch to another schedule tool. Soon thought about our old procedures and partly implemented them in their software.

Pros

Soon has simplified the effort to make a solid and well-organized schedule for LYNX. The different shifts of the various departments are clearly displayed. The ease with which colleagues can view their schedule is a real improvement. Soon is an innovative and collaborative company. The implementation of Soon was therefore self-evident and flawless.

Cons

No negative experiences so far. If something is missing or goes wrong Soon will help you with it.

arlette from TNW

Event Managers dream for volunteers/staff

For event managers Soon simplistically allows you to schedule and communicate with staff/volunteers effectively and efficiently. No more nightmare excel spreadsheets!

Pros

Usability for the staff but also Customer support is the best!

Cons

Theres nothing to dislike...................

A clear app to see when you're scheduled in.

I get a clear view when I am scheduled in and if I need a cover for my shift with a few click I can request one. Very handy.

Pros

Cons

I would like to search names when they are scheduled in.

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Hey there, thanks for leaving a review! There are currently 2 ways to search people by name. One is entering the name as text in the search box, the other is by selecting a person in the 'people' filter, this allows you to filter and select multiple people at the same time. Please let us know if this is what you are looking for or if you meant something else.

Easy Scheduling Tool

Pros

Easy to use yet very professional. Flexible to use for different types of companies.

Cons

Absolutely none, if there's something you don't like they will adjust Soon to your preferences.

Fey from NKM Finance

Innovative and simple system

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I like the simplistic way in which the system operates. Anyone with very little computer skills can use it. I would recommend especially companies to use this system. It gives you a good overview of what is happing with your staff and you can easily analyze how you can plan better for the future.

Cons

I have no bad points for this system so far.

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Fey! Happy to hear these kind words and proud to be of use for NKM Finance.

Review from Knab employee

Pros

It's nice that there can be given names to all te workshifts.

Cons

If you want to swap a shift, you both have to send a "cover-request".

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

We hear you ;) A faster way to exchange your shifts is in the works. It will be a true "shift-swap".

Lonneke from Knab

Great app

Very good!

Pros

The good overview, the easy access and very good help and quick responses from the developers for requests of new functions

Cons

sometimes there is an error, probably something with cookies so when you delete them it is fixed.

Adriano from NBS

Very effective and simple tool

Pros

The platform does things easy and fast. That’s all what I need. Additionally, the design is attractive and looks slick.

Cons

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Adriano. Regarding the third party integrations, which would you like to see first? Also, I'd like to invite you to join our slack community - https://goo.gl/QdXj2Q

Floris from Knab

Soon is great!

Soon really listens to us as a customer. When we point out we miss a certain feature and explain the priority of it, they usually deliver within a few days!

Pros

- Beautiful design - Easy to use (for the end users) - Works great on your smartphone

Cons

- Being the planner, I experience some minor (!) bugs. But the great thing is they are solved superfast!

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Floris! Your input and feedback have been invaluable to us. You truly are on the bleeding edge, which sometimes comes with a few edge cases ;)

Leon from LYNX

Provides a great overview

Pros

Overview, overview, overview! This software is a very efficient way to make schedules, even for multiple departments, or lots of employees. One can as well assign different roles to different employees. All this adds up in a nice straight-forward overview of your schedule.

Cons

Requires some effort to learn to work efficiently with the software. However, afterwards you can implement tools like templates to increase efficiency.

Mariya from MyLanguage

The best planning tool ever!

My overall experience is - great! I enjoy very much using it!

Pros

Everything - it's very easy to use!. It's super fast, it has a lot of great features that other tools don't. The design is amazing, it's just makes planning so easy and fun to do! Definitely recommend it to everyone!

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about this software.

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the kind words Mariya. It's a pleasure to have MyLanguage on board ;)

roy from Knab

Soon is Greaye

Daily use of agenda en planning.

Pros

It's easy to use and the owner is willing to help the client to customize the product to its needs

Cons

The bar where you can change weeks is not adjustable and in the way

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Hi Roy, Thanks for your feedback. We've marked down your comment on the wish list and look into it.

Rodrigo from Promotick

Great Schedule Application

I think it's great for schedule planning from small to big organizations

Pros

You can create a well organized schedule that is reliable and easy to ready. Makes planning much more easier.

Cons

Haven't found anything to complain about yet

Roderick from Knab Bank

I use it to Plan the working schedule for the company

Pros

It's easy to use & control. A breeze to maintain. Has a good App

Cons

no real minus detected so far, could specify further if I use it more

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Happy to hear it Roderick :D

Geovanni from Knab

Good tool

Overview of working schedule

Pros

What i like most are the Overview and Ease of use

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about the tool

Martijn from The Next Web

The go-to app when scheduling events for small and big groups.

At TNW we're organizing an event that needs 350 volunteers to let it run smoothly. Soon really helped us out in passing information on to our volunteers quickly and clearly.

Gaëtan from SingularityU Benelux

As a user this was easy to understand & use

We used Soon to organise a volunteers' schedule during a yearly event.

Pros

The user interface is clean and easy to navigate. It was immediately obvious how to navigate the proposed list of tasks and choose the ones I wanted to staff.

Cons

As a user, it is frustrating to not have visibility on other users' schedules. (this may be an option open to administrators--I don't know)

Lisa from Knab

I haven't been working with Soon for long, but so far so good. Haven't had any problems.

Pros

It's easy to see when you have to work, because you have an overview of the entire week.

Cons

I tried to change my emailadress once, but this doesn't seem to work

Erik from Knab

Pros

How easy it is to use. I only used for one week and there was really no explanation needed.

Cons

I haven't used it for very long so no negative opion(yet haha).

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

That's awesome Erik :D We aim to keep it that way.

Samir from Casual Retreat

Smooth!

Pros

Very easy to schedule and cordinate amongst people.

Cons

The app wasn't optimal on my android phone. Would have prefered to have a downloaded app rather than browser-based.

Features and improvements

Pros

The software is packed with features and they rapidly release improvements.

Cons

I believe the overview (screens) for the users can be improved.

Mathijs from Knab

Interface feedback

Pros

Easy to understand and user friendly. You don't have to be a computer expert to use it

Cons

Switching with a colleague requires several actions, was wondering if this could be done in one motion

Response from Soon

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review Mathijs. We hear you, and we will look into speeding up the cover feature. Your feedback has been noted :)

Mitchell from LYNX

Industry: Biotechnology

Impressive interface

Pros

I like the interface and the user friendliness of the platform.

Cons

It would be even more helpful if you could export your schedule to external Calendar software.