All ubiAttendance Reviews

Parth

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Smart & Easy Solution for my Organisation

It has been amazing so far. the support team is like a part of our own organisation. They go to lengths to help us implement the systems and are always eager to respond to our many requests

PROS

The time tracking feature along with location capture is a breeze to use while it ensures that the records are accurate and upto date. We were using biometric machines but the data was not available to us in real time moreover there's not much data interpretation. ubiAttendance is very advanced and we love it

CONS

Some of the features only work in online mode. We should be able to store reports in offline to review as and when required

Reason for choosing ubiAttendance

The support was the best. It is the most user friendly of all the other listed products. The team is from a small town and hence pricing was very competitive

Dear Parth, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Antriksh

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Good Product with Advance Feature

It was a great product. It helped us to track attendance on different Project Sites and also check their appearance as required at site.

PROS

Easy to use Attendance Tracking Software with Selfie Based Marking and Geo-Fencing system

CONS

Archive of Employees when they are gone. IT has problem with employees who are out of company

pricing

Save money and Compatibility with Internal system

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience.

Alexander

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Overall Product User Experience

Overall, it is a worthwhile experience that somewhat ease the management of an area of the business for a certain period. Unfortunately, which our changing business model, we now use a regular biometric equipment in our office because we have lessen client engagement that requires on-site reporting.

PROS

The product features a mobile access for time recording through use of location and visits tracking which is most important for companies who have employees on a official business majority of the time.

CONS

The system UI has too much data, processes too much data, or high traffic on server wherein it requires some time and strong internet connection to load properly. This becomes the main issue of our employees, especially those at areas with weak data connectivity. Also, some mobile units do not support the functionalities of the app which is a minor cons.

None.

I'm really appreciate this review. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with us and I would like to personally assist you with making things right. please give me a call at +91-6264345459 if it's more convenient.

Bipin

Printing, 2-10 employees

Good App

It's useful software but ours is a very small company and we are interested in the attendance and salary calculation of the employees with this software. In that view it is good at the point of attendance and much critical at the point of salary calculation UI.

PROS

Time Tracking and Attendance tracking is accurate.

CONS

Generation of reports is bit confusing .

Thank you for the feedback. We try really hard to provide a good experience

Brian

Market Research, 201-500 employees

PH Customer Review

PROS

Easy to integrate in our work processes and day to day tasks

CONS

Sometimes there are system bugs that need to be fixed.

Priyanka

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Good

It was good however they can improve a lot in their features and most important customer service that they provide.Their service provider don't solve our issue quickly and don't pick out phone many times which is not appreciated.

PROS

It's easy to use and quite affordable. Employees can understand it's features easily. As for employer they are able to track and mark employees attendance at sitting in their office which is really good.

CONS

It's features, daily issue after each update and crashing of app many times. Not able to get exact location of employees and various permission that need to be granted because of which it drain our phone battery.

Reason for choosing ubiAttendance

Because of its pricing and promise to provide excellent service.

Dear Priyanka, We are sorry that your experience at Ubitech Solutions Pvt Ltd didn't quite match your expectations. We would love to know why so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at attendancesupport@ubitechsolutions.com or +91-6264345406. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Ashok

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Software don't work smoothly as most of the time user have to logout and log in.

very bad

PROS

product is easy to use, idea and the concept is very good. Though the price is bit erpensive.

CONS

There is no option for group attendance/amending in case of missed punch in normal paid software, even for this one need to pay. I may not renew this software in future.

thought it is good

Dear Ashok, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we'll do better. Please feel free to reach out to attendancesupport@ubitechsolutions.com for any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Shyam

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Punching issues in mobile app

Overall experience depends on day to day usage. In day to day usage employees are facing problem on the mobile phones to punch the attendance. While processing salaries when management is asking them questions as to why they didn't punch the attendance on a particular day, they are of the view that, software is not working. Already this has been communicated to the concerned person.

PROS

Time tracking and remote tracking.

CONS

Nothing as such. Software is good.

Hello Shyam, Thank you for letting us know about this and We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. For any query write us at attendancesupport@ubitechsolutions.com

Shereen

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Feedback Form

Good , Few things we have to do manually where it will consume lot of time of mine , its should be designed as per our Company rules.

PROS

Able to track the attendance date wise .

CONS

Yes , need to implement more features , if unknowingly anything is done from HR end , that should be able to correct it from background , Many other features also need to add .

W‍e're so sorry this happened. Let us make it up to you. We'll be in touch today, or please give me a call at +91-6264345459 if it's more convenient.

Tariq

Insurance, 2-10 employees

App Wizard

Wonderful and it helps me to manage my business more efficiently

PROS

I like all module specially employee tracking and reporting.

CONS

need to work on tracking to fix few bugs

Reasons for switching to ubiAttendance

seamless app with minimum bugs

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Sebastian

Printing, 11-50 employees

Good attendance software

PROS

Easy of use and reporting features are good

CONS

Pricing is a little high compared to other products in the market

Thank you for the great feedback. We try really hard to provide a good experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with ubiattendance app. please give me a call at +91-6264345459 if it's more convenient.

Saurabh

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Great App

PROS

Easy of uses. Even not skilled staff easily marked their attendance.

CONS

Reporting of attendance summary of yesterday. Actually we need summary for same day.

Amit

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Flaws

Not good

PROS

Pricing Reporting Dashboard Access to all sub

CONS

Always have one problem or the other . The main frequency of the problem lies in the location attendance . Candidates not able to Punch many times due to Flaws in camera and location .

Pricing

Abhilash

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

U-Sonix Inspection solutions Pvt Ltd

PROS

The ease of installing and briefing the usage to a new Employee

CONS

Often the App crashes and doesn't automatically show time-in details while using for Attendance marking.

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing and I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with us and I would like to personally assist you with making things right. I will reach out today to discuss, or you can contact me directly at +91-6264345459 if it's more convenient.

Tomike

Sports, 2-10 employees

User friendly App

My experience was awesome, I was looking for attendance app on play store. Fortunately for me Ubi app turned out to be the best that meet up with my expectation and gave me more features. They also have a good relationship officer that always attends to any challenge while using the app. Indeed it was a lovely experience. Thank you.

PROS

The software is user friendly and has a video to watch how to use it.

CONS

Please add a reminder for Time in and out! Automated notification that reminds employees to Time in and out

User friendly app

Reasons for switching to ubiAttendance

I switch because Ubi app gave me more features

It is delightful to hear such positive words and it's always a pleasure to serve our users. We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Saloni

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

User friendly App

PROS

It is nice and easy to use. Very helpful for my business and saves my time from hectic manul attendance. Thank you team!

CONS

I did't find any error in ubiAttendance App

Hi Saloni We can't thank you enough for the kind words about the ubiAttendance App. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

Alekh

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Attendance system mandatory for HR

PROS

Leave management system impressed me the most. This helps to track all the employees through a centralised portal.

CONS

Automated roster is something I was looking at. This intelligence needs to be added

Arasan