TriSys Recruitment Software

TriSys Recruitment Software Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The CRM software it's easy to use, you have access everywhere. Great search option, large selection of reports, you can even add daily tasks."
  • icon"Easy access to the portal, easy uploading of data."
  • icon"Ease of use, adaptability, their willingness to help and support me through installation and adapt the system to help me get the best out of it."
  • icon"I find the Internal activity searching tricky."
  • icon"Contract, Documents and Marketing Templates are difficult to design."
  • icon"The IT support we felt was lacking and it made have issues even worse as it took a while for this to be sorted out. It served a purpose for a while but we decided to move to a different tool."

Have you used TriSys Recruitment Software and would like to share your experience with others?

All TriSys Recruitment Software Reviews

Andy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Director review of Trysis.

I have used multiple recruiting software over the years and I never had a chance to use Trysis before. I wish I had because my life has been made a lot easier!

Pros

Easy to use Timesheet process Compliance fields

Cons

I can honestly there is no cons with this software.

Reasons for choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Purely because I hadn't had an opportunity to use to before. All of the features were listed online and it ticked all boxes for what we need. It made sense to go with Trysis for ease and cost.

Reasons for switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

Cost and the support teams are incredibly helpful.

Martin

TriSys

Very good and have found that any help that was needed or any questions that needed to be answered were dealt with efficiently and effectively.

Pros

The main thing I liked about the software was that it was easy to use and there was a seemless integration with our own existing business processes.

Cons

No cons as the integration was very straightforward and we have found that the software covers everything we need for our business.

Reasons for switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

We were looking for a more efficient CRM that was cost effective and easy to use.

Madeline

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Trisys

Pros

The dashboard function is very helpful for overview, reporting is very easy to use and laid out in a clear manner.

Cons

Search functions are a little clunky and could be simpler.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Madeleine, Thank You for your great feedback! We're always here to help and would be very happy to go through any questions with you, specifically in the area of database searching. Also, please kindly see the various high-quality boolean searching videos explaining in detail how to design your searches, create saved searches, load saved searches and more. These (and other great videos) are conveniently found under "Help > Training Courses". Please also feel free to get in touch should you have any questions as we are always happy to assist. Thank You

Claire

Review Trysis

Pros

Trisys is a really good software. It provides full support in your recruitment business. It's easy to use and covers everything that you need in your day to day job role as a recruitment consultant.

Cons

There isn't really anything I least like about this software

Reasons for switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

I switched because Trysis provides more functionality to support my business.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Claire, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We also are incredibly happy to be working together and our goal is to ensure that you are always extremely happy with our services and products.

Adam

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business.

Pros

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business, TriSys has supported our recruitment process by generating and recording client and candidate information. It's great for communicating with our Candidate and Clients, linking well with all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook making this extremely effective for us here at R.E.C group, allowing us to get to know our candidates backgrounds. We've found the team at TriSys extremely effective with a quick turnaround whenever needed as well as the front of house team being just as effective too, all staff we've come across have been very helpful and solved all issues with ease, also willing to help us and guide us through each process thoroughly. Thanks to TriSys my team are able to focus on what matters, being on the phone sourcing the best candidates for the best clients making everything a lot easier and straight forward for us. Pros to using TriSys are being able to upload CV's extremely quickly also automatically uploading all candidate information along with their CV, making the process extremely quick.

Cons

Cons to using TriSys so far have been on the odd occasion the system loading candidates and companies slowly when using the search bar, apart from that TriSys has been a huge help to our business and I personally would highly recommend.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Adam, thank you for your fantastic feedback! TriSys CRM offers incredible functionality fully aligned with the needs of modern recruitment businesses and this really is key as you have stated We are incredibly happy to be working with the team at R.E.C and look forward to sharing even more success stories together!

Customisation is the key

Many CRM solutions suffer from prescribing the workflow to the agency. You can see why, it is much easier to tell you how to run your business than to open the door to your rampant imagination. Trisys is different. The .NET development framework it carries gives complete freedom to integrate your own custom developments and where as other CRM developers claim to be customisable they really overstate what that means in practice. If Recruitment solutions were toys they would all look like Mr Potato Head. Trisys on the other hand is that pre-assembled Technical Lego set you always wanted.

Pros

Highly customisable, great support and strong team of helpful friendly staff.

Cons

Out of the box, it doesn't do itself the credit it deserves.

Response from TriSys Business Software

HI David, Thank you for your review of TriSys Recruitment Software, a platform designed for the most demanding and competitive recruitment agencies, offering true unlimited functionality and, strategically, allowing you to assemble your own implementation, unlike any other recruitment agency system. Either out of the box or as a bespoke implementation where you are in full control of the platform, TriSys is a strategic asset for recruitment agencies and the only system to offer true bespoke capabilities, on-premise and also as a cloud hosted system. As always, it is a true pleasure working with You and we would like to thank you once again for your review.

Replied May 2017

Superb support and service

Overall its superb and we are very happy

Pros

Used Trisys for over a decade, remote cloud access anywhere and great friendly support team, its stable and issues are rare. Integrated with our business perfectly and takes all the admin off my hands and gives me 24/7 access to all clients and candidates. It's also good value and updated and improved constantly.

Cons

You need a good Internet speed to make best use of remote cloud.

Reasons for choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Friendly support and cloud based

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Mark! We are very happy to have received your feedback, thank you for sharing your thoughts. As recently discussed, we have introduced a free upgrade to our popular cloud remote desktop service, allowing you to run Office365 and other business applications such as TriSys, within a modern Windows 10 environment, something which no other provider in the recruitment software industry currently offers. This, of course, in addition to the fact that you can also use the TriSys CRM application directly on your computer i.e. outside of the remote desktop environment and you can also use the TriSys Web Browser application on your computer and also on any device. Unbeatable value for money, adding further to your overall satisfaction with TriSys. Thank You.

Dina

I've been using Trisys for over 12 years since I started Go IT Recruitment, and I have seen it change over the years. Great product and features. I have no hesitation to recommend this software to any Recruitment company whether you are established or starting out

Pros

easy to use and always backup so I don't need to worry about backing up data

Cons

waiting to see if Trisys introduces bulk CV registration..

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Dina! Thank you for your review and for choosing TriSys as your preferred CRM system. We are always here to help and have also requested that our development team considers the uploading of multiple CV's at once directly from your inbox, allowing you to avoid the charges associated with CV Parsing services and therefore make TriSys an even better investment.

Replied November 2016

Laura

August 2016

Best System ive used in recrutiment

I am the senior account manager at Aspire Cambridge - we have just receievd some excellent service from them and felt the need to review their superb product. Trysis is the software that we chose as a business to work with 8 years ago when Aspire opened. Since we have used them we have retained a strong relationship with them - their support in our recent office move and relocaiton has been fab. I feel that Trisys should be the software of choice of agencies wether you are large or small.

Pros

Ability to give different users different permission Ability to modfiy the system as we require Ease of training my staff on the system Ability to multi task Very easy to use support system

Cons

We to date have had no cons about trisys

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Laura, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are incredibly proud to be working with Aspire Cambridge, our many success stories are a testament to the success of our partnership. We look forward to continue working together.

Emily

Recruitment Friendly

I am the administrator of the branch using this software - i find it simple to use, easy to get my workload done and very fluid. I have a range of templates set up that means that what could take a long time to complete a task is cut down. I love the team at trisys and felt that we should recommend them given their excellent software.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to sey up templates Speed in which i can get my work done Ability to multi task (is send multiple mail merge at once)

Cons

I dont have any cons of this system - i think its fab

Ash

Cost effective, clever and ideal for a start-up.

Pros

Interaction with Social / Business Networking sites such as LinkedIn allows for a seamless integration between platforms

Cons

CV Search would benefit from a more efficient process as it can be a bit long-winded when applying complex search strings

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Ash, thank you for your review! In relation to CV searching, TriSys searches for any keywords and also full phrases, essentially offering a complete boolean search engine across CV's and hundreds of other fields, such as skills, radial searches, remuneration, job title and much more, also allowing you to save searches for later use, for example sending out personalised mail merges and much more, all from within TriSys. Also, the boolean search syntax allows you to use AND/OR/NOT and does so in a very user-friendly way. In particular, our enterprise system allows you to run boolean searches with what's known as 'advanced syntax' allowing you to use operators to nest your search criteria, allowing you to retrieve the best candidates in your database within a couple of seconds. The enterprise version also includes automatic matching of candidates, CV keyword highlighting, results ranking and much more.

Replied May 2017

Kayleigh

August 2016

Excellent easy to use software..

Trisys is our CRM of choice. A very easy to use system that once set up and established holds never ending data. The system is easy to use for agencies who might be looking for a system whereby administrators are a luxury that you cant yet afford. It is designed with every small detail considered.

Pros

Very easy to use and work way around Very simple to set up Easy to train staff on Simple to use and modify if needed

Cons

We are yet to find any cons about this software

Scott

Everything we needed

Pros

it was quick and easy to set up, easy to use and not to complicated. Our users has all used at previous companies and the support setting us was great.

Cons

I find the Internal activity searching tricky.

Reasons for choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Because our staff had used before, there was no annual subscription and cost effective.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Scott, thank You for your excellent feedback. We do find that previous TriSys users are much more likely to return to TriSys as they have previously experienced the benefits of using the software. Even more so, as you say, due to the fact that we offer true flexibility (no minimum contract, no setup fees and also an always-on system which works on any device, so important nowadays). We are here to help as usual, any questions please let us know!

Tom

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Straightforward, does everything you could want and more

Whether you're a fresh recruiter or experienced "old hand", this system really seems to cover all bases, mixing a more traditional desktop style and modern web portal. It's been a refreshing change from my previous experiences. The connectivity, common sense nature and the fact you can take it anywhere will make it an invaluable tool.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability, their willingness to help and support me through installation and adapt the system to help me get the best out of it. Logical, uncomplicated to use (yet surprisingly deep and intricated), I feel I've only scratched the surface with it.

Cons

Nothing yet.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Tom, thank you for your feedback today! We are always innovating and this means the quality of your recruitment platform will always be superior! Please let us know should you have any questions as we're always here to help.

Replied February 2017

kelly

Excellent database

Pros

integration with Social media and our own websites

Cons

Nothing we have liked everything since using in 2012. Always adding new features and products.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Hi Kelly, Thank You for your fantastic feedback, we are also incredibly happy to be working with you and look forward to even greater success stories together!