• Pros

• "User friendly Great customer service Great functionalities "

• "Easy, smooth. easy to learn, nice career pages. "

• "It is very user friendly and the teamtailor team is constantly improving the tool with new features. And the support is very helpful. "

• Cons

• "Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me. "

• "We would wish that TT could provide open templates, today they are locked. Overall we are a very satisfied customer. "

• "would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use."

Browse Teamtailor Reviews

John from Tolkresurs Sverige AB

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

Pros

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more. Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Cons

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Maja from Retail

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

Pros

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

Cons

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sophie from Arbor Education

Life changing ATS!

We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

Pros

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice. It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system. It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another. Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful! Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

Response from Teamtailor

Replied June 2020

Hey Sophie, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

henrik from People f1st AB

Teamtailor Review

Pros

Good entry, easy. very basic

Cons

Logics sometimes doesn't make sense. Workflow analysis needed. More design options, more functionality like applicant profiling. Add ons

Magnificent product

I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

Pros

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

Cons

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

I was convinced by the features, ease of use and value for money.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Pascal from SF Market Services Europe GmbH

Teamtailor is simply amazing

Since we used Excel sheets before, TT has been a massive booster for our recruiting productivity. But that would be expected of any other ATS as well. I haven't used all of the possibilities that TT offers yet but what we are already using is great. :)

Pros

The focus on the employer brand and ease of use.

Cons

Some functionalities that are missing like e.g. placeholders in scheduling messages, but since TT are still a startup they are very open to feedback and will likely implement these features soon if they are requested often.

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Because of the focus on the employer branding like the website tool. Additionally, the pricing was very attractive and the openness to my customer feedback and further development of the product influenced my decision.

Martin from Recruit4.work

very good software

we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

Pros

We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

Cons

invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Teamtailor works much easier and faster

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Martin, Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :) I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Linn from Funnel

Teamtailor Review

It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

Pros

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

Cons

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

I've changed to teamtailor before in different orgs. They were both really complicated to work with, didn't offer a good overview and were really complicated for business managers, and for everyone, to learn.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Linn! Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :) If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Jesper from Technogarden

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

All you need is Teamtailor.

Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

Pros

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Cons

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Jesper, We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :) We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :) If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Vladimir from Bluestorm Solutions Ltd.

Positive feedback

Pros

Gamified and simplified, intuitive UI. Advised to add

Cons

Inability to add Clients to the Job vacancies

Simplicity and affordability.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Vladimir, Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you find the platform simple yet intuitive :) Please reach out if there's anything else! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Linn from Exsitec

We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

Pros

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates. I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise. It is easy to understand and have a great UX. The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Cons

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system. I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Linn, We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great! We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sandesh from Staffio HR

Near Perfect ATS

Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

Pros

I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Cons

Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

Italo from Badi

Best value for money ATS on the market!

It's a very comprehensive ATS offering the main features TAs need in modern times. Data Pipelines, Very useful automation features, very visual stages and fairly collaborative capabilities.

Pros

Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged. Top-notch!

Cons

It really lacks full capabilities in terms of candidate assessment (scorecards). It does offer interviewing kits that can be customized but with limitations that keep it fairly simple.

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Italo, We just wanted to say thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you're getting the most out of Teamtailor and that you're finding the data reporting capabilities beneficial! We believe they're a very powerful feature of the platform and are essential to help you make future recruitment decisions :) If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us - we'd be happy to help! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Lonneke from Recruit 4 Work

Easy software

Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Pros

Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

Cons

We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other. Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Easier and more friendly way of working.

John from Save-by-Solar Sweden AB

Industry: Environmental Services

Truly amazing service/product

Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Pros

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Cons

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

Istvan from play n Go

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Flexible

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

Cons

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Istvan! Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs! I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :) Charlotte / Teamtailor

Liv from Funnel

Teamtailor review

Pros

- Easy to learn, use and understand - Customer support is fast and very helpful - Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful - Agile and delivers new features constantly

Cons

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job) - The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Liv! Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :) Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Ashleigh from Kindercare Learning Centres

User Friendly software

Its assisted us to give an end to end system to all our users as well as our client base. They not just applying for a job and that's the last they hear from us. The ongoing developments are an added bonus as our needs develop. the platform also provides real-time stats for Management at any given time.

Pros

This software assists with the daily use for me to assist all 48 of our centres to streamline their processes of a full 360 recruitment platform.

Cons

its easy to use even for our staff who are not technically advanced

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Over dealing with the vision of Tt and the tailored solutions it provided for Kindercare. As well as the amazing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and her team.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Ashleigh, Thanks so much for your great review - we're really happy to hear that all 48 of Kindercare's Learning Centres have benefited from using Teamtailor :) Please do reach out if there is anything else we can help you with! Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Nicklas from Omegapoint

Instrumental in helping Paradox Interactive achieve 95 % direct hires

Pros

This is a very easy to use applicant tracking system, career site and analytics dashboard combined. We have chosen to implement this on both Omegapoint and Paradox Interactive with a great result. It is very easy for both hiring managers and employees to get started sharing jobs on social media, submit referrals and making candidate reviews. Another great thing is that a candidate can apply with a simple click on their phone or tablet

Cons

The applicant tracking system is primarily designed for applications rather than headhunting and search

Matilda from North Castle AB

Teamtailor

Really good at customer support! Great product.

Pros

Easy, smooth. easy to learn, nice career pages.

Cons

I don't know I like everything about it.

x

Response from Teamtailor

Replied June 2020

Hey Matilda, Thank you so much for your positive words! We are very happy that you are finding our system easy to use. If there is anything more we can do to help, please do let us know. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Mikael from inRiver

A great platform overall

Very good, I am very satisfied with the solution. It works very well with the size of our organization.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and to teach to your own users. Very strong and modern focus on employer branding and provides solid customization. Great support and energy coming from the TeamTailor team as well.

Cons

Clearer functional road map would be nice. Some issues and possible fixes that are overlooked but no game breakers. System wise - TeamTailor has more focus on the candidate than the requisition or "job" making some typical recruitment SLA:s a little challenging to track. But again, no bigger gripes here.

Martin from Elajo Invest AB

Teamtailor review

Pros

Easy management with candidates. Easy to keep contact with colleges regarding the recruitment process.

Cons

I would like to have the search candidate function improved. Often i search for a name and rarely that name is on top of the list.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Martin, We're really glad to hear that you're finding Teamtailor super easy to use - that makes us really happy :D Regarding the search functionality, I know that the Product team are always looking into new ways to improve this and make it as powerful as they can, so I will pass your feedback on to them personally :) Thanks again, and don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else. Charlotte / Teamtailor

Erik from Recruitment Professionals RecPro AB

Extremely easy to implement, work with and has everything you want for quick results.

I've gotten great feedback from all customers that have tried out Teamtailor as an ATS.

Pros

It's a quick-to-setup, two-in-one career site/ATS that really delivers value. It's remarkably easy to use and gives a great overview of ongoing recruitment processes. As it's extremely easy to get accustomed to the onboarding time for new managers is very short, making it the system of choice for us for companies that havn't had an ATS before.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is the integration between Teamtailor and other HR systems. This, in my view, is a very forgivable shortcoming.

Alexander from iStone

Teamtailor is a modern recruitment tool with great customer service and a fast product development.

Pros

+ user friendly - managers learn in 10 minutes + candidate friendly - mobile friendly, fast application process. +visually attractive job ad creation + tag managers in the system + make templates for job ads, email and triggers for automatic sending + a loooooot more

Cons

From HR perspective this is not a HR system. For example you cant use it to manage contracts or consultant management.

Sena from Tamedia AG

Teamtailor user for over 2 years

Pros

Cons

You cannot delete a mail that was send by mistake.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Sena, Just a quick message to say many thanks for your review! We really appreciate it and are glad that you find the product user friendly and the support helpful :) Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else Charlotte / Teamtailor

Mats from Exsitec AB

Great product

Awesome product!

Pros

The ease of use and overall functions. Used the platform for over 5 years and could not do my job without it.

Cons

API could be better and better support for activities

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hi Mats, I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying using the product! :) I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team regarding API. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else! Many thanks, Charlotte from Teamtailor

Anna from Beamon People

The most awesome ATS I have ever used

Outstanding!

Pros

User friendly, interactive design, easy to use, good service support, get help quickly if needed.

Cons

Different quality in the support people. One was very willing to help but another one took a very long time before I got help, even though it was the same issue that his colleague helped me with.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Anna, Thanks very much for your review! We're glad to see that our ATS has really helped you with your recruitment! I will most definitely pass on your feedback to our Support team regarding your experience. I'm glad to hear that the issue was sorted, but of course, we are aiming to give you the most streamlined support as possible. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Ina from Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I enjoy working with Teamtailor every day

All teams like to use the tool for recruitung processes and if we have a problem, the chat is right there to help

Pros

It is easy to handle and it makes communication with colleguages so easy.

Cons

some features are just the way they are :-)

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

easy to handle, fit to our demands

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Ina! We're super happy to hear that you're enjoying using Teamtailor and that you've had the support you need from our Customer Success team :) If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us! Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

David from Vårdkraft AB

Easy to use, beautiful employer branding, HR and recruitment tool

Pros

Teamtailor has changed the way we work with employer branding and candidate-flow. It makes it easy for all of our employees to engage with our candidates and it is very easy to use. It is beautifully built and seamlessly connects to all of your company's social media pages.

Colin from Trade IT

Teamtailor - the ATS your consultants won't hate!

Teamtailor is an ATS designed for recruiters; the exceptional UX means the application gets used and sits at the centre of the recruiters working day, rather than being considered an additional administrative task/chore to undertake. This has a dramatic impact on the recruiting function and the wellbeing of all staff involved in hiring.

Pros

Teamtailor has a great UX - they have recognised that making an applicant tracking system easy to use is critical to user adoption. It doesn't matter how many features an ATS has, if it doesn't get used it is a waste of time and money. The recruitment process is logically laid out and consultants can easily see what needs to be done. The additional employee branding tools make Teamtailor perfect for inhouse recruiting teams.

Cons

Lacks a few features that might be required by traditional agency recruiters. However, progressive agencies that recruit as a team will also benefit from Teamtailor's ease of use and efficient workflows.

Josefina from Tunstall Nordic AB

Best ever

Very good, so easy, both front and back.

Pros

Easy, Teamtailor really get want the NEEDS are!

Cons

Could develop to be an On Boarding system as well :) Could maybe have more varations in design of webpage

Erik from Lindström & Sondén AB

Pros

An easy software to use. A lot of effort is obviously on developing the product.

Cons

Generally no big cons. At some times I ratings on candidates should be on applications rather than persons (if tye are applying to more than one job), but that is a detail.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied March 2020

Hey Erik! Thank you for the super positive review! We really appreciate it :) I will make sure to pass on your feedback regarding ratings- I think this is good feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to give it to us :) If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of us. Charlotte / Teamtailor

Erika from Quinyx AB

Happy customer!

10/10!

Pros

User friendly Great customer service Great functionalities

Cons

We’re waiting for a budget approval function

Neelima from SnapIT Solutions

Teamtrailor has the best HR recruiting features with clean design that helps hiring process painless

Pros

Ability to communicated efficiently with internal SnapIT team members and External candidates that apply for the job. Keep a track of the progress on any candidate that applies for our job via our website, rate the candidates applied and update and check the status of progress of the candidate.

Cons

I would like the ability to post the jobs we enter into the Teamtailor be also posted in centralized website that Teamtrailor can market it nationally and even globally. That would be an ultimate solution for companies across the globe that use this amazing application to utilize the exposure to find relevant candidate.

Jonas from Karmalicious AB

Teamtailor is a great ATS tool for Recruitment

Pros

Easy kanban / post-it board. Easy contacts and integration with email. Easy for several users to work simultanlesly.

Cons

Sometime glitches in ux. Cant find much more to rant about (used alot of tools before - Lever, Jobvite etc and Teamtailor is by far the best)

Ida from UrbanUrban

Good customer experience, fast and always excellent customer support and a very adaptive tool.

Pros

We truly love Teamtailor -the simplicity, communication and the visual, we use the tool daily for our selves and for our customers.

Filip from Malmö FF

It's been a good help for our organisation.

Pros

That everything looks very good and that it makes a good impression on our costumers. It is very easy to use and things are easy to change.

Cons

That many things that I as a costumer think is changeable, is not able to change or fix. It can be something as small as a capital letter on a headline. If i could change anything it would be that the program is easier to change to what the costumer prefers.

Lisa from Tenant & Partner

Teamtailor makes my recruitment administration a dream come true

very good

Pros

Teamtailor is a very User friendly and helpful system

Cons

It develops som fast so it's a bit hard to catch up. There's more value for money that I know about.

Response from Teamtailor

Replied June 2020

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Teamtailor has really helped your business. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Moon-Suck from Panagora Room AB

Industry: Program Development

Excellent customer service, great product and user friendly (even I can use it!!) , tons of value!

Pros

It´s easy, it´s fast, it gives me a very good overview of all candidates ! For someone who wanna see status, progress and be able to give feedback where it´s needed, this software rocks!

Cons

What´s not to not like?? I´m a superhappy customer! If I have to find something that maybe can be improved, it´s the freetext search, a faster and more "filterfriendly" freetext added to this amazing software would make my day!

Catrine from Human Related Issues AB

Teamtailor is brilliant, it is my best coworker!

Timesaving, better structure and my work looks more professional!

Pros

Its easy to set up, easy to use and helps me to structure my daily work and it reminds me of what I have done and what I have to do.

Cons

Maybe I would like to have more options to customize the site, move some boxes and text. Some of the companies I work for want it more like their own website. I know, you can have that, but then you have to know more about html...

Serge from Logistiekinzicht

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

These guys get it

From the demo through setup I've been amazed how much happier I was with Teamtailors solution, pricing and approach compared to the other ATS vendors. Not the most technically advanced product (i.e. resume parsing is in the pipeline but not live yet) but what is there is working flawless and much much easier fits my workflow compared to other packages that have more features but less productivity.

Pros

Easy to install Integration of site + ats for recruitment

Cons

No video calling option (yet) No free Linkedin scraping of jobs

Great experience! A thoughtful system that makes it easier to work

More time for other works and colleagues' opinion that you can quickly pick info.

Pros

Most of all I like the fact that everything is in one place and very convenient to use. Most of all, I like the fact that an advertisement can be made from a sample and can be done very quickly.

Cons

There are some features like chat, which I have not started to use, maybe I'm not sure how it really works.

Sina from Fidel

Easy to use tool that makes our life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Actually, the guys did it for us so solid customer support as well. Pricewise 1500% cheaper than going to recruiters

Cons

The only thing I would say is that they should have more external promotion channels such as Gumree & Total Jobs.

Bengt from Mindment AB

Easy to set up and Easy to use

Pros

Simplicity of usage and fast way to publish Jobs and Communications with candidates as well. Great editor

Cons

Would like to be able to download cover letters as Word document, may be possible but have not found it...

Sofia from Werlabs

Easy & fast to use, intuitive interface + it has got all the functions we need.

Pros

Dragging & dropping candidates to different phases in the process, how easy it is to edit the jobsite (we still have a lot to do there), the presentation of staff, the analytics part where you can see where candidates are coming from etc.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the look of the actual internal applicant tracking site, it could be a bit more colourful. But it's a very minor thing .

Charlotta from PolyPeptide

a new user.

Structur of our icoming CV:S and that you can share them with others in an easy way.

Pros

that I am not alone anymore - I can invite more people that can se and read the CV:s. You have an overvue of the incomming CV:S.

Cons

But one thing is that I woult like to separate the internal CV:s from the External.

Carl from Inogen

Industry: Medical Devices

Carl’s Teamtailor

Overall it was a nice application, but t had a lot of growing to do.

Pros

I liked that it offered a more immediate and personalized approach than you normally see with job recruitment applications.

Cons

It needs to be adopted by more recruiters before it can be entirely useful.

Love from Barve Digital

Recruitment software in my opinion. Have all the functionality I need.

There are no real cons in my opinion. Of course you can always wish for more. But for me the platform has all the functionality I need.

Pros

Easy to use and fast customer support. Applicant tracking system, career site and much more in one suite. I use it every day.

Easy integration and excellent customer service

Pros

The easy integration as well as the level of customization. As soon as we got stuck, we asked for support and Teamtailor was very quick in assisting us!