• Pros

• "This is a great product, especially if you need something easy and simple to use."

• "Opportunity to show or not to show the receiving person their feedback, easy to use, and efficient. I think this is a great product. "

• "I like the ability to focus on employee strengths related to organizational values."

• Cons

• "No complaints at this point in time. The product is reliable and backed by great support."

• "The set up process for each job is tedious. While I understand why it has to be this way and I love the results, it's extremely time consuming to personalize the components of each one. "

• "I haven't been using it long so I'm don't really have any cons yet. I only hope that this product be used for what it is intended instead of colleagues not holding other colleagues accountable."

Browse Threads Culture Reviews

Customer Service can't be beat!

We are working to streamline our performance evaluations. Threads has not only allowed us to more consistently evaluate our team members but they have created a tool that allows us to incorporate our company's values into these evaluations which helps to reinforce what we are working to accomplish as a firm. Haven't found this tool elsewhere

Pros

Not only is the software an incredible tool for performance evaluation, but whenever our team experience technical difficulties, the Threads team was immediately responsive and worked with us to get things up and running. Not only is the product superior, the customer service is unbeatable.

Cons

We continuously work to keep up with updates

Lori from RedPeak

If you want easy and awesome, THREADS is your answer

At RedPeak, we are a smaller company that highly values culture and its effect on long term retention. We searched for almost a year and evaluated a number of options, most of which were simply too cumbersome, formal and/or elaborate for our needs. Then we came across THREADS. Since I had done all the research and made the case for the switch, I was a bit nervous as to how it all would come together. Adjusting to new software, as well as, a different approach to reviews can be difficult in a company that values stability and consistency, and I was convinced in the process of completely changing our approach, something would go wrong. Was I wrong? The easiest transition we have made. The software worked, it is uber easy to navigate and the team embraced the new approach, once they understood they had an easy place to provide ongoing feedback on fellow team members. The weekly updates are invaluable, provide real insight to the remarkable recoveries and efforts team members make and potential learning/feedback opportunities that would provide assistance and support. The best part is that kudos/challenges get in front of the CEO, who waits for them each Friday, and has indicated their value. This product is not complicated, it does inspire ongoing peer to peer feedback, and truly helps the team understand the expectation from a culture and results perspective.

Pros

How easy it is to provide feedback and understand whether or not we are delivering authenticity in regard to the cultural values promise we make the team.

Cons

I have had numerous onsite/field team members indicate they would use the system even more if there was an app.

August 2014

Douglas from Morley and Associates

August 2014

Review of Threads HR Software

Pros

I like the cultural aspect of the software, namely how it intertwines the culture of our company into performance expectations and reviews.

Cons

There's nothing we like least at this point.

Carolynn from Swanson Russell

Simple but so Amazing!

Pros

We are a marketing and advertising agency and it is critical that any system we operate in aligns with and supports our culture. Our previous review process also included core values, just as Threads does, and this is one of the many reasons we selected Threads. The build-out was streamlined and quick. We provided our agency infrastructure and job descriptions and Threads took care of the rest, quickly I might add. The system is very easy to navigate within and as our Threads representative said during our training sessions - if you can post on Facebook or send a text, you won't have any trouble navigating within Threads and, administration is just as simple! There is one unique benefit that Threads offers that many other vendors do not, or charge an arm and a leg for, and that is TRAINING. Threads conducted our training at each of our locations, both manager and employee populations, and these sessions were great, so beneficial. Don't overlook this when you are shopping. They charge travel expenses and that's all! This is invaluable as HR can partner with them during that training, which I feel was a significant benefit to our roll-out and agency. Thanks to all including technical support - they are just as great!

Cons

There really isn't anything we have come across that we do not like. The system is simple and the functionality is key. Companies are always evolving and Threads has the fluidity to evolve along with us.

Meredith from rEvolution

June 2016

Seems too good to be true - but it's the truth!

Pros

I found Threads though Software Advice, they were the first product we demoed and I LOVED it. The rest we demoed afterwards didnt stand a chance. We have been looking for more ways to integrate our values into daily life at our company and this fit the bill. We are a mid-sized company as is Threads and I think immediately there were a lot of synergies. We actually did a demo with the CEO of Threads with the CEO of our company, and that was very impactful. The product is soooo easy to use its ridiculous. Incredibly user friendly. We sprung for the in-person training and the staff really enjoyed it - got great feedback. The CEO is a great public speaker and everyone could relate to what he was preaching. Their customer service is also amazing, if you call them you talk to a real person, and today when I called with a question the CEO himself answered! Another thing I loved is that Threads never badgered me for the sale. Other vendors I demoed were getting CRAZY calling and emailing me nonstop, but Threads followed up once I think and that was it. And the rest PALED in comparison, I knew from the minute I saw Threads I had to have it.

Cons

There isn't really anything, it's quite different from our previous performance review system (which was pathetic to say the least), so outside of staff getting used to the new system, there hasn't been anything bad.

Casey from Hagie Manufacturing

Great product for review management based on performance as well as company values.

If your company takes pride in their unique culture and values, Threads is a must.

Pros

Easy to use platform for continuous tracking of employee performance. The Threads admin staff is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. They go out of their way to try and accommodate all of our company's needs. The automatic generated review draft upon completion of a review is a nice feature.

Cons

There are some limitations within the system that is not customizable (i.e. review frequency is company wide instead of employee based, job descriptions can not be customized per employee - only by job title).

Krystal from PurAqua Products, Inc.

Great software, easy-to-use, excellent way to define and promote the values that are truly important to your company!

Threads allows our company to decide what's most important to us, and how to measure those values instead of just evaluating our employees on their job performance and responsibilities. We couldn't agree more with Threads' belief that "In a great culture, it’s not just what you do, but how you do it."

Pros

I love that Threads is so easy to use; all the features in it feel intuitive and you don't waste time clicking around figuring out which tab to scroll down to find where this info goes, only to click back to 3 other pages to see it graphed. It's all connected and makes sense. I also love that I don't get endless emails or calls from the Threads team trying to promote other products or sell me extras. Everything's already included in the subscription - all features, all future upgrades, all the support I could ever need.

Cons

It's still early in our experience with Threads, but so far, there's nothing we'd change other than the MOST minor thing - the initial training to learn how to use the software was a bit redundant and drawn out, but I'd take that any day as opposed to being confused and not receiving enough support.

Karen from Better Housing Coalition

All-encompassing performance review software

Pros

Threads is exactly what this company has been looking for; to incorporate the company's values into the performance review process so that each associate is measured not only on job performance but how well they live up to the company's values. All associates are able to see how they are doing throughout the year so no surprises when it comes to review time. Managers and other associates can leave input as to how the associate is doing at anytime and associates can leave input to let their manager's know what accomplishments have been achieved. Their team is awesome! You send them the information they need and they set Threads up for you and do all the training. Training can take place at your place of business or through a webinar or both. They will do as many training sessions as you feel is needed. The Threads team is always available to ask questions and to help you develop or change your company's information within the software. This is not a company that will sell you something, start you with setting it up and then not be available when you need assistance - they are always available.

Cons

When making edits in Threads you cannot undo any changes that have been made.

January 2015

Lorie from Trident Research LLC

January 2015

Human Resources Dream Come True!

Pros

First, I was fortunate enough to speak with Sean Abbas, Founder of Threads. He took time out of his busy day to demo the software, which I didn't know until end of demo/questions. He occasionally does this in order to help him fully understand what businesses are desiring in a performance evaluation software. The fact that someone like Sean took time out of his busy day to do such said something about his company: he cares! He wants businesses to get the absolute most out of his product. Secondly, we're a small business that has a limited budget; Threads doesn't charge an implementation fee, which can average $2,000. Third, Threads aligns values and results together. Important for us because we want to hire/keep employees that have the same core values as the company.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about it so far.

Jamin from PSB Corporation

Excellent Product with Exceptional Service

This program has made my life so much easier as the head of HR. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to simplify their structure for employee reviews.

Pros

This product is extremely easy to use, and Threads does a very good job training. Their support staff has blown me away. They are always get back to me right away, and are willing to actually walk me through any of my problems, instead of make me go through hoops to finally talk to a person. The program is very user-friendly. Even though they trained well, I feel like I could figure out how to use most of the program on my own - it's that simple!

Cons

I wish supervisors could have some degree of edit ability on Job Descriptions. Right now, the program only allows the Admin to make any changes to job descriptions and core values. I understand why, but it would be convenient to be able to restrict supervisors to have a small degree of Admin rights.

Hilary from MUN

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Software that really adds value to your business performance reviews

Pros

This software helped me assess my organization's culture and figure out where the weaknesses in our core values lied. We had been struggling with low employee morale and had yet to find a way to figure out our problems to develop a solution. Threads Culture provided both an intuitive and visual way for us to identify these issues.

Cons

While I don't have many negative things to say about the product, the aesthetic appeal of the software could definitely be improved.

March 2016

Fadela from B&D CONSULTING INC

March 2016

Very easy to use

Pros

I really liked the fact that Threads employees are always available to answer questions. From the get go, we were assigned a specific person/technician that was always there whenever we needed him. Also, they set up our entire organization on Threads. All we did was send out employees' job descriptions and information. Afterwards, Threads was always available to perform either onsite or off site training. The training lasts about an hour and is very detailed. Sean does a really good job at explaining how to use the software properly and answering all questions we have. The evaluation performance part allowed us to see how every employees are performing and what we could do to help those that were performing poorly.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative to say about Threads yet. The software works perfectly for us and it is helping a lot in evaluating employee performance.

August 2015

Patty from Industrial Safety Training Council

August 2015

Extremely Happy with Threads!

Pros

I evaluated at least six different performance software systems prior to making my decision. After my demo, I was certain Threads was the choice for us. The most attractive thing for me was how our values are incorporated into the performance evaluation. I could not find another software platform on the market that did this. The ease of use, low cost and no contract were just benefits on top of how I felt the software was a match for our company. The exceptional service we received during the setup and roll-out of the system by far exceeded my expectations. The organizational chart is a plus for us and actually eliminated the need for a separate software we were using to keep our chart up to date.

Cons

Product - I would like to have a feature to print the organizational chart. Vendor - I cannot find one thing I do not like about Threads as a vendor. The entire team at Threads has been professional, responsive and genuinely concerned about the success of our system.

Leah from Transportation Federal Credit Union

Leah from Transportation Federal Credit Union

Pros

I evaluated over 7 different performance management software systems prior to selecting the top two demos for our senior management team to view. Needless to say, our management loved Thread's concept. Threads is exactly what we'd been looking for to close the gap between performance and values of the organization. My manager loves reviewing the comments/feedback that he receives each week through Threads. I can honestly say that their staff is wonderful - our client rep who assisted us with our implementation was great to work with. Always extremely helpful. The implementation process was seamless. We provided the requested data to Threads and their team took care of the setup. I can only describe my experience with Threads as "Awesome" throughout the entire process up to and including training. Sean provided the training for both managers and employees and everyone raved about the training.

Cons

Nothing that I dislike. It is easy to rate this company a 10 out of 10.

Jenny from A&E Engineering, Inc.

A simple upgrade

Support has been great. No question is dumb and they really seem to care about your company culture...and they want to educate you on ways to improve that. I feel like it's not just software; as an HR department of one person, I feel like I finally have a couple more in my court!

Pros

We recently defined our company's core values. It was important for us to find ways to make those a part of our daily lives, and not just words on a poster. We also desperately need to move away from paper forms that meant really nothing (if they were even completed!) to something more accurate and meaningful...and easy to use. Threads is a way for us to accomplish all of these things, without adding extra burden to our employees and managers, who are already overloaded. Threads has made us excited about "doing reviews" instead of dreading them.

Cons

The setup has been time consuming for HR because our job descriptions are a mess. We have spent a lot of time defining and refining these. Job descriptions are a must have with this system. By setting a go-live date, we've forced ourselves to have to work hard to get these job descriptions done.

Rosanne from Pro Tapes & Specialties, Inc

So Far So Good

Pros

We really like how the product measures both Job performance separate from Culture then blends the scores to give a true more effective rating. Love how it takes a lot of the work out by showing you highest and lowest scores and moves goals to next review. The comment feature allows for comments to be added quickly and easily creating a diary for every employee. this not only helps out when doing year end review, it brings potential corrective action to the forefront and the weekly emails to supervisors keeps management aware of what employees are doing or not doing. Staff is very responsive and willing to help in any way possible

Cons

The org chart is a little clumsy to use and navigate. Would be nice if it allowed dotted line and dual reports. Would love it if they could add and option to share a comment with the employee being commented on if you so desire. I little pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.

Chelsea from R&R Healthcare

Very user-friendly software + great customer service + no annual contract = exceptional value!

If you are in the market for a performance management system, I highly encourage you to take a look at Threads!

Pros

From the first demo to the employee training session, the Threads support team has been wonderful to work with. They have been quick to respond to any requests and were very helpful during the implementation process with getting information entered in a tight timeframe. Our employees have only been using the system for about a month now, but we have been extremely pleased thus far. Threads provides a fresh approach to the performance review process, and we especially love the feedback feature!

Cons

We have been very happy up to this point, so I can't think of anything negative to mention.

Heidi from Petschauer Insurance

Threads Program and Service is Amazing !

Pros

It makes sense, streamlines the review process, makes it clear for management and staff. The concept creates accurate scores of your team. AND, most important, The Threads team goes above and beyond to support you learning and implementing the program. They are All knowledgeable HR professionals with years of experience to guide you through the process as well as offer management and implementation advise. Management and Staff can add feedback on team members and themselves to keep track of their successes that can be uses at time of review. Your teams accomplishments and challenges throughout the year are at your figure tips. I can't say enough about the Threads team - they are all about enhancing the clients experience and building trusting relationships with you. THANK YOU THREADS TEAM !!

Cons

There is no self assessment piece yet - however, it is coming and the team help us implement a temporary one of their own in the meantime.

Mike from Advanced Environmental

Been a great tool for my company

Overall, just nice people to work with. Not at all what you get with a standard software company.

Pros

This is review software, but it's also a way of managing too. We also use Threads as a tool for communication and documentation as well. They are always making the software better and never charge more for new features. The support is excellent as well.

Cons

Being a longer term user, I really can't say anything bad about Threads. We see good They have met, or exceeded my expectations.

Angie from Nazareth Lutheran Church

Industry: Philanthropy

This is the best review system that I have seen that takes into account the employees work performance and also how they work within the culture of the organization.

Pros

This system has been great for staff to give feedback on their co-workers in a positive and constructive way. I am thankful that the new feature gives the employee the option to make their comment visible to another co-worker. Our staff also uses the self-feedback as a journal of what they have been doing and is helpful to their supervisors to have this record.

Cons

When we first started Threads we were hoping that the employees would be able to see the comments and that is now a feature. With it being our first year of having Threads we have not had any problems or concerns as of now.

Rosmarie from Petschauer Insurance

New To Threads, Positive Experience, Customized Program Designed To Fit Our Culture

Pros

Easy to use, knowledgeable and prompt support from Threads team; and having recorded training sessions for reference and to introduce new team members to the program is beneficial. Having a values score and a results score was new to us as we only had one score in the past and we now see how having the two scores gives a clearer evaluation of an employee's strengths and challenges. Feedback from our team after their review was that this process was positive and less stressful and seeing their scores and quadrant placement in the beginning kept them focused on the review and not in anticipation of their score.

Cons

The definition of each value is not visible in the Values Score on the review and we had to go back into Company Documents for the explanation of each value. Self assessment feature not available, however, the Threads team assisted us in putting together a word document to use.

Threads Culture saved us

This software has been great for me and helped to facilitate difficult performance conversations and a more transparent review process.

Pros

Threads has a seamless user interface that allows for real time feedback between managers and employees instead of the formal annual review cycle meetings

Cons

The tool requires buy in from managers in order to receive the full benefit. Using the training offered by Threads is a great way to ensure this.

Ron from ZEV Technologies

Our experience with Threads

Pros

Threads is exceptionally user-friendly as a starter. Far more impressive, however, is the fundamental philosophy of the Threads performance review process. It is predicated on simplicity and gets to the heart of what you must evaluate - support to the company culture and business results. It is to the point and eliminates complexity. There is ample room to expand in comments sections, but there is no need to dig deeper and waste unnecessary process time.

Cons

Not all aspects of implementation and administration are documented... FACs will help and perhaps video tutorials. I also look forward to a polling capability, where employees can evaluate the organization, and ultimately their Supervisor.

Dell from Aly Centrifuge

Industry: Oil & Energy

April 2015

Threads is the best Culture / Performance Review software!

Pros

It's the only product I found in all my research that measures our company culture with the actual performance of the team member. The folks at Threads are the most helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with. I have always found them to be available to help me with an issue and solve it quickly.

Cons

The org chart, at this point in time, does not allow our supervisors to both be over a group of employees.

Stephanie from First State Bank

Amazing solution to ease employee review process!

This is the best review type program I have experienced between the many work places I have been at. I think it is great that it sets a measurable standard, but at the same time takes into account how well you work with your colleagues as well. Teamwork is very important in most work place environments. If you are not working well with your colleagues the customers will know and it will impact the business as a whole. They've done a wonderful of combining everything together to ease the employee review process.

Pros

I love the new feature of being able to make colleague comments viewable to that colleague. I also love that the only individuals who are able to see feedback are the direct supervisors and their supervisors as well as HR.

Kyle from Empire Athletics

Overall very good experience

Solid first HR review software for my small business

Pros

Easy to use for reviews and interface EXCELLENT customer service. Easy to update employees with info

Cons

Limited options for different review types (i.e an abbreviated review as opposed to a full one) Org chart operation was cumbersome (in my opinion, but it could be my fault)

Braden from Gibbons Motor Toys

January 2016

Thread Cultures is an outstanding product; a must for any business.

Pros

Threads Culture is very simple to use and has many great features. Their technical support is outstanding and has helped us evolve our employee management side of our business.

Threads is great

We are able to visually see the organization structure and also custom make your employee evaluations unique to your organization according to your values and culture

Pros

Ease of Use Price point

Carrie from Slim Chickens

Threads Review

Pros

Easy to use Strong customer service & Implementation Price point is very good Review is based off of performance and values Job Descriptions are formatted nicely and includes values I like how there are interview questions set up based off of our values

Cons

At some point I would like for it to connect with our HRIS, so I don't have to manually add new hires and remove former employees

Tiffany from Peoples Savings Bank

Great Tool

Pros

This software allows to give and receive feedback instantly. It also sparks conversations amongst employees that might not have otherwise occurred. The system also allows for tracking throughout the year so that year end reviews are more streamlined for the managers, and they are able to capture a whole years worth of info/feedback versus what they can recall the last 30 days. Great culture building tool!

Cons

As we got set up here at the bank, the feedback was inputted, but only now are the people able to see the feedback as it's submitted. I am guessing it was a matter of us getting used to the program and going live. I have gone back and shared the info that I submitted the last few months with those individuals.

February 2015

Kimberly from AircraftLogs

February 2015

Great Software! Management really likes the software.

Pros

The software fits the way we handle performance reviews. The software is very easy to use. It has an organizational chart in the software.

Cons

Wish we could track pay raises, promotions, etc. Wish there was a way to add documents to an employee that can be seen only by management and then have documents that the employee can see. Wish you could have a scale of 1 -5 instead of 1-10.

September 2014

September 2014

Overcoming By Faith Ministries Review of Threads Culture

Pros

They were willing to work with our organization and give a demo trial before we actually did the trial to see if Threads is a company we would like to work with. They also provide an ever changing or evolving system with upgrades and this program can be tailored to your organization or company. They were willing to do as many demos needed to help you understand their product.

Cons

So far, the only thing lacking for us is attendance tracking, but that is a feature they are working on adding.

Kelly from First State Bank

Depends on the user!

Pros

I enjoy being able to help review your coworkers, and to give them praises that their supervisor may not always hear about. It's also nice with the new update to allow the employee you are giving feedback about to see it also. It takes a team effort to make a program like this work, everyone has to be willing to participate.

Cons

I'm not entirely sure anyone is willing to put any negative feedback/suggestions on it as they may want to avoid conflict. Some people may also just want to give feedback face-to-face and don't like to have to log everything, so it's a team effort & if everyone isn't on board, it won't be as effective.

Maggie from UnityPoint at Home

Great tool for employee reviews

Pros

Threads is a great tool to help facilitate communication between management and staff. Documentation is key in healthcare and Threads has helped track performance over the year, rather than just a snapshot in time like the yearly reviews used to seem to reflect.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Threads. As a smaller company, it is easy to reach a live person to troubleshoot problems. The Threads team is very responsive.

Shelley from Peoples Savings Bank

Easily accessible.

Pros

Being able to show my feedback to both the person I'm giving feedback to/on and their immediate supervisor.

Cons

For some of us it's hard to give yourself feedback, be it negative or positive feedback. But it's nice when you can give yourself a pat on the back.

Software is User-Friendly and Provides Excellent Analysis

Pros

The software is perfectly designed to promote employee engagement and culture. Both core values and KPIs are incorporated and allow for an easy analysis of employees.

Cons

There have been no issues using the software and it is very user-friendly.

Carly from Spectrum Resource Group Inc.

Simple and functional

Pros

Ease of use, good initial training on the use of, no additional stuff that we did not need. I really like the org chart functionality.

Cons

Not sure yet, I will need to use it more to evaluate any cons.

March 2015

Matt from Overcoming By Faith Ministries

March 2015

Threads is okay

Pros

Easy to use, very easy to set up. Great customer service.

Cons

Some of the updating features after editing don't edit right away. You have to sign out and sign back in. I also wish there was an undo button or feature.

Taylor from First State Bank

Threads Review

I like the program, I just have to remember to put feedback on there!

Pros

I like the new feature that makes feedback visible to others. It is nice to receive/give feedback through out the year and not just at review time so situations can be addressed right away. The few times that I contacted their customer service, it has been extremely helpful! It was quick and accurate service. They are all very knowledge on their service.

Cons

Even though they are suppose to tell you in person, I don't like that we cant always see the feedback that is given about us.

Donna from First State Bank

Threads bringing job skills and culture together.

Pros

I really like how Threads looks at the entire picture of an employee, not only their job skill but what they bring to the culture of our business. It makes it easy for a supervisor to see an employee from coworker that see more on a daily bases. The Threads team was helpful in giving suggestions, made set up easy and came to do training for our employees (We've been using Threads for four months).

Cons

I have not seen anything that I have had issues with or don't like. Another con is that we had not discovered Threads sooner!

Drew from IDM

Great concept and tool

Pros

The ability to update feedback regularly, quick reference to org chart. A central repository for reviews is great.

Cons

Understanding some of the process and setting up the profiles/job descriptions was a little cumbersome.

Kari from IMBS, Inc.

The representatives at Threads were extremely helpful and the software is great.

Overall, it's going to do exactly what I've been struggling to do on my own for years.

Pros

The representatives are very knowledgeable and a big help with set up. The software is exactly what I was looking for to manage Employee Performance. The unique way of measuring employee performance and tracking throughout the year goes beyond my expectations.

Jacque from Peoples Savings Bank

Good.

I've only used Threads; so, I'm not familiar with the competition and what they have to offer.

Pros

I like I can add the visible feature to when you leave a comment. Its nice to hear comments continually throughout the year and not just at review time. Especially when a person might forget the situation a year from now.

Cons

This is my first year of using Threads and haven't completed a review. As of right now, I don't have a bad thing to say about Threads. I feel like once I complete my first review, I might be more knowledgeable.

Stephen from Fashionable Hats & Canes

Amazing Concept and Software Implementation

Pros

This software is not just a standard "employee review software" it goes beyond this concept and incorporates Mission and Values into reviewing employees. Every company has mission and values even if you dont have them written down "yet". This helps make sure all your employees are on "the same page" with the mission and values

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences to write about.

Katie from Denver Savings Bank

Threads Culture_ review

I think this is a great concept and that the overall view of how to rate a person on their review is a genius idea verse how it was previously.

Pros

Cons

As a receiver I would say that I would like to always see my response and feedback in order to fix the issues listed immediately. That is just a personal preference and not a deciding factor on how I view this option.

Jolene from Peoples Savings Bank

An easy way to keep track of employee comments, whether good or bad!

We have not had anything like this in our company, and love that we now have that option. Before we would just have to make a note and try to remember at review time.

Pros

I can copy and paste comments when I want to say the same thing about several employees. I love the new feature that they can see the comment if I want them to.

Cons

Trying to remember to do it!! Would like to have some employees comments seen by others rather than just their supervisor.

The Best Employee Performance Evaluation System

Pros

Is cost-effective, fully customizable to match your values as an employer with your employees goals.

Hannah from RoomRoster

A Great Fit

So glad we went with Threads!

Pros

Incredible customer service, we dealt directly with the CEO and he was so helpful. The idea of focusing on core values and our culture really suits our company as a start-up with about 45 employees.

Cons

It can be tricky to convince people to use the feedback feature and leave comments on their coworkers, but that is nothing on Threads Culture, it's just something that we have to work on.

December 2014

Vera from Community rebuilders

December 2014

Threads - efficient productivity!

Pros

Threads allows us to promote our mission and focus on employees strengths to evaluate performance!

Cons

I'm satisfied. Nothing has emerged that we don't like. We have not needed much support.

Jill from Plumb Line Consulting LLC

Meaningful, relevant, user-friendly assessment process.

Pros

This survey process understands the relevancy of company values. The evaluation-blend of performance results and cultural fit/effectiveness is the prime feature of this survey tool.

Cons

For new companies that do not have existing job descriptions, it's essential to generate the JDs prior to getting too engaged in the evaluation process. Participants (managers and leaders) leaders must ensure the accuracy of the job description.