• Pros

• "Works on both phones and tablets. Nice when you break one of them. Work continues. Easy to use. All icons are self explainable. "

• "The amount of information that you can put in to be able to get in return to keep up with. Everything is accurate. I love using it."

• "The app is easy to use. It is easy to use for some of our not so techy employees"

• Cons

• "A bit pricy, but over all a great software. You pay for what you get and the service and software are excellent. "

• "Sometimes slow to get work orders. And update information. Would be nice to be able to see your hours on a work order and review your storys."

• "Programming was a bit tricky. Once I got around a few issues it worked well. Would be nice if you could upload something larger than 500MB. "

Browse StreetSmart Advantage Reviews

Work so good I never had to contact support

Pros

Interface is very intuitive. Easy to use and access to basic features is a great plus, user friendly even for non-tech users.

Cons

Tracking miles and showing statistics for users would be a nice feature. The usage of battery is very high on android and iOS devices. I have been using it on both platforms and the app is a battery eater

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart. It is good to hear the solution is intuitive - even for non tech users and that everything runs so smoothly you never have to contact support! We have forwarded your suggestopms to our product management team for review. Thanks again for your review!

Jim from Express Cleaning Inc

StreetSmart Review by Jim

Streetsmart has allowed us to tailor a software system to the needs of our company. We have dramatically reduced our direct labor costs, which is far and away our number one expenditure. The ability to track and report on anything from job details to vehicle mileage and locations has completely changed our business, and will continue to do so as we grow and evolve as a company.

Pros

This software has helped fundamentally change our small business! It has allowed us to be more efficient as a team and effective as a hospitality service provider. I most enjoy the ability to plan and schedule company actions far ahead of time, track in real time, and report on any job function afterward with details that I can customize to best fit our team's needs. The user-friendly interface allows quick manipulation that saves me extremely valuable time.

Cons

The only con would be lack of a more 'real time' messaging option for communicating with workers in the field. The current messaging feature is extremely handy, but a faster 'chat' type function (think facebook messenger, or mightytext) would take this software over the moon for my company.

Marcelo from SD Janitor

Industry: Facilities Services

Street Smart is stuck in time

The first project manager helping us was the worst, then we made a big deal about it and the second person was wonderful. She did the best she could with what she could offer. The support team are awful too. You will lose you cool everytime you need to call them.

Pros

IT has a lot important and hard features to get on one place. GPS and timestamp, geoface, forms, the ability to customize them is some ways.

Cons

There were more dislikes than likes, but I feel is lack in some simples features such as calendar functionalities. The interface is AWFUL and out of date. IT's not a simple program to use or learn and the interface is stuck in the 2000's.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied June 2019

Marcel, Thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart. We are glad to hear that the application has a lot of features you need in one place start stop report you have is accurate and easy to use. Because the application is rather robust, we do have periodic training for all our customers that can be found in your customer portal. I have forwarded the issues you have to our product team as well for your calendar functionality. We also encourage customers to submit requests through smartsupport@clicksoftware.com as they would be able to see where the bugs/disconnect are with your calendar.

Adrienne from Caribbean Blue Pools & Spas

Does what it says it will

Pros

This really is a simple program to use in terms of setting up and customizing jobs and report. It's also a great tool for locating my techs while they are in the field and helping them manage their time while on a job site. It's also a great way to keep my service techs and our service calendar in sync ensuring a high level of customer service. Our customers love the reports and the information we provide.

Cons

The 2 most frustrating things with this software are the inability to make a customer inactive, and the lack of a place to make notes like gate codes. Currently, your only options are to delete a customer, which means you lose all of their history as well and for gate codes or special instructions, we have to either type them in at each service call (which is weekly) or note it somewhere in the address line 2 section.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Adrienne, Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear you find the solution helpful in maintaining a high level of customer service. We have also forwarded your comments to our product team for review. Thank you again for your feedback.

Kevin from CTM Media Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Awesome...with headaches.

We run a very unique business and the folks at StreetSmart have been able to completely customize our web portal and corresponding App on our tablets. They have been tremendous in capturing data that we can use for market trends and analyse logistics, and our ability to add/delete new forms on the fly has proven extremely valuable when rolling out new initiatives throughout the year. The amount of data we push back and forth daily from the tablets is quite large, so when an error occurs in the data transfer, this can cause major issues. Although the web developers have been able to work out many of the kinks with our Corporate Support folks, errors still tend to occur on a somewhat regular basis. Overall, I believe that the sky is the limit with StreetSmart. It doesn't matter what kind of business you have...they can customize it for you. Just make sure your IT people are on top of their game if you have 100+ tablet users every day.

Pros

The software was fully customized to meet the needs of my company. I can generate reports in the web portal that drill down to very specific details throughout day.

Cons

The root menus can be a bit cumbersome to navigate, but I think that's part of our own doing. There's not much about the software that I don't like. My major frustrations are with data transfers in the back end of our SQL server and the software's communication with our employees' tablets.

Brenda from Oakwood World wide

Easy, sometimes irritating, I need to know more about how to use features.

Having your schedule right at your figure tips. not worrying about loosing a paper schedule. Having proff of your work you've performed.

Pros

I like that I go in in the morning and can load everyone's schedules very fast. I like that I have prof of my walks witch are easy to e-mail to supervisors. I like that it is very easy to move jobs around to different employees.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to log into street smart it can sometimes hold up your day. I wish I know more about the options, "ie: messages, forms, ect" and it would be great if I could figure out how to translate into Spanish for most of my crew.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Brenda, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear StreetSmart helps streamline your work. Regarding training, we will have your StreetSmart Engagement Manager contact your organization to discuss additional free training options to help you get the most out of your solution. Regarding the slow start-up loading, we suggest you contact your IT department since this has not been an issue with other users and it may be related to your startup configuration. If the problem persists, please contact our support team at SmartSupport@clicksoftware.com

Ryan from Oakwood Corporate Housing

Full Featured but can be cumbersome

Easy to use and figure out, even with the "non-ergonomic" style of using some of the features. Implement performance increases and make things not as rigid and it will be a winning system.

Pros

- Keeps everything in one place -easy to access files -Navigation is simple

Cons

-Accessing files for DOWNLOAD is cumbersome and seems to be dependent on how many users are on it in the office -Selecting date ranges gives too many warnings about what the date range can be (i.e. you change date A it warns you DATE RANGE CANNOT exceed X before you finish changing date B) It is mildly frustrating to very frustrating when you need to review certain dates. -Saving .pdfs generated form street smart can take a very long time; a 30mb file should not take 3 minutes to download with gigabit internet speeds. This has something to do with base server speed but it is still astounding how lond it takes at times to download such a small file. Perhaps look into improving performance of the cloud application to/from the end user? - search function is lacking: example is If I want to look up apartment/task X I should be able to type it in simply as whatever keyword I'm looking for and not the specific task number. -General performance enhancements would be greatly appreciated

Anna from Jetro Restaurant Depot

Simplified CRM

Pros

So easy to use and gets your day organized and accomplished when your jobs are completed. I get to enter all the information about each account I visit with detailed information for the database and is useful for future visits.

Cons

Some of the choices are not what I am needing for a cetain job. Perhaps that is part of my company not asking for more options. I also noticed that some of the area's I go into have very poor reception so my tablet that I use for this app is very slow or just freezes.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Anna, It is great to hear that StreetSmart helps you organize your day and streamlines your job information. We offer free ongoing training and I have forwarded your product question to Jetro Restaurant Depot's engagement manager for follow. Thank you again for your review!

Marty from Graybar

We use this program for our delivery trucks and it's works great!

It's a great set up for tracking deliveries.

Pros

I like the easiness of tracking deliveries and it's map set up to watch where my driver is going. We use this daily and it helps us keep in touch with our customers, so we can make sure we deliver on time.

Cons

It needs easier search functions. We've had issues finding completed jobs. I've noticed on the job map view, it doesn't show deliveries, when I know we sent out deliveries that day to certain locations.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Thank you Marty for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution. We are happy to hear that StreetSmart continues to an effective way for you to track deliveries to meet your customer's expectations. Your suggestion has been forwarded to Graybar's engagement manager and our product team for followup. Thank you again!

Great service. It has tons of functionality in it.

Lets me keep track of my guys, Makes it so that the guys don't have to remember what they did on a job, or how long they worked on a job.

Pros

The timecard functions are wonderfull, and so is the gps, and notifications. It lets me know if my guys are speeding, have gone out of their boundaries, or any other alerts I would like it to alert me to.

Cons

Sometimes it gets glitchy. We have had several occasions where it has said someone is in a different place than I knew they were, because I was with them.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that the time card and GPS capabilities are helping your field operations be more informed and efficient. If you experience any product issues, please contact our 24/7/365 customer support team for assistance at smartsupport@clicksoftware.com

RICHARD from flowers by bauers and greenhouses

OVER ALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD

Pros

The logic of the program does allow enough flexibility to accommodate the requirements of the retail florist delivery business. 2. New drivers become proficient with the app rather quickly.

Cons

1. As a delivery business we need to have the message function expanded. The receiver of the message needs to be able to respond back to the sender of the message. 2. The Trip needs to provide 2 utility fields that the user can assign a field type and name to. In our case this would allow us to reduce the number of forms we use from 2 to 1.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Thank you Richard for your review. Your feedback is important to our ongoing support and product development. It is great to hear that the StreetSmart mobile app/solution are helping to manage your floral delivery service. And we have forwarded your product suggestions to our product management team for further review. Thanks again for your review!

andrew from Intec

It's works nice....like the navigation

Pros

Navigation to job is nice. Schedule is also good. Nice to see layout of jobs. It works well with everything we used it for.

Cons

App not updating all the time. It looses connection a lot. Sometimes the navigation goes off. Main issue is when the app gets Frozen and does not update the next job on list.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you Andrew for your review. We are glad to hear that StreetSmart is helping you with navigation and scheduling jobs. Although any navigation or data transfer to and from the any app can be affected by the carrier's coverage area, StreetSmart app information is stored and updated as soon as your mobile device is back in coverage. If there are any non-coverage concerns related to the app,f please contact our 24x7x365 support team and they will assist you. Thank you again for the review and using StreetSmart!

CHRIS from Accelerated Waste Solutions

Review for Street Smart

We are able to give transparency to our clients with before and after photos of all of our jobs. My overall experience has been very pleasant.

Pros

I'm able to load jobs to a cellular device and monitor my teams movements through out the day. I like being able to create new jobs and forms that best suit my companies growing needs. I love being able to run reports on those jobs as well. It's great with data keeping.

Cons

It crashes a lot on mobile devices. It. removes certain imputed data on Created job actions such as finishing a job. Or it completely doesn't let my team finish a job type it will close out the job without anything been done with that job.

Philip from Ally People Solutions

Ally People Solutions use of StreetSmart

The people who handle our billings for rides have saved time in having it saved in the StreetSmart system. I would not be able to find it but they have the ability and knowledge to do so.

Pros

I like being able to see where our drivers are and the timing of routes between stops in real time. If their is a problem as to timing from a consumer I have something to look at to see if the stop actually occurred within our time window and that we waited our time window before leaving.

Cons

I am not a tech person and am still unable to get some info that I look for. I find that some updates have rearranged things and I need to call to be able to locate some things.

Matt from Motorcar Colors Inc

The system is a great tool which allows us to track and communicate freely with our field staff

Pros

The customization of forms, activity reporting and tracking, user friendly app and pc for user interface

Cons

lag time on location reporting can be extensive at times and create confusion. updating mass locations or making mass changes in location assignments to users can be tedious

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you Matt for your review of StreetSmart. It is good to hear the solution is helping communicate with your field staff and provide customized information on field activities. Thank you also for your suggestions which have been forwarded to our product management team for review. Thanks again for your feedback!

Larry from Oakwood Worldwide

The app does what it says it will do.

Pros

It is user friendly. You can download specific instructions for your field employees. I can make edits to the field reports from my desk top.

Cons

If I am in the middle of a Final Walk and I get a phone call, the final walk gets deleted. I have been almost finished with my final walks and receive a phone call and have to start my final walk all over again.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you for Larry for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product helps share information with your field team and provide reporting. We have also forward your comments to our product team for review.

Arwa from MBS / Tristate surgical supplies

Good

saving time and convenient in terms that it is on my cellphone instead of paper log which can be misplaced

Pros

This software saves me time instead of tracking my work hours by writing on paper, Easy to understand and convenient...

Cons

That I don't get to know how many hours I worked per week until Monday, I would prefer to get a email/notification receipt by end of each day

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Thank you Arwa for you review. It is good to hear StreetSmart helps you track hours and eliminates paperwork. I also wanted you to know that we have forwarded your suggestion to our product management team. Thank you again!

MARTHA from At The Beach Tanning

ClickSoftware Review

We are able to track District Managers

Pros

This helps to track District Managers. Easy to read and really helps to track what our employees are doing.

Cons

Complicated to edit or delete accidental punches or mess ups.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Martha, thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart. We are happy to hear that the solution provide visibility and insights into your District Manager activities. Your comments have also been forwarded to our product management team for further review. Martha, thank you again for your feedback!

LOIS from SleepNumber

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES USING STREETSMART

Pros

I'M ABLE TO PULL UP THE INFO I'M LOOKING FOR AT A DROP OF A HAT. VERY EASY ACCESS. I FEEL EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER SHOULD USE THIS SOFTWARE BUT ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Cons

WHAT I LIKE LEASE ABOUT THIS IS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITHIN THE SOFTWARE IT COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT IT DOES REQUIRE MINIMAL TRAINING JUST SO YOU CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Lois, Thank you for your comments on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear that the solution is makes it easy to access the information you need. We appreciate SleepNumber's business!

Jasmine from Mac's Glass, Inc.

ClickSoft is a very easy app to use and eliminates unnecessary paperwork

Pros

I am able to send jobs to my field employees as well as track their performance. All customer info is given to field techs and stored in my calendar

Cons

The tracking feature seems to be off a lot. When there is traffic, it shows the crews making huge loops on streets.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Jasmine, Thank you for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution. It is good to hear it has simplified paperwork and given you easier access to customer information. We have also sent your tracking information to our product team for review. Thank you again!

Matt from Ais Construction Equipment

Easy to use.

Pros

No paperwork, all in the app. Able to see hours for the week. Timecards and work orders are all in one app that is iser friendly.

Cons

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Matt, thank you for your review of StreetSmart. We are glad you continue to find the solution fits your need and has eliminated the paperwork! Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7/365 customer support team for any issues at smartsupport@clicksoftware.com

Nathan from Ais construction equipment

Easy to work with. Not a lot of issues

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the gps function has quit working for short periods. You can only have so many characters in or write up box at once.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Nathan, Thank you for your review of StreetSmart. We are glad the solution continues to work well for AIS and appreciate your business. Thank you also for your suggestions which have been forwarded to our product management team for review. Thank you for using StreetSmart!

Frank from Graybar Electric

We use Street Smart for truck deliveries A good POD program

POD

Pros

A good dependable system to acknowledge deliveries and have proof of delivery already in the system when delivery is completed.

Cons

Sometimes navigation is not correct Sometimes it takes too long for proof of delivery to show up in the system. We even have to put information in manually when driver returns.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you Frank for your feedback! It is good to hear you find StreetSmart dependable for proof of delivery. I have also forwarded your comments on to your Graybar account manager for follow up.

Bryan from Graybar Electric

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Street Smart FWIN

The biggest advantage is what I described above. Having all the information available from our truck deliveries and being able to share the signature, picture, and order details directly with the customer.

Pros

Ability to have a lot of information on one site. I like being able to view, email, make a PDF copy and the ability to easily send this information to the site either internally or directly to a customer.

Cons

I've had issues with the filters and being able to find the info needed.

JASON from OAKWOOD WORLDWIDE

Like this application pretty easy to use

easy and fast

Pros

Like the feature that i can see where all my associates are at a glance (one page), the fact i can see where all my associates are and the status of their jobs

Cons

the tracking replay function seems pretty clunky GPS tracking doesn't always seem accurate and not always the best.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Jason thank you for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product easy to use and helpful for managing your teams. We have also forward the information to our product team for review.

Functionality Sound

Pros

Streetsmart provides us with the ability to ensur our orders are delivered with accuracy and integrity.

Cons

We have troubles with our SAP system communicating with streetsmart in a timely manner, causing delivery delays.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product helps ensure orders are delivered on time. We offer professional services that may be able to assist your SAP team on data transfer questions. Please contact smartsupport@clicksoftware.com for any assistance.

Cynthia from WCCS

StreetSmart (Xora)

Great overall software

Pros

Easy to use, professional system. The work orders created is an easy process, we love the fact that we can convert the work orders into PDF documents for our refrence. It is a great back up material for us as a company and for our customers to provide information and proof of service.

John from Sleep Number

Pros

Easy to configure, use and create forms. I like functionality of seeing submitted forms and where my workers are.

Cons

Sometimes it can be clunky. Delayed reports. When a workers sign is into a job I won't see it for some time.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Thank you John for your review and feedback. It is good to hear the product is easy to use, and the configurable forms work well for your team. We've also sent your feedback on to your Sleep Number engagement manager and product team.

Trey from Ivey Lumber

It is a great tool to have

Pros

I like the maps. I like how I can talk to driver without calling him. I can text him. The best thing about it is how the information storage.

Cons

I like everything. There is nothing I can come up with that I don't like. It might take a little time putting in information. That's about it

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied June 2018

Thank you Trey for your review! We are pleased that StreetSmart is working well for you and your organization.

Daniel from JFC Australia Co Pty Ltd

Industry: Wholesale

The Best I've used

StreetSmart is truly the best App and value for money I have used for Logistics.

Pros

So many more features available compared to other Apps and so many of those features you can customise yourself eliminating excessive overhead costs that other developers will charge. Mobile workers find it simple to use.

Cons

You can't use Bar Code reader in the Job search function.

Rod from Applied Elevator

It is doing a nice job for us.

Pros

What we like the most is the paperless work orders and how simple the reassignment of the work orders are.

Cons

We would like to see the map areas to be able to be broken up into different areas for routing. We are a service company and would like to use it for routing

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Rod, Thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart. It is good to hear that the elimination of paper work orders and ease of job reassignments helps your business. Your comments have also been forwarded to our product management team for further review. Thank you for your business!

rebecca from Ivey Lumber Company

Great. Overall questions can be answered.

Pros

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Rebecca, thank you for your kind words in your review of our StreetSmart mobile workforce app. We strive to make our solution easy-to-use and flexible enough to send and gather the right field information for efficient operations. We appreciate your business!

Joseph from Boom Solutions

Excellent

Effectivity

Pros

Friendly Software, a very good tool when managing mobile jobs, saves time and money and helps productivity and the functioning of processes.

Cons

It is a bit slow at the start of the session, access to jobs, messages and forms should be a bit easier, in general lines is a very good software

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you Joseph for your great feedback! We are very pleased to hear that StreetSmart is working well for Boom Solutions. We are also forwarding your comments to our product team for further review. Thank you for your business!

Marcus from Cleaning Guys

Industry: Chemicals

Helpful and handy, but a bit glitchy

when filling out sections of streetsmart on certain android devices, the application will freeze and close if correction line is used. This creates quite a bit of extra work, because when the app closes it loses all information already input.

Pros

Time tracking and job process monitoring.

Cons

various glitches poor GPS updating poor job updating

Ozzy from Jetro Restaurant Depot LLC

Industry: Wine and Spirits

I use a small part of the software but it's reliable and only had had a couple of small glitches

Being able to track all my visits with information on the spot when it happens so I don't have to remember how the visit went. I can also look at maps if I need to remember.

Pros

ease of use in general. Also when I go do the monthly reports of my field work everything is easy to find and I'm able to make useful reports to give to my management

Cons

I can't go back to correct errors in the tablet once I'm passed certain point like entered data that I might have done mistakenly. I think if we can go back to the office and in some way be able to make some correction that couldn't be done on the tablet it would be great

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied April 2018

Ozzy, we appreciate your review of StreetSmart. It is important for us to hear how the app and reporting are being used and we're pleased to hear you find it effective. Also, we have forwarded your suggestions over to our product management team for review. Thanks again!

Sim from PREMIER PHARMACY SERVICES

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Service

Able to track drivers but lately losing GPS connection. Trying to determine if it's with the latest iOS app.

Pros

Easy to use, customer support is excellent.

Cons

Looses GPS connection when indoors but have to hit the Refresh button to pick up connection again.

Rachel from Graybar

Industry: Wholesale

Street Smart for Distribution

It is a great tool for the distribution industry.

Pros

The software gives us the ability to track orders for any customer in the US even if they aren't in your location.

Cons

The GPS/Driver location doesn't always update quickly.

Chase from Sleep Number

StreetSmart

Overall, StreetSmart is a great tool.

Pros

I like how StreetSmart provides current statuses for all jobs throughout the day. Very convenient!

Cons

The application shuts down daily on me, and I have to login again each time.

Streetsmart Review

Pros

It is nice to be able to track my drivers. It allows me to keep customers aware of when their deliveries will arrive.

Cons

It seems to always be on about a 20 minute or more delay before it updates locations.

MICHAEL from GRAYBAR

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Very user friendly

Pros

Requires little training. I am able to get my new hires using the software immediately without concern.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Michael, thank you for your kind words in your review of our StreetSmart mobile workforce app. We appreciate Graybar's business!

Drivers like it. Programmmers ??

Seems the support is from off shore. They do not understand us and we dont understand the.

Pros

Ease of upload of daily data for our drivers.

Cons

Data is not logical for export. And sometimes takes effort to retreive the data

jamie from glasshouse

I think there could be better training but once you get used to it the software is pretty good

Pros

what I liked most about the software was the customizable reports that you could run. the reports that came with the software where good but not as detailed or industry specific as needed.

Cons

the only thing I can think of that would be considered a con is the lack of training videos. I had to call customer service for training on almost everything but they where patient and once you got comfortable with the program it ran a lot smoother.

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Jamie, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are able to create insightful reports from the data collected from the StreetSmart app! Also, you may be glad to hear that in addition to our one-to-one onboarding, webinars and support documentation we are currently developing new training tools including more videos! Please feel free to contact our customer support team at any time for assistance in using the solution, or to arrange for additional free training at smartsupport@clicksoftware.com

Craig from Norwalk Vault Company

Industry: Warehousing

Streetsmart is paramount to success

Pros

The ability to push our services out directly from our CRS system to our drivers’ devices.

Cons

We really don’t have any negatives. It does what we need it to do.

Nicole from Ally People Solutions

StreetSmart

Great

Pros

Cons

Some of it capabilities. Some of the things I am able to see.

Matt from LAUSD

My Review

I have been able to document staff locations/activity

Pros

The software enabled me with GPS Tracking

Cons

The staff dislikes being tracked by GPS and having to check-in/out.

Barry from Oakwood Worldwide

Very reliable, stores all data we need to track our field operations.

Pros

That I can find the info I need quickly in a format that is user friendly. Quality of pictures and time tracking system are crucial for our business.

Cons

At times (but rarely) information is slow to come up with large files. Is it possible to have formatted in Spanish as well?

Response from ClickSoftware

Replied March 2018

Thank you Barry for your feedback on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear you find the image capture and time tracking capabilities help you meet your business needs. I have forwarded your questions to our Oakwood engagement manager for further follow up. Thanks again for your review!

Tatsuo from Cleight

Great function

Job start botton and end botton has missing sometimes.

Pros

Visually see all drivers activity by laptop

Cons

Not updated prepery sometimes. Job update delayed

Jaime from Workplace Safety Screenings

My overall experience with StreetSmart has been great.

Pros

That we are able to track the workers. .

Cons

That the collectors can not save the event form as a draft when it done through an event. Also when creating a job, once it is created I can not place two workers under the job anymore once the job is created.

LaToya from Magellan Health Services

great software!!!

Pros

Great solution for my employees in the field.

Cons

There aren't any cons that I have encountered, My staff has not reported any either.

Durrell from CTM Media Group

Industry: Translation and Localization

Happy Customer

Customer Support is outstanding

Pros

Taking Pictures as proof of work completed.

Cons

We have been very happy with all of the features.