All WebHR Reviews

Mohammed

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

PROS

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

CONS

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Oliver

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2016

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

PROS

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

CONS

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

Jane

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Looking forward to better development

It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR. Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

PROS

The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

CONS

Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly. Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Hennadii

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Simple & Beauty

PROS

It's really simple and don't need to additional skills for use it. Any employee in our company can very easily use this program, even people who use a computer only for surfing the Internet. Cute interface and excellent speed allow you to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy when interacting with colleagues from other departments or approving documents.

CONS

Some UI blocks looks ugly on mobile, also sometimes have some problem with "date pickers" and when trying to approve forms on mobile devices. Need to add some mobile design or responsive styles at least.

Augustine

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

WebHR, my new Consultant

PROS

I must confess, the whole software is very helpful, but prominent amongst every feature is the Applicant Tracking System. everything we do in the office revolves around hiring the capable hands to go about it. Thus, with the aid of this feature, my office is now the home of professionals. As per the integration with my business process, it has not been easy because we were used to the conventional interview, staff scouting and human resource management system, nevertheless, adopting has made our office an utopia and WebHR, our new consultant

CONS

i have not found any aspect of this least interesting or with a need to be improved

Reason for choosing WebHR

Reviews online

Reasons for switching to WebHR

Inefficiency of the former

Ejaz Ali

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2018

It's good product with user friendly interface.

- Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc. - Employees have access to their data documents and info. -

PROS

- User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package. - support for the software is great from vendor

CONS

Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

Christopher

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Web HR simplified my life

PROS

As a single user with no hr experience I was able to use this software for my domestic employees with out any hassles. The support was real time, fast and efficient. I have been very impressed.

CONS

Nothing to be honest, the software integrates with all major software and platforms, there is bo downside

Madonna

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Awesome Software

It has helped us to achieve and streamline our attendance and payroll systems as well as Employee data capture and prompt reminders.

PROS

Attendance, Payroll, Leaves and Employee Modules

CONS

Some modules are not flexible to manipulate and so cannot be customised.

Roy

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Great for HR management

Heavy hiring is made possible and easy to document and track using WebHR.

PROS

Love the job module, it´s fairly easy to use, keeping track of employee data and data input is made by filling out editable forms, it´s a good tool.

CONS

Please fix the UI so it works on all mobile devices, it´s almost impossible to work in my phone, responsiveness.

Muhammad

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

WebHR = GRANULAR, CHEAP, EFFICIENT

A lot of time and detailed meetings went into setting and testing our trial account which was a great thing. It took some time but in the end it was all worth it. After a thorough research of the market and evaluating my company needs i settled for WebHR as the most reliable, efficient and cost effective HR platform for my company.

PROS

The ease of customization and the attention to detail that i have not seen in any other HR softwares.

CONS

I believe the support can be more expedited.

Marietta Yvette

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2019

WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)

PROS

It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

CONS

A few of the things which I don't like: * Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker. * Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?) * On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable. * To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

Pia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

An All-Inclusive Platform To Manage Employees

It tracks time, onboarding, and leaves. It is an all-inclusive piece of software that can be used to handle the necessary data processing from the beginning of a career through retirement. Strong, 24-hour help is available online.

PROS

It makes sure that everything is available to management and staff. It keeps you informed on the most recent HR news, regulations, and changes. It is intended to be used by all Organizational departments, not just the HR team. The customer support is outstanding.

CONS

The application's compatibility with mobile devices is quite poor. Except that I can't think of any drawbacks to WebHr. They provide excellent service, so I can always find what I need.

Imran

Reviewed March 2017

Employee Friendly System

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

PROS

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

CONS

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Moayad

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2016

Happy user

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

PROS

Easy to setup Easy to use Once you adjust to it you will love it Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

CONS

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example) Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective). Support is slow and needs chasing.

Sehrish

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

PROS

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

CONS

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Neal

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Affordable, all-in-one HRIS

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management. Expedites in-house processing of payroll. Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

PROS

Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations. The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

CONS

The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Reviewed December 2018

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made. Keep it up, WebHR Team!

PROS

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

CONS

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast - UX of some modules is not optimal - on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Christian