WebHR Reviews

4.27 / 5 (488) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 7 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Great Support. Continuous product updates. Great value"

• "Easy to learn and adapt. Very good software . We have been using it for more than a year now. Technical support team is very helpful. "

• "Easy to navigate. layout is nice and editing is easy. it is easy to see all employees, claims and reimbursements at a glance. "

• Cons

• "The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great."

• "confusing at times but nothing really to complain about we really need the employee app to work and this would be perfect "

• "Initially my staff had difficulty to access the system just to mark the attendance. Now we are using a tab (time clock) and it is cool."

Browse WebHR Reviews

June 2016

Oliver from Tycoon Animation Inc.

June 2016

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Pros

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Cons

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

jade from SmileBright llc

WEB HR REVIEW

great experience so far will continue to use

Pros

the software is extremely easy and straight forward to use.

Cons

maybe an instuctional video for our older employees.. or less tech savy

Reasons for Choosing WebHR

Price initially. and honestly that Icon looked more used friendly.

Jane from SK Dental Lab

Looking forward to better development

It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR. Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

Pros

The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

Cons

Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly. Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Elizah from NdcTech

NdcTech review of WEB HR

Pros

It has most of the HR features and it helps to track down HR functions to a great extent. We have been using the module especially for employee directory, performance appraisals, leave quotas, daily internal announcements. It is like a workplace Facebook and has made our lives easier to a great extent. As an administrator who has been using the software for a year, it didnt take much time for me to operate it easily and after a few attempts, I was able to get the hang of the software. The entire team of WEB HR is also very cooperative and supportive and are available for assistance most of the times!

Cons

Sometimes the software ends up not being so user friendly and we have to request for customizations

karan from EVRY

Complete package for management of people

It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

Pros

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

Cons

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Alex from Customertimes Corp

Managing my team with WebHR

I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools. WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating. The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

Pros

+Mobile app +Requests are easy to approve +Great infographics +Single page app experience

Cons

-Single page app experience on some pages -Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

Ejaz Ali from ACTION International Services

It's good product with user friendly interface.

- Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc. - Employees have access to their data documents and info. -

Pros

- User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package. - support for the software is great from vendor

Cons

Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

Md Masud from Kapotakkho Online Shopping

Nobody will change their decession after use WEBHR

For WEBHR have a Highly recommended. Always suggest for businessman to use WEBHR.

Pros

Basically, All business need a exact rules, Where will have a system, Like as HR, Account, Administration, Finance etc. WEBHR is fully organised this system. Previous time i use a Long book where i lost my most of time to keep worker attendance, Employement etc more. But when i start WEBHR, It's no make my all work so easy. All automatically.

Cons

For my Business. To keep attendance, Employment and other HR & Admin related work.

Reasons for Choosing WebHR

I don't want to use another software now. because i got all needed feature from WEBHR.

Christopher from Quality Communications

WebHR has saved so much money!!

My overall experience with WebHR has been great. My company now has a human resources place to help my employees manage their busienss in private and safety. It is great to live in such a day and age!!!

Pros

I like that i didnt have to hire a HR person!! I can have webHr help my company by managing the employees and their needs at my company without having the overhead of an actual HR person. It is great!!!

Cons

It was hard to tryst the system, and took a few months of contemplating going outside the norm. So glad we did!!! It was worth it.

Anna from Hope

Industry: Individual & Family Services

WebHR

Pros

I like having a portal for tracking timesheets and time off requests. This makes it easy to maintain everything in one location.

Cons

Sometimes timesheets did not accurately reflect punches times.

Naureen from Management & Development Foundation (MDF), Pakistan

August 2016

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Pros

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Cons

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Marietta Yvette from RCG Information Technology (Philippines), Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)

Pros

It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

Cons

A few of the things which I don't like: * Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker. * Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?) * On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable. * To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

Arun Pushpendran from Zentapps It Services

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

1. Effective Employee Tracking 2. Easy Payroll Generation 3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking. 4. Save time and money

Pros

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner. 2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice 3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective 4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative. 5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful. 6.

Cons

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement. 2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible 3. Leave multilevel approval is not available 4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that. 5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases 6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options 7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc) 8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

Doug from Wilderness Medical Staffing

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR. WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions. Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task -More custom options than you can shake a stick at -Affordable -Can scale easily with the growth of your business -Excellent, prompt customer service

Cons

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing -No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

Response from WebHR

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Moayad from Avocado

Happy user

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to use Once you adjust to it you will love it Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Cons

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example) Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective). Support is slow and needs chasing.

Imran from Management & Development Centre (Pvt) Limited

Employee Friendly System

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Pros

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Cons

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Kendra from Fasteners Etc., Inc.

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Pros

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Cons

Response from WebHR

Replied March 2017

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

LAKOLE from H2 SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular

WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Pros

Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Cons

Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually. The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips. The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

Matt from Responder Protective Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great tool for all you HR needs

I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

Pros

I love the recruiting portal I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

Cons

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

Response from WebHR

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Great help to our small businees growth

For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Pros

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Cons

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham from Thoughtwave Sofware and solutions Inc

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Oliver from Tycoon Animation

Industry: Animation

I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly.

Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it. Regards Oliver Guse COB Tycoon Animation

Pros

Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

Cons

A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

Mohammed from AJ Group of Schools, UAE

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Pros

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Cons

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Syed Sajjad from Aftab Currency Exchange Limited

Minor Additions

Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

Pros

A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Cons

Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

Sehrish from ACE Money Transfer

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

Pros

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

Cons

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Good looking HR Management tool

Pros

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Cons

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018. UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Useful but old fashioned

Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Pros

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Cons

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

Neal from New You Dental Center

Affordable, all-in-one HRIS

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management. Expedites in-house processing of payroll. Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

Pros

Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations. The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

Cons

The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Everett from BenFranklinPlumber.com

This is the ANSWER you have been looking for!!

WebHR is THE premier HR solution if your companies needs call for a multitude of tasks that have to be accomplished daily. This is now possible, and with WebHR, it's all centrally located in one simple, user friendly program. Don't make the mistake of trying to look further for the Best solution, you have found it, and you owe it to yourself and company to subscribe!

Pros

There are far to many pro's to list or even go into with WebHR, this software will not disappoint. It would take a multitude of software packages combined to fulfill what a subscription gives you!

Cons

That it was not available sooner, spent many years looking for something like this, and countless hours formatting excel spreadsheets.

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made. Keep it up, WebHR Team!

Pros

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

Cons

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast - UX of some modules is not optimal - on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Saravanakumar from Fedify Technologies

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

Pros

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

Cons

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible. 1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded 2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet" 3. Then Attendance and 4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Christian from Halls Hosting

Perfect HR software

Pros

This is the best HR software I have ever personally used. It's so simple to use, great features, easy to use (for employees) quick to clock in and out, great payroll system and reporting. Support is second to none! So helpful when you need help. I would highly recommend anyone to use Web HR.

Cons

I generally can't think of anything, everything can be always a step better. But honestly, this system wouldn't let you down! Just keep up with the good work!

Nilanthi from Zakher Private School

Mutualism within clicks away

Pros

The best thing about WebHR is the ease at getting to know the Daily Dose of Information with just a few clicks . Any industry can make use of this software to connect and share knowledge or ideas with each other so "Team work makes the Dream work" . Moreover its the ability to mutualise on this platform that makes us the happiest users.

Cons

Being a long term user of this software I haven't found anything least likeable on this software.

Alexander from Tucson Jewish Community Center

I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both.

The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros

The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons

The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

Melroy from TPM

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

WebHR - Excellent HR Solution

This solution has been like a saviour for our company in maintianing records and to get rid of all the manual systems. Its the best application with an awesome support team.

Pros

It gives us a 360 view about employees and their activities at one shot. Easy to use, reliable, efficient and time saving on processing reports.

Cons

Sometimes updates that take place, take a little much time to actually reflect on every device or system. On-the-go developments take place which is not completely tested and when the update or fix has been released, it would cause multiple errors, but however, the support team is quick to respond and fix.

Sarah from IAU

Interim HR

I have enjoyed working with the staff and learning the system overall. There are a several functions that I am currently exploring and will be using this year as we move forward into a new year.

Pros

I like that it stores all the information you need it to and that there are lots of options for integrations.

Cons

When first learning the software it is a bit difficult to navigate as different functions are in different sections. Its almost like it is layered in.

Hennadii from Customertimes Corp

Simple & Beauty

Pros

It's really simple and don't need to additional skills for use it. Any employee in our company can very easily use this program, even people who use a computer only for surfing the Internet. Cute interface and excellent speed allow you to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy when interacting with colleagues from other departments or approving documents.

Cons

Some UI blocks looks ugly on mobile, also sometimes have some problem with "date pickers" and when trying to approve forms on mobile devices. Need to add some mobile design or responsive styles at least.

Rijo from EY

WebHR is an awesome Amazon skill i used till now. Its very useful for an HR industry.

Easy interaction of HR services using WebHR

Pros

WebHR is very interactive, smooth and nullifies the effort of an employee to use the features provided by the HR management. I will describe a use case of the skill, i usually check-in the meeting rooms which i booked in my office with the tool used for booking the room . With this skill i can ask Alexa to check in with a few seconds of effort ( room check - in feature is not enabled currently and it can be easily integrated attendance sign in feature of WebHR ). I like WebHR skill and suggested my management to leverage Alexa skills to office employees for their tension free interaction and usage of HR services.

Cons

I would like to know how the attendance sign in feature is working the peers with more than one employee, Scenario : if my team has one Alexa, how will it work for signing in attendance for more than a employee. I think, It can be rectified by asking Alexa to sign in and Alexa asking employee name followed by any authentication to successfully sign in the employee to the office/tool.

Kelly from Urban Pharmaceuticals Inc, SA

Industry: Broadcast Media

Just AMAZING ECHO DOT

I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc. Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT. What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing. Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software. Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros

it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

Mohammed from AJ Group of Schools, UAE

Outstanding

Pros

- Almost Everything - This is one of the best applications that I have used, implemented or purchased in the past 9 years of my professional career

Cons

- Almost nothing - A few features or modules were not up to the mark when they started this up but the company have been taking every feedback seriously and continues to deliver all the possible features at a very fast pace without taking much time.

Geneva from RCG Global Services

WebHR Experience

I use WebHR everyday at work since this is where I get data and I'd say it is reliable. I can run report in just seconds which is way better than what we had before with our old system. I admit it was quite a struggle at first since we had to specifically request to customize some features which were not initially available but overtime as new functions were added, the process became smoother and more user friendly. So all in all, the shift to WebHR was worth it in the end.

Pros

It is accessible anytime anywhere as long as there is internet which is quite convenient. It's fast and reliable as well especially when running reports with huge amount of data.

Cons

When they do updates, some customized features gets messed up and we need to contact them again to correct it, which sometimes could take a while.

Arifur from Corporate Projukti Ltd.

Complete Solution for Ogranization

Pros

Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation. Best one

Cons

Project management Task Management Resource Schedule Leave Approval

Michelle from Numata

overall a good product. Some snags here and there but easy to navigate the site.

Pros

Cons

For the South African market it is difficult to setup the proper leave rules, so leave has always been an issue for us. Some reports are not easy to work with, They do not pull through all the information, which makes month end frustrating.

Haider from Confidential

Excellent experience to get all staff together with one window message. Good connectivity resource .

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

Pros

Every thing is very clear like approval stages and where it falls, without bothering to check with your second command for approval status. good i like that.

Cons

Not user friendly , like you can not itself change DP or your information until admin /HR personal change. The front panel should be like FB interface to get more attraction.

Parkash from Management & Development Foundation (MDF)

An Easy Way To Manage Human Resource

We are using WebHR since last three years, practically, we found it very useful in all aspects of HR management, it's features and reporting structure enable our core team to have a look on the entire day to day business by a single click. It's cloud based and can be use in any corner of world.

Pros

Almost All, specifically time management and accuracy of reports

Cons

Recruitment process i.e shortlisitng of candidates module should have more clarifications

Tariq from Management & Development Center Private Limited

WebHR review

Pros

Feature Rich Social HR Complete Recruitment Solution Employees Self Service Extremely User-Friendly Effortless Payroll Employees Attendance / Biometrics Very Cost Effective Comprehensive Reports & Graphs

Cons

Extensive Leaves Management Online Job Portal Extensive Employee Profile Customizable Data Fields Documents Management Reports Generator

Ali from Changhong Ruba Trading

WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user friendly !

So far its very good !

Pros

Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required. Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Cons

Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Eswar from Insurpro 20

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Its very user friendly and ease to use. Leaves section and payroll everything designed well

Creating task and meeting information and reminders and Employees tree and dash board and timeline all things at one place

Pros

User friendly and easy to understand everyone, all information clubbed in one place that is very good.

Cons

Meeting information need to change, employees directory dash board looks need to change, overall looks needs to change its looks like a just webpage.

Maria from Al Masaood

Industry: Oil & Energy

HR Improvements

WEB HR solved the problems of communications between HR and staff as it serves as a platform for HR improved procedures, new polices, news about the company and staff. Benefits - will provide/communicate to us standard operational procedures, open communication, improved HR procedures and less paper works.

Pros

The software is user friendly and a good start for us since this is the first time we had this software that improves communication between the HR and staff. And it is paperless!!

Cons

We are encountering delayed posting update in the time line.

Muhammad from ACE money transfer

Its nice portal having helpful features for organization & User

as a employee we are updated regarding our record of during employment .

Pros

I liked the social contact of employees, and record of an employee data like wage Slips Leave record always updated and can be extracted any time, employee appraisal suggestions, ETC

Cons

it has many good features but I would notified regarding the theme & look of the software its not user friendly because, i have an examples. notification will mark manually as read, it was not logged in it is automatically log out during refresh.