What are Teamtailor users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Teamtailor software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's beautiful, I like the design so much. Very user-friendly - I learned how to use it in 1 day."
  • icon"Great product, great price and the usability is TOP. This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed."
  • icon"Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged."
  • icon"Lack of 2-factor Authentication for applicants and employees."
  • icon"It develops som fast so it's a bit hard to catch up."
  • icon"Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use."

Browse all Teamtailor Reviews

• Have you used Teamtailor and would like to share your experience with others?

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

Pros

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more. Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Cons

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Stephanie

My Teamtailor Experience

Overall, it's been very smooth and has allowed us to really speed up our recruitment process as it's easy to track applications and move candidate's through our process. The ability to also collaborate with my team over on the notes section is great and saves a lot of back and forth over other messaging services.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. Not only from our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but also the direct messaging via the platform. The responses are always quick and very helpful. It allows for a great overview of our open positions, where the candidates are in the pipeline, and triggers for aspects such as NPS are great. Being able to merge duplicate applications is also a great benefit.

Cons

I can't track which candidates specifically the NPS was sent to. The analytics page is sometimes confusing to understand the number of candidates that have tracked through my pipeline. When publishing new positions, we don't want the email to be sent out to candidates who are connected as oftentimes it's candidates that we wouldn't consider for another position or its noise for them and they ask for their profile to be deleted. However, there is no option to opt-out from this automatic emailer that is sent out from our side. Time in the state is also limited to days, whereas I would prefer it was limited to weekdays in terms of a tracking time.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Price, ease of creating career page, and the various integrations possible.

Maja

Industry: Industrial Automation

May 2022

Recruiter's point of view

The best ATS I've ever worked on.

Pros

UX/UI experience and intuitive navigation - for sure you have been working on the process flow with recruiters. Easy implementation & great on-going support and help center content. Dashboard and analitics. Easy referral feature for employees. Many digital platforms to integrate with and enhance the selection / on-boarding etc.

Cons

Career web page. Customisation is very limited.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Combination of quality & price, very nice feel & look during the presentation, additional feature of career web page (a bit dissapointment - limited customisation options).

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

New company without ATS, very good offer (price & quality) comparing to other local suppliers.

Christopher

Industry: Nanotechnology

Literally anything but this

I think the biggest thing that cannot be overlooked is that the link to one's calendar is occasionally ignored. Our company experienced overlapping interview scheduling 3 times. When reported, TeamTailor customer service told us that this was impossible. So rather than put in a ticket to fix it, they insist that it's somehow our fault. This makes our company look unorganized and gives a terrible view to the candidate, and TeamTailor simply doesn't care. When reviewing candidates, all CVs are attached into an embedded window that cannot be resized. The window isn't wide enough to see the entire CV, so I found myself scrolling a lot. The only other option is to download the CV, at which point I have to say to myself, "What's the point of this service?" Now I have to keep all of this information organized on my computer. Communication between teammates is a bit strange through this platform. There are so many places to write things that it's easy to write about a candidate in a place where teammates won't see it. On the other hand, you get lots of emails from TeamTailor reminding you to write about the candidates even after you've done so.

Pros

At the very least, it kept the applicants organized.

Cons

1. .pdf files are embedded in a tiny window. The only way to see the .pdf properly is to download it. 2. Occasionally disconnects from your calendar and schedules interviews that overlap 3. Too many places to write about candidates. Notes, reviews, and messages tend to get lost when trying to communicate to other teammates 4. Auto-reply and automatically generated messages make your company feel as heartless as the big guys like MS and Lockheed 5. That notification bell gets updated about once a month 6. So many emails. Easily takes up as much time dealing with these emails than it would organizing these candidates myself. 7. Looks like it was designed by a child 8. One needs special training on how to use this thing properly between teammates. A huge time sink when this is supposed to save us time. 9. Not easy to recommend a candidate to other positions.

Jolene

Industry: Market Research

February 2022

Changed our ways of working for the better

It has assisted us refining our recruitment process and close rate

Pros

Its ease of use and functionality has changed our ways of working and made is so much more collaborative across our hiring team

Cons

Ideally ensuring that duplicate email addresses are not submitted on the platform will encourage recruiters to use the candidates' email address when submissions are made. The number of duplicate applicants on the platform will be greatly reduced and will assist us in enforcing GDPR regulations.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Value for money and ability to integrate it with our calendars, zoom and BambooHR

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

It was unable to scale with us at a cost we could afford

Magnificent product

I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

Pros

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

Cons

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

I was convinced by the features, ease of use and value for money.

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

Old product did no longer serve our needs.

Response from Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Alex

May 2022

Love teamtailor but could be improved

It is a great tool to use, really easy to do everything, customer service is very quick an super helpful as well. Overall, a brilliant tool with just a few improvements

Pros

Easy to use Easy to post jobs on our website careers page Love that it is linked to job sites where our job adverts get posted and seen as well

Cons

To book an interview can be slightly annoying especially on candidate selected times. When I select the times on a calendar it will merge them all into one, even though I have put 60 minutes slots it will merge all the times together so it say say 1pm to 5pm interview instead of 1pm, 2pm, 3pm etc so I have to select a time then drag it to another selected time and repeat this to create separate time slots Also, all of our jobs are remote working nationally in UK but sometimes have been pulled through onto Indeed as York based not sure why but this is being dealt with my customer service

Milica

Industry: Publishing

March 2022

Feedback

Pros

Teamtailor is a great product, easy to learn / understand / use on a daily basis. Easy to track old candidates with, merge, and have all of the information in one place. It makes our recruitment process much easier, more organized and faster. It was a very good decision to push messages / emails option at the end, and not near notes. Teamtailor makes putting up new job posts even easier - and the editing option is very helpful.

Cons

Stars option can be confusing - to decide which aspect will be measured with stars - CV, interview feedback or overall impression. Sometimes when preparing job post / ad, copy / paste option can be problematic (to make the same space between lines)

Patrik

April 2022

Pros

I like that it is very customizable usage.

Cons

I which that there was more customizable things when it comes to recruitment to make it easier to sort kandidates and see statistics on the front screen.

April 2022

Good ATS, bad accessibility from other countries

Pros

The pipeline way of tracking candidates is awesome, and also the integrations with other platforms to make assessments and to be aware of the progress of each candidate was really good. The information was displayed smoothly when it was time to review a candidate.

Cons

The performance, it was really slow and cranky, making the overall process of uploading candidates, screening and others, really, really inefficient. Actually we didn't know why it was so slow as we tried to explore options to make the things smoother, but, it was worthless. Additionally, the merging function of previous candidates were good, but made some serious chaos when it comes to send the assessments.

Inga

We like it but we ain't sure in keeping it.

Overall we are satisfied with the simplicity of use but some of my colleagues don't find it too friendly to use (sorry, if you want to know more contact me and I can collect the feedback). Personally I'd like to get even more from analytics. That's for now, we haven't researched it fullly yet, to be frank.

Pros

This software meets our current needs and allows hiring team members to communicate easily, to keep track of candidates easily, to review them easily and so on.

Cons

There are 3 things we are missing: - we'd like to have the possibility to share some notes with only certain people but the locking/unlocking feature is not super usefull because it is not flexible enough. - we'd also like to be able to hide candidate's name, gender, nationality so we are thinking about the way to hide CV's and list important skills in order to avoid biases. - we'd like to be able to correct mistakes. It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation. I already spoke to your customer support about it but they didn't seem too bothered by our concern. And having good analytics is a must for us.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Features (I had experience using it from before) were matching our needs, price was acceptable and our account manager provided us with more than necessary information. So you won!

Martin

very good software

we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

Pros

We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

Cons

invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Teamtailor works much easier and faster

price

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Martin, Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :) I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Gutier

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great ATS, so happy with this!

I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Pros

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP! This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed. The integration with Linkedin works well. The video questions are making the processes really easy. The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team. Also the Customer service team is great.

Cons

The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome. The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Price Functionality Sales agent Easy to implement Great careers page.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Gutier, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Replied December 2020

Linn

Teamtailor Review

It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

Pros

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

Cons

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

I've changed to teamtailor before in different orgs. They were both really complicated to work with, didn't offer a good overview and were really complicated for business managers, and for everyone, to learn.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Linn! Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :) If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sandesh

Near Perfect ATS

Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

Pros

I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Cons

Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

Linn

We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

Pros

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates. I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise. It is easy to understand and have a great UX. The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Cons

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system. I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Linn, We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great! We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Maja

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

Pros

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

Cons

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

We were looking for an ATS closer to our needs.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Italo

Best value for money ATS on the market!

It's a very comprehensive ATS offering the main features TAs need in modern times. Data Pipelines, Very useful automation features, very visual stages and fairly collaborative capabilities.

Pros

Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged. Top-notch!

Cons

It really lacks full capabilities in terms of candidate assessment (scorecards). It does offer interviewing kits that can be customized but with limitations that keep it fairly simple.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Italo, We just wanted to say thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you're getting the most out of Teamtailor and that you're finding the data reporting capabilities beneficial! We believe they're a very powerful feature of the platform and are essential to help you make future recruitment decisions :) If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us - we'd be happy to help! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Thilo

Assessment 2020

Happy

Pros

Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Cons

Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

see above

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

Strategic decision, not happy with performance and functionalities

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Thilo, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Replied October 2020

Sophie

Life changing ATS!

We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

Pros

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice. It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system. It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another. Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful! Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Cons

Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

PeopleHR wasn't working for us as an ATS or HR system.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Sophie, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Replied June 2020

Lonneke

Easy software

Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Pros

Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

Cons

We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other. Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

Reasons for choosing Teamtailor

Easier and more friendly way of working.

Reasons for switching to Teamtailor

Difficult and expensive solution.

Industry: Environmental Services

Truly amazing service/product

Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Pros

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Cons

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Response from Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

Replied October 2018

Istvan

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Flexible

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

Cons

would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Istvan! Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs! I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :) Charlotte / Teamtailor

Jesper

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

All you need is Teamtailor.

Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

Pros

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Cons

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Jesper, We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :) We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :) If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Liv

Teamtailor review

Pros

- Easy to learn, use and understand - Customer support is fast and very helpful - Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful - Agile and delivers new features constantly

Cons

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job) - The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Liv! Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :) Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Teamtailor