What are SurveyMonkey Engage users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SurveyMonkey Engage software through verified user reviews

• icon"Awesome program to making survey. It was very easy to use and I recommend it for beginner."
  • icon"I like that this is anonymous so that you can be very candid with your answers, I think more people are honest this way."
  • icon"I love how easy is it to not only make the surveys but also how easy it is to split the results. I love that you could see comments people leave on the survey."
  • icon"Reporting and data manipulation still needs some work, but they are working on it."
  • icon"I dislike the fact that a lot of the surveys disqualify quickly or will take you through a series of questions (& min worth) and then disqualify you."
  • icon"No customization features (questions), limited in access for managers (all or nothing)."

Browse all SurveyMonkey Engage Reviews

• Have you used SurveyMonkey Engage and would like to share your experience with others?

Yoseli

Industry: Sporting Goods

This ain’t no monkey business!

Survey Monkey is a great software that allows the participants to share their real thoughts as it can be set to be anonymous. We love that your data is kept secure.

Pros

Survey Monkey offers templates to help you start with your online survey, making it faster and gives you guidance when you're unsure. Surveys like this allow you to engage with your employees.

Cons

None at the moment!, we were really pleased with what we were able to accomplish.

Ben

Industry: Wholesale

December 2021

Easy to use and useful insights

Overall, I enjoy using Survey Monkey and will continue to do so as it's the best on the market.

Pros

Survey Monkey is easy to use and administer. The best thing about it is the ability to create different 'collectors' for the same survey. This is really helpful when running surveys that are split out across the year (e.g. where we need quarterly results)

Cons

The data can sometimes export in an unfriendly way, depending on which questions you use. If you use dropdown for example, it splits the options out into different columns of a spreadsheet.

Reasons for choosing SurveyMonkey Engage

Better reporting and the ability to use collectors

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy Peasy

Like any engagement survey, we want to check the pulse of our employees. We looked at others on the market including AON Hewitt which we found over priced with only a few more analytical features and graphs etc. SM -Engage gave us what we needed and wanted.

Pros

I really like the simplistic design and processing of the core survey. It allowed me to share with our executive team in a very easy and understandable way. Another feature I like is the analytics and feedback functions. Its almost like Survey Monkey has removed any complexity whatsoever. I really appreciate that.

Cons

Some of our staff have company email addresses and personal email addresses on file. Initially, we wanted to be able to send the survey link to both but I don't think it had the capability to use more than one.

Neshica

February 2022

Makes survey creation and distribution a breeze!

Its great value for money and I use it often. The surveys are able to be duplicated and edited and reused so this saves time. The analytics are good and they regularly to add new features. Happy with the product and I continue to use it.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is easy to use with a large library of questions to get you started. Setting up your own questions are made easier by the answer genius and 'tips' provided. Previewing and editing is also quick and easy to do.

Cons

I would like to change the font colors within a question. Example if you want to make one word 'red' in the question to highlight it. Currently I cannot do that. Emailing the survey often goes to peoples junk mail (this is a function of email settings on the recipients PC) so I prefer using the 'sending a link' option and typing up my own mail. This isn't a huge issue (only a mild irritation) for me as I prefer the personal touch of sending the survey myself than automatically sending from the tool.

Understanding Our Employees for Business Success

Outside of the reporting issue, both the HR team administering the tool and our employee population both are very satisfied with how SurveyMonkey Engage has been able to help us as a business.

Pros

Understanding our employees' attitudes, opinions, and satisfaction is necessary for us to succeed as a company. We already used SurveyMonkey in a limited capacity, but SurveyMonkey Engage has helped us understand some key employee metrics, which I think have led us to make better business decisions. The tool is extremely easy to use from an administration standpoint, and from a user standpoint.

Cons

Our leadership team asked for a report, which we created ourselves based on the data and was not easily downloadable from the tool.

Ryan

We love it!!

The feedback from clients is most important to address any area that may be lacking.

Pros

We are able to get loads of feedback from clients and ask specific questions to maintain excellence.

Cons

We do not have any cons about this product.

An innovative approach to measuring employee engagement

We are now able to measure the engagement with a far more flexible approach. Employees and managers are now empowered with information to have more meaningful discussions and take actions more quickly. The people at SurveyMonkey Engage are highly customer focussed, listen to what we have to say and find ways to improve.

Pros

Enables all employees to track their own engagement strengths and opportunities. It provides individuals, managers and HR with instant access to engagement trends and allows users to focus on the things that matter right now.

Cons

I'd like to see capability for HR and authorised managers to build customised presentation decks directly from the application.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A great way to provide feedback and easily acquire overall data to improve quality of work

Pros

What I enjoy most about this software is that it is easy to use, small and manageable questions/surveys and a way to accumulate populated responses.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

First time engagement survey for our organization

Before SurveyMonkey Engage, we did not have quantitative results to identify areas where improvement was needed and then to track if improvement was indeed occurring. With this product, we are able to pin point by location, title, manager, tenure, etc. where there are areas for concern and to learn where we excel. It's a great tool for the price!

Pros

I like that the questions are set up for you and all you have to do is set the calendar. It has been very nice to have quantitative results in real time as a survey is open.

Cons

When I was in the sales process, it was stated that there would be an automatic roll up the next level leader if someone didn't have enough responses to provide confidential reports. This was not the case. I understand that I can build out a report with next line level manager which is helpful to know now. I was anticipating a more robust data splice already built in.

survey monkey review

Overall, I love it which is why I continue using it after my training sessions. It is very user-friendly and convenient.

Pros

i love how easy it is setting up the survey. Right after setting up the survey, you can share the link and users can complete the survey. I also get notified whenever a survey is completed.

Cons

i dislike that the website is slow sometimes, and it also freezes. This is the only critique I have. Sometimes, I have to refresh the page.

Healthcare Management Review

Overall, the experience has been great after the first 6 months of use. I do foresee upcoming hurdles including the monthly survey's don't become overly repetitive but I think that is on the company to keep the energy.

Pros

The software is very easy to user at all skill levels and provides visual information on how users are assessing the questions. When set up properly, it is easy to create custom groups. The confidentiality structure was a selling point for us to provide the confidence to the employees the company can not see their answers.

Cons

The only opportunity for improvement I have at the moment is I would like to be able to take the questions that are already being asked and restructure them to create custom job factors. For example: there are questions about communication and trust spanning several of the standard job factors. I think it would be valuable to be able to take those questions and have new job factors.

Jill

Easy to Use and Customizable

We only use this once or twice a year, but overall experience is good.

Pros

This is very straightforward and easy to set up surveys. If you prefer to have the surveys anonymous (helps with more responses), you can still see the url on the backend to get more information. Unlike another survey software, it will provide a text box for questions that are answered "yes" and require additional information.

Cons

Not much not to like. We even disabled our subscription for a while and you can still go back in and see past surveys.

Richard

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A great help to team engagement!

Very good - from the initial meeting through to the ongoing customer care even though I'm the other side off the world!, very impressed, thank you.

Pros

Engage is a great simple tool to use both for HR administrators but also for the team as a whole. The usual side of the software gives a clean and simple feel while the content gives rather in-depth results about the engagement of the business. The confidentiality of engage gives our team confidence in being able to speak out if they need to, we have had some greats comments from the feedback tool that is helping to improve our business.

Cons

The only thing I would change is some of the wording of questions, some questions can be very open leaving it to the users perception.

Eddie

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent for collecting the right information to improve your organization!

Always in the know of company production and employee feedback.

Pros

The simplest survey site on the web in my opinion. Great for optimal growth in business because you can collect the right data/information.

Cons

The user can submit any answer. You may or may not get the right feedback. Works better for larger campaigns and volume in numbers.

Debbie

Industry: Utilities

Survey Monkey

We use this with our company for different survey questions which I feel is good to get an idea of what people like and dis-like.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes I feel there are not enough questions, sometimes you want to add a note and this is not an option.

Aline

Very good to the company

After we started using this software in the company we were able to identify where we should improve and what the employees think about the organization in all aspects.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, provides visual information about how users are rating the questions, it is easy to create custom groups, and the fact that it is confidential makes employees more comfortable answering.

Cons

So far there is nothing I don't like in this software. We are very satisfied with it. is very easy to use and very convenient.

keri

Great Survey Maker

We use the survey monkey to keep all agents engaged with the activities we do here. Between outings as a group or just where we want to donate our charity money.

Pros

I love how easy is it to not only make the surveys but also how easy it is to split the results. I love that you could see comments people leave on the survey. One of the best is you can either have the people submit names or leave as unnamed.

Cons

The colors of the programs. I wish we could customize them to make them our logo colors

Emmanuel Tei

SurveyMonkey Engage Review

Only started last month, yet to see any benefits.

Pros

1. Guarantees anonimity. 2. Easy to use, user friendly. 3. High quality interface. 4. Results show very nicely and detailed. 5. The fact that you can communicate with staff on their comments is good.

Cons

1. It generates no report. 2. It does not provide tailor-made solutions for addressing findings of surveys completed. 3. It does not have in-chat platform to engage support service.

Kelley

HR Director

Pros

Ease of use on employee side. It really only took 45 seconds to answer the questions.

Cons

Reports that can be tailor with ease for my organizations and the graphics downloadable.

Stefany

Creating Transparency

We started using it around the time we were making some fairly big organizational changes. We wanted to see how the changes would impact the organization and this allowed for that as well as consistent check ins so that staff can see where their own engagement is in relation to the organization as a whole.

Pros

I love that employees are able to their own scores in relation to the organization. It’s a self check for everyone to ensure there is active engagement.

Cons

I don’t think there is anything I like least. It is really easy to use, convenient, and does all the work for you.

Industry: Medical Devices

Great product - continue to use

Great overall experience

Pros

User friendly interface that allows you to customize

Cons

Sometimes I feel it is too simple and it can’t pin point specific issues

Reasons for choosing SurveyMonkey Engage

User interface

Sean

Industry: Utilities

Survey the Easy Way

Overall its really easy to draft any type of survey, but plotting or charting the results is something you'd have to do on your own.

Pros

I think they make it really easy to create your own surveys and receive insights from these surveys.

Cons

It would be cool if there were more integrated visualization tools for these surveys. You are left to create your own visuals.

Streamline Onboarding and Training Surveys

Pros

If you do a high number of training or onboarding groups every year, this software is a great way to build, manage, and issue surveys to track the satisfaction and engagement across teams and class waves. Make small tweaks in language, focus, or module order between one class and the next and track improvement or disengagement to tighten your onboarding and improve retention.

Cons

Pricing makes sense for the large organizations I do technical (training manual) content creation for. However, it doesn't really make sense for smaller organizations with low churn or that do not need to rely on monthly surveys of employee satisfaction.

Martina

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Survey Monkey Engage

I am very satisfied and I have good feeling,when I can read something good about my work

Pros

Its very good this software, because for me is very important to know if is it my work good or bad.

Cons

nothing, everything is fina, software works very well and helps me to improve my knowledge

Rukundo

A great way to measure employee engagement

I loved survey monkey and the option of confidentiality makes it really great.

Pros

When our employer introduced survey monkey to us, we were reluctant at first because we wondering if it will be confidential or not. After a while people warmed up to it, and from the feedback we give and all, we've seen a lot of improvement on how employees relate to each other and how we all relate with the HR.

Cons

the only thing that I can say needs to be improved on is they should provide an option for the company customizing the questions to what suits perfectly.

SurveyMonkey Engage