What are CEIPAL ATS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CEIPAL ATS software through verified user reviews

• icon"Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air."
  • icon"First thing about CEIPAL is its a LOW cost ATS with Good Output for Business and its a User Friendly software that can be learn'd very quickly."
  • icon"Excellent application tracking system for your recruiting need. Some of the powerful features are the integrated search, mass mailing and a great storage for your resumes in company database."
  • icon"Lagging Issues and sometimes does not work properly and read codes."
  • icon"The software has bugs and sometimes we encounter errors, also there are some features that are hard to use."
  • icon"Very indulgent, so not much I can say negative yet."

Browse all CEIPAL ATS Reviews

• Have you used CEIPAL ATS and would like to share your experience with others?

Prabhu

Great tool that meets our needs

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that. Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market - Excellent Customer Service - Easy to use - Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass) - Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

ARUN

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

Tiffany

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Pros

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Cons

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

Response from CEIPAL

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Replied October 2021

Sanket

March 2022

Best Applicant Tracking System

Easy search, all sourcing portals are interlinked which makes it easier to use. All sourcing portals are under one tool and its advanced search option.

Pros

I found ceipal a very helpful Applicant Tracking System. It has a user-friendly Interface

Cons

Did not find any such Cons, but there are very few points that need to be taken care of, one of them is its limitation of credits.

Ravi

Worth for money

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Pros

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough. So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal. Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Cons

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Replied November 2021

Robbie

Excellent product but needs more help!

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Sonu

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Combination of all ATS

Pros

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.

Tom

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Pros

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Cons

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

To save money - in the end it also is a better fit for how we work.

Vinay

User Friendly

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal. Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness. Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career. Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge. Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Vinay, Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further. Happy Recruiting! :)

Replied February 2019

POLA

Good Product Recruiting.

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Response from Ceipal

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Response from Ceipal

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature. Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions . Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

Due to the higher cost, and not much ROI.

Vidyadhar

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Pros

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Cons

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Replied August 2017

December 2021

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Pros

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Cons

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

Easy to learn and easy ti use

Response from CEIPAL

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

Replied February 2022

Carolyn

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Pros

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Replied August 2017

Srinath

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

Pros

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

Cons

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Response from Ceipal

Dear Srinath, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Seema

Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment tracking.

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System. Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Seema, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face.We have given 'Clipboard' feature in the applicants module to copy the email IDs to send emails. We hope this is useful for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Imran

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Cons

Well as there are issues with everything, Even Talenhire have few cons. 1 Specific thing is, Even after defining the role for the each individual, No matter what role it is, the name gets displayed on the home screen under Bench DashBoard or Recruitment Summary displaying number of submissions/interviews /Placements. This needs to be fixed. Only recruiters should be displayed here, not all such as administrators/Accountants are also shown on this which is irrelevant. Apart from this everything is fine and good.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Imran, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Brenda

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Pros

Customization options and customer support.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Brenda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

ASP

Perfect Tool for Recruiters

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many options ,which we hired as our own w2 employees. moreover, it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organize your to have proper work reports.

Pros

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus, it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details. Moreover, the names of consultants are in organized manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, LinkedIn accounts, alternate numbers.

Cons

resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many times, it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with Boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.

Tim

ATS Functionality and Support

Applicant Tracking through TalentHire and Human Resources Management and time management through WorkForce

Pros

Easy to use ATS solution that requires minimal customization to meet our requirements. Support team is excellent. Alway quick, efficient, correct response to any issues and / or questions on our data, software functionality and availability. SAAS solution provides for very high availability / uptime.

Cons

Reports do not produce consistent results. Reports that deliver duplicate information, e.g. submission, interviews, produce different totals across the different reports. There in no ability to create Ad Hoc reports and an custom reports tool / utility is missing. Full data feeds to our internal systems are not provided by Ceipal and Ceipal has declined to provide full data to our company.

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

Price and ability to provide the functionality required

pavan

'CEIPAL'- Low budget product with High efficiency output

Being a Senior Resourcing specialist i use CEIPAL on daily basis. it helps me a lot in sourcing quality profiles

Pros

first thing about CEIPAL is its a LOW cost ATS with Good Output for Business and its a User Friendly software that can be learn'd very quickly.

Cons

sometimes there will be No accuracy in the output of resumes and also no Sequence in the output.

Reasons for switching to CEIPAL ATS

Management decided to OPT for CEIPAL by checking positive reviews in the market and also it is a cost effective with Good Productivity output

Sushant

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A great tool that is forever evolving and improving!

Pros

One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what sets them truly apart i.e. the ability to adapt to their clients' needs. It's a great tool with all the right bells and whistles and always coming up with new and useful features and very cost effective as compared to the best of the best out there.

Cons

Regular system glitches and integration failures need to be addressed. Also, in accordance with the speed with which they are increasing their client base, they should look into expanding their technical team so new feature requests can be implemented faster.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will definitely look into these issues and make sure that one of our support representatives will get in touch with you to ensure a flawless service experience for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Replied September 2017

Seema

EXCELLENT APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

Lot's of monotonous tasks can be handled by just a CLICK. Making life easy.

Pros

It has a excellent GUI that helps everyone to work so easily. Saves time and is a huge respository for the documents.

Cons

There should be more promotions about this product. Not everyone knows about it.

Reasons for choosing CEIPAL ATS

Excellent Graphical User Interface and Ease of Use.

CEIPAL ATS