What are Viventium Software users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Viventium Software software through verified user reviews

• icon"Usually only times I have to call them is when we have an unusual request which they are always happy to work with me."
  • icon"Great for creating custom HR action plans, running analyses from recruiting data and develop customized reports."
  • icon"You can run your own custom reports. The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with."
  • icon"It is a little difficult adding things, they do it."
  • icon"The software is a bit hard to navigate. Any time I need to do something a bit different, I need to call customer service to figure it out."
  • icon"We do have individuals that e to use. Macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software."

Browse all Viventium Software Reviews

• Have you used Viventium Software and would like to share your experience with others?

Debbie

Business Manager

Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

Pros

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

Cons

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

Reasons for choosing Viventium Software

The ability to customize the product to our specifications/needs. We were able to tell Viventium what we wanted and how we wanted to do it, and they were able to give us what we needed.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

We weren't getting the breakouts that we needed to carry over into our general ledger files.

Eli

I have drunk the Cool-Aid

We used to spend 45 minutes with every new employee (we hire 5-8 a week) just doing paperwork. Then we had to scan that and store it digitally. We had to then shred the paper documents. It didn't make our new employees leave excited. They were tired of paperwork and having to write the same info on every form. Now, I tell them they'll have an email from us by the time they get home and they can log in and do everything on line. Once they put in one piece of info, the system fills that in wherever it shows up. Viventium stores all of that for me online (HIPPA compliant) and I can add additional documents that are unique to each individual whenever I want. Payroll is quick and easy. I understand the programs and I know I'm getting people paid correctly. I love the interface and how easy it is to understand.

Pros

I am a believer. Viventium customer service has been unmatched. I get help right away, anytime I need it. The system is designed for my industry and so it doesn't have hundreds of other parts that get in the way and confuse me. I feel like payroll is easy to run and the onboarding process is a life saver. I cannot say enough good things about Viventium.

Cons

I wish it integrated with my other business programs behind the scenes, but there are hundreds of those out there so I'm not surprised it can't talk to each one. They helped me set up personal reports which make that communication quick and easy.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

I cried trying to submit payroll using ADP. After I was able to run payroll all by myself (on the third try), my rep said "Wow! Nobody ever gets it done on their own that fast." That's not ok! It shouldn't take 2 months for me to learn how to pay people. Viventium showed me their platform and made sure all my questions were answered before I ever switched. Then they made the transfer process almost painless. They did all the work.

Steven

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Pros

Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Cons

Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited. There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance of someone's birthday. I can't increase the dashboard reminder to 14 days. Also, it would be nice for managers to have access to an employee contact directory without having access to employees files. I was told that I could forward our employee handbook to Viventium and they would incorporate it into a template and create a new handbook for us. After purchasing Viventium and attempting to do so, I was told that they "don't do that anymore". There are more. These are just a couple.

Rachel

Excellent Product for the Price

Excellent- strong support staff and knowledgeable sales team.

Pros

I love the talent acquisition piece and how easily it flows into the payroll system.

Cons

I have zero complaints. This product has been easy to use and invaluable to our team.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Alayacare was difficult to use and payroll had to be manually put in to our payroll software. It was not user friendly for back office or field staff. Viventium offered everything we were looking for.

Vineet

Software Review

Overall employee management (i.e. analytics)

Pros

Importing Payroll from Clear Care. Pay stub description to eliminate or minimize discrepancies.

Cons

Finding the most basic functionality. You should do the same dynamic search for every single feature, like in latest Android smart phones' settings

Reasons for choosing Viventium Software

A friend recommended it. To pay it forward, I have also recommended it to my friends, and I believe they switched to you.

ADP did not offer the payroll import from Clear Care

Angelica

I love Viventium!

Time is cut down more then half.

Pros

Software can be custom to fit your company’s need! Organized and very easy to manage.

Cons

So far I haven’t had any problem with system.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Viventium offer custom setting for home care. Customer services always there for you.

Leat

A Good Choice For The Future

Pros

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

Cons

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Tony

Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Pros

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Rosie

Ease of Use!

All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

Pros

I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

Cons

Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Cheri

Great Decision

The software is allowing us to easily convert applicants after they've been through out interview/hiring process. It's certainly made payroll a much easier process as well.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Very anxious for Viventium to link to our ERSP program to make life a little easier at Payroll time.

Cons

I don't like that this software doesn't talk to the program we use for our business (ERSP). We were told this was in the process, and would happen in the near future, but we haven't heard back regarding this.

Reasons for choosing Viventium Software

We were mostly sold on the fact that we were told that Viventium would be able to link to our ERSP system, but that hasn't happened yet.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

We weren't happy with our other payroll company.

Mendy

Sophisticated yet easy to use

I would highly recommend Viventium to anyone who is planning to hire a payroll company. I believe they are the best solution to any firm's payroll needs.

Pros

Viventium has coma a long way from the company I started off with. Back then I practically had to call them with any change or instruction I needed. No more. They have gone high-tech with a sophisticated, yet easy to navigate, website that allows me to process my payroll the way i want and need. They are, of course, still there for me in case I need them. Their customer support is wonderful and attentive to my requests whenever I call them.

Cons

Every once an a while there is some minor bug in the software. However, it is becoming better each time.

Pinny

9 year Viventium user

Pros

The software is very robust and they will work with you to try to have it work around what you need and not what they want to tell you it has to be like.

Cons

I wish they could roll out new features quicker, but they do roll them out pretty regularly.

Sharon

As easy as it gets

They've done everything they promised. The custom setup of our payroll has really saved us a lot of time.

Pros

Software is really nice looking. Its in real-time, so as I make changes or add data, the software saves. My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well (never get bounced around). We import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

We were looking for a Benefit Enrollment platform and they currently don't have one. However, they did assure us that it will be released by Q1-2018.

Elena

Great Payroll Software

Great customer service and always available.

Pros

I like this software because it's easy to use and navigate in.

Cons

Would have liked for some features in the Reports section to be more modifiable

AMANDA

I like it

Pros

User friendly. Responsive customer service.

Cons

There were a few hiccups when we added time and attendance, but that is to be expected with any implementation.

fay

easy to use, has everything I need

Pros

importing payroll directly from excel!!!

Cons

I cant search for employee by their middlename

Darlene

Industry: Wholesale

Viventium Payroll

I really enjoy working with the software and the customer service people.

Pros

Easy to use and has everything I need to do a great job.

Cons

Occasionally has issues that have to be fixed by company and delays completing of work.

Reasons for choosing Viventium Software

When I started at this job they were already up and running with BDB and it effortlessly switched to Viventium. The upgrades are great and the webinars they offer are always helpful.

Very detailed payroll software!

Pros

Very easy to use one can train themselves on it! As well as being very detail. You can run your own custom reports! The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The software is a bit slow, I'm hoping that with time they will fix that some time soon. Not a lot of options on how much control you can give a supervisor/manager access.

Priscilla

User friendly

We’ve been with viventium for a couple of year now and it’s been great

Pros

I like the fact that I can do everything myself without having to contact client services. Usually only times I have to call them is when we have an unusual request which they are always happy to work with me

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, very user friendly and great customer service

Besmir

Vivientium

Pros

It offers a lot of options and much better speed than our previous software.

Cons

So far we have been using the software for 3 months there is no cons.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

More options and better price

DOLORES

Excellent Customer Services and Easy Software to use.

The customer service department is always willing to help and very friendly. Great team of people.

Pros

It is user friendly and straight to the point.

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software.

Reasons for choosing Viventium Software

Eva our previous bookkeeper chose your company, because your customer service team is great to work with and the software is user friendly.

Stephen

Complete software

Pros

Ease of use; Customer service is on point; Encompasses all of our needs to meet DOL regulations; Easy setup and transition

Cons

At this point, I haven't come acorss anything negative. We have been using the software for about 8 months and everything is moving smoothly.

Savanna

Viventium is convenient in a workplace!!

Viventium is a benefit for me to keep all of my hours tracked in one place!!! This is helpful for a finance department when running payroll, etc..

Pros

Viventium is not only convenient in a workplace, but it is convenient for employees to use. It gives us the advantage to tracking out hours, as well as putting in for PTO time. I am able to see my pay stub at any given time. Also, I am able to access my W2 when in need. Viventium allows me to track my hours within in my own department.

Cons

It is pretty self explanatory, but you have the option to use Viventium and Viventium T&A.

Radoje

Best payroll company so far.

Pros

Software is easy to use, generally fast service. Customer support is very responsive and great. Checks delivery is within hours after payroll submission. Finally, software is available on Google Chrome and Safari browsers. I'm previous client of ADP and decided to switch to Viventium.

Karen

We have been using Viventium since 2018

Very satisfied

Pros

It was a rocky start, but everything was resolved and I will say Viventium went above and beyond.

Cons

It is a little difficult adding things, they do it.

More for the money