• Pros

• "Its easy to use, does everything I need it to. Very easy to register candidates, clients and all the reporting function are there"

• "Very easy to use and work way around Very simple to set up Easy to train staff on Simple to use and modify if needed "

• "The onboarding was excellent and their customer service was great right from the start. There are many features and it works for both contract and perm recruitment. "

• Cons

• "There are some aspects that require more clicks than is really needed and the search functionality could be more intuitive. "

• "I can honestly there is no cons with this software. "

• "I dont have any cons of this system - i think its fab"

Browse TriSys Recruitment Software Reviews

Claire from Construction Resources

Review Trysis

Pros

Trisys is a really good software. It provides full support in your recruitment business. It's easy to use and covers everything that you need in your day to day job role as a recruitment consultant.

Cons

There isn't really anything I least like about this software

Reasons for Switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

I switched because Trysis provides more functionality to support my business.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Claire, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We also are incredibly happy to be working together and our goal is to ensure that you are always extremely happy with our services and products.

Andy from Revolution Resourcing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Director review of Trysis.

I have used multiple recruiting software over the years and I never had a chance to use Trysis before. I wish I had because my life has been made a lot easier!

Pros

Easy to use Timesheet process Compliance fields

Cons

I can honestly there is no cons with this software.

Reasons for Choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Purely because I hadn't had an opportunity to use to before. All of the features were listed online and it ticked all boxes for what we need. It made sense to go with Trysis for ease and cost.

Reasons for Switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

Cost and the support teams are incredibly helpful.

Madeline from Offshore Marine People and Academy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Trisys

Pros

The dashboard function is very helpful for overview, reporting is very easy to use and laid out in a clear manner.

Cons

Search functions are a little clunky and could be simpler.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Madeleine, Thank You for your great feedback! We're always here to help and would be very happy to go through any questions with you, specifically in the area of database searching. Also, please kindly see the various high-quality boolean searching videos explaining in detail how to design your searches, create saved searches, load saved searches and more. These (and other great videos) are conveniently found under "Help > Training Courses". Please also feel free to get in touch should you have any questions as we are always happy to assist. Thank You

Martin from Revolution Resourcing Ltd

TriSys

Very good and have found that any help that was needed or any questions that needed to be answered were dealt with efficiently and effectively.

Pros

The main thing I liked about the software was that it was easy to use and there was a seemless integration with our own existing business processes.

Cons

No cons as the integration was very straightforward and we have found that the software covers everything we need for our business.

Reasons for Switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

We were looking for a more efficient CRM that was cost effective and easy to use.

Adam from R.E.C Group

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business.

Pros

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business, TriSys has supported our recruitment process by generating and recording client and candidate information. It's great for communicating with our Candidate and Clients, linking well with all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook making this extremely effective for us here at R.E.C group, allowing us to get to know our candidates backgrounds. We've found the team at TriSys extremely effective with a quick turnaround whenever needed as well as the front of house team being just as effective too, all staff we've come across have been very helpful and solved all issues with ease, also willing to help us and guide us through each process thoroughly. Thanks to TriSys my team are able to focus on what matters, being on the phone sourcing the best candidates for the best clients making everything a lot easier and straight forward for us. Pros to using TriSys are being able to upload CV's extremely quickly also automatically uploading all candidate information along with their CV, making the process extremely quick.

Cons

Cons to using TriSys so far have been on the odd occasion the system loading candidates and companies slowly when using the search bar, apart from that TriSys has been a huge help to our business and I personally would highly recommend.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Adam, thank you for your fantastic feedback! TriSys CRM offers incredible functionality fully aligned with the needs of modern recruitment businesses and this really is key as you have stated We are incredibly happy to be working with the team at R.E.C and look forward to sharing even more success stories together!

David from First Recruitment Group

Customisation is the key

Many CRM solutions suffer from prescribing the workflow to the agency. You can see why, it is much easier to tell you how to run your business than to open the door to your rampant imagination. Trisys is different. The .NET development framework it carries gives complete freedom to integrate your own custom developments and where as other CRM developers claim to be customisable they really overstate what that means in practice. If Recruitment solutions were toys they would all look like Mr Potato Head. Trisys on the other hand is that pre-assembled Technical Lego set you always wanted.

Pros

Highly customisable, great support and strong team of helpful friendly staff.

Cons

Out of the box, it doesn't do itself the credit it deserves.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied May 2017

HI David, Thank you for your review of TriSys Recruitment Software, a platform designed for the most demanding and competitive recruitment agencies, offering true unlimited functionality and, strategically, allowing you to assemble your own implementation, unlike any other recruitment agency system. Either out of the box or as a bespoke implementation where you are in full control of the platform, TriSys is a strategic asset for recruitment agencies and the only system to offer true bespoke capabilities, on-premise and also as a cloud hosted system. As always, it is a true pleasure working with You and we would like to thank you once again for your review.

Scott from Elliot Scott Group

Everything we needed

Pros

it was quick and easy to set up, easy to use and not to complicated. Our users has all used at previous companies and the support setting us was great.

Cons

I find the Internal activity searching tricky.

Reasons for Choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Because our staff had used before, there was no annual subscription and cost effective.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Scott, thank You for your excellent feedback. We do find that previous TriSys users are much more likely to return to TriSys as they have previously experienced the benefits of using the software. Even more so, as you say, due to the fact that we offer true flexibility (no minimum contract, no setup fees and also an always-on system which works on any device, so important nowadays). We are here to help as usual, any questions please let us know!

kelly from type recruitment limited

Excellent database

Pros

integration with Social media and our own websites

Cons

Nothing we have liked everything since using in 2012. Always adding new features and products.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Kelly, Thank You for your fantastic feedback, we are also incredibly happy to be working with you and look forward to even greater success stories together!

Jenica from Elliot Scott Group

Best CRM solution

Since we started using Trisys in our company, I feel that my work became easier and more organised. Definitely it's a software that I would recommend.

Pros

The CRM software it's easy to use, you have access everywhere. Great search option, large selection of reports, you can even add daily tasks. This is a massive help for recruitment industry.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied August 2020

Hi Jenica, thank you for your feedback - we are very happy to assist with any questions and look forward to continuing working together!

Mike from Revolution Resourcing

TriSys

I would highly recommend this software for any company. Very easy to use and the support team are always on hand to offer any help.

Pros

Cons

I can honestly say there are no negatives to this software

Reasons for Choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Great value for money!! Easier to use and the support team were very friendly and helpful

Reasons for Switching to TriSys Recruitment Software

We were after a more user friendly CRM

Mark from People 4 Property

Superb support and service

Overall its superb and we are very happy

Pros

Used Trisys for over a decade, remote cloud access anywhere and great friendly support team, its stable and issues are rare. Integrated with our business perfectly and takes all the admin off my hands and gives me 24/7 access to all clients and candidates. It's also good value and updated and improved constantly.

Cons

You need a good Internet speed to make best use of remote cloud.

Reasons for Choosing TriSys Recruitment Software

Friendly support and cloud based

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Mark! We are very happy to have received your feedback, thank you for sharing your thoughts. As recently discussed, we have introduced a free upgrade to our popular cloud remote desktop service, allowing you to run Office365 and other business applications such as TriSys, within a modern Windows 10 environment, something which no other provider in the recruitment software industry currently offers. This, of course, in addition to the fact that you can also use the TriSys CRM application directly on your computer i.e. outside of the remote desktop environment and you can also use the TriSys Web Browser application on your computer and also on any device. Unbeatable value for money, adding further to your overall satisfaction with TriSys. Thank You.

Laura from Aspire Cambridge

August 2016

Best System ive used in recrutiment

I am the senior account manager at Aspire Cambridge - we have just receievd some excellent service from them and felt the need to review their superb product. Trysis is the software that we chose as a business to work with 8 years ago when Aspire opened. Since we have used them we have retained a strong relationship with them - their support in our recent office move and relocaiton has been fab. I feel that Trisys should be the software of choice of agencies wether you are large or small.

Pros

Ability to give different users different permission Ability to modfiy the system as we require Ease of training my staff on the system Ability to multi task Very easy to use support system

Cons

We to date have had no cons about trisys

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Laura, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are incredibly proud to be working with Aspire Cambridge, our many success stories are a testament to the success of our partnership. We look forward to continue working together.

Ash from Digital Harbour Recruitment Services Ltd

Cost effective, clever and ideal for a start-up.

Pros

Interaction with Social / Business Networking sites such as LinkedIn allows for a seamless integration between platforms

Cons

CV Search would benefit from a more efficient process as it can be a bit long-winded when applying complex search strings

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied May 2017

Hi Ash, thank you for your review! In relation to CV searching, TriSys searches for any keywords and also full phrases, essentially offering a complete boolean search engine across CV's and hundreds of other fields, such as skills, radial searches, remuneration, job title and much more, also allowing you to save searches for later use, for example sending out personalised mail merges and much more, all from within TriSys. Also, the boolean search syntax allows you to use AND/OR/NOT and does so in a very user-friendly way. In particular, our enterprise system allows you to run boolean searches with what's known as 'advanced syntax' allowing you to use operators to nest your search criteria, allowing you to retrieve the best candidates in your database within a couple of seconds. The enterprise version also includes automatic matching of candidates, CV keyword highlighting, results ranking and much more.

Dina from Go IT Recruitment Ltd

I've been using Trisys for over 12 years since I started Go IT Recruitment, and I have seen it change over the years. Great product and features. I have no hesitation to recommend this software to any Recruitment company whether you are established or starting out

Pros

easy to use and always backup so I don't need to worry about backing up data

Cons

waiting to see if Trisys introduces bulk CV registration..

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied November 2016

Hi Dina! Thank you for your review and for choosing TriSys as your preferred CRM system. We are always here to help and have also requested that our development team considers the uploading of multiple CV's at once directly from your inbox, allowing you to avoid the charges associated with CV Parsing services and therefore make TriSys an even better investment.

Emily from Aspire Cambridge

Recruitment Friendly

I am the administrator of the branch using this software - i find it simple to use, easy to get my workload done and very fluid. I have a range of templates set up that means that what could take a long time to complete a task is cut down. I love the team at trisys and felt that we should recommend them given their excellent software.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to sey up templates Speed in which i can get my work done Ability to multi task (is send multiple mail merge at once)

Cons

I dont have any cons of this system - i think its fab

Kayleigh from Aspire Cambridge

August 2016

Excellent easy to use software..

Trisys is our CRM of choice. A very easy to use system that once set up and established holds never ending data. The system is easy to use for agencies who might be looking for a system whereby administrators are a luxury that you cant yet afford. It is designed with every small detail considered.

Pros

Cons

We are yet to find any cons about this software

Tom from Rec Line Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Straightforward, does everything you could want and more

Whether you're a fresh recruiter or experienced "old hand", this system really seems to cover all bases, mixing a more traditional desktop style and modern web portal. It's been a refreshing change from my previous experiences. The connectivity, common sense nature and the fact you can take it anywhere will make it an invaluable tool.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability, their willingness to help and support me through installation and adapt the system to help me get the best out of it. Logical, uncomplicated to use (yet surprisingly deep and intricated), I feel I've only scratched the surface with it.

Cons

Nothing yet.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied February 2017

Hi Tom, thank you for your feedback today! We are always innovating and this means the quality of your recruitment platform will always be superior! Please let us know should you have any questions as we're always here to help.

Dan from Hunter Solutions

Excellent customer service and was able to get up and running quickly.

Cons

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Dan, thank you for your excellent feedback! The TriSys system offers incredibly easy to use navigation, contextual help, online videos and detailed user guides, all combined with a modern and attractive web-based user interface accessible via web browsers and mobile devices. We have also recently introduced "no-click" functionality where you are not required to click certain areas within the application where clicks were previously required, in addition to having reviewed your feedback in relation to the search functionality, introducing a more detailed video explanation on how to get the most out of the boolean search system. We are very happy to help with any questions, once again thank you for your positive feedback.

Leo from GLC Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great for temps and perms

We were looking for a CRM to help with our temp and perm recruitment, so found Trisys as a great choice for our startup. Easy to use and simple layout that keeps on evolving. Looking forward to grow with this software. Overall *5 star!!!

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied October 2016

Hi Leo, it's really great to receive your feedback! We are always working to deliver relevant functionality and you may have noticed there is an updated "Timesheets" menu within the CRM system which allows candidates to login and submit timesheets, and also allowing clients to login and approve timesheets!

Jack from LRL

Simply, brilliant

We are all extremely happy with TriSys, just in the first few weeks of use. We can already see strides have been made in our progression and automation. With the introductions of our and our client specific customisation we expect our output to increase exponentially as a direct result of TriSys. I would personally like to thank Francisco for his help throughout the rollout and continued support it has been absolutely invaluable and we cannot sing his plaudits enough.

Pros

It's ease of use, very attractive UI - entices my staff to want to populate and to use TriSys

Cons

Contract, Documents and Marketing Templates are difficult to design

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Jack, thank you for your recent review! Based on your feedback, we have recently introduced a new version of the email template editor, allowing greater flexibility in designing e-mail templates. Thank you for your feedback!

Tessa from Careers in IT (East Anglia)

A really good and cost effective recruitment database

Although I have been doing IT recruitment for over 20 years, my IT abilities are very limited. Thankfully, on setting up my company I chose a recruitment database that is both really easy to pick up and is developed by a company that gives great support to IT challenged people like me! It is also very good value for money.

Pros

Ease of use Value for money Support given

Luke from Uplift Digital

Fantastic CRM System

Excellent system, always online, integrates with Office365 and LinkedIn. Excellent support.

Pros

Excellent user interface, easy to use. Fantastic technical support and user onboarding experience.

Cons

Works great for our business, users love the system.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied August 2020

Hi Luke, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are also extremely happy to be working with both yourself and the Uplift team. We have excellent news coming up including a brand new intelligent search engine which will breathe new life into your database - stand by for our next blog post!

Stanley from Lynna Consultancy Limited

New User-Lynna Consultancy Limited

very good

Pros

Easy access to the portal, easy uploading of data

Cons

More functionality such as generating talent pools and accessing other talent database

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied August 2020

Hi Stanley, thank you for your great feedback! One of our product support specialists will get in touch with you to discuss how to create talent pools (Saved Searches) and also to explain how you can connect to external talent databases (Job Boards) using our LogicMelon or Broadbean integrations.

Daniel from Connecting Recruitment Limited

Great Help

After looking at a few different companies I chose TriSys. I am glad I did! No unnecessary set up fees like many others, this really helped me as a start-up. My account manager was a great help. I am pretty useless with computers so he took the time to help me get familiar with the software. On top of this he helped me bulk upload thousands of CVs from my old database which was very helpful.

Pros

Simple, price, no long-term contracts.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied January 2017

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to review TriSys! We are always open to product feedback!

Jonathan from Shepherd Stubbs Ltd

TriSys Recruitment Software Review

TriSys supports our recruitment process by generating and recording key client and candidate information. It's great for communicating with our customers and links well with Outlook and LinkedIn, for example. The forthcoming App will be a welcome addition too.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied April 2017

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for your fantastic review, we are always happy to assist with any questions and welcome your feedback. The spectacular Outlook integration, the seamless LinkedIn integration and the updated Mobile App are spectacular and we are adding functionality daily as well as broadcasting key updates via our LinkedIn and Twitter pages, ensuring the team at Shepherd Stubbs is always up to date and making the most out of TriSys Recruitment Software.

Sam from Success Recruit

Excellent system

This is a genuinely excellent CRM system. We have been using another system and since we have switched over I have been amazed at the ease of use. The data I need to run my business is at the touch of a button and I am really impressed.

Pros

Ease of use and availability of data.

Cons

The system does not calculate temp rates properly. It needs to take in to account holiday and national insurance when calculating profits.

Elliot from ES Recruitment UK

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great software

Pros

The simplicity of the interface is a great factor. You click one button and it takes you to where you want to go.

Cons

Not a lot to complain about. It's a very straight forward CRM

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Elliot, Thank You for your great feedback! Please feel free to let us know should you have any questions, we're always here to help.

July 2015

Jonathan from Opus Laboris Recruitment Services

July 2015

Perfect for Recruitment Professionals

Having used TriSys as a CRM for the last year and a half, we could not be happier. The system offers a simple to use and highly productive interface, including automatic action workflows which make our daily jobs so much easier. Having used MS Excel in the past, we were very limited in growth potential and spent hours every week simply looking for information and making sure every communication, reminder and task were done correctly. As a result of using TriSys in the Cloud, we do not pay any fixed costs, it's simply a utility-based billing and we can access our recruitment database from anywhere, 24x7. I will definitely be recommending TriSys throughout my network.

February 2016

Lloyd from Talent Digital

February 2016

Great for new Start Ups!

Having researched a number of different recruitment specific CRM solutions I found Trisys and their new Apex solution. From a functionality, support, development and of course cost perspective I have found it to be unrivaled. It is an easy to use cloud based platform which has everything you need as a recruiter setting up your business from scratch. Two of the biggest things for me when looking were to find a system which isn't dated and is instead being constantly developed and improved, coupled with fantastic system support. Trisys score top marks in both of these areas and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their system to any recruitment business.

Louise from Smart Recruitment

May 2016

No doubt the best CRM for recruitment - wins by a long distance

Having been through dozens of recruitment software products and finding that what is often presented in the demonstrations isn't what is actually delivered to you after you sign up, we were pleasantly surprised when TriSys delivered every single feature (and more) out of the box. Not only did we have an excellent customer journey with TriSys, we've also had an unbeatable onboarding experience, completely free. Their support is always responsive, the email and calendar integrations work perfectly and we're especially impressed with the ease of use. Highly recommended and clearly the best recruitment CRM we've seen around.

Peter from Capital Recruitment

May 2016

Perfect for my start-up agency

Having been working with a larger agency for several years, I knewI needed a CRM which worked very well and quickly too. With TriSys I really felt that the functionality available out of the box helped me in many ways and the onboarding experience has been second to none. The pricing is unbelievably good, I started with the free trial and was immediately offered the full level of service even before paying a cent...that's unusual, however as a recruitment professional I often feel this is exactly what I do for my clients and candidates too!

October 2015

Peter from Premier One Recruitment

October 2015

Simply Amazing Recruitment Database

Thanks to TriSys my team is able to focus on what matters: being on the phone sourcing the best candidates for the best clients. The system is easy to use and works very smoothly as a cloud service. In my view, automation is really where TriSys offers best value for money, allowing repetitive tasks to be completely automated. We can now be on the phone instead of switching between Excel spreadsheets and hundreds of emails. If you are looking for a recruitment software system, TriSys is definitely worth every star.

June 2016

Jason from Inspired Recruitment

June 2016

Excellent CRM Platform

As the IT Director for a well known recruitment organisation using TriSys for over 12 years, I can only say that this system is in many respects better than numerous ERP / CRM Platforms on the market and costs only a fraction of those systems, plus we can customise every aspect of the CRM using Microsoft Visual Studio. We are very happy with the relationship and find the cloud service to be fast and reliable. We can't praise the TriSys team enough. Thank You!

Sahil from Hill & Hill Recruitment Ltd

Great Software & Great Team

Pros

It's very easy to use, the team have always been incredibly helpful and we have no complaints!

Cons

None at the moment, we are happy with the product.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied July 2020

Hi Sahil, thank you for your fantastic feedback! You are 100% correct: TriSys is incredibly easy to use and also extremely powerful, not to mention the fact that it can be used right from the start as a fully configured system whilst also supporting deep customisation capabilities. We are here to help with any questions and look forward to sharing even greater success stories together!

Julie from Next IT Recruitment

Great value for money!

As a startup agency looking for the best value for money, we found TriSys Apex to be the best system, offering free data import and free training videos, which have saved us time and money and allowed us to start our recruitment activities sooner than anticipated. We're really happy with the product and service, it's definitely 5 Stars and we are also happy to have UK based support and a dedicated account manager. You don't get this type of service easily.

Josh from Success Recruit

TriSys Recruitment Software on Capterra Review

Having swapped from an old software platform ''Red Rabbit'' and testing other platforms, it was clearly evident within the early stages that Trisys is a step above the best and you can see the software has been developed with the customer user in mind at all times, making every feature on there easy to use with very little effort to navigate.

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied November 2016

Hi Josh! Thank you for your review of TriSys Recruitment Software!

January 2016

Davey from SPOC recruitment

January 2016

Full options software, best in price range

Easy to use Great searching/matching options Saves time Don't miss any opportunity with clean dashboard Great service/helpdesk

April 2016

Pippa from Assist Education

April 2016

New users (team of 3)

Been using the system for a couple of weeks, have had a number of queries that we have logged with the support team. Pleased to say that these are being managed efficiently and effectively..... and our Account Manager Fransisco has a sense of humour too!

Response from TriSys Business Software

Replied May 2016

Thanks Pippa it's always a pleasure to help!

September 2009

Josie from Opus Laboris Recruitment

September 2009

TriSys Recruitment Software Version 8 is Terrific

100% recommended to any recruiter.

Pros

Outstanding functionality, easy to use, hugely powerful.

Cons

Doesn't make my tea for me.